The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2.2: Oblivion

Wheels anchored to the earth but a tide of stone rising to pour the mountain's strength at the wagon. Flexible wooden strength scrapes and stretches across the growing hill but for futile moments. As the oncoming crest comes forward wrought iron nails collapse in an avalanche. Wooden tearing roars from an axle giving its last the firm support pounding the rear of the cart apart. Anchors only in name to their fragment of a Spriggan's cage a metal comet trailing wooden shards.

The Spriggan inside can do little to hold but to chains. Tied up to the bars with no time to break them. Eyes close against wooden and metal charnel that erupts everywhere below. Cage thrown into a forward spin from the force it lurches her into a spin jarred to one side. The Spriggan with little time to say anything as the rocky crest moved on. The first axle instead loosed kinetic wrath toward the bars falling at them. Two violent levers met as the front axle failed straight. A wheel as arc and wrath freed on the pivot. A clatter of steel and wood the cage's front bars pounded edgewise. Metal top screeching backward the failing weight dragging chains with them past obstacles. A last wooden crack and a wet noise that tore one Spriggan's arm from socket. No longer wrapped taut the chains shot away degloving burnt flesh on her torso in a blackened sheet.

Left behind as the chains flew away with the top half of the cage. More than a pound of her flesh careening away now approaches the base of a cage. One more clang then it came to rest in a resonating tone. Heavy wooden plates crowning her head meeting iron plates of the floor. A dome shows in Korra's view deforming the metal outward as the Spriggan's head had won.

Spriggan mind wasn't a bit of pudding floating in spinal fluid prone to beating itself bloody. No concussion other than the disorientation and immense pain. Screaming at the dirt she wasn't able to focus until at rest. A warm noon light erupted from within the holes in her body as her feet were once more on soil. Quieting the pain little by little. Loose arm grabbed by its green sap and bone flexing with life at the elbow. Straightening into a poison-clawed bludgeon as a rallying cry of instinct called fight. Teetering upward from the earth bones and spurting sap seen all along her rib cage and hips. The Spriggan wheeled about in swaying berserk rage to glower at a guard taking cover.

Part an abused voice of exultant Nords the pained Spriggan howled out doom in a ragged sappy spray, "PROTECT THE MANY! NEVER SURRENDER! FOR SOVENGARDE!"

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

Frank blacked out when the blast hit him. And for a brief moment, he thought he was finally back in the peaceful eternal rest. Free from pain and suffering. But when he came to, he was confused as to what he had happened before. It came back to him bit by bit.

He was fighting hand to hand against a sword wielding man who wouldn't shut up. His exoskeleton preventing any extensive damage being done and the man's parry preventing Frank from ripping him limb from limb. Then the kid did something to rain boulders and then there was the blast. Which led to now. Getting up into a crouch, Frank would look on over to where Deadpool was, the kid attacking him.

One of the swords laying some distance away from Frank, as if it were teasing him to pick it up and use it. But Frank knew better than to rely on a blade in such a matter. He was to fight the way of true combat. No weapons, only skill and fists.

So, Frank stood on his two artificial legs and watched as the kid would go through the attacks. For now, Frank wasn't going to interfere yet. The boy looked like he was handling himself. But the second it looked like the boy was going to be hit or killed, Frank would quickly pick up one of the smaller boulders and heave it at Deadpool to throw him off before attacking the man directly.

For now though, he just watched.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin Rowe

After the knight gave out the plan, Delsin climbed the steps with as much as stealth as he could manage with. But he was quickly spotted, but no alarm was rung and infact the man mistaken Delsin for being part of the bandits. All he could manage was a "Yeah, man....Last minute hire, cause the boss said there....Might be a larger number of passengers." Not his greatest.

But he quickly followed it up with a "Quick behind you!" Pointing behind the man, and the very second he turned around. Delsin would wrapped the chain around the man's neck, pulling back towards the edge of the boat before releasing the bandit. That was when Delsin released a quick blast of smoke, launching the poor bandit off of the side and into the water. Quickly looking over the edge, Delsin didn't see the bandit resurface.

"Well then...." Was all he said. Looking back up, Delsin released that they were not at a dock or wherever, they were well out on the sea with almost no land to be seen, or at least from where Delsin could see.

"This ain't good..."

@AIM Leader Wade @Lady White @Nero Kunivas

Alistia frowned as the young hyur apparently used magic again. He was not a conjurer. Even the imperials, when they utilized conjuration, handled it in a manner similar to what she used. The merging of will, harmony with earth, and everything else was simply not present. Rather, it was, but in a different manner. She didn't know about the man in red or the third within and, frankly, she didn't care as much as she would have for the blonde. Finding someone from her own world or even one of the fellow dimensions of Eorzea would have been... nice to say the least. However she now had her answer. While all three were likely interdimensional travelers due to the fact that at least one of them seemed to be dressed up like a weird jester none of them were likely from Eorzea. Still a piece in this grander puzzle but not of her world either.

The glow of her staff faded away as she ceased her magic, the lilies down in the arena ceasing to bloom once more as her will retreated from its floors. Alistia winced a bit as she opened her eyes up again, the bright light of day giving a small, yet long-since familiar, sting to them as she focused on the stands once more. She had to return to the doctor and quickly hurried off.

Her ears wriggled about as she returned to where she had left him, singling his voice out fairly quickly and hurrying on over to him, pushing through the crowd using her staff. "I'm sorry about that doctor! I thought that blonde Hyur down below was a conjurer from my world, but it seems he's not. A capable caster of earth magic, yes. A conjurer? Much less one of Gridania? Not in the slightest. But I do feel certain that they're not of this world either. Should we intervene?"

Luer grimaced somewhat as Dusk tore the door frame off. Apparently he was feeling a bit agitated. Luer would have to try calming him down somehow later. He cringed when the door was slammed but sighed and shook his head, turning his focus back to Roland. "Okay. As I said, I do believe you are innocent. I just need something to satisfy the hunters- make them think you are dead and everyone can move on." He explained. He was not about to kill an innocent man on the mere premise that he supposed killed a woman just because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. That just would not be fair.

As he awaited a response something from outside pulled his attention and he turned back to the door as he listened. It was when the cabin shook and rocked did he realize something was terribly wrong. He gasped as he lost balance and fell to the floor, managing to catch himself on his hands so he did not fall on his face. He groaned softly though since that hurt. He looked up after a moment of gathering his bearings to realize the 'vampire' was not as lucky. It looked like he hit his head as he went down and was no longer conscious.

Luer groaned to himself, about to push himself up but stopped short when a sword came tearing through the wall. Bad idea to stand lest he wanted cut in half. He tsked in annoyance, crawling over to Roland to get the man on his back carefully. Far be it for him to leave a man he insisted on saving to die here. The cabin was moving and they needed to get out. He headed for the door only to see the same blade cut through that wall as well. "Damn…"

Last option. With the sword in that wall Luer moved back and stood, carrying Roland with him to the window on the opposite wall. After prying it open he climbed through carefully with the vampire in arms. Thankfully the ground here was solid enough for him to stand steadily and make a break for the forest. Whatever was going on he did hope Dusk was alright; he was out there when this all started. Luer took Roland into the forest area and set him behind a tree where (hopefully) he will be out of harm's way. With that done, he headed out to find the cause of this mess.

What Luer found was Dusk, in fact. He was quite surprised by this, but took a deep breath and put his hands up. It would help if he had actually learned the thing's name… "Hey! What are you doing??" He asked, hoping to stop the other and get him to calm down.

a large rock suddenly fell in front of them. Isaac was attacking now, and rocks were falling about.

"Oh-Fuck," The boulders were falling by the second, nearly burying him and Fox, and it didn't help Wade said aloud, "I'm not Jewish or Val Kilmer, stop it!" In reference to the large Egyptian named being Isaac summoned. He avoided the rocks, but he had little time to dodge the next attack, which was the fist of the damn thing, and with large boulders surrounding him, there wasn't a good place to dramatically jump out of the way. So quickly, with Grey Fox right next to him, Wade with both blades, spun around Fox so their backs were touching, the back of one blade was in front of his neck and chest, while the other wrapped around his stomach. This was to entrap Fox, as when Ramses fist hit, Frank would take the bulk of it. Once it hit, and the yellow explosion happened, both ninjas would be sent flying across the arena, landing separately from each other. Wade landed to the far left, and with only one sword, the other in between him and Frank.

Once Isaac felt his Venus Power increase from the attack, but saw that his partner took the brunt of the final strike, he felt the need to apologise.

"Sorry!"

He shouted as he concentrated once more and looked towards Deadpool, observing this weapon; Duel Blades? He pulled out his Sword; the Gaia Blade and rushed in for an attack. But as Isaac was about to get close to him, his sword glowed and instead he stopped in his tracks and pulled his Sword upwards. The Blade glowed vibrantly and all of a sudden; A colossal yellow sword appeared above Deadpool and began to crash down onto him. Wherever it landed whether it was on Deadpool or the ground, it would let loose a veritable water spout of yellow energy as it digs downwards, and detonating in a large bright explosion of purple energy.

@AIM Leader Wade @The Wanderer

The two were charging at each other, with Deadpool's blade ready to slice open the kid's neck, which I just realized is the exact opposite to what Deadpool 2's plot was doing, but fuck it, I'm doing the comic version. "I don't think I would actually do this in the comic's either--"

Shut up, this is my RP, you are my monkey.

"Okay, but you're doing me really out of character then, because clearly this kid is doing this against his will, because the lizard-man is manipulating him, and why the hell would I kill an innocent kid? I know I'm an anti-hero, but I'm not fuckin' The Watchman."

First, you don't know Isaac is being manipulated, and second, you won't kill the kid at the end, someone like Alistia will stop you and calm the crowd with the help of Ben and the Fire Emblem ladies..... If either Kara or Minerva post by the time our posting schedule comes up.

"Are you calling out your roleplayers? That's a massive dick move!"

I'm not demanding they post against their will or threatening them! I'm just saying both are very slow,

"Min and Kara, if you're reading this, I'm so sorry on his behalf, he's gone through a lot with his father, and he's just taking out that anger on you."

SHUT UP! I'm not calling them out, I'm just-- we're getting distracted!

"God, see, this is why no one likes playing with me, because people like you keep fuckin' with my character, and they just never do me right! Like that guy who had me be a James Bond lady type, I mean, I love being Pierce Brosnan, but I was being more a Geogre Lazenby, and no one ever liked Lazenby!"

Okay, I think he gets a bad rap, yes he was wooden, but I mean, c'mon, he wasn't at Kevin Costner levels of bad--

"Don't bring Kevin into this, he is a national treasure and a proud native american white man, he served our country proud with Dances with Wolves!"

Have you seen Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves?!

"That doesn't excuse your behavior!........ Wait, was the action paused this whole time?"

No. There's a big sword over your head about to come crashing down.

*DP Looks up to see it, then right at you the reader.*

"Oh Fuck me." The sword crashed down right as Wade tried jumping out of the way, but the blast was too strong. His body went flying right at Isaac; hitting the young body in the face with his shoulder by accident. His body bounced off the ground a few times and into the wall, where his legs looked disgusting bumpy from broken bones, to his head now permanently facing the right shoulder. Isaac himself would be covered in blood, but it wasn't his own. Deadpool's left arm was draped across his body, torn out by the shoulder, and the blood oozing out onto the ground and his armor. As the crowd grew silent in shock and awe at such a violent sight, a minute went by before a hand rose up. The crowd jeered loudly, seeing the Undead Red warrior still yet undefeated. Raising his upper body up with his right arm, Deadpool's gurgled out. "Ho' on.... wa'.... jus' ho' i'...." He fell back down, laying on his back, and with his arm, he twisted his head back into position.

"AH!.... Right in the Laryngeal nerve!" His voice was back to normal, and raising his upper body up, he used his hand again to place his right leg's broken bones into proper positions so they could heal back together. The other leg was gonna take a bit longer, more fractures and pieces were out of place, like a 200 piece puzzle, and you can't find the right ones after an hour of organizing them to find the piece you need. With one leg able to stand, and the other somewhat, DP stood up and limped over to Issac, showing no aggression to the kid. "I'll take that back." He said, limping over. He obviously meant the arm. "You know what, I think I'm done... I don't really feel like killing a kid, I'll fight Edward from Twilight turned metal ninja all day, but you?.... That's a bit beyond my moral code, so.... I think you win, I'll just call it a day." As he said that, it was loud enough for the crowd to hear, and boy did they boo hard. Like a riot was about to break out, and while they couldn't see it, some eyes were glaring at the two menacingly, unhappy the combatants weren't fighting still.

And at that point, with the Doctor and Shakira on the same page, with Alistia by their side, now was a great time to intervene and get Isaac, Deadpool and Fox out of there. "Yeah, let's do that!" The Doctor told Alistia. Whatever she was gonna do, she would need to do it fast, because the Doctor didn't have much of a plan for calming the people down long enough for them to get the others stuck in the arena.

Wheels anchored to the earth but a tide of stone rising to pour the mountain's strength at the wagon. Flexible wooden strength scrapes and stretches across the growing hill but for futile moments. As the oncoming crest comes forward wrought iron nails collapse in an avalanche. Wooden tearing roars from an axle giving its last the firm support pounding the rear of the cart apart. Anchors only in name to their fragment of a Spriggan's cage a metal comet trailing wooden shards.

The Spriggan inside can do little to hold but to chains. Tied up to the bars with no time to break them. Eyes close against wooden and metal charnel that erupts everywhere below. Cage thrown into a forward spin from the force it lurches her into a spin jarred to one side. The Spriggan with little time to say anything as the rocky crest moved on. The first axle instead loosed kinetic wrath toward the bars falling at them. Two violent levers met as the front axle failed straight. A wheel as arc and wrath freed on the pivot. A clatter of steel and wood the cage's front bars pounded edgewise. Metal top screeching backward the failing weight dragging chains with them past obstacles. A last wooden crack and a wet noise that tore one Spriggan's arm from socket. No longer wrapped taut the chains shot away degloving burnt flesh on her torso in a blackened sheet.

Left behind as the chains flew away with the top half of the cage. More than a pound of her flesh careening away now approaches the base of a cage. One more clang then it came to rest in a resonating tone. Heavy wooden plates crowning her head meeting iron plates of the floor. A dome shows in Korra's view deforming the metal outward as the Spriggan's head had won.

Spriggan mind wasn't a bit of pudding floating in spinal fluid prone to beating itself bloody. No concussion other than the disorientation and immense pain. Screaming at the dirt she wasn't able to focus until at rest. A warm noon light erupted from within the holes in her body as her feet were once more on soil. Quieting the pain little by little. Loose arm grabbed by its green sap and bone flexing with life at the elbow. Straightening into a poison-clawed bludgeon as a rallying cry of instinct called fight. Teetering upward from the earth bones and spurting sap seen all along her rib cage and hips. The Spriggan wheeled about in swaying berserk rage to glower at a guard taking cover.

Part an abused voice of exultant Nords the pained Spriggan howled out doom in a ragged sappy spray, "PROTECT THE MANY! NEVER SURRENDER! FOR SOVENGARDE!"
KorraBanner001B.jpg
As the guard 'warns' the young woman, she just continues to smirk right at him. She stays in her stance… a defensive Fire Bending stance. She takes in the positions of all of the guards discretely, her mind formulating multiple strategies she can employ. A different strategy for different possibilities. A strategy to employ depending on which of the guards attacked her first. And a strategy in case she has to act first.

Turns out after all that, it was the latter.

Her eyes shift from each guard as the tarp flies down… and one of them is about to use an electrical attack. She recognizes it… but not for what it actually is. In her perception, a Fire Bender is about to use Lightning Bending against something in a metal cage. And no, that is not something she will allow. She has to move fast to enact the whole of her plan. And for this young Water Tribe girl… that is no problem whatsoever.

From her defensive stance her body shifts. One hand draws back to her side and then thrusts forward as her knees bend. She then draws a knee up, standing perfectly balanced on one foot as she draws her opposite fist back to her side. "No you don't!" Her stance shifts forward as her raised foot meets the ground and she thrusts her left fist forward, her right drawn to her hip. A vicious burst of flame explodes from her thrust fist, aiming right for the mage that is going to try and use the electricity against the Spriggan. The beam of fire is easily 1 and a half feet in diameter and lasts for almost 2 seconds. Enough to dissuade the mage from his electrical attack. And that's all she needs, to stop him from acting at that moment. Because she has a secondary attack in mind.

She shifts from a Fire Bending stance… to an Earth Bending stance. Smoothly her arms sway back, her side now facing the guards as a whole. Her forward knee bends a little, her other leg pushing her forward. She lets out a loud "Grah!" as her arms sweep forward and upwards in an arc. A crescent shaped mound of earth rises up in front of her, creating a 4 foot in height wall between herself and the guards, her hands held up. Her arms then sway back towards her body and she grunts again as she shoves her hands towards the guards. That wall suddenly becomes a rippling wave of Earth spreading out from her. It remains 4 feet in height as it cascades forward from her. If it were water, it would be the same as a wave being thrust outwards from her. Except it's a wave of stone. She intends to take as many of them out as she can, or in the least disorient enough of them for her to move in and free the Spriggan. Or to engage them in combat. And yes, the wagon will most likely be destroyed in this… she wishes she could do something to help the animals that are caught in this. It may result in the Spriggan getting injured from the jarring of the cage… but that's a bridge she'll cross when she has to. For now, it's getting rid of these mages.

So pretty much this group was screwed from the beginning, because the mage she hit with fire, the blast smashed against his back so hard, he went flying face first into the Spriggan's cage. When the other mages tried to attack, her wall block their own fire and electric attacks, bouncing off the earth wall she made. The wave she caused all the mages facing the front and sides of the wall to bounce up into the air as the earth shot them up, with the cage falling to its side in pieces, and even the poor horses were unable to run off in time, bouncing along with the mages as the wave destroyed both the caravan and road. When the wave was passed the caravan, all the horses that were caught in it, and those who weren't ran off; a mixture of fear from both the violent vibrations of the earth wave, and the screeching horror the Spriggan made. Any mage left standing also made a break for the horizon, as the Spriggan began to charge at them fast. "It's free!" One shouted, gathering a fire ball within his hand to shoot at the Spriggan, before it had a chance to fully revive itself. Two more joined him, spraying the creature with fire to slow her down, while the third mage built up a big one to either stun or wound her.

Any guard on horseback was either kicked off, or managed to stay on, but had no control over their horse. And any mage next to Korra was simply just too injured to move, or trying to crawl away, thanks to the wave kicking their bodies around and leaving them with achy bodies and bruised ribs. All the guards were focused on the Spirggan, but one came up from behind Korra, trying to strike her while she was looking elsewhere; his sword aimed directly at her spine. The opposition against them was minimum, Korra had done an outstanding job taking all of the Spirggan's captors off guard, and with the creature free, barely any of them stayed to fight it. The creature was a menacing and scary one, even when caged, they took all precautions to ensure it couldn't escape, and now out in the open, with its roots having access to fresh soil, the thing was gonna be even harder to kill. Like they were gonna die for a bunch of old mages in a tower, they ain't dyin' for them! Those who stayed to fight it had a death wish. The avatar was intimidating, but the Spriggan was horrifying.

Delsin Rowe

After the knight gave out the plan, Delsin climbed the steps with as much as stealth as he could manage with. But he was quickly spotted, but no alarm was rung and infact the man mistaken Delsin for being part of the bandits. All he could manage was a "Yeah, man....Last minute hire, cause the boss said there....Might be a larger number of passengers." Not his greatest.

But he quickly followed it up with a "Quick behind you!" Pointing behind the man, and the very second he turned around. Delsin would wrapped the chain around the man's neck, pulling back towards the edge of the boat before releasing the bandit. That was when Delsin released a quick blast of smoke, launching the poor bandit off of the side and into the water. Quickly looking over the edge, Delsin didn't see the bandit resurface.

"Well then...." Was all he said. Looking back up, Delsin released that they were not at a dock or wherever, they were well out on the sea with almost no land to be seen, or at least from where Delsin could see.

"This ain't good..."

@AIM Leader Wade @Lady White @Nero Kunivas

The bandit didn't buy it, but at least he was confused by Delsin's really bad lie. ".... What?" Was all he said, confused look and all, before Delsin's distraction made him turn his head long enough for Delsin to to strike. The bandit would fall off the backside of the boat, and plunged into the water. He didn't seem to come back up, but it was too dark to truly see anything on the water's edge, even with the moon out. When the bandit fell over though, Ormil's cabin was at the back of the ship, with a massive window overseeing the vast ocean they were on. The bandit's scream as he fell and the splash of water made when he landed caused both Ormil and the bandit leader herself to turn back around to face the window, both alarmed by it. A second later, Callintus broke open the door with his foot; both he and Artis moving in to surrounding the leader. It was an imperial woman, shorter than Artis, with light brown hair reaching past her shoulders, and wielding both a small blade, and a large one handed sword holstered by her side. It glowed a strange red, enchanted with something.

Before the two could move in closer, the leader grabbed Ormil and pulled the knife up to his neck with her behind him. "Move closer and he dies!" She shouted at the two, a couple feet away from the window itself. Callintus stood with his shield and sword at the ready, taking up the right side of the room, slowly trying to encircle her, while she backed away to the window inch by inch. "Let him go, and you shall not be hurt." Callintus offered. If they couldn't agree to something in time, Ormil was sure to be killed. "Ha! Like I'd believe a knight of the nine! You kill bandits, not capture them!"

"Only if they provoke me. Which often, they do."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After several stabs into the cabin, Dusk heard rustling in the interior. He continued to rip into the cabin and eventually breaking a corner off the house. The missing corner of the cabin didn't help it support its weight, so it collapsed. He couldn't contain his want for destruction, so he squatted down and started smashing at the woodpile with his sword. He moved it in a similar way one would move with a sledgehammer. Wood chunks splintered everywhere and dug into nearby trees. After a few seconds of destruction, he heard a noise behind him. To a normal human being, it would have sounded like a voice, but to Dusk it sounded more like a lion's roar. Luer was behind, trying to tell him to calm down, and yet all Dusk could hear was a challenge. Dusk turned, scraping his destructive sword across the dirt. Dust rose into the air, creating a cloud around Dusk. Even though he was enraged, he didn't mind giving off a little bit of flair. His left hand, the one that was empty, flipped his cloak mixed with purples and oranges out of the way. His other hand pointed the sword at Luer. It was his way of accepting the challenge. He let out a scream. His voice sounded like people's screams reversed and contorted to create a hellish sound.

Dusk hunched down, preparing to dash towards his opponent. He let out one more damned scream and began his assault. His toothy mouth, once being a grimace, mutated into a vile smile. It was time to let loose. The ground cracked as he sprinted towards luer. Both of his hands held the sword as it smoothly cut through the air. At first, he looked like he was going for an upward slash, but as soon as he reached Luer he changed and went for a horizontal slash from his right. His body moved at muscle memory as if he had done battle hundreds of times before. It was very obvious that he knew how to use the sword.

Luer kept his hands up in a non-threatening manner as Dusk turned around to face him. He swallowed thickly when he met the creature's face. This was not the man he had been with up until now. Whatever this was, he was sure it was not Dusk. At least, he hoped not. The other's sword was pointed his way and Luer shook his head. "No, I do not want to-" He started, only for that horrifying roar to interrupt him and make him cringe a bit. He did not want to back down from Dusk, but it seemed the other was unwilling to listen to him.

As much as he did not want to, instinct forced a single foot back in preparation as Dusk hunched over as if a cat readying itself to pounce. He would have no choice, but against something of Dusk's size he was unsure he could win in a fight. He did not know how strong the other was. He would get to find out though. Dusk charged, and Luer stepped back. He had hoped to get away from the initial slash, but Dusk changed direction. Luer attempted to step back again but he slid, which, luckily enough caused him to fall flat on the ground underneath the sword. He let out a quick breath as he realized just how much pure dumb luck was to play in his avoidance, but he had little time to marvel in it.

Pushing himself up in a back handspring trying to get some distance. He focused on Dusk again once he was back up on his feet. He did not want to fight though, so for the moment he avoided taking his bow and kept his hands free and up. "Listen to me! I am not your enemy!"

Alistia nodded as she turned around, weaving her way back through the crowds of the arena towards the edge of the seats, and then she made her move. She closed her eyes as she raised her staff upwards, the gentle light of magic flowing forth from Thyrus's head as her will called out towards that of the planets. She could feel it's touch and call, the beckoning of the powerful being so large as to encompass her entirely yet so small as to be but a tiny bump, like a fly, standing upon her shoulder. A tiny doll to hold, cherish, and move, alongside a massive golem far larger than any being could comprehend. The doll looked to her, as if to as a question, and she looked back with a silent nod as the world shrugged in acknowledgement. She raised her hand up, taking her own hand, as she placed her feet upon her own arm to escort the doll down from its lofty perch to the land below. The land soaked in sorrowful remains of shattered lives. She weeped as she looked upon them as she descended down her own arm, but three others were there about to make a horrible and senseless sacrifice if she stopped. The doll smiled as it touched down upon the floor below and raised it's hands up in greeting before turning to look at herself as she looked up to the earth, asking the same question in kind; and the world responded.

To those outside of Alistia's casting a sudden and brilliant light bellowed forth from the edge of the arena, though it did not harm any whom looked upon it. In fact, it was soothing, almost healing, as it flowed forth in beautiful splendor. The stone of the arena walls shuddered as pillars of earth rose upwards from the ground towards the edge of the arena seats as Alistia stepped forwards onto the pillar and, slowly, it lowered her down towards the floor of the arena, depositing her in the center with ease. "My name is Alistia Mit'Leona. Please, I come as a friend to all three of you, and do not wish to become your enemy. Cease your fighting for I need all of your aid. You, in particular, have caught my eye young Hyur." she said pointing to Issac. "For earth listens to you but in a different manner than mine. To show you I mean none ill will, a gift."

All about her a dome of glowing, soft, ethereal light came into being moving softly as if made of gentle waters. Within life, succor, seemed to teem and thrive as flowers, lily's, slowly poked their heads up from the ground within. To all within the dome gentle healing surrounded them. Easing any wounds and scrapes they may have obtained. "I give unto you a small gift of healing. Though, with it, a thorn of warning. Do not provoke my ire by continuing this arena match for it is over and I will ensure that is true."