The Fallen One

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asheland1327

Original poster
She hit the ground hard, so hard she swore that all of her feathers where going to fall off of her wings. She never thought that they would throw her out for looking out for the creation, but she was very wrong. She tried to stand up but her legs and wings hurt way to much so all she could do was look around and call out for someone to find her. " Is there anyone out there. Please someone hear me." She said as she looked around before trying to wrap her wings around her only to have the pain shot through her shoulder and back, making her lay back down and curl up.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
She had been walking around the forest totally engrossed in her own thoughts when she heard a loud noise in the nearby clearing that sounded like the earth shuttering then a person yelling. Running out into the open the young human girl found herself staring at what appeared to be a women with wings.

Jordan was walking when he heard a loud scream coming from the forest pass the street. At first Jordan didn't know what to do, most of the time someone screaming in a forest was not something fun. Being the more helpful citizen that he was Jordan ran over to where he heard the scream. When he got there he couldn't believe what he saw it was a female but with wings? Then Jordan saw another girl, this one didn't have any wings. He walked over to the girls. "Ummm...you'll be ok. Well get some help." How was he going to explain this? Excuse me paramedics but there's a winged woman in the forest and she's badly hurt. How would that sound. Jordan motion for the normal girl to walk over to the side. "Do you know this...girl? I'm Jordan Steele by the way." Jordan didn't know what was going on but he would find out.

The winged girl looked up at the people before her, she did not know if they would harm her but if they where like some of the other humans she had ran into she knew the outcome would not be good. So while she watched what they where doing she tried to move away the best she could, even though the pain that rushed through her body she still tried to scoot over to the closet tree then try to get to her feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.