The Evrensel Conflict -- Prologue: Chapter 2B.2 -- From Ashes

The Force yields interesting results from Solaire. All sunshine both literally and figuratively with no hint of deception. Yet, he was also dead, far as the Force was concerned; she could feel there was something besides it giving life to Solaire. Markha has to smile; for both The Force working for her, and the man's upbeat personality coming through.

The woman was a different story altogether. This one was aggressive, confident. Just like she had sensed from all of the older Clone Troopers, the combat-hardened bounty hunters she had met in a cantina.

The giant identified as Layyel was also different. She felt an abundance of curiosity and no malice. Simple and refreshing. Markha was distracted enough to not realize his curiosity was focused on her lightsaber, and she pulled the weapon back too late to prevent Layyel from touching it. Luckily, the giant was not angered by what amounted to a hot papercut.

“You are quite odd, Solaire, but I sense none of you are an enemy. My name is Markha.” She deactivates her lightsaber and drops it into an inner pocket of her jacket. “You can lower your weapon.” She says to Kassandra making a downward motion with her left hand at the fierce woman. “I don’t fight unless provoked. So, please do not provoke me, and I will not provoke you. You all have me at a big disadvantage anyway.” She says looking up at Layyel.

@Wade Von Doom @BazusoTheGrey @Jenhal

"I promise you no harm from any of us. Our goal is a shared one: Finding our way back home." Solaire explained. "We are on a search for one called 'The Doctor.' We were given directions to a large building East of here where we could find him, and told a great danger of many worlds is coming. We believe this 'doctor' may have the answers we seek from this message." As he spoke, shadows overhead passed by the group. Looking up, the creatures were like miniature dragons. Solaire watched them fly off, though noticed far off of large dust clouds and usual shapes along the streets. Something was approaching them. Something large. And they had to leave now.

"Come. We must continue moving." Solaire urged them, sheathing his sword. "Do join us, Markha. I believe fate brought us together for a reason." He calmly stated, before leading the group further onward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later
Solaire's group had arrived.

hotel-cosmos-moscow-russia-1.jpg

"What an odd building." Solaire stated to his group as they walked along the pathway. The statue had fallen off onto the ground, leaving cracks on the pavement from where it landed, while grass and weeds grew through the small spaces between each brick that made the walkway. While it still stood, the building's windows were most broken, and the color was faded by time with no one to keep care of it. Solaire had never seen such a building before, as it looked like a castle by its side, yet it lacked any protections and its curvature was of alien design to his mind. Why would you make a building like this? Not even the old city of Londor would have such strange architecture.

He expected archors to start firing at him from all those windows, but from how close they were, if there was someone up there, they had a clear shot and didn't take it yet. Though to be safe, Solaire kept his shield out in front of his body, his helmet could take a blow from an arrow. If they were to fire one at least. Slowly, he made his way up the stairs to where the front doors were. Not a soul to be seen just yet. He unsheathed his sword and approached the door, ready for any oncoming attack, and as he was about to take a step into the building, a gunshot went off. Solaire quickly turned around to face where the loud bang came from, only to find an old cowboy with his revolver pointed to the sky; barrel smoking from the bullet that flew out its chamber.

"You best turn 'round slowly before I put a hole in that tin head of yours." Arthur told him calmly, as the MacManus brothers, holding rifles, kept aim at Kassandra, Layyel and Markha. Before they could act, Solaire signaled them to keep their weapons holstered.

"Hello!" Solaire said with that same old cheery voice. "May I assume that you are here because of the flash of light?"

"That'd be correct." Arthur calmly told them.

"Then perhaps you were brought here to this strange building by that heavenly voice of the woman?" Solaire questioned.

"Yeah, it told us a force for good could be forged here, or some other mystical sounding nonsense. Figured it'd be a trap." Arthur pointed out.

"And you would be correct in assuming so. But, you have us at the disadvantage by the size of your group, and us lacking in the weapons you posses."

"Then why the hell you sound so delighted?" Arthur asked, because Solaire's cheer didn't go away even as they were held hostage.

"Because I am excited to find so many more from worlds beyond mine!" He explained, before breaking out into a gentle laugh like it was a joke. He couldn't help but find it amusing how diverse they all were. From gunslingers, to knights, to vigilantes. They were just a very odd collection of misfits. "I am Solaire of Astora, seeking answers I'm sure many of us wish to find."

"Huh... Arthur Morgan." He introduced himself. "We're also a little confused and would like some explanations." And consdering how friendly Solaire was being, perhaps he wasn't much of a threat. Him at least, the giant was a bit of a worry.

"Oh, don't worry about him." Solaire told Arthur and his group when pointing to Layyel. "He's a gentle soul, and a curious one as well."

"As long as he don't try using me for a tooth pick, I'll take your friendly word... but you best not give me a chance to regret that." Arthur told them, holstered his revolver. The brothers also stopped aiming at the four, with Connor speaking up first. "I'm Connor. This my brother, Murphy."

"Pleasure to meet the BFG." Murphy commented.

"BFG?" Solaire asked.

"Big Friendly Giant." He clarified. "Old children's book we read when we were wee lads."

Suddenly, a wild Deadpool appeared! He teleported right between Solaire and Arthur. "Wait!" Deadpool shouted out, hands held to both of them. "Don't fire! I know we're all confused and unsure of who's friendly and who isn't, but violence isn't the solution! If you could just look into your hearts, you would see some compassion and empathy in a world that is clearly lacking in such basic human emotions, and I KNOW YOU ALL CAN BE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER!" DP shouted like the world was going to change because of his speech, yet Arthur looked on completely confused.

"..... What the hell are you going ON ABOUT?!" Arthur shouted back. "We're not gonna fight, I just put my weapon away you moron!"

"Oh..... Oh, sorry, sorry, I was a little behind the group, and I completely missed the conversation, that's my bad..... I'm Wade, by the way, but called my Deadpool, that's my superhero name... well, anti-hero superhero name, wasn't meant to be one, but then Rob kinda got confused on my character and passed it down to Fabian Nicieza-- it's a whole thing." DP told Solaire, who also stood in complete confusion, before laughing even louder.

"What a character you are!" Solaire said, before giving DP a hug.

"Awww, thank you! See, not everyone finds my annoying!" Deadpool told Arthur as Solaire cradled him in his arms.

"Just most people." Arthur muttered under his breath. "So ya'll mind telling me if you have any clue who we're supposed to meet?"

"I'm not sure. The voice told me that there was a Doctor I must search for. I thought he would be here to explain our situation."

Of course, instead of a Doctor immediately showing up, they got a Scottish lad speaking up next. "You and me both, mate." Everyone turned around, weapons drawn to see who the unknown voice was.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Weapons down!" Soap quickly told the group. "We're not here to hurt anyone." They wouldn't come out into the open if that was the case.

"Lemme guess." Arthur asked. "Flashing lights?"

Soap nodded. "Captain John MacTavish of the 141. This here's Roach," the man in the helmet, "Ghost," The one with the mask, "and Price." The cigar smoker, who took a puff and let the smoke gently blow out his mouth.

"We got here a few days ago." Price began to explain. "One minute, we're 14 miles out Petropavlovsk, next we're in a run down Moscow hotel with monsters on the streets."

"Yeah, we've been havin' issues with monsters too." Arthur said back.

"You're the first big group we've seen in this area." Ghost spoke next. "We've been using the hotel as a base of operations as we scout out the area and find supplies. We were gonna head for the city off in the distance once we had what we needed."

"None of you would happen to be a Doctor, would you?" Solaire saked.

"We have some medical experience, but none of us are medics." Soap answered.

"Then perhaps he isn't here?"

"Or maybe he'll show himself. But, I doubt we can wait, we got a wave of monsters coming our way, and the more time we spend here, the closer they get, and if I were you," meaning Soap and his merry band of soldiers, "I'd suggest you come with us, because the bigger the group, better chance we got against whatever else is in this.... The hell?" Some sort of sound was being made. It was coming from right between the Solaire and Arthur, where Deadpool was standing. Slowly, something began to phase into existence. A big, blue box.

"AH!" Wade screamed, jumping out of the way before the box materialized. Arthur looked on in shock, as the words 'Police Box' glowed. The doorway opened, and out popped a brain haired man with sideburns and a tasteful purple suit.

"Oh, hello!" The Doctor shouted out. "Sorry, didn't to cut in between you all, had a bit of a rough day." his suit was covered in dirt and was scratched up. "Giant lake monster tried crushing me with his arm, took a bit of a beating, but I've had worse. Got forcibly aged 900 years against my biology, and got turned into a Benjamin Button baby, the arthritis was having a field day. I'm the Doctor by the way!"

Arthur was once again stunned. ".... How.... did...." You'd think he wouldn't get astonished by things anymore. He got proven wrong.

"Oh, that! Yeah, TARDIS, travels through time and space, lands by materializing, so it just appears and disappears."

"A Doctor?" Solaire spoke up. "Are you 'The' Doctor?"

"Indeed I am." 10 said, moving around the TARDIS to see Solaire eye to eye. "Pleasure to meet you... ?"

"Solaire! Solaire of Astora, Warrior of Sunlight!" Solaire introduced himself."

"Love the enthusiasm in your voice, Solaire!" 10 said back with just as much enthusiasm.​

Jotaro Kujo

Jotaro walked along with the group, sticking near to whomever was closest in the event he had to stop time to save them. His eyes scanning the surroundings, slightly hindered by the fact Star Platinum wasn't amplifying his sight but considering the circumstances, Jotaro wanted the element of surprise if something attacked them.

Their destination in sight, a small group gathered in front of it. Arthur had made a signal, and Jotaro got ready to call Star Platinum forth and stop time as Arthur fired off a shot to get the group at the front entrance's attention. A man in an iron helm and strange attire was accompanied by a woman in strange armor, a literal giant and another woman with pinkish skin. Arthur and the one in the helm made himself known as Solaire and notifying them of the giant's apparent gentle nature. A notion that didn't quite settle Jotaro's nerves, the supposed gentle nature was going to have to be witnessed by the Stand User to believe it.

But as the cowboy and overly cheerful knight conversed, the more friendly the conversation sounded and before long they had put their weapons down. Conversing about the person who summoned them here. Someone known as 'The Doctor' was supposed to be here, but apparently wasn't made Jotaro all the more weary. So when a new voice called out, the owner being a small group of armed individuals, Jotaro couldn't help but bring out Star Platinum, the large Stand floating behind Jotaro with fists raised and a stern look on its face. But before the situation got worse, the newcomers revealed their situation was similar to theirs, and so things calmed down once more.

Up until a blue booth thing began to phase into existence, 'Police Box' on the side, causing everyone including Jotaro to be alarmed. For as much as Jotaro has seen in his years, this was getting well above and beyond of what he was used to. And he dealt with Stands on the daily most of the time.

A man in a rather stylish and expensive looking suit walked out and greeted everyone, making himself known as 'The Doctor.'

Which then sparked a series of introductions, and not wanting to be the odd one out. "Name's Kujo Jotaro, Marine Biologist and Stand User. This is my Stand, Star Platinum." He would point his thumb at the Stand as it floated behind him, fists lowered but still clenched before being dismissed, vanishing into thin air.

With his introduction done, Jotaro walked up to the police box or 'TARDIS' as the Doctor called it, looking inside and being shocked at the space inside being larger than the outside. 'This keeps getting weirder and weirder.' He thought to himself as his brain was having an error figuring this out.

At this rate, his hair was going to turn grey before long...

@Wade Von Doom @Amber Franklin @Jenhal @YeetLee @Wiggin @LenxKaitoYaoi @Nero Kunivas @Signupname @Whoever-Else-I-Missed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Hood/Jason Todd

Jason's part of the trip was spent twirling one of his guns subconsciously as his nerves got more and more on edge. Afterall he had to be ready to tango if someone was stupid enough to attack them.

Soon enough they found the hotel and a small group gathered. None of which fazed Jason much. Spend enough time around Bruce and you get to see some strange sights. Both his guns were fixed on them when the cowboy fired off a shot to get their attention, a stand-off occurring with the knight looking guy being way too cheerful for someone being held at gun-point. It annoyed Jason somewhat, as it could either mean this dude didn't consider them a threat or was simply too stupid. Or worse case was making them think he was stupid and let their guard down.

But as the tension settled, and everyone lowered their guns, a new group popped up, the one in the mohawk nearly earning a bullet had the man not stopped them by calling out their intentions. Jason still aimed his pistols, at least until the new new group brought up their similar method of arrival to their own, and the fact they didn't try to shoot made Jason relax. If only a little.

Then a blue police box appeared, nearly on top of Wade. And out stepped a man in a purple suit, notifying them that he was the Doctor they were supposed to be meeting. And like that, everyone began to get all buddy-buddy with one another, as if they were not complete strangers who didn't quite know one another. As for all Jason knew, most of everyone this group had met were serial killers that liked to sew heads onto dogs or some twisted shit, or mercenaries that'd turn their back the second someone offered money.

It annoyed Jason to the point that he only introduced himself out of a want to not be bothered while he stewed in his annoyance. "I'm Jason Todd, or Red Hood, I don't care which. Vigilante and sometimes mercenary." Holstering his pistols, Jason took a seat on the steps to the hotel as he waited for this nice get-together to be done with so they could get the fuck outta dodge.

Kaz wandered down the road with the group. She seemed to be twirling the pane of glass in her hand glancing at the reflection of the glass just to get a look from another perspective. As she was walking she began to whistle a strange tune that would remind someone of a catchy folk tune. Now, as walking was something that she did a rather large amount of, dispute being able to fly, every once an a while she would kick her feet ever so slightly in a certain manner like a tiny dance. All in all she seemed very lax in the way she moved down the street.

As they approached this 'Hotel' as it was called she glanced up the steps and around the buildings. Couldn't see shit through the reflections, let alone sense anybody from this far away. Though, what did stand out like a sore thumb was the Giant, the pink woman, and the palindrome standing on the steps. 'This, might be a bit fun.' She thought to herself as she simply stood back and let the cowboy and the palindrome talk it out as many people came in, introducing themselves, and so on.

"Is it my turn? I guess its my turn." Kaz paused for a second to strike a pose. Her hand on the head of the hammer on her waist, and the other placed on her side. "We just doing names at the moment right? I'm Kazamako Kuren, Kaz for short." She gave a smile and then stepped back, before giving Jotoro a nudge to the side. "Lighten up boyo, if they were trying to kill us they would have already tried. Those military types are carrying enough boom to level the whole group of us." She gestured to Soap and his squad, primarily the guns.

"So, now that the whole gangs all here, why don't we step into the lobby. Give the bell a ring and see what comes to nibble on our shoulder." She stretched out to the side as if one was when they had sat for a rather long amount of time. "Or are we just going to have a verbal dick measuring contest. Come on I'm bored, and have been itching to punch something that isn't crab based since I got here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Arc suggested his plan to silence the young girl he heard slight distaste from one of his compatriots. It was true that some people in his line of work were slightly disgusted by his methods, maybe even compassionate towards the heroic hypocrites. Even Arc was compassionate towards a certain few of his foes, dignifying them with respect. This girl however, was not one of those rare occurrences. Arc believed he made out the words W had said, and replied by saying “If you have some other form of silencing this traitor than I am all for it as I would much rather wear my sock, but if you do not have a substitute then I suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself. I know it is disgusting, but I feel that someone such as this-” he gestured with his hand towards sumi, “deserves that treatment,” he finished and turned back to the rest of the group.
Ashwin

The group had been moving for some time, maybe an hour or so. Eventually, the large hotel could be seen in the distance. Its many windows glimmered as the sun was beginning its descent. Some of the windows were broken, and the building was covered in several vines. As they approached Ashwin could see a large statue, partially corroded with rust to the point it was hard to tell who the statue was supposed to be originally.

Soon Ashwin and everyone saw another group wandering by the hotel. This group consisted of a large creature, a knight, a pink woman, and a spartan woman. They seemed like a mishmash of different genres that it honestly confused Ashwin how they all met up and were cooperating better than their group. Arthur’s first thought was to fire a shot into the air, which startled Ashwin and resulted in them shooting an arrow of ice into the distance. “Warn us next time!” Ashwin loudly whispered to Arthur. It was only a few seconds until everyone was getting buddy buddy and introducing themselves. Ashwin didn’t mind the pleasantries, it just was strange compared to how the group met up originally. Before much more than names could be said, a blue police box shifted into existence and almost on top of Wade.

Even more people were joining the fray, just as strangely put together as Solaire’s group. Ashwin wasn’t sure how to react, as it was a great deal of info to take in. Supposedly this doctor was the person they were looking for, and even more answers would lie inside the building. Ashwin was then ripped out of their confusion by a sudden interruption. They weren’t exactly sure what they were sensing, but it felt familiar.
Scout

~~ Some time earlier ~~

Upon arriving in the dead world, Scout was met with a cacophony of strange people. Most importantly of which was the doctor and his group who she had helped defend against a large creature. She might have heard it been called in Akrid at some point, or a word like it. It didn’t matter now, as it was dead. After that had been dealt with, the doctor ushered the group to gather in his vehicle he had dubbed “the Tardis.” Its full name was “time and relative dimensions in space” to which Scout understood as it being powered by some type of unknown magic. The man later explained that they were heading towards a hotel to meet up with a mysterious ally. Scout mostly just stood back and waited for their arrival.

~~ Current ~~

By the time they had gotten there, people had already gathered. Scout walked out, a little taken aback by the amount of different faces. One of which was a person with brown hair with a red stripe in it. They were squinting at her, and looked like they were trying to remember something. While everyone was introducing themselves in grand fashions like Kaz and began to walk up to the hotel, the person weeded their way through the crowd and next to scout and introduced themself.
“Hi I’m Ashwin, by any chance are you from Supraterrum?” they said, almost abruptly.
“Yes, my name is Scout.”
“Well it’s nice to meet you Scout!” Ashwin said, reaching their arm out as to shake Scout's hand. Scout only glanced at the hand, and looked back forward.
“Well uh… have I ever met you before?” They questioned in a quieter tone, putting the hand down.
“Why would I introduce myself if I knew you?”
“I’m… not sure” Ashwin finished as the conversation trailed off into awkward silence. Scout didn’t mind, she didn’t want to form any new friendships of any kind in case these people weren’t who they said they were.
“Are you from the capital?”
Silence
“Um…”
Silence
“I see that I’m not wanted here,”
Ashwin then floated their way towards Luer, hoping to strike up some sort of talk to try and rub off the shutdown they had just received. “So how are you doing?” Ashwin asked with a slight tone of sadness in their voice.

Luer has his bow ready the whole walk, ready for anything if it came after them. So when they arrived and the first thing Arthur did was point his gun directly at the other people already there, he was a bit surprised. Considering the duration, would it not have been a better idea to talk to them first before appearing threatening? They looked weird and mismatched enough to be in the same situation they were. The following discussion proved this and thankfully a fight was avoided. Then there was a Deadpool, to which the archer audibly sighed and shook his head to. Dumbass…

He listened to the oddly cheerful man in armor before the sudden commotion began and he brace himself for something dastardly to happen. And then the TARDIS appeared. He blinked. Wait, that thing? Did that mean…? He again blinked, astonished when a man he did not recognize stepped out of it. That was not the Doctor he knew, even as he introduced himself to be said Doctor. How strange…

He took a deep breath though as everyone began introducing themselves and mingling. ...What the hell? Were they not just in a hurry to get here for some reason or another outside of not stopping given the army of monsters heading their way?? Why were they just standing here?? “Can this not wait until we get inside?? It is cold out here for one.” That was a lie. He should be cold, he barely had clothes on to keep warm, but he was not. He did not feel it at all- which still bothered him greatly. Regardless, there were others that could. “We came all this way, we should at least investigate this place, right?” He added. He was unsure if anyone was actually listening though, making him sigh.

When Ashwin came over and asked him how he was he pursed his lips. That was a surprisingly difficult question to answer. “I cannot say I even know right now. I am irritated I was forced to come here at all and now we are just standing here mingling. Last I was aware we were in imminent danger and yet they act as if everything is fine right now…” He said, though he did not believe it to be an actual answer. However… he turned Ashwin’s way entirely now. He could not just ignore the tone in his voice. “…And you?” He returned. He was unsure yet how he could help, if at all, but it was his job and he figured this was the best way to start.

While on the travel to the big building thingy that the mind lady told them about, Layyel continued poking and prodding Mark--ahh's light stick. So engrossed was he in the light stick that he didn't notice the fact that they arrived at the hotel until a bright red guy showed up and hugged Soul-air. He then noticed the rest of the tinies and was about to go prod their long metal sticks until a big blue box materialized out of nowhere and a fancy looking tiny walked out of it. Layyel stared at the box, stunned.

That... isn't supposed to happen.

Maybe he should touch it.

His mind set, Layyel walked up to the box and stood right behind the muscly tiny that said his name.... Jotahrooo? Jote-ar-ooo? Jo-man.

JO-MAN!

Standing behind Jo-man, Layyel squatted and looked past his shoulder. It was really big inside which seemed weird to Layyel, but he didn't know why. Regardless, the box was probably magical which meant that it had to be touched.

Standing up again, Layyel walked around Jo-man and poked the box.
There was no response from the box.
Deciding that his simple poke was not enough, Layyel started the pat the box, which eventually became slapping. This went on for about a minute before Layyel decided, in a fit of frustration, to lift the box.

Squatting low, Layyel dug his fingers underneath the box and lifted. For some strange vexing reason, the box was really, really heavy. Before long, he was forced to drop it back onto the ground.

This did not deter Layyel though, not even in the slightest.

Ignoring the reactions of the tinies, Layyel readjusted his stance and flexed his undead muscles. Then, he lifted with all of his strength, a quiet moan reverberating through his throat as he did so. Eventually, the box's weight fell against Layyel's mighty strength and was lifted up a meter from the ground.

Standing proudly with his new magic box, Layyel tilted his head to the sky and gave a quiet exclamation of jubilation.

"Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss"

Ashwin

Well Luer didn’t seem to be doing in much better spirits. They were surprised to hear that Luer was asking for their feelings. That was a new experience. “Well uh… just had another reminder that I am bad at making friends and that people don’t find me normal per-say. It really is nothing much. That’s about it for me. Also, you’re cold? I Don’t think it is that bad outside.” Ashwin replied, not realising the amount of emotion they had just unloading onto Luer. Before they could get any reply to that though, they were interrupted by Layyel’s show of strength. “Uh… let’s head inside before this gets out of hand,” They mentioned, beginning their way towards where the red hood was sitting.

When they made it to red hood, he looked bored. At least, that’s what Ashwin thought he looked like. It was hard to tell with the mask. “So you can go first since you have the uh…” Ashwin said, making their fingers into the shape of a gun “that thing, I’ll be in right behind you and we can check this place out,” they finished. Honestly, this was all to get Ashwin mind off the reminder that they couldn’t make friends.

Jotaro Kujo

Jotaro walked along with the group, sticking near to whomever was closest in the event he had to stop time to save them. His eyes scanning the surroundings, slightly hindered by the fact Star Platinum wasn't amplifying his sight but considering the circumstances, Jotaro wanted the element of surprise if something attacked them.

Their destination in sight, a small group gathered in front of it. Arthur had made a signal, and Jotaro got ready to call Star Platinum forth and stop time as Arthur fired off a shot to get the group at the front entrance's attention. A man in an iron helm and strange attire was accompanied by a woman in strange armor, a literal giant and another woman with pinkish skin. Arthur and the one in the helm made himself known as Solaire and notifying them of the giant's apparent gentle nature. A notion that didn't quite settle Jotaro's nerves, the supposed gentle nature was going to have to be witnessed by the Stand User to believe it.

But as the cowboy and overly cheerful knight conversed, the more friendly the conversation sounded and before long they had put their weapons down. Conversing about the person who summoned them here. Someone known as 'The Doctor' was supposed to be here, but apparently wasn't made Jotaro all the more weary. So when a new voice called out, the owner being a small group of armed individuals, Jotaro couldn't help but bring out Star Platinum, the large Stand floating behind Jotaro with fists raised and a stern look on its face. But before the situation got worse, the newcomers revealed their situation was similar to theirs, and so things calmed down once more.

Up until a blue booth thing began to phase into existence, 'Police Box' on the side, causing everyone including Jotaro to be alarmed. For as much as Jotaro has seen in his years, this was getting well above and beyond of what he was used to. And he dealt with Stands on the daily most of the time.

A man in a rather stylish and expensive looking suit walked out and greeted everyone, making himself known as 'The Doctor.'

Which then sparked a series of introductions, and not wanting to be the odd one out. "Name's Kujo Jotaro, Marine Biologist and Stand User. This is my Stand, Star Platinum." He would point his thumb at the Stand as it floated behind him, fists lowered but still clenched before being dismissed, vanishing into thin air.

With his introduction done, Jotaro walked up to the police box or 'TARDIS' as the Doctor called it, looking inside and being shocked at the space inside being larger than the outside. 'This keeps getting weirder and weirder.' He thought to himself as his brain was having an error figuring this out.

At this rate, his hair was going to turn grey before long...

@Wade Von Doom @Amber Franklin @Jenhal @YeetLee @Wiggin @LenxKaitoYaoi @Nero Kunivas @Signupname @Whoever-Else-I-Missed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Hood/Jason Todd

Jason's part of the trip was spent twirling one of his guns subconsciously as his nerves got more and more on edge. Afterall he had to be ready to tango if someone was stupid enough to attack them.

Soon enough they found the hotel and a small group gathered. None of which fazed Jason much. Spend enough time around Bruce and you get to see some strange sights. Both his guns were fixed on them when the cowboy fired off a shot to get their attention, a stand-off occurring with the knight looking guy being way too cheerful for someone being held at gun-point. It annoyed Jason somewhat, as it could either mean this dude didn't consider them a threat or was simply too stupid. Or worse case was making them think he was stupid and let their guard down.

But as the tension settled, and everyone lowered their guns, a new group popped up, the one in the mohawk nearly earning a bullet had the man not stopped them by calling out their intentions. Jason still aimed his pistols, at least until the new new group brought up their similar method of arrival to their own, and the fact they didn't try to shoot made Jason relax. If only a little.

Then a blue police box appeared, nearly on top of Wade. And out stepped a man in a purple suit, notifying them that he was the Doctor they were supposed to be meeting. And like that, everyone began to get all buddy-buddy with one another, as if they were not complete strangers who didn't quite know one another. As for all Jason knew, most of everyone this group had met were serial killers that liked to sew heads onto dogs or some twisted shit, or mercenaries that'd turn their back the second someone offered money.

It annoyed Jason to the point that he only introduced himself out of a want to not be bothered while he stewed in his annoyance. "I'm Jason Todd, or Red Hood, I don't care which. Vigilante and sometimes mercenary." Holstering his pistols, Jason took a seat on the steps to the hotel as he waited for this nice get-together to be done with so they could get the fuck outta dodge.

The Doctor looked at Jo's stand with amazement. "OOOOoooohhhh, that's amazing!" 10 said to Jo, hands behind his back with a big friendly smile. "What is that, psychic protections, nanotect manifestations, symbiotic alien integration--"

"Doctor!" A voice shouted out from around the TARDIS. It was Garrus, who saw that 10 was gonna go on a tangent.

"Right, sorry, now's not a good time. Did any of you send a telepathic message to meet here?" He asked.

"Wasn't us." Arthur said. "Arthur Morgan, by the way." He introduced himself to the Doctor, shaking hands.

"Connor and Murphy MacManus." The brothers introduced next.

"Solaire of Astroa. Pleasure to meet with you all on this exciting adventure!"

"Wade Wilson. Call me Deadpool. Or Chubby bunny, but that's mainly for the ladies."

"Captain John MacTavish of the 141. This is Ghost," man in the mask, "Roach," plain old soldier, "and Price."

"Pleasure." Price said after John finished speaking.

"Pleasure to meet you all!" 10 told them. "So if none of you sent that message, who-- Whoa WHOAWHOA!" 10 then noticed Layyel picking up the TARDIS. "Put that down, you're gonna break your back doing that!" Too late though, as Layyel had managed to pick up the blue box and quietly gave his exclamation of victory over lifting the heavy object.

"Oh! Apologies Doctor, this is Layyel. He's a simple mind, but a friendly one." Solaire explained. "The voice spoke to me when I arrived here, telling me to meet with you. For what reason, they did not say."

Ashwin's suggestion to get inside was a good idea, as the cold winds started blowing by as the sun started going on. "C'mon, we can continue talking inside." Garrus told everyone, waving them to follow. As soon as they got inside though, something weird happened. The lobby was covered in dark shadow, and once everyone was inside, the doors closed behind them. They couldn't be opened again. The shadows morphed and changed, before candle lights suddenly appeared. The lobby had shifted into some sort of throne room. One side orange, the other a dark blue.

5519454010_3bd5d987ae_b.jpg

Yet again they were all teleported. But for what reason this time?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED.