Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
Hello all,

I'm back from a several year long hiatus . . . well honestly it's probably been about six or seven years since I was on the Iwaku forums and at least two since I participated in an active role play, so I apologies in advance if I'm a little rusty. Hopefully it'll be like riding a bike and won't take me too long to get back in the groove of things.

Let's see things people might like to know, or actually care about knowing . . .
I've been role playing half my life, literally if you add the break. I joined my first RP at the tender age of 13, so I'll let anyone who cares to do the math to find out for themselves how old I am :)
I'm up for pretty much any type of RP; Sci-Fi, fantasy, present day, historical, super hero etc.
I also have a tendency to play random types of characters; male, female, alien, ghost, bear, doormat . . . well the doormat was actually for a short story I wrote, but it still counts as writing.
Oh, and I love writing villains. There is not greater challenge, in my personal opinion, then writing a good believable villain. Whether I'm any good at it or not, well, I'll let you all be the judge.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back :)

Last edited:
I recall you.. I think..
If not.

HI. c: Welcome back.~ <3

Welcome back, even though I do not know you.
You seem like an awesome person, only because you said 'at the tender age of 13,'. I like the sound of that, actually.
The TENDER age of 13.
Hm.
Did I say welcome back? Welcome back.

Thank you

Tattoo :D
(yes I am a fan of smiles though I promise not to use them in any actual RP posts)

and Stacisaur your name does sound familiar, though to be honest it's been so long I'm having a hard time remembering for certain.

Nice to meet you both!