The Evrensel Conflict -- Long Live The Villain

The last name on Doom's list was one who his contact had called, 'Jeanne.' The Saint of Orleans. She was said to be a mighty warrior, one who contained a magic to command wyverns to her beck and call. A dragon army under Doom's control. Warren and Arc had their uses, but this Jeanne was the true prize for Doom. Surrounding the circle was several Doom-bots, and Doom was prepared for the worst, should she be uncooperative, if this worked. In his hand was a massive dragon scale, given to him by his informant on Jeanne. He was told to place it over the circle to summon her, and when it happened, things could become 'hectic.' This was being attempted in another universe, after all. Bending down to one knee, Doom placed the scale on the edge of the symbol, waiting to see what would happen.

Three symbols would burn themselves into his hand. They appeared in a deep red, and glowed as well. Doom would feel a large surge of energy through himself.

From the center of the circle, a woman would appear. She was dressed in all black, and wore a sword at her side. In her hand was a large banner with the symbol of a dragon on it. A cape flowed behind her, and she knelt in the center of it, her head down. She slowly stood up, using the flagpole as support. Her armor clattered against itself as she stood up.

latest

"Servant, Avenger, Jeanne d'Arc. Summoned upon your request." She spoke calmly. Her face formed a smirk. "The time for revenge has come!" She waved the flag.​

The pain in Doom's hand as three symbols carved themselves into his hand was minuscule, as the nerve endings in his skin had long since died away. They only tingled, with the red glow showing through his armor what each symbol looked like. The sudden surge of power, however, was more than Doom expected, as it arched his body backwards the powerful it became. It didn't last long, and once it ended, Doom felt strangely invigorated, not as though he was refreshed with energy, but rather a strange sensation which came from his hand. It was as if he was holding the hand of another person.

He was quick to figure out why. There she stood, the commander of dragons herself, the one whom would destroy France with an army of wyverns, ready to set it aflame with a smile on her face, knowing her mortal enemy had finally been defeated. Doom was unimpressed. Standing up, the doom-bots stayed around the circle, weapons not drawn, but watching her movement. "Do you know who I am?" He asked D'arc, speaking in his usual, dominant tone of voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arc Vex
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The military base that Doom had guided Arc and his companions too wasn’t quite up to his standards. Camps were not his style of war. His own town was basically a moving fortress, since wizards were tied up and forced to conjure up a way for the town to move. Stationary was too restricting for Arc. He waved the annoyance off, instead, Bringing his focus more on the other people in the group. On his right was a man by the name of Warren Grayson. His attire did not seem that of a magic user, but more of a business man on casual friday. Warren seemed to have a cold personality and only cared for himself. The other man was dubbed the name Xehanort, and was a little farther behind Arc. Both seemed to have had their fair share of battles, and also had their fair share of cold stares that bore into the soul.
Arc had to get to know these people if he had to work with them. His most common course of action was to seem like the weakest in the group and the most casual, as to have others put their guard down. Working with others that were nearly the same power was not the same strategy. To work with a person of similar power, Arc would need to demonstrate the want to work with them. He needed to show to his comrades that they could trust his power, and to have them rely on his abilities. Strength was Arc’s friend in these cases, as he it required him to present his power.
Thought drifted away from him as they walked the long hike to their tents. Now was the time to strike. Arc turned to Warren first, since he seemed more open for discussion that Xehanort. With a small flick of the wrist, he held his hand out for a handshake and said “Since it's been about fifteen minutes now, I think it would benefit us to get to know each other.” A bolt of electricity arced around his wrist, “I am Arc Vex, King of Killers.” He said it with a particularly vile tone of voice as he met the icy stare of Warren Grayson.

Albert Wesker

To say Albert was happy was an understatement. Getting his own private lab, with possible freedom to experiment with whatever material. Provided he ran said requests through Doom. He would try it with Kahn, but the man seemed like a bit brutish for his liking. Not that being a brute or using brute force didn't have its advantages, it was just that it also brought many disadvantages. Whereas with Doom, despite the strange choice in clothing, Albert could almost see a semblance of himself in the man.

Almost.

As they walked along the path to their tents. Albert once again looking at the other members of this 'alliance.' Wondering what they all brought, which ones were worth the time and effort to establish a working partnership. When it concerned the supposed 'magic' users, the term bringing a mild frown to his face. Even with what he had seen, the very thought of magic outright offended a man of science like Albert. Why waste time with magic when a virus or mutagen can do the job with little to no drawback beyond needing inoculations.

Hell, once he gets everything situated with this alliance, providing them samples of the T-Virus, G-Virus and other pathogens with BOWs. He can restart his work on Uroboros. Sure, it'd be a pain in the ass to do so, but once complete. He could bring perfection to multiple worlds. And his seat of power might extend to certain individuals of this group. Uroboros might even enhance them and remove any flaws.

He somewhat hoped that any alliances would last long enough for that to come to fruition. But Albert held a firm idea in his head. 'But if they do not wish to be part of the Genesis, then they shall be crushed to pave the way for it.'

He would not allow anyone to stand in the way of perfection, even if it meant his death.

Albert would eventually split from the group to go and make his way to his tent to collect himself, as a way to make sure that he would remain level-headed enough to deliver regarding the pathogens he would 'copy' from Umbrella.

"I'll be at my tent should any of you require my attention and services." Was all he said before making his way to his tent, stepping inside and promptly taking a seat. Going through his memory of how to create the pathogens in question.

First thing on the list: The T-Virus...
@AIM Leader Wade @Wiggin @LuckycoolHawk9

And Kahn would be nothing but a footnote. But, that's in the future. For now, they needed to get along. Once they all landed, everyone could now see the base in person, and robotic soldiers belonging to Doom approached quickly. "Miss Kerrigan. We have found a remove cave system within the mountains. A shuttle is waiting for you."

"Thank you. Hmhm. I may require your services later on~"

Kerrigan stated, laughing under her breath as she proceeded to walk towards the Shuttle and take it to the Mountain Region of the area. Taking the opportunity, she thought over her plans.

"(I need to remember how I created my broodmothers... Hmm...)"

Larva.gif

"(Of course. I remember now...)"

Kerrigan concentrated for a moment and summoned forth a Larva in her hand, floating it around in the palm of her hand. She smirked at this and took this as an opportunity to begin construction of the Swarm.

"(You shall be known as Tharorn. Once you can evolve into a Broodmother, you shall be the first of many who create the Swarm. Victor had better watch his back, he may find himself handing more than he can bargain for.)"

ONE WEEK LATER

The fleet had been prepared. The armies were cooperating, and all personnel were accounted for. The Helghast had supplied around 1.4 million bullets, the Sith empire had given 250,000 spaceships, NOD was slowly but surely supply Tiberium for fueling new types of weaponry, Kerrigan's new Zerg army was small in size, but once they reached out to the stars for more room and better habitats, her numbers would grow incredibly. The Taken King had shipped his full army out, completely outnumbering each individual army, and even Kahn's forces, while not as technologically advanced like the others, offered plenty of warriors and even magic to aid them. With Arc and Warren's help, those two would offer both guidance towards this 'light' Doom had explained to everyone, as well offer more magical help with their offenses, and Wesker's BOW's just needed to be tested in the field, though Doom had no doubts in his mind that they wouldn't suffice.

In total, the combined armies ranged within 16,000,000, not including the Zerg or Jeanne's dragon army, which was cargoed away in one of their many ships. The number was sure to grow if Doom could deliver on his promises. The aid was small from all parties, but he understood why. Many who joined him needed a boost, and sending so many men into war would risk total collapse for each county faction. Failure was not an option. But Doom wasn't worried. Failure was for those who lacked the courage and confidence in themselves to succeed.

Doom is not such a man.

With them orbiting the desert planet they arrived on, all Doom was awaiting for was the go ahead. That all parties were prepared and ready to leave. While he waited, Doom admired the view from his star ship window. A Sith frigate was his choice of transport, with the crew filled entirely with Doombots. It was only him, Warren, Arc, Jeanne and Wesker on the ship. The others were aboard their own vessels. Doom expected them to call within the hour he arrived on his ship, and right on cue, a ring came out from the holodeck the minute an hour had passed. He opened the line up, and who appeared on holo was Malgus, Kane, Radec, Kahn, the Taken king himself, and Xehanort, was also in command of his own ship. "Are we ready to proceed?" Doom asked first.

"My fleet stands ready. I shall have battleships enter the orbit first, clear out any resistance."

"Once we know the orbit is within our control, we'll send ground shuttles. Our MAWLR should clear out a space for safe landing."

"My commanders will start production on bases once we've secured a perimeter. I've yet to hear is Wesker has secured a safe means of keeping my troops protected when he launches his 'bio-weapon.'" From what Kane had heard, 'zombies' were a bit hard to contain and keep control of. But, such a weapon against the enemy was too useful not to have, even if the risks were far too great. Because of their lack of manpower, they needed means of victory, and this was a possibility to ensure it.

"Wesker has guaranteed me a cure to the virus. If the zombies become too much a hassle to deal with, he already has a plan to remove them." For Doom, occupying the planet wasn't a big priority. Where they were going, it simply had directions to where they needed to go next. If the planet became fully zombified, then so be it. As long as he got what was needed.

"Then all that remains to set in motion our invasion. I'll trust you to lead the way." Malgus ended the conversation, and the holograms soon ended. Doom quickly switched to open comms to address all ships.

"My comrades," he began, his voice echoing to all speakers in all ships for all to hear. "Each of you have been chosen to join me in a crusade of unimaginable size and scale.The borders between our universes have been opened, with roads now being paved to make way for us. We are given an opportunity to guide our worlds however we may desire, to better the lives of our peoples, families, and legacies for our children. Our methods are a means to an end, no different than pruning weeds in order to let an orchard flourish. Those who stand in the way of our vision oppose us because they fear us. They fear what we represent. Change. We are a changing of the guard from the old ways to the new ones. Our vision of peace and prosperity begins today, and our fight to keep it will be a long one.

But I chose you not because you are vast, but because you are strong. Strong of will and determination. Outnumbered four to one, you would see yourselves die for your fellow brothers and sisters in arms, then let the enemy see your weakness. While we may not be from the same homes, we share this passion and strength together as one army. We will show our enemies that they lack in our will to fight, and that we are the true men and women of destiny! We are the harbingers of change they have so feared will come! We will show them no mercy, no weakness, and those who dare to stop our push for change, will be met with the fiery wrath of our combined forces! Let them fall with the old world, and let their ashes be made reminders of their flaws and arrogance! We control our destiny. We control our fate. We will be a dominant force to be reckoned with!"

Even so far away from the soldiers, Doom could hear their cheers. They were ready for battle. Their moral was high, and they could take on the world. While his true goal was only known by Kahn, those who would stand in his way would fall. But those who stood by his side when the time came would prosper. That was true.​

Reactions: Nero Kunivas
Kerrigan's Swarm had made a tremendous amount of progress despite starting from Scratch. From one spawned multiple and soon Kerrigan had a small army at her disposal, considering mainly of Zerglings, Queens and Drones, said drones being able to morph into the various Zerg Habitats such as Hatcheries and Spawning Pools. When it came to gathering for the conquering, Doom had provided her with ships capable of star travel, however as the Zerg grew, so did their infestation techniques, resulting in Doom's ships being almost completely converted into a Zerg Bio-organism.

When it came to Doom's speech, Kerrigan tuned in using a somehow still operating comm terminal inside the largest of the fleet she was given, and listened to everything he had to say. Reminded her of the speech Jim Raynor gave out at Korhal when the war was ended.

Capture2.PNG

"Hmhm. You make the cutest speeches, Victor. You remind me of an old friend of mine."

Seeing the opportunity to communicate with the vast majority of the combined fleet, Kerrigan attempted to change her perspective to Open Communications.

"You all may not know me but I am the Queen of Blades. I am forewarning you all that my Swarm is not to be underestimated or taken for granted. If you spot any wildlife on the planets we invade, leave them for me or I shall use you as my breeding tools for the Swarm. Otherwise, stay out of my way. I do not take betrayal likely. Kerrigan, out."

"(Soon, Tharorn, you shall be born, and our numbers will darken the skies of every world we come across, and remind our "Allies" that we are to be feared.)"

Wesker

The weeks and constant research with almost unlimited resources eventually gave Wesker what he was looking for.

The T-Virus. Granted this version of the virus was basic, but also easy to inoculate people against as compared to the regular methods to prevent infection. And with the T-Virus, then came the B.O.Ws. Much like the T-Virus, they too were basic models. The Tyrant, and Hunter models lacked some of the advantages of their later models, but unlike the zombie or "Infected." They could be controlled and prevent them from attacking friendlies.

The thought reminded Wesker of something. Tuning into the frequency via a terminal in the ship's lab as assistants loaded up the six Tyrants and Fourteen Hunters to be dropped in via large containers while the infected were to be dropped via cargo crate containers similar to those found on cargo-ships. "Worry not, Kane. I have supplied the soldiers with an inoculation serum. Once they are deployed, instruct them to administer it so they will be safe from the T-Virus' effects. But only for six hours before they need another serum or they will be vulnerable to infection. And Kerrigan's Zerg should be safe from it. Do inform your troops to avoid large cluster of them and destroy the head, they can still rip them apart in numbers." Wesker remembered going to her, or rather he waited outside of the Hive's location until Kerrigan made herself known, which he then shared a sample of the inoculation. So long as it was administered during the Zerg's 'creation.' They should also too be safe from infection, this time a bit more permanent.

"I am also going to be supplying the troops with some of the Tyrant and Hunter models. Unlike their cousins, they are easier to control and a failsafe has been put into place should they go rogue." Said failsafe was a large explosive planted in the chest of the Tyrant and enough chemicals to melt flesh was stored in the Hunters' skin. Both can be detonated should the B.O.W get out of hand, or in the form of the Tyrant, should the power-limiter be broken. Which hopefully the armor that was supplied by Doom and the others would prevent that. But best to play thing safe, especially such as this.

The zombies, had a vastly different method of failsafe. Said came in the form of the body decaying ten times faster. Which from first transformation into the undead would last from eight to twelve hours before the body becomes too decayed to even move, then two hours before the infected eventually dies. They'd still need to be cleaned up with chemicals and other decontamination methods so the area was safer.

The Tyrants and Hunters could be controlled via a terminal uplink, which so long as the technicians did their job and the soldiers wore special tags that would interface with the chips in the B.O.Ws, they could avoid friendly fire. Wesker would be joining the technicians so he could assist where needed.

Wesker listened to Doom's speech, remaining quiet as Kerrigan made herself known and whomever else speak up before he spoke. "We will usher in a golden age for all of the worlds we visit. Creating a new world worthy to compared to Genesis with us as the creators." He ended with a smirk on his face before closing the terminal down before heading out of the lab and to the station where the controls for the B.O.Ws were along with the trained technicians were to provide his help. The smirk never leaving his face as he could only imagine the success they'd have and how well the B.O.Ws do in combat and if they need further work. His almost reptilian gaze looking over the screen that monitored the connection of the B.O.Ws to the terminals so they could tell which ones need their failsafe activated.

At this rate, he might even be able to renew his work into Uroboros....
@AIM Leader Wade @Lady White @Minerva @Nero Kunivas @LuckycoolHawk9 @WhoeverElseIForgotAbout

With Kerrigan's speech finished, Doom began the order to ship out. "Take us to hyper-speed." He ordered his captains, who repeated the order to the lower levels of his command ship. In a matter of minutes, the ship reviving up its engines, it shot off into space in the blink of an eye, with the various other ships following suit, one after the other. 16,000,000 men and women, Zurg and Dragons at hand, firing off into space, to begin a war limited only to how far they could travel before light could no longer reach them. The campaign had begun.

The conquest of the galaxy was now active.

The ships took only a small amount of time to reach its destination, a half hour's journey to their first planet. In Doom's report, he believed the planet they were to begin their first invasion held the coordinates to a long lost travel route to the center of the universe. One that would bypass the black holes guarding the power he believed would achieve their goals, and safely enter into the light itself. Stories a plenty could be told of ships who passed into stray beams of the light, only to be destroyed by the unlimited power it held. The planet was said to have been one of Iram's many colonies that were to expand the reach of his power into the vast void of dark space. It was home to tropical jungles and wide open fields of green grass, with mountains touching the sky. But when he died, the planet's vegetation was killed, and all that remained now was a barren and empty planet.

_open__terran_planet_005____red_brown_by_planetrix_dbawemb-pre.jpg

Many of the planets along the edges of this universe were nothing but deserts, as any type of life had yet to come back. However, life did exist on this planet. Aliens, wishing to make a new life for themselves as the universe returned to normal, set out to inhabit planets, in hopes of bringing them back to their original glory. There were tribes, large desert cities, but no real government that controlled them all. They were on their own, and easy to take control of, as with no other city supporting the other, their fall to Doom's control would be easy.... In theory. What Doom left out the report he sent to his allies was that the city holding the coordinates was in the largest desert on the planet, and that it may be protected. By knights of old, wishing to keep the secrets of their former king.

When arriving in the planet's orbit, there were no ships on the offensive. No resistance or enemy forces to deal with. The planet was wide open for them to land. "Orders, sir?" One of the captains aboard Doom's ship asked. "Send down landing troops immediately along the eastern coastline, near the large island. Have them secure as much land as possible, and keep ships within atmosphere. Once they're secured, we'll send the rest of our forces down to the planet."

"Yes, sir!" The captain bowed and hurried over to the comms, repeating the order across all ships within the fleet. Landing parties were formed quickly, as the sirens among each ship rang loudly. Starships flew out from the cargo bays to guard the transports, with three large divisions made up of NOD, Helghast, and Imperial forces. Entering the atmosphere was shaky, but nothing dangerous. Their landing area showed signs of a small town, made up of some houses and an old fortress, abandoned by Doom's reports. No hostiles were to be found, except for any villagers stupid enough to fight back against such a massive force as theirs.

AS_FaoFortress03.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.628p.jpg

anders-lorentzen-anderslorentzen-06.jpg

anders-lorentzen-anderslorentzen-07.jpg

MTfoCrl.jpg

Transport ships landed near the steep ledges of the hills, or within the fortress itself. Its condition was less than favorable, with its walls crumbling apart, but as troops exited the transports and began setting up perimeters, they would find the tunnels leading into the underground were still solid enough to venture into, without fear of collapse. Commanders for the NOD and the Imperials would represent Kane and Malgus while they stayed in the ships above, while Radec would join his Helghast brothers in arms on the ground. The others in the alliance could join them on the planet, or stay above safety in their ships.​

Arc

The week that went by was a very slow one. Doom had gathered several armies from different worlds, each with their own unique specialty. Arc felt overwhelmed by the size of some groups compared to his own. His own ragtag army of twenty thousand or so people felt tiny when compared to the millions that others had. His group was made of of several races that ranged from normal soldiers to skeleton wizards. Arc’s first contact with technology was a memorable one since when he first saw a television screen he thought it was a window. Arc didn’t feel like contributing to either Doom or Kerrigan’s speeches since they seemed like the type of people who loved the spotlight.

After a half hour of travel, Arc felt like his brain was going to melt from the boredom. He mostly sat in a chair and smoked his pipe, trying to think of something other than the ship zooming through space at an unimaginable speed. Ever since he had first seen technology, he was captivated by it, but that wasn’t the mission, so he didn’t bother stealing something.

When the choice came to either stay on the ship or go on land, Arc felt like stretching his legs. The ramp to the ship easily slid into the wet sand as they landed. The marching of all the soldiers could be heard for miles around as they all walked off their ships. Arc turned his head to see a line of several ships opening their cargo doors to release an army. He turned to his own army before they came off the ships. “Alright men, I’m going to make this quick, all you need to do is kill anything that stops you, got that?” He yelled as the army all gave a low murmur of approval. Arc gave a quick bow to the crowd before leading them onto the sand.

The small town that they entered first was abandoned, probably from the large amount of people heading straight for it. Arc pointed his finger up and twirled it in a circular pattern “Search the houses, there might be goods we want” he ordered. He smiled as his people started to break down doors. This was going to be fun.

MTfoCrl.jpg

Transport ships landed near the steep ledges of the hills, or within the fortress itself. Its condition was less than favorable, with its walls crumbling apart, but as troops exited the transports and began setting up perimeters, they would find the tunnels leading into the underground were still solid enough to venture into, without fear of collapse. Commanders for the NOD and the Imperials would represent Kane and Malgus while they stayed in the ships above, while Radec would join his Helghast brothers in arms on the ground. The others in the alliance could join them on the planet, or stay above safety in their ships.

"The time is now. Release the Swarm."

Kerrigan stated as her fleet of infested ships came into the atmosphere and being firing Sacs.

Sac.PNG

Living Organisms resembling the design of Jellyfish, these things dropped from every Zerg Ship in the system at tremendous speeds towards Landing Location E, making tiny tremors upon impact. When they landed, numerous and numerous Zerglings spawned from them:

Zergling_SC2_Game4.jpg

Each Sac dropped hundreds of them with each drop, and within seconds the entire area was swarmed by Zerg. One final Sac dropped and within it dropped Kerrigan, as she preferred to be on the frontlines whenever invading a World. Each Sac spawned a thick and purple substance around the point of impact, some even spawned tumors of said substance which caused it to spread at a moderately fast rate across the land within a short distance of it. Per Kerrigan's instructions communicated telepathically to all Zerg in the area, all victims of their attack were knocked out and not killed, so that Kerrigan can use them as hosts for her Broodmother Larva. She intended on making the village at the A landing site a home-base of operations for the Zerg, a Hatchery to spawn more and more of them. Once enough time was to pass, the majority of whatever was at the E Landing Zone would be entirely coated in a living zerg super-organism which would allow various Zerg Structures to flourish and grow.

- Terra-Xehanort, Stolen Vessel for Darkness, Keyblade Master -

Like the other leaders, Doom had granted Xehanort a ship and crew, the vessel he christened as The One Sky and his crew over the next week, several members became far more loyal to him than most would expect, with his Second-in-Command in particular changing from a respectful and dutiful officer, to a fanatically loyal, devious and callous man, bearing golden-yellow eyes rather than the prior dark green and streaks of silver hair mixing with his dark brown and his skin becoming ever so slightly more tanned, despite his initially pale complexion.

Landing the ship upon the surface of the world Doctor Doom had designated, Xehanort stepped down from the landing ramp, his own assigned troops following his lead once he made landfall from their cargo ship. He took his first steps upon the sandy landscape and took a deep breath, then looked to his soldiers, the Captain saluting Xehanort. "Your orders, my lord?"

"I want half of you to scout ahead, to see if any resistance awaits us on this world nearby. The other half will support Arc's troops by patrolling the perimeter of his town of choosing. If anyone gets in your way, kill them and capture their commanders for interrogation and potential recruitment. Do you understand?!" Every soldier saluted him, then made their way to perform their duties. Then Xehanort stood beside Arc, leaning near him.

"What do you plan to do with all their goods, I wonder?" He questioned, seeking to test Arc.

@Wiggin

Arc

From what it seemed, the town had quite a few valuables. Arc’s main plan at the moment was for his men to gather as much weaponry as possible, but that didn’t seem like the type of thing you would openly state. The backup plan was to gather as many valuable items as possible so they could be then either melted down to create weapons or sold as a source of income. Several of Arc’s men brought out vases of differential origin and small knives that had probably not seen battle. Xehanort himself didn’t seem that interested in profits though, so Arc assumed it best to keep his plan quiet. Arc’s peer looked more interested in power than anything, which Arc could understand, so he replied with “Most of these goods are not of use, so I’m planning on burning all of these towns’ heirlooms and such in a bonfire when we get back.” It would be easy for Arc to execute his lie, since many of his mages wanted to burn their used spell books that they didn’t require anymore.

After several minutes of raiding, most of the items were put into a cart and pulled back to the ship. “It seems like we are about done here,” Arc told Xehanort as he started his trek to the next town. The towns that followed had some villagers try to rebel against Arc’s troops, but they didn’t last very long, five minutes at most. Doom’s target slowly approached on the horizon.

Wesker

Albert stayed on his ship, as that was the great part about the B.O.Ws, and their more undead cousins was you could sit on the sidelines while your creations ripped the enemy limb from limb.

While the B.O.Ws were finishing loading up, he stood looking over a random technician's shoulder. Watching as the man finished inputting a few extra commands when Wesker spoke. "Supply the forces on the ground with three Tyrant models and three Hunter models once the ground uplink is established."

The technician silently nodded in response to his command, which in turn caused Albert to walk away to make sure everything was ready. He went and checked the transport to ensure that the pilots, the contents of the transport and their loaders were up to speed. After roughly five minutes, the transport was loaded with the six B.O.Ws that were to deployed. The T-Virus infected were to stay in their containers on the ship until the main forces attacked a major city. As that was when they were to be deployed in force as the 'zombie' was a bit absent minded without any clear direction to go beyond spreading the virus and in vain, consume flesh of the living. Which considering pictures of their staging area, was a bit barren in regards to sentient life beyond their own forces. And wanting to avoid friendly fire and waste of resources. The B.O.Ws are the only thing to be deployed right now.

Watching as the transport with its deadly cargo deployed into the atmosphere. Albert walked back to the terminal and the various technicians around it. "The link is up and running sir." One of them said.

"Good. And the connection?"

"Choppy, but with the terminal on the ground acting as the bridge, we should be able to maintain a stable connection."

Not wasting time with a response, he strode over to the communication hub so he could relay a message to the others. "Arc, Xehanort and Radec. Six B.O.Ws. Three Tyrant models and three Hunter models will be joining your men on the ground. The T-Infected will be staying aboard until your forces reach a major city so their deployment will be met with the most effectiveness. For deployment of extra B.O.Ws or the deployment of the Infected, simply call out coordinates a short distance away from you as I doubt you'd want your men to be crushed by the canisters or holding areas of the creations."

On the ground, the forces gathered could hear the sound of a transport flying overhead, and the loud sounds of a number of things being detached from said transport. Then in a area away from the main forces would six canisters spaced a good distance from one another impact the ground, shaking and throwing up dirt. The first three doors to said containers would open up allowing three almost reptilian creatures with massive claws to jump out with a loud sharp roar.

0thXFRQD47F.jpg

And then the three after those canisters opened, the last three canisters' doors practically were blown off as the occupants inside punched their way out. Out stepped three, seven foot tall men with grey fleshed bald heads with the deadest of stares looking back at any onlookers.

0jknth.jpg

The assorted B.O.Ws would turn and walk towards the forces gathered. And thankfully instead of attacking would split off into one per ground force. So that they could act as backup. So some of them would have to tolerate the booming footsteps of the Tyrant or the occasional snarl from the Hunter. Which provided they didn't attack the B.O.Ws unintentionally or otherwise, that's the only thing they have to worry about.

With that sorted out, Wesker would simply look at the monitors that displayed the status and visual output of the B.O.Ws so he could see what they see. He would smirk as the idea of seeing his work in action filled him with excitement.

This world was in for a doozy......
@AIM Leader Wade @Minerva @Wiggin @Nero Kunivas @Agent_Puncake @Lady White

Meg The Demon - Character Sheet

"I can beat on you, for all eternity." The King of Hell, Crowley, threatens Meg while holding her by the cuff of her shirt.

"Take all the time you want, you pig." Meg retorts, smiling through the pain pulsing through her vessel and the blood running from down her face into her mouth. The demon known as Meg had been in many fights before, and come out on top until now. She chalks it up to the torture she'd endured beforehand, and Crowley's ability to have just been resting to blame for why she is now at his mercy when she wants to think he'd be an empty bloody meatsuit by now.

Their attention is taken away from each other by the sound of car doors slamming shut. The Winchester boys look back at them from the front seats.

"No Cass in the backseat. Your stone is long gone." Meg taunts Crowley in the second before she plunges an Angel Blade into his arm. She'd meant to stab him right in the heart to kill him and his vessel, and teleport into that Impala; but damn her vision was blurred really badly. It's satisfying to see Crowley's face contort in anguish but not worth the immediate dread that sets in as she sees his eyes and mouth don't light up, and realizes her long life was at an end in at most a second.

Yet something peculiar happens when Crowley shoves his Angel Blade into her stomach. Her whole body lights up like the Fourth of July more than it should for one second, and Meg the Demon vanishes the next.

From her perspective, Meg's vision is filled with a flash of green light, and she feels herself falling.

This is it. This is the final end. I'm going wherever Demons go when they bite the bullet one last time. What can be worse than Hell? Oh yeah.....a big load of Nothing.

Those thoughts run through Meg's head in the moments before her feet come down on solid ground and she falls back onto a hard stone wall. A sun rains its searing heat down upon her, and all around her Meg sees, smells a scene that is very familiar, yet shouldn't be happening at the same time. Cooked lamb from a nearby stall wafts into her nose along with the heavy musk of camels, and for a second Meg the Demon thinks she is once again that little nameless girl prowling a bazaar for a careless shopkeeper. But the warmth of the Angel Blade in her right hand reminds her she's not. That, and the taste of blood in her mouth.

"What....the hell?" Meg asks herself looking around. There are people in the usual Middle Eastern garb milling about, and not a car in sight. Only camels, horses, mules. Her eyes fall on a well across the street and she walks to it while looking around. The merchant tending said well tries to tell her she needs to pay first. She waves her hand and the slob is slammed against a wall like a ragdoll.

"I don't have time for you." She dismisses him and washes her face with the less than clean well water. The blood washes away just fine, but since her wounds were inflicted by other Demons, they'd take time to heal up. An hour, maybe more. But she's not concerned with that right now.

This all looks familiar, and yet there are two things she can't place. One, is that this place wasn't really the Middle-East she had known as a human or a demon; it just felt off for some reason. The second, is that she can't shake this overwhelming feeling in her gut that something was coming. It was like the feeling she got when another Demon was on their way, but much more intense. Like seeing a whole fleet of semi trucks were coming your way as opposed to a kid on their bike. No, not a fleet; An army unlike anything Hell had ever been able to muster.

Meg walks away from the well, down an alley for the shade and tries to teleport to Hell thinking she could get re-oriented there and know where to go, what to do. But she doesn't feel it, so she goes nowhere and remains in the shade of the alley. She does teleport to the top of the nearest tall building, and looks around the horizon. "Okay...what the Hell...what the actual Hell." She curses as she sees no familiar landmarks in the hills and mountains around this city.

What she does see, is something falling from the sky in the far far distance. And with them, a deeper sense of foreboding. Meg looks out at that horizon, and down at the Angel Blade in her hand. A hurricane was coming, and here she was with a dollar store umbrella.....

"Well...shit." Meg groans and sits down on the flat roof, resting up for whatever was coming this way.

Last edited:
(The City)

d3hemkg-7a064c9c-f9ca-473f-8bc0-1808797b4b8c.jpg

latest

It wasn't a hurricane coming Meg's way, though it was just as powerful as one. So far from the city, a light was coming through the heavy clouds of the sky. It was like a fire from a meteorite, burning its way through the clouds. However, it wasn't a meteorite. It was large, but no simple block of space rock that happened to hit orbit. Whatever was coming, it was large. It hit the water far from the city, as the shock wave of whatever landed nearly caused an earthquake. The whole city shook violently, and the waves from the ocean caused by it raged towards the shoreline. Buildings, merchant stands, all those civilians were caught by them, washing away further into the city. The people tried to flee, but none of them could outrun the waves, either drowning once they got hit, or got smashed up hard by the underwater debris or buildings still standing. The waves didn't get too far into the city, stopping a few meters into the streets, but the damage was heavy. What landed in the water to cause them was nothing Meg or these people had ever seen before.

latest

It was a massive machine of war. Like hell anyone was prepared for it. While it was far away from the city, it fired several dozen rockets towards the city, aimed right at the larger buildings. The explosions were massive, rocking the city with more shock waves, not as intense as the massive machine landing, but still enough to make you think an earthquake was happening. Flying out its sides were troop transports, carrying large amounts of Helghast and NOD soldiers, all ready for combat. Or what little they would get, considering how they were already ruining the city before even a grunt stepped foot in it. Far off to the city's east were the rest of the army, the ones that had landed before. Arc Vex's men, the Imperials, Kerrigan's Zurg, Jeanne's dragons flying overhead, Wesker's B.O.W.'s charging in, and even Kahn's Outworld forces, a mixture of Tarkatan, Shoken, and human forces that were loyal to him. There were two points of attack, the MAWLR of the Helghast coming from the shore, while the rest broke through the wall protecting the city.

All that had to be done to destroy it were rockets, and it fell easily. The charge into the city was gruesome, any city patrols that weren't running away with the crowds of people didn't have a chance, as if the flying bullets or blaster fire didn't get them, the rabbit aliens/demonic looking creatures tore them apart. Kahn's most loyal and battled hardened commanders and warriors, Ermac, Baraka, Scarlet, Sheeva, and best of them all, the four armed master of Kombat.

latest

GORO!

He was messing up lads badly once he was past the wall.

IX4L0o.gif

Same was Baraka

giphy.gif

At this point, the shoreline and eastern parts of the city were lost, and military forces were retreated into the city further to retaliate and plan accordingly for defense. The alliance were having it easy. Landing on the ruined shores of the city were the army leaders. Arc, Wesker, Radec, Jeanne, Kerrigan, and even old Maglus himself was prepared for battle. Hoping off their transport, Radec was first to order his troops. "Do not target any of the ancient buildings or temples within the city! We must keep them in tact for after we've conquered the city!" He commanded, loading his weapon.

"Do not leave a single enemy soldier standing! Our victory will be made a warning for those who dare fight against us." Maglus chimed in, using his power of the force to push away the debris of buildings and markets out of their way.​

"Hmph. If only you knew what humans are truly like."

Kerrigan muttered to everyone who had landed, wagging her finger. She knew full well the intentions of humans during her time of being human and infested. They wouldn't take this as a sign of warning, they'd attempt to power through in order to satisfy their lust for war and battle.

"Go, my Zerglings. Swarm the city and kill anyone who stands in your way. Leave any wildlife to me, I need them for my new Broodmother. Preserve all natural life so that I may use them as DNA."

And so with that set, all of the Zerglings charged into the City after the wall was decimated by that giant mech. Within seconds, thousands and thousands of Zerglings rushed in, claiming the lifes of any guards who dared cross their paths. Under the control of Kerrigan as their Zerg Mind, the Swarm were instructed telepathically not to harm anyone she's deemed friendly. Anyone else in the area was free pickings. Meanwhile Kerrigan kept on thinking about the Broodmother Larva that she had created.

"(I still need to find some life so you can exist, Tharorn... More time is required. And soon, I shall regain the full strength of my Swarm.)"

Last edited by a moderator:
Meg The Demon - Character Sheet

Meg had been looking to the sky, seeing more than one moon and wondering what planet she could be on, in the moments before what looked like a meteor came blazing down from those unknown heavens. Supernaturally-enhanced eyes could see right away that it wasn't a meteorite though; it was something straight out of a video game or scf-fi action movie. It hits the ocean with all the force of a meteor at least, and Meg is barely quick enough to use her telekinesis to keep herself from falling as a result of the shockwave, crossing her arms over her chest and closing her eyes as she and the rest of the city were blasted with the first the air shockwave, and as she expects a tidal wave is incoming when she opens them. The building she's on is far enough into the city it stands strong, and is out of the reach of the tidal wave.

Little does that matter with what comes next. Ships coming off from the larger ship to rain rocket and laser fire. Dragons breathing real fire. An army of such variety and brutality that Meg thinks aloud "Somebody has a hard-on for overkill." She sees some resistance being put up by some of the city's military. Around this particular building she's on, now that she really looks at it. People are being offered sanctuary here by men in robes, promising that this place of worship could withstand this onslaught.

The pure carnage hasn't reached this section yet, but you'd have to be an idiot to think it would have any more issue tearing through here than it is the rest of this city. Meg was far from an idiot. She knows for right now whatever's happening, it's above her paygrade to try and be a hero like the boys and Cass would. She'd just die a little later than the people she could try to save if she wanted. So what other option did she really have? These invaders didn't look the types to accept any kind of neutrality.

Meg jumps down from the roof to land in front of the main entrance of this apparently holy site. The man, a priest she assumes, beckons her inside with the same offer of sanctuary he's barking at the rest. Not even seeing she's nothing like the other fleeing people or the shiny blade in her hand, he's so caught up in the mayhem. Meg 'accepts' the offer and walks in through the large open doors. She crosses the threshold, and makes a motion like pulling a leash that brings the holy man outside flying inside. He is thrown against the altar. The doors slam shut in his wake. The people who had been on their knees praying for salvation are jarred from their grovelling, and look first to the unconscious man, then to the young woman with black eyes and twirling a shiny blade.

Meg has nothing against these people be they humanoid or otherwise; old or young; man or woman or of indeterminate sex. Meg also has no conscience and a need to show these invaders she was 'one of them'. A pile of dead bodies in a place of worship seems to her just the way to do that.

That is what one will find when they break down the doors that had been pounded upon from the inside, after the screams had ended. Dead bodies with stab wounds in the neck, or necks twisted all around, all laid out before the altar where Meg sits covered in blood. She twirls her Angel Blade and looks at the newcomer(s) with her black eyes and a smile.

"Hi, I'm Meg."

giphy.gif

Arc

The scene in front of Arc was quite chaotic. In the distance he saw a large robotic monster looming over the lake, and close to him he saw a siege unfolding. His men shot several fireballs that rained down molten rock over the town, nothing serious enough to destroy buildings, but enough to kill some people. The metallic smell of blood and fire filled Arc’s lungs as he breathed in deeply. It had been a long time since Arc had done something like this. “I need to do this more often” he said to himself. Most of the soldiers that rushed out the city to face him were quickly killed with a flick of Arc’s wrist, creating different strands of lighting that shot off into different directions. “Leave the children alive! We want them to remember this moment!” he shouted to his men. Arc’s men knew his intentions most of the time, but it always helped to remind them. He stepped over several bodies and into the city. People were already breaking into homes and stealing by the time he got there. The children that his men found were rounded up and brought back to the ships. Arc didn’t particularly enjoy having to take the children, but they would have been probably killed otherwise.

While Arc’s men worked on the soldiers near the wall, he ventured into the city. People were in a panic, people were screaming, crying, and the usual. Arc wasn’t very noticeable in the midst of the hysteria as the destruction slowly made it into the city. The only people weren’t panicking were the people heading towards the nearest church. Most of them walked in to only be followed up by screaming. Arc patted someone on the shoulder “Excuse me sir, but do you know what’s happening in that church?” he asked as he pointed. The man stared back at Arc with fear in his eyes “I have no idea, people just went in and we heard screaming!” he shouted as he ran off. Strange… none of the men from the armies had made it here, so who could be doing this? Arc walked up inside the church to find a woman introducing herself to several men with swords. He was intrigued by the amount of dead bodies she had piled up, so he wanted to see what she could do to these men. “My bet is on Meg” he shouted from the doorway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amber Franklin
Albert Wesker

Albert watched as his creations working alongside the main forces tear apart any in their path, a small cruel smile found its way onto his face. The Tyrants literally going through walls, crushing skulls with their hands or actually tearing an unfortunate soul limb from limb. The Hunters, similar to their namesake, took off into random directions. The loud roars, followed by soon to be silenced screams told him that they had found their prey.

Although, for Arc's B.O.Ws, they followed his order to not kill children for whatever reason. Perhaps Arc was going to take on some form of experimentation or something. Albert didn't care which, so long as the plan didn't backfire and the fallout spread to the others to clean up. The B.O.Ws would ignore any children they found, but wouldn't hesitate to make them parentless or outright kill them if attacked by the children.

The other B.O.Ws on the other hand did do a decent job at whatever they were ordered to do, be it rip apart a human or capture people for whatever reason.

Personally, Albert didn't understand the need to be on the field. He had much more important things such as advancing the T-Virus, or even going as far as to recreate William's best creation, the G-Virus. From there it was a quick route to Uroboros. To reaching perfection.

But as his eyes went over the city and the chaos within it. He spotted someone hiding underneath some rubble and a wonderful idea came to mind. A brief detour to get a needle filled with a sample of the T-Virus and he made his way to where the man was. Whom upon spotting Albert, tried to crawl out from under the rubble in an attempt to get away, but in one second Albert had the man pinned to the wall by his throat. Pleading in some other language that Albert barely recognized. Albert placed the needle into the man's neck, injecting the contents into the veins of this pitiful soul. Making him a time bomb.

Albert then released him. The man grasping at the injection site and where Albert had held him by the throat. He would give the man a raised eyebrow, raising a hand to wave at him before the man ran off. Most likely to find shelter, hopefully with more people so that they will fall to the virus and further the collapse of the building.

After making his way back, he would say over the shared communication channel. "If you spot a man with a fresh injection mark on his neck, leave him be. Or chase him to lead him to more people in the city so that the man will turn and infect others. Allowing our numbers to be bolstered and this city to fall even faster."

With that said. Albert stood, watching on with mild anticipation for when he could get back to his lab with any fresh test subjects.

@AIM Leader Wade @Lady White @Nero Kunivas @Wiggin @WhomeverElseIForgot