The Fall of the Walls (Open Sign Up/OOC Thread)

M

MadylineJames

Original poster
Hello! Open sign-ups for The Fall of the Walls. IC Thread

Long ago, the entire word was covered in nothing but chaos and death. All kinds of creatures, great and small, roamed freely but there was conflict everywhere they went. Bloodshed and destruction.
This went on for time unknown, until Elowyn, a great priestess, grew tired of the death and destruction. She worked a powerful magic, tapping into sources that would destroy her, in order to split the world into three realms.

The first, the realm of the humans. They lived in safety, building up their world with science rather than magic. Elowyn was revered there, for a short time, but soon she faded from the human's short memory and her shrines were forgotten and abandoned.

The second, the realm of the Fae. Creatures of magic lived here, creatures of wing, tooth, and claw. Elowyn is a powerful figure, living on in their long memories for all eternity for the good she did.

The third. The Chaos realm. Twisted creatures of darkness that destroy everything in their path. Creatures of greed and avarice. They care for nothing. They care for no-one. They simply want. and take. They are the monsters under the beds. The reasons we harbor an instinctual fear of the dark.

Elowyn destroyed herself completely, in order to separate the realms and bring peace and safety to all, but now, something is changing. In a single night a great, soundless explosion was

felt

across all the realms. As one every human, elf, faerie, dragon, and chaos creature shot up from where they slept.
No one knows how. No one knows why. But the barriers between the realms are broken. Chaos is descending once more as the realms meld together into one.

Feel free to post your character below!

Name:
Special Abilities:
Applicable Weaknesses:

You can add other aspects like background or personality if you'd like, but since not everyone likes to include that you're not required to!

Character/Player List:
The list will be updates as players join or leave the game.

Alaina - Played by MadylineJames
Nikolai - Played by Ur Degaton
Lilith - Played by No Face
Noth - Played by L1za

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Alaina

Appearance:

Species: Water Nymph

Abilities: Has the ability to manipulate and control water to some extend; it does take a physical toll on her. The more she tries to do the more quickly she tires. She is able to heal herself in a natural water source (pond, lake, stream), and can breath underwater as well.

Applicable weakness: If she's away from a natural water source for too long she suffers from what she calls 'water withdrawls', which can make her physically sick if she goes too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Nikolai

Appearance:

Species: Human

Special Abilities: Besides being a pretty good fighter and having expert survival skills. He has no supernatural abilities to speak of.

Applicable weakness: He is impulsive which can lead to him making dangerous and rash decisions, which could negatively effect those around him.

Last edited:
Once we've got another person or two I'll setup the IC thread and we can get started; then others can jump in as they join.

I have a question before I make a character! Are half breeds from the same realm allowed? Like elf/nymph? Or dragon/demon?

Cool! I'll make a character!

Name: Lilith
Appearance:
Species/Race: Salmander/Nymph
Special Abilities: can control fire, talk to animals and plants, smoke control, can eat ash/coals to regain strength
Applicable Weaknesses: Water, lack of oxygen.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
I love it! Her and a water nymph being in the same group will be interesting! Lol

I've got you added; I'm just heading to bed so I'll setup the IC and OOC threads in the morning!

Yeah it would be lol

Name: Noth
Appearance:
HeePb7n.jpg
Species/Race: Lich
Special Abilities: Necromancy, sorcery, doesn't need food, sleep, or anything that the living typically need
Applicable Weaknesses: Actually pretty attached to his creation. Creation being singular, rather than the typical armies of disposable soldiers.