The Facebook Thread

I only use facebook to play the games. o_____o I LOVE the apps.

THE APPS SUCK AND YOU KNOW IT!

I has a facebook but I don't really use it much and I do not use any of the apps. I'll decline all apps that come my way...FACEBOOK APPS FAIL! and before Diana or anyone post it...NO! YOUR FACE FAILS!

Well, there's this one called The Mood Weather Report. I kinda enjoyed that, posting mood sunshines, sharing with people my current mood through cutesey weather cartoons. Woo, and unlocking! Yep, I love to unlock stuff! It's like Pokemon! Gotta Mood them all! Yep. Yep.

Facebook is the only "approved" social networking site that the Army hasn't blocked. Which is funny, because Russian businesses own stock in Facebook and can pretty much pull personal information off anyone that they feel like!

Needless to say, I don't use it to keep up with classmates. I use it to keep up with co-workers pretty much... some of my soldiers from my last unit even have me friended on there. Plus being that it's one of the only things that ARCENT hasn't saw fit to block out here in the desert, it's provided fair distraction time to me.

But I still hate it. I've spent so much time on it I rage a little when I think about it. And when I bet bombarded by crap I don't care about from people it makes me want to punch a baby (read: SO AND SO HAS JUST ACHIEVED HIGH SCORE IN BUTT BLASTER, CAN YOU BEAT THEIR HIGH SCORE).