1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, modern, horror, a bit of dark romance stories.
'Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

We slowly drove – He knew no haste
And I had put away
My labor and my leisure too,
For His Civility

We passed the School, where Children strove
At Recess – in the Ring
We passed the Fields of Gazing Grain
We passed the Setting Sun

Or rather – He passed Us
The Dews drew quivering and Chill
For only Gossamer, my Gown
My Tippet – only Tulle

We paused before a House that seemed
A Swelling of the Ground
The Roof was scarcely visible
The Cornice – in the Ground

Since then – 'tis Centuries – and yet
Feels shorter than the Day
I first surmised the Horses' Heads
Were toward Eternity'

~
Emily Dickinson

=====================================================================

The police box had shaken and stirred as the group managed to esacpe by the skin of their teeth from an entire universe being killed off in such gory fashion. Thankfully though, it seemed that, besides for from minor bruising, they made it out in one peace. Arthur would slowly regain his senses, waking up from being knocked out cold by the massive jump the TARDIS went through. Everyone was just about waking up around the floor, also knocked out by the jump the box made through time and space. Well, except for the man in the nice purple suit, he was checking with his monitors, panels and switches on the center console. Arthur groaned as he tried standing up, feeling sick as if he had just woken up from a heavy night of drinking. Or a dizzy roller-coaster ride, if some were under the age and never touched a drop of liquor in their lives.

"Wha' the hell happened?" Arthur asked, one he finally stood up.

"TARDIS' systems blew out. Had to use all the power this ship could generate to overdrive the time vortex to make a rift big enough to send us through, that's how we managed to escape."

"....... What?"

"........ Are you a cowboy?" The man asked, looking Arthur's outfit up and down with a confused expression.

"Uh.... Yeah?" More of a bandit and outlaw, but best not to mention that.

"What's a cowboy from, I'm guessing the late 19th century, doing in post-apocalyptic early 21st century earth?"

"Um.... I don't know?" Arthur shrugged, barely understanding what this strange man was saying.

Quickly the man pulled out a small device from his pocket, scanning Arthur up and down with it, while it made a strange noise. When he pulled it back and looked it over, the man's confused look got even more confused. "Not a robot or alien, definitely human, no genetic altering.... Did you by any chance be pulled through a wormhole that broke through the boundaries between universes? Ripping through the laws of physics, passing through the void between universes, might've looked like a flash of green light that seemed unnaturally green-ish?"

Arthur waved up his hands. "Look, mister, I barely understood most of those words comin' our your mouth, outside the green light stuff, so you're askin' the wrong person this."

The man looked ever curious, as while Arthur didn't understand, he did admit to seeing the green light. But why him? The man rose his arm out to shake Arthur's. "I'm The Doctor. You?"

Arthur shook back, ever confused. Maybe more than the doctor. "Arthur Morgan..... Where are we exactly?" He asked, looking around the TARDIS.

"My TARDIS: Time And Relative Dimension In Space. Basically a ship that can fly in space."

Arthur scoffed. "Really?... So that whole shakin'--"

"Yep... Though, usually it's a bit more smoother than that, again, universe collapsing, TARDIS isn't designed to travel between universes, but off a hunch I tried forwarding as much power as I could. Terribly risky, would've killed us all."

"Well, it paid off, it seems."

"Yes.... Paid off too well.... How about everyone else, you all okay--....... Hello?" It seemed the TARDIS got new people. And several of those people would see it wasn't the same doctor who rescued them.​

105855.jpg

The shaking of the box contraption was sickening, so once they landed Luer shook his head slowly and groaned. It was incredibly unpleasant. Once it stopped though he simply tried to relax as he stayed down and moved against a wall. He looked over at the conversation Arthur was having with the strange man that helped them, and then around at the people here. It only now seemed to hit him that some of the group was gone, and new people were here. “How…?” He asked himself though he could hardly think much about it with how dizzy he was.

Most of what the Doctor said made zero sense to him anyway, so the lack of attention he could keep on it did not make much difference- what kind of name is “The Doctor” anyway? Something else was off though. There was a feeling in this place he did not like. It was uncomfortable, almost like a repelling push and it all came from that thing in the center of this box. He was glad he was against the wall, since he felt like he could not get any closer to that thing without getting even more sick. Being this close even was unpleasant. He never felt this before, so he had no idea why he did or what was causing it.

Luer opted to stop thinking, closing his eyes as he rested against the far back wall. For the moment they seemed to be safe and all he wanted was this nausea and dizziness to go away, so he was going to relax for now and try not to make his sudden illness any worse. “I… do not feel so well…” He muttered. He felt like he would throw up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The strange blue box that Dusk had entered was definitely bigger on the inside. Many of dials on the console were going wild in spinning after he had entered the ship known as the tardis, but now they were at a standstill. The lights in the old control room were slightly dim but the ones that provided a decent amount of light let off a harsh yellow glow. Wires from the ceiling hung low and tangled on Dusk’s horns as he entered, now half of them were disconnected after the Tardis’s hard landing. The large creature sat quietly in a criss crossed posture as the british man gestured to the group. A few of the people in his previous group had disappeared in the blink of an eye as reality itself had apparently split. Dusk waved awkwardly at the Doctor, since he couldn’t talk. One of the wires on his horns let out a spark, making him seem even more like a cluts and possibly destructive. He let out a small rumble to show his distaste for the electricity.

While Luer was about to puke, The Doctor was quick to start fiddling with his console. "What're you doin'" Arthur asked, watching him. "Trying to find out how this all happened." He replied, checking his sonic screwdriver. "... What? Nooooo.... That's...... Two TARDIS'?!" He shouted aloud. "There's another?" Arthur asked. Realizing the explanation might be too complicated, The Doctor tried to explain it simpler terms. "Basically, two ships going through the same line at the exact same time happened, meaning two versions of the TARDIS passed through the borders of two different universes at the same moment, and their passengers got mixed up when the lines diverged to reach their destinations. So either the rest of our group is with the other TARDIS, or they're stuck between both TARDIS', which means they might bet stuck in the Deadspace, which some people call hell."

"Wait, what?"

Continuing on, as if that thought wasn't depressing of people trapped in a figurative hell, the doctor worked quickly, running about his console and waving his screwdriver about. "If I can pinpoint the exact time vortex anomaly that transported everyone, I should be able to reverse it with what little power the TARDIS has left, and hopefully get us back on track to finding out how we all ended up--" As the doctor spoke, another voice slowly echoed over his, saying the exact same thing.

Within moments, the TARDIS shifted and changed, becoming half of the TARDIS they were currently in, and half of what seemed to be a different TARDIS entirely. Both groups could now see each other, but the other side was hazy and foggy, like a light shining through fog. Both doctors were staring at each other, in the same position as the other, and even with their screwdrivers pointed at each other. The one with the bowtie seemed surprised to see who the other doctor was.

"Oh.... Wonderful." He said with a small sigh. This wasn't the first time both had met each other. The one with the normal suit, looked the bowtie one up and down, noticing his flashy screwdriver, and how it was slightly bigger than his. Both slowly analyzed the other with their screwdrivers, with the one with the purple suit finally speaking up. "Compensating?"

"For what?"

"Regeneration, it's a lottery."

"You've said that before."

"Have I?"

"Why were you in that universe?

"Why were you on that planet?"

"Because I'm receiving memories as they happen, I knew where to find you and the others."

"So then do you know what's happening?"

"As I said, as they're happening, mainly to you. I don't have any memories of what happens next with you." Knowing your future, even with the slightest of hints, usually means a bad thing, since changing those events could mean catastrophic events. Though in this situation, that would be preferable, since a universe destroyed itself, and people from various other universes are showing up.

"Then walk me through, how did you arrive in that universe?"

"I had faint memories of being transported onto a planet invaded by demonic creatures, but how I arrived was foggy and I couldn't pinpoint any specific details. All I knew was it wasn't our earth, and when I investigated further, I noticed a very big problem. There was a big hole between our universe and another one."

"Wait, a big hole? Last time we went universe hoping, it was by complete accident, the TARDIS fell out of the time vortex, it was lucky to have even landed in a paralleled world. To travel between them is impossible, that technology died when the timelords did,"

"Then how did you arrive there?"

The purple suited doctor took a moment to think it over. "I remember there was a flash of green light that engulfed the whole TARDIS. It was like being in an earthquake...... Just like when it fell out the time vortex."

"How much power does your TARDIS have?"

"Half-power, it'll only take a few hours before it can fly again..... You don't think--"

"As you said, the TARDIS nearly died when it fell out the time vortex, so what if something pulled you out this time?"

"That would be impossible, the amount of energy and the technology needed for it, no living creature could create something so powerful."

"Actually," The french soldier, who had been rescued with Arthur and the others, chinned in. "I don't believe a creature did this..... I believe it was a machine."

Both doctors looked to each other, then back at the frenchmen. "What machine?"

He began to describe the soldier robot that the group had run into in the Walmart before, the ones that had been hunting him down for months.

ee7a7eebb42c7ef8974f3016dfedcd41-jpg.172932

"I believe whatever commands them is the culprit."

The purple suited doctor thought for a moment, letting the knowledge sink in. With a sigh, he spoke up again. "Where are you from?"

"The French Republic of Africa. I was serving in the army, helping in the Egyptian-Ottoman conflict. We were fighting along the Ottoman borders, when my entire platoon was taken out by those same machines. I would've been killed, if not for being teleported by that strange light you all keep mentioning. I was trapped in hellish city for four months, and hunted by those machines almost every day."

Again, both doctors went into silence, looking back at each other. "What's your name?" The bowtie one asked.

"Thibaud, messeur."

"Thibaud, we're going to need to hear the full story when we meet up, but for now, we need to find a way to meet up."

"Agreed." The purple suited doctor quickly went back to fiddling with his console. "I'll try getting the power of the TARDIS back up and running. If the borders between our universes are open, then it should make it easier to find each other."

"I'll try scouting out for any anomalies within this universe, our TARDIS' can't be too far apart from each other--" Before the bowtie doctor could finish, he was cut off.

"...... Doctor?" The purple suited one asked aloud. The feed with the other TARDIS was cut off, and when he tried contacting them again, nothing came back. "TARDIS must've run out of power. It'll need to conserve it's energy until it's back up to full strength..... Right!" Clapping his hands, the doctor then grabbed his coat. "Time to see where we ended up!" He said with a cheery voice.

"Wait, you're going out there?" Arthur asked.

"Of course! The TARDIS needs time to power up, the people trapped between the two TARDIS' are stuck in a moment of time, so they won't age or get harmed, and we're in another universe. Normally, I'd say wait inside, but..... Eh, why not?" Might be a dick move to forget about everyone who's missing, but it was just a waiting game. Once the TARDIS had enough energy, he could bring them back without much issue, so why not see whatever this world was had to offer.

And it did offer plenty.

maxresdefault.jpg

The city streets were filled with life, as people aplenty flooded what seemed to be the market district. The TARDIS landed in one of the back allies, and with the only key, no one would be able to get in. From the various races walking about, some some of the shops seeming to sell magical items, they were in some sort of fantasy world. A beautiful one at that. "Wooow," the doctor said, admiring the streets, the architecture, and the massive tower in the center of the city with a giant smile. "Absolutely beautiful~."

"It's okay. I've seen prettier." said Alistia meekly from behind, taking her first look out among the city. In a sense, it was true. In her world the city she lived in was one with nature and was very verdant and full of life with parts of the forest outright incorporated into some buildings and blooming fields with gentle brooks and everything. Her own home lay in a glade with a beautiful view of the surrounding forests. That was mundane. This place reminded her more of Limsa minus the salty sea air that gave the pirate city its character.

Ever since the castle, Alistia had remained quiet. She hated to admit it, but she had simply gotten overwhelmed and lost in the sheer number of odd people appearing. She was used to odd sights to be certain and odd people, but there was a limit to what a mind could process. As such she had simply kept quiet up till now.

"You should see the floating landmasses of the Sea of Clouds, or the Shirogane night-scape, or the underwater palace, and that's just to start with. Sorry, if I started you. I just... I got so swept up in all the weird new people I just kept quiet."

Frank Jaeger

During the bumpy and chaotic ride in the room that was a paradox in of itself considering how big it was compared to the outside, Frank managed to stay on his two feet. Or at least up until he fell unconscious. It was at this moment that the blackness lasted so long that Frank wondered if this was the moment where he finally died and was free of the torment that was being alive in that exoskeleton.

However, it seemed fate was not done torturing him as he came to, still in that room with that strange man in the blue suit along with the others. But it seemed that new faces had appeared in place of old ones. Or old considering the group's brief escapade together. Arthur and the man in the blue suit were talking, while the others were doing their best to get back on their feet. He recognized that creature that had stuffed a zombie in the cart back at the store. He couldn't make out the others, his vision was distorted so heavily he had to open the visor which also wasn't much help as everything was still blurry.

Trying to stand up, he quickly buckled down to one knee. For the first time in what seemed like years, he felt pain. Not like the brief feeling he had during the fight with Snake at Shadow Moses, but like something was tearing at his insides and then setting them on fire. The sensation increasing in intensity, to the point that he wanted to bang his head against the floor in an attempt to knock himself out. He even attempted to, but failed when the pain flared up, making him fall to his side. He could feel his mouth open to let out a scream, but barely anything came out. The only sound that came from him sounded like a hoarse groan.

Thankfully, the sensation began to dissipate back into numbness. And at the end of it, he was breathing heavily as the shapeless weight of pain left him. Taking a few minutes to collect himself, he pushed himself back up until he was on his hands and knees, just in case the pain flared up again, he wouldn't fall far or too hard. When it didn't, he slowly stood up, taking shaky steps that took a while to take. It was as if he were back when he first woke up in this exoskeleton and was unused to it.

Hell, he had to support himself on the strange wall of this Tardis as the man in suit called it. Frank going to ask about a lot of things.

First things first though, he wanted out of this small place. He needed air. Following the others out at a snail's pace. Frank saw the city and how old timey it looked. Everything looking as it all came from a fantasy novel or something. And even to Frank's somewhat nihilistic view, he would admit to himself that it was a sight to behold. But like with most thoughts like that, it was pushed to the back of his addled mind so it wouldn't distract him.

He could now walk without having to lean and drag himself along a wall. Using his regained ability. He walked over to the Doctor as the man called himself. "So how long before your....'Tardis' is powered up again?" He asked. The word strangely sounded familiar to Frank, he just couldn't tell where he had heard of it before.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin Rowe

Delsin's normal morning routine was wake up, toast some bread, check to make sure the bread and butter was still good or someone had forgotten to get new groceries. Do whatever chore was given to him, or go and help out at the cannery near the longhouse. But after recent events, his routine has changed up. As he snagged himself an apartment with his friends, Fetch and Eugene, got a part-time job and did his duty of being Smoker-Man.

That being, mostly taking selfies or stopping to assist people with stuff. Gotta keep the good vibes up, build more on the whole 'get people to respect Conduits' thing. Every so often something big would pop up, such as a drug bust or something of the same caliber.

Today was different. Sure he still made toast, made small talk with Fetch and Eugene, the latter teaching the former a trick in a video game to cheese a difficult boss, before going on his way to see if anything new was happening in Seattle. But the thing that was different was the bright flash of green light. Which made Delsin think that a Conduit or maybe government agents using a weapon had showed up to attack him.

What made him reconsider that notion was the fact that he didn't feel anything, not even pain. Whatever happened to him made him wonder if he was sleeping and experiencing one of those dreams where you don't dream about anything but darkness. Which is why when he finally awoke, he was expecting to hear his roommates going about their own morning routines. Not waking up in an alleyway aching all over. Slowly standing up, Delsin stretched to alleviate the ached feeling. Which after hearing a few 'pops' from his joints and back, the aches settled to a somewhat annoying but manageable level. After that, he looked down at his hands, watching as smoke curled around his hands. "Still got that, so far so good, Delsin...." He muttered to himself.

Pulling out his phone to see if he could call someone like Eugene, Fetch or even Betty, he saw that his phone didn't have service. "That's not good." Just where in the hell was he?

Delsin got his answer when he walked down the alleyway and out into the open. Standing before him looked like an old timey marketplace with fantasy sprinkled in with the sight of people with pointy ears and what looked like hybrids of a mountain lion and a human wearing clothes. Walking around in the marketplace, Delsin gave and received strange looks to passerby. Some of the aforementioned passerby would either say something friendly before continuing past him or shake their head muttering something. Delsin was so perplexed by what he was seeing that he couldn't think to ask one of the nearby people just where he was.

Just what had he gotten himself into?

@AIM Leader Wade @Snowtwo @Wiggin @LenxKaitoYaoi

Dusk

Dusk was not used to the feeling of pain. After the morphine had worn off from the stranger’s machine, a stinging feeling rose in Dusk’s leg. His hand had healed, but his leg was another story. The heat from the robots’ guns seemed to have counteracted Dusk’s healing. It seemed that Dusk’s body didn’t cauterize like a normal human’s, instead, it created even more bleeding and pain in the wound. Black and inky blood slowly bled from the wound, creating a small pool on the Tardis’s floor. The pool wasn’t that noticeable, as it slowly leaked through the holes in the grated floor.

Everyone started to follow this strange man only known as “the doctor” out of the Tardis. Dusk tried to get up to follow, but was met with a lack of control in his leg. Pain later shot up through his leg after several attempts. Dusk eventually grabbed the tardis’s railing and lifted himself up. The metal slightly bent in his grip. He gently tried to bend it back into place, but it only bent the other way in the same manner. Dusk’s companions had all left the Tardis except him, so he had time to limp his way out. The skull-like head was the first to come out, scaring some passersby in the street. The world that Dusk had entered seemed to be fantasy based. The market that the group had entered was filled with a multitude of strange people with pointy ears and green skin. Other people sold items from their tents and small stands. Many of the items that Dusk could see were weapons of some sort, but there were fruit stands and jewelry vendors here and there. Some of the people that passed stared at Dusk. Some of the looks were slightly fearful, while others were in plain confusion of what he was. The citizens of the town didn’t seem to matter all too much, as they just went back on their business as if nothing had happened.

Dusk’s gazing at the wonderful marketplace fell short as more pain flooded into his leg. He quickly walked slightly away from the group and leaned against the alley wall. The pain then increased, and Dusk went down to a knee, leaving a black stain of his blood on the wall. He looked to the grouping, hoping they would continue to look at the market. Dusk didn’t want them to look at him and think of him like a monster that didn't need care or love.

Alistia exited the TARDIS a few seconds later, taking her own look around the marketplace. She felt almost entirely at home as she looked over the various assortments of humans. She had seen similar places before in her travels and felt right at home. Her mind immediately started to wonder if they accepted Gil here or if they'd require some other form of money like so many of the species and factions of her homeworld did. If so, would it at least be easy to obtain? She didn't fancy having to go out and slay thousands upon thousands of monsters to accumulate enough cash via quest rewards to buy a new footstool again. Yet, as she did so, an odd... hush... came over the nearby market. A few eyes seemed to turn to her more-so than the others in the group. As she strode down to the stalls she could feel it more and more, eyes turning to look at her as their owners tried to avert their gaze. This wasn't going to end well. She could already feel how well it wasn't going to end crawling on up her spine.

She started to approach one of the stalls only to feel a sudden and sharp tug on her tail from behind. "OW!" she cried out, reaching behind as three small children scurried off. How they had managed to get behind her she had no clue, she knew better than to underestimate just how sneaky children could be, but that didn't change that it hurt. Her ears turned to listen to the trio.

"Did you get a grab? It's real!" said one boy.

"That's one weird Khajiit girl then!" said a girl.

"Maybe she's cursed?" came a third voice, this one with a distinct reptilian tone to it.

"Maybe. I wonder if those ears are real too." replied the girl.

"Want to grab them and see?" replied the boy.

"No. She's got a staff. That means she's a mage and can probably just punish us with magic or something." replied the girl.

"I CAN HEAR YOU YOU KNOW!" called out Alistia towards the trio who quickly looked to her startled, clearly thinking that they were too far away. "And they're real too! See?" she said as she tugged her ears, but the three kids were gone, scampering down an alleyway as, slowly, some of the citizens started to surround her, looking oddly at her.

Lincoln Campbell and Scott McCall

Lincoln would have taken his bouncy ball out of his bag, bouncing it up and down while all of the strange things were going on. He would listen to the conversation, deciding it was not a good idea to interrupt it, seeing that it would make sense. He would look over at the marketplace and see that there was a ton of things to do. He would decide to go and inspect the nearest shop and enter it. " Excuse me, what do you sell at this sand and how much are your cheapest items? I don't have money, but I can offer to trade some unique items as well as help if you need it," he said with a smile on his face, hoping that it would seem familiar enough.

Scott's very first thought upon landing in the strange new location was how much Jester would have loved it here. It seemed like it would have been just the place she would like. He could imagine her shopping here, but she seemed to have been separated from her for the time being. He wondered if it was a good thing they had been separated. " Are you okay?" He asked Alisitia seeing that everyone had been teasing her and making fun of her. He would look at the rest of the people starting to crowd around. " Hey, stop staring. It's incredibly rude and I know that is not somethin you would like." His eyes were red, asserting some of his True Alpha status to scare them off. Hopefully, it would work.

Last edited:
"Yea. I'm fine." said Alistia simply enough. "It's just so rude and, if you had a tail, would you like people pulling on it?" She then shook her head a bit as the stares grew more and more in number. Maybe his true alpha status was scaring them to look away, maybe it wasn't, maybe it was but more people had turned to look than had turned away.

"What do you think she is? A Khajiit?" whispered someone within the crowd. "She doesn't look like it."

"I know. It almost looks like she killed, one, skinned its ears and tail, and is wearing them." replied another.

"Maybe it was some magic spell gone wrong? Should we report it to the mages guild?"

"No. The imperial guard. If she's criminal scum who killed and skinned someone they can arrest her and, if she's a poor magic victim, they'll know what guild to send her too."

"I... I'm not either of those things. I'm a Miqo'te!" exclaimed Alistia, causing a shocked wave of hushes to spread throughout the crowd. "A Keeper of the Moon. My people live in the forests of Gridania which... probably isn't in this dimension."

"Dimension?" came another voice. "Did she open up a portal to get here then? Is she a Daedra?"

"No! She said she's from the woods! She's from the dominion and everyone knows that's where the Khajiit are from too!"

"A Dominion Daedra?"

"I think things are about to get very, very, bad if we don't turn around and start running." said Alistia as she started to take a few steps backwards.

Luer groaned softly, finally bringing himself to stand though he did so slowly. “Anything to get out of this thing…” He felt so sick… He started a slow pace to exit this horrible contraption, which apparently had a name- he felt Deathtrap was more suitable. He was quick to note he was not the only one taking their time in moving, someone else was as well. The guy that threw a zombie in their cart seemed to be struggling. It was that thought that made the archer turn his head down. It was not blood he saw, but the trail of black liquid followed him seemed reminiscent of blood. The way he limped and seemed to favor his leg also made Luer think he was hurt.

Unfortunately, even though he was not the injured one, he was the slower one. So once outside of the TARDIS he took a few deep breaths of the air. It felt a lot better out here, and with a moment to take in the sight of this new world, he felt a little better. It did not appear to be that bad… At the least there were no zombie creatures or robots attacking. The air felt clean too, not like that of the TARDIS or that building they were in with the zombies. Luer was quite content with it.

After a minute or so his nausea and dizziness began to fade and he could walk properly without feeling the threat of vomit in his throat or a slanting ground at his feet. He sought out Dusk though, since he wanted to try helping the poor thing. It was the best he could do anyway, but Dusk did not seem human so there was no guarantee his healing would work.

Once he found Dusk he quietly stepped into the alley- the blood trail made it easy to find him. “Hey there… I can tell you are hurt. I can heal- let me try to help.” He offered gently, but in an urging tone. It was all he could do to offer help since Dusk was a part of this mess too. Luer had no idea what else to do.

- Artis Solum, Twilight Warrior - Cyrodiil, Waterfront -

-------------------------------

The grand City of Light: Radiant Garden, was everything Artis had ever dreamed of. Welcoming, wondrous, radiant in more than name alone, it was vastly different to his hometown of Twilight Town, it even had more people wandering the streets to say the least, some with odd clothing or far too many belts but it didn't matter, he'd been there for a fair few months now and it still found ways to surprise and amaze him every day.

However, on the day he decided to pay a visit to the Radiant Garden Restoration Committee, Artis would be accosted by a blinding, unusual green light that was like nothing he had seen before, enveloping him and transporting him elsewhere, leaving him feeling weightless as he was stolen from a new favorite world of his, though what awaited him might be even more interesting, to say the least.

---------------------------------
Though he was still conscious, Artis felt groggy as he picked himself up from the...wooden surface he lay upon, like a dock of some kind, shaking his head from the rough teleportation, internally noting it was awful compared to the Dark Corridors, at least they were just menacing rather than uncomfortable. Brushing his hair from his face, Artis slowly stood up, squinting and blinking to adjust to the light and to shake his grogginess off, only for them to widen at the sight of a large stone tower looming over him, the architecture was similar to Radiant Garden's, but less refined and just...older.

Turning his entire self around repeatedly in a mix of confusion, surprise and genuine wonder as he realized he was in a different world entirely to Radiant Garden. He didn't know it yet, but he had been thrown headfirst into the land of Cyrodiil and all that it would offer him and anyone else transported here, which there were a fair few that he had yet to meet, but for now, he was wondering where to go from there.

Last edited:
Azura and Corrin Prologue: Familiar yet Different

Azura: Elven Garden District

Corrin and Azura had been in the Imperial City for a few days. The area around them was full of life, bustling and teeming with people. The city was full of many races, some of which they hadn’t seen such as Elves and Argonians, and an environment that was culturally like Nohr, but with the colors and liveliness of Hoshido.

Azura had taken up a job singing and dancing in the Elven Garden District. She had just finished a performance, dancing in the grass. A group of citizens clapped before tossing her a few coins. She gave a bow and sat down on a bench to take a breather for a few minutes and wait for Corrin to come back from going shopping. She looked at the plants and birds and started humming Lost in Thoughts All Alone.

This really was a beautiful place they had found themselves.

Corrin: City Market

The market was full of people hawking weapons, armor, food, books, whatever you can name. Corrin stood above a weapon stand, looking at the various weapons in it. At her side was Yato, her blade. She picked up a spear and tested the wait. She pulled out some gold. "I think this will do." she said, placing the gold on the stand. She was lucky Azura was making good money with her street performances.

She flung the spear on her back as she started weaving her way through the market, keeping her head down. So long as she didn't turn into a dragon, she could probably blend in here. She listened to people talk amongst themselves as she continued walking.​

Arthur was dumbfounded when they exited the TARDIS and found themselves within the city streets. While all the different people and races were mingling together and passing by the old cowboy, he couldn't help but be impressed by the massive tower within the center of the city. It reached up into the sky, trying to reach for the clouds. No city he ever saw had something this big. "If Dutch was here now." He muttered to himself as he stared upwards. The gang leader would have a field day if he was here. He always enjoyed classical music and had a fondness for the older ways of life, and had an appreciative enjoyment of history, such as the Roman empire and Renaissance era of Italy. He was a man who believed that the way of life was not in the advancement of technology and order of civilization by government, but one where men fight to survive, and can choose the life they wish to live. This seemed right up his ally.

Arthur's attention though quickly went to the crowds beginning to form around Alistia, along with the Doctor, was was also looking over the unique architecture of the city. Both men quickly went over to her, while unfortunately missing Dusk laying on his knee with his leg bleeding, as the creature was behind them both. Arthur shoved past the gathering crowd and went up in front of Alistia. "Alright, back off now, let this girl have some space and you go on with your day, we ain't here to cause trouble." Arthur spoke loudly to the crowd, trying to make them all calm down.

"This girl is with us, and I'd suggest keeping to yourselves, or else." The Doctor pulled out a wallet from his pocket, and when he flipped it open, he showed it to the whole crowd. The paper was blank, but everyone gasped or wowed in response. "What the hell you holdin'?" Arthur whispered.

"Psychic paper, shows them whatever I want them to see, works like a charm."

The crowd whispered, and the group could hear what they were saying. "They're Imperial Intelligence?" "I thought they were a myth." "Why are they guarding her?" These lines echoed in the Doctor's head, and he quickly came up with a response.

"This girl here is a newly found species, and we are guarding her as she visits the city, so unless you wanna see what the dungeons look like, I'd suggested following in what my friend said." And like that, the crowd looked to themselves, and left with a couple minutes. "There, shouldn't bother you too much now." The Doctor said, giving Alistia a smile.

"Seems I can't stop finding myself with the company of 'smooth talkers.'" Arthur joked, since the scene was something Dutch would do, minus the psychic paper. "Why's that?"

"Never mind." Arthur waved the comment off. "Where to first?"

The Doctor looked around, trying to find any sign of where they were. That's when he spotted one of the guards. Quickly, he rushed up to him. "Hello there!" He poke to the guard.

"Evening, citizen." The guard answered back.

"We're new to the city, and got a bit lost. Where are we?"

"The Imperial Market district. I'd be happy to give directions if needed."

"That would be excellent!"

"Well, The Imperial Palace is at the center. The six districts are arranged around the Palace like spokes of a wheel. Starting in the northeast, moving clockwise, you have the Market, Arena, Arboretum, Temple, Talos Plaza, and Elven Gardens districts. The Waterfront is south of Temple District. The Arcane University is south of the Arboretum. And the Imperial Prison is north of Market District."

As the guard spoke, Arthur saw something out the corner of his eye. A woman in strange armor leaving one of the shops. The armor was quite striking, its design was foreign, even to this world it seemed, and out of curiosity, he followed her, leaving the Doctor and others behind without them realizing. "And where would be a good place to find a map?"

"First Edition would certainly have maps of the city, if not all Cyrodiil."

"Perfect! Thank you."

"My pleasure, citizen." The guard walked away, continuing his patrol, and the Doctor turned around to look at Alistia and Scott, seeing that Arthur was gone. Confused, he looked around for him. "Where'd he go?"

As he said that, Lincoln would be kicked out the shop he entered, because the shop owner wasn't happy he tried bartering with nothing on him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthur had followed the woman into the Eleven Garden district. He stayed far enough away that she wouldn't notice him. He was simply curious, as considering what he saw so far, she either a visitor from another land, or a visitor from another world like him. Arthur was betting on the latter, given that no one else in the city was dressed like her. His hunch would only grow, as he watched her meet with another woman, this one with stunning blue hair.

He stayed hidden from a far, not wanting to draw their attention, but someone bumped into his shoulder as he looked at them. One of those smaller guys with pointy ears, wearing leather armor. Mentally, Arthur couldn't help but check his pocket. Some money was gone. "Son of a-- Hey!" He shouted at the small elf, who quickly made a dash for it. "Get the hell back here!" The thief was running towards Aqua and Corrin, trying to escape through the gardens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Delsin explored the city, he'd somehow find himself on the pathway to the waterfront docks of the city. Artis himself was close by to one of the two boats harbored, with a sign along the side saying 'The Bloated Float Inn.' If he had any questions for where he was, that would be the place. He'd enter the inn first, with Delsin not far behind, halfway down the path to the float itself, which he was sure to notice the sign as well. The inside was quite cramp, as three tables made up the bar area, with one being made along the center mast of the ship. Next to the staircase going down was a massive green orc, looking at Artis menacingly, while behind the bar was a high well. Only three people were at the bar, and the bar keeper was quickly meet with Artis.

"Well met! Welcome to the Bloated Float. She's the finest inn on the water in all of Cyrodiil." He spoke enthusiastically to Artis.​

Last edited:
Frank Jaeger

The city was strange in Frank's partially augmented eyes, as despite the strangeness that the passerby had among them from the pointy eared ones to the ones that looked like humanized cats, they crowded around one of the people that was in the Tardis. She was new, and he hadn't caught her name. Part of him didn't care much, as it would be inevitable until he would learn of it during a quiet time when they introduced themselves. While another part of him wanted him to force the crowd away with show of force. That part of him was pushed away before it clouded his judgement and made him do something stupid.

Thankfully, the doctor took care of the situation. Saying something about how she was under Imperial protection. The sentence making Frank give a low chuckle.

His attention was taken away as he heard someone say next to him. "That's pretty odd armor, what is it made out of?" Frank turned to face the speaker. Said individual was a short thin man with yellowish hair. He had one of those faces that looked like the person was forever smiling. A feature that annoyed Frank.

The man before stepped back when Frank's cold gaze locked onto him. "I don't know and don't care. It protects me and I am bound to it." He said in response to the man's question.

The smile never going away, the man replied with. "That's odd. But if I had to guess, maybe Elvish or maybe Ebony. Though it lacks the shininess of it...." The man paused for a bit, the smile drooping slightly. He continued. "Hm, you look like you've seen a fair share of battle, maybe you should head on down to the Arena and sign up. I love to watch the shows as I unfortunately cannot fight myself, and you look like you might be enjoyable to watch fighting. Who knows, you might even become The Champion." The smile on the man grew eerily bigger, only to serve to annoy Frank more and more.

But the mention of fighting caught his interest. "In this 'Arena.' Is killing the opponent allowed?" He asked.

Once again, the man smiled even wider. "Oh yes, you're allowed. Just don't cheat and you'll be fine."

After that, it was a simple process of being pointed in the right direction. It took Frank a few minutes of having to wander about, asking passerby where the Arena is, before finding himself before its gate. Inside were the sounds of practicing and talking that he could not hear. Walking inside, the sounds of someone punching something and another hitting something with a sword grew louder. Just by taking a look at them, most of the people looked to be fresh-faced idiots there for sake of fame, while others bore the familiar signs of fatigue that killing brings. Frank felt as if he recognized all of this somewhere due to how familiar it felt.

Some of them gave him looks. Said looks were a mix of "Who is this fool?" While others shrank away when his gaze met theirs. Frank just hoped that he would find the 'leader' soon and that this place would hold his interest long enough before he either got bored or annoyed....
@AIM Leader Wade
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin Rowe

The sights of the market square barely held Delsin's interest and due to the lack of outlets and service, his phone was near useless and he didn't want to waste the precious battery life. Not to mention, everything looked so dull that he wanted to brighten things up with some of his artwork, but due to a lack of his materials, that was also near impossible.

Course, he didn't do anything bad, hell he stopped to help passerby with carrying something inside and getting small payments in form of strange gold coins. Called 'Septims' after the Emperor or something. This was sounding more and more like something out of one of Eugene's games.

Not to mention, those guards were giving him an odd look. So needless to say, wasn't long before Delsin found himself on what seemed like the docks to the city. Wasn't shabby, as there appeared to be a bar made out of a ship from the looks of it. The thought caught his interest, sure he didn't drink often as Betty would give him an earful, and due to Reggie's cop attitude prior to the whole 'finding out I'm a power sponge' thing, regarding drinking too much. The thought of the two made Delsin frown for a second or two. The former being that it was a while since he had seen Betty and was meaning to visit her and the other Akomish. The latter, because he was gone for good.

Not wanting to dwell on those thoughts any longer as he sniffled lightly. He distracted himself with thoughts of what could be on the menu inside the bar. "Wonder if they have any drinks with 'Float' in the name...….I think my funny bone has cracked in past few days from being overused..." He chuckled at the thought of Fetch making a better joke, and at Eugene's light chuckles. The man would laugh at anything, even a shitty play on word puns and such.

Walking into the bar, Delsin become aware of a few things. One, this was small, like enough to make a claustrophobic lose their shit. Two, there was hardly anyone in here save for five people, including a barkeep. Whom was mid conversation with another man. Not wanting to distract the barkeep from business, Delsin took a seat.

Which Delsin got bored quick, the problem he alleviated by drumming his hands on his legs while humming a song. Delsin hoped that this wouldn't take too long.

Dusk

Most of Dusk’s companions had already rushed into the marketplace. Dusk couldn’t tell what was happening, as he was farther down the alley and out of sight from people. Pain still rushed into his leg as it kept bleeding. By the time that Luer had walked up to Dusk, a small black pool had formed around him, creating a sticky layer of blood. The Liquid was thick, and flowed almost as slow as honey. Dusk kept his hand over the wound on his leg, but most of the blood from it had flowed through his fingers. He looked up at Luer’s face. A human’s face was so much softer compared to his own. The skin that covered most of humans’ bodies wasn’t as thick as Dusk’s, so it didn’t have the same rough, leathery, texture. The skull too, was majorly different. A human’s skull was covered in skin, and had a much rounder complexion.

Luer reached his hand out to help Dusk, but he grabbed the hand before it reached his leg. The nearly soulless eyes stared into the man. They had an orange glow deep in the center, but it was faint. Dusk let go of Luer’s hand. Dusk’s other hand slowly let off the wound. The blood within the hole itself writhed and bubbled, possibly because it boiled within Dusk’s skin. It could be possible that Dusk’s skin hadn’t healed was because his cells thought that there was no issue with the extreme heat. Hopefully Luer could account for Dusk’s strange anatomy. If Luer did not heal Dusk’s wound immediately, He could pass out from blood loss.

Alistia looked at the paper for a second, her eyes squinting a bit as she tried to examine it, only to stop after a moment as she pulled away. "It just looks like ordinary paper to me. Actually, if anything, a bit less than ordinary. Not the sort of things I'd use in one of my grimoire's for certain." she said with a shrug. "But, if the name is accurate, I think I know exactly why too. Thanks to Hydaelyn's blessing my mind is immune to such influences. The Echo protects me from any form of mind control. Though I do have another, better, question."

She looked at the doctor firmly. "Why, exactly, are we here in the first place? I mean, this dimension is clearly different from both my own and the one we were in before. I'd have to assume that there was some specific reason we were sent here, be it random chance or providence. Maybe we were sent here to fix some problem, or it was some flux of chaos. Either way, I feel we need to resolve the issues here and figure out what we need to do. If push comes to shove just point me in the direction of the bad guy, but I'd not wander around aimlessly doing pointless tasks for menial rewards. Especially in a world where children think it's okay to just pull my tail on a whim! It sucks being a Miqo'te at times."

Luer paused briefly as Dusk stopped him, about to offer a word of reassurance though he was released. He nodded, and knelt down closer to the injured leg so he could see it. He bit his lip as Dusk let go and he got a decent look at it. He glanced to the man. “I do not know if this will work but I will try.” He stated in warning, taking a brief deep breath and hovering his hands over the injury. Quietly he start a short repetitive chant, hoping it worked.

He never healed something that was not completely human, but it was flesh all the same and it seemed that was all that was needed. He smiled to himself and after a minute or so he pulled away. “There we go… are you alright?” He asked. Dusk had clearly bled quite a bit, and though the archer was not sure how he worked, he was sure he probably did not feel that well right now. He was feeling better so if Dusk needed assistance he did not mind offering a shoulder to lean on until he could walk properly.

"Here you go, little fella. Back home, we eat these in sandwiches, or melted. Sometimes with smoothies, with or without the sandwiches. Speaking of smoothies, where are all the smoothie stores? Surely every world has a mind bright enough to invent the greatest beverage known to all."

An elven man - of a race that some would recognise as a Bosmer - walks among the marketplace, picking from the great cylinder of recently-purchased cheese to eat on the way and to feed a small bird that perched on his shoulder. It chirped in response most gleefully as it nibbled the cheese.

"You sure this ain't poison for you? I mean, I know chocolate is poison for dogs and peanuts are poison to me, but-"

His pointed ears caught footsteps, pittering and pattering across the ground. It seemed to be some type of thief chase!

"Doubt I'll be too fast in this state, why not you give it a go, Dingo?"

As the Bosmer whistled, the bird on this shoulder flapped its wings, whizzing through the air to strike the running elven thief! Meanwhile, the Bosmer followed his feathered friend.

Now, you must be wondering - where did this strange person come from?

@AIM Leader Wade @Minerva

Quite a long while ago...

"Where am I?"

A young man woke up in a strange place. He checked his watch.

"OK, this is weird. This is like one of those recent anime trends. Hey, Gwen, Kevin, anyone there? This better not be any kind of prank!? By anyone!?"

He holds a palm to his head.

"Homesick already? This has to be another dimension. Better find a remedy."

The young teenager looks around, finding some hairs on the ground.

"Hmmm..."

He picks the hair up, rubbing it on his watch as it began to shine. A hologram pops up from the watch, surprising the teenager.

"Woah! Let's see what this alien can do."

He dialed the watch, causing it to pop up, before he smacked it down, causing his body to transform into that of another being. Looking into a nearby lake for his reflection, he ponders.

"Well, I don't think I feel too homesick now. I should at least half blend-in. After I figure out what powers this guy has... I should..."

He looks towards the horizon, gazing upon a towering capital.

"Answers."

- Artis Solum, Twilight Warrior - Cyrodiil, The Bloated Float Inn -

The waterfront housed two boats, one of which did indeed catch his interest: The Bloated Float Inn. Unaware at first someone was behind him, Artis stepped aboard and then inside, taking in his surroundings for a few moments. A cramped, damp smelling ship it was, but oddly inviting, as one would expect of an Inn, in spite of the large, imposing Orc who did catch Artis off guard for a time, but he would be swiftly greeted by the bar keeper, who appeared to be a High Elf, or a man with a longer than average face and extremely pointed ears to Artis, having never seen an Elf, High or otherwise. Nevertheless, Artis cleared his throat and began.

"Hello there!" He replied to his greeting, then eyed the interior of the Inn once more as the bar keep proclaimed its magnificence. "She, certainly strikes me as fine." Artis went on, speaking honestly as he did take a liking to the unique Inn, though he quickly became sheepish as he didn't recognize the name 'Cyrodiil', rubbing the back of his neck. "Umm...I'm afraid you've caught me a bit unawares...I'm a visitor to town, so I was wondering if you could tell me about this place a little more? If it's not too much trouble of course."

Artis then gasped, noting his impoliteness. "Oh, I'm Artis, by the way." He introduced himself with a small bow and an arm across his chest, stepping forward a few paces to the bar.