The Experiments

He looked over at Mataria sleeping on his bed, he twisted his head a bit as she grabbed her wings. He spoke to himself " System activate...male affection mode" "Activating" He walks over to Mataria and looks down at her in his bed. He climbs into the bed and puts his face into her back, His arms wrapped around her waist. He thinks...thinks back to how when he was human how the human body felt. He heated his metal body to human body temperatures so that it wasn't cold, closing his robotic eyes as if he was sleeping. He sat there trying to comfort her the best that he could.

Mataria shivered as she felt shifts arms wrap around her small body. Opening her eyes she smiled,then realized Shifts arms were wrapped around her. Her wings opened wide pushing him off the bed as she quickly sat up and rolled over facing him. "Wha- what are you doing?!" Mataria's eyes wide as she looked at him. Mataria had never felt affection of any kind.

Shift stood up off the floor his face blank since he really couldn't express to much emotion through it, he pressed a part of his chest and a robotic women voice went off again. " Deactivating " he looked at her and closed his eyes as he was just standing there. " You were having night terrors...so i activated my emotions...i thought i could help you...but i cannot help anyone " He opened his eyes and walked over to one of the couches " Go back to sleep " He sat down on the couch fiddling with his robotic fingers, changing them into different shapes and different items. He talked to himself " System deactivate emotion 150 " He had deactivated all the feelings that he had could feel for the moment...except disgust which he found fond of himself.

Mataria stared blankly at shift as he spoke and walked away. "shift..." Mataria mummered as she scooted to the edge of the bed standing she walked over to the couch and kissed shift forehead. "thank you" was all Mataria said she she returned to the bed and wrapped herself back in her wings. She didn't mean to hurt Shifts feelings, she had just never been touched in an affection way since she was a child. So she expected the worst, it was habit.

He sat there and said " Reactivate " He had turned all his emotions back on and leaned into the couch again. " No problem " he said even though she had already gone back to sleep by then. He looked around at the rooms and smiled a bit, he thought of all the good times he had here. He looked over at the door which was letting in a bit of the moonlight, but something moving past the moonlight caught shift's eyes. He didnt want to move because maybe it was the thing obsessed with his friends, he sat there thinking.

Mataria never did fall back asleep. She just laid there thinking....of wether or not she should return to her forest in the morning. She liked it here though she felt safe. Realizing that she had taken over Shifts bed she sat up and walked over to the couch. "uhm you can have your bed, seeing as it is...well yours." Mataria chuckled and blushed. Laying on a carpeted area of the floor she wrapped herself back in her wings and too her surprise feel asleep in mear moments. I guess sleeping in a tree for so long made harder things more comfortable to her.

He looked over at her asleep on the floor, he sighed a bit and stood up. He walked over to her and looked down at her asleep on the rug and said " You weirdo go back in the bed " He pushed her with his foot a bit trying to wake her up. He then heard another rushing sound near the door, he turned around and walked towards the door opening it and closing it behind him. He moved out into the night air which was dull and dead of sound, He looks around and sighs. His implanted hair flowing in the wind as he turned his head towards it. He was hit by a shadowy wave and sent flying back away from his position skidding and sliding and sparking a bit since his metal rubbed on the floor. He flipped and stood up looking at the shadowy figure standing laughing, he said " Come back to finish your love affair? "

((Is it too late to join?))

EEO-5 (Extreme Elemental Overload) was just arriving home when she saw Shift standing outside. Stopping, she looked directly at the shadowy figure as she pulled her wavy blonde hair into a pony tail. "Are you all throwing a party without telling me?" she asked as her icy blue eyes transitioned into a fiery orange, a ball of fire forming in her right hand. Krystal moved her 5'9" frame to stand beside Shift. "Ya know, I thought I could sneak in tonight. Looks like Shadow Boy here has ruined my plans," she stated as the fireball grew larger. Her soft pink lips stretched into yet another smirk. "Think we can shoo him away?" Krys asked Shift.
Krystal loved to show men that girls who were curvy in all the right places could be just as badass as any other. She pulled her old, black leather jacket tighter, zipping it. The fireball shone with brilliance as Krystal waited for Shift's reply. Her fiery orange eyes keeping track of the shadowy figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shift smirked a bit and looked over at Krystal and said " I was waiting for the heart of all parties to get here " He did his little robotic laugh and then said seriously " This is one of us...he's working for someone..but i dont know who. " He raised his arm up and it began glowing as his palm became circular like a gun. " All i know is he hates light...so how about you give us some of your sexy fire " He said with another robotic ridiculous laugh. His Long black hair flowing a bit behind him when his purple eyes showed through.

Krystal continued to smirk. "Now that I can do." Her eyes shone a vibrant fiery orange. They were much brighter than before. Her entire body began to glow as it was enveloped in fire, lighting up a half a block, if not more.

The creature curdled back and let a screech go as the light came to be, it dissipated to nothing and was gone. He smirked and looked at her bright light saying " Alright cool down " He rolled his robotic neck making sounds of gears rubbing against each other.

((praying too late to join! lol))

Jackal refused to confront this group. He stayed behind, but kept his fists clenched. The last "group" he decided to confront, were the one's who made him what he is now...a monster. He kept a close eye on them and observed each and everyone of them. He stroked his hair and shivered a little. There was a draft nearby, and Jackal was shivering like a dog. He needed clothes fast. He didn't think that freezing to death would help him find his way home. Jackal wasn't exactly used to his powers yet so when he noticed himself start to grow fur, he was alerted. He started to try to wipe it off like it was dirt. It obviously didn't work, so he just dealt with it. Jackal's powers were a little more unique than most. He could adapt to him surroundings in more ways than one. He could also be used a stealthy weapon. He had the power to become transparent. Invisibility was always something he dreamt of having. He was always a "sneaky boy" as the old man used to say, but he didn't plan on getting that ability this way. Jackal stayed hidden, but was still on alert.

((This thread is kinda dead, but maybe we can revive it.))

Krystal 'cooled down' and looked at Shift. "Should one of us stand guard?"