The Experimental Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a point, Renegade. Fine, I shall try to write a 1st person introductory post. This is going to turn out horrible ;-; .

EDIT- Wait… If my character speaks in the third person then do I use third person but in a first person style or do I still write in first person? I swear I'm not trying to avoid using "I". It's just… my character is 7 and very, very starved of social interaction.

Exceptions to the rules are always allowed. If your character refers to themselves in third person, then it is reasonable to write them as they would be talking. It is them introducing themselves, after all.

As for the first person thing and no character sheet thing, it is there to make you connect with your characters as well as to obscure some details about them that will be developed in the roleplay. I did not want to go with standard character sheets because that would have been sharing too much information from the perspective of the characters and while you can totally use a character sheet to develop your character for yourself, please post in the format that I requested you to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.