The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2.2: Oblivion

Luer was unsure how he felt about this. Vampires were real? Could he really believe these people? He was nowhere near home and this man sounded mildly crazy to him. But this place was so different, it was admittedly a bit difficult to doubt anything with what he has seen up to this point, after all. He took a deep breath and decided not yet to speak but listen to the man's tale of the local vampire he seemed to think was around.

He was not entirely sure this was reason enough to believe this Roland is a vampire, but he could be killing and pretending to be one- which was not much better. He sighed as Seridur finished and made his request. "I will help track him down, and I will help stop him. But I am not a killer. Unless he gives me a reason to, I will not kill him." He answered. He was hired as a guard to see travels safely to their destinations, not to track and kill people. They were two different things.

He turned to Dusk. "I will not force you to do this either. You have been awfully kind and I fear this is a little beyond your morals. I do not want you to break that if you do not wish to." He stated. He was not sure what Dusk's morals were, but he had not seen him hurt anyone intentionally. He knew the other did not speak either, so he was not sure the answer he would get like this. "Do you want to do this?" A simple yes or no question would have to suffice.

The Argonian kept an eye on Isaac's sword, though he could tell the kid wasn't gonna be any threat as he spoke. Voice is a bit too high pitched, way too polite to be in the sewers, and he doesn't look at all like he spent a day in a jail cell. Goodie two-shoes incarnate. Keeping the knife by his hip, the Argonian's stance let up, relaxing a little to show he wouldn't continuing being the aggressor. He did give a curious look to the fellow, since his response was quite strange. Arching a non-existent eyebrow, he answered back as well as he could. "You're in the city's sewer system. Can't say how you got here, but," he turned around to face the end of the tunnel where the light was, "that's the way out."

Looking back at the kid one more time, he sheathed his little sword into his pocket, and began walking towards the exit, figuring the kid would follow. He wasn't looking to start a fight, and why stay in a smelly sewer when the fresh air was only a couple feet away? The only barrier between freedom and this rat infested hole was a grated door that he just needed to pick the lock on. Thankfully, he had plenty of lock picks he found while making his way out. Kneeling, he began trying to pick it, while glancing over to Isaac every now and again. "Do you even know the city I'm talking about?" It didn't take long before the door was unlocked; slowly moving open by itself thanks to the air flow of the tunnel. The Argonian gave a deep breath, then walked to the light.

002.jpg

The Argonian took a deep breath, getting some fresh air in his lungs, while if Isaac looked behind, he would see the massive tower in the center of the city. This wasn't his home, not by a long shot. The Argonian though walked towards the water, not addressing Isaac at all, and just fell into it back first, the water splashing upwards. Speaking his head above water, he simply floated there and sighed with a small smile on his face. He forgot how nice the water was in Cyrodiil. Like jumping into a lake.

"A sewer system?"

Isaac asked as he scratched his head a moment when the Argonian stated that. A Sewer System? He's been inside the one at Kalay as well as the one at Tobi but they didn't quite stink like this one did, or were they infested with monsters. Seeing the exit before him and the creature heading towards it, he decided to follow. Since he was in an unknown area, this person was the friendliest out of the ones he's encountered so far.

"No, I don't... I was last on the Great Eastern Sea with my friends with the goal of travelling to an ancient place known as Lemuria, but something happened and I ended up here..."

He commented in response to the Argonian's question, showing a tone of honesty. It was true, he didn't know exactly where he was, other than the fact that monsters were seemingly well dispersed here in the sense that they were everywhere, and most of them didn't seem friendly. Watching him exit and fall into the water, Isaac turned around to see the giant tower in the center of where he just came from.

"An Elemental Lighthouse?! No... It doesn't look like anything like a Lighthouse... Not even Babi's Lighthouse looked like that..."

He exclaimed out loud, as he looked around the sights of the City from where he was. At least in terms of architecture, he was in somewhat familiar land. Nothing too unknown to him although the buildings didn't quite look the same.

KorraBanner001B.jpg

EG1Cfd3.jpg

"I know I said I didn't wanna come out here… but I have ta admit… it's not a bad view, huh." the young girl named Korra comments in a light tone to her companion. A companion that is about twice her size, a polar bear dog. Naga just sits there in the cool grass, her tail thumping lightly on the ground. And Korra stands next to her, hands folded behind her head.

She had been sent on a little daytrip by her mentor/teacher, the Air Bending master Tenzin. Republic City was… not everything Korra had been expecting. She has only been here a few weeks, and has already gotten into multiple fights… targeting by gangs…. caught the attention of a nihilist… almost destroyed a whole city block… and nearly given all of her guardians heart attacks daily from her antics. She means well, of course, but things seem to be getting out of hand for her more and more.

She doesn't want to say she was banished to the country side to get a little perspective… to just get out of people's hair for at least a little bit. But that was definitely a motivating factor.

The large polar bear dog now pushes herself to her feet, and starts in a casual walk. Korra watches her a few moments, and she then proceeds to walk with her. Naga sniffs along the ground as they walk, and Korra's eyes look along the horizon. Yes, it is beautiful out here. Not quite as lovely as the icy spires of her home at dusk, but it's not bad. In the far distance she can see a column of smoke… the fishing village she had passed on her way out here. Some nice people there, none of them knew who she was. Which… aggravated her a little. But she said nothing to that effect. She knows there's a larger village around here, to the north she thinks. She has a hard time remembering what the map said exactly, and she is to lazy to pull it from the saddlebags resting at Naga's hips.

Korra draws in a deep breath, and she looks to her right a little. Her pace slows, and so does Naga's, looking back to Korra. "Hey… water's that way. Let's see if we can get cleaned up." She starts in a light jog, and then turns motioning Naga to follow her. "Come on, girl!" Korra shouts with a laugh. Naga lets out a loud growling bark, and then chases after Korra. And Korra just grins as she turns to run as fast as she can now. Naga will catch up with her pretty easily, but its still fun to try.

But Naga comes to a skidding halt as she growls loudly, angrily. Korra's pace slows, and she walks backwards to see what was wrong. Naga is looking around herself slowly, bearing her impressive sharp teeth and growling menacingly. Korra comes to a stop, her head tilted to one side. "Hey.. hey Naga… what is it girl? What's wrong?" Naga is never wrong in this regard, when she senses something bad.. there's something bad.
Korra's lips start to move to say something else as she approaches Naga, her blue eyes scanning around them slowly. But as words leave her lips, there is a sudden flash of green. She gasps as she draws her hands up in defense… and then she is no longer there.

Panic rises in her heart, she is suddenly falling! She lets out a scream as she feels herself descending, the wind deafening around her. She twists her body as she grits her teeth, and reaches out for something. For anything! She's falling through the sky… how did she get here… maybe there's at least clouds she could use to help herself. But nothing. Nothing is within her reach to manipulate. "Naga!" She screams just as loudly as she can, twisting in the air once more to try and get her bearings as she falls. Okay she can do this… she has only a few seconds. She'll turn herself to orient herself to the ground… and when she's in range she'll make it so she lands softly. She thinks. She can raise the earth and use it as a buffer… or something… she's having a hard time thinking. "Naga!" She screams again, her arms drawing back, her fists to her sides.
And then…

She doesn't know how, but she's alive. "ooOOoooOOOOoooohhh…." she whimpers as she lays in the dirt on her stomach. Dirt below her… cool earth… it's actually rather pleasant. It feels nice against her cheek. Her arms and legs start to stir a little as she lays there, feeling the world still spinning a little around her. It just.. has to stop. It's making her feel worse. Her eyes close slowly as she lays there, and then a gentle breeze draws across her prone form. Yes, this is actually pleasant now. With her eyes closed, the world no longer spins around her. She blacks out for a moment or so, and then is brought back to reality once more by the sounds of birds in the distance. "hullo birdies" she mutters as she lays there, feeling her cheek moving against the dirt. Her eyes flutter half open, and she draws one of her arms up a little. Pressing her hand to the dirt… well she thought she would push herself up. But she just stays in that position. "…jus'… couple more… minutes… Jinora… tell yer dad… I'm dead till…till breakfas'… then 'm alive..." her eyes close, and she remains there for another few minutes.

And then with a soft groan she pushes her upper body up a little, laying on her stomach and leaning on her elbows. With half open eyes she looks around herself slowly. A forest? Whyyyyyyy is she in a forest? She doesn't remember many, if any, forests around her. It was all grassy plains and farms.

a75a490f30500f3939baaaa12697a331.jpg

It was hard not to look at this landscape and realize how not in the Republic City she was. This was new land, and the city far off with the massive tower was nothing she would have heard before outside of the city. She was walking on new grounds here. Thankfully, Korra wouldn't be too lost, as there was a road behind where she stood. It was made of stone, and lead in two directions. One went right, which would circle around the waterfront, while the other road did the same, but continued through the large forests. Either direction wouldn't lead anywhere it seemed, but one was surely to take her to a town, or maybe a bridge to the island the city sat on.

No matter which direction she took though, she would be walking a VERY long time. A good hour would pass and still nothing showed up, just more trees, plains, and some ruins that looked really sketchy and not safe to go in, because they looked ready to collapse. But, luck would get on her side finally, as off in the distance was a small little town it seemed. Several houses high up on a hill, surrounded by trees. When she arrived, no one was outside, though there were some crops fenced off that looked ready to be taken out. Someone was still farming here. Next to crops was a sign to a building leaning right next to the edge of a steep downhill, and on it said 'Aleswell Inn.' If anyone was around, someone was sure to inside there.

Going in, she was met with another mystery. No one was around again, but the fire was stoked, some candles were lit, and it looked recently cleaned as well. Where was everyone? Well..... "Excuse me," a voice suddenly came out of nowhere to her right side, but when looking, no one was there. Though Korra would see the faintest of outlines of a person standing there. "We have a small problem that we hope you can help us with." A person was invisible. That was new. "You may be wondering why you can't see me. We are all wondering the same thing."​

KorraBanner001B.jpg
As she lays there in the dirt, she draws one of her knees up. After a moment she slowly pushes herself to her feet. Her hand rests on her forehead as she looks around, some of the dirt falling from the front of her outfit. She was used to being dirty, happens sometimes when you're suddenly kidnapped and dropped out of the sky. Korra turns in a little circle to try and get her bearings… she sees a road. Her blue eyes narrow as she takes a few steps towards the road, her hands clenched into fists at her sides. The road looks… old… worn. She half expected it to have track grooves in them, since that mode of transportation was popular here in the Earth Kingdom.

Of course she has no idea she is no longer in the Earth Kingdom. Or anywhere near it.

She turns again and looks into the forest. There are some flowers she doesn't recognize… how can that be? "Naga!" She calls out, cupping her hand to her mouth. "Naga! Come on!" She calls out again. Korra listens for a few moments… nothing. She moistens her lips and brings two fingers to them, and she lets out a loud and shrill whistle. And again, nothing. A pulse of worry drives itself through her being. What if something happened to Naga? What if she's to hurt to respond? Or worse… Korra shakes her head quickly to dismiss that particular line of thought. And she then responds as she usually does when she doesn't know what to do next… with anger and action. Her hands draw up, and then she swings them low at her sides. Her feet draw apart in the dirt just over shoulder length apart. With a grunt she draws her fisted hands up, and the earth under her suddenly shoots upwards with her on it. A column of stone breaks from ground level, and Korra now kneels down on the column. It rises just above the canopy of trees. She squints to try and see better over the trees.

Yep, she has no idea where she is.

Looks like some kinda tower there in the far distance. Almost looks like a fortress to her. "Fire Nation?" She utters softly. That looks like the kind of tower that one would perhaps find in the Fire Nation. Korra glances down… these don't look like Fire Nation lands. The terrain is wrong for the most part. And it's not warm enough. And the Fire Nation wouldn't have built that kind of ugly tower in Earth Kingdom lands… Korra would have heard of such a thing.

She pivots on her rock tower to get a better look along the road. It looks like it goes mostly through the forest, so she can't see particulars. A soft sigh passes her lips as she stands. She whips her hands downwards and the rock column draws back into the earth quickly. She hops off as the rock tower dissapears into the dirt, as if it had never been there. Going into a light jog, she heads towards the road. Roads lead places, usually. So this will lead her to a place. Some place. Any place.

And so she begins to walk along the road. And walk. And walk. And walk. After about a half hour she considers going back the other way, thinking she made the wrong choice here. But.. she's already come this far.. But after a bit she comes across some ruined ruins. Her head tilts up a little as she passes them, seeing some movement amongst them. To small to be people… probably a cat or a boar-q-pine or something. Korra decides not to intrude on them, it's their house after all. Little does she knows the 'shadows' she sees in those ruins are actually monsters and ghosts. Though she can't quite make out either. Which is probably for the best, since she would want to take on either a monster or a ghost if she had realized what they were. Because… Korra.

And so she continues to walk, plucking up some flowers along the roadside. And absently tearing the petals off and tossing them over her shoulder with boredom. "How can there be NO traffic on this stupid road? Merchants or… peddlers… or… or bandits. Oh!" She exclaims excitedly. Continuing to hold onto the flowers, she turns and shouts. "If there are any bandits out there, I'm a lowly girl traveling on a lone road by herself! Come and mug me or something!" She grins as she falls silent, hoping some dumb bandit will take her not well-thought out bait. It would at least give her a little excitement, and maybe an idea as to where exactly she is.

Sadly, no one comes along the road and tries to kill her. Which makes her a little depressed. She probably just scared off any bandits, anyways. They got one look at her and bailed. Yeah, that's prolly what happened. And then a short time would pass… and she FINALLY sees something ahead! Her eyes widen as she grins, and she tosses the remnants of flowers over her shoulder as she jogs towards what seems to be a small village. She's been walking for well over an hour, but she still seems to have as much energy as she did before her venture.

She breaks the tree line and enters the little town, her grin still wide with excitement. And then.. that grin starts to falter. "uh.." she says softly to herself as she walks along the little town, her eyes scanning left to right for anyone. "uh…" she says once more as she now frowns. Her hand draws along a wooden fence as she passes it, seeing that there are indeed signs of life here. The crops… and it looks like someone had been working out here not terribly long ago. "Hey! Where is everyone?! You got a visitor!" She now scowls angrily as there is no response. "You don't have anything to be afraid of! My name's Korra! I'm not here to rob you! I swear!" Yeah people that want to rob you say that kind of thing. Korra mutters to herself as she comes to a stop, looking around herself slowly. She considers threatening the town, maybe bring down a couple buildings to get people's attention. But that would probably be frowned upon.

She then spots a sign… she squints as she reads it. "Aleswell… inn… inn?" her eyes widen as she looks in the direction the sign is indicating. "Oh! Inn! That's probably where everyone is!" she exclaims excitedly and goes into a sprint towards it. She hops up onto the front porch of the inn and flings the door open. She expects to see a crowd of people, perhaps talking amongst themselves or playing games or something. Just congregating.

But… there is nothing…

"OH come on!" she exclaims angrily. She feels her cheeks darken a little with barely held in check anger as she moves deeper into the building. "Okay come out here right now! Stop hiding from me! I'm not gonna hurt you! I know you're in here!" She shouts at nearly the top of her lungs, anger at the edge of her words. And then a voice is suddenly… right there.

She lets out a shriek as she jumps away from the voice, and cries out as she tumbles over a table. She lands on her back, the table toppling next to her. She grits her teeth, and with a growl she vaults to her feet and draws her fist back, looking in the direction of the voice. Her fist is suddenly concealed under a layer of churning fire. But… there's no one there? A blank look comes across her features as she relaxes her stance, the fire along her fist dissipating a little. And then the voice again. Her gaze flicks in the direction she hears it… and she does see something there… an outline? Her head tilts to one side, and she brings her hand up now, her palm up. The fire draws from around her hand to her palm, acting as a little candle light. "Uh… you're… I can't… see you…" She squints, as if that would help her see something invisible. She continues to squint and steps forward, and she kind of reaches out with her other hand over and over, as if to try and feel whatever is there.

"Wait… we?" She says, drawing her hand back and looking around herself. She half turns, and then looks back in the general direction of the voice, holding her flaming flicker of firelight towards it. "Help you… well.. yeah… I mean that's my job. Helpin people." She says proudly now. She doesn't announce her title, she assumes they would figure out who she is. After all, she's world famous. Practically. Well not exactly world famous, but she is kind of famous. Kind of. "Do you have any idea what happened to... all of you? How many of you are there?" She feels.. dumb... talking to what some would perceive as thin air. And for a moment she considers the possibility she is at last in the Spirit World. An idea she would run with, but the fact she can Earth and Fire Bend here kind of quashes that idea.

Last edited:
The Argonian kept an eye on Isaac's sword, though he could tell the kid wasn't gonna be any threat as he spoke. Voice is a bit too high pitched, way too polite to be in the sewers, and he doesn't look at all like he spent a day in a jail cell. Goodie two-shoes incarnate. Keeping the knife by his hip, the Argonian's stance let up, relaxing a little to show he wouldn't continuing being the aggressor. He did give a curious look to the fellow, since his response was quite strange. Arching a non-existent eyebrow, he answered back as well as he could. "You're in the city's sewer system. Can't say how you got here, but," he turned around to face the end of the tunnel where the light was, "that's the way out."

Looking back at the kid one more time, he sheathed his little sword into his pocket, and began walking towards the exit, figuring the kid would follow. He wasn't looking to start a fight, and why stay in a smelly sewer when the fresh air was only a couple feet away? The only barrier between freedom and this rat infested hole was a grated door that he just needed to pick the lock on. Thankfully, he had plenty of lock picks he found while making his way out. Kneeling, he began trying to pick it, while glancing over to Isaac every now and again. "Do you even know the city I'm talking about?" It didn't take long before the door was unlocked; slowly moving open by itself thanks to the air flow of the tunnel. The Argonian gave a deep breath, then walked to the light.

002.jpg

The Argonian took a deep breath, getting some fresh air in his lungs, while if Isaac looked behind, he would see the massive tower in the center of the city. This wasn't his home, not by a long shot. The Argonian though walked towards the water, not addressing Isaac at all, and just fell into it back first, the water splashing upwards. Speaking his head above water, he simply floated there and sighed with a small smile on his face. He forgot how nice the water was in Cyrodiil. Like jumping into a lake.

"A sewer system?"

Isaac asked as he scratched his head a moment when the Argonian stated that. A Sewer System? He's been inside the one at Kalay as well as the one at Tobi but they didn't quite stink like this one did, or were they infested with monsters. Seeing the exit before him and the creature heading towards it, he decided to follow. Since he was in an unknown area, this person was the friendliest out of the ones he's encountered so far.

"No, I don't... I was last on the Great Eastern Sea with my friends with the goal of travelling to an ancient place known as Lemuria, but something happened and I ended up here..."

He commented in response to the Argonian's question, showing a tone of honesty. It was true, he didn't know exactly where he was, other than the fact that monsters were seemingly well dispersed here in the sense that they were everywhere, and most of them didn't seem friendly. Watching him exit and fall into the water, Isaac turned around to see the giant tower in the center of where he just came from.

"An Elemental Lighthouse?! No... It doesn't look like anything like a Lighthouse... Not even Babi's Lighthouse looked like that..."

He exclaimed out loud, as he looked around the sights of the City from where he was. At least in terms of architecture, he was in somewhat familiar land. Nothing too unknown to him although the buildings didn't quite look the same.

What the hell was an elemental lighthouse? Was this kid even from Cyrodiil? Why was he so shocked about seeing the tower? I mean, yeah, it's impressively big, but he spoke like he hadn't ever seen it before. Honestly, the Argonian was planning on swimming off to the little island and leaving the kid, because he wanted to get as far away from the city as possible, in case guards started looking for him, but now he was actually concerned for the kid. "It's the white-gold tower, not a lighthouse." He said, getting out the water. He again looked Issac up and down, and tried remembering what he said about eastern sea, or something like that, he wasn't really paying attention...... The dick.

"...... You're really not from here, are you?" He was actually starting to believe that too. "What, did you get teleported here or somethin'?"

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

Frank was pleased to hear that his proposal was acceptable, granted he was going to have to leave his sword down in here as he was going to be fighting with his bare hands. An acceptable loss, as he was skilled enough in CQC to handle himself and that the exoskeleton and cybernetics would also help in this regard.

He reached to the sheath and after pulling it for a good few seconds, it came off after the magnetics relented on their hold to the sheath. The sheath would automatically lock itself so he wouldn't have to worry about someone trying to take it for a joyride. He held it out to the man to take it and put it somewhere safe. "I can trust on your honor that you'll keep this safe, correct?" After the man would take the sword, Frank walked off to the side to begin the process of putting the raiment on.

Which due to the exoskeleton made it ten times more difficult, but after unstrapping and re-strapping several pieces on and off. The raiment hugged the outside of the exoskeleton without causing too much restriction. The bracers had some trouble staying on, but a few pieces of leather and rope help keep the piece attached to him.

When it was all done, he looked like a cyborg ninja that was attempting to combine the look with the look of a gladiator.

The redguard commented on it, remarking that he might be a fan-favorite due to the look. Everyone has their own tastes. But he was deemed ready to go, and after making a stop at the pool of "reinvigorating" that the man had mentioned, deciding it wouldn't hurt to go along with it. Using a cup, he took a swig from it. The liquid lacking any taste due his already ravaged body's nerves and senses. But the liquid's supposed properties did make him feel a bit more energized. After the match, he was going to have to look into this liquid's origins.

Back to the matter at hand, he made his way along the path laid before him and soon stepped through the door into the arena, prepared to face whatever it held in store for him.

@AIM Leader Wade @Nero Kunivas

The doorway to the arena simply lead to another long, narrow hallway, with the walls covered in blood, fresh and old. The hall was long, but the closer he go the end, the roar of the crowd became louder, and when walking up the stairs to the arena itself, the true noise of the crowd was heard. It sounded like thousands, cheering on for the eventually battle at hand. The starting area for each combatant was blocked off by a large gate made of spikes, and at the other end was his opponent.

latest

"Good people of the Imperial City. Welcome, to the arena!" An announcer's voice boomed over the large crowd, silencing them for the moment, if only slightly. "For this match, we've got some fresh meat! Two, brand new pit-dogs! So let's not waste any time! Let the battle BEGIN!" The gate dropped, and nothing was holding back either competitor. His opponent wore the same raiment as he did, only colored yellow, a woman who was only a few inches shorter than him, but was a bulk of muscle. She wore a chain mail hood, hold a shield in her left hand, and swung a glass sword in the other. When the gates were down, she came charging at Fox with blood in her eyes. She figured Fox an easy kill, considering he had no weapons on hand. The two met up in the center of the arena; a blood stained grate that had a pool of blood at the bottom, and his opponent quickly slashed downward at Fox when they were close enough.

KorraBanner001B.jpg

As she lays there in the dirt, she draws one of her knees up. After a moment she slowly pushes herself to her feet. Her hand rests on her forehead as she looks around, some of the dirt falling from the front of her outfit. She was used to being dirty, happens sometimes when you're suddenly kidnapped and dropped out of the sky. Korra turns in a little circle to try and get her bearings… she sees a road. Her blue eyes narrow as she takes a few steps towards the road, her hands clenched into fists at her sides. The road looks… old… worn. She half expected it to have track grooves in them, since that mode of transportation was popular here in the Earth Kingdom.

Of course she has no idea she is no longer in the Earth Kingdom. Or anywhere near it.

She turns again and looks into the forest. There are some flowers she doesn't recognize… how can that be? "Naga!" She calls out, cupping her hand to her mouth. "Naga! Come on!" She calls out again. Korra listens for a few moments… nothing. She moistens her lips and brings two fingers to them, and she lets out a loud and shrill whistle. And again, nothing. A pulse of worry drives itself through her being. What if something happened to Naga? What if she's to hurt to respond? Or worse… Korra shakes her head quickly to dismiss that particular line of thought. And she then responds as she usually does when she doesn't know what to do next… with anger and action. Her hands draw up, and then she swings them low at her sides. Her feet draw apart in the dirt just over shoulder length apart. With a grunt she draws her fisted hands up, and the earth under her suddenly shoots upwards with her on it. A column of stone breaks from ground level, and Korra now kneels down on the column. It rises just above the canopy of trees. She squints to try and see better over the trees.

Yep, she has no idea where she is.

Looks like some kinda tower there in the far distance. Almost looks like a fortress to her. "Fire Nation?" She utters softly. That looks like the kind of tower that one would perhaps find in the Fire Nation. Korra glances down… these don't look like Fire Nation lands. The terrain is wrong for the most part. And it's not warm enough. And the Fire Nation wouldn't have built that kind of ugly tower in Earth Kingdom lands… Korra would have heard of such a thing.

She pivots on her rock tower to get a better look along the road. It looks like it goes mostly through the forest, so she can't see particulars. A soft sigh passes her lips as she stands. She whips her hands downwards and the rock column draws back into the earth quickly. She hops off as the rock tower dissapears into the dirt, as if it had never been there. Going into a light jog, she heads towards the road. Roads lead places, usually. So this will lead her to a place. Some place. Any place.

And so she begins to walk along the road. And walk. And walk. And walk. After about a half hour she considers going back the other way, thinking she made the wrong choice here. But.. she's already come this far.. But after a bit she comes across some ruined ruins. Her head tilts up a little as she passes them, seeing some movement amongst them. To small to be people… probably a cat or a boar-q-pine or something. Korra decides not to intrude on them, it's their house after all. Little does she knows the 'shadows' she sees in those ruins are actually monsters and ghosts. Though she can't quite make out either. Which is probably for the best, since she would want to take on either a monster or a ghost if she had realized what they were. Because… Korra.

And so she continues to walk, plucking up some flowers along the roadside. And absently tearing the petals off and tossing them over her shoulder with boredom. "How can there be NO traffic on this stupid road? Merchants or… peddlers… or… or bandits. Oh!" She exclaims excitedly. Continuing to hold onto the flowers, she turns and shouts. "If there are any bandits out there, I'm a lowly girl traveling on a lone road by herself! Come and mug me or something!" She grins as she falls silent, hoping some dumb bandit will take her not well-thought out bait. It would at least give her a little excitement, and maybe an idea as to where exactly she is.

Sadly, no one comes along the road and tries to kill her. Which makes her a little depressed. She probably just scared off any bandits, anyways. They got one look at her and bailed. Yeah, that's prolly what happened. And then a short time would pass… and she FINALLY sees something ahead! Her eyes widen as she grins, and she tosses the remnants of flowers over her shoulder as she jogs towards what seems to be a small village. She's been walking for well over an hour, but she still seems to have as much energy as she did before her venture.

She breaks the tree line and enters the little town, her grin still wide with excitement. And then.. that grin starts to falter. "uh.." she says softly to herself as she walks along the little town, her eyes scanning left to right for anyone. "uh…" she says once more as she now frowns. Her hand draws along a wooden fence as she passes it, seeing that there are indeed signs of life here. The crops… and it looks like someone had been working out here not terribly long ago. "Hey! Where is everyone?! You got a visitor!" She now scowls angrily as there is no response. "You don't have anything to be afraid of! My name's Korra! I'm not here to rob you! I swear!" Yeah people that want to rob you say that kind of thing. Korra mutters to herself as she comes to a stop, looking around herself slowly. She considers threatening the town, maybe bring down a couple buildings to get people's attention. But that would probably be frowned upon.

She then spots a sign… she squints as she reads it. "Aleswell… inn… inn?" her eyes widen as she looks in the direction the sign is indicating. "Oh! Inn! That's probably where everyone is!" she exclaims excitedly and goes into a sprint towards it. She hops up onto the front porch of the inn and flings the door open. She expects to see a crowd of people, perhaps talking amongst themselves or playing games or something. Just congregating.

But… there is nothing…

"OH come on!" she exclaims angrily. She feels her cheeks darken a little with barely held in check anger as she moves deeper into the building. "Okay come out here right now! Stop hiding from me! I'm not gonna hurt you! I know you're in here!" She shouts at nearly the top of her lungs, anger at the edge of her words. And then a voice is suddenly… right there.

She lets out a shriek as she jumps away from the voice, and cries out as she tumbles over a table. She lands on her back, the table toppling next to her. She grits her teeth, and with a growl she vaults to her feet and draws her fist back, looking in the direction of the voice. Her fist is suddenly concealed under a layer of churning fire. But… there's no one there? A blank look comes across her features as she relaxes her stance, the fire along her fist dissipating a little. And then the voice again. Her gaze flicks in the direction she hears it… and she does see something there… an outline? Her head tilts to one side, and she brings her hand up now, her palm up. The fire draws from around her hand to her palm, acting as a little candle light. "Uh… you're… I can't… see you…" She squints, as if that would help her see something invisible. She continues to squint and steps forward, and she kind of reaches out with her other hand over and over, as if to try and feel whatever is there.

"Wait… we?" She says, drawing her hand back and looking around herself. She half turns, and then looks back in the general direction of the voice, holding her flaming flicker of firelight towards it. "Help you… well.. yeah… I mean that's my job. Helpin people." She says proudly now. She doesn't announce her title, she assumes they would figure out who she is. After all, she's world famous. Practically. Well not exactly world famous, but she is kind of famous. Kind of. "Do you have any idea what happened to... all of you? How many of you are there?" She feels.. dumb... talking to what some would perceive as thin air. And for a moment she considers the possibility she is at last in the Spirit World. An idea she would run with, but the fact she can Earth and Fire Bend here kind of quashes that idea.

"You don't have to yell, you know." Another voice echoed, one coming from the tables. "We can hear you quite clearly." Two mugs sat on the closest table to Korra, and both were moving up and down like someone was holding them. Two invisible people, having a chug of ale, or mead, minding their own business, like this wasn't weird at all. How many people were actually in here and not speaking up? "We're a rather quiet town this side of the Imperial City, we only have a dozen or two people living here. But, everyone in Aleswell suddenly became invisible several weeks ago. It was sort of fun at first, but the novelty has definitely worn off now. You can imagine how difficult it is to run an inn while invisible. Once you get the reputation as a haunted inn, you can just forget about it. So we've all been keeping quiet, hoping the spell will wear off. But we're running out of patience."

This was not the Earth Kingdom. Spells, Imperial City, a soon to be mentioned wizard, this ain't even anywhere in the three other kingdoms. "We're sure it was Ancotar's doing, but we can't find him. He's a wizard who took up residence in the ruins of fort Caractacus a couple of years ago. He's caused us no end of trouble with his magical experiments, but nothing as bad as this. We've tried to find him, but had no luck. If he's still living in the fort, he's hiding from us, and no wonder. If you could find him and get him to remove this curse of invisibility, we will all be in your debt." So the fate of whether or not a town stay's invisible rests on the shoulders of the great and power Avatar, the bender of all four elements..... This was a weird day.

KorraBanner001B.jpg
Another voice out of nowhere, and Korra jumps a little. She spins around, looking in the general direction the voice came from. Nooooooow things are feeling a little creepy. She stares as the mugs are handled by unseen forms… and she wonders if she hit her head in that fall. Wait… did she die? Oh maybe she's dead! Nono… that can't be either. She assumes she wouldn't be able to feel anything physically if that were true.
Her gaze moves back to the first voice she heard, and the flickering flame in her hand fizzles out. Imperial City… there's no such place, not anymore. That was one of the names of a Fire Nation colony during the great war… but that was years ago. Her bright eyes still scan slowly along the room as she listens, her brows furrowed with thought.

Imperial City… wizard… magical experiments… curse of invisibility… the more words he uses, the less and less Korra is convinced this is a real thing.

She shakes her head quickly and lets out an aggravated sigh, and then holds her hands up. She speaks to the voice… though she's not looking at him at all. Instead she is looking to his right, without even realizing it. "Okay listen… uh…" she pauses, wondering just where she is going with this "Wizards? Magic experiments? I don't…" her voice trails off, her eyes falling half closed as she glances away from the direction she was looking. She could see the vague outline of someone before. She saw the mugs moving. This town was lived in. If this were some kind of trick, some kind of slight of hand, there would be signs of that. Korra isn't the brighest bulb in the pack, but she can be very clever. And often good at spotting things that shouldn't be. Wizard… if some kind of Bender were doing this kind of thing… he could make it look like 'magic'. Like those jerks in the southern lands… tricking people out of their money, saying they'll 'curse' them otherwise. Maybe this is something similar.

And she has a vague sense that she has to do this. Like a whisper in the back of her mind.

"Okay, I'll fix this." She starts, her gaze trailing back to the first voice. "And for payment… you have to tell me what's going on here. What's really going on. Like where exactly I am, and how I got here. And where Naga is." All questions they can't answer, most likely. She now marches angrily towards the door, a frown on her lips. She doesn't give any of them a chance to respond. In her mind, she was less negotiating and more telling them what's going to happen. She exits the inn and slams the door behind her.

Then count to 20.

The door opens again, and Korra is standing in the doorway again. Her hands on her hips, she says in something of a loud and annoyed tone. "Point me in the direction of that stupid fort and wizard fella!" Yeah, she has no idea where they actually are.

"Four-on-four? That's fair. And while I am a hero, I don't always do fair."

Ben slammed his Omnitrix down, triggering a transformation as his body shrunk in size, before a silicon-based armour substituted his skin, and his flesh turned into sound.

2wa4JKA.png

"Echo Echo!"

The short being started his offensive out by jumping forward and replicating his body, creating a circle around the other three.

"Wall. Of. Sound!"

Heavy impact soundwaves pushed the opponents backwards, giving everyone a chance at a preemptive strike. Each and every Echo Echo, as it was called, took a leap at one single guy, kicking and punching him at various spots one by one.

Meanwhile, Ben's bird, Dingo, still remaining an ally, struck the very same guy from the back of the neck even thought the Echo Echoes were probably doing enough.

@AIM Leader Wade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dusk was very confused by what a vampire was. Was a vampire an evil creature on this world? How could they be sure that he was a vampire? Were vampires even real? Dusk had no idea. From what it seemed, Seridur was asking for help. The task sounded quite simple, kill the vampire. Well… killing was an issue for Dusk. He had never killed before, and he didn't plan to. Killing wasn't necessary for Dusk's survival. His body didn't require food or water or even sleep, so he had never needed to kill. Yes, he had always wanted to protect creatures, but he never wanted to cause harm. He still had those moments of homicidal tendencies though, which terrified him. Dusk didn't want one of those incidents to appear, especially around other creatures.
The large creature was torn between two evils, himself, and the vampire.He couldn't let out the monster inside of him, and he couldn't let the vampire hurt other creatures. Even if this person wasn't what was considered to be a vampire, he had to help in some regard. It wasn't like being stabbed was a big issue for Dusk, mainly because head on attacks didn't quite have the same effect as fire or electricity. He had figured that out the hard way after accidentally falling off a crumbling building back in his old world. To be honest, he had no idea how to answer Luer's question. He hoped that a shrug would suffice since he didn't want to kill the man, but he did want to put a stop to whatever was going on.
A constant hum circled through Dusk's head as the thoughts of death and murder flowed through, but he pushed it back down. The hum came in every once in a while, it started as a high pitched squeal and eventually evolved into a low roar. It was already a weird day, but if this kept up, it was going to get a heck of a lot stranger.

- Artis Solum, Twilight Warrior - Cyrodiil, The Bloated Float Inn -

Artis chuckled at Callintus's words, noting Delsin's prior open mentions of being from "Seattle" were amusing for just how little he minded citing a foreign place from oh so far away to a Holy Knight with a sense of humor, compared to Artis just deciding to shroud his land in mystery for the sake of ease. "Ahh well, you live and you learn...and in fairness, this "Seattle" sounds like quite the place, one I'd like to explore one day, Delsin! Ever since I left my home town, I've longed to see other lands and even other worlds..." Artis caught himself, taking a seat next to Sir Callintus, shaking his head. "Now I'm saying too much. But I'll take you up on that offer, Sir Callintus! And..." He paused, thinking over his options in his head.

"I'll have Mead, please. A shame about the Brandy though." Artis decided, then mused on how Callintus seemingly drunk Brandy as a Whale would with water.

@AIM Leader Wade @The Wanderer

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

When Frank stepped into the arena, his gaze locked onto the crowd as the almost deafening roar of their want to see blood fly and for someone to die for entertainment was no longer softened by the blood-stained corridor he had walked through in order to get here. The announcer went onto to describe what was going to happen and was about to countdown to the fight. Frank's gaze switched to the person in the opposite cage, sizing them up. He couldn't see what they were using as a weapon, but for the most part he could make out that the person was short, muscle packed and wearing a yellow raiment.

It was only when the gates lowered allowing the two fighters to enter that Frank could now see the weapon and gender of the fighter. Sword and shield, a nice combination as it allowed the user to defend themselves while dealing harm. But it also told a bit about the user's preference when it came to fighting. Slow enough to get hit, and would potentially rely on bait attacks or distracting and disorientating attacks.

He seemed like an easy target, due how she was charging at him. A foolish mistake. One should never underestimate an unarmed opponent. Frank made this clear after taking a stance and once she was close enough and swung at him. Moving just a bit to her right while using his right hand to grip onto her forearm holding the sword after she had swung so to keep her from swinging as he proceeded to use his leg to lock behind her right leg, forcing her to lose balance. An advantage he'd then use to push with his weight into her, which combined with the lack of balance would knock her onto her back.

A simple move that Big Boss would use with an enemy that held a bladed weapon. Only difference was that here, Frank didn't disarm her like the legend would, as that man would've done it in a much cleaner manner in a variety of ways. But Frank wanted this fight to last and to ensure that his opponent was putting her all in.

"Underestimate your foe and you'll only serve to die as a fool. Now try it again..." He would say to her. His words both goading her into getting back up, and instilling some form of wisdom as instead of repeating her prior action of charging, she was more careful. The two proceeding to circle the other, striking when the other faltered. Frank received a few scratches to his exoskeleton, nothing major to warrant repairs, but did leave a mark on the armor nonetheless, the raiment was going to also need some repairs as unlike the exoskeleton, it couldn't handle a hit or two. As for the enemy fighter, her shield was broken and she had bruises from where Frank had hit. He might've broken a rib or two of hers due to an increase in labored breathing from her.

The crowd's thirst for blood only got louder and louder as the fight went on, and Frank decided it was time to end this.

He ducked forward, making the fighter swing in retaliation in hopes of cleaving his head off. Going into a slide, Frank went under the blade's arc as it swung, and in the next few seconds he would hook his arm around her stomach area, holding tight as he would use his cybernetic strength to lift her and then slammed the fighter onto one of the stone blocks. And before the fighter could recover, Frank swung down his fist with all his might onto her head, which due to the stone block acting as a stop. The action and force broke her neck.

The crowd's thirst sated with cheers and mild booing from those that wanted the yellow team affiliated fighter to win. Frank turned away from the corpse and back to the door he had entered through after the announcer shouted who had won.

Now it was back to the ring-leader for the blue team...

@AIM Leader Wade

What the hell was an elemental lighthouse? Was this kid even from Cyrodiil? Why was he so shocked about seeing the tower? I mean, yeah, it's impressively big, but he spoke like he hadn't ever seen it before. Honestly, the Argonian was planning on swimming off to the little island and leaving the kid, because he wanted to get as far away from the city as possible, in case guards started looking for him, but now he was actually concerned for the kid. "It's the white-gold tower, not a lighthouse." He said, getting out the water. He again looked Issac up and down, and tried remembering what he said about eastern sea, or something like that, he wasn't really paying attention...... The dick.

"...... You're really not from here, are you?" He was actually starting to believe that too. "What, did you get teleported here or somethin'?"

"All I remember was that I was on a ship heading to a place called Lemuria when all of a sudden, a flash of green light just... took me. Then all of a sudden I was dropped into a Sewer System and was attacked by Goblins."

Isaac stated as he easily remembered the incident. He was just on his way to complete a promise he made to Babi when he was just gobbled up by a green light. It would definitely explain his clothing and his weapon.

"This place doesn't seem too unknown to me... There are monsters almost everywhere and villages scattered around. I hope my friends are okay... But I guess since I'm here. Can you tell me anything about this place?"

Reactions: Crow
"You... are having trouble with food? Why didn't you say something like that earlier?" asked Alistia, her ears wriggling a bit in both confusion and a bit of laughter before a glow seemed to erupt from her body and, less than a second later, faded away. Alistia was still standing there but she was different. Gone were the white and red robes that designated her as a member of the Conjurers, the White Mage, a powerful healer, and in their place was a cooking smock and a decent-looking skillet along with culnarian's knife. She quickly flipped the knife around, catching it in mid-air, before smirking and looking to the doctor.

"I'm not the best for certain; but I do have some training in cooking. Along with a lot of other things. Feels so weird to no longer hear the earth after so long again." she remarked idly before the glow came forth from her body again and, as it faded, she was standing in front of him dressed in a prim, proper, and exceptionally stylish tuxedo. It wasn't the kind of suit one would wear to a formal occasion. Rather, it was the sort of tuxedo a true gentlewoman would wear. The kind that, by the mere act of wearing it, showed a level of refinement not found within the common Miqo'te. She smiled, the now-present monocle on her face glinting in the sunlight before she drew, from a scabbard at her side, a beautiful and elegant katana that gave a small 'Kupo!' as it came forth. She quickly slashed it through the air causing a trail of cherry blossom petals to form behind it.

"Not to mention I can do a bunch more!"

The light came back and faded, revealing the white and red robes once again. "I'm a woman of many talents; Doctor. I'm certain you'll be quite surprised at just the sheer number of things I can help you out with."

And with that the gunshots rang out. Alistia's ears swung around and flattened against her head as she practically spun about. "Though it will have to wait a bit! Sounds like healing is needed!" she cried out as she took off at a full sprint towards the sound of gunfire, the hexagonal glow of protective magic signifying the return of her Protect spell to ward herself from a gunshot.

Our pals Arthur, Corrin, Azura and Ben were surrounded by seven men in total, with knifes at hand, cloaked in red hoods, and a craving for blood in their eyes. When Arthur realized they were surrounded, he turned to face the one closest to him. "We don't mean to cause trouble, just let us be." He tried to reason, throwing his hands up.

"Hand over the woman." One of them said, pointing to Azura

"Don't think she's your type, fella." Arthur rebuttled.

"Then we'll gut you out in the open for all to see."

"You ain't the first to threaten me, boy. Or the most clever about it."

"The girl's an unknown. As well the rest of you. You shouldn't be here." Another red hooded figured stated.

"Oh, trust us, we know that." Arthur's hand slowly went down to his revolver, which the closest red hooded man saw. Not taking a chance, he lunged at Arthur's chest with the knife, but the outlaw's draw was faster; smacking the butt of his gun into the head of his assailant, then firing a round into the back of his skull while he staggered. Spinning around quickly, he fired four more shots into each of the red hoods. Three dropped dead, one was still alive but wounded, and Arthur needed to reload quickly. Two more hooded figures were still standing, and one launched at Ben, while the other did so with Arthur as he reloaded.

Ben slammed his Omnitrix down, triggering a transformation as his body shrunk in size, before a silicon-based armour substituted his skin, and his flesh turned into sound.

2wa4JKA.png

"Echo Echo!"

The short being started his offensive out by jumping forward and replicating his body, creating a circle around the other three.

"Wall. Of. Sound!"

Heavy impact soundwaves pushed the opponents backwards, giving everyone a chance at a preemptive strike. Each and every Echo Echo, as it was called, took a leap at one single guy, kicking and punching him at various spots one by one.

Meanwhile, Ben's bird, Dingo, still remaining an ally, struck the very same guy from the back of the neck even thought the Echo Echoes were probably doing enough.

@AIM Leader Wade

"Hand over the woman."

A bandit spoke as he pointed towards Azura.

Azura nervously stepped back a small bit, retreating behind the others for safety. She knew what t was like to be kidnapped. Hoshido had done it, Nohr had done it. She was an asset, one that could be easily traded, one that was wanted for her strange past and abilities.

"I'm not going." She said stoically, gripping onto her spear/staff.

Then it all went south. Arthur had begun shooting, Ben had transformed.

Corrin moved into action.

Towards the one running at Arthur, Corrin would leap forward, sword in hand, going to attack the one cultist who had run towards Arthur. Arthur had helped them, and, although they had just met, Corrin would still help him, and Ben was still just a child, even if he could defend himself.

"No one hurts my friends!" She shouted a, frankly generic but still fitting, battle cry as she prepared to stab the hooded figure with Yato. They had come to take Azura from her, and then had tried to attack them when she wouldn't go. Corrin usually wouldn't kill, but as this world was more hostile and she had no ties to anyone her, she would do what it took to protect the group she was with.

Plus, if they needed to interrogate someone, the wounded one was still alive. Hopefully if Ben hadn't killed them.

Azura meanwhile would began a dance with her spear, intending to magically back up and strengthen the party.​

KorraBanner001B.jpg

Another voice out of nowhere, and Korra jumps a little. She spins around, looking in the general direction the voice came from. Nooooooow things are feeling a little creepy. She stares as the mugs are handled by unseen forms… and she wonders if she hit her head in that fall. Wait… did she die? Oh maybe she's dead! Nono… that can't be either. She assumes she wouldn't be able to feel anything physically if that were true.
Her gaze moves back to the first voice she heard, and the flickering flame in her hand fizzles out. Imperial City… there's no such place, not anymore. That was one of the names of a Fire Nation colony during the great war… but that was years ago. Her bright eyes still scan slowly along the room as she listens, her brows furrowed with thought.

Imperial City… wizard… magical experiments… curse of invisibility… the more words he uses, the less and less Korra is convinced this is a real thing.

She shakes her head quickly and lets out an aggravated sigh, and then holds her hands up. She speaks to the voice… though she's not looking at him at all. Instead she is looking to his right, without even realizing it. "Okay listen… uh…" she pauses, wondering just where she is going with this "Wizards? Magic experiments? I don't…" her voice trails off, her eyes falling half closed as she glances away from the direction she was looking. She could see the vague outline of someone before. She saw the mugs moving. This town was lived in. If this were some kind of trick, some kind of slight of hand, there would be signs of that. Korra isn't the brighest bulb in the pack, but she can be very clever. And often good at spotting things that shouldn't be. Wizard… if some kind of Bender were doing this kind of thing… he could make it look like 'magic'. Like those jerks in the southern lands… tricking people out of their money, saying they'll 'curse' them otherwise. Maybe this is something similar.

And she has a vague sense that she has to do this. Like a whisper in the back of her mind.

"Okay, I'll fix this." She starts, her gaze trailing back to the first voice. "And for payment… you have to tell me what's going on here. What's really going on. Like where exactly I am, and how I got here. And where Naga is." All questions they can't answer, most likely. She now marches angrily towards the door, a frown on her lips. She doesn't give any of them a chance to respond. In her mind, she was less negotiating and more telling them what's going to happen. She exits the inn and slams the door behind her.

Then count to 20.

The door opens again, and Korra is standing in the doorway again. Her hands on her hips, she says in something of a loud and annoyed tone. "Point me in the direction of that stupid fort and wizard fella!" Yeah, she has no idea where they actually are.

Korra's confusion would only add as time went on. She was gonna have a headache for the whole day by this point. When she went back inside, the bartender pointed to where the fort was located. If you went to the side of the inn itself and looked down the steep hill, you would see the fort, so she wouldn't have to travel far. All she'd really need to do is earth-bender her way down the hill. When she went back outside, a voice from by the garden would shout out, "good luck!" Someone was doing some gardening in there, because she could see a shovel digging out old roots from the dirt, though the person using it was still invisible. In fact, she could see the outside of the invisible people much better now, as another person walked up to her and said, "excuse me," since she was blocking the door to the inn.

Whoever it was, they passed by her, slightly touching her arm, opened the door, then closed it behind them. So it wasn't that everyone was scared or hiding from her, it was just that they were ignoring her..... Nice people. Back to the mission at hand, whenever Korra would arrive at the fort, the place was old and seemingly abandoned. Walls were falling to pieces, there was no roof anymore, grass and weeds were overgrown, and the upper floors were barely intact. It looked like she was made a fool of, tricked by the town, but then a voice echoed from the stairway leading up to the second floor. "Go away! I don't want whatever you're selling!" Following where it came from, Korra could see the faint outline of someone reading a book while slowly walking back and forth, pacing it seemed.

When this figure saw her approach, again he spoke up in an aggravated tone. "Oh, Oblivion take you! What is it you want from me?"

Luer was unsure how he felt about this. Vampires were real? Could he really believe these people? He was nowhere near home and this man sounded mildly crazy to him. But this place was so different, it was admittedly a bit difficult to doubt anything with what he has seen up to this point, after all. He took a deep breath and decided not yet to speak but listen to the man's tale of the local vampire he seemed to think was around.

He was not entirely sure this was reason enough to believe this Roland is a vampire, but he could be killing and pretending to be one- which was not much better. He sighed as Seridur finished and made his request. "I will help track him down, and I will help stop him. But I am not a killer. Unless he gives me a reason to, I will not kill him." He answered. He was hired as a guard to see travels safely to their destinations, not to track and kill people. They were two different things.

He turned to Dusk. "I will not force you to do this either. You have been awfully kind and I fear this is a little beyond your morals. I do not want you to break that if you do not wish to." He stated. He was not sure what Dusk's morals were, but he had not seen him hurt anyone intentionally. He knew the other did not speak either, so he was not sure the answer he would get like this. "Do you want to do this?" A simple yes or no question would have to suffice.

Seridur understood where Luer was coming from. Indeed, taking a life was a hard choice to make, but he countered Luer's point quickly once Dusk seemed to answer with his shrug. "Believe me, I understand the difficultly in this decision. But, I believe the moment you see him, you'll understand why you must remove him from this world. He cannot continue to live, or else continue his reign of death over this city." He was a vampire, after all, bit hard to convince one not to drink blood to survive. "I would start by searching his home. He hasn't been there for days, so it should be safe. Return to us here if you have any questions. We meet at night." He quickly went over to grab a spare map on a table opposite the other room, giving it to Luer so he knew where to go.

"His home is located in the Temple District. Right across the garden from my home in fact. Ironic, isn't it?" He also marked it down with a quill pen, drawing an X for where it was. Both Luer and Dusk knew where to go now, and were free to leave. They knew where to go now, but the question remained of whether they would actually take the life of a vampire or not.

Artis chuckled at Callintus's words, noting Delsin's prior open mentions of being from "Seattle" were amusing for just how little he minded citing a foreign place from oh so far away to a Holy Knight with a sense of humor, compared to Artis just deciding to shroud his land in mystery for the sake of ease. "Ahh well, you live and you learn...and in fairness, this "Seattle" sounds like quite the place, one I'd like to explore one day, Delsin! Ever since I left my home town, I've longed to see other lands and even other worlds..." Artis caught himself, taking a seat next to Sir Callintus, shaking his head. "Now I'm saying too much. But I'll take you up on that offer, Sir Callintus! And..." He paused, thinking over his options in his head.

"I'll have Mead, please. A shame about the Brandy though." Artis decided, then mused on how Callintus seemingly drunk Brandy as a Whale would with water.

@AIM Leader Wade @The Wanderer

"Mead it is! One for Delsin as well, Ormil. I'll have the Ale myself." The high elf was quick to begin filling up the metal mugs with drink, and Callintus turned to face Artis, with his mentioning of over worlds. "I applaud you for such ambitions. Other lands are already hard enough to travel, but other worlds? That I cannot even fathom traveling to. The worlds of the Aedra and Daedra are fearsome. Outside of Sovngarde, the realms of the other Aedra I can only imagine, and the Daedra?" Callintus scoffed, "nothing but a place for them to indulge in their dark fantasies. Each more perverted and horrific than the last." So it seemed this world had other worlds, and they were quite easily known, but they were clearly not as friendly as those of Artis' home. Especially the mentions of these 'Daedra.' "Still, I can understand the curiosity in them. No mortal eyes have ever seen these realms and lived to tell the tale. Or come back sane enough to tell it coherently."

He then turned to face Delsin, as their mugs of drink were placed down in front of them. "What about you? Are you a traveler like him, or is your own personal quest something else entirely?" Grabbing for his drink, he held it high for a toast. "To new friendships!" He shouted, waiting for them all to klink their mugs together in a friendly boast. Upon drinking their mead, both Delsin and Artis would find the drink had a strong kick to it, and if they weren't used to alcohol at all, it would even leave a burning sensation in their throats, like they just drank Vodka instead. But, if they could get past the stinging sensation, the taste wasn't half bad. Had a strange mixture of vegetation, and the after taste had hints of watermelon to it. Call just chugged his whole drink down, not even taking a moment to breath. When he finished, he let out a big sigh of pleasure, and a massive burp to follow it. He laughed aloud, and quickly said, "Sorry! I didn't think it'd be that loud."
Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

When Frank stepped into the arena, his gaze locked onto the crowd as the almost deafening roar of their want to see blood fly and for someone to die for entertainment was no longer softened by the blood-stained corridor he had walked through in order to get here. The announcer went onto to describe what was going to happen and was about to countdown to the fight. Frank's gaze switched to the person in the opposite cage, sizing them up. He couldn't see what they were using as a weapon, but for the most part he could make out that the person was short, muscle packed and wearing a yellow raiment.

It was only when the gates lowered allowing the two fighters to enter that Frank could now see the weapon and gender of the fighter. Sword and shield, a nice combination as it allowed the user to defend themselves while dealing harm. But it also told a bit about the user's preference when it came to fighting. Slow enough to get hit, and would potentially rely on bait attacks or distracting and disorientating attacks.

He seemed like an easy target, due how she was charging at him. A foolish mistake. One should never underestimate an unarmed opponent. Frank made this clear after taking a stance and once she was close enough and swung at him. Moving just a bit to her right while using his right hand to grip onto her forearm holding the sword after she had swung so to keep her from swinging as he proceeded to use his leg to lock behind her right leg, forcing her to lose balance. An advantage he'd then use to push with his weight into her, which combined with the lack of balance would knock her onto her back.

A simple move that Big Boss would use with an enemy that held a bladed weapon. Only difference was that here, Frank didn't disarm her like the legend would, as that man would've done it in a much cleaner manner in a variety of ways. But Frank wanted this fight to last and to ensure that his opponent was putting her all in.

"Underestimate your foe and you'll only serve to die as a fool. Now try it again..." He would say to her. His words both goading her into getting back up, and instilling some form of wisdom as instead of repeating her prior action of charging, she was more careful. The two proceeding to circle the other, striking when the other faltered. Frank received a few scratches to his exoskeleton, nothing major to warrant repairs, but did leave a mark on the armor nonetheless, the raiment was going to also need some repairs as unlike the exoskeleton, it couldn't handle a hit or two. As for the enemy fighter, her shield was broken and she had bruises from where Frank had hit. He might've broken a rib or two of hers due to an increase in labored breathing from her.

The crowd's thirst for blood only got louder and louder as the fight went on, and Frank decided it was time to end this.

He ducked forward, making the fighter swing in retaliation in hopes of cleaving his head off. Going into a slide, Frank went under the blade's arc as it swung, and in the next few seconds he would hook his arm around her stomach area, holding tight as he would use his cybernetic strength to lift her and then slammed the fighter onto one of the stone blocks. And before the fighter could recover, Frank swung down his fist with all his might onto her head, which due to the stone block acting as a stop. The action and force broke her neck.

The crowd's thirst sated with cheers and mild booing from those that wanted the yellow team affiliated fighter to win. Frank turned away from the corpse and back to the door he had entered through after the announcer shouted who had won.

Now it was back to the ring-leader for the blue team...

@AIM Leader Wade

As the crowd watched Fox fight, they were amazed at how fast and quickly he moved, dodging the blade swings and thrashes like the yellow team fighter was attacking the air. And his attacks as well, they were so much faster and organized, nothing like the brawlers who had come before, also using their fists as weapons. He had a style they had never seen before, and the longer the fight went on, the more the crowd switched from the yellow team member to Fox himself. What Fox was doing was introducing them to MMA thousands of years before it was popularized.... Well, actually, it probably doesn't even exist here, since this is a fantasy world, so... Frank just introduced a new fighting method to this world. Well done, Frank.

When the fight ended, the only reason the crowd was booing was because the fight ended quicker than they would've liked. They wanted the fight to go on, and they wanted to see blood be shed. But, the fighter's neck was broken instead, an anti-climatic end to an amazing fight this arena had never seen before. The announcer quickly spoke up once the fight was over. "Good people, we, have, a winner! All hail the combatant from the blue team! Victor, from the blue team, leave the arena now, and rest. You've earned it!" The crowd quickly went back to cheering on Fox, and if he continued to fight, he would certainly become a fan favorite. Heading back through the corridor, Fox could now drink from the Basin of Renewal to regain some strength, however, it seemed like he didn't need it all to much, considering he kicked ass and didn't break a sweat. Something the other fighters in the pits didn't ignore.

The other fighters who watched the fight quickly cheered him one once he was back, clapping their hands and jesting him with compliments on such a unique fight. Owyn himself had an impressed look on his face, clearly having underestimated Fox. He approached Grey and handed him a small pouch of gold, fifty coins in total. "By the Nine Divines, you did it! You actually won! You ain't so bad after all, Pit Dog." His smile only grew when seeing how torn up his raiment was, and the scratches on his exoskeleton looking like scars of battle. He was gonna be a fan favorite for sure. "You may even survive enough matches to advance in rank." He then pointed to the gold. "Payout for the victory. There's more where that came from if you can keep on winning. Now, go unwind before your next fight." With a small pat on the shoulder, Owyn left to attend to the other fighters.

The praise didn't seem to end, however. "How the hell did you learn to fight like that?" When Fox turned around, he was met with two people. One was an Argonian, and the other a blonde haired human, looking like a kid from how shorter he was to everyone else. It was Isaac and the Argonian lad he found while in the sewer system. How the hell did they end up in the Arena? Because it looked like Isaac was one of the Blue team members, as he was wearing a heavy raiment. Well....

"All I remember was that I was on a ship heading to a place called Lemuria when all of a sudden, a flash of green light just... took me. Then all of a sudden I was dropped into a Sewer System and was attacked by Goblins."

Isaac stated as he easily remembered the incident. He was just on his way to complete a promise he made to Babi when he was just gobbled up by a green light. It would definitely explain his clothing and his weapon.

"This place doesn't seem too unknown to me... There are monsters almost everywhere and villages scattered around. I hope my friends are okay... But I guess since I'm here. Can you tell me anything about this place?"

So maybe the kid was telling the truth. His body language and facial expressions told Shakira that much. Stretching out his arms upwards, he spoke up again after a small pause. "Alright, I'll humor you." He folded his hands together once he put them back down. "You're in Tamriel. This is Cyrodiil, one of the many provinces in it. That behind you is the Imperial City, capital to the empire ruling over most of Tamriel. Don't know how much I can help, looks like you'e got a whole set of problems beyond me," considering he seemed to actually be from another world, though where, it didn't look like he was any kind of Daedra or Dremora. ".... But, if you'll tag along, maybe I can help you out." The kid might have some uses after all. Maybe he wouldn't be a waste of space. He looked like he could fight.

What happened next was a week of the two getting to somewhat know each other. Shakira would explain more about the world they were in, while also trying to set up contacts in the city to help him out a little. He'd find out about how well Isaac was as a fighter, and his impressive psychic abilities, and that he was actually a coliseum fighter. And that, gave Shakira some ideas. Since they needed money, and Shakira was always a sneaky fellow, he would convince Isaac that the only way he knew how to help was the need for money. He came up with a small fib that far off into the lands of Tamerial was said to be a place where worlds connected. A portal that could take people to various realms, and that if there was any chance of sending Isaac back home, it was that.

But first.... They needed money. And the Imperial City had an arena Isaac could fight in. And they could make a lot of money that way. So, with some smooth talking to Owyn, Isaac was a week old member of Blue team by this point. And they had made a good amount of money, thanks to both Isaac winning fights, and Shakira betting on Isaac to win each one, increasing their monetary gains.​

Reactions: Nero Kunivas

2wa4JKA.png

"Echo Echo!"

"Wall. Of. Sound!"

@AIM Leader Wade
Our pals Arthur, Corrin, Azura and Ben were surrounded by seven men in total, with knifes at hand, cloaked in red hoods, and a craving for blood in their eyes. When Arthur realized they were surrounded, he turned to face the one closest to him. "We don't mean to cause trouble, just let us be." He tried to reason, throwing his hands up.

"Hand over the woman." One of them said, pointing to Azura

"Don't think she's your type, fella." Arthur rebuttled.

"Then we'll gut you out in the open for all to see."

"You ain't the first to threaten me, boy. Or the most clever about it."

"The girl's an unknown. As well the rest of you. You shouldn't be here." Another red hooded figured stated.

"Oh, trust us, we know that." Arthur's hand slowly went down to his revolver, which the closest red hooded man saw. Not taking a chance, he lunged at Arthur's chest with the knife, but the outlaw's draw was faster; smacking the butt of his gun into the head of his assailant, then firing a round into the back of his skull while he staggered. Spinning around quickly, he fired four more shots into each of the red hoods. Three dropped dead, one was still alive but wounded, and Arthur needed to reload quickly. Two more hooded figures were still standing, and one launched at Ben, while the other did so with Arthur as he reloaded.

2wa4JKA.png

"Echo Echo!"

"Wall. Of. Sound!"

@AIM Leader Wade

"Hand over the woman."

A bandit spoke as he pointed towards Azura.

Azura nervously stepped back a small bit, retreating behind the others for safety. She knew what t was like to be kidnapped. Hoshido had done it, Nohr had done it. She was an asset, one that could be easily traded, one that was wanted for her strange past and abilities.

"I'm not going." She said stoically, gripping onto her spear/staff.

Then it all went south. Arthur had begun shooting, Ben had transformed.

Corrin moved into action.

Towards the one running at Arthur, Corrin would leap forward, sword in hand, going to attack the one cultist who had run towards Arthur. Arthur had helped them, and, although they had just met, Corrin would still help him, and Ben was still just a child, even if he could defend himself.

"No one hurts my friends!" She shouted a, frankly generic but still fitting, battle cry as she prepared to stab the hooded figure with Yato. They had come to take Azura from her, and then had tried to attack them when she wouldn't go. Corrin usually wouldn't kill, but as this world was more hostile and she had no ties to anyone her, she would do what it took to protect the group she was with.

Plus, if they needed to interrogate someone, the wounded one was still alive. Hopefully if Ben hadn't killed them.

Azura meanwhile would began a dance with her spear, intending to magically back up and strengthen the party.

The hooded figure coming right at Arthur managed to block Corrin's attack within a split second, just managing to block it, before staggering back from how powerful the strike was. With Ben's little bird's help, the other attacker was distracted by the constantly blows to the head, giving Arthur enough time to reload, but also Ben's alien duplicates enough time to circle around them, and fire one their shouty voices of echo-yness..... Professional writer here.

The two figures, along with the injured third, would be pushed back by the echoing screech; all of them covering their ears from such a noise. With the much needed few seconds added, Arthur finished reloading, and fired two rounds into the heads of the remaining attackers, both falling down to the ground as piles of flesh now. They fought off whoever they were, and the only one remaining was the injured guy, who Arthur quickly went over to. He was facing away from the group while bunched up into a ball, but Arthur quickly turned him around to face him. "Who the hell are--" Arthur began to ask, but the red hooded man's head bobbed once his body turned, and Arthur looked down to see a knife stuck into his heart, one hand still gripping the knife. "Dammit!" He muttered to himself, moving away from the body.

"You... are having trouble with food? Why didn't you say something like that earlier?" asked Alistia, her ears wriggling a bit in both confusion and a bit of laughter before a glow seemed to erupt from her body and, less than a second later, faded away. Alistia was still standing there but she was different. Gone were the white and red robes that designated her as a member of the Conjurers, the White Mage, a powerful healer, and in their place was a cooking smock and a decent-looking skillet along with culnarian's knife. She quickly flipped the knife around, catching it in mid-air, before smirking and looking to the doctor.

"I'm not the best for certain; but I do have some training in cooking. Along with a lot of other things. Feels so weird to no longer hear the earth after so long again." she remarked idly before the glow came forth from her body again and, as it faded, she was standing in front of him dressed in a prim, proper, and exceptionally stylish tuxedo. It wasn't the kind of suit one would wear to a formal occasion. Rather, it was the sort of tuxedo a true gentlewoman would wear. The kind that, by the mere act of wearing it, showed a level of refinement not found within the common Miqo'te. She smiled, the now-present monocle on her face glinting in the sunlight before she drew, from a scabbard at her side, a beautiful and elegant katana that gave a small 'Kupo!' as it came forth. She quickly slashed it through the air causing a trail of cherry blossom petals to form behind it.

"Not to mention I can do a bunch more!"

The light came back and faded, revealing the white and red robes once again. "I'm a woman of many talents; Doctor. I'm certain you'll be quite surprised at just the sheer number of things I can help you out with."

And with that the gunshots rang out. Alistia's ears swung around and flattened against her head as she practically spun about. "Though it will have to wait a bit! Sounds like healing is needed!" she cried out as she took off at a full sprint towards the sound of gunfire, the hexagonal glow of protective magic signifying the return of her Protect spell to ward herself from a gunshot.

The doctor was quick to make a run for the district, jogging as fast as he could. The only person in their group with guns was Arthur, and he was hopeful he didn't just kill people. Opening the door to the other district, he found his concerned was warranted. "What the..." He said with worry, walking over to Arthur. "What did you do!" He asked while approaching.

"I didn't do anything, they came out and attacked us!" He pointed over to Corrin, Azura and Ben, the Doctor quickly seeing them and realizing they weren't from this world at all. "They wanted her," he pointed to Azura, "and the rest of us gone, this was self defense!" The Doctor rubbed his hands through his hair, trying to think up what to do. Before he could come up with an answer, the guards finally arrived. They outnumbered them, and the Doctor found it suspicious that they arrived after he did, though raised his hands up and signaled the others to do so. Thes were quite slow to act it seems, and The Doctor wasn't going to take chances with them. He also took note that the whole district seemed abandoned, unlike the others, like it was purposefully empty. The guards encircled them like the red hoods did, swords drawn, while one inspected the bodies "What happened here?" He asked the group, with Arthur answering.

"Self defense, these men attacked me and tried kidnapping this woman." The cowboy explained. The guard, however, strangely didn't look to buy it. He stood up and walked over to Arthur, looking at his gun. ".... Strange weapon you have." He commented. "How can we be sure you didn't just attack them first?"

"Tell me you didn't just say that."
Arthur told him, putting down his hands and getting right close to the guard, who pushed Arthur away. "I say we don't have all the proof is all, and if you're going to be so defensive, we'll happily take you into questioning to make sure what you say is the truth." Either the guards were this incompetent, or someone paid them off. The Doctor, and even Arthur was leaning towards the latter, because of how 'convenient' everything was. If they got put in jail cells, that meant another group of red hoods could grab Azura without their interference.

"We aren't here to cause trouble."
The Doctor chimed in, "We'll come with you to do any paper work or interview you need." He looked over to Arthur, his eyes staring daggers at the outlaw, telling him to cooperate. They couldn't do anything right now, they were trapped in a corner, and he didn't want any more death to occur. They just needed to bide their time for an escape. However, before they could even follow the Imperials, gunshots suddenly went off above their heads. Everyone ducked down, and the guards backed away. A man was firing from across the road, wielding a strange looking assault rifle, and it was..... Alec?

Out of everyone in the group, only Alistia would recognize him, as she was in the last group with him. But he was in another universe though, how the hell did he show up here? When the gunfire stopped, Alec charged after the guards, letting out a running shout to scare them off. The guards ran off, making a break for down the road, and when Alec was next to the group, he fired off a few more shots. The doctor nearly knocked the gun out his hands, making him stop the shooting. "What are you doing?!" He shouted, rage filling his eyes.

"They're blanks, don't worry! They're harmless if they hit a person, it's used on movie sets." Alec shouted back. "..... Hi Ali." He waved to her when he noticed the mage behind the group. Noticing, the Doctor put the two together quickly, "Are you--"

"Here," Alec handed The Doctor a picture, which looked like it was taken from an old 80s instant camera. It was the picture of an Argonian, the same one with Isaac. "Find this guy, he's called Shakira, you'll find him at the arena. Whatever you do, convince him to find Jauffre and bring him something called the 'Amulet of Kings.' This world's in big trouble, and only Shakira knows where the Amulet is."

"But--" Again, the Doctor would be cut off. "Don't think just go! I'll distract the guards, and whatever you do, don't get caught by any more in the city, and leave as fast as you can, they could be anywhere here." Alec pointed to the red hooded figures laying on the ground, and began backing off. "Who are they?" The Doctor tried to ask.

"No idea, but they want the amulet and Azura, get going!...." As he turned to fun towards where the guards ran off, he quick turned back around and shouted, "And please come get me!" This already freaked Alec out, he didn't want to spend the night in a jail cell if the guards caught him. If they did'n't want to behead him first. And like that, Alec ran off. The Doctor looked down to the picture one more time, before saying, "C'mon!" to everyone, quickly leading the group in a jog away from the scene.

"What the hell was that?!" Arthur asked, completely confused by what happened. "He's from the future," The doctor answered, "Sent here to help us out with whatever's happening, probably by me." Wasn't the first time someone from his future came to warn his past self. It was better off not knowing your future, but if the situation called for it, the future could certainly help the past.​

Last edited:
KorraBanner001B.jpg
Now Korra steps out of the inn, looking around herself to get her orientation. She blinks as she instinctively moves to one side when she hears someone near her, uttering softly "oh sorry". Though she didn't actually see anyone. But she looks in the direction she was told to look… and lo and behold she sees a structure. Korra hops down the steps and starts down the path as she hears someone wish her luck. Her blue eyes look in the direction of the voice… seeing just a shovel working in the garden. That's a little creepy. "uh… thanks.." she says, absently waving towards the person that she can't see.

She's going to have a headache for the whole day at this rate.

She gets to the edge of the hill, her brows furrowed in thought. She could just slide down, that would be fun. Or she could launch herself up and use Firebending to descend slowly. That would look cool. Or… instead of thinking about how to get style points, he can just get down the hill. A slow deep breath is drawn in as she slides her feet shoulder length apart, her knees bending slightly. She suddenly draws her fist down to slam into the ground, causing a faint rumble. She then draws that fist up and forward, and then down quickly again as she slams her foot into the ground. With slightly stronger rumble, a set of stone stairs are suddenly protruding from the side of the hill. She stands to her full height once more, a smug smile on her lips as she now proceeds down the steps.

She walks towards the fort, noticing how run down it is. It's barely a fort, in her opinion. It's maybe the ruins of a fort, not even a lookout tower really. As she gets closer, she takes in the landscape also. The 'fort' is right on the edge of a lake. Korra feels a small smirk upon her lips. If she had to rough someone up, looks like she'll have plenty of options to go about it.

She now gets to the perimeter of the fort, and she draws in a breath to shout to whoever might be here. But she doesn't get the chance. She gets a blank look on her features as someone tells her to go away. "Go away?" she utters softly as she looks up towards the building. She did think that she was sent on a wild rabaroo chase… but there's definitely someone home. Korra doesn't like to be told things like 'go away', especially by people in shoddy homes like this.

Now she thinks about how to go about this. Elevate herself up to whoever is up there with an earth tower? Use the water to make a mini water tornado to elevate her? Just launch herself with Firebending? But once more… she reminds herself she's on something of a mission. And her patience is stretched thin as it is. And she's terribly worried about Naga. So she strides right through the entrance of the fort, her eyes quickly locating a barely there stairwell going upwards. She sees no one… or nothing really… else, so that must be where she has to head. And so she does, taking the stairs 2 at a time to ascend more quickly. She keeps herself aware of things around her, half expecting a trap. Or perhaps half hoping there's a trap.

She gets to the top of the stairwell and is about to go into a little speech/rant. But she stops as she doesn't see anyone at first. But… she sees a book floating. Books don't do that. She squints a little, and then looks around to see if there's anything else here. She can barely make out a person holding the book. If this is a trap, he's going to be in for one heck of a surprise. When he speaks, she makes a dismissive motion and strides towards him confidently.

"Okay I don't know what that means. And I don't care." In response to the 'Oblivion take you' thing. She stops about 10 feet from him, her eyes still scanning left to right as she speaks to him, then focusing on the outline of a man. "If you're" OH CRAP what was the name they said!? Anacarc? Caractacus? Anecdote? Ah! "the person responsible for making people invisible in that town" she motions in the general direction of Aleswell "then you're gonna undo it. They're not real thrilled with it. So use whatever weird Bending or whatever to fix it." Her tone a stern one.

So maybe the kid was telling the truth. His body language and facial expressions told Shakira that much. Stretching out his arms upwards, he spoke up again after a small pause. "Alright, I'll humor you." He folded his hands together once he put them back down. "You're in Tamriel. This is Cyrodiil, one of the many provinces in it. That behind you is the Imperial City, capital to the empire ruling over most of Tamriel. Don't know how much I can help, looks like you'e got a whole set of problems beyond me," considering he seemed to actually be from another world, though where, it didn't look like he was any kind of Daedra or Dremora. ".... But, if you'll tag along, maybe I can help you out." The kid might have some uses after all. Maybe he wouldn't be a waste of space. He looked like he could fight.

What happened next was a week of the two getting to somewhat know each other. Shakira would explain more about the world they were in, while also trying to set up contacts in the city to help him out a little. He'd find out about how well Isaac was as a fighter, and his impressive psychic abilities, and that he was actually a coliseum fighter. And that, gave Shakira some ideas. Since they needed money, and Shakira was always a sneaky fellow, he would convince Isaac that the only way he knew how to help was the need for money. He came up with a small fib that far off into the lands of Tamerial was said to be a place where worlds connected. A portal that could take people to various realms, and that if there was any chance of sending Isaac back home, it was that.

But first.... They needed money. And the Imperial City had an arena Isaac could fight in. And they could make a lot of money that way. So, with some smooth talking to Owyn, Isaac was a week old member of Blue team by this point. And they had made a good amount of money, thanks to both Isaac winning fights, and Shakira betting on Isaac to win each one, increasing their monetary gains.

After all the fights that Isaac had taken part in, he had memories to Colosso where he had to fight in a similar environment. Of course, this one didn't have obstacle courses and his friends weren't here to cheer him on from the side lines. Regardless, he treated these like regular battles as he had to deal with such things before, fighting real people, when he had to infiltrate a fortress of highly renowned thieves to rescue a very wealthy merchant that was being held there.

After his latest fight, he returned as usual to the Arena Bloodworks, an area where the Gladiators could rest and train for their next fight. Seeing if he took any injuries, he proceeded to utilise his healing Psynergy to ensure he was physically fit to fight again. While he was resting, he couldn't help but think about what Shakira had told him regarding a way back home. If he could take it, he could return to his quest and stop his friends from worrying. That'd be something, right?

As he was resting up, he noticed someone. Incredibly abnormal in appearance, with a... metal face? They looked almost non-human just from the facial wear alone. Seeing someone that didn't quite look right, he walked over to them with an outstretched hand.

"Have you been stranded here without an explanation too?"

@The Wanderer

Alistia looked to the three newcomers, then the bodies surrounding her. The protection incantation wasn't even a conscious thought at this point as the hexagonal wards shimmered around Corrin, Azura, and Ben before fading to invisibility. Her attention, rather, was on the dead bodies. She looked over them, nudging one with her foot, wishing sorely that The Echo would kick in right now to give her a glimpse of the past. No dice as to be expected; it never seemed to come when she wanted it. With a sigh she stepped away, offering a hand to Corrin. "My name is Alistia Mit'Leona." she said in greetings. Then she turned her head to the doctor.

"If that person was sent by you I'd be very concerned. I mean, I'm no expert, the most I've seen is some foes who dabbled a bit in time magic, but there's got to be a really good reason why."

She then looked to Corrin, Azura, and Ben. "What of you three? How much do you three know of time travel?" she asked as they jogged away. However, once they had made it a bit of the ways away she stopped as she turned around, her eyes closing as the glow of magic surrounded her body and her staff glowed with a bright light. She brought it around in a full circle and, suddenly, a massive wall of earth rose up behind them to block the street.

Then she opened her eyes up. "That should slow them down a bit; but... there are others whom can wield the earth in this land. Far off; but present. I can just barely feel them... Sorry. This land can just barely feel them, but they are present. We'd best hurry."

Last edited:
Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

As Frank went back into the area known as the Bloodworks, the visor opening up allowing his face to be once more revealed to open air. His face remained unmoved as he was congratulated on his win, as well as being rewarded in what appeared to be gold coins. A decent amount too, hell someone could maybe last a good while on these coins. Although they were next to worthless in Frank's eyes, maybe the others could use them to get goods or other things important to get.

But just as he was about to ask for when another match was going to be ready, someone spoke out to him regarding where did he learn to fight like that. A flash of the man, the legendary Big Boss and his skill in CQC that would later be taught to the members of Foxhound and especially him when he joined the organization and eventually the man's dream of Outer Haven.

"Simple CQC." He said. It was a half truth, CQC wasn't simple. The fighting style employed different moves from various martial arts into one, while mixing in weapons and making the overall focus on how to quickly dispatch your opponent in a natural fluid manner. Hard to get a proper grip on, but once someone did, they were a force to be reckoned with. Hell, he was positive that Big Boss or even The Boss could take him on now and still win due to their mastery of the style. To them, he was a mere novice that even with cybernetics would still lose in a heartbeat.

His gaze would linger on the two, sizing them up and working out why exactly they were talking to him. Potential fans? Unlikely, he just started and no amount of skill or quickness would get fans this early. That and the boy was wearing a raiment with similar colors as the others and himself. So the first one was out. A mentor and his student? Possible, as the boy was young looking and the lizard man looked to be the type to coach youth in this way of life. For some sort of gain, making Frank remember the harsh days of being a child soldier. Where many others like him were sent out to fight and die for someone else's gain than their own.

The mere memory made Frank's temper rear its ugly head. But was quickly shoved back down into submission and the usual numbness that was his being. Deciding to be straight forward, he would ask. "What brings you here?"

His question was quickly ursurped by one inquiry by the young boy. Frank's gaze narrowed. "I assume you're in the same predicament as well.....?" Frank's suspicion was raised due to the whole ordeal in the hellscape of the city when the robots came. It was a 50/50 if this person was related to the robots that attacked them, or was just another poor individual to get roped into this mess. Frank hoped it was the latter....

@AIM Leader Wade @Lady White

Last edited:

The talk of other realms from Callintus fascinated Artis, even though the land of what he called the "Daedra" was quite horrific just from the little he spoke of it. Apparently it drove people mad at the sight of it, yet it still garnered at least a morbid curiosity from Artis, just to see what the fuss is about, as it were.

Nevertheless, the youth clinked his mug with the others, bearing a smile on his face and took a hearty gulp. The taste took him off-guard at first, part of it wasn't unusual as Artis had drunk alcohol in the past, but Mead was certainly it's own beast. An unknown vegetation was it's main quality with the peculiar addition of watermelon following it up, but all of it was very pleasant to him, leading to him taking another gulp. "Ooh, now this I like!" He spoke with satisfaction and vigor, then laughed with Callintus, not expecting a belch so loud from such a knightly figure.

"That, didn't even touch the sides, did it?" Artis inquired with a chuckle. "Perhaps another, friend?" He added with a smile and another gulp of his drink, finishing it off.

@AIM Leader Wade