1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Action, Adventure.
'How did things come to this? The Institute… The concept of the League… Perhaps it was the Darkin Warrior, or maybe the Fish Demon… No one knows, but it is understood Runeterra is on the brink of collapse. Noxus and Demacia are openly clashing, Malzahar is dead and his Void Abominations have fallen into the hands of the mad scientist Viktor and his repulsive 'Glorious Evolution'. The Frost Witch Lissandra has reared her head, accompanied by her underling and Troll King, Trundle. The skies of Ionia have darkened and are filled with booming thunderclaps and monstrous roars. Can this land be saved, or were we doomed from the very start?'

As I'm sure you can tell, this is an RP based upon League of Legends. First and foremost, in my mind, I've designed this as somewhat of a story-telling action adventure, so things like game mechanics will not be important. So long as you think rationally and write responsibly, everything can be smooth sailing. I don't want to burden people with bothersome stats and whatnot. I want this to a be a story for us, the roleplayers, to enjoy and work together to forge.

Now, if you're familiar with the game, I'm sure you're familiar with the immense character roster, and the fact each skin has its own lore behind it. I will simply say this - any 'skin' that appears in the game will be that characters 'canon' form. IE: If Arclight Varus appears, that will be the only Varus; No Arctic Ops, etc... I decided this for simplicity's sake.

Now, onto the characters themselves - some will be alive, some will be dead. If you wish to control a 'canon' character, feel free to do so. If you wish to make an OC, feel free to do so. But, a rule that seems pretty fair in my mind is '1 OC, 1 Canon Character'. Controlling several characters could just be messy, in my opinion.

I hope this doesn't sound too strict, I'd just like to avoid any major conflict and the like. So, any takers?