The Exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Mya landed on the net she saw the Bluecorp girl with her gun ready. She slowly walks behind her and points the tranquilizer gun at the woman's shoulder. Scanning the area, she hadn't realized before how hostile the environment was especially around #957. It was spine chilling how the mood around the experiment had changed from sweet to what it is now. Mya knew she has to keep calm. Ok Bluecorp here has a gun she's trying to hide, mister tough has something he's hiding, and girlie looks like she's going to snap. Oh and we have multiple explosives, ok, wonderful. Ok so tranquilize Blue, earn trust from the other two.

"Hey boy I'm here to help you, but are you gonna help restrain the Bluecop brat in front of me or you gonna let the little one fight for you and possibly blow the place up if she's not careful."

Under her mask, Mya smiled a genuine smile at the experiment and waved with her free hand. Knowing the experiment would only get a few words.

"Hey don't you worry, me and tough guy here will take care of this mean woman you just stay as cute as you were when I first saw you. No one's going to take you back."

She looked back at the woman in front of her, her kind smile that no one could see turning into a smirk.

"Since the heiress of Bluecorp wants no violence, I recommend you stick to your want and put the gun down, or worse case scenario you won't be waking up tomorrow."

Oh? Was that a challenge Arden heard. Arden felt a quick splinter of annoyance form itself into blatant anger at the girl's ignorance. What an amature. As if she hadn't noticed the idiot falling down the hole and landing behind her. Arden could've moved, but she was more interested in the abilities of #957. If the girl behind her had any common sense when it came to battles, surely she would've noticed the luminescent drops sliding around the floor. The small figure's voice and crazy actions had stopped Arden mid-swing to shoot at her. Damn, Arden wasn't even thinking when she was doing that. She could've killed the poor thing! In a way, Arden was grateful, but she couldn't help but muse at her options. Evolved this far huh? Well, at this stage there is no way I can take her back to Bluecorp. It's too dangerous in father's hands. Arden was aware that the experiment was probably pretty fond of the guy who had taken her in, so she couldn't do much about that, especially trying to attack him. Casting her eyes around and following the tiny golden drops, Arden was surprised to find that the experiment had put them around lethal stuff. Go boom? Creepy voice? Sounds like someone summoned a demon in a laboratory? Arden sure had her work cut out for her. Taking a deep sigh, Arden calmed her slightly panicked mind. No reason to attack either two, but as for the extra behind her...

Arden would drop herself to the floor, taking her out of immediate danger of being shot. As a precaution, Arden would then roll to the left sharply before stopping on her back. If #957 wasn't feeling threatened by those small movements, Arden would find herself free to swing the gun upwards and fire off a few rounds. At the very least, the person behind her would be forced to move or engage in a fight with Arden. Depending on what the outcome was, Arden would continue in the left direction or stand and fight head-on. Either way, she would begin to shout at the remaining pair.

"Very well then Madeleine, #957, or whatever name you've assumed. I see that I can no longer try and retrieve you, nor would I want to take you back to Bluecorp. Even as the heiress, I realize my words may sound false, but in my father's hands, all blights would be forever oppressed. I'm the only one who has access, let alone knowledge of Bluecorp's plans. Allow me to protect you and your friend".

Arden knew the words would sound like complete bullshit, but she meant every word. There was no way Arden was that willing to help her father. Especially after her sister's apparent death which was beginning to seem that was not what had happened, Arden had no intentions of returning to Bluecorp with #957. If possible, she would attempt to reach a compromise with the two, planning on helping them as an inside worker. It was the only atonement she could offer.

@Teomessos @Zeylia @Uchiha Obito

Caught off guard by the woman's sudden movement, Mya took a few shots to the arm. She felt the slight pain start to numb, she knew that she would have a few minutes before the pain became unbearable to the point where she couldn't move. Hearing Blues comments drew her attention back, and Mya couldn't help but to laugh. She moved over to the right as her arms started to trickle blood, keeping her tranquilizer pointed at the heiress.

"You know miss heiress I believe we have a common goal, just different ways of achieving said goal. Though I really suggest you put the gun away and talk, before bad things start to happen."

She moved over more still pointing the tranquilizer, she really didn't want violence in this place and because of her wounds, her fingers were starting to get twitchy. Stay calm, stay calm, don't go all trigger happy because of pain. She decided that a stupid idea of hers may work to stop the violence in the room. She put her gun away and held her arms up ignoring the pain.

"Since you're so insistent on harming someone then go ahead shoot me. It would be one less person you have to worry about, wouldn't it? Come on I won't mind having the same fate as my parents I mean same company shot them too for doing the right thing. So why not shoot me too?"

"It looks like we all have the same thing in common here." Ray placed his hand over Lisa's head to calm her down and looked at the two other females. "We have all lost something precious to us due to your father's actions, miss Arden." He bowed sarcastically, unable to forgive the Blue family for all they had done. "However, i do believe that the real villain here is not your father." He eyed the liquid that seeped under his feet, his heart beating in his temples. Any stupid move would mean total annihilation. There was no reason for any of them to fight. Miss hyper here was willing to cooperate, though he doubted she could do anything with the holes in her arm, and the royal heiress seemed harmless.

Ray placed the gun back in its place and grinned. Everything he had planned for was magically falling in place without any troubles. With Lisa by his side, the hyper girl's cooperation, and the heiress's help on the inside, he knew he would defeat Bluecorp. However, his plan still had a flaw he was very well aware of. There was someone else manipulating Bluecorp in the shadows. Someone who had been cooperating with Arden's father, and Ray was determined to reveal their identity.

@Teomessos
@Zeylia
@Schuyler

Arden was taken aback when her shots actually landed, giving a few flesh wounds to the antagonist. Arden wondered if she should feel guilty, but instead a smug and furious anger came across her. Had she purposely provoked Arden to get her to react as such? Pausing a moment in shock when the girl lifted her hands, admitting surrender, Arden suddenly felt like the bad person here. How did this make her any better than her father? What was happening to the "Peaceful solutions are the best solutions"? Swallowing down some of the uncertainty, Arden took a deep breath to calm herself, noticing the golden liquid seeping under the guy's feet. How ironic. Taking #957 under his wing and here she was threatening to blow him sky high with the rest of them. Some trust there.

"So why not shoot me too?"
"We have all lost something precious."
"Your father, Miss Arden."
"Not your father".

Every sentence was a stinging blow to Arden despite the defiant tilt of her chin. Allying with them was a last resort to save her skin. Arden was still human, no matter the costumes she would don to protect her from the world's wrath. Was this now Arden's fault too? Was the death of her sister, another's parents, precious people, and the sacrifice of her last living family member, all placed onto Arden? Of course it was. Someone had to blame the savior for the enemies continued to cause suffering. It could almost be called Arden's destiny that no matter how she might struggle to mend the widening rift between a corrupt company controlling society and those who were left to be oppressed, that she would take the full blame simply for having a conscience. Arden watched the man give her a slight bow. That was no sincerity, he was mocking her. Furious and distraught tears stifled the back of Arden's eyes and throat. Slowly, she lowered the gun to the floor, reaching down to tuck the knife back into the boot. Arden would be betrayed, that much was evident. Somehow, she could foretell that it was going to hurt, this impending betrayal, but there was no way the guilt of holding other's burdens would let her run away. Straightening up, Arden fixed the man with a steely look, prepared to do business that would bargain with her life.

"An unveiling then? Bluecorp does have rivals you know. Just because we're packaged on all the labels doesn't mean it's ours. If my father is not the villain, and I'm presuming you're only interested in other illegal, dirty work, it would be one of the other families that control the remaining economy".

The words slid out flawlessly, but bits and pieces stuck to her teeth, holding back names and other small memories of conversations. No one was there. No one knew. Arden was the only one who remembered her father's distracted pacing about the room, pleading phone calls to another on the other end, and lastly, the signing off on multiple blatantly risky things that consumed large amounts of money. Arden was the heiress and as such, Bluecorp's future was in her hands. It was the only birthright she had left in the remaining shambles of her life. Arden thought carefully, and decided to hold back other vital pieces of information. This was a negotiation, not a friendship circle. Choosing out grains of truth in a sandbag of extra words, Arden informed them of the bare minimum of Bluecorp's problems.

"If you haven't noticed, Bluecorp has stopped meeting with one of the families. Titus, if you can recall the name, which specializes in any and all technology Bluecorp has ever used. Sneaking into Bluecorp has gotten complicated has it not? But then again", Arden gestured to the girl, "We are seeing flaws in our products as well."

Taking a breath, Arden shifted the grains about in the bag before tossing it at the man's feet.

"Do you have a plan of sorts? You don't seem like the type to accept dangerous enemies as allies, and frankly we both have our necks on the line here. So, leader, what do you need to know to get this in motion?"

@Teomessos @Uchiha Obito

Did Blue just gesture to me just now. Dang I need to work on my disguises more, if she actually figured out it was me. When the guns were put away she felt more relaxed she didn't feel as though she had to worry about Blue at this moment. Mya grabs the bandage wrap she brought with her. She knew how to deal with bullet wounds since its just an occupational hazard, though she didn't feel like removing the bullets in front of everyone. She may be mature for her age but she was just 15 she still got embarrassed over things.

"So you guys can talk things out I will be over there removing these bullets from my arms since I can't do much with them in, but letting you know I'm with whatever he decides. Just fill me in later."

She took all her weapons out and set them on the floor gently. She went over to the side and behind something, she didn't care what as long as she wouldn't be seen. Removing her top black shirt, she could see her arms clearly. Dang she got me good. Mya plunged two finger into one of the holes on her left arm. She had to resist from screaming from how painful it was. She took the first bullet out, then proceeded with the next then the next until she got them all out of her arms. Good thing they aren't too deep. She remembered the vile she had with her and that the "A" meant anesthetics. She poured a few drops in each hole being cautious not to use to much, she then proceeded to wrap her arms tightly with the bandage wrap. Pulling her shirt back on she sat there letting the anesthetics kick in. What have I gotten myself into.

".... No.. Threat?" The experiment tilted her head, slowly calming down and solidifying before the male could pat her head. From her liquified state, her blight was much, much more deadly. Meaning if the gloves weren't tight enough, the liquid blight could crawl through and infect the hand severely. She had no idea what they were all talking about, but the droplets slowly retreated back to her, and she let out a sigh. Of course, she trusted the heiress somewhat, considering how the experiment remembered how she almost harassed the scientists to stop, so she really didn't do much. "... Okay."

Apparently her name was Lisa now, but it didn't seem to care about what name it would officially be given. They all seemed to be on the same page, and with the experiment rapidly evolving, it wouldn't hesitate to blow them all up. Well, the man was safe, and she wasn't planning on killing anyone.

Yet.

But for now, just play the innocent and sweet experiment, since she wasn't given a mind set. However, based off Bluecorp, they would probably give her the memories of the blighted killing her or something, or purists killing her off. Well, that's no fun at all. For now, she could just sit back, and listen to people ramble on about words she did not know about.

@Schuyler @Uchiha Obito @Zeylia

Last edited by a moderator:
"My interest in Bluecorp is more than just the disgust that comes from their dirty business, Miss Arden. It's personal." He turned around and grabbed his eye patch, moving the strands of hair to the side and wearing it over his blighted right eye. Of course, Ray did not like wearing the patch just for fun, it had a pain reliever that connected with his nerves once attached to his temple. If anyone were to describe the pain that came form the blight, they would say it felt like being stung by a hundred queen bees at once, but to Ray, it felt way worse.

"I am very well aware of Bluecorp's contacts" He added. "This device is not just for show." He tapped his fingers on his eye patch. "I have had eyes on Bluecorp for a really long time now, and i couldn't help but notice the silhouette of a female walking around your father's office. This eye patch is connected to the camera that resides across from your father's office." He tried provoking her, but he doubted she knew anything about the mysterious woman.

He walked over to a box of machine guns and pulled one out. It was rather heavy but he managed to hold it steadily. He loaded the gun and grinned. "Can you read the engravings you see up there out loud for us, miss Arden?" He said, referring to the "Black Tulip" name and its logo, which was comprised of a black tulip whose tip was red.

@Schuyler

"I have had eyes on Bluecorp for a really long time now, and i couldn't help but notice the silhouette of a female walking around your father's office. This eye patch is connected to the camera that resides across from your father's office."

Arden didn't want to think about the man's words. He knew a decent amount, Arden could give him that much, but his implications led her to believe he was trying to get the upper hand and Arden was not taking a liking to it. A female in her father's office? Arden had never seen a woman in her father's office, but there were female voices drifting out from the office a time or two. What was that supposed to mean? Was this some presumptuous accusation that her father was having an affair? Not like it mattered. Arden's mother was dead. There was no one left to be hurt by her father besides her. Why should she care anyway? The old man was growing senile and Arden was determined to clean up the shit hole he left behind. Unsure of what the man was truly getting at, Arden remained silent, letting him continue with his explanations.

Watching the man with a heavy gaze, Arden followed his movements to lift a gun out of the crate. Had negotiations broken down? That would be a shitty turnout. Arden grew more apprehensive when the man proceeded to grin, hefting up the loaded gun and asking her to read out some engraving. Not wanting to appear weak, Arden raised her chin and stepped forward, reaching out for the heavy gun. If he didn't allow her to hold it, Arden would be forced to grow closer reluctantly. If she was allowed to take the gun, Arden would hold it closer to read for the dim lighting prevented her from making out details in the small area. Either way, Arden furrowed her brow, speaking the two words, trying to hide her following reaction.

"Black Tulip".

Arden sucked in a breath slowly, trying to calm the shocked reaction towards the logo. Where did he get this? Biting her lip, Arden would either hand the gun back or step away from him, keeping her face carefully neutral while staring down at the ground.

@Uchiha Obito

Last edited by a moderator:
After her arms were numb to the point she couldn't feel the pain, Mya stood up and walked to where everyone else was. She looked at the engraving that everyone was looking at.

"Black Tulip"

Mya looked at the people she was pretty sure understood what it was. She didn't know what it was herself so she hoped someone would tell her.

"What is it?"

Nathan.jpg

Name:
Kristopher Dark (Kris)

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Waiter. Waits tables at several restaurants.

Blight:
Moderate

Social stance:
Sympathizer

Infection point:
Kris actually managed to contract the blight in two separate areas on his body:
Eyes: His first round of blight began in his eyes and are spreading over to his ears.
Chest: His most recent contraction of blight is on his chest, over his heart and seems to be spreading up to his chin, but he's not sure.

(Will post Later)​

Name:
Alfie Johnson
Sex:
Male
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Unemployed
Description:
Amime Profile.jpg
Blight:
slight