The Fall of New Rome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cinereo

Original poster
(If you're interested in the starter below, give me a response by sending me a private message. I don't mind if you use a non-anthro character. I'll play with you just the same. )

The anthromorphic maine coon stood in the shadow of an old warehouse in the middle of a bustling merchant district, his green eyes casting defiant glances at whoever passed by his hidden alleyway. He stood at 5'4 and wore a black sleeveless hoodie over his skinny frame. His legs were adorned by a custom-tailored pair of baggy camo pants that were covered with mesh pockets and a few zippers here and there. Hanging from the belt buckles to create an X over his rear, were two black straps. His outfit may have been outdated by 30 years, be he still wore it despite this fact. His entire body was covered by a short grey stripped fur coat. The noise of the busy street bothered his sensitive feline ears, which was evident by how they flicked every now and then. A large mining truck crawled past the hideaway, encasing him in complete darkness as it headed down the middle of the road. It was carefully guarded by four soldiers, all wearing white light armor with black pinstriping and holding what looked to be man-portable railguns; the standard issued loadout of The Lord's Shock troopets. His eyes widened with hatred as he watched them pass. He hated being under occupation by these people. They claimed they were here to free them from the oppression they were under, but Menace knew better. He knew it as soon as they started killing people in the streets and stealing their natural resources for what they called a "nesassary sacrifice." His train of thought was suddenly broken by the realization of the silence surrounding the market. Everyone who was originally bartering for wares and yelling for customers stopped and stared at the small convoy. Menace knew he wasn't the only one who felt this way. He smirked, lowering his head forward with a flick of his tail. He also knew what was going to happen next.

Status
Not open for further replies.