The Exterminators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neato. Estimated time of arrival for the interest check is tomorrow morning 9AM GMT or tomorrow afternoon, 5-6PM GMT, depending on whether I can get it done in the morning.

Nah, it's OK. I don't have school tomorrow cos I'm going to a funeral!

Plus, school isn't really there to facilitate your hobbies, it's there to facilitate your education so you can become a functioning member of society instead of everyone being a video game youtuber or an abstract artist of dubious quality.

You seem suspiciously cheerful about that. Then again, it's a funeral as opposed to someone dying, which already happened, so it's not strictly a bad thing... sorry i'll stop now

Well, to begin with it isn't a total pain in the backside. By this point, it's just tedious since we know everything already... ¬_¬

Don't worry, I'm not. It means hours of old people I've never met saying how much they sympathise with me, which I can't stand to begin with, but add on the fact that the person who died had Alzheimer's so as an actual family member, they died 4 or 5 years ago...

Don't worry, once you get to my point, what they teach you isn't stuff you already know anymore. Unless you're me, in which case you still know it, but the average person doesn't at least.

A person was eaten alive by wild animals, gets the more or less stable ability to freely convey their wishes to any animal.

A person died from food poisoning, gets the ability to with concentration induce nausea.

A person that fell from a cliff, gets ability to form minor shock-waves through air, effectively pushing people at useful distances.

A person that was smashed under a burning support beam, gets the ability to freely apply telekinetics to burning wood.

A person that died in some way, gains complete imperviousness to blunt weaponry.

Just my li'l ideas here. I won't actually join, and am sorry for that, but I wish you the best of luck, and hope this might have been of inspiration.

Reactions: a touch of dread
@Karakui

I was leaning towards telekinesis, if I can even think of a death for that, if it isn't too OP? Otherwise I can go towards something like flight (again, if I can think of a death for that x3 )

@Karakui

I was leaning towards telekinesis, if I can even think of a death for that, if it isn't too OP? Otherwise I can go towards something like flight (again, if I can think of a death for that x3 )
Flight. Airplane crash.

Just my two cents in the matter. Have a good day.

The cause of death in an aeroplane crash is usually the hitting the ground though...

Yes, @Kal telekinesis would be fine. I actually don't find that OP because it's really easy to set limits on it - just say that their maximum force is twice the amount of force their arms can apply or something.

You can do maximum range and stuff too. It's one of the easier powers to limit, ironically so.

The cause of death in an aeroplane crash is usually the hitting the ground though...

Yes, @Kal telekinesis would be fine. I actually don't find that OP because it's really easy to set limits on it - just say that their maximum force is twice the amount of force their arms can apply or something.
Aha! Okay, perfect, I'll get mah brain whirring :3

Also, did you guys see the OOC link I posted? It's just above this (can't paste it cos I've got my character's image in the clipboard though)

Air pressure. The suffocated on the air pressure on the way down.

Also, all permission given.

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
@Karakui
Yeah, I'm working on my character idea. I'm going for a researcher/scientist character who can hear radio waves, jack into telephone lines and possibly throw a little lightning.

Um... y'know radio waves need to be converted into pressure before you can hear em, right? I'm assuming their Aegis added low frequency light sensors to their ears or something? Also lol, your character has similar abilities to mine :D

I'm almost done with my CS, actually. Prepare thyselves, this one's pretty neurotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.