MadylineJames

Ginger of the Desert
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Sporatic; I am a working mom so my time online can be spotty but I can promise at least a couple responses a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Horror, scifi, fantasy, romance, modern
Hey y'all! I'm checking on interest in a sort of post apocalyptic horror/fantasy roleplay. if you're interested please let me know!

The Background

Long ago, the entire word was covered in nothing but chaos and death. All kinds of creatures, great and small, roamed freely but there was conflict everywhere they went. Bloodshed and destruction.

This went on for time unknown, until Elowyn, a great priestess, grew tired of the death and destruction. She worked a powerful magic, tapping into sources that would destroy her, in order to split the world into three realms.

The first, the realm of the humans. They lived in safety, building up their world with science rather than magic. Elowyn was revered there, for a short time, but soon she faded from the human's short memory and her shrines were forgotten and abandoned.

The second, the realm of the Fae. Creatures of magic lived here, creatures of wing, tooth, and claw. Elowyn is a powerful figure, living on in their long memories for all eternity for the good she did.

The third. The Chaos realm. Twisted creatures of darkness that destroy everything in their path. Creatures of greed and avarice. They care for nothing. They care for no-one. They simply want. and take. They are the monsters under the beds. The reasons we harbor an instinctual fear of the dark.

Elowyn destroyed herself completely, in order to separate the realms and bring peace and safety to all, but now, something is changing. In a single night a great, soundless explosion was

felt

across all the realms. As one every human, elf, faerie, dragon, and chaos creature shot up from where they slept.

No one knows how. No one knows why. But the barriers between the realms are broken. Chaos is descending once more as the realms meld together into one.

Plot/Setup
So I have no real plans for a long term plot for this world. I'd like to start with our characters meeting up and creating a safe space where they can take in others and fight for survival, and from there we can come up with more plot if anyone is interested!

Restrictions/Rules (No fun, I know)
When it comes to character type, you can play human, fae, dragon, whatever you can imagion! I only ask that no one play as a chaos creature; they're meant to be the 'monsters' of this story.

Other Rules:

• Don't kill someone elses character without talking to them first.

• If you're gone longer than two weeks you'll be assumed as a ghost and your character sacrificed to the chaos creatures. (If you'll be gone awhile just let us know and we can work it out.)

• Since it's a public group RP no hanky-panky; PG 13 please!

• Feel free to include all kinds of IC drama, the more the better, just no OC drama please! :D

• Finally, just have fun with it! Chaos creatures are just that, chaos. They can be whatever you want. Add as much scary nightmare fuel as you'd like!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Interested.~

Awesome!! Since I know a few people will be interested I'll go ahead and setup the signup post and get a character template in place. :)

The human realm would be modern day technology and the fae realm would be more medieval.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
Is there any preference you have to how our characters are? Like are we citizens? Soldiers? Etc.

You can be whoever you'd like! All three worlds are completely merging together, so the only limit is no chaos creatures.

Reactions: Ur Degaton