The Evrensel Conflict -- Prologue: Chapter 2B -- From Ashes (OUTDATED)

Red Hood

Just when he was about to ask about what the hell they were going to do about the robots, as while the gas kept them from being a big threat, they were still shooting and capable. Said robots exploded in a big flash of light, causing Jason to take a step back in surprise. The cause making themselves known as an armored man in a green cloak and a entourage of soldiers armed to the teeth.

Then said man asked who exactly was the leader of their pack, part of Jason wanted to snark so bad, but considering this guy just blew up three robots like it were merely nothing with either a missile or magic or whatever the hell he had. Jason bit his tongue and answered the man.

"I think we all arrived here just a little bit ago, so we kinda didn't get past the whole 'let's figure out how to form a party' shtick."

Jason would cast a glance at the others to see if any of them recognized the guy or his little posse. Hoping that someone could perhaps shed some light on the man as Jason's memory of some of the rogue's galleries that existed didn't have anything on this man.

"So, what's your guys' deal? Just got dropped here as well, or do you know more about what is going on?"

@Wade Von Doom @Wiggin @OSDDefrag @Not_Amy @Nero Kunivas

"That flash of green light engulfed me and that robotic individual over there whilst in the midst of the so-called Apex Games. Such a pity that I couldn't use the other participants as test subjects."
"I was doing the same as Caustic; participating in the Apex Games to gain some fame so people would recognize me and maybe bring out the attention of my creator, whoever they are. I wished everyone that participated would fight tomorrow, too. But they'll be dead."
"If I am to be honest... I find death fascinating. I will not apologize for simply expediting the inevitable."

Caustic and Pathfinder bickered between each other... Well, by bicker, it was hard to tell with Pathfinder as his personality made most things that he says look bad but sound so simple. Whereas with Caustic, all he cares about is making everyone and everything his test subjects. He was however curious as to the armed party that the cloaked figure decided to bring with them. Military grade tactics by the look of things, or perhaps mercenaries, who knows? The two Apex Contestants however didn't care for it right now, the only thing they cared about were themselves.

@Wade Von Doom @Wiggin @OSDDefrag @Not_Amy @Nero Kunivas

The sounds of armed conflict are loud but short-lived. T-851 listens from behind the counter of the former coffee shop. This establishment has only cups, derelict brewing machines, an empty currency container and skeletons. No weapons that would have been sufficient to engage the robots.

The sound of heavy steps alert her to someone entering the shop. The steps are slow. They are searching the area. T-851 prepares to terminate them the moment she is discovered.

They come close to the counter but do not search further and report their section, the north, is clear of hostiles. There is the click of a weapon switch being flipped. Two steps away from the counter.

T-851 springs up from behind the counter. Leaps over it. Hits the soldier from behind sending him to the floor and with her full weight in that short burst of speed, knocks him out before he can register he’d made a fatal mistake. He is terminated with a one-handed twist of his neck.

Weapon acquired. Make and model unknown. Uniform of unknown origin.

She loads down her pockets with all the extra ammo clips the soldier had quickly and runs out the back door of the shop. The noise of the soldier’s fall had been loud from the force of it, and there would be a patrol coming to investigate that or one of their own not returning.

Here is when she utilizes the unique features built into the 851 series. Previous models had been large, like humanoid tanks designed to power through all obstacles between it and their mission.The 851 were sleeker models built for more stealth. Her steps were deft, nearly silent as she stalks away from the shop toward the sounds of conversation where the robots had moved on after losing sight of her, avoiding skeletons and other debris.

Round a corner, T-851 is crouched and sees in the distance a group of people, some animal, and one other machine. Only two are recognized by her internal database.

Viktor Von Doom. Red Hood. Fictional characters. Humans in costume? Investigation necessary.

But then she sees the soldiers around the Doom. Same uniforms as the one she had just killed.

Investigate elsewhere. Threat level undefined.

If the T-851 were human, she would be worried about all these unknown factors. She does not retreat slowly out of fear because she cannot experience fear. The mission must be resumed, and being destroyed or damaged severely would jeopardize the mission.

T-851 uses its other sensors to maintain spatial awareness while crouching/walking backwards, keeping its vision on Doom and the rest of the group. Weapon ready in the event she was spotted.

Abby Dee/Courier Six - Character Sheet

The Tenth Doctor’s speculations on the nature and purpose of their being brought here did not interest Abby much. The Courier was more focused on assessing the group that had come along, figuring out how best to use their skills. The other expedition hadn’t interested her, as it sounded more like a science trip. She does all this from one side of the TARDIS. Which was somehow the same TARDIS even if it looked very different. Just like The Doctors all looked different even as the same person.

Thinking too much about it makes her head hurt, so she doesn’t.

For the brief moment they are atop a building looking over this city, the sun glares off the lenses of her helmet. Place was huge, but right away Abby gets the same vibe of a vast emptiness she has lived with most of her life.

“Building up ain’t a bad idea.” Abby comments looking around with binoculars. “So long they don’t wear out the foundations.” She adds her tidbit of knowledge on building she’d picked up on her travels. “Never had the want to build something myself more than a tent.”

The group returns to the TARDIS to move to a docking station. On arrival, Abby takes point.

“Eyes peeled boys and girls, or we likely to get captured again.” She says with her Survivalist’s Rifle shouldered and primed to fire. The BAR was slung across her back, reserved for bigger targets that needed to be dropped fast as she had limited ammo for it. 5 reloads for it exactly.The train does not distract her from being mindful of the rest of their surroundings.

“Like hell I’m ever getting thrown in a cage again.”

For the duration of the trip Morgan had taken up a spot against the wall in the console room, huddled over her journal. She writes out her experiences thus far, but if one were to snoop over her the letters would be barely legible. They are all jagged, some are written backwards, and there is no punctuation. The Daimon mouths the words as they are written and her ears flick about. She is so lost in her want to write down and process it all that she doesn’t join the others who get out to see the city.

The writing ends abruptly when it’s announced they are moving out. She puts her journal and pencil in her knapsack and leaves it in the TARDIS for safekeeping.

“Oh wow. Amazing” Morgan says stepping out of the TARDIS and looking around. Even the glory of Rome could not compare to the grand scale around her, empty as it may be. In that moment she recalls a wise if cynical man’s voice telling her “To build there is always a cost. Be it a structure, or an idea, or a dream. There is always a price to be paid in time, and lives.”

That in mind Morgan can’t help wondering what price was paid to build all of this.

Her ears lie flat against her head, and her necklace glows a dull blue as she readies a spell to cast at the first sign of trouble. She walks next to Luxem, looks aside at him and nods at Abby’s assertion.

“No more cages. For any of us.”

• Love
Reactions: Epiphany
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things seemed to have been calming down until a large man in a green flowing cloak arrived with a squad of soldiers. At first Arc questioned if he was being impersonated, but this man wasn’t like the other degenerates, he actually seemed to have some semblance of intelligence. Arc suspected that making this man an ally would either go along to his purpose, or he might meet his downfall with this man. He needed to be careful when speaking as to not appear on his radar as a threat. He was about to speak when the muffled voice of the Red Hood rang out from behind him. Mentioning that they were just lowly individuals probably wouldn’t help the group’s reputation in Arc’s opinion, and the arguing between the tinman and the alchemist probably didn’t do much either.

“Yes, we are here on business to scout out this area as a newly formed group, most of us are new to this area and its surroundings so would you by any chance be able to show us around?” he questioned the man. Arc hoped that the rest of the group would follow his lead in order not to be filled full of holes. For all Arc knew this man could also be a raider out to shake down caravans of any kind. If he mentioned that they were some part of military group some sort that might provide some ounce of respect.

“Now this man behind me is known as the Red Hood, very scary in terms of combat prowess, and that feline woman over there is uh… Catra I believe, Those two bickering are pathfinder and caustic, a very strange couple but I guess a synthetic being and an organic one can uh… do those type of things...” Arc trailed off a little, it was very strange to see a golem and its master have a relationship on his world, but it happened. Arc brought himself back into the situation with a quick snap of his fingers, “...As for myself, you can call me Arc, also known as the thunderstorm. As you can see, terminology is different from where we all are from, along with attire.” Arc announced, giving a slight bow with his own name and a small nod to everyone else he mentioned. A small spark of electricity caressed the car he was behind, followed by it being pushed to the side in order to show Arc’s full silhouette. This tactic would allow him to show that he trusted the man and his group enough to reveal his vital organs. It would allow him to either get closer to the cloaked man, or have the man be intimidated by Arc’s confidence.

Sammy

Once things were settled, Sammy entered the 10th doctor's tardis. She needed to at least help the people still out there. Inside the 10th doctor’s tardis, several wires hung from the ceiling and swayed back and forth, and a slight yellow-ish brown light enveloped the control room. Sammy was unsure where it came from, since the strange holes in the walls didn’t provide any light. In a way, the entire room resembled the inside of a beehive, with its strangely uniform yet dirty look.

Several minutes passed as the Tardis landed on a nearby building outside of a large city. At first Sammy thought she was back in the large metropolis of Dreatan, but her dreams were immediately shattered as she saw the remnants of still burning buildings. Large skyscrapers stretched into the sky, each of the windows displaying a strange blue light. “How can they fit an entire city in a few buildings though?” she asked. Back in Dreatan, there was only a few skyscrapers, and even then only ten percent of the population really lived in them. Most of the city was spread out and people lived in apartment buildings meshed with factories to increase production. Sammy was amazed to see such an architectural feat, but nevertheless, the group needed to move on.

The setting quickly changed from atop a medium sized building on a hill, to the streets of the recovering city. The group was now in a train station of sorts, with a large one pulling in. It wasn’t like the bullet trains of Dreatan, instead, it had a more industrial look. Sammy’s thoughts of architecture were then interrupted by both Abby and Morgan mentioning not wanting to go back to the cages. “I wouldn’t say that they were cages, more like elaborate boxes, yeah… that helped me in there…” she said, slightly spacing out, “anyway so uh… don’t wanna go back there,” she finally stated, finishing off with a nervous laugh.

• Bucket of Rainbows
RC-1207 "Sev" Character Sheet

The man of the duo Sev addresses first walks away without saying a word. Obviously not a Jedi. A Jedi was always more polite than that. Must have just picked up a lightsaber from one of these boxes. This woman however; she felt more like a Jedi Master. Even when she admits to not knowing what a ‘Jedi’ is, that level of honesty is commendable. Someone with more ego than sense might have claimed they were a Jedi, a veteran even .If she was a General in a previous war, that was good enough for Sev.

“Understood, General.” Sev says before he hears the water come rushing in. In the rapid series of events that followed, his helmet hides his look of disbelief that starts at the pink blob obliterating the alien horde and stays as he finds himself following the others into a box that had no means of fitting all of them. Yet there he was standing inside it somehow. Although as far as escapes went, the ride out wasn't the worst Sev has experienced. It was nothing like an LAAT/I going down in a sudden electrical storm. Sev only had to hold onto Tsunade by the shoulder and let the armor anchor him.

Just when it seems there was going to be a time to settle down, get your bearings properly; a gunshot rang out. Sev had his blaster aimed right at the man who had fired the round but refrained from firing. In a clear firefight, John Wick would have gotten his head obliterated by a bolt of superheated Tibanna gas before he could have reacted. Sev lets the situation unfold, be explained.

“This is above my pay grade.” Sev says quietly to himself once it's all laid out for him. He had thought maybe he was in that Unknown Region he had learned about in his early training. But this was an entire universe. Not even that, there were more out there, and they were crashing together.

And what could he do about it?

The only thing he had been made and trained to do.

“I serve the Galactic Republic. If it's endangered by what's going on, I'm going to eliminate the threat or help someone else eliminate it. For the Republic.” He says to the Doctors with a salute.

“My training included extracting information from living and tech sources. I'd be more useful in the mission to the capital than the other.” Sev informs Moire and suggests where he could be best utilized with his skill set.

Everyone splits into either of the two mission groups afterwards. Sev takes the mission to the Capitol city, the other seeming to be more of an exploratory mission he would not be well-suited for. Sev uses the time to take a corner of the console room and rest up for the mission. Sitting on the floor backed against the wall in his armor might have looked uncomfortable but he was trained to rest well in that position.

Sev awakes at the sound of the door opening and the others walking out. He joins them, and his face and helmet match as he is unimpressed by the scale of the city. He had seen Coruscant numerous times, and that was a planet-wide city.

“No vehicle traffic.” Is the only observation Sev makes before this view that puts others in a state of awe. The group moves from the roof to a transport station. Sev falls in behind the one named Abby, his Deecee set to sniper configuration.

“Scanning for snipers, stay low.” Sev advises the others.

Kouta Shimazu- Detour Character Sheet

Tokyo is never a quiet city. It is just too big and busy. Even in the very early morning hours there is still a background buzz in the streets. But it does have its times of relative quiet where nothing criminal or dangerous is happening in a majority of the city.

The hero known as Detour flies over the lower rooftops during such a time. It is mid-afternoon, and he was overseeing a stretch of highway experiencing gridlock. Emotions could be heightened in a gridlock, people were more likely to disregard human decency and rule of law.

And that was why Detour had been assigned to monitor it. He stands still on his glider as it slowly flies over the highway at low speed to catch anything more serious than an idle three made in the heat of the moment. As it stands, Kouta had not heard anything more than the occasional vulgarity and even the police scanner of his helmet had not yielded anything more than traffic violations that were below the need for hero intervention. It looks to be a short shift. Soon enough he would be off duty (as off duty as a hero can be) and as he flies he thinks of what to do with that off time. Was there some new movie out? Maybe just go to a pachinko bar, or a club and meet some people. Yes that sounds nice.

"Detour. High speed chase in progress." The hero agency's dispatcher informs him and all the necessary details are uploaded to his HUD.

"Detour incoming!" He responds and veers away to the East at top speed. Tokyo is partly blurred below and around him. Billboards flash their ads.

Then there was a flash of green that fills his vision. Kouta closes his eyes and braces himself for an attack by some criminal trying to make a name for himself by killing heroes. There is no blow or other attack. He does however nearly fly right into a building but stops an inch away from tragic irony.

"Dispatch?" Kouta taps his helmet as he hears only static and sees no data on his HUD. Only a 'Disconnected' message. He looks around and sees only a desolated and empty city. And not even Tokyo or even another city of Japan he was familiar with. He hovers in place, looking around in circles. Was this some kind of illusion quirk at work? Or teleportation? Either way, Kouta is on the defensive as he slowly hovers low to the ground just above the highest pieces of rubble as he looks for a sign of any clue as to what was going on.

Explosions give him a lead. There was trouble, and his first instinct was to fly towards it illusion or not. His glider speeds towards the source. He could be heard as a low whine from a distance building up to a higher pitch. He flies directly over Luer as he(perhaps recklessly) comes upon the group and stops in the air before them.

"My name is Detour. If any of you are part of some villain's illusion, let's cut to the chase where you let me out of this so I can do my job and kick you right into jail." He says to everyone matter-of-factly. A few of them look villainous, but then there were several in hero circles who looked moreso and they were fine upstanding people. Best let their words and actions tell him otherwise.

Scott Steiner stepped out of the TARDIS with the others after they arrived at the docking bay at the base of the largest tower, carrying his light machine gun from the prison base in the down position and walking up to the front of the group. He had only previously seen New Moscow in videos from the few remaining functional news feeds left. The arcology towers definitely looked bigger up close and personal.

He was really worried about what would come next. On the one hand, Shirou had gone out of his way to save his life during the prison base massacre, and he was definitely ashamed of the atrocities that had been committed there...acts that he himself had abided, death threats from Elgin not withstanding. He had plenty of reason to atone for that, and the rest of the Scattered were gracious enough to NOT kill him after escaping the base. So he intended to try and argue for an audience with the government on their behalf.

But on the other hand, he had no idea how the forces in New Moscow were going to react. Given the rather xenophobic atmosphere that had come about as a result of the sheer scale of destruction wrought by the more hostile Scattered, it was entirely possible that the military would simply try to have them all killed on the spot. But then, they had never actually faced a scenario where the Scattered had organized in attempt to make formal contact before, and with one of their own vouching for them no less. He desperately hoped they would be willing to hear them out, but he honestly wasn't counting on a warm reception.

The fact that he might be facing a court martial at the very least also weighed on his mind, but he'd worry about that later.

"For the sake of full disclosure, I don't know how the local forces are going to react compared to the ones at the prison base. I'm going to try to talk to them, so I'd say try not to give them a reason to shoot you, but...be ready for anything," he said to the group as he eyed the approaching train.

@Wade Von Doom @Not_Amy @Wiggin @Sir Kaltao

Last edited:
Moire B-220

@Wade Von Doom
Traveling with her new companions, Moire spent much of the trip minding her feet, conscious that these blue boxes didn't seem to have much in the way of stabilization technology. Her Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor could take a beating but she didn't care for the jostling that followed an impact large enough to knock her off her feet. To say nothing of the possibility that landing on something, or someone, would be much more destructive for them than for her.

The trip did give her a chance to get more sense of her companions, though. This Doctor's personality was dominant, charismatic after a fashion in the way certain civilian scientists she'd met were. Luxem was the nicer surprise. For a medieval-style soldier, he seemed surprisingly adaptable to a series of events that must seem even more fantastic for him than they'd been for her.

Their arrival overlooking the massive city cemented her positive impression of the man, even as she had to acknowledge she shared some of his astonishment. Even on her Earth, they never built that big.

@Not_Amy
The assertive post-apocalyptic survivor was one of the first to assert herself and Moire chuckled to herself, admiring the woman's instincts. She lifted her own BR85 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle and naturally put herself on rear guard, knowing that was more than likely the next most dangerous point on their formation. As the group milled about, assessing what to do about the incoming train, at least the Spartan could make sure this group was covered from any other surprises they didn't know about.

On the other hand, the blonde girl with the dog-ears had a different kind of compelling. Like Luxem, she seemed to be from a more primitive society and she was as awed as the young man. And yet, she had a kind of still serenity to her that Moire found...relaxing.

@Wiggin
The more modern girl with the group seemed just as awestruck as the rest of the team. Moire's helmeted head swiveled as she took in the same sight that prompted Sammy to describe them as 'elaborate boxes'. Then she at last spoke up to the group that'd collected.

"If we stay sharp, none of us should end up back there," Moire said, speaking to Sammy but plainly addressing everyone the 10th Doctor had brought with him. "We're all armed...most of us," she amended with a slight tilt of her visor in the Doctor's direction. "We know what to expect from them now. And I suspect whatever equipment they have for reading arrivals probably doesn't pick up the Doc's ship, it's probably too weird for that. Doesn't mean the natives are friendly, of course, but it improves our chances."

"Now," she said, shifting so her body angled in the direction of the incoming train. "What do we do about that? Board?"

@BobTheNinja
When the previously captive prison guard spoke up, Moire grimaced slightly, grateful her helmet hid her expression. Of course the local informant could be useful. She glanced around to see how the others took his suggestion before speaking up to say, "Good idea. When you talk to these local forces, try to stay out of our line of fire in case things go sideways. Wouldn't want you to learn firsthand there's no such thing as friendly fire."

A definite chuckle issued from that power armor of hers.

As Luer was about to present himself to the newly formed group of scattered, a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him back behind the wall. Before he could protest or attack, a man wearing a cowboy hat put his finger to his lips. Luer needed to be quiet. The man in green robes simply looked down upon Hood and the others, observing them. The injured rat humanoid took his interest quickly, as it seemed they were trying to help her injuries. She would slow them down. With a wave of his hand, a blast of green energy came out the palm of his hand, and hit the woman. With a large blast, she was killed instantly. His palm quickly moved to the front of Red Hood's face, stopping him from reaching his weapons. The others within the group were also surrounded by the soldiers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Weapons down!" The Doctor shouted to everyone. "The last thing we need is people shooting at us again. We've come here peacefully, and we have no intention of causing violence. So, whatever happens, you do not attack anyone!" He pushed down Sev's weapon, along with Moire's. "Now Scott," He moved over to the young man. "Do you know where we are?"

They were clearly in a hanger bay, as the boxes around them was filled with supplies. Food, drinks, medicine, no weapons however. A train then began to pull into the bay, with the Doctor quickly and quietly shouting, "Hide!" He ducked behind cover, and watched as when the train stopped, soldiers began to get off. Several dozen of them. They were unloading more boxes, with automatic cranes helping with the larger boxes. Someone was bound to notice the blue box, however. And indeed, someone did. "SIR!" A soldier yelled out to their commander, pointing it out. The group needed to get out before they were caught.​

Arc

Arc thought his persuasion tactics had been working, that was until a man dropped down from the sky, causing for tor the tin-man shrouded in a green cloak to let off an energy blast into the injured rodent woman. It was a reckless action, but the troops that supported this man would account for it. It was Arc’s plan anyway to leave the lady behind, but killing her would have just wasted time. On the bright side, Arc wouldn’t need to worry about it anymore. Now there was the matter of their new friend “detour” and it ever so valiant attitude. From what it sounded like, this one sounded like the type to ask questions. Arc thought about letting out a blast of electrical energy, killing him right then and there, but that might cause the soldiers to open fire with their weapons.

Arc sighed, rubbing the brim of his nose with two fingers. This was not at all what he had wanted to happen. Sure, some goals were accomplished, but now he had a different problem. “Yes, hello there” He said to the man known as Detour. “It’s oh so wonderful you are here, oh skies above it’s just wonderful to have a hero descend from the heavens and save our helpless little-” He sounded genuinely grateful, but stopped mid-sentence and put a dagger up to the hero’s throat. It was long and curvy, similar to the shape of a snake. “Anyway, I’m going to stop that shirade” he said flatly. The amount of power the cloaked man radiated was very appealing to Arc. Having power allowed someone to gain information quickly and efficiently. Now that Arc had shown that he was on the cloaked man’s side by threatening the so called “hero,” he might let Arc join his crew... or history could repeat itself and let in another unknown factor. The silence annoyed him though, he hadn’t said a single word or accounted for what any of them had said. How did this man gain his power?

Sammy

There wasn’t much the group could do, considering how they all scattered once the train doors opened. It was only a few seconds until the entire hanger bay was filled with soldiers. Their voices echoed into the distance and around the boxes. One voice rang out, shouting for the nearby colonel. They had found the Tardis, and were starting to crowd around it. Sammy was hiding inside a box herself, and peaked through the hole in the side. She was surrounded by little packets of dehydrated food inside the box, each smelled vaguely like the fruit it was labeled like. The entire box felt like a fruit basket Sammy had dropped into. From her position she couldn’t really see the Tardis, since it was surrounded by soldiers. “Um… doctor?” she asked, peaking her head slightly out of the box and turning to the sharply dressed man. “I uh… I think we need to leave this-” she stopped mid-whisper, turning to the group of soldiers and then back “-I think they’re going to take the box” she concluded. Slight panic ran through Sammy. That box looked to be her only way home, and she didn’t want to leave it.

“Get in boxes, they m-might take us f-further in and with th-the box” She quickly whispered, gesturing for a few people to get in the box with her. Honestly Sammy regretted the conclusion, but she wasn’t going to let that thing go. There was also the provided benefit of actually hijacking a train ride as stowaways.

Kazamako Kuren
~-----------------------~

The day for Kaz started out rather normal. Waking up with a stretch and floating downstairs to make some tea. Business as usual for a weekend, wake up, laze about, study a bit, and then hit the forge to finish whatever she was working on the previous weekend. She finished her cup of tea and set about getting ready for the day, culminating into putting on her jacket with graceful speed as the door opened. With a slight sigh, and a turn on the heel she called out. "I'm heading out for the day, I'll be back in a while." A single male voice called out as she left. "Alright, take care, don't die, and get back around eight, that's dinner." With the slam of a door Kaz stepped off into the streets and took to the sky.

Halfway through her commute something strange happened. It was as if she was hit by a sudden heat wave, nausea filled her body as for the first time in her life she was falling outside of her own volition. The world seemed to be a swirling vortex as she fell the feeling of falling was not new to her but this one felt off, then it hit her, the familiar feeling of slipping through a worldwall. Suddenly she was actually falling, the light of the world flashed back to her and a smile spread through her face. 'Well, looks like I'm gonna be late for dinner.'

"Watch out below!" Kaz screamed as she fell, letting gravity take her to where she needed to be, right into a group of people

@Wade Von Doom

Ayami "Sköll" Noriko.

It was another job for Ayami: Make someone that one of the Officio 's high paying clients want to "dispatched", well , "dispatched". The target is a rising businessman of some renown, CEO of the Pegasus Corporation Yamada Asachi, or his real name , Az'rak'hal , Herald of the XIVth Infernal Legion. And dispatch him she did, with copious ammounts of lead and rockets, and still he hadn't went down until she manages to impale him on the flagpole of the Pegasus Skyscraper. However, as Az'ra'khal's expiring, he still apparently has some last trick up his sleeve, as Ayami suddenly seen a blinding flash of light.

Ayami suddenly experiences the sensation of falling. Gusts of wind blew through her hair as she plunged to the ground beneath from gravity. "Should 've known he prepares a portal spell". The mercenary thought. "Drop me to the ground from 15 feet or something is such a classic move at that". She mumbled bitterly. "Welp, occupational hazards.."

However, her thought were cut off by the feeling that her feet hit the ground as if she just made a short jump instead of plunging to her messy death just minutes ago. As she reoriented herself, she starts to observes her surrounding. " That is definitely not Tokyo." She mumbled, and she witness a group of people at a distance.

"What the hell is this place ?" She said, as she dusted off her clothes. "Did that fucker sent me to Eastern Europe or something ?". As she surveys the landscape around her that reminds her of that post apocalyptic wasteland, a consequences of the Russo-European War of the early 2010s.

Ayami lit up her cigarette as she approaches the group ahead, trying to find out where she is, and maybe a way to go back home. " The company better pay extra for this, or atleast cover my goddanm flight ticket out of here." She thought, and shouts "Hey, guys , over here."
@Wade Von Doom

Last edited:
Defiant blinked as the massive pressure pulling across his mind, subtly pulling at his movements like the hand of a master puppeteer disappeared, his hand twitched and then moved of his own volition. A wispy breath came out of his lips, it had been done. They had succeeded. The golden man was gone. As soon his partially artificial brain settled back into having control over his own movements, he got to work, contacting Dragon through his own helmet.

“Dragon? I-”

Neon green flashed in his eyes, blinding him, his mouth opened into a yell to warn the other’s that an attack was occurring but gravity pulled on him. Not just down, but right and left, as if he were skydiving with no knowledge of how aerodynamics work. Yet just as soon as the sudden interruption had begun, it ended, leaving him disoriented but standing on solid ground….concrete. What happened? His mouth was still open behind his mask, one loud click of his teeth solved that problem while one glance at the desolate landscape surrounding him answered a question he hadn’t even had the time to ask. He was not with the tinker group. Instead, he appeared to be in a ruined city, scattered machinery that he recognized as parts of a robot. No, multiple robots of the same model, were scattered among the wreckage tinting it with a metallic sheen while armed men with technology his mind instantly recognized as tinker tech of some sort stood in formation. Trained and armed with tinker tech, a dangerous combination. But the amount of danger they may have posed was insignificant compared to the parahumans, for they could only be parahumans considering their clothing, stood against each other. It didn't take a genius to guess that they were two sides here, standing in opposition of each other, and an event had occurred to escalate tension. The head of one of the groups, a man(Assuming his body type was evidence of his gender) floated with a green billowing cape, combined with armor that he hesitated to call anything else but plates welded together and then placed over the skin. That's what he was getting from the sight anyway.

Had he been teleported? Considering the fight it wouldn’t have been surprising to hear that multiple parahumans had triggered with immensely strong powers. One that could teleport him through alternate universes would not be unlikely, although considering Doormaker’s origin It was quite unlikely somebody would trigger with power on an equal level with his. Never the less, things were escalating fast, and with so many capes in one place combined with tinker tech equipped gunmen the situation would surely turn deadly if nothing was done. He narrowed his eyes and turned to face the gunmen group, slowly moving his hand behind his back to take out his spear in its rod form, and moving it out in plain sight although he did not activate it just yet. His eyes scanned over the group, while his armor braced for impact.

Made to imitate a Dragon, scales, and frills populated every inch of the forest green portions of the armor with fingertips that looked like claws and small horns jutting out of his forearm, meanwhile, wings pointed outwards acted as shoulder guards while clear lines made the armor appear like it was made out of several different segments giving it a modular look to fit with its modular functions. Finally, his helmet was based on a high tech knight’s, with wings expanding outwards from the spots where the visor met the main body of the helmet. Several segments of the armor, at the sides and back, were painted gold instead of green for variety’s sake.

This did not seem like a situation that could be resolved with words, especially his words, but for all he knew both of the groups could be terrible villains or great heroes. He wouldn't know either way and while he hadn't heard of a hero organization to employ gunmen with weaponry that didn't seem to have been made with any thought of PR at all that could just be this universe's quirk. It seemed to be in rough shape, perhaps even rough than Earth-Bet's before it was...decimated.

"My name is Defiant, I've been teleported here against my will. Would you mind identifying yourself? All I ask for is help in getting myself back to my world."

Perhaps it was a bit presumptuous to believe his name would carry much weight across alternate earths, but it could help, and Colin was not one to miss any chances to bring up his status. Even if that part of his personality had been getting toned down lately. Besides, perhaps Cauldron would notice the name and send somebody to get him back. It was an unlikely chain of events but not an impossible one.

Last edited:
Red Hood

Jason got more and more impatient as silence from the armored man in the green cloak before him didn't really answer, just stared at them, slowly looking between everyone of their number. Feeling like a specimen underneath a microscope. Until the man's gaze lingered on someone, which Jason turned to see who he was looking at, of whom turned out to be the injured rat person.

"Yeah, we got someone injured so if you got a med-" Jason was cut off by a familiar green bolt of energy annihilating the hell out of the rat person or where she was, as when the smoke cleared, not even pieces were left.

"What the fuck?!" He turned back, his hand reaching for his guns but was stopped when he saw the man's palms aimed at him. And the fact the soldiers turned their attention to them, seemingly daring anyone to retaliate so they could be given a reason to kill another. Jason reluctantly moved his hands away from his holstered guns. While he didn't know the injured person at all, not even the gender or anything. Jason didn't take kindly to random acts such as this, or at least random to his eyes.

"I hope there's a real good explanation for what just happened here." He said to the man pointing his palm at Jason.

But then something occurred, two more people dropped down in a burst of green light, making Jason think he had just gotten blasted. The first one looked to be a woman that must be not human due to the fact she just took a fall like that like it was nothing. The second newcomer sounded like he was part of some group, like maybe a cop force or something. The brief distraction giving Jason time to weigh his options a bit more, such as distance to cover, or something to break sight with the armored man as proven by what occurred previously and currently with the robots and the former rat person. Those palm beams were something to not play with. And God knows what the metal was made out of, as it could be something that even his ammo couldn't pierce. Or maybe it could, but he wasn't wanting to stay within distance of the man's attacks if he could help it.

The soldiers looked coordinated and well positioned, even if he ran and broke sight with the cloaked armored man, they'd still be a problem. He could take down maybe three or four before taking a burst to the grave.

The whole situation didn't look good at all. He couldn't attack as that was a death wish in of itself. But retreating would require something more concrete than just a random guy showing up. Of whom might be able to create a opening, one that Jason is gonna use to get the fuck out of here.

This wasn't looking good....

@Wade Von Doom @Wiggin @Prince Spring @Not_Amy @Henryboy003 @Whoever-Else-I-Missed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wesker

"We lack proper medical supplies." The blonde would make himself known as he walked up next to Victor, whom was aiming his palm at the red helmeted individual before him. "I trust you've heard of triage? Where doctors with limited supplies made choices on if someone would live or die, that is what Victor did. He merely spared the person from suffering a slow death, and saved us supplies from being wasted on someone who would die anyways."

The tone which Wesker adopted was akin to someone explaining to an unruly child why something occurred.

But before he himself could continue with the others, more people showed up. Which could mean more 'assets' for their group to use, or at the very least, experiment on. As the current group already looked to make at least decent test subjects should they not be willing to join their more 'extreme' views.

"Victor, we should get our newfound allies back to our humble abode. Last thing we need is undesired attention from the 'locals.' " Referring to the group that hounded anyone not from their world like starving hounds to scraps of food. Which he personally couldn't blame as neither Victor or anyone of their little number was really out to help them. Hell all this was simply providing him with potential test subjects and specimens. Which would be a good counter to whatever the government used against them as supposedly the locals had a Tyrant model amongst their ranks.

But said report was given from a recruit that later died by Victor's orders for "reporting falsities." When he nearly got a large group of Radec's men killed. So even if he was lying, his body now served their purposes by being the melting pot for whatever Wesker could scrap together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jotaro Kujo

The Marine Biologist was used to unexpected things occurring, such as Joseph's son tricking him with his mother's photo to steal his wallet using Crazy Diamond to reform the picture and with it the wallet. Or the fact that Joseph adopted a baby that could turn not only herself and anything around her invisible.

Just another addition to the weird family that was the Joestars.

But he wasn't expecting a sudden flash of green light that left his vision filled with nothing but that damnable light, and the feeling of being weightless and just floating, or at least until ground reformed a meter or two beneath his feet. Landing just a bit roughly that left a dull pain in his knees, he couldn't quite see the area around him as the after effect of the green light still plagued his eyes, making him have to sit and wait til he could properly see again. As without his sight, Star Platinum's vision would also be hindered, thus he couldn't properly defend himself in the event he was attacked.

But that left his other senses to pick up certain things he noted. Such as the cold wind blowing against buildings and the lack of anything but that. Like he was somewhere dead. At least until he heard an all too familiar sound of an explosion, one that filled him with a cold dread. Did Kira somehow activate his ability from beyond the grave and Jotaro had managed to remember the trip?

This was his thoughts until his vision returned to him. And before him was the almost too barren remains of what was a city, buildings and streets looking like a it had gone through repeat abuse from something.

"Good grief." He spoke to himself as he looked around for anyone, in particular anyone from their little group that hunted down Kira or Joseph and the baby. As while Joseph could handle himself despite his age, the geezer would have trouble defending himself and a baby who could only turn invisible.

Upon not finding anyone, he turned to the direction the explosion came from, the remains of building blocking the path. Jotaro began to make his way around to see if the serial killer that had died unintentionally by their hands was back and needing another beatdown. Walking past debris and whatever remained of cars, and finally through a building with a small hole in the wall, Jotaro would soon find out what caused the explosion in the first place, and to his shock it wasn't Kira. But seemed to be a group of people at a standoff.

Using the building as cover to hide the fact he was in an all white outfit, he could just make out details like a green cloak, a red helmet among other things. But he couldn't see the front of said person in the green cloak. And due to the distance he was at, Jotaro couldn't make out what was being said, due the fact he couldn't see some of the numbers' faces due either being from his current position or the fact some where wearing masks or helmets thus blocking the ability to read lips.

He was so focused on trying to read lips and see more details he nearly missed movement in his peripherals. Nearly.

Adjusting his gaze to where the movement was, all he could see was someone's leg just moving out of view behind another building. 'Seems like someone else is doing the exact thing I'm doing. Trying to figure out what's going on.' He thought to himself. Could be Joseph or maybe Josuke or one of his friends. The only thing was that he was going to have to cross the street to get to where he saw the leg, in full view in an all white outfit, which made Jotaro briefly regret his choice in colors, but the outfit was nice and custom made. And if there was one thing Jotaro enjoyed, it was fine clothes.

Slowly making his way to the open doorway of the building he was using as cover, he glanced out to judge the distance. A couple of feet or so, but all he had to do was make it at least halfway because he could then get behind a car or what remained of one, then continue.

Bracing himself for the dash he was going to have to do. He would bring forth Star Platinum, the seven foot five Stand of his appearing behind Jotaro, before the man would speak. "Star Platinum: The World." Time briefly slowed as his Stand's ability activated before ultimately stopping, the gap in between was used by Jotaro to get a headstart as he only had two seconds to get into cover.

One second, he made it five feet, his legs moving with all the speed he could muster, he only needed to make it three more.

Two seconds had passed, time beginning to resume just as Jotaro made it near the ruined remains of a car, crouching down so he was out of view. Just close enough to the building near where the leg had went behind that he could sneak around with having to reactivate his Stand's ability. Keeping low as much as one who was six foot five could manage, he crept close to the building, beginning to make his way around to the back. Now he was expecting to see the withered face of Joseph or the weird hairdo of Josuke or the short frame of Koichi, but not a cowboy and a small number of people crouched in hiding looking at the other group.

Just what was going on?

@Wade Von Doom

Ashwin

A fresh spring breeze blew through the night. Ashwin was still in the forest of cherry blossoms that surrounded the town of Dom. From what it seemed like, the forest looked to stretch for miles, so it would take several days to truly walk out of it. Ashwin looked up into the sky, staring at the unfamiliar stars above. They twinkled with a certain wonder through the trees, illuminated by the raging campfire. Ashwin looked back down at the camp, seeing the tent that Selena stayed in. They had been with each other for the past three months, and it looked like that wasn’t going to end anytime soon. Ashwin sighed, it looked like they were going to have a long trip ahead of them. After a few hours, the fire had begun to sputter out. Ashwin, still awake at that point, got up and searched for firewood. They picked up their gear, making sure to be prepared in case of an elven ambush.

Ashwin was quite a distance away from the camp now, having barely found any wood on the ground. At one point, they reached down to set down their small pile, only to be hit with a flash of bright green light. “Wh-” Ashwin began to say, but was then instantly hit with feeling of weightlessness. It was the same sensation of falling down a mountain. Down, down, and down they went, until they were met with a cold hard ground. Concrete, or at least, building material. A cold gust of wind blew over Ashwin, chilling them to the very core. This wasn’t the same place as before. Was this elf magic, some type of curse? Ashwin couldn’t be sure. They then heard voices in the distance, elves maybe? Ashwin peaked around the car he had materialised behind, seeing a group quarrelling. This wasn’t good, possibly an inner dispute. If a battle were to start, Ashwin might get caught in the crossfire. They looked around, trying to find another place to hide. There was a building to his right, but trying to run from his vantage point to it might be suicide. “Ok, assess the situation…” Ashwin mumbled to themself. “I have a group of possibly hostile people in front of me, and this hunk of metal is my only source of cover…” A moment passed as Ashwin consulted his thoughts. “I could create a layer of ice to the other building, and make a wall of ice as cover if they see me” he sighed. It was his only choice, otherwise the group could walk towards him and see him. A chain of ice extended from Ashwin’s palm and attached itself to the nearby building. It created a thick layer of ice as it stretched. When it finally froze itself to the building, Ashwin yanked on it, pulling themself very quickly across the ground and around the corner. When Ashwin was in place, the ice melted, hiding their position. What Ashwin didn’t count on was slamming headfirst into a large man dressed in white. They stepped back a few steps, the rest of the group huddled into a hiding position. “Uh… hi?” Ashwin whispered, slightly nasally due to slamming their nose.

Sammy

The soldiers had now been looking over the Tardis for several minutes, Sammy wasn’t totally sure what to do. Their exit was available, but they could also stay in the boxes and hopefully be shipped with the Tardis. The group needed to think of something and fast. Sammy poked out of her box again, seeing the soldiers begin to stir. They had to do something.

Arc

The situation was very tense. Guns were aimed at the group, and everyone was pointing their own weapons at the gunmen. A few more people seemed to have dropped into the situation from flashes of green light, which seemed to have made things worse. It looked like everyone was about to let loose when a man in a black trench coat emerged from behind the green cloaked man. He mentioned trying to deescalate the situation. Arc appreciated the assistance, but that didn’t mean it would work. Arc decided to add his own opinions into the mix. “You’re ally seems to have a way with words,” Arc pointed out, lowering his dagger from Detour’s throat, “The death was a calculated decision, and we all appreciate that,” Arc’s tone grew a little darker, “Just would have appreciated a warning before you did so.” Arc then turned to the two new arrivals, and with a little wave mentioned, “Don’t worry about what’s happening, we are just talking about a small misunderstanding,” while gesturing to the dead rat woman’s corpse. A noise came out from behind Arc. He couldn’t pinpoint what it was, but it probably wasn’t good. “I suggest we leave this open area,” he said, turning back to the cloaked man’s assistant.

Last edited:
"Weapons down!" The Doctor shouted to everyone. "The last thing we need is people shooting at us again. We've come here peacefully, and we have no intention of causing violence. So, whatever happens, you do not attack anyone!" He pushed down Sev's weapon, along with Moire's. "Now Scott," He moved over to the young man. "Do you know where we are?"

They were clearly in a hanger bay, as the boxes around them was filled with supplies. Food, drinks, medicine, no weapons however. A train then began to pull into the bay, with the Doctor quickly and quietly shouting, "Hide!" He ducked behind cover, and watched as when the train stopped, soldiers began to get off. Several dozen of them. They were unloading more boxes, with automatic cranes helping with the larger boxes. Someone was bound to notice the blue box, however. And indeed, someone did. "SIR!" A soldier yelled out to their commander, pointing it out. The group needed to get out before they were caught.​

Scott quickly hid with the group behind a large stack of containers with the rest of the group as the soldiers from the train began to enter the main loading bay, wincing as one of them discovered the presence of the TARDIS and called out to his commanding officer. He then smacked his forehead lightly, as he remembered something from the Doctor asking him where they were.

"God, I'm such a dumbass! How could I forget about the data net? I should have just linked in as soon as we arrived!" he whispered as he fished out his military-issued smartphone and began signing into the local United Earth Defense Directory military network. He then heard Sammy whisper to the Doctor about hiding in the boxes. "Hold that thought Sammy. I'm pulling up a map of the city now. If we want to talk to someone who won't shoot us on sight, the best place to go would be the Parliament building. Let's see...got it. And good news, the building is directly adjacent to this mega-tower we're currently in, literally just a few blocks down from here," he said, showing the others his smartphone, which displayed a 3D map of the surrounding complex, with a route plotted out to the UEDD Parliament tower.

"We need to make a decision on how to approach this. We can either try to talk to the local troops here and hope they don't shoot us, try to sneak past them and just go for Parliament directly, or...we could try and fight our way there. But if we want to resolve things diplomatically, the last option is the worst of the three. But we'll also be in deep trouble if we lose the TARDIS. And of course, we'll also need to somehow deal with the security garrison guarding Parliament itself. So...how do you guys want to handle this?"

Last edited:
Agam Azuron

It was yet another day on Agam's Void Chamber. Was it? Most likely. Time is difficult to measure when there is none, yet there is... "AAAAAAAAARGH!... No, I'm not going to ponder on that. I'm fine without a migraine this early... If it even- Agam. No." Floating off his bed, Agam did his morning ritual. In the hopes that the day he leaves this place, it will not be looking like a hobo. Properly getting ready for reading his book and practice his spells, was a way to get off his head the fact that he lived on a prison of his own creation, from which he couldn't figure a way out. Little did he know, today was the day he was finally free from it, though not by his own hand. As he was doing his daily update to his spellbook, Agam was blinded by a bright flash of green. Said flash was followed by the oh so familiar sensation of weightlessness, although not directed by him.
A few seconds later, he found himself sitting down on "Asphalt!?". Confused and shock beyond belief, Agam opened his eyes... To find himself in the middle of a derelict city. He used all of his senses, and a couple of spells, to try and locate himself in any of the worlds he had partially lived in. Nothing. He was in an entirely new world, or the world he was in changed very drastically from when he partially existed in. He was more inclined to the former, this world's felt way too different. Having said that, he was FREE now, he couldn't be more thankful to whoever released him, as it was certainly not his work. For now, the best approach that Agam could think of, would be to look for intelligent life, hopefully human's and go from there. Considering that this city was in ruins, he wanted to avoid unpleasant surprises, so he kept his book stuck to his hip and summoned his staff and spheres, grabbing it and having them float behind and to his side's respectively.
He didn't get far before hearing a loud explosion nearby, which he cautiously approached, inspecting the scene from a nearby rooftop, quickly chanting "Omendo Rexia... Sento Foco" while having his free hand placed against the side of his head. Now he could actually understand what was going on below. He didn't like it one bit. A trained squad sweeped the area, before surrounding a group of people in the middle in the street, one of which was injured. The leader of the surrounding group seemed to want to take these people with him. Thus far, while debatably, this armored man could possibly have proper motivation for taking the people in the middle of the street in such a violent manner... But then the armored man, without any words exchanged, killed the injured person. If he was so nonchalant about killing one of the surrounded people, he was most certainly not going to have any better plans for the rest of the people he had ready to be shot by one of his goons. Picking a fight was certainly not among his to do list, but he wasn't standing for this.
A blonde man entered the scene, claiming he had done it due to a lack of supplies, only for one of the guys surrounded to continue kissing the armored man's ass. An act Agam thought at first was out of fear or to buy time. But no, it was clear he was siding with them. Yet it was not the case for everyone, the red mask man, for example, did seem to be against whatever was happening here, but he was vastly outgunned. With all that in mind, Agam stood up and opened a breach beneath his feet, immediately floating down it to stand next to the red mask man, while staying on eye level with the armored man, a second later the breach was gone, and Agam spoke, with hints of anger emanating from his voice occasionally "A fully trained and armed squad, ready to riddle with holes any opposition, with a leader blasting waves of energy off a fully powered mechanic armor... Yet you lack a damn med kit? How peculiar..." While he spoke, he also linked to the red mask man, conveying his thoughts to him in order to relay a message "Hey, I'm gonna try and keep these guys busy... or at least open you a chance to escape with the ones not aiming at you"
With both those things said, Agam readied up for the challenge ahead of him. His spheres now hovering over his head like a halo, ready to blast, and of course, using his third eye to keep in check all the sights aimed to him or the lost people he was going to try and help. Being completely prepared mentally for chaos.

@The Wanderer

A distant whine stops T-851 in place. That sound did not register with her database. Getting louder does not help either.

T-851 scurries to the nearest wall on the chance it was an incoming missile or bomb drop. It turns out to be someone piloting a machine that zooms by fast overhead.

Acquire transport.

The hero would have gotten a well-placed shot between his shoulder blades had he not chosen to fly directly into the group T-851 had been retreating from. She does see two males ahead of her as well, one warning the other to stay still and quiet. The situation with the group escalates as more appear and they are literally at each other’s throats.

Typical human behavior.

Then an idea forms in the thinking computer.

Form alternate group. They are also staying concealed. Engage Distress Mode.

The steel gaze of the Terminator softens and widens. Jaw quivers slightly. Weapon is lowered to be set on the ground and she approaches the two men from behind with hands raised.

“Don’t shoot.” She says in a whisper looking fast between them.

“I-I have no idea what is going on...I was going to ask them for help...but...they don’t seem friendly.” She points at the group.

“Y-you two are...friendly? I-I-I hope…” She raises the rate of her breath to appear in further distress.

Abby Dee/Courier Six - Character Sheet
[/FONT]

“Good lookin’ out, commando.”Abby commends Sev for taking point on sniper watch. When The Doctor demands they put down their weapons Abby groans, but complies and signals the others to follow with a quick downward motion of her right hand then ducks-crawls away from the TARDIS on the approach of soldiers.

Right about then Abby regrets her decision to bring the BAR. Its barrel makes stealth, already not her strong suit, more difficult.

Luckily, as it tends to be around Abby, the soldier named Scott gives them other options.

“Last one’s my favorite, but the best would be we sneak outta here. Distraction would make it easier.” Abby looks around at everyone. “Who here is the hardest to kill, willing to be a distraction? Not me, that’s for sure. Commando? Anyone?” She asks Sev specifically but makes it open for others.

Someone, only one, needs to be in charge. Morgan thinks as there is a power shift between Abby and The Doctor. Morgan grumbles, confused, until Abby concurs and they all hide. Morgan crouches behind the nearest stack with Luxem and Moore and curls into nearly a ball shape.

Her ears stand straight up to hear her surroundings with enough clarity to have spacial awareness. Her sense of smell gave her even more clarity as she had come to know most everyone's scent.

In this position she sits ready to act. Whether that was on the order of whoever was in charge at that exact moment, or the first sign of danger, Morgan is ready.

On Abby’s question, Morgan raises her hand and opens her eyes, scoots closer to Scott’s 3D map and studies it tracing her finger along the route outlined and the other ways to that destination.

“I am very hard to kill. I will distract them, meet the rest of you at this building." She says to the group.

“Or, if I am captured, await your rescue.” She shrugs and waits for others to agree before acting as their distraction.

Moire B-220

@Wade Von Doom
The Doctor’s urgent push on her rifle wasn’t appreciated but at least he didn’t try to take it from her. Moire hadn’t worked with many civilains, wasn’t sure the Doctor even was a civilan, but in the absence of a chain of command, she defaulted to whoever had a plan. She didn’t know if the Doctor had a good plan but she didn’t have a bertter one.

So when he ordered them all to hide, Moire took a knee behind a set of boxes, rifle pointed down but ready to swivel up at a moment’s notice. If it came to a firefight, she already had cover and at least some element of surprise.

The arrival of soldiers wasn’t precisely welcome but neither was it unexpected. What remained was engaging them, militarily or diplomatically. She didn’t mind trying it the Doctor’s way first, though.

@wiggen
Sammy’s suggestion of actually climbing into the boxes wasn’t a bad idea. Moire tested a wall with an experimental tap and nodded once, reasonably sure she could break out of it if she had to.

Good idea,” she said to Sammy.

@BobTheNinja
Scott’s intelligence was gold, and exactly what they needed. Moire studied the 3D map projected from his smartphone with interest. Then she listened to his options before speaking up herself.

Talk to the troops,” the Spartan said immediately. “And talk to them soon. No more than two people, preferably the Doctor and yourself. There’s a risk they’ll open fire but we’ll cover you both and, as long as we’re covered, we may be able to take them by surprise if we have to.”

Routing to the Paraliment building’s not a bad idea either but I can’t recommend we leave the Doctor’s box here, unsecured. They may take it and who knows how, or if, we’ll get it back. This is our ride off of this world and our best chance to get home. We shouldn’t abandon it unless there’s no other choice.”

Luer could do nothing to help right now. He could heal the woman if he just could get there without being noticed. He saw his chance though when someone was dumb enough to announce their arrival and outright ask who the ‘villain’ among them was. Sure this man was not serious? He shook his head. It mattered not, this was his chance. He pushed himself up off the ground and just as he was about to make a sneak for the rat woman when a hand yanked him back. He gasped and turned to the face that stopped him, giving an upset look at the motion to be quiet and wait. She did not have that kind of time, she was bleeding out!

He reached up to shield his eyes when a green light flashed, turning to look at the cause and freeze. She… she is gone… the rat woman was there a moment ago. A sudden rush of anger rose and the archer took his bow, notching an arrow with every intention of questioning what purpose killing the woman served when she could have been saved in a mere matter of minutes!

Luer had to remind himself though that with the man receiving new arrivals already, he was likely to be next if he stepped out with his weapon brandished. His hands trembled as he lowered his bow to the ground, leaning against the wall he was hiding behind with a deep breath. Dammit all to hell… that was unfair… this whole damn mess was unfair…

He turned quite quickly though at a new voice, now once more aimed to fire. He rose a brow to what the female said. She seemed a little too… old to be speaking of them that way. She spoke as if she were a child. Regardless of how old she is though, a once over of her made the archer give a silent chortle and lower his bow once more. Metal… his arrow would not put a scratch on her anyway… “That depends on you…” He whispered back simply, leaning against the wall once more and shook his head, listening to the others to try grasping just what the hell he should be doing next. Everything was wrong… it has been ever since this happened.

Luer glanced over when he heard a new whisper, not one from the strangely dressed man or the metal woman. He sighed and shook his head again. More people... they will be found out before long at this rate. That man was massive… and he stood out like a damn torch in the night.

Last edited:
Sumireko Usami

For once, Sumireko Usami thought she was trapped in yet another cycle of nightmare. In fact, 'nightmare' isn't so far-fetched when one considers the situation she had just gotten herself into.

It all began when she finally fell asleep. The day was excruciating as she was unable to find herself a time to nap in the class, so she immediately embrace any free time available for her.

Astral projecting herself to Gensokyo proved to be a much more fun pass time. In the land where redundancy of daily life and norm of society were thrown out of the window, one could not blame her for enjoying every second of her life there. She was absolutely free to express herself, with none to supress her but the joy of danmaku battle. Not to mention she could conduct her experiments with the supernatural without coming off as out-of-this-world in the land of fantasy.

But that night was different. When her mind finally adrift into the Dream World, there were no Gensokyo to land her feet unto, or rather she never made it through in the first place. A bright, blinding radiance of eerie green shade forced her to cover her eyes. Her common sense told her to run away, but her curiosity got the better of her. From the pocket of her school uniform, Sumireko took her pink smartphone and aimed it toward the neon green light. Thinking that it was yet another danmaku thrown by someone with low taste of prank, she pressed the capture button on her phone, expecting that the light would disappear just like before. Instead, the light engulfed her body entirely. Noticing that the light began to make a quick work out of her, Sumireko frantically tapped the camera's capture button, but to no avail.

"THIS IS THE WORST DAY TO REST EARLY!!!"

Her words echoed throughout the realm of Dream World one last time before she completely vanished away.

---

When she finally came to her senses, Sumireko was lying on what felt like a solid concrete for her. The cold atmosphere gave out feeling of lifelessness, and the dirty grey-ish wall alongside the lack of any ceiling signified that she was currently in an abandoned building, or maybe one of them.

'What in the world was that...?'

Sumireko quickly shook the question out of her head and stood up before she checked her body. Nothing seems off, even her black hat was still on her head covering the upper half of her brown hair. Her smartphone was also surprisingly fine and dandy, not a single scratch on its surface.

"Heh. Of course I'm all right, I am the great Sumireko Usami after all."

Her muttering were cut short when she heard some sort of explosion just nearby. Her instinct told her to hide, and so she hid behind the partially ruined wall of that building. Her curiosity, however, quickly took over. Despite being mildly frightened, her experiences in Gensokyo pretty much gave her high amount of confidence that she would not get herself killed too easily. So the brunette peeked toward the source of explosion to see whatever event was currently unfolding.

Far from her place was a group, or rather, two groups of people seemingly confronting each other. One group, especially the guy in green cape, seemed a little to creepy for her while the other looked much less so.

Now, common sense dictates that she should really not approach them if she were to avoid troubles. Unfortunately, Sumireko already consider herself an 'official' resident of Gensokyo, and the thing about Gensokyo residents is that their common sense is miniscule, assuming they aren't lacking any.

Reaching to her smartphone once more, Sumireko opened her social media only to be disappointed when she realized there wasn't any signal around.

"...whatever."

Not letting it brought her down, the high schooler opened her phone camera and took a selfie with the two opposing groups almost clearly seen in the background. Seeing the result, Sumireko chuckled in excitement before she placed the phone back to her uniform's pocket once more.

"No entrance is much more suitable than a grand entrance! World, here I come!"

Sumireko closed her eyes and clapped her hands as her mind concentrated onto the spot right between the two groups of people-and-not-so-people. In a brief blink and you'll miss it moment, a pillar of light stretched from the place where Sumireko was all the way up to the sky before another pillar of light struck down right in the middle of the two groups. As the second pillar subsided, Sumireko appeared in the mid-air, floating while her arms were wide open like a magician who greeted her audience.

"Seemed like you all were having quite a fun," said Sumireko as she crossed her arms. Her gaze was like that of a human staring at a bug far below her, and the smirk added more to her boastful appearance.

"Now, I'm not one to pick a fight, but you see, something has robbed me from my fun time, and I, the great Sumireko Usami, am not happy when my fun time is ruined."

A sigh of frustation escaped Sumireko's mouth, and her face tensed into anger.

"So I'd like to know what the hell is going on, and I'd prefer not wasting my power even further!"

@Wade Von Doom @Wiggin @The Wanderer @Not_Amy @LenxKaitoYaoi

• OMG