1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, modern, horror, a bit of dark romance stories.
Right, I have no idea if this is acceptable, but hey, I wanna get my forum out there.

This is an RP I've done another another site, and am doing again on yet another site. The story is about how the multiverse is at war with itself, but instead of a god doing this or a band of villains teaming up to kill the heroes, it's an army of robots

An AI machine wants to make her own universe, and does so by putting universes against each other so they way any resistance they run into will have diminished or have been wiped out. Once they're free to mine the universes of entire species, populations, suns, planets, and resources, they move on to the next universe. Why are they doing this? What is the motive? How are they able to do this? Well, that will be kept a secret. Spoilers and all that.

Of course, that's not all of what I want to do with the RP. With a setting like this, I also want a lot of the meat of this RP to be about the side stories. Ones that focus on not just the conflict but how each world and person is affected by the conflict, is something I want to see explored in this RP.

So you'll be getting both open world RPs, where your characters can free roam around universes, essentially open sandbox locations, and classic chapter based topics that revolves around stopping the villains and this multiverse conflict. Plus some fun spin-off stuff to shake things up.

There is no limit on canon claims, or series I allow, so take what you want. I also gladly accept any original universes you've created for yourself, though be warned, it better be good and not some self insert stuff. All original, got a story arc involved, and should be fun for not just yourself, but other people in case they wanna make a character from your universe.

It's quite large in scale in what I want to do, but I think those who join would have a fun time. This isn't a simple crossover story, like Marvel vs. Capcom or Project X Zone where the story is just there to explain how the characters can meet up. We're gonna delve into exploring themes and ideas, something I feel most crossover stories are missing.

Course, we will still be doin' the fun battles and character interactions, because like hell I'm takin' this set up seriously.

If you wanna join up, I got a Discord chat for it where I can give you more details or answer questions if you're interested. Thanks for your time.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers