1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror

[BCOLOR=transparent]Claims of the so called Fallen Prophets[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A Notice from Cleric Estavan Alessandro [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To the Citizens of London. Renounce your faith. Renounce your worship in god. I will repeat, there is no such things as these Fallen Prophets you so rumor about. If they were, clearly they were demons sent by Lucifer himself to distract you from your from your faith. If you do not come to church this Saintday, than surely your soul will be condemned to Hell. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The notice was crumbled up and thrown into the street. Soaking up water from a puddle, from the last hours rain. The clouds had seemed to clear up, but only to expose a silvery, shining moon partly hidden behind the clouds. The Cleric certainly liked to talk a lot about his faith. While many of the low commoners rolled their eyes at a man so estranged from the reality. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The reality was that young girls were going missing. While surely most of them were the unwanted sort. Whores from the whorehouse. Others were respectable daughters of respectable mothers, low, and high in the class system. Found days later, with all their blood drained from their blood. Surely this was the work of a very powerful Katakan. All though the authorities did not take the people to seriously about such claims. They believed it the work of a mad doctor draining the blood of the victims.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suiv, as he was called now. Was not suppose to be seen or noticed by the humans, but his leather gloved hands picked up a straw made doll. That was sewn together, with burlap, and stuffed with straw. Stuck to the dolls back was a note folded up into rectangles. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He took the needle out that pinned together the note to the back of the doll. Straw dolls was how the people in London communicated with the Fallen Prophets, as they had done so for centuries now. Suiv carefully unfolded the piece of paper to read it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To the Fallen,[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This must fall into your hands, as it has for centuries. Who else could have picked up the dolls and dealt with the monstrous the authority has not? Unless this is the authority read this letter, then fuck off you swine drinking piss swaddlers.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now then. I’m the tenth. My daughter, Gloria. Has gone missing. As many daughters have in the past week. They show up days later with blood drawn out from their bodies and they are horribly age to the point, identifying the bodies would have been possible, but a mother always knows their daughter.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I have no doubt in my mind, my daughter has met a similar fate. She is probably already dead. So I will not ask for you to save her. Instead I ask that you find the bastard who’s harming our daughters and get revenge for them. Make ‘em bleed, however you like.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While I am sure not many thank you, near the doll you’ll find gifts from many of the mothers. I don’t even know if any of you eat sweets, or need some of the things. But you deserve some charity. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thank you,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]From the Boiler, Bakery, Salon, Moms[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He had heard that a Katakan might have been nesting here. It was the reason why Suiv was out today. To scout for the signs before going back to his fellow Fallen. He stared at where the doll had laid, there was indeed a box of chocolates, a loaf of freshly baked bread tightly sealed in a way to preserve, a basket of meats and cheeses preserved in salts and spices. There was a dreidel and some other little trinkets as well. Suiv looked at them with curiosity. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Caw,” a raven with unholy bright eyes swept down to land on his shoulder. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Intriguing,” Suiv replied.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The bird bent down and fluffed its feathers to agree with him. While Suiv walked he often made an ungodly amount of racket as his keys swung on his hip. Due to his unusual circumstances, Suiv was given the keys to many of the gates and tunnels that would take you to the Prophet’s Haven.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He heard footsteps shuffling his way. It was only Fulton.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“We have a Katakan to find,” Suiv told him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Thought so, what do you want to do?” Fulton asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Take these to the others, I will look for clues,” Suiv told him, “When I come back, I’ll have the full report.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Don’t get yourself killed Suiv,” Fulton wore a playful smile.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your Story Begins[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In the Prophet’s Haven. While Suiv and Fulton had left for several hours, to search for any clues. You wait patiently in the place you call home. Once a play of beauty. You now found it entirely dull to see rainbows every day. Fulton comes back, with treats it seems. A rarity from the world above. He explains you and Suiv will be looking for a Katakan, the room is filled with some excitement. But Suiv must actually find clues to the whereabouts of the creature beforehand. Somewhat disappointed, but curious in the treats you will wait. As dull as that sounds. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Fallen Prophets[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suiv - Clyde[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 2-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 3-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 4-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 5-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 6-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 7-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 8-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Rules[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]This is where I am also going to come off as sort of an asshole as well. Just a fair warning. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Follow all of Iwaku’s rules[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]GM word is Law, though I try very hard to be as flexible as I can, because this RP is just as mine, as its yours [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Communication is a BIG, Number 1 Rule. You must follow. If you can. Try to communicate to me as soon as you can if you cannot make a post or when the soonest you can post. Communication is my number 1.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]My number 2 Is Commitment. I have said it in other threads as well. I don’t care about any of the excuses. None of them. As long as You Communicate with me and I understand your situation we should never have any problems. But when you join this RP, you are making a pledge saying, I Will Commit As Best as I can to the RP I signed up for. If you cannot make that commitment this isn’t the RP for you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While I have no exact posting speed. I’m very relaxed about this. I ask, you dedicate a time, Once a Week, to make A Post. Sundays will be the beginnings of new week, and Saturdays will be the end of the posting cycle. If you have not followed Number 1 or 2, you will be booted from this RP, as simple as that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I also have no posting size. But! Do try to go for two paragraphs at the minimum or longer.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]My number 3 big rule is, Have Fun. Enjoy yourselves. I know I come off very strong in these rules, but if you do what you say you’re going to do, than we won’t have to deal with mean old Clyde GM. I still like to joke and if we’re not having fun, we’re not doing something right.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No God Modding[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No Mary or Gary Sues and Stues [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Character Sheet[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I’m doing things differently here. Instead of having a normal character sheet. You will be expected to write some lore about your Fallen Prophet.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thus it goes something like this;[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Note; I do not want everyone being a magical character, I will accept, 2 others in this RP not including myself. You will be accepted magical character depending on how interesting you have laid out your magical spells and lore[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Name Atop, Center, and a title like Soul Whisper][/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent][something that is like a quote, something they would say][/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent][appearance below that, preferred digital art][/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent][A good lore here, 3 Paragraphs Minimum] [/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species: [remember a fallen can just as be a human, but also be a vampire, a gargoyle, etc.][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Racial Abilities: [ 3 Beneficial traits, 3 Unbeneficial traits. For example a vampire might be speedy, charismatic, and strong, but are weak to garlic, or religion, etc. But make this thorough and interesting][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic: [write the type of magic your character uses. While I will be universally using the word Magic, you may include psychic skills. Please have at least 3 abilities. Make sure they are balanced and detailed. Remember to include, distance. Say they can make a fireball, well how far does the fireball reach, etc.][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons: [include weaponry here][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment: [include any equipment here][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Stats”: The Stats are very very basic. You will get 3 dots, 2 dots, and 1 dot. You may place 3 dots in one section, 2 dots in another section, and 1 dot in another section. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaponry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Physical[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For example[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic **[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaponry ***[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Physical *[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]3 dots means you’re the most mastered in that skill, 2 means you’re proficient in a skill, and 1 is the lowest skill you have. This basically acts as your strengths and weaknesses. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Low Physical means, you’ll have a hard time picking up large heavy items, you’ll have a hard time taking punches, and you have low physical stamina[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Low Magic means,while you have magic you may not be able to control it, it may not be as strong as your fellow Fallen, it means you won’t be proficient in spell crafting nor spell book reading[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Low Weaponry means, you lack a basic fighting stance with weaponry, it means you lack the ability to riposte, it means you lack the ability to shoot accurately etc[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your Highest Skille Benefits[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]High Magic; You Gain 1 More Magic Skill[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]High Weaponry; You Gain a Legendary Weapon that you get to make up, with its own abilities and own lore[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]High Physical; You Gain 1 more Dot in the Physical Skill, and gain a fighting style that you will define[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song: [not optional. I want your character to have a “feel”. Please keep in mind the era of the RP too. Listen to all the music I have chosen for the Fallen Prophet so far and go off of that. I will not accept Three Days Grace][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fill One of these Outs, Share your Results[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Then One or Two Sentences boiling down your character to the essentials.[/BCOLOR]

Another note; while I do recognize the question says Email. Take into context of the RP, does your character respond to letters quickly or let them pile up. Just keep that idea in mind.

Almost finished with my character sheet, should have it up tonight

Blythe
The Gaslit Watcher
"Tonight is no night to go wanderin' in the dark. You might come across somethin' nasty and that's
my job."

xFDjbG.jpg

LORE: WIP

SPECIES
"Fae-Touched" Human
(+)Stealthy
(+)Quick
(+)Eye for the supernatural
(-)Extra squishy
(-)Allergic to cold iron and silver
(-)Weakened during the day

MAGIC
Shush - TBA
Keyring Armory - TBA
Toil and Trouble - TBA

EQUIPMENT
Beast Catcher - TBA
Kriegsmesser - TBA
Crossbow - TBA

STATS
Magic **
Weaponry ***
Physical *

THEME

PERSONALITY
(INFP-A) "Mediator"

A child taken by fairies, replaced by a changeling. Raised as a servant by the fae, later to be traded to a Fallen Prophet.

Last edited:
@CasketCase

We chose the same image. I was going to use that photo for Suiv. lol

I'll fix this up with the colors and such tomorrow, bed time for me;

[BCOLOR=transparent]La marionnette de pierre de déesse[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][The Goddesses’ Stone Puppet][/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Among the fractal rainbow’s the Prophet’s Haven, are statues who have stood for centuries. Unmoving and no willpower of their own. They hold lanterns in their hand to guide the Fallen through their poly fractal journey of glass. Rainbows gleamed off of smooth stone, and the Fallen use to say the lanterns were the heart of the stones. It was, and always will be an honor to light the lanterns in their chambers. It said when a lantern is put out the statues crumbled to pieces. Though that may be myth and legend created by the Prophets themselves to entertain themselves in an isolated world with little culture reflected from the surface world. Beyond the journeys they retell and stories kept by the Archivist.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suiv was no different from the statues that stood point at the entrances and exits of the winding mazes. To the rooms where they slept. To the halls to the viewing hall, where they looked into multicolored dreams through the rainbows. His lantern lit, everyday. He had no thought of his own. He was only statue, living centuries in and centuries out. Immortal to the very end. Polished and shined, as the duties of the Prophets were when they were not working.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suiv was nothing, but stone. He had no desires. No wants. No wishes. No needs. No desires. No destiny nor any fate. He was no different than the statues that stood beside him. All of them looked alike, decorating their prism prison.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Archivist speaks of time though. When the Prophet’s Haven was not so peaceful. Long before these children have grown up. The statues falling into disrepair, the Fallen fighting a grave war, trying to stop enemies lines from destroying each other. Kings and countries torn apart. Allies seemed not between the British and the French, and their fierceful fighting.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Costly, shattered and breaking the European factions. The Fallen were less superheroes and more like violent mediators. When the battle had all, but faded. And all that was left was countless human deaths on the British and French side. The two factions united. United as the Fallen Prophet wanted. United under the cause to seek revenge and kill the Fallen Prophets who killed thousands of soldiers on each side of the fighting.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A feat that seemed impossible, the French and British found the Prophet’s Haven, long underground in 1540. And that is how blood was spilled into the cracks, even foundation of the Prophet’s Haven. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I found the story of your birth child. Would you like me to read it to you? It will be okay, I will try not to scare you. As this isn’t not a scary story, but one that tells you why you and the Fallen are so important. But specifically you my child of stone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For see, you will guide the fledglings. You will have to lead. You were given the keys to the passages and tunnel. You are to be brave. You are be to a good leader now to all the Fallen Prophet. But first you must learn, how you were Stone before you were a Man.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]1540 The Year You Were Born[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Not all stories are happy stories and not all births are happy births. And not all miracles of life should be considered miracles of life. I consider you an abomination, but blessed child I still love you. For you have the blood of a demi goddess flowing through your blood. And she was the most beautiful woman I had laid eyes upon. We will call her for the sake of this story, your mother. Claurice Klaus, she was the daughter of an unholy birth herself. Between a god who slept with her while she lay unconscious and her mother, your grandmother. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ah, but I digress, let me begin the story I promised my child;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The story so far; Rain and blood a powerful mixture, as blood curtains the mud like that of a cloak of red. Turning ordinary dirt vermillion.The scattered remains of thousands of charging horses. Soldiers lay frozen in a permanent position of battle. Bodies spread out, twisted and contorted like dolls a child would scatter on the land. Layers of mud and sentiment were already swallowing the bodies. Threatening anyone to consider exhuming them to be frozen in the mud’s grasp as well. Two warring factions had all, but lost to a single enemy, that tore them apart. Making them only allies in death. -1536 [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The story fours years afterward;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“What do you mean they found this place?” Claurice was giving one of her usual stares at Lyria, later to be known as the spirit the Gift Mother.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lyria furrowed his brows, the current leader of their little operation. She was being perceived by all the eyes of the Fallen Prophets in the current room, not all of them are the ones you will know in current times my child.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clearly they were questioning her leadership. But they had also stopped a war that could have awoken an ancient evil that fed off the blood of war. That would have ravaged the land in natural disaster. Cursing it to sickness and disease.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“We should bicker amongst ourselves later, we currently have uninvited guest,” Valko suggested. He tried to be the mediator between the Prophets. Right now they had more pressing matters did they not? The French and the British had managed their way through the tunnels and passages meant to keep them safe. Would they have to fight more fleeting, mortal men. Over, what? A lost of a few men or so that would have caused grave harm to the world.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-The Archivist flips through several pages; Abridged, was a lot of gesturing and decision on how to handle the current threat. His words, not his stories-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Story continues;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Blood spilled onto the glass floor of the Prophet’s Haven. While the number of both sides numbers had not had time to recover in the last four years. The armies together were still a great number to overwhelm the Fallen Prophet. Their home was being desecrated. But they would defend it to the end. Even if that meant at least wiping out the British and the French armies for good.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Claurice cried out as she was struck by a hard blow. She toppled over, laying on the base of a statue. Arms sprawled over the feet, this is you my dear.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lyria lie in a pool of blood, reflected by the glass in a red, crimson prism. The Fallen Prophet were being defeated by mere mortal men. Trying desperately to cling onto their final moments and defend their home. While the Fallen had always had power. The French and British had sheer overwhelming numbers and they surprised the Fallen.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Claurice blood seeped into your cracks. While she was part goddess, her blood began to give you life. Perhaps it was her love of this place. Perhaps because in those moments she prayed for a blessing and prayed for someone to protect their home. Before the French and British ransacked everything. Destroyed everything she knew to be home and family. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Each Fallen Prophet, like a brother and sister, and very rarely a lover in their arms. Her tears your soul. Her prayer your will. Her blood your life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And that is how you came to be. How you were born. You remember the rest? When you came to life and saw all, but their bodies. As death began to grasp them. You desired to weep, wasn’t that the case? But you cannot weep. Despite your stone being skin now. Despite you having a face. Having a will. Having a purpose. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do you remember what you told the soldiers? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I am a goddesses’ puppet, but I am this temple’s guardian. I protect the Fallen Prophets, even if they have Fallen. If you continue this battle, if you continue the destruction of this place. You will not leave this place alive. Because I will have my brothers and sisters of stone, break you.”[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suiv [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]He’s adapted to the different fashion changes throughout the course of history. He hasn’t really considered a better name for himself. As Suiv simply means stone. He’ll accept any name his Fallen Prophet brother and sisters may give him. Fulton’s been considering putting it forward and voting on a better name for him, because he cannot be called stone for the rest of his life. While currently he sports a leather coat, and a plague doctors mask with leather gloves. On his belt is the keys to the Prophet’s Haven, which jangle when he walks. At which he walks very stiffly. He’s leanly built, but you would be surprised to know there is human flesh behind the mask. He carries both a magical lantern, which is always lit, and tied to his belt is a spell book. He stands at 5’11” and weighs surprisingly heavy for his really thin frame. At least 200 pounds.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Species: Human Hybrid Stone Construct [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Racial Abilities:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Exceptional Physical Resistance due to being part stone;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While he is considered human, he has flesh and blood. He is also partly stone as well. His bones are not made of calcium, instead they are made of the stone he was originally carved from. Which means hitting Suiv is like hitting a brick wall. It also means he doesn’t notice when he’s been hit, until something harder than him as struck him. Or someone hits him enough times for him to feel something in his frame. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Immunity to Disease and other ill effects;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He cannot be poisoned or paralyzed, nor can he catch any disease. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Immunity to Mind Affecting spells;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To call Suiv a block head is an understatement and also a horrible horrible joke. He cannot be charmed, persuaded, put to sleep, and other mind affecting spells.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Racial Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weakness to Magic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While Suiv cannot feel when someone’s physical attacks until enough over time damage has been done. Suiv can feel magical attacks. They deal him the most damage and break his fragile skin. While his inner body is still partially made of stone, his outer layer is made of the fragile human skin. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slow Moving[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suiv has a skeleton like us, if you had the opportunity to autopsy him, he would have a skeleton, but it was made of the stone he was carved from. He has no cartilage though, nor joints. So he walks slow, and unusual. And most of his organs and muscles are made of a material that is somewhere between leathery, stiff flesh, and stone. So he moves slow and you’re not going to see him doing any backflips any time. He has a very limited range of movement compared to human beings.[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.