OPEN SIGNUPS The Evrensel Conflict -- Long Live The Villain

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Minerva

YoRHa Type A No.2
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive-Aggressive. I like steering the plot, but will be Passive when it calls for it.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
Genre You DON'T Like
I get easily bored with ordinary Slice-Of-Life RPs that don't have anything to break up the action.
The last name on Doom's list was one who his contact had called, 'Jeanne.' The Saint of Orleans. She was said to be a mighty warrior, one who contained a magic to command wyverns to her beck and call. A dragon army under Doom's control. Warren and Arc had their uses, but this Jeanne was the true prize for Doom. Surrounding the circle was several Doom-bots, and Doom was prepared for the worst, should she be uncooperative, if this worked. In his hand was a massive dragon scale, given to him by his informant on Jeanne. He was told to place it over the circle to summon her, and when it happened, things could become 'hectic.' This was being attempted in another universe, after all. Bending down to one knee, Doom placed the scale on the edge of the symbol, waiting to see what would happen.
Three symbols would burn themselves into his hand. They appeared in a deep red, and glowed as well. Doom would feel a large surge of energy through himself.

From the center of the circle, a woman would appear. She was dressed in all black, and wore a sword at her side. In her hand was a large banner with the symbol of a dragon on it. A cape flowed behind her, and she knelt in the center of it, her head down. She slowly stood up, using the flagpole as support. Her armor clattered against itself as she stood up.

"Servant, Avenger, Jeanne d'Arc. Summoned upon your request." She spoke calmly. Her face formed a smirk. "The time for revenge has come!" She waved the flag.​

AIM Leader Wade

Cult of Personality
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Advanced
Male, Female
Aggressive as fuck.
Favorite Genres
Sci-fi, modern, horror, a bit of dark romance stories.
Genre You DON'T Like
Fantasy, I don't hate it, I just don't focus on it a lot.
The pain in Doom's hand as three symbols carved themselves into his hand was minuscule, as the nerve endings in his skin had long since died away. They only tingled, with the red glow showing through his armor what each symbol looked like. The sudden surge of power, however, was more than Doom expected, as it arched his body backwards the powerful it became. It didn't last long, and once it ended, Doom felt strangely invigorated, not as though he was refreshed with energy, but rather a strange sensation which came from his hand. It was as if he was holding the hand of another person.

He was quick to figure out why. There she stood, the commander of dragons herself, the one whom would destroy France with an army of wyverns, ready to set it aflame with a smile on her face, knowing her mortal enemy had finally been defeated. Doom was unimpressed. Standing up, the doom-bots stayed around the circle, weapons not drawn, but watching her movement. "Do you know who I am?" He asked D'arc, speaking in his usual, dominant tone of voice.

Wiggin

♫ Mr. sandman ♪
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Male
passive
Favorite Genres
fantasy, scifi, or apocalyptic-ish
Genre You DON'T Like
horror, non-fantasy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arc Vex
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The military base that Doom had guided Arc and his companions too wasn’t quite up to his standards. Camps were not his style of war. His own town was basically a moving fortress, since wizards were tied up and forced to conjure up a way for the town to move. Stationary was too restricting for Arc. He waved the annoyance off, instead, Bringing his focus more on the other people in the group. On his right was a man by the name of Warren Grayson. His attire did not seem that of a magic user, but more of a business man on casual friday. Warren seemed to have a cold personality and only cared for himself. The other man was dubbed the name Xehanort, and was a little farther behind Arc. Both seemed to have had their fair share of battles, and also had their fair share of cold stares that bore into the soul.
Arc had to get to know these people if he had to work with them. His most common course of action was to seem like the weakest in the group and the most casual, as to have others put their guard down. Working with others that were nearly the same power was not the same strategy. To work with a person of similar power, Arc would need to demonstrate the want to work with them. He needed to show to his comrades that they could trust his power, and to have them rely on his abilities. Strength was Arc’s friend in these cases, as he it required him to present his power.
Thought drifted away from him as they walked the long hike to their tents. Now was the time to strike. Arc turned to Warren first, since he seemed more open for discussion that Xehanort. With a small flick of the wrist, he held his hand out for a handshake and said “Since it's been about fifteen minutes now, I think it would benefit us to get to know each other.” A bolt of electricity arced around his wrist, “I am Arc Vex, King of Killers.” He said it with a particularly vile tone of voice as he met the icy stare of Warren Grayson.

The Wanderer

Mysterious Stranger
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Male
Both.
Favorite Genres
Any.
Albert Wesker

To say Albert was happy was an understatement. Getting his own private lab, with possible freedom to experiment with whatever material. Provided he ran said requests through Doom. He would try it with Kahn, but the man seemed like a bit brutish for his liking. Not that being a brute or using brute force didn't have its advantages, it was just that it also brought many disadvantages. Whereas with Doom, despite the strange choice in clothing, Albert could almost see a semblance of himself in the man.

Almost.

As they walked along the path to their tents. Albert once again looking at the other members of this 'alliance.' Wondering what they all brought, which ones were worth the time and effort to establish a working partnership. When it concerned the supposed 'magic' users, the term bringing a mild frown to his face. Even with what he had seen, the very thought of magic outright offended a man of science like Albert. Why waste time with magic when a virus or mutagen can do the job with little to no drawback beyond needing inoculations.

Hell, once he gets everything situated with this alliance, providing them samples of the T-Virus, G-Virus and other pathogens with BOWs. He can restart his work on Uroboros. Sure, it'd be a pain in the ass to do so, but once complete. He could bring perfection to multiple worlds. And his seat of power might extend to certain individuals of this group. Uroboros might even enhance them and remove any flaws.

He somewhat hoped that any alliances would last long enough for that to come to fruition. But Albert held a firm idea in his head. 'But if they do not wish to be part of the Genesis, then they shall be crushed to pave the way for it.'

He would not allow anyone to stand in the way of perfection, even if it meant his death.

Albert would eventually split from the group to go and make his way to his tent to collect himself, as a way to make sure that he would remain level-headed enough to deliver regarding the pathogens he would 'copy' from Umbrella.

"I'll be at my tent should any of you require my attention and services." Was all he said before making his way to his tent, stepping inside and promptly taking a seat. Going through his memory of how to create the pathogens in question.

First thing on the list: The T-Virus...
AIM Leader Wade AIM Leader Wade Wiggin Wiggin LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9