1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, modern, horror, a bit of dark romance stories.
So the multiverse is opening itself up. Metaphorical roads are being paved by the forces who open up the borders, and with it, all kinds of life flux from one world to another. While some say this is absolute anarchy and chaos, others would say it's opportunity knocking on the door.

And indeed there is opportunity for those who wish to seize the moment and grab whatever they came from it. Whether it be world domination, the richest of billions, or simple revenge, those who understand how to manipulate these strange occurrences of universe teleporting for their own sake can carve out a place in history for themselves.

And indeed, this is one of those stories. Those of the morally grey and dark now join in what can only be described as the tree of sins, such as greed, wrath, pride and envy is now bearing its fruits for those who wish to pluck it. And if they're smart enough,

they'll find themselves the masters of the multiverse.

Love live the villain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While good men play in the remains of what used to be civilization, fighting of demons and crazed survivors of the apocalypse, with a city on fire, and at any moment, a goddamn zombie could some out of nowhere, bite you, and make you a zombie yourself, the villains who are getting wrapped up in all this chaos.... Well, they got a pretty neat deal. Those who were teleported away from their original world were brought to a massive city, with sky scrapers, planes flying about, hundreds of people walking about, shops filled to the brim with items, hell they were next to a large lake with a beach you'd find in California. Beyond it though was a desert, a Sahara is there ever was one. Nothing but sand and rocks for miles and miles. It was if they had been transported to Dubai. But, there were some odd things about it. Everything seemed too clean to look at.

md_ArtGallery_day.jpg

Had a sanitized feel to it. The cars seemed twenty years ahead of the time, the buildings were oddly symmetrical, the architecture too formal. Wherever they were, it didn't seem like their world, depending on their origin of course. Either way, they had an open sandbox now, and those who witnessed them arrived were focused as to how the hell that happened. Where they appear doesn't matter, what matters now is the decisions they make. Eyes are on them, from forces who've arrived in this world earlier than them. And plans are in the works to bring them into the faction.

The world is their playground. The universe is to be conquered soon enough.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may join either faction, or perhaps even go at it alone, the choice is all up to you. But do remember,

Long Live the Villain.

Arc sat on his throne made of welded together trinkets. It was more comfortable than you would think, considering how it was almost entirely made of gold and silver. He smoked his pipe while he usually sat on it, waiting for news from his mercenary brethren. As he put the pipe to his lips he saw a green flash and felt a vague falling feeling, like it was in a dream. Arc’s first sight after the flash was a large city, much larger and more interesting than his own. He saw crystalline statues and white buildings before him. He sat in the small park of the city, watching the world and getting strange looks from passers. He wasn’t very startled at first, thinking that his minions had played a prank on him by drugging his pipe. He sat on the wooden bench and was eventually approached by a man in a suit who sat next to him. “Why are you dressed so weirdly?” the man asked. Arc replied with a shrug, thinking that the man was really the one in strange clothing. The man walked away with a confused look on his face and pulled out a small brick (phone) and put it to his face. Arc looked up at his and wondered how weird his mind was to conjure this land up in a drug dream. The brick the man held then produced two small needles that made a shock in between them. “What are you doing?” Arc asked calmly. The man said “arresting you,” as he thrust the brick at arc. Arc, seeing this wasn’t actually a dream, grabbed the man’s arm and flipped him over the bench. Arc then tazed him with his own electricity, making the man regret his actions. I’ve gotta get out of here Arc thought as he ran into the nearest alleyway, trying to contemplate where he was.

Warren Grayson

There was something artificial about the building and the city itself that he had landed in. It was too perfect and polished. As someone who had lived his life in a world where magic was both real and existed in the shady underbelly of the world, there was no way a perfect city existed. There was more to what was going on here and he was determined to get to the bottom of it. He decided the best course of action was to enter the nearest building. Once he was, he asked the nearest person with an air of casualness to him. " So, I would like to know the city I am in. I know my boss told me, but I'm terribly scatter-brained and would love to know where I am, right now," he said with a smile to the nearest person in the building.

@AIM Leader Wade

Zerg Occupied Space - Kerrigan's Leviathan

"Izsha, what's our status?" "We are currently amassing our forces for the attack on another Terran Research Facility in the outer rim, my queen. However, a few Broodmothers are not close enough to respond in time to our call." "Don't worry about them, I'll get them something to do." She then closed her eyes and focused. "Zagara, keep the pressure on Terran Occupied forces while I take a bulk of the Swarm to another Narud facility." "Yes, my queen." "Now then, let's get prepared---" "My Queen, there is an incoming wave of Green Light." "What?" She stated as she spotted the incoming wave of Green Light and felt her body be completely taken somewhere. "My queen!"

Unknown Space - Unknown Location
After been knocked out by that flash of light (Presumably due to falling somewhere) she awoke to find herself in a very clean location. She thought she was in Terran territory but everything looked different than any Terran world she's ever been on. It all looked... white and technologically advanced, but not Protoss either. She stood on top of a small platform and accessed her situation:

rsz_primal_queen_of_blades.png

"Strange. I'm feeling signs of human life but they aren't quite the same as the humans I've encountered. And I'm not feeling any Zerg or Protoss presence at all here. Urgh... My connection to my Swarm has disappeared completely, it's like I can't even feel them anymore. Looks like if I am to bring my Swarm here, I'm going to have to get reacquainted to spinning DNA Sequences."

Albert Wesker

Just when he thought things couldn't get more irritating, one of the so called 'doctors' accidently exposed his team to a strain of the T-Virus and didn't manage to notice the symptoms until it was too late. The almost pitiful fool took three other doctors that Wesker himself felt were more skilled. So needless to say. He was annoyed. Those three were trying to work on the Uroboros project.

So when he saw the doctor stumble over himself trying to explain away his faults and onto others. He made it seem like the doctor had convinced him of not punishing him. Hell, he even managed to give the man a small smile. With a offhand compliment on surviving the T-Virus. Then when the man didn't suspect it, he placed his hand on the doctor's shoulder. The man, noticing this. Gave a worried look.

Then Wesker tightened his grip and pierced the man's chest with his hand. Perfectly pierced the heart. Death would take a few seconds.

"If there is one thing I hate more than fools not able to see what a new world can be created from this vile one. It is fools who drag down those more skilled." He said to the dying doctor. Before pulling out his hand and letting the blood flow forth out of the gaping wound and allowing death to claim the man.

"Clean this mess up. But use his body for experimentation. We might be able to salvage something from this incident." He said to another doctor, while the guards and cleaning staff came by to carry off the body while the other doctor followed with haste.

Maybe the experiment would be a success and it'd lighten his mood.

That was until a flash of green light overtook him, and for a second he thought another damned doctor messed that he created an explosion.

How wrong could he be in assuming this.

He felt like he was floating, as if he was dreaming. But he knew better, when he dreamed. The dreams were filled with the success of his mission, and watching as the world evolved into a prosperous golden age while he ruled as the king.

He felt cold air blow on his face, forcing him to wince and close his eyes. When he opened them, he found himself sitting on a bench in what looked like a high tech city. Maybe he was dreaming, could it be? Could his dream become reality. That hope was dashed when he saw humans walking past him, lacking the telltale signs of any alteration.

The revelation caused him to sigh in irritation. Maybe this was to be a nightmare of sorts. Deciding to distract himself by taking a look around. The city looked to be too clean, almost like the labs at Tricell. Maybe things could be salvaged.

His brain throwing all sorts of ideas and theories around. Maybe he could even bring something like the T-Virus, or his former lab colleague and friend, William Birkin's G-Virus. The thought of exposing this world to the horrors that of the Viruses could bring, brought a small smile to his face.

'Maybe this can be good....'

- Terra-Xehanort, Stolen Vessel for Darkness, Keyblade Master -

------------------------

"And now, Terra...it is time for the final union!"

"What?!"

"At last our moment is here...out with the old and brittle vessel, and in with a younger, stronger new one!"

"I swore I would survive...and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War!"

"And now it is your Darkness! That shall be the ark that sustains me!!"

------------------------

"Terra's heart has been extinguished...smothered by the Darkness within him!!"

"My name...is Master Aqua! Now return my friends heart, or pay the price!"

Standing before one another within the central square of the grand City of Light; Radiant Garden, the two Keyblade Masters prepared to face off in combat, one to preserve his control over a young, strong warrior enthralled by darkness, the other to save her best friend and put an end to the old man's schemes once and for all.

However, before Xehanort could make his first move, he was stupefied by a brilliant flash of green light, that would encompass and transport him, leaving Master Aqua alone, who was now on edge, for not only had Terra been taken away from her, but there was a palpable fear that she could very well be next in line for abduction.

------------------------

Feeling as if he was falling through the space between worlds all over again, Terra-Xehanort braced for a hard landing wherever he would end up, if anywhere at all unless this was some form of hellish purgatory, stranded in the seams of reality. Fortunately, he emerged after a short time, landing in a three-point stance, then properly taking a knee to acclimatize to the world around him, for a moment, breathing slowly with closed eyes.

Looking ahead of him, Xehanort noticed he had landed in some kind of alleyway, with people walking past in a astonishingly clean city, almost as dazzling as Radiant Garden, squinting as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"What is this place...?" He spoke aloud, furrowing his brow to think to himself. "Is this your doing, Terra...? ...No, you are incapable, even if you wanted this." Xehanort went on, shaking his head as he stood tall again, then electing to take a few moments to summon a Black Coat, as he would a Keyblade, quickly wrapping it around himself, zipping it all the way and putting up his hood, manifesting a matching set of pants, boots and gloves to replace his original attire for the time being, to act as a veil against the Darkness and the prying eyes of a metropolis.

Ahead was a Park and another figure clad in black, who seemed irritated as he paced through the city and he too seemingly didn't belong in this world. Taking an interest, Terra-Xehanort moved through the crowds, crossing the road onto the next street in order to follow Albert Wesker. Whether Wesker would notice him immediately or if he had to call out later didn't matter to much to Xehanort, for he was ready and waiting for either potential outcome.

(I'll get around to Chaos later.)

@The Wanderer

"Our players have arrived."
Arc sat on his throne made of welded together trinkets. It was more comfortable than you would think, considering how it was almost entirely made of gold and silver. He smoked his pipe while he usually sat on it, waiting for news from his mercenary brethren. As he put the pipe to his lips he saw a green flash and felt a vague falling feeling, like it was in a dream. Arc’s first sight after the flash was a large city, much larger and more interesting than his own. He saw crystalline statues and white buildings before him. He sat in the small park of the city, watching the world and getting strange looks from passers. He wasn’t very startled at first, thinking that his minions had played a prank on him by drugging his pipe. He sat on the wooden bench and was eventually approached by a man in a suit who sat next to him. “Why are you dressed so weirdly?” the man asked. Arc replied with a shrug, thinking that the man was really the one in strange clothing. The man walked away with a confused look on his face and pulled out a small brick (phone) and put it to his face. Arc looked up at his and wondered how weird his mind was to conjure this land up in a drug dream. The brick the man held then produced two small needles that made a shock in between them. “What are you doing?” Arc asked calmly. The man said “arresting you,” as he thrust the brick at arc. Arc, seeing this wasn’t actually a dream, grabbed the man’s arm and flipped him over the bench. Arc then tazed him with his own electricity, making the man regret his actions. I’ve gotta get out of here Arc thought as he ran into the nearest alleyway, trying to contemplate where he was.

As Arc tried to make a run for it, he would carelessly run into someone. The man didn't move as he hit him, feeling more like a brick house than an actual person. When he looked to see who it was, it was a man in a red and black ninja attire, with his face wrapped in black bandages. The more noticeable part of his appearance though was his eyes. They glowed green. Not the same green color from the flash he was blinded by, these were darker. He looked down at Arc with a serious look.

"Arc Vex" He spoke aloud, his voice echoing strangely, as though several other voices spoke along with him. "You are required. Come." With a nod of his head backwards, Ermac began to lead. The people around the crowd looked in confusion, thanks to Arc's actions with the law man, but Ermac was unphased by them. "If you wish for fame and glory, my master wishes to put your abilities to the test." Ermac commented, to make sure Arc knew he wasn't making a mistake in following.

Warren Grayson

There was something artificial about the building and the city itself that he had landed in. It was too perfect and polished. As someone who had lived his life in a world where magic was both real and existed in the shady underbelly of the world, there was no way a perfect city existed. There was more to what was going on here and he was determined to get to the bottom of it. He decided the best course of action was to enter the nearest building. Once he was, he asked the nearest person with an air of casualness to him. " So, I would like to know the city I am in. I know my boss told me, but I'm terribly scatter-brained and would love to know where I am, right now," he said with a smile to the nearest person in the building.

@AIM Leader Wade

"Warren Grayson!" Before Warren could get his answer, the ninja in bandages would retrieve yet another person. This time Mr. Grayson. Arc was not with him, having been dropped off to the location that would take him to his master. "You are required. Our master wishes to hire you for your talents. If you would follow." When Warren looked over back to the person inside the building, he had a worried look on his face, as though the lad before him was known. Everyone else in the lobby of the building also looked nervous.

The ninja was known. And had a feared reputation. "Sir," The guard within the building began to speak to Ermac. "I'm going to ask you please leave the building. We mean you no trouble, we just.... Don't wish to be apart of whatever you're doing--" The guard had sweat lightly along his forehead, and was visibly shaking. The ninja though, had none of it. With his hand glowing green, Ermac raised it up, and that same green glow surrounded the guard's throat.

The guard began to choke, being lifted off the ground a few inches, and within seconds, his larynx was remove out his body from the front of his throat. The guard fell to the ground with his blood spilling out, and the people around them began to scream in fear and run off. "Our master offers no harm to you. Only those who wish to harm you." Ermac spoke.
Zerg Occupied Space - Kerrigan's Leviathan

"Izsha, what's our status?" "We are currently amassing our forces for the attack on another Terran Research Facility in the outer rim, my queen. However, a few Broodmothers are not close enough to respond in time to our call." "Don't worry about them, I'll get them something to do." She then closed her eyes and focused. "Zagara, keep the pressure on Terran Occupied forces while I take a bulk of the Swarm to another Narud facility." "Yes, my queen." "Now then, let's get prepared---" "My Queen, there is an incoming wave of Green Light." "What?" She stated as she spotted the incoming wave of Green Light and felt her body be completely taken somewhere. "My queen!"

Unknown Space - Unknown Location
After been knocked out by that flash of light (Presumably due to falling somewhere) she awoke to find herself in a very clean location. She thought she was in Terran territory but everything looked different than any Terran world she's ever been on. It all looked... white and technologically advanced, but not Protoss either. She stood on top of a small platform and accessed her situation:

View attachment 171210

"Strange. I'm feeling signs of human life but they aren't quite the same as the humans I've encountered. And I'm not feeling any Zerg or Protoss presence at all here. Urgh... My connection to my Swarm has disappeared completely, it's like I can't even feel them anymore. Looks like if I am to bring my Swarm here, I'm going to have to get reacquainted to spinning DNA Sequences."

"Sarah Kerrigan!" Again, Ermac arrived at the location of another teleported person. He was on the other side of the platform Kerrigan was on. "You are required and requested by our master. He wishes to speak with you." He told the Zerg queen. "If you wish to return to your universe, and continue your conquest, he proposes an alliance to aid in your quest. But only if you agree to meet with him." He explained.

"We have no quarrel with you, should you refuse." He added, though it seemed Ermac knew what was going on, and how she arrived in this place. If she wanted to know more, or even get back to her universe, Kerrigan's best option was to go with the ninja. It was suspicious, but he seemed genuine in not wishing to fight with her.
Albert Wesker

Just when he thought things couldn't get more irritating, one of the so called 'doctors' accidently exposed his team to a strain of the T-Virus and didn't manage to notice the symptoms until it was too late. The almost pitiful fool took three other doctors that Wesker himself felt were more skilled. So needless to say. He was annoyed. Those three were trying to work on the Uroboros project.

So when he saw the doctor stumble over himself trying to explain away his faults and onto others. He made it seem like the doctor had convinced him of not punishing him. Hell, he even managed to give the man a small smile. With a offhand compliment on surviving the T-Virus. Then when the man didn't suspect it, he placed his hand on the doctor's shoulder. The man, noticing this. Gave a worried look.

Then Wesker tightened his grip and pierced the man's chest with his hand. Perfectly pierced the heart. Death would take a few seconds.

"If there is one thing I hate more than fools not able to see what a new world can be created from this vile one. It is fools who drag down those more skilled." He said to the dying doctor. Before pulling out his hand and letting the blood flow forth out of the gaping wound and allowing death to claim the man.

"Clean this mess up. But use his body for experimentation. We might be able to salvage something from this incident." He said to another doctor, while the guards and cleaning staff came by to carry off the body while the other doctor followed with haste.

Maybe the experiment would be a success and it'd lighten his mood.

That was until a flash of green light overtook him, and for a second he thought another damned doctor messed that he created an explosion.

How wrong could he be in assuming this.

He felt like he was floating, as if he was dreaming. But he knew better, when he dreamed. The dreams were filled with the success of his mission, and watching as the world evolved into a prosperous golden age while he ruled as the king.

He felt cold air blow on his face, forcing him to wince and close his eyes. When he opened them, he found himself sitting on a bench in what looked like a high tech city. Maybe he was dreaming, could it be? Could his dream become reality. That hope was dashed when he saw humans walking past him, lacking the telltale signs of any alteration.

The revelation caused him to sigh in irritation. Maybe this was to be a nightmare of sorts. Deciding to distract himself by taking a look around. The city looked to be too clean, almost like the labs at Tricell. Maybe things could be salvaged.

His brain throwing all sorts of ideas and theories around. Maybe he could even bring something like the T-Virus, or his former lab colleague and friend, William Birkin's G-Virus. The thought of exposing this world to the horrors that of the Viruses could bring, brought a small smile to his face.

'Maybe this can be good....'
- Terra-Xehanort, Stolen Vessel for Darkness, Keyblade Master -

------------------------

"And now, Terra...it is time for the final union!"

"What?!"

"At last our moment is here...out with the old and brittle vessel, and in with a younger, stronger new one!"

"I swore I would survive...and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War!"

"And now it is your Darkness! That shall be the ark that sustains me!!"

------------------------

"Terra's heart has been extinguished...smothered by the Darkness within him!!"

"My name...is Master Aqua! Now return my friends heart, or pay the price!"

Standing before one another within the central square of the grand City of Light; Radiant Garden, the two Keyblade Masters prepared to face off in combat, one to preserve his control over a young, strong warrior enthralled by darkness, the other to save her best friend and put an end to the old man's schemes once and for all.

However, before Xehanort could make his first move, he was stupefied by a brilliant flash of green light, that would encompass and transport him, leaving Master Aqua alone, who was now on edge, for not only had Terra been taken away from her, but there was a palpable fear that she could very well be next in line for abduction.

------------------------

Feeling as if he was falling through the space between worlds all over again, Terra-Xehanort braced for a hard landing wherever he would end up, if anywhere at all unless this was some form of hellish purgatory, stranded in the seams of reality. Fortunately, he emerged after a short time, landing in a three-point stance, then properly taking a knee to acclimatize to the world around him, for a moment, breathing slowly with closed eyes.

Looking ahead of him, Xehanort noticed he had landed in some kind of alleyway, with people walking past in a astonishingly clean city, almost as dazzling as Radiant Garden, squinting as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"What is this place...?" He spoke aloud, furrowing his brow to think to himself. "Is this your doing, Terra...? ...No, you are incapable, even if you wanted this." Xehanort went on, shaking his head as he stood tall again, then electing to take a few moments to summon a Black Coat, as he would a Keyblade, quickly wrapping it around himself, zipping it all the way and putting up his hood, manifesting a matching set of pants, boots and gloves to replace his original attire for the time being, to act as a veil against the Darkness and the prying eyes of a metropolis.

Ahead was a Park and another figure clad in black, who seemed irritated as he paced through the city and he too seemingly didn't belong in this world. Taking an interest, Terra-Xehanort moved through the crowds, crossing the road onto the next street in order to follow Albert Wesker. Whether Wesker would notice him immediately or if he had to call out later didn't matter to much to Xehanort, for he was ready and waiting for either potential outcome.

(I'll get around to Chaos later.)

@The Wanderer

"Albert Wesker!" Once again Ermac arrived in the location of the two villains. This time, floating above them with his green energy wrapped around his legs. When it faded away, he fell to the ground; landing on his feet. He was looking right at Wesker as he landed, but then turned his body sideways to also look at Xenhanort, sensing him as well, even as he tried to hide under his hood. "Xenhanort." He spoke directly at him in the crowd of people looking right at Ermac; each person backing away slowly in fear of the ninja.

"You both are required." He simply said. "He wishes to discuss terms of engagement between your organizations. An alliance to benefit your goals and aspirations, should you agree to follow." He told them.

"Sarah Kerrigan!" Again, Ermac arrived at the location of another teleported person. He was on the other side of the platform Kerrigan was on. "You are required and requested by our master. He wishes to speak with you." He told the Zerg queen. "If you wish to return to your universe, and continue your conquest, he proposes an alliance to aid in your quest. But only if you agree to meet with him." He explained.

"We have no quarrel with you, should you refuse." He added, though it seemed Ermac knew what was going on, and how she arrived in this place. If she wanted to know more, or even get back to her universe, Kerrigan's best option was to go with the ninja. It was suspicious, but he seemed genuine in not wishing to fight with her.

"Hmm?" Kerrigan responded as she turned to spot the Ninja in the distance. Who exactly was this person that just appeared to meet her? Perhaps a resident of this place? "I see. So your master is the reason I have been taken here. While I'd like to roam around myself, perhaps seeing this master of yours will provide some much wanted answers. I will go with you." She nodded simply as she could sense that he wasn't in the mood to fight as much as everyone in her Universe did. Perhaps Democracy can play a part here, or if not then she could simply start her conquest here as soon as she remembered the Zerg Strains, despite leaving Abathur in complete control over that field of the Swarm.

Warren Grayson

Warren turned over to the voice, surprised that anyone knew his name. He had just arrived here and didn't know a single person and he certainly didn't mention his name. Whoever this was had previously observed him and he wasn't sure how he felt about being watched. Was this a friend or a foe that he was going to encounter and did it matter in the end? He wasn't sure and the uncertain nature intrigued the man, especially when he noticed the faces of the people in the building. They were afraid of whoever this was.

If they were afraid of the person, things certainly were interesting. He knew that he didn't want to get on the bad side of this person or their employer for certain. The guard was dying and if he could feel, he would feel fear from that, but having no emotions had certain advantages such as the lack of fear and the other emotions that hindered what he needed to do. That much was true though. He took a deep breath and finally turned to the man to answer him.

He shrugged off at the guard dying and the people screaming in fear as nothing more than a bother to him. " Don't bother trying to get them to calm down. They only seem to see the world as black and white, one where the good guys don't kill and the bad guys are always wrong. I will gladly go with you to see the master, whoever that may be as this interests me."

@AIM Leader Wade

Albert Wesker

When Albert heard someone call out his name, he was prepared to strike with the speed and grace of a striking cobra. But he paused when he saw the individual who had called to him. He would ask as to what in the world was the man before him, when Albert reminded himself that there were way more odder things he had witnessed. As you never know what the viruses the Umbrella corporation and Tricell could make when injected in specimens.

But looking at this man, whom was looking at another person in the crowd. He could tell that nothing biological played part in making him. An interesting creature. Albert wondered just how this being before him ticked. And what'd happen if it was exposed to the contagions that Albert and a select few scientists and researchers were used to. That was when the glowing green eyed ninja spoke to him and the other man. Speaking of meeting someone that'd help advance their goals.

Which could mean a lot of things. And this caused Albert to weigh his options. Going solo right now would be tedious as he'd have to get materials to rebuild a lab and to make viruses and 'willing' subjects to experiment on.

But going with the strange man could help provide Albert with these much needed items. Truly an interesting ultimatum. He mused to himself.

"I accept the invitation. Just to see what this alliance can offer. And see if it is worth my time." He said, his almost reptilian eyes flaring in mild anticipation.

As all the villains were gathered by Ermac, they were all grouped together outside of a large skyscraper building; the largest in the city it seemed. Ermac remained quiet as the led them, only informing them of his name, and nothing else. His orders were to only gather them, any questions they could ask to his master and ally. With everyone outside the building, they would enter, the security of the building vastly different to what was everything else in the city. It was like stepping into a castle, with iron walls and robotic guards watching them like hawks.

MarvelLegends_UltronBot_02.jpg

They held no guns, rather the center of their hands glowed. They must fire some sort of energy beams from them. The bottom floor was nothing but a massive empty room with a large elevator to take everyone up, guarded by turrets that could sink into the ground to surprise any unwelcome guests. Once on the elevator, Ermac pressed the top floor button, and the elevator quickly began moving. It gained speed the further up they went, and the metal walls became massive windows that overlooked the desert city. It was massive, and from how far up they were, the city was next to what seemed to be a massive oasis, and shaped like a crescent moon.

It was a gorgeous sight, but the view also revealed something new. The sky had two moons overhead. One was green, the other small and blue colored. As well, the desert went on for miles, but the distance showed smoke. Like a massive forest fire had taken place, yet there was no green to see. It was clearly smoke caused by fire though, as it was thick and black. Eventually, the elevator had reached the top floor, and like downstairs, it resembled something of a throne room........ Well, actually.

rahul-singh-throneroom.jpg

It was a throne. And those same robotic guards watched over the place like downstairs. Though men were arguing right in the center of the massive room. One was seated behind a table, the other a blue hologram, and the last had his back turned to the elevator. They spoke of something urgent.

"How can you be sure of the allegiances of these people?" The hologram man spoke. "From what your reports on them indicate, they hardly seem willing to take orders."

"As I have stated, they are not to be treated as simple minions. They each have a place at our table of power, and what I offer they will not resist."

"So then i take it this 'Arc Vex,' a juvenile delinquent, would be treated as equally as a Sith Lord?"

"If that is what it takes, then yes."

"I will not stand for that! While I have yet to gain the full support of the Dark Council on joining this coalition of yours, and when they hear of who you bring into this operation, they are surely to rescind all troops and supplies!"

"If your council is afraid that a mere child will overthrow their rule over your galaxy, then they're pettier than you first let on."

"What you offer merely intrigues them. It does not win over their trust of if you can deliver."

"I have brought you all together no?"

"You've created a road, nothing more."

"I hardly call that fair." The man in the seat interjected. "A road between universes! No technology in any of our worlds could create something so impossible, yet here we are. While I may also question Doom's choice of allies to help aid our quest, backing down would be a foolish decision on anyone's part."

"And I agree with you, Kane. I speak not for myself, but rather my empire and it's cooperation. I care little for whom Doom believes worthy, what matters is the manpower. My Empire can offer everything needed to continue your efforts, but only if they are met within the Dark Council's requirements. The risk of putting troops away from the front lines of our war with the Republic, and placing them in this universe, could mean our collapse if we fail."

"With our combined armies, I doubt we could even try to."

"We shall see." The hologram cut out, and Doom turned around to face the group. "I imagine you all have questions." The moment the elevator had arrived, Doom was aware they were watching their conversation. "My name is Victor Von Doom. I'm aware of your names." He turned around slowly, bringing up another hologram, this one being of an image of a universe. "You are currently located in another dimension. This planet is called 'Jermaine,' and I currently war with its countries over the conquest of their lands. I've brought you all here, not to aid me in this war, but a much bigger one."

He waved his hand over to the galaxy, showing them what he meant. "Our universes have become somehow connected. The barriers between dimensions can now somehow be traveled, and while I cannot explain how this has happened, I do know how to use it to our advantage. This universe offers power unlike anything we've ever held before, along with riches to fund military campaigns for centuries, and materials we can use to create weapons beyond our imaginations.

These new pathways between our worlds, whatever created them has given us a gift. But, if we are to use this world for our cause, we must first make it our own. Which is why, I have brought us all together. I believe with our combined forces and abilities, we can create an empire that could expand into thousands of worlds, worlds that were once beyond our reach. And it can expand beyond the borders of space within this galaxy. Of course, if it isn't power you seek, there is still plenty left this place offers."

Doom spoke as if he was the sole owner of this coalition. And the sole owner of the technology that brought everyone here. Kahn would have a word with him, as he was sure to be listening in. "I know only little of your desires. But by joining me, your only inches closer to obtaining them. What say you all?"

Last edited:
Upon entering the throne room of sorts, she immediately felt anger. It reminded her all too much of the place where she killed Emperor Arcturus Mengsk, the man responsible for leaving her behind and getting infested by the Zerg. All that pent up anger disappeared when she killed him, but it still remained as a memory, something she didn't particularly enjoy remembering. That was when he heard them converse about the others she walked in with. Seeing them bicker with each other reminded her all too well of the conversations between her and one of her Broodmothers; Zagara, sharing little faith in each other.

That was when the man himself, Victor Von Doom, made his presence known to the group as Kerrigan listened to his explanation of what has occurred and how they were brought here. Seemed all too similar, but at the same time on a completely different scale. "You seem to be much smarter than most humans I've come across. However, my desires, are to defeat Amon, a threat that is even greater than my Zerg Swarm." She exclaimed, crossing her arms under her chest. "I don't care what any of you all want, so long as I am able to sufficiently re-construct my Swarm, this Universe could simply grant me the DNA needed to make me and my Swarm stronger. I cannot offer much at this time but if you provide me what I require, then the full might of the Zerg Swarm will be at your disposal. However..." Kerrigan stated as she approached Doom face to face, showing a angry expression with her eyes glowing. "Plenty of humans in my world have double-crossed me, betrayed me. Even a few of my own broodmothers have tried it and they have all failed. I do not take betrayal lightly, 'Victor'. If you so much as try anything to manipulate me or go back on our agreement, I will destroy you." She then raised her tendrils that were on her back and pointed them at Doom. "Do I make myself clear?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Arc looked around at the high tech building as he walked, noting all of the items he could use if he needed to escape at all. He kept a neutral face as to not give away any of his thoughts to the people with him. His company included many people that seemed more into making armies that buried cities beneath their boots, Arc was more used to the slow and more devious approach to dominating areas.

The robots leading up to the elevator were mesmerizing to Arc. He stared at their glowing circuits and evil stares as he walked, noting the possible weaknesses of them. In any event, he could blast them with a bolt of electricity and make a run for it, hoping they weren’t immune. The elevator itself was a marvel. It was had a pristine view over desert and the garden below. Arc was sorta envious of how interesting this person’s lair was.

As he stepped into the throne room he was even more amazed by the sheer size of the room. His own throne room was filled to the brim with heads on plaques and stolen items, but this throne room wasn’t as barbaric as his. His gaze later landed on Doom and his accomplices. He heard his name and how one of the holograms had distaste for it. Arc was used to having his name said with a bitter taste, after all, he was nicknamed the King of Killers. He snapped out of thought when Doom turned to the group, addressing the situation. Arc had never heard of other universes other than his own, and wondered what he could take over and steal from them. He took off his hood, revealing his young face. He commonly did this as a sign of respect, but most people considered it as an arrogant action. He first listened to the woman next to him known as Kerrigan, baffled at the terminology she used. He barely comprehended what half the words meant. He then turned to Doom with a smirk. Arc very rarely smiled, but this was a special case. “I accept the offer,” he instantly stopped smirking and pointed a finger up, “but on one condition, I get some access to your technology,” Arc gestured to the throne room. He put his hood back on and hide his face back in darkness.

Last edited:
Warren Grayson

" I'd say that I am very interested in your offer to work together on your proposition. I'm so tired of people getting their way and things getting worse for others. I pretty much have access to the same or very similar technology to you, so I don't need it like the other two. Actually, I can offer to teach some of my own magic to the others. Most of the people can do some magic and knowing how it works might help you if you encounter anyone else from our world," he replied back to the man. " So what do you want out of us for the membership?"

@AIM Leader Wade

Last edited:
Albert Wesker

As Albert was led alongside peculiar individuals, each odd in their own right, some drawing out the inner scientist in Albert. 'What contagion is responsible for that woman's condition?' He thought to himself, wondering that if he should ask for a sample. As thoughts of a potential new pathogen he could experiment with, perhaps even use to substitute materials in making a new virus or mutagen.

But he'd hold off that, no need to burn a bridge so early in its construction.

That didn't mean he couldn't imagine the possibilities.

As they were led into a building and then an elevator, Albert's eye was caught on the robot and the seemingly odd structure of the building. Especially when they were led into the room that they are in now. It seemed like something out of a Bram Stoker novel, or one of those asinine comics Redfield use to read back in the day between S.T.A.R.S missions, when Albert was still undercover and part of Umbrella. The very thought of that man brought a deep sneer to make its way onto his face. He loathed the man, pitied him and in a way, respected his tenacity. As much as it is annoying and how much it cost him.

If only they had been killed before their confrontation in the lab under that mansion. Then maybe he could've made off with the data and made enough money to fund projects of his own, as well as William's projects.

A truly sad reminder, the man was a genius in his own right, hell Albert would kill fifteen of the most smartest doctors and scientists he had working with him before all this, if it meant he could get one person like William. Sure, he let the delusion of family get to him. But he still made the G-Virus.

An accomplishment that both led to William's undoing and the aftermath of its release causing Umbrella's downfall.

Not to mention, the samples of the virus were valuable in aiding in his research to create the means to make a better version of humanity. Now, he was left without access to those samples, nor the researchers he had working on the project, nor lab equipment to do so. So when the strange metal armored bound man in the green cloak spoke to them, and after some gave remarks to their own wants. He made his own demands known.

"I only need a lab, equipment, doctors and scientists, researchers. Preferably the type to be smart enough to not be a waste of my time, and to not die. And of coarse, 'materials' and 'volunteers' for my research. If these requirements are met, then I can provide you with the means to create biological weapons that I am positive that everyone here can make use of." He said, voice flat but maintaining eye contact with the man in the metal armor and briefly the other group members when he made the later topic relating to them about them benefiting from his research. A useful tactic for establishing a base level of respect, and letting one's presence be known. The difference between making one's 'business' successful, or its downfall.

And right now, he needed just about anything if it meant getting closer to his true goal.

Bettering humanity, even if it means the death of millions or even billions....

"An excellent question indeed, Warren Grayson..."

Out of nowhere it seemed, a deep, commanding voice echoed across the room, leading those present to look to where it came from: The balcony to their right and immediately, ones attention would be grabbed by the reptilian, glowing orange eyes that scanned the room and its occupants as he slowly came into view out of the shadows, his kabuto-skull helmet masking half of his face.

"Doctor Doom and myself, among others, seek your co-operation, your individual expertises, but most of all...we need your strength, beyond your mental capabilities: For no matter where you go from here, you will need to prepare...for Kombat!" The figure declared just before leaping over the balcony and landing on both feet next to all those present, slowly rising to look upon them with a smile. "I am Shao Kahn! The Konquer of Realms who stands with Doctor Doom, yet remains unacknowledged in his speeches..." Shao Kahn introduced himself, paying the slightest of glares to the good Doctor. Some of this posturing was to save face due to his humilitating defeat technically a few hours prior, but the Kahn of Outworld did not appreciate Doom's mere implication that he was alone in this venture.

- Shao Kahn, Konqueror of Realms -

"Ermac, my Soul Vessel and loyal servant, brought you here. Were it not for him, Doctor Doom would not have had the easiest time gathering you all together...perhaps he will show you all greater gratitude for your services?" Shao Kahn went on, letting out a small scoff at Doom, though it wasn't in mocking, rather a reluctant relenting whether Victor gestured him to do so or not, his walk continued until he was in front of the new arrivals, standing proudly with his fists upon his hips, laughing softly.

"You all don't look like much from where I'm standing...but perhaps in time, you can prove your worth in the field of battle. And I'll be happy to see the bloodshed all the while!" He bellowed, then he recalled something, lowering his arms in preparation. "Now, I would've been here earlier, but I had to retrieve this new arrival personally..." Shao Kahn began, then he gestured behind the group, beckoning they come toward him. "You may enter!"

With this calling, the elevator began emitting dark fumes for a few seconds, before the doors slowly opened, allowing a strange, winged semi-humanoid figure to float through, his first breath a heavy, gravelly exhale, extending his wings in a sudden stretch, before looking to Shao Kahn.

"Meet The Taken King, Oryx." He simply said, as Oryx entered their midst, stopping his approach when he was close enough to the group, lowering himself to the ground, while planting his Willbreaker cleaver softly in front of him in the typical sword salute, awaiting whatever was to be said next.

- Oryx, the Taken King -

"Shao Kahn has told me everything, Victor Von Doom. My Hive and Taken forces are yours, as is my sword, should you be honest in your promise to us all..." Oryx uttered, gripping the handle of his blade a little tighter in his final words, his three eyes scanning the room, paying extra attention to Kerrigan, who seemed familiar, yet not.

"The Kahn did not see it, but I saw something before we departed for this world of yours...there is another, creature, among us all. He had just arrived, floating in the skies of the pristine city...a dark, strange being." Turning his attention back to Victor, Oryx informed him of something he had seen before his arrival, though it was what he didn't see that was truly strange.

-------------------------------------------

~ Some time prior, the Omniversal Void Between Worlds ~

As conflict began, important persons were plucked from their worlds and deposited into chaotic, nigh-unsurvivable situations and energies were thrown about with reckless abandon by skrimishes, wars and the merging of worlds to create this strange place, something more occurred or rather...someone new was created.

A force of unknown origin began to collect the loose energies and power born from all that has happened thus far, begining to coalesce into a new shape...a figure and a towering, mighty form at that. As it became more defined, the figure seemingly took its first breath, consciousness developed as knowledge from across the Omniverse was absorbed into the newly formed brain, accelerating growth and development all the while it grew in power and might, a black heart pumping energy as if it were blood as finally, its energy surged, bursting forth in a magnificent display, while the figure in question flexed outwards with it.

Slowly relaxing and opening its eyes, revealing them to be pure white, just as the energy flowing through its veins, through strange, orderly cracks in its dark, toned skin and the lengthy, gravity-defying hair that constantly flowed as it pleased. The figure looked upon itself, noting a black and white ring upon its right ring finger that glowed when it lay eyes upon the trinket, as if responding to its master. Closing its eyes again, names came to mind...places...worlds...feelings...power...strength...yet it knew something was missing...

All the being knew it had was knowledge and power. Power over the dark, the light and all manner of things, knowledge that came from nowhere he knew, certain specifics were indeed missing as well...it was born from chaos itself and left with naught but a chaotic, confused mind.

"Chaos..."

Was the first word it uttered while thinking this, yet it clenched its fist and felt it fitting, suddenly feeling a calling to a world distant from them, narrowing its gaze as they prepared to answer it.

"...I am Chaos. The Echo of this accursed place, this Omniverse...let us explore what it has to offer."

With this, the newly christened Chaos felt something in its head, that seemed to tell them "Corridors of the Dark offer swift traversal." so they concentrated, creating a dark portal to the world that beckoned them, extending its four wings and floating into the gateway...

Soon after, Chaos emerged above a glorious, pristine cityscape, the gateway closing behind it. There he was left to gaze upon it, looking from its buildings, its structure, its people...in particular, two individuals, one bearing a skull on his face and the other, utterly not of this world with great horns and a bug-like body structure, who soon departed, though Chaos would feel the latter's gaze upon it, just before they disappeared, leaving the Echo wondering just what they had seen...

@AIM Leader Wade @LuckycoolHawk9 @Lady White

(Whew! Long post.)

Under Doom's mask, he looked down upon Kerrigan, being inches taller than her; staring coldly into her glowing eyes. He wasn't intimidated. "You're place in this alliance is guaranteed. You have my word." Was all he said to her. Then, he came...........

Of course he had to enter like this. Of course he did.

Doom and Kahn were...... On good terms, let's just say. In front of an audience, they were as grandiose as could possibly be, but their egos were too big for even the throne room they all stood in. Behind closed doors, they had a less than thrilling alliance together. They would bicker and argue, both seeing little reason to trust the other, seeing as how both of them were after the exact same thing. But, they couldn't do this alone, with Doom's forces occupying Latveria as such a crucial time in the fight against it's kingdom's enemies, while Kahn was powerless. Defeated by Earthrealm yet again in the second Mortal Kombat tournament, Kahn's chances to absorb the realm he so desired was now fruitless.

But, both recieved a gift. An anonymous source for each man, claiming to be a fan of theirs. It was technologically more advanced than anything they had ever seen before, and when they first used their gifts, they came across each other. Both were told they could help each other by their anonymous source for their teleportation devices. Along with a set of coordinates for the universe they were currently waring with, as well who they could recruit for their cause.

Suspicious? Absolutely, and Doom was plenty mindful to keep close eye on his current affairs here. Someone clearly wanted them to meet, and someone knew they both wanted power. They may not like each other as much as they would let on, but the gift this universe would bear them.... They could work together for as long as it took. Doom watched as Kahn gloated and boasted over himself, and when he ordered the doors open to reveal the Taken king, he couldn't help but wonder if Kahn purposefully arrived to this meeting late, as to upstage Victor.

He had heard only little about the king, but Kahn was adiment of bringing the alien into their fold. Doom wondered how someone like Kahn could convince the Taken king to join them, but it mattered very little now. "My lord," Victor placed his hand upon his chest and bowed his upper body. "Your presence here is most unexpected. But, you honor us none the less. Your place in our alliance is most welcomed." Once he finished, he glared at Kahn, with his eyes piercing his soul. He let Oryx continue on, mentioning a dark creature that followed Kahn. The windows inside the building were closed; so they could not peer outside to see it, but those who could use magic would sense it's arrival and departure.

"Then we shall have to work fast." Turning back around, Doom moved back to the table Malgus was on minutes ago. Another hologram popped up, this one being of the universe itself, shrunken down to fit the table size. "It is said that this universe was created by a war between gods. Irum, king of light, ruled over the galaxies for thousands of years, bringing prosperity and life to all he could reach. Stars were born just from his touch. He took a mortal wife called Ilum, wishing to bear children, but she was corrupted by the power of the all mighty king, and manipulated him into giving her powers of her own.

They gave birth to a son, Xalax, who was to inherit the throne once his father passed on, but his mother raised the child in her image. When he was old enough, both Xalax and Ilum tried to overthrow Irum's rule, but were unsuccessful. Seeing that his wife and son were both power hungry, Irum tried to imprison them for all eternity for their crimes, but the people loved Ilum. They saw her as a figure of light, and she used her power to sway the universe against Irum. A war broke out, and for ten thousand years, blood was spilled across all planets. Fearing what would come should his wife and son win, Irum did what he believed was the only solution. Destroy himself.

With his own sword, Irum took his life, turning the life he once created back to nothing. Darkness overcame all worlds. Ilum and Xalax's forces died slow deaths, along with all those who supported the two. Those who survived the 'Long Dark' would see the light return again, dimmer than before, but still powerful enough for life to return again. It's said Irum's body lays in the center of his universe. His rotting corpse being the remaining light that shins."
When Doom finished, the hologram changed color, showing a small portion of the galaxy green. It was right along the edge. "This is all we have conquered so far. We believe that within the center of this universe, we can find the source of this power. I believe we can harness this power for ourselves, and have the power of a god at our finger tips.

If nothing else, should you believe such a myth to be nothing but legend, the resources of having so many worlds under your control, could fund your adventures, armies, and empire for millennia. We what need are ships capable of such long travel, armies to do combat men and women with power to break our enemies, and the magic needed to safely remove the power when we find Irum. We already have some of these needs met."
He pointed to the two men sitting beside the table. "Kane, leader of the Brotherhood of NOD."

"A pleasure to meet with you all today." Kane spoke, bowing to them all, and speaking with a small smile on his face.

"And Radec, a Colonel of the Helghan armies, and speaker for his leader, Scolar Visari."

"The Helghast fleets have been supplying Kane's forces with ships for travel, and we plan to join the fighting when we can, but our production for Doom and Kahn's forces are limited. My world currently is preparing for a war of its own, and we cannot spare the manpower."

"Malgus, the man you saw before on the hologram, he shall supply use with more ships and troops, but his 'Dark Council' is hesitant to join forces. Their own war is not within their favor, and they cannot spare the manpower. But, if we succeed in our joint efforts, they will be easily persuaded to offer more support. But still, we are limited.

Kerrigan, your swarms would help us with overwhelming our enemies. Whatever it is you need to begin creating them, I will supply those needs as much as I can. Albert Wesker, I believe your 'Umbrella' corportaion would find our war to be an excellent opportunity for both profit and their projects. Arc and Warren, your skills in magic would do us well, this universe is shamefully lacking of wizards and the like, you two could be the ace in our hole. And Xehanort,"
He looked over to the white haired key blade master himself, walking up to him. slowly.

"Kingdom Hearts." He only said. "I know what it is. And I know you seek it. Offer your blade, and I shall offer you both the light of this world, and whatever forces I can give. If the light of the universe gives such life, imagine what you could do should it become corrupted by darkness."

"Good. I'd hate to have to work with another backstabbing human." Kerrigan stated, backing off and rejoining the group as the conversation continued. She was... intrigued in the discussion as Victor spoke long about events that had occurred, then the hologram appeared of the Universe, with the green sections being what they had conquered on their own. "Interesting. Similar to the Zerg in which we own most of the Outer Rim." She then waited as Doom spoke about their forces then mentioned her. Listening to him speak about how her swarm would be useful to him, she interjected as he mentioned that anything she'd need, she'd get. "All I require is a secluded location in which to begin. A Cave System or a isolated location shall suffice. To better grant my chances, I shall require the assistance of my Leviathan."

Warren Grayson

" It's good to know what you want out of me is my magic. It's one of the few things that I am good at. As for myself, I honestly don't want much. I don't want to kill anyone- all I want is a school in my world, BrakeBills Academy. Best place to start dismantling the system of brokenness is to start with the students, as I know that it was one of them that had been to kill my parents. Sometimes the best revenge is to do things out of the norm. Also, I do need one more thing. I need help breaking into the Library of the Neitherlands, a dimension that stores a lot of dangerous books. I want to take my book so I can make sure that my story isn't known to all," he said. He knew that taking Brakebills wouldn't be an easy task as most of the people in his world, including the all knowing Library was so interested in keeping the school in the hands of people such as Dean Fogg, people who tried to teach the right way, but couldn't keep their students in line. He didn't need Fillory or anything of the like. Small goals. Sometimes, it was the smallest spark that ignited a fundamental change- and if blood had to be spilled, well, so be it.

@AIM Leader Wade

"There's a mountainous region a couple miles away from our military bases, I will have scouts go ahead to find a save system big enough for your requirments." Doom told Kerrigan. "As for your book, I cannot guarantee I can grant it to you, but I shall send my best men to retrieve it." In reality, Doom's technology didn't have the location of Warren's universe in its databanks. It only told him how to get Warren, not how to visit his world. Though, he was told that wouldn't be an issue once their campaign truly began. "Our meeting is done here. Accompany me to our base of operations to settle in. Our work now begins."

===========================================================================================

After the meeting, Doom showed them all to the roof, where several ships were waiting for them. When they got on board, and began to fly to this base Doom had mentioned, they didn't have to go far. The smoke they had seem earlier, it was in that direction, and you could see finally what was making it. Scorched earth. The base was right next to a former battlefield, where bodies could be seen piling up by the masses, only to be burned away once they were stripped of anything worth taking. There were craters the size of cars, and deep enough to fit ten people without their heads poking out above, and the carnage seemed to go on as far as the desert itself. As for the base itself, it seemed almost too clean next to the battlefield.

DawnBrown_HungerGames_BaseCamp3_g3i9.jpg

It went on for miles and miles, buildings each the same, yet you could see the differences in the flags being waved. Helghast, Empire, Sith, NOD, and even more flew their colors up high, and the soldiers were either guarding the perimeters for enemies, or training to prepare for the next big war. It was like a seven nation army, with only more to be added once the Doom and Kahn's newest recruits settled in. Above in the sky, ships of different sizes and shapes, each distinct from one another, hovering within the atmosphere, waiting to refuel or give artillery fire to the ground forces. It was true war, one that was going to be on a scale never before seen by some. To the Sith Empire, Taken King, and to a small extent Helghast armies, this was nothing new. War within different solar systems was natural. But this, a new galaxy, new possibilities, and the chance to be become gods, or something even more powerful.

How Doom could convince so many was baffling. How he could keep those promises remained in the air. But Doom was confident. Even as they landed, he sat within his own private ship, still thinking and stewing over his plans. He was, no knew, that by the coming months of this campaign, he would be dominant over all. King to many, savior to all. He would be victor.

And Kahn would be nothing but a footnote. But, that's in the future. For now, they needed to get along. Once they all landed, everyone could now see the base in person, and robotic soldiers belonging to Doom approached quickly. "Miss Kerrigan. We have found a remove cave system within the mountains. A shuttle is waiting for you. Mr. Wesker, a private lab has also been set up in the western section of the base. We are at your disposal for any requests you need."

"Arc, Warren. Your camps will have been set up near Wesker's We are limited on magic users, so our utilities on the matter may not be up to snuff for your needs, but we shall try to accommodate." Doom spoke to the two, with another Doom-bot guiding them to their tents. "As for you Xehanort, your quarters also lay near Wesker's, I would suggest joining Warren and Arc. I believe you'll find it to be home away from home. Do enjoy." The Taken King himself was surely to belong in his ship above the station. Nothing on the surface could literally fit him anyway, the tents were too small. Once all the villains left, Doom was on his own, but his recruiting was not yet finished. Another Doom-bot came up to him, this one giving mention to an important task.

"The dragon scale has been delivered."

"Hm..... Good." Doom left the landing strip afterwords.

===================================================================

In one of the many hangers, the windows were draped to completely black out the inside. There was only candle light to see, and in the center of the massive room was a symbol.

image0.jpg

The last name on Doom's list was one who his contact had called, 'Jeanne.' The Saint of Orleans. She was said to be a mighty warrior, one who contained a magic to command wyverns to her beck and call. A dragon army under Doom's control. Warren and Arc had their uses, but this Jeanne was the true prize for Doom. Surrounding the circle was several Doom-bots, and Doom was prepared for the worst, should she be uncooperative, if this worked. In his hand was a massive dragon scale, given to him by his informant on Jeanne. He was told to place it over the circle to summon her, and when it happened, things could become 'hectic.' This was being attempted in another universe, after all. Bending down to one knee, Doom placed the scale on the edge of the symbol, waiting to see what would happen.​