The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2.2: Oblivion

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

"While I do not personally know how the deed is done. The people I am traveling with will most certainly be able to provide proof about the claim." Frank was about to add onto it when Owyn spoke up getting their attention specifically. Throughout the whole ordeal, Frank's face was neutral as whether or not he was actually cheating was something he didn't care about. As for all he knew, people on the enemy team were just not happy about losing.

And their quickest way to get rid of him would be to snip it in the bud by putting up a wager of if he and the boy can defeat their best fighter. A simple one, and something he is going to ask about. "Anything new allowed in this wager such as weapons or shall I continue to use my fists?" Was all he asked. Before turning his gaze back to the boy.

It was indeed confusing as to why this fighter wanted the two of them to fight against this fighter. What did the boy bring to the table that'd warrant such a thing.

Protect him.

For once Frank was surprised, the voice in his head wasn't his. In fact it almost sounded like Naomi had spoken it. Why was this happening? The only time his mind would make Naomi speak was if part of him cared. And why should he be caring? Whether the boy fought or whatever was something he didn't care about. Or he normally wouldn't. What was this damnable place doing to him?

He forced himself to refocus and numb himself once more. He looked back to Owyn for their course of action.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin Rowe

Delsin's head was pounding and his stomach threatened to lose its meager contents. Hungover to the point he couldn't hear properly, so when Artis tried to speak to him, he only reacted with a "Eugene, can you make a cup of coffee, you know Abigail is gonna be a hell worse off than me." It was only when Artis continued was when Delsin looked, his face going from annoyed to confused.

Then realization as it hit him. "Damn.....Still here....Where in the hell?" It hurt to think, but seemed they were on a boat and that shit was hitting the fan. As evident when Artis burst through the door to their cabin, grab some poor fool and pulling him into the room and interrogating him. Not needing his cue, Delsin jumped to his feet. And instantly doubled over, vomiting.

After he was done doing this, Delsin would mumble some apology to his roommate. Before going to the door, his smoke powers flaring up and around his arms as he prepped a blast for the approaching footsteps. Stepping into the hall, he sent a blast of smoke and energy into the bandit that was unfortunate enough to walk into it. It would knock him on his ass and before he could recover, Delsin was there to tether him to the ground. "Don't worry about getting up, take a load off."

He would stand guard in the hall, blasting or hitting any unfortunate bandit that got too close with his smoke energy infused chain.

Delsin just hoped the bandits would stop coming, his energy pool wouldn't run out and that he hoped he could find a cup of coffee.

@AIM Leader Wade @Nero Kunivas @Lady White

Shakira remained stone faced as Frank spoke, but mentally he he quick to realize Frank had a way of traveling out of this world. He looked the Grey Fox right in the eyes, matching the ninja's anger towards him with aggravation. Shakira had no problem with the kid doing whatever he so desired, nor restricted him just to the arena. Isaac was a born fighter, and clearly had a gift of magic with him, so why try doing something else he was unfamiliar with? Fighting was his bread and butter. Shakira had no qualms about it. Heartless? Absolutely, but at the end of the day, Isaac was better off with him than by himself in the sewers, fighting rats, mud crabs, and goblins, with no clue of where he was out, or even how to get out. "I think we should ask more questions for you." He retorted. "Transportation for him out of here? Seems a bit far fetched, considering means of traveling between worlds is impossible. Why trust the word of a stranger like you?" If Isaac had a way off this world, Shakira wouldn't stop him. He made plenty of money already, and he certainly wasn't trying to hold the kid hostage. Let him leave if he wanted to.

Shakira only cared for the gold more than the boy. Before Fox and Shakira could continue with their passive aggressiveness towards the other, Owyn returned back. "Hey!" He shouted, getting all three's attention. "I've spoke to the arena management. They're a bit uneasy with me allowing you," he pointed to Fox, "fighting with that extra layer of armor, and the yellow team's putting up a fuss about it. They think it's a form of cheating They're causing me more headaches then management at this point."

"Told you it would be a hassle." Shakira commented. It seemed even before they met, the argoanian wasn't a fan of Fox.

"I did come to an agreement with them to settle this before it gets out of hand. They want him and Isaac against their best team member."

"Why both of them?" Shakira asked.

"Personal request from their best fighter. They'll drop the issue if both of you can beat him."

"He's up three advancements from these two, they're not ready to fight him! It wouldn't be fair at all!"

"Exactly. Matching their best with a cheater to snuff him out." Isaac was good, but he was still new here, only having a few fights. And Fox only had the one. "If you can beat him, they'll allow you to continue, but if he beats you two, then they've eliminated our best upstart, and our newest one, wiping out our competition with them. They call their fighter 'The Red Undead.' Supposedly can't be killed, and everyone we've thrown at him's been beaten."

"I will not allow this!" Shakira interjected again. "This is against all the rules of the arena!" Now he was actually doing something for the benefit of the kid. He was good, but putting him up against guys higher up the totem poll before he was ready was like trying to ski uphill.

"Trust me, management doesn't like it either. But, it's either that, or get all three of you kicked from the arena. And I'm no fan of playing politician to protect you three."

Well this was an unexpected predicament. Isaac's now been put into a situation where he has to face a tough opponent which people talk up to be deadly and dangerous. But, Isaac has faced others stronger than him before and succeeded; Saturos and Menardi for instance, or all those large creatures he's had to face on his journey.

"I'll do it. If this is how this can be solved, then I will gladly team up with him and take on your fighter."

Isaac stated as he looked towards Grey Fox with a confident expression on his face. Something about his determination must be impressive, despite his age.

"With my Psynergy and weapons, I shouldn't have too much of a problem. Lord Babi didn't disagree with my usage of Psynergy and my Djinn in order to progress with the tournament of Colosso, so I don't see a problem."

@The Wanderer @AIM Leader Wade

Luer read over the letter a couple of times, before setting it down and crossing his arms. He was not entirely sure what to make of it. From what he has gathered, this man just wants to go live with his lover away from this city. What was wrong with that? He sighed and shook his head, turning to Dusk. "I am truly doubting we needs really kill this man… vampire even, he does not sound like he is that much of a threat." He commented. He could not be sure though, not until they met him. He shook his head again.

He glanced to the door at the sound of heavy footfalls. "Seems we are done here. Come, I feel the mentioned cabin may prove to be our next best fruitful venture in this quest." He stated, moving to leave the house. They probably drew too much attention when Dusk busted the door in. He knew it was accidental, but would the authorities here understand that he could not say. It was not something he wanted to risk.

Once outside he got away from the house to be sure they were not caught before referring to the map again. He glanced to Dusk and nodded. "This way." He added, taking lead to make way for the cabin that was mentioned in the woods. Where they will find it, and what they will find he just hoped would help.

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

"While I do not personally know how the deed is done. The people I am traveling with will most certainly be able to provide proof about the claim." Frank was about to add onto it when Owyn spoke up getting their attention specifically. Throughout the whole ordeal, Frank's face was neutral as whether or not he was actually cheating was something he didn't care about. As for all he knew, people on the enemy team were just not happy about losing.

And their quickest way to get rid of him would be to snip it in the bud by putting up a wager of if he and the boy can defeat their best fighter. A simple one, and something he is going to ask about. "Anything new allowed in this wager such as weapons or shall I continue to use my fists?" Was all he asked. Before turning his gaze back to the boy.

It was indeed confusing as to why this fighter wanted the two of them to fight against this fighter. What did the boy bring to the table that'd warrant such a thing.

Protect him.

For once Frank was surprised, the voice in his head wasn't his. In fact it almost sounded like Naomi had spoken it. Why was this happening? The only time his mind would make Naomi speak was if part of him cared. And why should he be caring? Whether the boy fought or whatever was something he didn't care about. Or he normally wouldn't. What was this damnable place doing to him?

He forced himself to refocus and numb himself once more. He looked back to Owyn for their course of action.

@AIM Leader Wade @Nero Kunivas @Lady White
Shakira remained stone faced as Frank spoke, but mentally he he quick to realize Frank had a way of traveling out of this world. He looked the Grey Fox right in the eyes, matching the ninja's anger towards him with aggravation. Shakira had no problem with the kid doing whatever he so desired, nor restricted him just to the arena. Isaac was a born fighter, and clearly had a gift of magic with him, so why try doing something else he was unfamiliar with? Fighting was his bread and butter. Shakira had no qualms about it. Heartless? Absolutely, but at the end of the day, Isaac was better off with him than by himself in the sewers, fighting rats, mud crabs, and goblins, with no clue of where he was out, or even how to get out. "I think we should ask more questions for you." He retorted. "Transportation for him out of here? Seems a bit far fetched, considering means of traveling between worlds is impossible. Why trust the word of a stranger like you?" If Isaac had a way off this world, Shakira wouldn't stop him. He made plenty of money already, and he certainly wasn't trying to hold the kid hostage. Let him leave if he wanted to.

Shakira only cared for the gold more than the boy. Before Fox and Shakira could continue with their passive aggressiveness towards the other, Owyn returned back. "Hey!" He shouted, getting all three's attention. "I've spoke to the arena management. They're a bit uneasy with me allowing you," he pointed to Fox, "fighting with that extra layer of armor, and the yellow team's putting up a fuss about it. They think it's a form of cheating They're causing me more headaches then management at this point."

"Told you it would be a hassle." Shakira commented. It seemed even before they met, the argoanian wasn't a fan of Fox.

"I did come to an agreement with them to settle this before it gets out of hand. They want him and Isaac against their best team member."

"Why both of them?" Shakira asked.

"Personal request from their best fighter. They'll drop the issue if both of you can beat him."

"He's up three advancements from these two, they're not ready to fight him! It wouldn't be fair at all!"

"Exactly. They think matching their best player with a new blood cheater will snuff him out." Isaac was good, but he was still new here, only having a few fights. And Fox only had the one. "If you can beat him, they'll allow you to continue, but if he beats you two, then they've eliminated our best upstart, and our newest one, wiping out our competition with them. They call their fighter 'The Red Undead.' Supposedly can't be killed, and everyone we've thrown at him's been beaten."

"I will not allow this!" Shakira interjected again. "This is against all the rules of the arena!" Now he was actually doing something for the benefit of the kid. He was good, but putting him up against guys higher up the totem poll before he was ready was like trying to ski uphill.

"Trust me, management doesn't like it either. But, it's either that, or get all three of you kicked from the arena. And I'm no fan of playing politician to protect you three."

Well this was an unexpected predicament. Isaac's now been put into a situation where he has to face a tough opponent which people talk up to be deadly and dangerous. But, Isaac has faced others stronger than him before and succeeded; Saturos and Menardi for instance, or all those large creatures he's had to face on his journey.

"I'll do it. If this is how this can be solved, then I will gladly team up with him and take on your fighter."

Isaac stated as he looked towards Grey Fox with a confident expression on his face. Something about his determination must be impressive, despite his age.

"With my Psynergy and weapons, I shouldn't have too much of a problem. Lord Babi didn't disagree with my usage of Psynergy and my Djinn in order to progress with the tournament of Colosso, so I don't see a problem."

@The Wanderer @AIM Leader Wade

Both fighters were willing to fight, and Owyn wasn't going to say no. For him, this was just to stop the headaches he was getting from the other team, so if they killed their member, or they were killed by him, no skin off his back. For Shakira though, he was a bit more worried. The yellow teams best fighter had come around only a month ago, and he was a killing machine. His skill was unmatched, and anyone who managed to get a lucky blow on him, somehow, it didn't kill him. Instead, he came back even stronger. While he hadn't seen this fighter for himself, these rumors of who this mysterious 'Red Undead' was were rampid, and each one sounded more ridiculous than the last. But one strand of truth was common in each of them. He was good. Blue team had suffered because of him, so if Fox and Isaac could take him out, that would be the biggest win in this team's history. Most of the people here were new blood, not experienced enough to fight Undead, since their best fighters were killed.

Fox and Isaac may have a chance. Though, if Isaac got himself killed, Shakira's meal ticket was done for....... Oh, and maybe the blood of a kid would be on his hands. That was also in his mind. Not that prevalent in there, but still. With a sigh, Shakira looked to Isaac. "Don't underestimate him. Whoever this 'Red Undead' is, nothing seems to keep him down. If you have a chance, pummel him to the ground, and don't let him get back up. And you," he looked up to Fox, "don't get this kid killed." As much as Isaac was too naive for his own good, the kid had heart, and Shakira had some respect for it. The least he Fox could do was make sure he didn't get stabbed through the heart. Some part of Shakira would miss him. If Fox died though, good riddance, he didn't like the guy at all.
"Four-on-four? That's fair. And while I am a hero, I don't always do fair."

Ben slammed his Omnitrix down, triggering a transformation as his body shrunk in size, before a silicon-based armour substituted his skin, and his flesh turned into sound.

2wa4JKA.png

"Echo Echo!"

The short being started his offensive out by jumping forward and replicating his body, creating a circle around the other three.

"Wall. Of. Sound!"

Heavy impact soundwaves pushed the opponents backwards, giving everyone a chance at a preemptive strike. Each and every Echo Echo, as it was called, took a leap at one single guy, kicking and punching him at various spots one by one.

Meanwhile, Ben's bird, Dingo, still remaining an ally, struck the very same guy from the back of the neck even thought the Echo Echoes were probably doing enough.

@AIM Leader Wade
Our pals Arthur, Corrin, Azura and Ben were surrounded by seven men in total, with knifes at hand, cloaked in red hoods, and a craving for blood in their eyes. When Arthur realized they were surrounded, he turned to face the one closest to him. "We don't mean to cause trouble, just let us be." He tried to reason, throwing his hands up.

"Hand over the woman." One of them said, pointing to Azura

"Don't think she's your type, fella." Arthur rebuttled.

"Then we'll gut you out in the open for all to see."

"You ain't the first to threaten me, boy. Or the most clever about it."

"The girl's an unknown. As well the rest of you. You shouldn't be here." Another red hooded figured stated.

"Oh, trust us, we know that." Arthur's hand slowly went down to his revolver, which the closest red hooded man saw. Not taking a chance, he lunged at Arthur's chest with the knife, but the outlaw's draw was faster; smacking the butt of his gun into the head of his assailant, then firing a round into the back of his skull while he staggered. Spinning around quickly, he fired four more shots into each of the red hoods. Three dropped dead, one was still alive but wounded, and Arthur needed to reload quickly. Two more hooded figures were still standing, and one launched at Ben, while the other did so with Arthur as he reloaded.
"Four-on-four? That's fair. And while I am a hero, I don't always do fair."

Ben slammed his Omnitrix down, triggering a transformation as his body shrunk in size, before a silicon-based armour substituted his skin, and his flesh turned into sound.

2wa4JKA.png

"Echo Echo!"

The short being started his offensive out by jumping forward and replicating his body, creating a circle around the other three.

"Wall. Of. Sound!"

Heavy impact soundwaves pushed the opponents backwards, giving everyone a chance at a preemptive strike. Each and every Echo Echo, as it was called, took a leap at one single guy, kicking and punching him at various spots one by one.

Meanwhile, Ben's bird, Dingo, still remaining an ally, struck the very same guy from the back of the neck even thought the Echo Echoes were probably doing enough.

@AIM Leader Wade

"Hand over the woman."

A bandit spoke as he pointed towards Azura.

Azura nervously stepped back a small bit, retreating behind the others for safety. She knew what t was like to be kidnapped. Hoshido had done it, Nohr had done it. She was an asset, one that could be easily traded, one that was wanted for her strange past and abilities.

"I'm not going." She said stoically, gripping onto her spear/staff.

Then it all went south. Arthur had begun shooting, Ben had transformed.

Corrin moved into action.

Towards the one running at Arthur, Corrin would leap forward, sword in hand, going to attack the one cultist who had run towards Arthur. Arthur had helped them, and, although they had just met, Corrin would still help him, and Ben was still just a child, even if he could defend himself.

"No one hurts my friends!" She shouted a, frankly generic but still fitting, battle cry as she prepared to stab the hooded figure with Yato. They had come to take Azura from her, and then had tried to attack them when she wouldn't go. Corrin usually wouldn't kill, but as this world was more hostile and she had no ties to anyone her, she would do what it took to protect the group she was with.

Plus, if they needed to interrogate someone, the wounded one was still alive. Hopefully if Ben hadn't killed them.

Azura meanwhile would began a dance with her spear, intending to magically back up and strengthen the party.

The hooded figure coming right at Arthur managed to block Corrin's attack within a split second, just managing to block it, before staggering back from how powerful the strike was. With Ben's little bird's help, the other attacker was distracted by the constantly blows to the head, giving Arthur enough time to reload, but also Ben's alien duplicates enough time to circle around them, and fire one their shouty voices of echo-yness..... Professional writer here.

The two figures, along with the injured third, would be pushed back by the echoing screech; all of them covering their ears from such a noise. With the much needed few seconds added, Arthur finished reloading, and fired two rounds into the heads of the remaining attackers, both falling down to the ground as piles of flesh now. They fought off whoever they were, and the only one remaining was the injured guy, who Arthur quickly went over to. He was facing away from the group while bunched up into a ball, but Arthur quickly turned him around to face him. "Who the hell are--" Arthur began to ask, but the red hooded man's head bobbed once his body turned, and Arthur looked down to see a knife stuck into his heart, one hand still gripping the knife. "Dammit!" He muttered to himself, moving away from the body.

"You... are having trouble with food? Why didn't you say something like that earlier?" asked Alistia, her ears wriggling a bit in both confusion and a bit of laughter before a glow seemed to erupt from her body and, less than a second later, faded away. Alistia was still standing there but she was different. Gone were the white and red robes that designated her as a member of the Conjurers, the White Mage, a powerful healer, and in their place was a cooking smock and a decent-looking skillet along with culnarian's knife. She quickly flipped the knife around, catching it in mid-air, before smirking and looking to the doctor.

"I'm not the best for certain; but I do have some training in cooking. Along with a lot of other things. Feels so weird to no longer hear the earth after so long again." she remarked idly before the glow came forth from her body again and, as it faded, she was standing in front of him dressed in a prim, proper, and exceptionally stylish tuxedo. It wasn't the kind of suit one would wear to a formal occasion. Rather, it was the sort of tuxedo a true gentlewoman would wear. The kind that, by the mere act of wearing it, showed a level of refinement not found within the common Miqo'te. She smiled, the now-present monocle on her face glinting in the sunlight before she drew, from a scabbard at her side, a beautiful and elegant katana that gave a small 'Kupo!' as it came forth. She quickly slashed it through the air causing a trail of cherry blossom petals to form behind it.

"Not to mention I can do a bunch more!"

The light came back and faded, revealing the white and red robes once again. "I'm a woman of many talents; Doctor. I'm certain you'll be quite surprised at just the sheer number of things I can help you out with."

And with that the gunshots rang out. Alistia's ears swung around and flattened against her head as she practically spun about. "Though it will have to wait a bit! Sounds like healing is needed!" she cried out as she took off at a full sprint towards the sound of gunfire, the hexagonal glow of protective magic signifying the return of her Protect spell to ward herself from a gunshot.

The doctor was quick to make a run for the district, jogging as fast as he could. The only person in their group with guns was Arthur, and he was hopeful he didn't just kill people. Opening the door to the other district, he found his concerned was warranted. "What the..." He said with worry, walking over to Arthur. "What did you do!" He asked while approaching.

"I didn't do anything, they came out and attacked us!" He pointed over to Corrin, Azura and Ben, the Doctor quickly seeing them and realizing they weren't from this world at all. "They wanted her," he pointed to Azura, "and the rest of us gone, this was self defense!" The Doctor rubbed his hands through his hair, trying to think up what to do. Before he could come up with an answer, the guards finally arrived. They outnumbered them, and the Doctor found it suspicious that they arrived after he did, though raised his hands up and signaled the others to do so. Thes were quite slow to act it seems, and The Doctor wasn't going to take chances with them. He also took note that the whole district seemed abandoned, unlike the others, like it was purposefully empty. The guards encircled them like the red hoods did, swords drawn, while one inspected the bodies "What happened here?" He asked the group, with Arthur answering.

"Self defense, these men attacked me and tried kidnapping this woman." The cowboy explained. The guard, however, strangely didn't look to buy it. He stood up and walked over to Arthur, looking at his gun. ".... Strange weapon you have." He commented. "How can we be sure you didn't just attack them first?"

"Tell me you didn't just say that." Arthur told him, putting down his hands and getting right close to the guard, who pushed Arthur away. "I say we don't have all the proof is all, and if you're going to be so defensive, we'll happily take you into questioning to make sure what you say is the truth." Either the guards were this incompetent, or someone paid them off. The Doctor, and even Arthur was leaning towards the latter, because of how 'convenient' everything was. If they got put in jail cells, that meant another group of red hoods could grab Azura without their interference.

"We aren't here to cause trouble." The Doctor chimed in, "We'll come with you to do any paper work or interview you need." He looked over to Arthur, his eyes staring daggers at the outlaw, telling him to cooperate. They couldn't do anything right now, they were trapped in a corner, and he didn't want any more death to occur. They just needed to bide their time for an escape. However, before they could even follow the Imperials, gunshots suddenly went off above their heads. Everyone ducked down, and the guards backed away. A man was firing from across the road, wielding a strange looking assault rifle, and it was..... Alec?

Out of everyone in the group, only Alistia would recognize him, as she was in the last group with him. But he was in another universe though, how the hell did he show up here? When the gunfire stopped, Alec charged after the guards, letting out a running shout to scare them off. The guards ran off, making a break for down the road, and when Alec was next to the group, he fired off a few more shots. The doctor nearly knocked the gun out his hands, making him stop the shooting. "What are you doing?!" He shouted, rage filling his eyes.

"They're blanks, don't worry! They're harmless if they hit a person, it's used on movie sets." Alec shouted back. "..... Hi Ali." He waved to her when he noticed the mage behind the group. Noticing, the Doctor put the two together quickly, "Are you--"

"Here," Alec handed The Doctor a picture, which looked like it was taken from an old 80s instant camera. It was the picture of an Argonian, the same one with Isaac. "Find this guy, he's called Shakira, you'll find him at the arena. Whatever you do, convince him to find Jauffre and bring him something called the 'Amulet of Kings.' This world's in big trouble, and only Shakira knows where the Amulet is."

"But--" Again, the Doctor would be cut off. "Don't think just go! I'll distract the guards, and whatever you do, don't get caught by any more in the city, and leave as fast as you can, they could be anywhere here." Alec pointed to the red hooded figures laying on the ground, and began backing off. "Who are they?" The Doctor tried to ask.

"No idea, but they want the amulet and Azura, get going!...." As he turned to fun towards where the guards ran off, he quick turned back around and shouted, "And please come get me!" This already freaked Alec out, he didn't want to spend the night in a jail cell if the guards caught him. If they did'n't want to behead him first. And like that, Alec ran off. The Doctor looked down to the picture one more time, before saying, "C'mon!" to everyone, quickly leading the group in a jog away from the scene.

"What the hell was that?!" Arthur asked, completely confused by what happened. "He's from the future," The doctor answered, "Sent here to help us out with whatever's happening, probably by me." Wasn't the first time someone from his future came to warn his past self. It was better off not knowing your future, but if the situation called for it, the future could certainly help the past.​

Alistia looked to the three newcomers, then the bodies surrounding her. The protection incantation wasn't even a conscious thought at this point as the hexagonal wards shimmered around Corrin, Azura, and Ben before fading to invisibility. Her attention, rather, was on the dead bodies. She looked over them, nudging one with her foot, wishing sorely that The Echo would kick in right now to give her a glimpse of the past. No dice as to be expected; it never seemed to come when she wanted it. With a sigh she stepped away, offering a hand to Corrin. "My name is Alistia Mit'Leona." she said in greetings. Then she turned her head to the doctor.

"If that person was sent by you I'd be very concerned. I mean, I'm no expert, the most I've seen is some foes who dabbled a bit in time magic, but there's got to be a really good reason why."

She then looked to Corrin, Azura, and Ben. "What of you three? How much do you three know of time travel?" she asked as they jogged away. However, once they had made it a bit of the ways away she stopped as she turned around, her eyes closing as the glow of magic surrounded her body and her staff glowed with a bright light. She brought it around in a full circle and, suddenly, a massive wall of earth rose up behind them to block the street.

Then she opened her eyes up. "That should slow them down a bit; but... there are others whom can wield the earth in this land. Far off; but present. I can just barely feel them... Sorry. This land can just barely feel them, but they are present. We'd best hurry."

"Well, time travel is one of my powers, so there's that," Echo Echo, merging back into one being, replies to Alistia, "and if you need to hurry, I've got just the thing."

Echo Echo slapped the emblem on his chest as he began to transcend into a new form.

Ia9Himq.png

"Ultimate Echo Echo. Well everyone, we're hurrying."

Ultimate Echo Echo, as it was called, began to grab onto everyone running as it began to accelerate at extreme speeds, not taking into account nausea induction. At that speed, anyone barricading or cornering them would probably be swept away be the sheer speeds.

"Well, technically, I have four things that can hurry, but we can save that topic for another time."

The pet bird was on Ultimate Echo Echo's chest, resting on it as it felt sheer inertia.

When the group arrived at the arena, the immediately thing Arthur did once Echo stopped was fall to his hands and knees, while the doctor staggered from the suddenly increased speed without warning, and then sudden stop, to both men, it felt like they just gotten off a roller coaster going at a hundred miles and hour. Not to mention their necks were messed up thanks to whiplash, especially Arthur, who then rolled over onto his back, gripping the back of his neck, and groaning in agony over his stomach and neck. It took a minute or so before the Doctor finally spoke up again, though he was still leaning against his knees. "Don't....... Don't do that again." He said, looking to the ground, while pointing at Ben. Not a moment later, as Arthur flipped back around to his stomach, he vomited a little. "Ooooh, my god." Arthur groaned out, spitting whatever bile remained in his mouth.

Standing up, he looked Ben right in the face, even with his alien look still unnerving to him. "If you do, I'll break your damn arm to get it off." He threatened, looking to his omnitrix. Once everyone could stand again, they walked over to the arena entrance, as Ben dropped them off to the side of the coliseum. The entrance had two wooden doors along the left and right side, with a wood elf, standing in the center of the two next to a wooden box, approached them. "Welcome to the arena! Here to watch the fight, or earn a little coin on the side?" He hinted at the box, betting in the arena was a favorite of visitors. "Oh, no no no, we're not here for that, we're just looking for someone," The doctor was quick to clarify.

"Is there a guy called Shakira here somewhere?" Arthur asked.

"Shakira? Oh yes! I believe he went up to the stands to watch the fight.... Does he owe all of you money?" He asked, looking at the rather weird group they became. "Something like that, thank you." Arthur gave a two finger salute to the wood elf, and lead the way up the stands through the right side door. The stands in the arena were several bleachers high above the arena itself, filled to the brim with screaming crowds, awaiting for the next contestants to enter the bloody battleground. On the side they were on, they could see the other side of the stands were tables, likely were the more high class audience members could watch without the crammed spaces of the bleachers. Because the crowds had a good amount of Argonians, the Doctor quickly shouted over the cheering crowd to everyone, "Split up and look for Shakira! Alistia, you're with me!" He waved her to follow through the crowd, trying to get to the other side of the arena.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shakira watched from the stands with the tables, leaning against the stone railings. He looked to where the blue team entrance was, knowing that was where Fox and Isaac were waiting, as the gates for both sides remained closed. The argonian didn't place a bet, since it was neck and neck to see who would win. He had faith Isaac could win the fight, if Fox was made as bait, but the 'Red Undead' worried him too much to give him full confidence in the psychic fighter. It was too close to call. "Good people of the Imperial City. Welcome, to the Arena!" The announcer echoed, and the crowd's cheering grew even louder. "You came to watch a fight, and a fight you shall get! We have the two newest members of the blue team. First, the unknown warrior, the bare knuckle brawler from parts unknown, left hand bed ridden, right hand cemetery, the nicknamed ICE SPIDER! And besides him is the youngest warrior to walk through those gates, a natural unlike any other, the psychic fighter himself, THE PRODIGY SMASHING MACHINE, ISAAAAAAAAAAAC!!!!!" The crowd cheered like crazy as the gates fell down, and Isaac and Fox could walk through. The crowd loved Isaac, he had an underdog feel to him, and his psychonic powers made him even more popular for the visual specticle.

They enjoyed Fox, but the real love was for Isaac. "They face the most fearless foe on the yellow team to date. He has been killed again and again, yet even death cannot keep him down! Stabbed, zapped, burned alive, crushed by an atronach, lost both his arms, even had his head turned backwards! Yet through it all, he continued the fight, and won every, single, time! He is the Red Undead warrior of the arena, THE AXE MURDERER, THE NATURAL BORN KILLER, THE REGENERATING DEGENERATE, THE MERC WITH THE MOOOUUUUUTH.... DEEEEEEEEAAAAAAADPOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!"

When that name hit, and the gates fell down to open, a song began to play. Smoke began to slowly come out from the yellow team's entrance. A piano's note played over and over, before it stopped; letting the note fade out. "......... GLORIOUS!~" Lights appeared from within the yellow team's entrance. Fox and Isaac's opponent was wearing a light up, Ric Flair robe, and his back was turned to them. "No, I won't give in, I wont give in, 'till i'm victorious!~ And I will defend, I will defend!~" A guitar kicked into the song, and Deadpool turned to face his opponents, arms opened wide to drape the robe's flashy silver and blue colors out for all to see. He strutted out into the arena, taking in the crowds cheers, which might've actually been louder than Isaac's.

"Wooooooo!~"

Rick Flair Woo GIF - RickFlair Woo - Discover & Share GIFs

"I may not know what it's like being a wrestler, but goddamn, I can see why they loved doing coke in the 80s!" Deadpool told Fox and Isaac, as the jeers of the crowd echoed all around them. He undid his robe and slipped it off; grabbing and throwing it into the crowd, for which a couple fans went rabid to grab it. "Careful with it, only had the one for convenience of this match!" He shouted to them. Up in the stands, Doctor watched everything that happened, standing there dumbfounded by the sight of it all. At least they found Fox, and like hell did Deadpool belong in this world, wasn't hard to figure out. "..... We need to find Shakira." He quickly told Alistia in a annoyed tone, before continuing over to the higher class stands.

Deadpool continued to take in the crowds affection, waving and blow kissing them. "Alright guys, so listen, I don't..... Wait, do I know you?" Wade asked Fox, since he looked familiar. "Never mind, doesn't matter, all I wanna say is this ain't personal, but I got a good 50 Gs on me winning against you, because those yellow team guys," he chuckled before continue, "they hate your guts. Especially you, they are really not happy about the cyber ninja thing you got going on. You they don't care about or even know your name, someone tells them, and they spell it wrong on their enemy board." He looked at Isaac for that comment.

"With that out of the way, I wanna wish ya a good day, been fun meeting you, and if you get injured, just play dead, you'll have a better chance of leaving this place alive." Backing up to give himself some space from the two, Wade whipped out his trusty blade and stood ready for their first attack. "Now let's make some chimi-fuckin'-changa's~" He said with a very pleasant tone.

The last of those very odd words leaves her lips, and she thinks she feels something weird with the parchment. But only for the briefest of moments. And then… she gets a faceful of purple cloud. She drops the scroll immidiately, her hands flailing in front of her as she wrinkles her nose. "Ah it got in my mouth!" She exclaims in a very agitated tone. She continues to flail and steps back, the cloud of lavender dissipating. Her nose still wrinkled with disgust, she is able to not get a look around her. She doesn't feel any different… so that's good. For a moment she had thought she was poisoned or something.

But those thoughts are quickly dissmissed as now people start to come into her view. She finds herself smiling widely as she relaxes a little, her big blue eyes looking all around her as one by one people come back to their visible states. And when that bartender approaches, her eyes widen and she tugs on her hand a little when he grasps it. It isn't a look of disgust on her face, but it's definitely discomfort. What… is he? Is he cursed, or something? She just nods vaguely, speaking in a very soft tone. "uh.. yeah… m'pleasure…" she just stares at the Dark Elf. Discretely she look around as the bartender continues to speak, seeing now that many of them weren't even human. If this isn't the Spirit World… then what the heck is this? Korra is rather practiced at half listening to people around her, since most conversations are boring. So she knows her cue when the bartender laughs, and she looks back to him, laughing also as she nods. "I won't tell them that though. And thanks, I appreciate the free room." Despite the fact she wholly expects never ever ever to be anywhere near here again once she gets things figured out.

She is indeed about to start a line of questions when the bartender holds out the touch pad to her. "Friend?" She says in a curious tone, taking the touch pad. She turns it over in her hand… it doesn't feel like metal or stone… some kind of rubber? She looks at the front again, at the note, and she glances to the bartender. "He said that, huh?" She looks back towards the note, and with a soft sigh she touches the triangle on the screen. "This is glass… I wo-" Her eyes widen as the thing speaks her name, and she lets out a soft yelp as she tosses it away from her. It lands on the ground (not cracking of course), and she draws her arms up and crosses them as she stares at it. Stone from around the touch pad suddenly draw over it into a dome, trapping the touch pad under it. She looks towards the bartender, then towards the touch pad again. It had paused the moment it left her hands. She creeps closer to the small dome, and she drops to her knees. She lowers her upper body down, a small slice of the dome sliding open so she can see inside. The paused screen still glows there in the dark, and Korra narrows her eyes at it. She rears up to sit on her knees, and draws one of her hands over the top of the dome. The stone of the dome slides to one side, and Korra leans forward cautiously to peek in at the touch pad.

With a soft whine in her throat, she bravely reaches in and grabs the touch pad once more. That triangle is back, and now she's staring at the Doctor's frozen face. "Hello?" She says softly. Still sitting on her knees, she pulls the pad closer to herself and shakes it. And then she shakes it again. "Hey… how are you in there?" She turns it over, looking to see if someone is standing on the other side or something. She looks back towards the front, and cautiously pushes the triangle again. As soon as she does, she cringes and turns her head a little, holding the pad away from her. Slowly she looks back to it… hey he knows her name?

She narrows her eyes a little as she sits on her knees there in the dirt listening to the touch pad, a small frown on her lips. "Between universes.." she utters softly to herself. The world is in danger.. and the multiverse… "I don't know where the multiverse is.." she says softly. Not realizing she's of course in it, and always has been. The screen goes black, and she blinks. "Hey, hey wait!" She exclaims loudly. She pushes on the screen, and then again. She actually knocks on it, leaning forward towards it. "hey! I need to know more!" She pauses "please" she adds as an afterthought. Korra shakes the touch pad vigorously, and grumbles with irritation. But she lets out a gasp as the triangle appears, and she presses it immediately. Once more the Doctor appears, and Korra starts to speak right away. "Wait wait who are you? How.. do… you.." her voice drifts off as she realizes he's just repeating the same thing over.

Korra sits back on her heels as she listens to the recording again. "Wait… all 4 elements? I can get to the Spirit World.." Glancing away from the pad, she thinks about that. If this is… goodness this sounds so dumb… if this is from the future, then someday she'll meet this guy and the gal in the background. And by that time she'll have mastered all 4 elements… and probably the Avatar State too! Her eyes widen with excitement and she looks back to the video. "Kvatch." Slowly she pushes herself to her feet "Kvatch Kvatch." The video ends again, and now her hands lower to her sides as she looks along the road. She speaks in a loud tone, her gaze moving back towards the bartender. "Hey, got a bag I can have?" She says with a smile.

Not much time at all passes, and Korra is on her way. Over her shoulder hangs a leather satchel, with the touch pad in it as well as some supplies. Some applies, a potato, some braided bread and a something they called a 'boiled creme treat'. She knows what the other things are… but that last one seems iffy to her. She also took a leather bladder of fresh water, which hangs at her opposite hip. As she gets to the perimeter of the town, she turns and waves to those that were there to give their goodbyes. "See you all soon!" There's a dumb joke there, and maybe she'll point it out later. "And go thank that guy for the cure! And tell him I'm sorry I collapsed his house!" Some of the townsfolk give her an odd look at that last thing.

She makes her way down the road at a good pace, every once in a while repeating in her head the name of the place she's looking for. Kvatch. Kvatch. She takes time to appreciate the flaura around her, there are so many pretty flowers. And many she doesn't recognize. She will have to come back later and study them a little more. When she has time after saving the world and all.

Every few minutes she actually jogs along the path, not really getting all that tired as she does. She's in pretty good shape, after all. There were a few times she kept herself cautious, thinking she was being followed or watched or something. Stay smart, look out for danger. That's what the window man had said. After a few hours she slows her pace from a jog to a swift walk to catch her breath. And as she does… she thinks she hears something ahead. A few big somethings. Her eyes narrow and she goes into a sprint, and then a job to catch up with whatever it is. Eventually coming into view is a small caravan, a small party of people. Looking like they're escorting something in a covered cage. And she catches a sort of banging from under that covering of the cage. She now walks not 30 feet behind the group, and she calls out, a wide smile on her lips. Her tone a casual one, as if just starting a random conversation. "Hey everyone. What's in the cage?"

Their response will determine her response… and while she may look unguarded and vulnerable… her feet and hands (that seem totally relaxed) are postured for defense…
The banging stops as Korra raises a question. Instead raucous metal chains scrape across the floor to clank something taut. Through a slit one green and bark eye socket peers out to Korra within the bright yellow-white of the sun above. A green rivulet drips from cracks above the eye socket and around the border of that hollow eye.

A voice trembling in spite of a narrowed glare replied before the guards had the chance, "Walker at the end. Free the walker at the end! Thieves, bandits, usurpers! The stars have gone out for guilty that threaten the balance. Aetherius rages against the dying of the light!"

Frustration renewed bark and green root feet brace at the narrow gap between cage floor and tarp. A female scream threatens to deafen the mages nearby with a battle cry backed by the rage of fallen warriors. Guards likely stumbling to gather their wits as much as their weapons the battle cry running roughshod toward their focus. Clatters of steel along the bars on each side shudder a thunderous clang toward the front. Creaking metal teeters a cage forward the cart itself protesting. Loud squeals of wood, metal, and oakflesh hurled spraying sap from the bars as the Spriggan tortures herself and the cage back and forth.

The mages guarding the Spriggan's stood back from its cage as it violently trashed about inside, trying to escape. The two horses pulling it were spoked, making them neigh and jump in fear, as their driver tried to ease them both from where he sat. One mage put a hand out in front of Korra to stop her from going further. "Stand back, citizen!" He ordered. "A spriggan is inside that cage, and it'll lash out to try and harm you if it gets the chance!" Two mages zapped the metal bars around the cage to hurt the Spriggan; trying to make her stop her constantly screaming and struggling of her chains. "This is official Imperial City business, it is best you keep moving along and ignore what you see!" The Spriggan was unlike any other they had come across before, it displayed an intelligence never before seen with the species, and had such a strange magical aura about it. This was no common Spriggan, it was special.

And this uniqueness was why they were bringing it to the Mages in the city for study. They were to dissect the creature, both physically, and with magic, to see if any daedric or dark magic was at play. There were seven mages in total, two riding the cage itself, while the rest laid atop horses all around the cage, keeping guard of it. If the creature tried to escape, they needed to kill it immediately. Fire was the best way of burning wood, and had their hands burning with flames just in case as it rattled about in her metal prison.

- Artis Solum, the Hungover - Cyrodiil, The Bloated Float Inn: In Motion -

Artis didn't remember passing out after his last drink, hell he didn't remember much of anything, aside from the jolly old time he, Callintus and Delsin were having, but upon waking something did hit him...and hard. A pounding headache, nausea, grogginess...and the ship was rocking, as if it were in motion. This alarmed Artis, as best as he could be alarmed in the state that he was in, who just managed to move the mead bottles he was cuddling without a calamity occurring. While Artis had made it to the bed, it was clear Delsin was not so fortunate, face down and drooling on the floor. Concerned, Artis rushed to Delsin and shook him.

"Delsin? Delsin! Wake up!" He quietly called to him, but the sounds of movement could be heard above him, so he motioned over to the cabin's door, peaking his head out as he listened to a conversation taking place between a dark figure down the hall and someone up the stairs he was calling up to and it only gave Artis reason to dread their current predicament. The men talking were seemingly seeking to pillage the ship and had interrogated the Orc Artis had seen earlier for information, but found no success. Now the hallway bandit had turned around and began walking back in Artis's direction, who had swiftly ducked back into the cabin before the bandit noticed.

Artis then put a hand to the side of his mouth and called out quietly: "Delsin! I don't know if you can hear me, but we've got trouble!" He tried to keep his voice down, but loud enough for only Delsin to hear. Then he took a few moments to think. If the man didn't know Artis and Delsin were down there, then the element of surprise was his to take. So, he summoned Oblivion into his right hand in a flash of darkness and such energies, gripping the Keyblade tightly as he waited behind the door until he heard that the bandit's footsteps were close.

Upon deciding he was close enough, Artis would initiate a surprise attack, intending to silence and subdue the bandit with the Keyblade across his neck in a chokehold and drag him into the cabin with Delsin, then he would do his own interrogation.

If the chokehold failed, Artis would aim to continue subduing the bandit with careful strikes to his head and legs, while lashing out with his hand against the bandits throat to stop his screaming, then would resume dragging him into the cabin.

Regardless, he would demand the following:

"Who are you then, scum?! Where's Ormil? Where's Callintus?! And what the hell is going on?! Talk or it'll only get worse from here, you bastard!" Artis spoke with a quiet venom to his words, trying not to rouse the attention of the upper bandit, but barely containing his anger against his victim.

@AIM Leader Wade @The Wanderer

The bandit didn't see Artis coming, taken completely off guard the moment the door swung. His balance was already uneven as it swung open, having to dodge it so it didn't hit him in the face, giving Artis perfect timing to wrap his keyblade around his throat. He was at Artis' mercy, and was quick to start talking. "I'm... not saying.... a damn thing!" Or not, as he choked out his words the longer Artis kept his blade squeezed against his throat. Before Artis could speak again, the door opened. It was Callintus! He looked the most sober out of them all, and had a stern look on his face to the bandit caught by the young keyblade wielder. He moved over and crouched down, checking the bandit's pockets. He found a note and some gold, along with a key to what seemed to be the storage area. Opening the note, Callintus read it aloud in a soft voice. "Lynch,

Your instructions are to make your way to the bottom deck and secure all of the rooms there. Make sure you don't disturb Minx. She's to be left alone to do her assignment. Remember, after the ship is scuttled, we'll meet back in Bravil in three days. Make sure you destroy this note after you memorize it." Callintus then tossed the note aside. "What do you want from the ship?"

"Go... To hell!" The bandit choked out, before he passed out. "Dammit." The knight muttered out, standing up and offering a hand for Artis to stand up. "You two alright?" When they answered, Calltinus moved out the room and walked down the hall, checking the corner where the stairs were. The door leading up was closed, so whoever was up there didn't hear them. He moved to the other door at the end of the hall, and with the key, he unlocked it. Inside was indeed the storage room, but in it was the orc bouncer from when they first arrived. "Callintus!" He said in surprise, shaking the knight's hand. "Thank you for freeing me. I've been locked in this storage room for hours."

"It's alright, Graman. We were all inside our rooms still, clearly the bandit was too thorough in his search. Do you know what's happened?"

"Not long ago, a gang of thieves calling themselves the Blackwater Brigands stormed the ship. They took myself and Ormil hostage and put the ship to sea. I have no idea what they're after."

"Hm... I haven't heard of them before, so they must be new. If we can get you to the top deck, can you steer us back?"

"Of course, but I'm not budging until the coast is clear."

"I wouldn't try putting you in harms way, Graman. Stay here and wait for my return. Do you know how many there are?"

"Four, including their leader."

"Then one for each deck, with the last likely guarding Ormil. Delsin, head to the top of the stairs and check to see how many there are. We have the advantage, as long as we stay hidden and don't alert the others. Artis, get my sword and helmet from my room, it should be under the bed."

"I'm used to dealing with drunken louts, not a gang of well armed thieves!"

"And they won't have control of this ship for much longer." Callintus promised, closing the door for Graman. When Delsin went to go check, there was only one other bandit by the bar, searching it for something. She was a dark elf with a sword, no shield and black leather armor like the other bandit.

Luer read over the letter a couple of times, before setting it down and crossing his arms. He was not entirely sure what to make of it. From what he has gathered, this man just wants to go live with his lover away from this city. What was wrong with that? He sighed and shook his head, turning to Dusk. "I am truly doubting we needs really kill this man… vampire even, he does not sound like he is that much of a threat." He commented. He could not be sure though, not until they met him. He shook his head again.

He glanced to the door at the sound of heavy footfalls. "Seems we are done here. Come, I feel the mentioned cabin may prove to be our next best fruitful venture in this quest." He stated, moving to leave the house. They probably drew too much attention when Dusk busted the door in. He knew it was accidental, but would the authorities here understand that he could not say. It was not something he wanted to risk.

Once outside he got away from the house to be sure they were not caught before referring to the map again. He glanced to Dusk and nodded. "This way." He added, taking lead to make way for the cabin that was mentioned in the woods. Where they will find it, and what they will find he just hoped would help.

The cabin was far out into the woods, well beyond the road leading out the city. It was hidden behind a large hill, with tall trees and large boulders around the front side. it faced the massive tower from the city, which was so large, even so far away from the city as they were, it was still so easy to see. The sun was beginning to set, and darkness was soon to take over, a vampire's prime time to begin the hunt. Whatever Luer was planning to do, he would need to decide quickly. The cabin looked old, but along the front porch, blue, pink and purple flowers grew along its edges in shrubberies. They were beautiful to look at. No sign of Roland, as he was likely to be inside. The door was unlocked, so entering was easy, but inside, there was a man. He had short brown hair, looked to be in his late 30s, and wore a green shirt with brown pants. The man was reading a book by the fireplace, sitting in a chair comfortably near it. The door creaked, however, as they opened it, ruining their element of surprise.

The man turned to face them, standing quickly from his chair, and backed away from Luer and the strange creature. He looked to be slowly edging his way over to the sword by the wall. "Go away!" He shouted, "I know what you're here for! Just leave me alone!" They were too far apart to see any kind of vampire markings or his teeth.

Reactions: Nero Kunivas
Luer did not expect quite such a trek to find this place. It was secluded to be sure which left him with further doubt that their target was much of a threat to anyone. If anything it just made it seem more like the poor man just wanted to be left alone. But he could not ignore the chances it was because he was killing people either. The only true way to know was to talk to him. Having expected the door to be locked if someone were home Luer opened it, and with it opening naturally assumed the cabin was vacant. This led to a rather big surprise when a man stood from a chair and demanded they leave- understandably.

Having made note of the sword the man was backing up to he put his hands up slowly. "Easy. I did not expect anyone to be here…" He assured quickly. That was only half true, he did expect it to be empty. From here it was hard to discern anything damning about him physically, but he seemed scared. "I do not want a fight, only to talk." He added gently. The last thing he wanted was a fight with an unknown- potentially innocent enemy.

Alistia's eyes locked immediately upon Issac as he was introduced. Something about him was off and weird. She didn't know quite what but, unlike the Deadpuddle or that Spider Ice man, he had her interest. Almost immediately she could feel her mind slipping into the earth, her will starting to merge with that of the stone, as she reached out to him. Flowers started to bud ever so softly at Issac's feet as pebbles shuddered and then... Alistia's mind suddenly snapped back to reality at the Doctor's call.

"R-Right!" she said simply enough as she turned to head off... only to stop and turn to look at Issac again. Part of her wished she could do something, but this was an arena match and it didn't take a genius to figure out that outside interference would never be tolerated. Foreign objects in the ring never worked out well. Not that she'd know, having never been a wrestler or anything like that.

"Doctor. That mage." she said as she hurried to catch up to him. "I don't think he's from this world. In fact, I'm almost certain of it. Maybe this worlds magic is different but he feels weird. I can feel him full of earth energy which doesn't feel... right... for this world. As strange as it sounds. I guess... Well... No matter. We need to find Shakira first." she said with a smile. With that she looked to Ben. "Hey Ben! Any of those aliens have anything that functions like radar? Or some way to hunt this guy down? None of my classes have anything close to that. What about you doc? You have that psycic paper. Do you have something else to read people's minds?"

With that she enacted her own method of searching. Namely rushing up the stairs towards the area with the tables, likely where the more notable people were, before tapping the nearest person she could on the shoulder.

"Excuse me!" she said in a prim and proper tone, bowing just a bit as she did to show respect. "Do you know where someone named Shakira is? I need to talk to them badly!"

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

Frank's eyes went back to Isaac, hearing the words and request that the lizard-man asked of him. "I cannot guarantee his safety, but I will try to ensure he has a fighting chance." Out on the battlefield, one had to worry about themselves as otherwise, they were a danger to themselves and to others.

So at best, Frank could only promise to try to keep the kid safe.

"Come. We are now to herald another fool's death." Was all he would say to Isaac.

He would take a sip from the fountain via a goblet, experiencing the feeling of being more energized than before. There was an odd taste, but before Frank could ponder on it, the sensation was gone. He was going to have to ask the Doctor to examine the liquid to see if it was having any effects on him. He would wait a second for Isaac to take a sip as well or not. Frank didn't exactly care what he did, he would continue on once again stopping so that Isaac was right next to him.

After that, he would step through the door and stand before the gate. Watching as it lowered when music kicked in. An odd thing considering the fact that the tech here was more than basic, walking into the open as the one responsible for the music made himself known. This was the one they were to fight so the enemy team could take the loss? So be it.

Frank's visor would close with a loud snap. He wasn't going to be taking any chances, he would only respond with this "I do not remember you from Foxhound, or my life before. Maybe this is a good thing, maybe you will be the one to send me back into the arms of death that I have been pulled from. Or maybe you'll be another body to add to the list." With that sound, Frank would jump into the air, his attempt to hit the man was to be a dive kick of sorts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin Rowe

Delsin would nod to the orders, simple go up and see how many people there are.

All Delsin needed to, was to avoid getting spotted and such. Creeping up the stairs, Delsin would keep to the shadows until he reached the room with the dark elf. Once there, Delsin would have a dilemma, as it appeared she was looking for something. And the thought of it being important, and if he went back there was the worry of something that could be importnat being lost.

But at the same time, he was instructed to scout and such.

Considering he didn't know all the facts, and if the dark elf was truly alone and if someone wasn't about to come on in mid take-down. Making his way back down to where Callistus and the others were to relay the news. "Spotted one up in a bar, don't know if there's others. Didn't want to risk it. She's looking for something."

He just hoped this was the right decision.

@AIM Leader Wade @Lady White @Nero Kunivas @WhoeverElseIMissed

Shakira watched from the stands with the tables, leaning against the stone railings. He looked to where the blue team entrance was, knowing that was where Fox and Isaac were waiting, as the gates for both sides remained closed. The argonian didn't place a bet, since it was neck and neck to see who would win. He had faith Isaac could win the fight, if Fox was made as bait, but the 'Red Undead' worried him too much to give him full confidence in the psychic fighter. It was too close to call. "Good people of the Imperial City. Welcome, to the Arena!" The announcer echoed, and the crowd's cheering grew even louder. "You came to watch a fight, and a fight you shall get! We have the two newest members of the blue team. First, the unknown warrior, the bare knuckle brawler from parts unknown, left hand bed ridden, right hand cemetery, the nicknamed ICE SPIDER! And besides him is the youngest warrior to walk through those gates, a natural unlike any other, the psychic fighter himself, THE PRODIGY SMASHING MACHINE, ISAAAAAAAAAAAC!!!!!" The crowd cheered like crazy as the gates fell down, and Isaac and Fox could walk through. The crowd loved Isaac, he had an underdog feel to him, and his psychonic powers made him even more popular for the visual specticle.

They enjoyed Fox, but the real love was for Isaac. "They face the most fearless foe on the yellow team to date. He has been killed again and again, yet even death cannot keep him down! Stabbed, zapped, burned alive, crushed by an atronach, lost both his arms, even had his head turned backwards! Yet through it all, he continued the fight, and won every, single, time! He is the Red Undead warrior of the arena, THE AXE MURDERER, THE NATURAL BORN KILLER, THE REGENERATING DEGENERATE, THE MERC WITH THE MOOOUUUUUTH.... DEEEEEEEEAAAAAAADPOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!"

When that name hit, and the gates fell down to open, a song began to play. Smoke began to slowly come out from the yellow team's entrance. A piano's note played over and over, before it stopped; letting the note fade out. "......... GLORIOUS!~" Lights appeared from within the yellow team's entrance. Fox and Isaac's opponent was wearing a light up, Ric Flair robe, and his back was turned to them. "No, I won't give in, I wont give in, 'till i'm victorious!~ And I will defend, I will defend!~" A guitar kicked into the song, and Deadpool turned to face his opponents, arms opened wide to drape the robe's flashy silver and blue colors out for all to see. He strutted out into the arena, taking in the crowds cheers, which might've actually been louder than Isaac's.

"Wooooooo!~"

"I may not know what it's like being a wrestler, but goddamn, I can see why they loved doing coke in the 80s!" Deadpool told Fox and Isaac, as the jeers of the crowd echoed all around them. He undid his robe and slipped it off; grabbing and throwing it into the crowd, for which a couple fans went rabid to grab it. "Careful with it, only had the one for convenience of this match!" He shouted to them. Up in the stands, Doctor watched everything that happened, standing there dumbfounded by the sight of it all. At least they found Fox, and like hell did Deadpool belong in this world, wasn't hard to figure out. "..... We need to find Shakira." He quickly told Alistia in a annoyed tone, before continuing over to the higher class stands.

Deadpool continued to take in the crowds affection, waving and blow kissing them. "Alright guys, so listen, I don't..... Wait, do I know you?" Wade asked Fox, since he looked familiar. "Never mind, doesn't matter, all I wanna say is this ain't personal, but I got a good 50 Gs on me winning against you, because those yellow team guys," he chuckled before continue, "they hate your guts. Especially you, they are really not happy about the cyber ninja thing you got going on. You they don't care about or even know your name, someone tells them, and they spell it wrong on their enemy board." He looked at Isaac for that comment.

"With that out of the way, I wanna wish ya a good day, been fun meeting you, and if you get injured, just play dead, you'll have a better chance of leaving this place alive." Backing up to give himself some space from the two, Wade whipped out his trusty blade and stood ready for their first attack. "Now let's make some chimi-fuckin'-changa's~" He said with a very pleasant tone.

"This is who I'm going to be fighting alongside my friend here?" Isaac muttered to himself as he judged his opponent before him. He had an... interesting, set of clothing and didn't appear to be similar to anyone he's ever met before. He concentrated for a moment to try to feel any Psynergy within him.

Nothing.

He certainly wasn't an Adept, as far as he could tell, he could feel little to no Psynergy radiating from him. But then he noticed that some flowers bloomed underneath him out of nowhere. What was all that about?

Looking towards Deadpool for a moment, he continued his concentration and summoned two creatures before him:

Djinn (2).jpgDjinn (2).jpg

Two small yellowy orange creatures appeared in front of Isaac, jumping around him before he closed his eyes and focused. Once he did this, the two creatures glowed a vibrant orange as they disappeared into physical energy and went straight into his body. He then released the energy and summoned forth a somewhat large structure:

Ramses.gif

Known as Ramses, Isaac commanded the creation to attack Deadpool by banging one of it's hands on the ground, summoning small rocks above him which would fall onto him at somewhat fast speeds. After a few seconds it would stop slamming on the ground, in which it will then lift up and form a Fist. It'll then launch the first towards Deadpool with a moderate speed and, if connected, would cause a small yellow explosion at the point of impact.

At the end of the Summon, regardless of any damage dealt or not, Isaac would feel his Venus Psynergy increase in strength by 40% after using this ability, but would put two of his Djinn that he used out of action for a while.

To anyone else in the Arena, they wouldn't be able to see Ramses at all but perhaps Alistia could potentially *feel* the attacks that Isaac uses due to his affinity to Venus. Deadpool however, since he's locked in an engagement with Isaac, will most likely see the attack in all it's glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
KorraBanner001B.jpg
Korra's eyes narrow as she looks slowly left to right, assessing the situation. This doesn't feel right. But then… she just came from a village of formerly invisible people, and some guy in a piece of glass seemed to know her. So what's right? Slowly her bright blue eyes move towards the mage that orders her to stop… and one of her brows perk up giving him an 'oh really?' look. There are people in Korra's life that have found out that the best way to get Korra to do something is to order her not to.

As the mage explains himself, as he orders her, Korra looks in the direction of the cage. She feels.. something in her heart. What is under the tarp? Why does it draw her attention so? "Spriggan?" She repeats softly, not having been familiar with the term. Or Imperial City. 'Imperial' City? She's never heard of such a place.. not in any of the nations.

She reminds herself that she has to traverse to the city of Kvatch. Wait.. is it a city? She doesn't remember… a city? Town? Village? Does it matter? She just knows she needs to get there, and this road will lead her in the direction of the city/town/village of Kvatch. That should be her priority, to get there and maybe get some answers. Whatever these guys are doing, she's not very interested in it. Or maybe she tells herself that so she can maybe move on. But still… something doesn't sit well with her. Something in the back of her mind… or perhaps in her very spirit…

Free the Spriggan

He says the Spriggan might hurt her… well first she doesn't know what a Spriggan even is. Second… she isn't scared of most things, really. She doesn't frighten easily. The Spriggan is making quite a ruckus… it's in pain…

Help her

"I should help her..." Korra whispers as her eyes draw back towards the mage that was addressing her. She narrows her eyes at him as she starts to walk towards him. "So here's an issue… see I'm not from around here. I don't know what a Spriggan is or why a buncha Fire Benders want to torture it. I don't know what Imperial City is. I just know I don't like being ordered around by some jerk on a... whatever that is. Weird ostrich horse thing...." As she walks, small stones all around her in the path begin to rise around her. Her hands suddenly ignite into flame, the heat causing her long hair to sway a little. "I'm gonna go ahead and set it free, take my chances with it. So" she looks towards the cage and calls out "You Fire Benders on the cage! You're gonna wanna jump off now!"

She takes off in a sudden sprint, and she spins around as she leaps up. Her knees draw up in midair and she lands on the dirt path, slamming her fists into it. She stares into the eyes of the mage that had been addressing her the whole time. There is a rumble underfoot, and columns of stone suddenly burst forth from under the carriage itself. But they exert themselves diagonally… and through the wheels of the carriage itself with uncanny precision. She effectively locks the carriage in place, the earth itself seeming to latch onto it.

Korra now grins tauntingly towards the mage as she stands slowly. Her knees are slightly bent with her feet shoulder length apart. Her palms are both forward towards that mage, one drawn back slightly with her bent elbow. Subtle flames dance along her arms in a rhythmic pattern, as if following the beat of some unheard song. "How about it, chump? You and your pals wanna walk away while you got a chance? You can either do it now and keep a little honor, or beg me to let you walk away later after I beat the crap out of all of you. I'm good either way."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusk's anger grew ever slowly as they adventured outside of the city. The walk wasn't as long as he originally expected, so he didn't get time to calm himself down. Since leaving the city Dusk's physique seemed to change. He was no longer a lanky, delicate-looking creature. His muscles gained more definition as they tensed. Cracks looked like they had appeared on the lower half of his mask-like face where the mouth would be.

Every once in a while during the walk, he would stop and hold his face. It wasn't a surefire way to calm him down, but it kept him mostly in check.
An aura of murderous intent surrounded him when they reached the cottage.

Having the door slightly open was good, since if there was a locked one he would blow it off its hinges. He let Luer go in first so he could have a moment outside the cabin. When no one was looking, he punched the ground several times to relieve the anger. He re-entered the cabin, leaving a large crater next to the side of the cabin. The hole was about five or six feet in diameter and maybe a foot deep. The man inside wasn't the evil being Dusk envisioned, instead, the man seemed quite incapable of combat. When the man reached for the sword, Dusk grabbed the doorframe and crunched it in his palm, stopping himself from lunging at the man. It was obvious something had changed in the large Dusk, and that it wasn't fully complete. He let Luer do most of the communication since he seemed more accustomed to the peace department.

- Artis Solum, Twilight Warrior - Cyrodiil, The Bloated Float Inn: Bandit Raid -

Artis's attack was successful, but the interrogation on his part and the re-emergent Callintus didn't go so well, leading to the scumbag passing out from oxygen deprivation, but the fool had a note he was supposed to destroy still on him that told them a few things...one stood out to Artis in particular: Who was this "Minx" and was she dangerous? Putting this thought aside for a moment to take Callintus's hand, Artis was relieved to see the Orc Bouncer, now known to Artis as Graman, was still alive and well, but Ormil had yet to be found, with Callintus suggesting that the leader of these "Blackwater Brigands" was keeping guard of him.

Graman was then secured back in his room for safety, followed by a simple instruction from Callintus that Artis followed without a word, retrieving the Knight's sword and helmet, handing the implements to him in short order, then regrouped with Delsin, who was scouting ahead, Keyblade at the ready. Delsin had spotted someone at the bar and expressed his unwillingness to engage. Artis, sobered up enough to think in spite of his headache, but more so to feel. And bandits such as these bastards made him furious, clenching his free hand into a fist as he peeked to spot the dark elf and growled quietly, turning to Delsin.

"They've got to pay for this. Be ready to back me up." Artis spoke passionately and quietly, his heart doing all the talking, but before he would make his move, he would respond to any protest by Delsin and/or Callintus with eye contact and two words:

"Trust me." He uttered with assurance, before finally making his move, slowly heading up the stairs, keeping to the shadowed parts of the stairway and the room he entered, planning his attack against the dark elf. Even if others were out of sight to Delsin, they would have a hard time spotting Artis initially, because he enveloped himself in a light aura of Darkness that complimented his placement in the shadows very well, enough to make them second guess, but after that, he would be spotted. It was long enough for him to pounce.

Artis would go for a quick, but heavy downward strike against the elf. If she noticed him and countered, he would attempt to block the attack, then back off and enter a defensive stance, intensifying his aura and making his irises flash orange, both to inspire fear and throw his foe off balance. If she didn't notice him, he would clonk her in the head hard to knock her unconscious, then would whip around to make sure no one else was in the bar, all while in a similar defensive stance to if he failed.

Alistia whipped around as she felt the earth move throughout her body, her soul, as the two beings were summoned. She had no clue what on earth they were, but they were strong in earth magic to be certain. They reminded her extremely of the egi's she summoned when she was in her summoner class but invisible for now. Sort of. She could easily sense, almost see, them beyond just being a hazy thing. Then they called forth their own egi. It wasn't a primal, she could sense that easily enough, but it practically screamed of being an egi.

"Doctor. I'm sorry, but I have something I need to do. Now!" she said as her ears flattened down against her head. The earth wasn't in pain in the slightest. In fact it seemed apathetic or even slightly favorable to the young hyur's conjuration skills. That didn't change the fact that such a skill had just been employed here, out in the multiverse, where such a thing might not even be possible within this realm. She dashed down through the crowd, using her staff to part between them, as Ramses launched it's attack. She could only sense it, feeling like an odd building of earth, but boy could she SENSE it! Maybe not make out it's color or details, but most certainly it's size, shape, and everything else.

Then she made it down to the front, her eyes straining, cursing just how weak they were in broad daylight, to try and make out the boys features. Was he one of Gridania's conjurers? One she knew maybe? Just maybe? He looked like a Hyur to be certain and she had no reason to doubt that he was one; but his magic was different than that of her own as well. He had used those beings and his attacks felt different than her own methods. Water and wind didn't feel the same at all either and she felt guarenteed he couldn't dabble in the arcane. Not one of Gridania's? She could shout the motto of her lands but, even if the boy heard them, even if he was of her world, he might not be Gridanian or even of the Alliance.

Her staff glowed as she closed her eyes. She slowly started to merge her will with that of the earth's, waiting for him to cast his next spell. It might feel a bit wonky but she wasn't going to interfere. Merely... sense. Feel. Let the earth be shaped and see if it was the magic of Eorzea or some other land instead.

Down below the flowers started to bloom again as Alistia's will started to merge with that of the earth, signifying her presence, even if she was just going to be passive and wait to see just what on earth was going on with this hyur.

"Twelve protect us both." she whispered under her breath. "Until we return home from these strange lands."

Howling turned to staggered gurgles as oakflesh came in contact with electrified cage. Though the rocking stopped a guttural pain continued from the Spriggan still on her feet. Chains about her chest poor conductors for lightning that seared her focus at the bars. Chains rattle and clink as lighting seized her torso wrapped in chains as it was. Stressed from injury the scent of burnt cork and honey flowed from the cage. Now down to one knee the Spriggan listened instead eyes clenched shut an ear craned forward. Still finding her own voice again given a focus beset by the pain of smoldering head wounds.

A voice declared intention to free her raising her head. The Spriggan smiled even as burnt petals rained down from her hair at the motion. Resumption of her task was all that mattered to the voices arguing in her head. They said unkind things about these imperial milk-drinkers and their cause of ignorance. The foot of the cage drawing her eye where frayed anchors of the tarp had either burnt or torn away. While her arms lie under heavy chain her legs were still free standing again as the cart shook then held firm.

A voice calmer now but no less acrid the burnt face aimed wrath at the mages, "Be thankful Magnus' design for Mundus is stronger than your ignorance, milk drinkers. His roots run deep as His creation calls out to the walkers of the end to protect itself."

Suffering but not the least broken a plan formed in her mind to at least see the battle. One high kick and curl of her long toes put holes in the tarp to pull straight down. Snaps of abused rope frees the heavy tarp to yank down toward the driver if not any others with it. Though her insides glowed with the midday light half of the green and bark spriggan suffered. Deep blackened wounds crack along otherwise soft oakflesh that bled a glowing sap. Flowered greenery once along her head burnt away to the scalp. Heavy wooden crown on her head sporting furrows from pounding vertical bars.

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

Frank's eyes went back to Isaac, hearing the words and request that the lizard-man asked of him. "I cannot guarantee his safety, but I will try to ensure he has a fighting chance." Out on the battlefield, one had to worry about themselves as otherwise, they were a danger to themselves and to others.

So at best, Frank could only promise to try to keep the kid safe.

"Come. We are now to herald another fool's death." Was all he would say to Isaac.

He would take a sip from the fountain via a goblet, experiencing the feeling of being more energized than before. There was an odd taste, but before Frank could ponder on it, the sensation was gone. He was going to have to ask the Doctor to examine the liquid to see if it was having any effects on him. He would wait a second for Isaac to take a sip as well or not. Frank didn't exactly care what he did, he would continue on once again stopping so that Isaac was right next to him.

After that, he would step through the door and stand before the gate. Watching as it lowered when music kicked in. An odd thing considering the fact that the tech here was more than basic, walking into the open as the one responsible for the music made himself known. This was the one they were to fight so the enemy team could take the loss? So be it.

Frank's visor would close with a loud snap. He wasn't going to be taking any chances, he would only respond with this "I do not remember you from Foxhound, or my life before. Maybe this is a good thing, maybe you will be the one to send me back into the arms of death that I have been pulled from. Or maybe you'll be another body to add to the list." With that sound, Frank would jump into the air, his attempt to hit the man was to be a dive kick of sorts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wooooooo!~"

"This is who I'm going to be fighting alongside my friend here?" Isaac muttered to himself as he judged his opponent before him. He had an... interesting, set of clothing and didn't appear to be similar to anyone he's ever met before. He concentrated for a moment to try to feel any Psynergy within him.

Nothing.

He certainly wasn't an Adept, as far as he could tell, he could feel little to no Psynergy radiating from him. But then he noticed that some flowers bloomed underneath him out of nowhere. What was all that about?

Looking towards Deadpool for a moment, he continued his concentration and summoned two creatures before him:

View attachment 176175View attachment 176175

Two small yellowy orange creatures appeared in front of Isaac, jumping around him before he closed his eyes and focused. Once he did this, the two creatures glowed a vibrant orange as they disappeared into physical energy and went straight into his body. He then released the energy and summoned forth a somewhat large structure:

View attachment 176176

Known as Ramses, Isaac commanded the creation to attack Deadpool by banging one of it's hands on the ground, summoning small rocks above him which would fall onto him at somewhat fast speeds. After a few seconds it would stop slamming on the ground, in which it will then lift up and form a Fist. It'll then launch the first towards Deadpool with a moderate speed and, if connected, would cause a small yellow explosion at the point of impact.

At the end of the Summon, regardless of any damage dealt or not, Isaac would feel his Venus Psynergy increase in strength by 40% after using this ability, but would put two of his Djinn that he used out of action for a while.

To anyone else in the Arena, they wouldn't be able to see Ramses at all but perhaps Alistia could potentially *feel* the attacks that Isaac uses due to his affinity to Venus. Deadpool however, since he's locked in an engagement with Isaac, will most likely see the attack in all it's glory.

"Pfft." Deadpool snickered over Fox's monologue. "What, are you from a Kojima game or something-- OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH." It suddenly clicked in Wade's head where Foxy was from, but before he could make any more references no one but his writer gets, Fox made the first attack. Putting his wrists together to make an X, he blocked the kick, and while his stance remained solid, the force pushed him back a good five feet, with marks along the ground showing his dragged feet. Pushing off Fox, DP was quick to strike back, spinning around so one blade would go across his chest, while the other sword, facing up his arm, tried stabbing his throat. Fox's armor would prove to be too strong, as both attacks simply made sparks off him, with both arms blocking the attacks. With each swing Deadpool made, it was an attempt to strike a blow somewhere in the armor that had a weak point, but each one proved useless, or Fox was fast enough to counter the attack.

When trying an upper jab with his sword to Fox's chin, trying to stick it through his jaw, Fox dodged it by moving his head to the side, grabbing Wade's arm, and throwing him to the ground over his shoulder. On is back, Deadpool tried kicking Fox in the head, but his foot just banged off the metal, and he let out an, "Ow!" Before Grey smash the palm of his hand right into Wade's cheek twice. Both times hit hard, enough to fracture the skull, but it didn't keep Wade down, as he smashed the blade into Fox's ear to get him off. More sparks fell off his head, and the armor only had a scratch, but there would be a by the clang noise the blade made. Rolling backwards, Wade jumped back to his feet, but before both men could continue, a large rock suddenly fell in front of them. Isaac was attacking now, and rocks were falling about.

"Oh-Fuck," The boulders were falling by the second, nearly burying him and Fox, and it didn't help Wade said aloud, "I'm not Jewish or Val Kilmer, stop it!" In reference to the large Egyptian named being Isaac summoned. He avoided the rocks, but he had little time to dodge the next attack, which was the fist of the damn thing, and with large boulders surrounding him, there wasn't a good place to dramatically jump out of the way. So quickly, with Grey Fox right next to him, Wade with both blades, spun around Fox so their backs were touching, the back of one blade was in front of his neck and chest, while the other wrapped around his stomach. This was to entrap Fox, as when Ramses fist hit, Frank would take the bulk of it. Once it hit, and the yellow explosion happened, both ninjas would be sent flying across the arena, landing separately from each other. Wade landed to the far left, and with only one sword, the other in between him and Frank.

Alistia whipped around as she felt the earth move throughout her body, her soul, as the two beings were summoned. She had no clue what on earth they were, but they were strong in earth magic to be certain. They reminded her extremely of the egi's she summoned when she was in her summoner class but invisible for now. Sort of. She could easily sense, almost see, them beyond just being a hazy thing. Then they called forth their own egi. It wasn't a primal, she could sense that easily enough, but it practically screamed of being an egi.

"Doctor. I'm sorry, but I have something I need to do. Now!" she said as her ears flattened down against her head. The earth wasn't in pain in the slightest. In fact it seemed apathetic or even slightly favorable to the young hyur's conjuration skills. That didn't change the fact that such a skill had just been employed here, out in the multiverse, where such a thing might not even be possible within this realm. She dashed down through the crowd, using her staff to part between them, as Ramses launched it's attack. She could only sense it, feeling like an odd building of earth, but boy could she SENSE it! Maybe not make out it's color or details, but most certainly it's size, shape, and everything else.

Then she made it down to the front, her eyes straining, cursing just how weak they were in broad daylight, to try and make out the boys features. Was he one of Gridania's conjurers? One she knew maybe? Just maybe? He looked like a Hyur to be certain and she had no reason to doubt that he was one; but his magic was different than that of her own as well. He had used those beings and his attacks felt different than her own methods. Water and wind didn't feel the same at all either and she felt guarenteed he couldn't dabble in the arcane. Not one of Gridania's? She could shout the motto of her lands but, even if the boy heard them, even if he was of her world, he might not be Gridanian or even of the Alliance.

Her staff glowed as she closed her eyes. She slowly started to merge her will with that of the earth's, waiting for him to cast his next spell. It might feel a bit wonky but she wasn't going to interfere. Merely... sense. Feel. Let the earth be shaped and see if it was the magic of Eorzea or some other land instead.

Down below the flowers started to bloom again as Alistia's will started to merge with that of the earth, signifying her presence, even if she was just going to be passive and wait to see just what on earth was going on with this hyur.

"Twelve protect us both." she whispered under her breath. "Until we return home from these strange lands."

The Doctor was distracted by how uproarious the crowd became after Isaac's attack, cheering on the destruction and chaos below them. By the time he chimed in to hear what Alistia was saying, she was halfway through her sentence, and already moving away from him. "Wait, what? Where are you going!" The Doctor took a few steps forward to go after her, but it was too late, she disappeared into the crowd, and he was left by himself, as everyone else was looking for Shakira. So far, none of the Argonian's in the standard seats were the lizard-man, but the one standing in the higher class overlooks certainly was paying close attention to the fight. The Doctor noticed it quickly and continued to make his way over there.

The Argonian looked on tensely. So far, Isaac had the upper hand, as while he couldn't see what creatures the boy was conjuring up, the show he was putting on for the crowd with his psychic abilities made him already a favorite. If they could see what he had by his side, they'd love him even more. He didn't realize that the Doctor found his way to his table, and was standing a few feet from him. "Shakira?" He asked, for which the Argonian turned around, puzzled by the look of the Doctor. He didn't recognize him, and unless his memory was failing, he didn't recognize him either. "Who's asking?" He replied.

"I think you have something important." The Doctor simply said, both hands in his jacket's pockets. "Very important."

Shrugging, Shakira turned back to the fight. "I don't know you, Imperial," he figured the Doctor was one, "or what you're talkin' about--"

"The Amulet of Kings, I know you have it." Now was not a good time to play dumb in front of the Doctor.

Shakira slowly turned back around with a cautious look. "Now who says that?"

"You, I can see it on your face." Shakira was making it obvious with the body language. "You have it."

"........"
Shakira became even more cautious now, sutbly and slowly reaching his hand down to a small knife holstered by his hip. A small thought entered his head that this guy might be with the red hoods. "You're making some crazy accusations."

"Oh, don't give me--" Quickly, Shakira pulled out the knife as the Doctor spoke, but the timelord was just as quick to the draw as well, pulling out his screwdriver. Aimed for the knife, he pressed the button, and sparks flew out of Shakira's hands. The knife fell over the ledge, and Shakira gripped his hand in pain. "I've had a very long day, and I will not have more of this secrecy. What is the Amulet of Kings, and why is it important?" The Doctor asked in a threatening tone, with the screwdriver pointed right at Shakira.

Looking to the Doctor with confusion now, Shakira took a moment to think, before speaking again. ".... You're not from this world too, huh?..... Seems we're getting that here all too often." He then looked back down to the arena below. The fight had to end with someone dying. That was the rule of the arena. And since Deadpool couldn't die, it was simply a waiting game. How long before he tired out Isaac? "You want information? Help me stop the fight." He used that kid to gain for himself, and while he still felt no remorse over it, the argonian didn't want the kid going out like this.

The Doctor nodded.

Howling turned to staggered gurgles as oakflesh came in contact with electrified cage. Though the rocking stopped a guttural pain continued from the Spriggan still on her feet. Chains about her chest poor conductors for lightning that seared her focus at the bars. Chains rattle and clink as lighting seized her torso wrapped in chains as it was. Stressed from injury the scent of burnt cork and honey flowed from the cage. Now down to one knee the Spriggan listened instead eyes clenched shut an ear craned forward. Still finding her own voice again given a focus beset by the pain of smoldering head wounds.

A voice declared intention to free her raising her head. The Spriggan smiled even as burnt petals rained down from her hair at the motion. Resumption of her task was all that mattered to the voices arguing in her head. They said unkind things about these imperial milk-drinkers and their cause of ignorance. The foot of the cage drawing her eye where frayed anchors of the tarp had either burnt or torn away. While her arms lie under heavy chain her legs were still free standing again as the cart shook then held firm.

A voice calmer now but no less acrid the burnt face aimed wrath at the mages, "Be thankful Magnus' design for Mundus is stronger than your ignorance, milk drinkers. His roots run deep as His creation calls out to the walkers of the end to protect itself."

Suffering but not the least broken a plan formed in her mind to at least see the battle. One high kick and curl of her long toes put holes in the tarp to pull straight down. Snaps of abused rope frees the heavy tarp to yank down toward the driver if not any others with it. Though her insides glowed with the midday light half of the green and bark spriggan suffered. Deep blackened wounds crack along otherwise soft oakflesh that bled a glowing sap. Flowered greenery once along her head burnt away to the scalp. Heavy wooden crown on her head sporting furrows from pounding vertical bars.

The guards laughed at Korra's threat. She wore nothing but silk clothing, no armor, she wasn't even armed! And she stood tall and mighty, as if she was a troll, trying to intimidate them all. "Madam, you do realize we're Imperial troops, don't you? Threatening us is suicide waiting to happen. We'll let you go with one final warning, and if you continue to pester us, we won't hesitate to cuff you in the same chains holding that spriggan." The guard told her, his voice becoming more serious. "Now, I suggest you continue along with your journey, and let us--" Before he could finish, the Spriggan surprised them all. No one was looking her way, they were all focused on Korra, so none of them could see that she was trying to make another escape.

With the tarp flying down, and her attempt to free herself from the cage again, a few of the guards were buried under the tarp, while the rest turned away from Korra to focus on the cage. "She's trying to get free, stop her!" One guard shouted, preparing to strike the cage again with another lightning attack. However, no one was focused on Korra now, and the guard closest to her had his back facing away from her.

Last edited:
Luer did not expect quite such a trek to find this place. It was secluded to be sure which left him with further doubt that their target was much of a threat to anyone. If anything it just made it seem more like the poor man just wanted to be left alone. But he could not ignore the chances it was because he was killing people either. The only true way to know was to talk to him. Having expected the door to be locked if someone were home Luer opened it, and with it opening naturally assumed the cabin was vacant. This led to a rather big surprise when a man stood from a chair and demanded they leave- understandably.

Having made note of the sword the man was backing up to he put his hands up slowly. "Easy. I did not expect anyone to be here…" He assured quickly. That was only half true, he did expect it to be empty. From here it was hard to discern anything damning about him physically, but he seemed scared. "I do not want a fight, only to talk." He added gently. The last thing he wanted was a fight with an unknown- potentially innocent enemy.
Dusk
Dusk's anger grew ever slowly as they adventured outside of the city. The walk wasn't as long as he originally expected, so he didn't get time to calm himself down. Since leaving the city Dusk's physique seemed to change. He was no longer a lanky, delicate-looking creature. His muscles gained more definition as they tensed. Cracks looked like they had appeared on the lower half of his mask-like face where the mouth would be.

Every once in a while during the walk, he would stop and hold his face. It wasn't a surefire way to calm him down, but it kept him mostly in check.
An aura of murderous intent surrounded him when they reached the cottage.

Having the door slightly open was good, since if there was a locked one he would blow it off its hinges. He let Luer go in first so he could have a moment outside the cabin. When no one was looking, he punched the ground several times to relieve the anger. He re-entered the cabin, leaving a large crater next to the side of the cabin. The hole was about five or six feet in diameter and maybe a foot deep. The man inside wasn't the evil being Dusk envisioned, instead, the man seemed quite incapable of combat. When the man reached for the sword, Dusk grabbed the doorframe and crunched it in his palm, stopping himself from lunging at the man. It was obvious something had changed in the large Dusk, and that it wasn't fully complete. He let Luer do most of the communication since he seemed more accustomed to the peace department.

"I know you're here because of Relfina, and I've had enough of it! I want to be left in peace, and I've no answers to give anymore!" Roland's voice grew even louder, with his hands bunched up into fists. "I want nothing more than to be left alone and forget the whole incident occurred, dammit! You barge into my home, with a grotesque beast," he pointed to Dusk, "to intimidate me, and expect my compliance? Well I'm fed up with it! I had nothing to do with her murder, and I'm sick of being remaindered of that night! I'll ask you once more to leave my home now!" Now Roland was nearly touching the sword with his hand, yet he didn't get try grabbing it.

Delsin Rowe

Delsin would nod to the orders, simple go up and see how many people there are.

All Delsin needed to, was to avoid getting spotted and such. Creeping up the stairs, Delsin would keep to the shadows until he reached the room with the dark elf. Once there, Delsin would have a dilemma, as it appeared she was looking for something. And the thought of it being important, and if he went back there was the worry of something that could be importnat being lost.

But at the same time, he was instructed to scout and such.

Considering he didn't know all the facts, and if the dark elf was truly alone and if someone wasn't about to come on in mid take-down. Making his way back down to where Callistus and the others were to relay the news. "Spotted one up in a bar, don't know if there's others. Didn't want to risk it. She's looking for something."

He just hoped this was the right decision.

- Artis Solum, Twilight Warrior - Cyrodiil, The Bloated Float Inn: Bandit Raid -

Artis's attack was successful, but the interrogation on his part and the re-emergent Callintus didn't go so well, leading to the scumbag passing out from oxygen deprivation, but the fool had a note he was supposed to destroy still on him that told them a few things...one stood out to Artis in particular: Who was this "Minx" and was she dangerous? Putting this thought aside for a moment to take Callintus's hand, Artis was relieved to see the Orc Bouncer, now known to Artis as Graman, was still alive and well, but Ormil had yet to be found, with Callintus suggesting that the leader of these "Blackwater Brigands" was keeping guard of him.

Graman was then secured back in his room for safety, followed by a simple instruction from Callintus that Artis followed without a word, retrieving the Knight's sword and helmet, handing the implements to him in short order, then regrouped with Delsin, who was scouting ahead, Keyblade at the ready. Delsin had spotted someone at the bar and expressed his unwillingness to engage. Artis, sobered up enough to think in spite of his headache, but more so to feel. And bandits such as these bastards made him furious, clenching his free hand into a fist as he peeked to spot the dark elf and growled quietly, turning to Delsin.

"They've got to pay for this. Be ready to back me up." Artis spoke passionately and quietly, his heart doing all the talking, but before he would make his move, he would respond to any protest by Delsin and/or Callintus with eye contact and two words:

"Trust me." He uttered with assurance, before finally making his move, slowly heading up the stairs, keeping to the shadowed parts of the stairway and the room he entered, planning his attack against the dark elf. Even if others were out of sight to Delsin, they would have a hard time spotting Artis initially, because he enveloped himself in a light aura of Darkness that complimented his placement in the shadows very well, enough to make them second guess, but after that, he would be spotted. It was long enough for him to pounce.

Artis would go for a quick, but heavy downward strike against the elf. If she noticed him and countered, he would attempt to block the attack, then back off and enter a defensive stance, intensifying his aura and making his irises flash orange, both to inspire fear and throw his foe off balance. If she didn't notice him, he would clonk her in the head hard to knock her unconscious, then would whip around to make sure no one else was in the bar, all while in a similar defensive stance to if he failed.

Callintus had to give the boy credit. Artis was ready to fall into combat for the greater good, but he was quite hesitant as well. The kid was too eager, too emotional. He took all of what had transpired to heart, and wished to gain vengeance on these pirates, not for himself, but for what happened to Graman and Ormil. Perhaps it was because of his old age, but Callintus understood the dangers of letting your emotions take control of your actions, and Artis was a prime example of a young fighter who had yet to experience that cost for letting his passion misguide him. Still, he allowed the boy to attack first, staying in the stairwell with Delsin. One thing he did realize about Artis, as he charged out to attack was his sword. What in the nine divine was that? It was a giant key looking sword, but that barely looked sharp enough to cut leather! And where did he get that, his coat? It was big enough to hold it.

Artis' attack worked to perfection, as by the time the dark elf turned around, her hand had just grasped the hilt of her sword, as Artis' blade smashed against her skull. The Dark elf fell unconscious, and the deck was clear. All that remained was the starboard, where the ship's wheel was. One of these bandits were up there, and since Artis had taken the reigns on fighting first, Delsin could go next. "Nicely done!" Callintus complimented, seeing how clean the strike was. "Delsin, you take the starboard of the ship. If their leader is anywhere, it'll be with Ormil. I can imagine the noise will have alerted her." The knight placed his helmet on, and drew his sword with shield at hand. Graman was right behind them, staying close to the stairway leading down just in case.

The starboard only had one bandit, and he was at the helm. An Imperial with long dark hair, and again wearing the same leather armor as the others. When noticing Delsin, he quickly moved aside and walked over to him. "What -- ?" He mumbled, seeing the native American. "What are you doing up here? They find the Golden Galleon yet?" The bandit didn't recognize Delsin, but because his clothing was somewhat similar to his, he wondered if the boy was with them or not, and if so, why the hell didn't his leader say they were splitting the profits five ways? It was night out, and land was nowhere to be seen, so they had been sailing for quite a few hours it seemed.

Luer gave a smile to that, taking a step back so he did not seem threatening at all. He kept his hands up . "Good. That is good to hear and I believe you." Like he thought, this man just wanted left alone. He did not seem to be guilty of killing that woman either like Seridur said he was. He glanced to Dusk though when Roland pointed to him. He shook his head. "I assure you despite his… rough… exterior my friend is quite gentle." He said, though he had a feeling the word of his was not enough. "I believe you are innocent, and I only want to get your story. I promise I am not here to accuse you of anything."

He turned to Dusk and gesture him to leave. "Wait outside, please. Let me talk to him." He asked with an apologetic look. If it would make Roland more comfortable it would be best if Dusk waited outside for him.

a large rock suddenly fell in front of them. Isaac was attacking now, and rocks were falling about.

"Oh-Fuck," The boulders were falling by the second, nearly burying him and Fox, and it didn't help Wade said aloud, "I'm not Jewish or Val Kilmer, stop it!" In reference to the large Egyptian named being Isaac summoned. He avoided the rocks, but he had little time to dodge the next attack, which was the fist of the damn thing, and with large boulders surrounding him, there wasn't a good place to dramatically jump out of the way. So quickly, with Grey Fox right next to him, Wade with both blades, spun around Fox so their backs were touching, the back of one blade was in front of his neck and chest, while the other wrapped around his stomach. This was to entrap Fox, as when Ramses fist hit, Frank would take the bulk of it. Once it hit, and the yellow explosion happened, both ninjas would be sent flying across the arena, landing separately from each other. Wade landed to the far left, and with only one sword, the other in between him and Frank.

Once Isaac felt his Venus Power increase from the attack, but saw that his partner took the brunt of the final strike, he felt the need to apologise.

"Sorry!"

He shouted as he concentrated once more and looked towards Deadpool, observing this weapon; Duel Blades? He pulled out his Sword; the Gaia Blade and rushed in for an attack. But as Isaac was about to get close to him, his sword glowed and instead he stopped in his tracks and pulled his Sword upwards. The Blade glowed vibrantly and all of a sudden; A colossal yellow sword appeared above Deadpool and began to crash down onto him. Wherever it landed whether it was on Deadpool or the ground, it would let loose a veritable water spout of yellow energy as it digs downwards, and detonating in a large bright explosion of purple energy.

Dusk
-------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dusk's hands gripped harder on the already destroyed doorframe the more that the man talked. It was becoming harder and harder for Dusk to control himself. The sword on the wall wasn't helping him calm down either, in fact, it might have been making things worse. no! What was he saying? Did he really want to kill this man on a whim? He shook the thoughts out of his head, these thoughts weren't needed. He quickly was snapped out of his thoughts when Luer told him to wait outside. It probably best since if he stayed in the room with that man, he might kill both luer and this man. Dusk walked out in a fit of anger, ripping the piece of doorframe he was holding onto off and slamming the door into place, leaving Luer isolated and alone with the man.
The outside wasn't as helpful as Dusk believed. He couldn't stop thinking over how angry that the man made him. There were dents in the ground were Dusk paced. Why couldn't he calm down?! He punched a tree, creating a small crater in the trunk. Why?! He smashed the tree again, this time making the tree crack and splinter, eventually falling down. He kept punching and bringing down trees. The falling of the trees could be obviously heard inside the cabin, but Dusk didn't care, all he wanted to do was destroy. The cracks on his face splintered off to reveal a monstrous mouth filled with rows of teeth in a toothy smile. A cloak made of fur the same color that gave him his namesake formed around his neck. Dusk reached a hand into his back, spewing black liquid everywhere. He then ripped out a large sword the size of his body. The liquid that dripped from the sword immediately steamed once it came into contact with the ground. His entire stance changed from before. Originally, he stood straight like a human but now he stood in a hunched, barbaric stance. He continued with his rampage, this time much faster than with his fists. After most of the trees in the area were gone, he started to smash his sword into the ground, creating a large crater in front of the cabin. The cabin itself started to lean towards Dusk and into the crater. It must be destroyed. He moved the sword into a vertical position next to him and ran at the side of the cabin, slicing into the wall. Turning backward, he started to smash the handle into the wall, creating a hole to the inside. Threats must be eliminated. Dusk then turned the sword and started to slice through the front wall, where the door was located. It was as if an animal was tearing meat from its prey. A scream let out from within him. It sounded as if a hundred souls had been released from hell, all screaming in agony. If it continued like this, the cabin might fall in on itself.

Last edited:
KorraBanner001B.jpg
As the guard 'warns' the young woman, she just continues to smirk right at him. She stays in her stance… a defensive Fire Bending stance. She takes in the positions of all of the guards discretely, her mind formulating multiple strategies she can employ. A different strategy for different possibilities. A strategy to employ depending on which of the guards attacked her first. And a strategy in case she has to act first.

Turns out after all that, it was the latter.

Her eyes shift from each guard as the tarp flies down… and one of them is about to use an electrical attack. She recognizes it… but not for what it actually is. In her perception, a Fire Bender is about to use Lightning Bending against something in a metal cage. And no, that is not something she will allow. She has to move fast to enact the whole of her plan. And for this young Water Tribe girl… that is no problem whatsoever.

From her defensive stance her body shifts. One hand draws back to her side and then thrusts forward as her knees bend. She then draws a knee up, standing perfectly balanced on one foot as she draws her opposite fist back to her side. "No you don't!" Her stance shifts forward as her raised foot meets the ground and she thrusts her left fist forward, her right drawn to her hip. A vicious burst of flame explodes from her thrust fist, aiming right for the mage that is going to try and use the electricity against the Spriggan. The beam of fire is easily 1 and a half feet in diameter and lasts for almost 2 seconds. Enough to dissuade the mage from his electrical attack. And that's all she needs, to stop him from acting at that moment. Because she has a secondary attack in mind.

She shifts from a Fire Bending stance… to an Earth Bending stance. Smoothly her arms sway back, her side now facing the guards as a whole. Her forward knee bends a little, her other leg pushing her forward. She lets out a loud "Grah!" as her arms sweep forward and upwards in an arc. A crescent shaped mound of earth rises up in front of her, creating a 4 foot in height wall between herself and the guards, her hands held up. Her arms then sway back towards her body and she grunts again as she shoves her hands towards the guards. That wall suddenly becomes a rippling wave of Earth spreading out from her. It remains 4 feet in height as it cascades forward from her. If it were water, it would be the same as a wave being thrust outwards from her. Except it's a wave of stone. She intends to take as many of them out as she can, or in the least disorient enough of them for her to move in and free the Spriggan. Or to engage them in combat. And yes, the wagon will most likely be destroyed in this… she wishes she could do something to help the animals that are caught in this. It may result in the Spriggan getting injured from the jarring of the cage… but that's a bridge she'll cross when she has to. For now, it's getting rid of these mages.