The Facility (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You had me laughing for about 5 minutes! :D "

fffft that makes me happy ouo

Yeah I think she's already in the institute.

Many thanks!!!

I'm working on Speo's bio now

Okay then, I will get to work on the starter post. :)

So, my profile pic for Ky is finally done ^^
Working on a starter post. ^.^ Should be up soon,

[after reading started thread]
I find it really cool how you made Ziiklara subject 17 seeing as Her "lucky numbers" are 1,3, and 7, in any combination [13, 17, also hence why I specifically chose her to be living for 317 years].

there is sO MUCH MORE I WANT TO SAY but it is really late at night [morning] and I must go to bed

I will add more comments about the first thread tomorrow. I LOVE IT so far! Super pumped

Reactions: Bitterblue
Switched Gabriel's abilities slightly. He reads thoughts and once he is able to read them he is able to start rewriting them. This can make him really dangerous for the workers because the more time he spends around a person the longer he has to decipher their thoughts. Once he deciphers them he can rewrite them and make people go crazy, give them false memories, make them do things. So, the facility is constantly shifting the workers that are around him, trying to prevent him from getting the chance to decipher their thoughts. The only way you can tell he's manipulating thoughts is by his eyes, they shift from a light brown to a gold. Usually by the time a person notices, he's already in.

Hope that's cool :)

That. Is. AWESOME.

Okay you two, I leave in about an hour, so....Will be back!

HA HA HA HA do you know what I did? I posted OOC in Modern Fantasy, and the IC in Fantasy....I'm such a goofball. :P

Lol hey, its an understandable mistake :)

Haha I was scrolling through the modern fantasy rps and was a bit confused :P @Sketchris Inkpun POOOOST :D We're waitin on ya! :P

Oioioioi I AM SO SORRY I've been away from home for a while and getting ready to go to oregon on sunday which is the soonest I can post I'm so sorry about keeping you guys waiting

I'm enjoying your posts though and I will think of something cool in the meantime

In other news, I'm practically ddone with Speo's bio

I might update it later but all I need is some more Extra stuff that I KNOW I'm forgetting

I'm not sure Speo is going to be able to come in the story for a while, maybe once they escape, but I can't see how in the first part, since they're all in cages. Speo would only doom himself to the same captivity as Ziiklara, Gabriel, and Kylara. May I ask how you plan on bringing him in?

As you said, he'll be entering later.

And I'm not quite sure how I'll bring him in, but I'll think of something once I get Ziiklara in there somehow and when I'm all caught up in the story.

Now I'm thinking maybe I should submit his bio after he's first introduced.

That may be better ^^ :) Okay, makes sense now. (:

I MESSED UP I MESSED UP SO BAD HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN

I LEFT MY LAPTOP CHARGER AT HOME.

I SWORE I put it in my bag

Okay okay but long story short though, my mom is being nice enough to allow me to use her charger right now and I'll get done what I can.

Expect a submission to the IC forum by sometime tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: Bitterblue
Reading Soul's Entry:

"Thoughts were being pushed all about through the air, most indecipherable, some loud and clear, none useful."

loved this little bit heheh

Is Gabriel's cell between Kylara's and Ziiklara's? How are they all positioned? DO they have a set position or have we established that yet?

• Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
I think Gabriel is still in the portable cell at the loading dock, Kylara is being brought to her cell. We could certainly put them all next to each other. Though I feel like they'd keep Gabriel by himself, most the mingling would happen during meals/activities for now. Not sure though! Just ideas :)

@Soulserenity20 we are awaiting your post in Dragons War! XD
Yes, all their cells would be next to each other. And there would be a tiny window between them.
@Sketchris Inkpun haha no worries, I was worried you had disappeared :P

Status
Not open for further replies.