The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2.2: Oblivion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pain in Dusk’s leg had slowly subsided after Luer’s healing work. The large creature had honestly no idea why he was being helped by Luer, and he couldn’t ask him why. Dusk decided that standing would be the best course of action, since his leg had fully healed with the combined power of his own biological healing and luer’s magic. It was amazing that he didn’t fall over from the lack of blood, but he managed his balance. The archer, much smaller that Dusk, offered a shoulder, but Dusk didn’t want to bother the human. He didn’t want to be considered a burden so he waved off the offer and shook his head. Dusk turned to walk back towards the market, but then almost immediately fell over with the gracefulness of a dead fish slapping onto a table. He decided it might be better to have the shoulder after all, so he waved Luer over.

After a few minutes of getting used to the awkward height difference, the two had finally made it back to the market to find a crowd dispersing from their comrades. Dusk still had no idea how to thank Luer for the assistance, so instead he gave the archer a soft pat on the head.

Another smaller group seemed to gather around Dusk, some of the people asked “what is that thing?” while others whispered something about him being a demon. Dusk towered over the people. Half of the people stared at him with fear, while others with wonder as to what he was. Luer and Dusk were a still a small distance from their comrades, so it might be hard to get through the crowd to them. This had to be strange day for the people.

Luer backed off when Dusk declined his help, but he did not leave. He watched the other as they stood and headed out. Dusk fell and Luer went to help him up. He offered a small smile after they got situated and headed for the market to find the rest of the group. He had no idea where the others were though thankfully it did not take too long to find them. It seemed they were just now getting out of a mess with the locals.

The archer glanced up to Dusk when he patted him on the head. Come to think of it, he has not said a word since they met. “Not much of a talker, are you?” He asked. He nodded though and smiled to the much taller man. “You are welcome. It is the least I could do to help.” He offered. He would need to find a way to at least learn the man’s name.

He glanced around though as a crowd began surrounding them. As if they already were not far enough behind the main group. He sighed silently and began waving the people off and trying to get past them.

- Artis Solum, Twilight Warrior - Cyrodiil, The Bloated Float Inn -

The waterfront housed two boats, one of which did indeed catch his interest: The Bloated Float Inn. Unaware at first someone was behind him, Artis stepped aboard and then inside, taking in his surroundings for a few moments. A cramped, damp smelling ship it was, but oddly inviting, as one would expect of an Inn, in spite of the large, imposing Orc who did catch Artis off guard for a time, but he would be swiftly greeted by the bar keeper, who appeared to be a High Elf, or a man with a longer than average face and extremely pointed ears to Artis, having never seen an Elf, High or otherwise. Nevertheless, Artis cleared his throat and began.

"Hello there!" He replied to his greeting, then eyed the interior of the Inn once more as the bar keep proclaimed its magnificence. "She, certainly strikes me as fine." Artis went on, speaking honestly as he did take a liking to the unique Inn, though he quickly became sheepish as he didn't recognize the name 'Cyrodiil', rubbing the back of his neck. "Umm...I'm afraid you've caught me a bit unawares...I'm a visitor to town, so I was wondering if you could tell me about this place a little more? If it's not too much trouble of course."

Artis then gasped, noting his impoliteness. "Oh, I'm Artis, by the way." He introduced himself with a small bow and an arm across his chest, stepping forward a few paces to the bar.

"Really? You must've traveled from quite far if you don't recognize where you are." Everyone in Tamerial knew of the Imperial city, though most never visited it outside of Cyrodiil. Mainly because of the border disputes and issues with the other regions, but to not recognize it at all was a rarity. Artis himself seemed human, so for him to not know was quite a mystery. "You're in the Imperial capital of the empire, of course. The Imperial City itself. The 'town,' I'm guessing you saw, is nothing more than a residential part of the waterfront, where the more downtrodden of the city live. The float is the most popular with them, along with sailors who've ported, but we aren't just for those in the lower social classes. We've a fine arrangement of wines, ales, and brews for purchase, each of which is highly regarded in the city as some of the best drink in all of Tamriel.

Even with such a strange guest, Ormil was acting the salesman, combining information with a pitch for spending money. "And of course, we offer rooms down below deck, each of which is accommodated to your needs. Only ten septims per night." He said with a smile on his face. Before Artis could answer, the door swung open, banging against the wall hard. In the doorway was a massive brute of a man, wearing rather strange armor in Artis' case, though for Delsin, if he knew his history, even a little, the armor design would seem similar to his own world, far in the past of knights and Christianity.

Knights-of-the-Nine-Wallpaper-The-Crusader-oblivion-elder-scrolls-iv-41506280-1600-1200.jpg

He stood there for a couple of seconds, looking around the room, with a menacing aura about him. It felt like he would attack at any moment, with the room going completely quiet. His hands reached up, and took off the helmet, showing a man with a grey stubble beard and dark grey hair reaching down to his neck. His skin was a tanned color, and his eyes a bright blue, but he had a big smile on his face as he looked over to Ormil. "Callintus Dergium, how good to see you again!" Ormil shouted over to the knight, who walked down the steps towards the bar.

"Ormil, you high elfed bastard! Glad to see someone hasn't run you out of town with the prices you charge!" The knight had a deep, yet booming voice to him, as his aura changed from menacing to comforting as he spoke.

"Oh come now, my prices are the most affordable in all the waterfront!" Ormil spoke to him as if they've known each other for a long time.

"Yes, but if there's a man with a big purse, your prices go up a notch or two, no?" The knight leaned face forward against the bar, elbows on the table as he spoke.

"Very funny. What brings you around here, I haven't seen you in ages."

"Knight business. Rumors flying about, some of which are concerning to say the least. I felt the need to check them out."

"It wouldn't happen to involve the emperor, would it?"

"Confidential, I'm afraid. All I can say for now......." The knight finally looked over to Artis, and saw Delsin out the corner of his eye. "Well, well, well. Can't say I've ever seen men in outfits like yours. You especially." He looked right at Artis when he said the latter. "It's a bit sunny out for a rain coat, isn't it?" His outside was a bit out of the ordinary, especially since there wasn't a cloud in the sky at the moment.

Frank Jaeger

The city was strange in Frank's partially augmented eyes, as despite the strangeness that the passerby had among them from the pointy eared ones to the ones that looked like humanized cats, they crowded around one of the people that was in the Tardis. She was new, and he hadn't caught her name. Part of him didn't care much, as it would be inevitable until he would learn of it during a quiet time when they introduced themselves. While another part of him wanted him to force the crowd away with show of force. That part of him was pushed away before it clouded his judgement and made him do something stupid.

Thankfully, the doctor took care of the situation. Saying something about how she was under Imperial protection. The sentence making Frank give a low chuckle.

His attention was taken away as he heard someone say next to him. "That's pretty odd armor, what is it made out of?" Frank turned to face the speaker. Said individual was a short thin man with yellowish hair. He had one of those faces that looked like the person was forever smiling. A feature that annoyed Frank.

The man before stepped back when Frank's cold gaze locked onto him. "I don't know and don't care. It protects me and I am bound to it." He said in response to the man's question.

The smile never going away, the man replied with. "That's odd. But if I had to guess, maybe Elvish or maybe Ebony. Though it lacks the shininess of it...." The man paused for a bit, the smile drooping slightly. He continued. "Hm, you look like you've seen a fair share of battle, maybe you should head on down to the Arena and sign up. I love to watch the shows as I unfortunately cannot fight myself, and you look like you might be enjoyable to watch fighting. Who knows, you might even become The Champion." The smile on the man grew eerily bigger, only to serve to annoy Frank more and more.

But the mention of fighting caught his interest. "In this 'Arena.' Is killing the opponent allowed?" He asked.

Once again, the man smiled even wider. "Oh yes, you're allowed. Just don't cheat and you'll be fine."

After that, it was a simple process of being pointed in the right direction. It took Frank a few minutes of having to wander about, asking passerby where the Arena is, before finding himself before its gate. Inside were the sounds of practicing and talking that he could not hear. Walking inside, the sounds of someone punching something and another hitting something with a sword grew louder. Just by taking a look at them, most of the people looked to be fresh-faced idiots there for sake of fame, while others bore the familiar signs of fatigue that killing brings. Frank felt as if he recognized all of this somewhere due to how familiar it felt.

Some of them gave him looks. Said looks were a mix of "Who is this fool?" While others shrank away when his gaze met theirs. Frank just hoped that he would find the 'leader' soon and that this place would hold his interest long enough before he either got bored or annoyed....
@AIM Leader Wade
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin Rowe

The sights of the market square barely held Delsin's interest and due to the lack of outlets and service, his phone was near useless and he didn't want to waste the precious battery life. Not to mention, everything looked so dull that he wanted to brighten things up with some of his artwork, but due to a lack of his materials, that was also near impossible.

Course, he didn't do anything bad, hell he stopped to help passerby with carrying something inside and getting small payments in form of strange gold coins. Called 'Septims' after the Emperor or something. This was sounding more and more like something out of one of Eugene's games.

Not to mention, those guards were giving him an odd look. So needless to say, wasn't long before Delsin found himself on what seemed like the docks to the city. Wasn't shabby, as there appeared to be a bar made out of a ship from the looks of it. The thought caught his interest, sure he didn't drink often as Betty would give him an earful, and due to Reggie's cop attitude prior to the whole 'finding out I'm a power sponge' thing, regarding drinking too much. The thought of the two made Delsin frown for a second or two. The former being that it was a while since he had seen Betty and was meaning to visit her and the other Akomish. The latter, because he was gone for good.

Not wanting to dwell on those thoughts any longer as he sniffled lightly. He distracted himself with thoughts of what could be on the menu inside the bar. "Wonder if they have any drinks with 'Float' in the name...….I think my funny bone has cracked in past few days from being overused..." He chuckled at the thought of Fetch making a better joke, and at Eugene's light chuckles. The man would laugh at anything, even a shitty play on word puns and such.

Walking into the bar, Delsin become aware of a few things. One, this was small, like enough to make a claustrophobic lose their shit. Two, there was hardly anyone in here save for five people, including a barkeep. Whom was mid conversation with another man. Not wanting to distract the barkeep from business, Delsin took a seat.

Which Delsin got bored quick, the problem he alleviated by drumming his hands on his legs while humming a song. Delsin hoped that this wouldn't take too long.

Outsiders to the Arena bloodworks basically got the look of, "get the fuck out now." If you didn't seem like a fighter, you were gonna get your ass kicked out the door, and making you cry back to mama with a bobo. With Fox, the looks weren't as intense or aggressive, rather more curious. He looked the part of a fighter, with the armor being rather stunning to look at from all the others, but for now it was flash and style, no substance to back up the armor. Eyes a plenty were locked on him, and before long, someone walked out from one of the training rooms. A redguard with short dark hair, a stubble with grey around the edges. He wore iron armor, and had holstered on his back a greatsword. He looked like a brick shithouse, and stared daggers at Fox.

"I'll deal with him." He said to someone in the room. Fox wouldn't see who, as the wall was obscuring them. "I don't know who you are, friend, but you've got about ten seconds to tell me what you're doing in my bloodworks before I lop your arms off." He threatened while walking up to Fox, getting right in his face. Considering what he would answer, (I know this is a bit of a godmod, sorry Wander,) the redguard looked stunned at first. "You what? You want to be a combatant?" Then he laughed loudly right in Fox's face. "Look at you! My granny could beat you, and she's dead!" With a pause to follow, the redguard waited for Fox to do something, but when all that remained was silence, he finally spoke up again.

"Wait, you're serious, aren't you? What is with you people? You walk in, want to be combatants, and your entrails end up decorating my Red Room!" Obviously, Fox hadn't yet shown off his skills, but now was a good time to make his case for why they wanted him.

"Here you go, little fella. Back home, we eat these in sandwiches, or melted. Sometimes with smoothies, with or without the sandwiches. Speaking of smoothies, where are all the smoothie stores? Surely every world has a mind bright enough to invent the greatest beverage known to all."

An elven man - of a race that some would recognise as a Bosmer - walks among the marketplace, picking from the great cylinder of recently-purchased cheese to eat on the way and to feed a small bird that perched on his shoulder. It chirped in response most gleefully as it nibbled the cheese.

"You sure this ain't poison for you? I mean, I know chocolate is poison for dogs and peanuts are poison to me, but-"

His pointed ears caught footsteps, pittering and pattering across the ground. It seemed to be some type of thief chase!

"Doubt I'll be too fast in this state, why not you give it a go, Dingo?"

As the Bosmer whistled, the bird on this shoulder flapped its wings, whizzing through the air to strike the running elven thief! Meanwhile, the Bosmer followed his feathered friend.

Now, you must be wondering - where did this strange person come from?

@AIM Leader Wade @Minerva

Quite a long while ago...

"Where am I?"

A young man woke up in a strange place. He checked his watch.

"OK, this is weird. This is like one of those recent anime trends. Hey, Gwen, Kevin, anyone there? This better not be any kind of prank!? By anyone!?"

He holds a palm to his head.

"Homesick already? This has to be another dimension. Better find a remedy."

The young teenager looks around, finding some hairs on the ground.

"Hmmm..."

He picks the hair up, rubbing it on his watch as it began to shine. A hologram pops up from the watch, surprising the teenager.

"Woah! Let's see what this alien can do."

He dialed the watch, causing it to pop up, before he smacked it down, causing his body to transform into that of another being. Looking into a nearby lake for his reflection, he ponders.

"Well, I don't think I feel too homesick now. I should at least half blend-in. After I figure out what powers this guy has... I should..."

He looks towards the horizon, gazing upon a towering capital.

"Answers."

As the thief fell over from the bird landing a good strike to the back of the head, Arthur came bolting in like a bat out of hell, and just as the thief got back on his feet again, BAM!

6639e4655a939844-600x338.gif

That thief was on his head, out cold the moment his skull hit the ground. Arthur, not even batting an eye at the Bosmer or the two people he was tailing, grabbed the money the thief had stolen from him. A good fifteen dollars were taken, and even though that kind of money was useless in this world, Arthur sure as fuck didn't like having shit stolen from him. Even if the thief would later realize what he stole was useless. Counting the money, he turned back to the Bosmer and gave him a little thank you salute. "Thanks.... Nice bird you got." He complimented, putting the money back in his satchel.

Seeing that his cover was now blown, Arthur decided now was as good a time to address himself to Aqua and Corrin. "Evenin'." He nodded to both of them. "Uh.... Weird question, but are you two not from here?.... Like, never been to this place before in the last week or so? And how you showed up here was a little, 'strange?'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the others:

When Lincoln was kicked out the shop for not having any money, or really anything to trade, the group had moved on without him, so he was lost within the Imperial city. While he roamed the streets, taking in the scenery, he would pass by a redguard laying on the ground by the side, along the sidewalks leading around the buildings. He wore a red attire, faded and dusty, like it hadn't been washed in some time, with his grey hair longer and tangled up, like it hadn't been taken care of in some time. He saw Lincoln passing by a quickly spoke up.

"Hey stranger, can you spare a few coins? I've just been shaken down by that bastard watchman and he took my last septim."

As for Luer and Dusk, while the crowds watched the strange black creature, none would try to approach him as they would Alistia. Too menacing looking, as if it was ready to attack, even though its body language was a lot more passive. Though the guards didn't care, as when Luer and Dusk passed through the crowd finally, a few steps forward and two guards already blocked their path. "Excuse me, sir, but I'm afraid you'll need to but that creature of a leash. It's starting to scare most of the residents in the area." One spoke, trying to assert himself over Luer to intimidate. They didn't like Dusk, not one bit. A lot more Daedric looking than Alistia was, and if Luer wasn't around, they'd easily try stabbing the poor guy.

However, their luck was still going well, as a woman, a dark elf to be exact, quickly ran up from behind them. "Oh guards!" She shouted as she approached the two. "These two won't be of any bother. They're here to help with my husband, you see." Both Imperials looked over to each other, recognizing the woman. They knew of her husband, and both looked both annoyed and unsurprising at the same time. "Ralsa, we realize your husband is rather.... 'unique' in how he conducts his business, but having creatures like these within capital walls is highly unorthodox."

"I know that, but my husband takes his role seriously, and if he needs such a creature to help him, then who am I to question it?"

Again, both guards looked at each other, then finally turned around to face Luer and Dusk. "If she vouches for you, then we'll allow it. But next time I see this thing without any sort of means to controlling it, expect to pay a handsome fine for disrupting the peace." With that, the guards left, and Ralsa stayed behind to face then.

"I know we haven't met before, but I have a very strong feeling you two would be wonderous help with my husband." She told Luer, giving a smile to the young prince.

With everyone so separated from one another, the only three people still together were the Doctor, Alistia, and Scott, all of which were looking around the city. The Doctor had found himself a map of the whole region of Cyrodiil, using the psychic paper to 'convince' a map maker to let him borrow it for Imperial business. The map showed the outline of the region, along with several of the major cities beside the capital. "So we're here," the doctor pointed out, "in the Elven Gardens District. And the Tardis is back in the Market District. I wouldn't mind seeing what the other districts are like, not everyday you visit a city like this." He rolled up the map and continued walking through the streets, with a light breeze going through his hair.

"I'll take this any day over that last world we were on, at least here the buildings aren't on fire."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With so much going in within the city, out of everyone, the most important person inside the city, if not the whole world, was hiding. They had a part to play in Tamriel's biggest stage, yet when faced with this revelation, they ran. Why? Well, we need to go back a month.

Imperial prisons, especially in the city, are wet, dirty, and so deep below the ground, by nighttime it feels like you're trying to sleep in the negative temperatures. Doesn't help the only source of light to outside is a small, square, barred up hole with no glass window, so if it's raining out, your cell will have a giant puddle, or god forbid it start snowing. In the case of one 'Athena,' she'd only been in her cell for three days, awaiting trail for a crime she certainly did commit. Smuggling. The lightest of her offenses, as she was a jack of all trades. A merc for hire, one who would protect caravans trading in illegal goods, as well being a very good lock pick, pickpocket, and even a bounty hunter. Her life of crime was one she adopted long ago when she was just a child, a necessity to ensure her survival. Adapt or die. But, a story for another day.

For now, she was stuck in a cell, wearing basically potato sacks for clothing, with a dark elf in the cell opposite of her's, mocking both how she'll die in prison, and being extremely racist to her, all because an Imperial patrol decided to check the smuggled cargo to see it was filled with skooma. And that's not a drug you wanna be seen with around Imperial soldiers. It was either a life sentence in a prison far from here, or perhaps public execution, since she wasn't exactly pleasant to the guard who searched them. Expecting the worst, Athena was given a surprising amount of good luck. Three men in strange armor, calling themselves 'The Blades,' were guiding a man of great importance through her cell and down a secret passage; the door to it being a wall made of stones just next to her bed. Quite ironic to think about.

The man they were guiding and protecting? The emperor himself. Uriel Septim VII. At first, Athena didn't recognize him, and even when he revealed himself to her, she barely even blinked. She wasn't exactly found of the empire, much less a man who controlled it. In the brief time she knew him though, Uriel seemed different than what she initially thought of him. He had a kindness to him, his eyes had a comfort, and his voice deep, yet soothing. Uriel had a better understanding of what was to happen today than his blades did. Following Uriel, Athena escaped from her cell, and while the blades tried to keep her away, managing to trap her in a small section of the passage by locking one of the many metal doors, she somehow found herself crawling through a maze like dungeon, where goblins and rats festered in caves. When finding Uriel again on the other side, the blades wished to kill her, believing she was working for the assassins chasing them, but Uriel stopped them from such an act.

He had seen her before, you see. In his dreams. Her role in the world would soon drastically change once she left this place. And Uriel's would end soon. Yet he seemed not bothered by this. The blades didn't believe they would fail, and Uriel wouldn't see them as failures for when it was to happen. The only thing that mattered was Athena. Letting her follow again, the Blades found themselves trapped in a corner, with assassins all around them. Athena was given a weapon to protect the emperor. Yet the emperor was quick to hand her something else instead of a blade.

The Amulet of Kings. The most precious item of all the empire. A massive red jewel in the shape of a shield, held together by a small golden chain. The emperor emplored her to find a way out of these caves, find a man called Jauffre, and locate his only living son. She may not believe in destiny, but the gods have given her a new purpose in life. "Close shut the jaws of Oblivion." Those were Uriel's last words, before an assassin snuck up from behind a hidden door, and jabbed a knife into Uriel's back. Athena killed the assassin, but the only remaining blade looked in shock by the scene.

He understood what happened, and Athena explained what the Emperor told her. The blade encouraged her to also do the same, find Jauffre, and deliver the Amulet of Kings for the good of Tamriel. He would stay behind a protect the emperor's body, while she escaped the secret passage. Handing her a silver sword, Athena looked to the blade one last time, and ran. She found herself in the sewer system of the city, where it was cramped, dark, wet, dripping with water, and filled to the brim with mud crabs, rats, and even a few goblins. Not too far away from the cell. The smell even matched.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Nero Kunivas
Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

Frank returned most of the gazes with a cold stare until they looked away. Thankfully the leader of this merry band of combatants in this arena approached him. Looking annoyed, he asked Frank what he was doing. His reply was a simple "I wish to partake in the arena's 'activities.'" His face remaining neutral even as the man before him laughed at his choice in words. Before the humor vanishing with a mixture of surprise and renewed annoyance.

He would give the man a few seconds of silence where Frank stared at him. Before speaking up finally. "Unlike the random civilian that walks in here with no experience in the way of combat, seeking either glory or money only to end up wasting their life because the only training they had was killing an animal or practicing on dummy targets. I have experienced and done many things. I was probably younger than you were when you were but a child when I tasted the flavor of battle. Watched as my fellow boys in arms die from starvation or from the enemy. Dying for no reason other than because someone gave them that command."

He paused to stare right into the man's eyes. "I probably have more experience in combat and killing than you or most of the people in this room. And for you to accept, you want me to either regale you with tales of battles fought as if I were to tell a child dreaming of joining the military, filling their heads with grandeur only for them to die in a hole, or waste both of our times fighting a straw dummy? The only way to show off my skill is through direct usage. Put me in a match against someone and I will show you what I mean." He did not let his voice rise or lower. It kept the same level of the deadpan tone. Truth be told, part of him felt sad at the words as he wasn't exactly exaggerating, he was a child soldier, fought well in to his teens until Big Boss saved him from that life, or at least attempted to.

As he was soon pulled back in, brainwashed into being Null, later joining Foxhound and becoming its top agent and following Big Boss as he went to build a haven for people like him. Soldiers that were dishonored or rejected for simply fighting for a cause for what they believed in, later dying at the hands of his friend then being reborn as this freak of nature.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin Rowe

Delsin looked at up the man when he was addressed, looking at his clothes. A million remarks shooting through his head, some of them being smartass remarks or regular answers. He settled for something along his normal answering methods. "I try to be unique in how I look, and remarkably cheap as well. Only spent a forty dollars on this. Though I don't think it's around here so I can't really suggest it to ya." He quickly added. "Though I do not mean disrespect to you, as your outfit is pretty cool." He didn't want to exactly antagonize the man.

He lightly drummed on his knees once more, this time a bit slower.

"Nice uh bar by the way." He quickly added before returning to the drumming on his legs, humming a different song. In his head, he was somewhat trying to think of what to do. Part of him wondered if he should ask the knight if he knew anything about his situation and what to do, but another part of him also remembered that maybe some people in this place didn't take kindly to talk of that sort and he would be running a high chance of being called a heretic or something along those lines.

He hoped none of his worries were valid.

@AIM Leader Wade

"To be honest I'm of the opposite opinion." said Alistia with a bit of a frown. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure this place is nice and pretty, but it's at peace while the other world was burning. I'd rather be there to try and help stop the burning than out here; but I guess I shouldn't be surprised after how much war and strife my homeworld has been through in the past few years. Peace is an ever-fleeting dream it feels like. I won't let myself be stopped but I won't let myself be fooled either. Not that it matters at this moment. My greatest fear, right now, is that some fool may have brought a primal here. Mr. Doctor, if we ever get the ability to travel down firmly the very first thing we should do is confirm that there are no primals within the multiverse. I cannot stress how important that is.

Simply put, a primal has the ability to enthrall a person, tempering them as it's more commonly known. It doesn't matter how strong or capable you are; if it hits you with enthrallment and you have a mind and/or soul, you're done. You're their servant forever. Thing is that they also gain power through worship; so for every being they enthrall they grow more powerful. A primal with only a bunch of kobolds worshiping it is enough to cause earthquakes, sink cities, or bring terror to the skies. An entire Goddess was born from one clan of beings that ended up threatening to destabilize an entire nation. Imagine what one could do with an entire city at their disposal! There is only one way to stop them; and that is me. I am immune to their enthrallment and, thusly, I can fight them."

She then took a deep breath before sighing a bit. "Sorry if I seem a bit antsy; but that's why."

After the encounter with Saturos and Menardi at Venus Lighthouse, and the battle against their fused alternate form; Fusion Dragon, Isaac and his party had witnessed Venus Lighthouse lit once more. After some hardships, he and his friends returned to the town of Lalivero, where a servant of Lord Babi had passed Isaac a item known as the Black Orb and was tasked with the objective to find Lemuria. Entering the dock to obtain Babi's ship, they found it was submerged in water.

Sunken Ship.png

Channelling the power of Psynergy into the Black Orb, Isaac successfully raised the ship onto the water and his party boarded the craft.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? We don't even know where Lemuria is!"
"Didn't you see it from utop Venus Lighthouse? It was the area covered in perpetual mist and fog."
"Wherever it is, I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to leaving Gondowon... All my life has been there."
"Don't you think we all have had our lifes there? You're so inconsiderate, Mia."
"I'm the inconsiderate one? You were the one who kept bugging Isaac to wake up after passing out at Colosso, Garet!"
"We shouldn't be fighting right now. We should try to remain focused. We need to find Lemuria while also trying to find Felix and Jenna..."
"Ivan is right. Jenna and Felix are out there, somewhere. Our only stop to try to find them is Jupiter Lighthouse. Otherwise, they may be trying to find us in order to obtain the Mars Star."
"You're right Isaac. Let's get going."

As they made their journey out into the great Eastern Sea, something was afoot. All of a sudden the ship came into contact with some kind of Green Energy, and it engulfed Isaac completely.

"Isaac?"
"What's going on...? What's happening to me?"

Then all of a sudden, Isaac completely disappeared from the ship leaving Garet, Ivan and Mia alone on the Lemurian Ship.

"Isaac?"
"Isaac?"
"Isaac?"

The party looked at each other for a moment, then back to where Isaac disappeared.

"Isaac!"
"Isaac!"
"Isaac!"
"Isaac!"
"Isaac!"

With so much going in within the city, out of everyone, the most important person inside the city, if not the whole world, was hiding. They had a part to play in Tamriel's biggest stage, yet when faced with this revelation, they ran. Why? Well, we need to go back a month.

Imperial prisons, especially in the city, are wet, dirty, and so deep below the ground, by nighttime it feels like you're trying to sleep in the negative temperatures. Doesn't help the only source of light to outside is a small, square, barred up hole with no glass window, so if it's raining out, your cell will have a giant puddle, or god forbid it start snowing. In the case of one 'Athena,' she'd only been in her cell for three days, awaiting trail for a crime she certainly did commit. Smuggling. The lightest of her offenses, as she was a jack of all trades. A merc for hire, one who would protect caravans trading in illegal goods, as well being a very good lock pick, pickpocket, and even a bounty hunter. Her life of crime was one she adopted long ago when she was just a child, a necessity to ensure her survival. Adapt or die. But, a story for another day.

For now, she was stuck in a cell, wearing basically potato sacks for clothing, with a dark elf in the cell opposite of her's, mocking both how she'll die in prison, and being extremely racist to her, all because an Imperial patrol decided to check the smuggled cargo to see it was filled with skooma. And that's not a drug you wanna be seen with around Imperial soldiers. It was either a life sentence in a prison far from here, or perhaps public execution, since she wasn't exactly pleasant to the guard who searched them. Expecting the worst, Athena was given a surprising amount of good luck. Three men in strange armor, calling themselves 'The Blades,' were guiding a man of great importance through her cell and down a secret passage; the door to it being a wall made of stones just next to her bed. Quite ironic to think about.

The man they were guiding and protecting? The emperor himself. Uriel Septim VII. At first, Athena didn't recognize him, and even when he revealed himself to her, she barely even blinked. She wasn't exactly found of the empire, much less a man who controlled it. In the brief time she knew him though, Uriel seemed different than what she initially thought of him. He had a kindness to him, his eyes had a comfort, and his voice deep, yet soothing. Uriel had a better understanding of what was to happen today than his blades did. Following Uriel, Athena escaped from her cell, and while the blades tried to keep her away, managing to trap her in a small section of the passage by locking one of the many metal doors, she somehow found herself crawling through a maze like dungeon, where goblins and rats festered in caves. When finding Uriel again on the other side, the blades wished to kill her, believing she was working for the assassins chasing them, but Uriel stopped them from such an act.

He had seen her before, you see. In his dreams. Her role in the world would soon drastically change once she left this place. And Uriel's would end soon. Yet he seemed not bothered by this. The blades didn't believe they would fail, and Uriel wouldn't see them as failures for when it was to happen. The only thing that mattered was Athena. Letting her follow again, the Blades found themselves trapped in a corner, with assassins all around them. Athena was given a weapon to protect the emperor. Yet the emperor was quick to hand her something else instead of a blade.

The Amulet of Kings. The most precious item of all the empire. A massive red jewel in the shape of a shield, held together by a small golden chain. The emperor emplored her to find a way out of these caves, find a man called Jauffre, and locate his only living son. She may not believe in destiny, but the gods have given her a new purpose in life. "Close shut the jaws of Oblivion." Those were Uriel's last words, before an assassin snuck up from behind a hidden door, and jabbed a knife into Uriel's back. Athena killed the assassin, but the only remaining blade looked in shock by the scene.

He understood what happened, and Athena explained what the Emperor told her. The blade encouraged her to also do the same, find Jauffre, and deliver the Amulet of Kings for the good of Tamriel. He would stay behind a protect the emperor's body, while she escaped the secret passage. Handing her a silver sword, Athena looked to the blade one last time, and ran. She found herself in the sewer system of the city, where it was cramped, dark, wet, dripping with water, and filled to the brim with mud crabs, rats, and even a few goblins. Not too far away from the cell. The smell even matched.
Once Isaac had come back to, he discovered he wasn't on the ship anymore. He was in a dirty, smelly and rancid sewer section of a city, crawling with rats, goblins and some kind of crab. Taking a look around for a moment, he gathered his surroundings.

"(Where exactly am I...? I was just with my friends travelling to Lemuria a second ago...")

He confirmed to himself, looking for any similarities. There weren't any, so he immediately speculated that he wasn't in a familiar town setting. That was however when some Goblins came to attack him. Recognising them as closely related to the Hobgoblin line-up chain that he had faced while travelling Weyard, he had prepared his weapon and braced for combat. He utilised part of his Venus Psynergy to cause two small quakes of Earth and knocked them about in the small confined space that they were in. Would anyone up above where he was feel small tremors?

After a few minutes of defeating Goblins either with his Psynergy or with his Gaia Sword, he continued to press on-wards in whatever or wherever he was. Eventually, he found a woman. He wasn't quite sure what to think of her, considering both the state she's in and the local around her.

"Excuse me, ma'am? Where exactly am I?"

Luer had no issue ignoring the stares from the people around them. When they were stopped by some guards he rose a brow. Ignorance… “I am not going to leash someone who is injured and needs help. Despite his appearance he has never been hostile, to me or anyone else.” He stated. People who judge based on appearances, they piss him off. These guards had no right. It was obvious this intimidation attempt failed on him. Look at Dusk! Now that is an intimidating being. But this guy? Not a chance.

He turned when a woman’s voice called for the guards, but his expression seemed to read confusion as she insisted they were to help her husband. He did not recall agreeing to do anything of the sort. It did not take him long to realize why she said it though. He focused back on the guards and gave a glare as they demanded he put a control on Dusk. He was not going to leash an intelligent and gentle… man? He will go with that.

He tried to shake it off though, and give a thankful look to Ralsa. “We owe you. If I can help as a way to repay that, I would be happy to.” He stated. He could not say for sure if Dusk felt the same, but the creature was no doubt a gentle one. He just needed a way to communicate with him and that would help things a lot. “What does your husband need help with?”

The Knight that had entered was certainly intimidating at first, leaving Artis thinking for a short while that he was there on, less than pleasant business that he probably didn't want to be a part of. These concerns were thrown to the wayside after Callintus removed his helmet, greeting the High Elf Ormil like an old friend, though he apparently had some confidential information that he couldn't share, not even to Ormil. Soon however, Callintus turned his attention to Artis and commented on his clothing, though it wasn't only to himself and thus, Callintus drew Artis's attention toward Delsin at last, giving him a friendly smile before facing the Knight once more, noting his comment regarding his "rain coat", twirling one of the silver drawstrings on said coat, chuckling softly.

"I'm just most comfortable in this, though when the rain does come, I'm more than prepared. Thankfully, I'm not as warm as you may be thinking either." Artis commented, then decided to evaluate the Knight's attire with his eyes. "You're certainly well dressed compared to I, Sir...Call-in-tus? I hope I remembered that correctly, my name is Artis, by the way. Pleasure to meet you." Artis spoke with a respectful bow, then turned to Delsin, who hadn't risen from his seat, but had also addressed Callintus's remarks. "And yourself, Mr...?"

@The Wanderer @AIM Leader Wade

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln took a look around for the others. With his own curious nature, he had somehow lost the group that he had been traveling with. He tried to locate them, but it seemed that he started to run himself in circles with searching. After a while, he just gave up. They were sure to find him eventually. He tilted and looked over at the man who seemed so much older than he was. He wondered if he had a place to shower as he wasn't sure if this man had ever experienced one before. He felt kind of bad for this strange man though.

" I would help you if I have could, but I honestly don't have any coins on me. Just got the clothes on my back, my backpack, my medical supplies and a bouncy ball."

Scott McCall

Scott wondered what had happened to the rest of the party, both the ones they seemed to have lost in the city and the ones who weren't with them. It seemed kind of weird to be without the strange blue healer thing, hopefully, she wouldn't find herself in too much trouble. He was impressed by what the doctor had done to get a mad, though he wasn't entirely sure it was legal in most places, though he wasn't about to comment on that though. " Well, that certainly isn't the place I expected it to be called. I can honestly say that despite coming from a supernatural world, i have never encountered elves. It's been other obscure supernatural creatures. Hunters, kitsunes of varying types, genetic hybrids... actually, it's been mostly obscure things outside of fellow werewolves."

Scott wasn't sure if he agreed with what the doctor said entirely about liking it here more though. As he listened to Alistia describe a primal, he felt a shiver down his spine. " Honestly, I have met people like that, but I think there is something a little scary that I have in my world. Ghost riders. They tend to take people and erase them from history. All memories of that person, any trace of them... gone forever. Forgotten and lost. They can be your best friend or your child, you would just forget them as if they had never existed in the first place.... it's kind of terrifying. Nearly lost a good friend that way.Only thing scarier was the Anuk-Ite. Infected people and fed off the fear and literally can tear communities apart through fear..... You got anything that scares you doctor?"

@AIM Leader Wade @Snowtwo

Last edited:
When Corrin and Azura watched as Arthur came running out the corner, bolting for that thief, Corrin was hesitant at first to intervene. She didn't want too much attention put on them at all in the city, especially since they were unknowns, and Corrin almost wanted to keep it that way. At least until they figured out a plan for what to do. They needed to get back to their world, the fate of two kingdoms rested on it, and any distractions would mean time wasted, and both kingdoms were closer to destroying each other.

Then the bird flew in, and both of them were shocked by it. They were curious as to where it came from, but then. Arthur clobbered the living fuck out of that thief, he was on his goddamn head, and the clothesline was so loud, both of them could hear it from only a couple feet away; like it echoed. Corrin put her hand out in front of Azura, subconsciously shielding her slightly, but after Arthur grabbed his money, she lowered the hand. Once Arthur approached them, Corrin again looked hesitant. "Hello." She told Arthur in response.

As Arthur asked his question, Corrin's eyelash raised up in curiosity, and soon Azura spoke up. "You're not from this world either?" She sounded quite reserved when speaking. She wasn't planning to, but the question and seeming revelation jolted the response from her lips.

"Yeah-Yeah, bright flash, green colored, felt like you were falling a hundred feet?" Arthur asked back.

Corrin looked Arthur up and down. "You clearly aren't from our world either." She commented, since Arthur looked way out of place, even by their standards.

"Wait, you guys aren't from this place either?" The High Efl interjected himself into the conversation. Again, a bright flash blinded the three of them, but it wasn't the same one that brought theme here. The green was darker, and looking back at the elf, he turned into.... A teenager. A young, human, teen, maybe even in his young adult years? Arthur was extremely confused by what the fuck just happened.

"Ben Tennyson! Sorry, I was blending in with the locals." Ben put his hand out to shake Arthur's, but the outlaw looked puzzled, even more so than before.

".... How...." Arthur was clearly stunned by what he saw. "How the hell did you do that?" Now Arthur was gonna start believing in shapeshifters by this point.

Ben pulled up his wrist to show was he was wearing. "Omnitrix. Allows me to transform into different lifeforms. I got teleported here about a week ago, and I've been trying to blend in ever since."

"We've been here around the same time." Corrin said back.

"How long have you been here?"

"Uuhhhh, about the last hour or so. Sorry, this is all just going over my head at this point. But I know a feller who knows how to get us back to our homes, I came here with a group of people from another planet, and right now we're just waiting for our.... TARIS? I think, it's called that, either way, we might have ourselves a way out of here, we just need to wait for it to recharge."

Corrin, Azura and Ben looked to each other. Finally, luck was back on their side. "That's great!" Ben said with a little laugh.

"We're going back home!" Corrin said to Azura, who was a little more reserved again, just giving a small smile of relief.

"Now, I don't know if we can get you back to your homes, but right now I gotta get your three to the Doctor, he'll wanna talk with you and tell your our situation--" Just as Arthur turned around to lead them all back to the doctor, he noticed two people walking towards them. Both were covered in red hoods, and looking right at them all. Arthur didn't like it one bit. "We'll go the other way around." He told the three, signaling them to back up. When turning around though, two more men in red hoods came around the corner. All four of them had knifes in hand, and they were quick to circle the four.

Luer had no issue ignoring the stares from the people around them. When they were stopped by some guards he rose a brow. Ignorance… “I am not going to leash someone who is injured and needs help. Despite his appearance he has never been hostile, to me or anyone else.” He stated. People who judge based on appearances, they piss him off. These guards had no right. It was obvious this intimidation attempt failed on him. Look at Dusk! Now that is an intimidating being. But this guy? Not a chance.

He turned when a woman’s voice called for the guards, but his expression seemed to read confusion as she insisted they were to help her husband. He did not recall agreeing to do anything of the sort. It did not take him long to realize why she said it though. He focused back on the guards and gave a glare as they demanded he put a control on Dusk. He was not going to leash an intelligent and gentle… man? He will go with that.

He tried to shake it off though, and give a thankful look to Ralsa. “We owe you. If I can help as a way to repay that, I would be happy to.” He stated. He could not say for sure if Dusk felt the same, but the creature was no doubt a gentle one. He just needed a way to communicate with him and that would help things a lot. “What does your husband need help with?”

"Where are my manners?" The woman straightened out her back, and gave a small bow to Luer and Dusk. "I'm Ralsa Norvalo. My husband, Gilen, has been in need of aid for his mission for some time now. Normally, I wouldn't approach total strangers, especially with such a bruiting beast like yours, but Gilen seemed insistent on trying to find new members to recruit. Please, forgive my audacity." She seemed quite apologetic, even though she saved Luer and Dusk from jail time, or worse.

"I myself try not to interfere with his work too much, as Gilen tends to exaggerate quite a bit. But, in this case, he sounded so earnest, which has worries me a bit. The matter he needs help with is of the 'utmost importance' to the citizens of the Imperial City. If you follow me, I can lead you to where my husband would be this time of day, there you two could talk in person. If you will." Like that, the woman gestured for Luer and Dusk to follow, who took them to the Temple District of the city. The house they would be lead to was along the wall of the district, and Ralsa was quick to knock on the door when they arrived. The door opened slightly, not showing whoever's face was behind it, but Ralsa talked to them quietly. The door closed, and Ralsa moved back to Luer. "Seridur, the house owner, is looking forward to meeting you. Thank you for your help." Ralsa smiled, nodded, and began walking back to the other district.

When Luer and Dusk walked through the door, both of them would be met with two men. One a dark elf, the other a high elf. The high elf approached first. "It's an honor to meet you both!" He said, shaking Luer's hand. "Gilen's wife was quick to inform me of how you met with her, and just from looking at you both, I can see why she believed you two would be of benefit to our organization." Like with Salsa, the high elf stepped back and bowed at Luer. "I am Seridur, owner of the house. I realize how unorthodox this whole thing is, but it would be better if we spoke indoors than in the streets right now, especially as nightfall is approaching. If you'll follow me."

All of this seemed quite strange, especially with how cautious and vague they were being. Luer and Dusk were led downstairs into the cellar, where the walls were lined with a strange symbol. A sun with a droplet within its center. As well, an argonian and yet another dark elf was down there, talking to each other when Seridur made his way down the stairs. "Welcome. You're now in the sanctuary of the Order of Virtuous blood. Few outside our circle have ever set foot in our hallowed halls." Seridur spoke, showing them the center of the basement. "We are, for lack of a better word, defenders. We guard this city from an infestation that plagues it. We are vampire hunters."

The Knight that had entered was certainly intimidating at first, leaving Artis thinking for a short while that he was there on, less than pleasant business that he probably didn't want to be a part of. These concerns were thrown to the wayside after Callintus removed his helmet, greeting the High Elf Ormil like an old friend, though he apparently had some confidential information that he couldn't share, not even to Ormil. Soon however, Callintus turned his attention to Artis and commented on his clothing, though it wasn't only to himself and thus, Callintus drew Artis's attention toward Delsin at last, giving him a friendly smile before facing the Knight once more, noting his comment regarding his "rain coat", twirling one of the silver drawstrings on said coat, chuckling softly.

"I'm just most comfortable in this, though when the rain does come, I'm more than prepared. Thankfully, I'm not as warm as you may be thinking either." Artis commented, then decided to evaluate the Knight's attire with his eyes. "You're certainly well dressed compared to I, Sir...Call-in-tus? I hope I remembered that correctly, my name is Artis, by the way. Pleasure to meet you." Artis spoke with a respectful bow, then turned to Delsin, who hadn't risen from his seat, but had also addressed Callintus's remarks. "And yourself, Mr...?"

@The Wanderer @AIM Leader Wade

Callintus let out a roarous laugh when Artis spoke on his attire. He already liked the young lad. "Well, so long as you don't get heat stroke in that thing, who am I to judge? Have you seen what I'm wearing?" He joked, though Ormil was quick to interject. "Come now, Callintus, your armor is the holiest in all of Tamriel, don't judge it like that!"

"It's only a joke, Ormil, nothing to fear. The gods understand humor, who are they to care about a small joke like that...... Maybe armor feels a little too heavy now." Callintus seemingly couldn't move his arms or legs, and Ormil suddenly looked worried. Then Callintus let out another laugh, moving freely. Must've been an inside joke or something. "Pleasure to meet you, Artis. Tell me, what brings you all the way out here to Cyrodiil? From the jacket, I'm guessing Skyrim was colder than usual?" He joked, figuring maybe Artis was from the land of the Nords.

"And what about you, young lad? I can't say you look like anything I've ever seen before." He looked to Delsin with his own question, speaking also of his clothing choice. Callintus wasn't sure if his was better or worse than what Artis was wearing, since Delsin looked to be ready for the summer, though the colors of his clothing were the most unusual.

After the encounter with Saturos and Menardi at Venus Lighthouse, and the battle against their fused alternate form; Fusion Dragon, Isaac and his party had witnessed Venus Lighthouse lit once more. After some hardships, he and his friends returned to the town of Lalivero, where a servant of Lord Babi had passed Isaac a item known as the Black Orb and was tasked with the objective to find Lemuria. Entering the dock to obtain Babi's ship, they found it was submerged in water.

View attachment 174082

Channelling the power of Psynergy into the Black Orb, Isaac successfully raised the ship onto the water and his party boarded the craft.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? We don't even know where Lemuria is!"
"Didn't you see it from utop Venus Lighthouse? It was the area covered in perpetual mist and fog."
"Wherever it is, I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to leaving Gondowon... All my life has been there."
"Don't you think we all have had our lifes there? You're so inconsiderate, Mia."
"I'm the inconsiderate one? You were the one who kept bugging Isaac to wake up after passing out at Colosso, Garet!"
"We shouldn't be fighting right now. We should try to remain focused. We need to find Lemuria while also trying to find Felix and Jenna..."
"Ivan is right. Jenna and Felix are out there, somewhere. Our only stop to try to find them is Jupiter Lighthouse. Otherwise, they may be trying to find us in order to obtain the Mars Star."
"You're right Isaac. Let's get going."

As they made their journey out into the great Eastern Sea, something was afoot. All of a sudden the ship came into contact with some kind of Green Energy, and it engulfed Isaac completely.

"Isaac?"
"What's going on...? What's happening to me?"

Then all of a sudden, Isaac completely disappeared from the ship leaving Garet, Ivan and Mia alone on the Lemurian Ship.

"Isaac?"
"Isaac?"
"Isaac?"

The party looked at each other for a moment, then back to where Isaac disappeared.

"Isaac!"
"Isaac!"
"Isaac!"
"Isaac!"
"Isaac!"

He understood what happened, and Athena explained what the Emperor told her. The blade encouraged her to also do the same, find Jauffre, and deliver the Amulet of Kings for the good of Tamriel. He would stay behind a protect the emperor's body, while she escaped the secret passage. Handing her a silver sword, Athena looked to the blade one last time, and ran. She found herself in the sewer system of the city, where it was cramped, dark, wet, dripping with water, and filled to the brim with mud crabs, rats, and even a few goblins. Not too far away from the cell. The smell even matched.
Once Isaac had come back to, he discovered he wasn't on the ship anymore. He was in a dirty, smelly and rancid sewer section of a city, crawling with rats, goblins and some kind of crab. Taking a look around for a moment, he gathered his surroundings.

"(Where exactly am I...? I was just with my friends travelling to Lemuria a second ago...")

He confirmed to himself, looking for any similarities. There weren't any, so he immediately speculated that he wasn't in a familiar town setting. That was however when some Goblins came to attack him. Recognising them as closely related to the Hobgoblin line-up chain that he had faced while travelling Weyard, he had prepared his weapon and braced for combat. He utilised part of his Venus Psynergy to cause two small quakes of Earth and knocked them about in the small confined space that they were in. Would anyone up above where he was feel small tremors?

After a few minutes of defeating Goblins either with his Psynergy or with his Gaia Sword, he continued to press on-wards in whatever or wherever he was. Eventually, he found a woman. He wasn't quite sure what to think of her, considering both the state she's in and the local around her.

"Excuse me, ma'am? Where exactly am I?"

From how the woman was dressed, she was clearly covered in sewage, had dirty skin, and was holding a knife in her hand. Isaac shouldn't approach a scared person in the dark, especially since they were looking for a chance to escape. She had just found her way through the sewer system, killing a mud crap or two, along with a big rat, all with a small dagger. She held it downwards, and stood ready to attack Isaac if he approached. While it was dark, the end of the tunnel was around 50 feet away, with the light outside just illuminating the darkness around them, so she could make out Isaac.

He looked like a kid. Around his later teenage years, or perhaps young adulthood. His armor as well was shiny and new, nothing Imperial about it, so he wasn't a guard. She had felt the tremors from a couple minutes ago, feeling they were coming from his direction, so.... Who was this kid? "..... What's your name?" She asked Isaac, slowly backing away towards the end of the tunnel. She was in not trusting mode, not looking to hurt him, but if he attacked, she wasn't gonna let him go after her.

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln took a look around for the others. With his own curious nature, he had somehow lost the group that he had been traveling with. He tried to locate them, but it seemed that he started to run himself in circles with searching. After a while, he just gave up. They were sure to find him eventually. He tilted and looked over at the man who seemed so much older than he was. He wondered if he had a place to shower as he wasn't sure if this man had ever experienced one before. He felt kind of bad for this strange man though.

" I would help you if I have could, but I honestly don't have any coins on me. Just got the clothes on my back, my backpack, my medical supplies and a bouncy ball."

Scott McCall

Scott wondered what had happened to the rest of the party, both the ones they seemed to have lost in the city and the ones who weren't with them. It seemed kind of weird to be without the strange blue healer thing, hopefully, she wouldn't find herself in too much trouble. He was impressed by what the doctor had done to get a mad, though he wasn't entirely sure it was legal in most places, though he wasn't about to comment on that though. " Well, that certainly isn't the place I expected it to be called. I can honestly say that despite coming from a supernatural world, i have never encountered elves. It's been other obscure supernatural creatures. Hunters, kitsunes of varying types, genetic hybrids... actually, it's been mostly obscure things outside of fellow werewolves."

Scott wasn't sure if he agreed with what the doctor said entirely about liking it here more though. As he listened to Alistia describe a primal, he felt a shiver down his spine. " Honestly, I have met people like that, but I think there is something a little scary that I have in my world. Ghost riders. They tend to take people and erase them from history. All memories of that person, any trace of them... gone forever. Forgotten and lost. They can be your best friend or your child, you would just forget them as if they had never existed in the first place.... it's kind of terrifying. Nearly lost a good friend that way.Only thing scarier was the Anuk-Ite. Infected people and fed off the fear and literally can tear communities apart through fear..... You got anything that scares you doctor?"

@AIM Leader Wade @Snowtwo

The Doctor listened as Alistia and Scott discussed their worlds, and how insane they sounded. He felt sad for Alistia, since she seemed just around Scott's age, yet mentally, she sounded quite wound up. Her role in her world put so much weight on her. And it takes a lifetime to get used to that feeling. He should know it. He's lived plenty. "Me? No, no, not much scares me these days. You been around the universes a couple hundred times, not much gives you chills. Though, time to time, I can get pretty surprised." He started to explain, seeing some children play around in the streets as they walked through the Elven Garden District. "Finding an ancient alien species long since thought extinct. Saving a planet from immanent doom. Stopping various invasions on Earth. Even saving the universe by the skin of my teeth one time too many."

What's it been, twenty times now he's done that? "But, even with all that, can't help but keep going round, finding things to do, places to see, companions to being along for the fun of it all." He turned around to face Scott and Alistia when he mentioned that, walking backwards for a couple seconds, before turning around. "And yet, somehow, trouble finds me, and I manage to undue it. Really, if someone said they'd blow up this planet in thirty seconds, not to brag, but I think I can stop them." He joked. "The jitters have all but gone from my system." He still does worry about the safety of others, and indeed, the lives of a few never made it back as he promised them. Some had been left behinds, others simply died.

Their weight was also on his shoulders. But he kept on going. For the sake of the universe, Earth, and those who were still around. "Tell you one thing, Alistia. If you ever need any help, think I can squeeze some time in my schedule to come over to your universe, see if we can put that primal in its place, make it obedient to ya.... Also, just 'The Doctor,' not Mr., but weird sounding." As they kept walking, Scott would notice a person in red robes out the corner of his eye. He was standing behind one of the corners, though he he turned to face whoever this was, they were gone.

The Doctor himself noticed a paperboy running along the streets, shouting, "Newest edition of the Black Horse Courier! Further details on the death of Uriel Septim, and the reaction from across the empire!" That certainly caught the doctor's attention. He grabbed a paper from the boy, flashing his own psychic paper to get it for free, and read over the contents.

"On 12th of Sun's Height, the evening of Middas, it was reported by the Imperial council that Uriel Septim VII was assassinated. New details allege that he attempted to flee the city, but was ambushed by the assassin's before he reached outside the walls. His body is to be buried within the Septim tomb, and with no heir to take the throne, the mages say that the Dragonfires will go out for the first time in centuries." The doctor read from the paper. Seems them arriving here was quite the coincidence, as the empire was undergoing a massive crisis at the moment.

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

Frank returned most of the gazes with a cold stare until they looked away. Thankfully the leader of this merry band of combatants in this arena approached him. Looking annoyed, he asked Frank what he was doing. His reply was a simple "I wish to partake in the arena's 'activities.'" His face remaining neutral even as the man before him laughed at his choice in words. Before the humor vanishing with a mixture of surprise and renewed annoyance.

He would give the man a few seconds of silence where Frank stared at him. Before speaking up finally. "Unlike the random civilian that walks in here with no experience in the way of combat, seeking either glory or money only to end up wasting their life because the only training they had was killing an animal or practicing on dummy targets. I have experienced and done many things. I was probably younger than you were when you were but a child when I tasted the flavor of battle. Watched as my fellow boys in arms die from starvation or from the enemy. Dying for no reason other than because someone gave them that command."

He paused to stare right into the man's eyes. "I probably have more experience in combat and killing than you or most of the people in this room. And for you to accept, you want me to either regale you with tales of battles fought as if I were to tell a child dreaming of joining the military, filling their heads with grandeur only for them to die in a hole, or waste both of our times fighting a straw dummy? The only way to show off my skill is through direct usage. Put me in a match against someone and I will show you what I mean." He did not let his voice rise or lower. It kept the same level of the deadpan tone. Truth be told, part of him felt sad at the words as he wasn't exactly exaggerating, he was a child soldier, fought well in to his teens until Big Boss saved him from that life, or at least attempted to.

As he was soon pulled back in, brainwashed into being Null, later joining Foxhound and becoming its top agent and following Big Boss as he went to build a haven for people like him. Soldiers that were dishonored or rejected for simply fighting for a cause for what they believed in, later dying at the hands of his friend then being reborn as this freak of nature.

The redguard didn't seemed phased by Frank's story, though his body language changed slightly, seeming less aggressive than before. To take Frank's word for his story was a fool's mistake, the redguard needed proof of his skill, but his story sounded sincere. Soldiers had joined the arena before, looking to do battle, some being veterans wanting that sense of adrenaline they had while in the battles of a war, only to be chopped down in the end. And from how Frank sounded, he didn't have the aura of a liar. "You certainly don't sound like any other warrior trying to join up." The redguard commented, before finally giving in. "All right, it's your funeral. Welcome to the arena, you filthy pit dog. You're free to fight, so long as you know the rules of competition.

You fight for the blue team. You fight against the yellow team. In order to fight in the arena you must wear an arena battle raiment. The battle raiment covers your entire body. You can use your own helmet, shield, and weapon, so chose them wisely. The battle raiment's already enchanted, so you can't muck with it. But aside from that, anything goes. Magic, stealth.... whatever you need to win. Whenever you want to fight, you come to me, you tell me you're ready for a fight, and away you'll go. Got it? Good. Now, for your battle raiment. It's the uniform of all arena combatants. Do you want a light raiment, or a heavy raiment?"

Lincoln Campbell

The older redguard sighed, and stood up. "Well, thanks anyway." Just looking behind, Lincoln could see a more poorer homeless person, wearing ragged clothing and looking completely disheveled. This guy looked in much better condition though, so how the hell did he end up on the street. "I'd suggest you look out for him. I don't know his name, but he wears high imperial officer armor, and he see's you staring at him the wrong way, you better start walking. Luronk, buddy of mine, and I were shopping at Jensine's when he accused us of stealing. Even Jensine said we were innocent, but he didn't care. He said we had to pay his 'fine,' or go to jail."

Last edited:
From how the woman was dressed, she was clearly covered in sewage, had dirty skin, and was holding a knife in her hand. Isaac shouldn't approach a scared person in the dark, especially since they were looking for a chance to escape. She had just found her way through the sewer system, killing a mud crap or two, along with a big rat, all with a small dagger. She held it downwards, and stood ready to attack Isaac if he approached. While it was dark, the end of the tunnel was around 50 feet away, with the light outside just illuminating the darkness around them, so she could make out Isaac.

He looked like a kid. Around his later teenage years, or perhaps young adulthood. His armor as well was shiny and new, nothing Imperial about it, so he wasn't a guard. She had felt the tremors from a couple minutes ago, feeling they were coming from his direction, so.... Who was this kid? "..... What's your name?" She asked Isaac, slowly backing away towards the end of the tunnel. She was in not trusting mode, not looking to hurt him, but if he attacked, she wasn't gonna let him go after her.

"My name is Isaac."

He stated simply as he put his Sword back into a Holster on his back, strapped to his front. He spotted that she was in a battle stance but her words were not hostile, which was a pleasant sign from where he was transported to. From his appearance alone, he did look like a young one, as at this moment in time, he was 16 years of age.

"I don't want to hurt you, I was only defending myself from whatever monsters were in here with my Psynergy. Can you please tell me where I am? I do not remember or know anything about this place."

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

Frank listened on as the man listed off the arena's rules about fighting, weapons and the like. Frank didn't mind, as he was allowed to use his blade, so far he was alright with the rules. Until the talk went to what armor he would like, that was a complicated matter, as the exoskeleton that hugged his broken body like a second skin was bound to him. Meaning he couldn't exactly take it off, or at least without killing him or severely injuring him and leaving him weak to attacks. So he would have to find a medium.

"The armor you see me in is bound to me. Like a second skin, it cannot be removed. So as a way to settle the matter, the weapon on my back will go unused and I will use whatever weapon either you or my future opponents deem fit. Even forgoing a weapon in general and just using my fists." It should hopefully serve as a means to keep things settled.

"But for a pick, lightweight. I can work in a few pieces so my alliance to 'Blue' will still be noticed.." He finished.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin Rowe

Delsin kept his eye on the knight, listening carefully to his questioning and figuring out a way to phrase it. "I come from Seattle, the Akomish that live there to be more specific. Nice place, great hotdogs and the landmarks there are nice." He said, his tone keeping level and little pausing as to a degree he wasn't lying.

He did give his clothes a look, as the white hoodie and denim vest that he wore near constantly, but he wore these clothes as a way to represent his whole hero shtick since he first became a Conduit.

Reggie was the first to recommend it, and Delsin grew into it more and more.

Granted, it was a pain in the ass due to the constant vest changing and buying due to the changing symbol on its back.

@AIM Leader Wade @Nero Kunivas

Dusk

The woman that walked up to Dusk seemed nice enough with her polite manner and her need of help. Ralsa, as she called herself, greeted the two with a small bow, which Dusk deciphered must have been a way of greeting people. He tried to give his own little bow, only to be met with a slight pain in his healing leg. His bow only made it halfway which looked like a very awkward movement from the outside perspective. Ralsa referenced multiple things that Dusk could not understand such as husbands or recruitment, but he got most of the point.

Ralsa lead the two through the city, showing the beautiful architecture of the many buildings that must have taken years to build. The house they had arrived at was tucked away into a small corner of the city, providing a cozy, yet lonely feel. As Luer and Dusk headed inside the small building, the horns of Dusk’s head hit the top of the door frame. Some of the stone on the frame chipped off, while other parts cracked. Realizing what he did, Dusk quickly tried to put the chips of stone back onto the frame. His attempt failed.

The inside of the building was, thankfully, taller than the door frame. The building’s walls held red banners with a red tint and the inside of the building still held the older, stony aesthetic. Two men stood inside, one much darker skinned than the other. The two looked like opposites of each other with their contrasting complexions. The lighter skinned one walked up to luer first, presenting himself in the same manner as Ralsa. The man looked up to Dusk, expertly hiding the uneasiness that Dusk gave off. The man dubbed himself Seridur, but the other darker skinned man was an unknown. Dusk was oblivious to how the two acted cautious about what they said. Seridur told the two to follow them down a length of stairs.
At this point, Dusk’s leg had mostly healed so he could walk on his own. The large creature walked slightly behind, admiring the strange artwork on the banners. While Seridur explained who the group was, Dusk remained distracted by the banners. It was very obvious that he wasn’t paying attention. The words that he did catch from Seridur were “we are vampire hunters” which brought him back to the situation. Dusk walked away from the banner to hear more information on who this man was.

Luer returned the bow as best he could, given he was helping Dusk. The other tried to reciprocate as well though which helped. He mostly stayed silent as she spoke, though he dismissed her apology. It was not needed, she saved them and it was the least they could do in return. However he did speak up about one thing. “Ahh. Fear not. Despite his appearance, my companion is quite the gentle soul.” He reassured. Dusk has not tried to hurt anyone, and he let him help when he was in need. Had he tried to resist violently he may have thought otherwise but Dusk never caused him or anyone harm thus far.

Having said that he followed Ralsa into house in a rather strange looking part of the city. He marveled the inside briefly though mostly kept his attention on Dusk and Ralsa, even though the former accidentally broke the door frame. He was a bit amused but he tried to hide it as Dusk attempted to put it back together.

As two men approached he was a bit surprised by an apparent energy the first one had as he shook the archer’s hand. He shook his head again. There was nothing honorable about meeting him. He did return the bow though. “Please, I am no one special…” He muttered. He really was not worth such enthusiastic greetings. He was also a bit unsure how he felt about the rush. So far, even with Ralsa, he had yet to introduce himself to any of them.

He followed as requested though, and since Dusk seemed to be alright on his own now he simply marveled a bit as they made their way down, noticing the odd decorations on the walls. He had not seen anything like it on walls before. He was going to introduce himself finally when Seridur welcomed them again, but then he explained what they are here.

Wait, what?

“H-Hold on… vampires…? You surely are not serious…” He stammered uncertainly. Vampires were not real to his knowledge. “I have heard stories from travelers often of ‘the creature that drank the blood of living beings’ but I never believed it. Honestly, most of the travelers that told the stories admitted to never actually seeing them.” This was a joke right?

Alistia's own mind quickly flashed back to the near-assassination of the Sultana Nanamo. How badly things had turned out in that coup when the Lalafell had thought murdered and not only Alistia but all the scions of the dawn had been accused. The betrayal of the crystal braves, near-death of Y'shtola, and everything else.

"This is bad." she said simply enough. "I don't know anything about what's going on, but I know that this is bad. The death of a leader, one with no heir it sounds like, will cause much upheaval no matter what. Many innocents will die for certain and it sounds like the extinguishing of those dragon fires will be terrible. I know a dragon or two but there is no way to contact them across such dimensions. I have seen nations torn and lost in centuries of endless war between mankind and dragon. Countless lives of both lost. I certainly do not wish it to be repeated here, in another world, and to just write it off as meaningless because it's not my own. Alas, we have no noble yet misunderstood maidens willing to sacrifice their lives right now or estranged brothers laguishing in eternal loss over the one thing that mattered most to them. I certainly hope neither will be needed. I do not feel the desire to reach such levels of anger as I felt then ever again."

She then shook her head a bit, clearly trying to clear her thoughts. "Lincoln. You clearly live in a world akin to my own in at least some manner. Can you keep a dragon fire lit by any means? What about you Doctor? You must have a portable dragon or something in that Tardes. If we can keep those fires lit we can probably help this world a lot."

She then clapped her hands together. "And, while we do that, we can also see if there's any heir to the emperor! Get this world stable again. And even if not, maybe with all these strange people we can find someone whom the dragons and people can agree on being a emperor or whatever to stabilize this place and they can stay behind."

Artis found himself laughing with Sir Callintus, as he poked fun at his own attire after giving mention to the possibility of heat stroke. He then appeared to freeze, seemingly unable to move, but suddenly laughed, revealing his jesting with free movement. He may not have gotten exactly what he meant, but Artis chuckled at the sight nonetheless, loving the Knight's sense of humor and zest to his actions. Callintus then asked another question, attempting to pry as to where Artis was from, making mention to a land called Skyrim, surely a frigid place as he likened Artis's attire to a colder winter than what was usually experienced. Only a clueless expression met this question, for Artis was truly a stranger to this land, but he didn't feel he could tell Callintus the truth.

At least not with the confidence Delsin showed, speaking of his homeland "Seattle" nonchalantly, its name not really lining up with Cyrodiil and Skyrim, meaning he too must be from elsewhere...or Artis was making an ass of himself and Delsin by assuming anything.

"I'm afraid I know nothing of any 'Skyrim', Sir Callintus. I come from very far away, you see." Artis explained, then smiled cheekily. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you, anyway." He added, smirking at this point.

@AIM Leader Wade @The Wanderer

Scott McCall

Scott looked over at the Doctor and wondered how he had gotten so used to not being scared of things. It was something that he could never know. Yeah, he trusted everyone that he met and he paused, thinking of something that he wanted to know something about the Doctor. " Doctor, I have a question for you. Do you ever regret not helping someone even though it was in your power to do it? It just this whole situation is reminding me of a time that I was powerless to save someone that I love and well, , that's been bugging me for so long since this situation is starting to mirror that what he said, before he could stop himself. He probably would sound crazy. After all, it was only a guilt trip and it wasn't like he had actually been able to change the past or even truly save her. It couldn't possibly be true, maybe it was just his paranoia talking and asking this question, but he needed to know or at least get it off his chest, as it had constantly been on his mind after meeting so many powerful woman that reminded him of Allison

If his paranoia wasn't high enough from bringing up Allison , then it was heigthened when he noticed the person in red robes out of the corner of his eye that had disappeared. Maybe he was worried about nothing, but what if it was something? God, why he did do this to himself? He thought he had learned bit now that everything was going to be okay. After all dealing with all the crazy things in his world, he could take a breath of his relief. It wasn't that he didn't think things could go wrong, but maybe it was a good idea to take a deep breath and just try to think-

He stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the fact that someone had gotten murdered. Well, it turned out that there was nothing he could do, not certain what to think about the fact that trouble had found them already when all of them were supposed to be on vacation. God, why couldn't they just be on a relaxing vacation after all. He tried to not breath too hard.

He focused on listening to the doctor as he would read the newspaper and decided to ask. " It sounds like we just found that trouble that you were mentioning before. I don't know how I thought that this was going to be a nice trip, but it sounds like that is something important to know. I wonder if there is a secret heir, seeing as he is a king, you know, some common kid that he had with someone outside of it. Sounds like the sort of thing that would happen here, of course, I'm sure that a crazy thought they I am having," he said, taking a deep breath with a smile on his face.

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln felt bad that he couldn't be of much help, and watch as he saw a different homeless person wearing ragged clothing, but looked even nicer than the first guy. What was this place and homeless people who looked like they could be the next contest on a love show with some fixing up. "Wait, are you telling me that there is a corrupt official who is abusing his power to gain an advantage over the people and make you fear him. That's terrible, especially if even the shop keeper defended you. If I may be incline to ask you, what exactly was the fine you had to pay to end up in this circumstance?" He asked him, not sure if he was going to like the answer.

@AIM Leader Wade

Last edited:

"My name is Isaac."

He stated simply as he put his Sword back into a Holster on his back, strapped to his front. He spotted that she was in a battle stance but her words were not hostile, which was a pleasant sign from where he was transported to. From his appearance alone, he did look like a young one, as at this moment in time, he was 16 years of age.

"I don't want to hurt you, I was only defending myself from whatever monsters were in here with my Psynergy. Can you please tell me where I am? I do not remember or know anything about this place."

The Argonian kept an eye on Isaac's sword, though he could tell the kid wasn't gonna be any threat as he spoke. Voice is a bit too high pitched, way too polite to be in the sewers, and he doesn't look at all like he spent a day in a jail cell. Goodie two-shoes incarnate. Keeping the knife by his hip, the Argonian's stance let up, relaxing a little to show he wouldn't continuing being the aggressor. He did give a curious look to the fellow, since his response was quite strange. Arching a non-existent eyebrow, he answered back as well as he could. "You're in the city's sewer system. Can't say how you got here, but," he turned around to face the end of the tunnel where the light was, "that's the way out."

Looking back at the kid one more time, he sheathed his little sword into his pocket, and began walking towards the exit, figuring the kid would follow. He wasn't looking to start a fight, and why stay in a smelly sewer when the fresh air was only a couple feet away? The only barrier between freedom and this rat infested hole was a grated door that he just needed to pick the lock on. Thankfully, he had plenty of lock picks he found while making his way out. Kneeling, he began trying to pick it, while glancing over to Isaac every now and again. "Do you even know the city I'm talking about?" It didn't take long before the door was unlocked; slowly moving open by itself thanks to the air flow of the tunnel. The Argonian gave a deep breath, then walked to the light.

002.jpg

The Argonian took a deep breath, getting some fresh air in his lungs, while if Isaac looked behind, he would see the massive tower in the center of the city. This wasn't his home, not by a long shot. The Argonian though walked towards the water, not addressing Isaac at all, and just fell into it back first, the water splashing upwards. Speaking his head above water, he simply floated there and sighed with a small smile on his face. He forgot how nice the water was in Cyrodiil. Like jumping into a lake.

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

Frank listened on as the man listed off the arena's rules about fighting, weapons and the like. Frank didn't mind, as he was allowed to use his blade, so far he was alright with the rules. Until the talk went to what armor he would like, that was a complicated matter, as the exoskeleton that hugged his broken body like a second skin was bound to him. Meaning he couldn't exactly take it off, or at least without killing him or severely injuring him and leaving him weak to attacks. So he would have to find a medium.

"The armor you see me in is bound to me. Like a second skin, it cannot be removed. So as a way to settle the matter, the weapon on my back will go unused and I will use whatever weapon either you or my future opponents deem fit. Even forgoing a weapon in general and just using my fists." It should hopefully serve as a means to keep things settled.

"But for a pick, lightweight. I can work in a few pieces so my alliance to 'Blue' will still be noticed.." He finished.

The redguard, Owyn, didn't like what he was wearing. Wearing any kind of armor besides the Raiment of their choosing, especially for newbloods. However, he was quick to think when Fox offered up bare-knuckle fighting. "Hm..." He put his chin under the knuckles of his hand, while the other was tucked under his elbow. "New recruits can't wear any armor besides the raiment, otherwise that'll classify as cheating. But, if you wanna fight bare-hand, I could make the argument your armor is your weapon of choice for battle." It'll bring him hell from the guys up top in charge of organizing and booking the fights, but at least for Frank's sake, if he died in his first fight, they wouldn't punish him at all. And if he was lucky to win his first fight, the argument would keep them at bay for the moment.

It was a risky idea, but Owyn nodded in agreement to Frank's suggestion. "Alright, if you can put the raiment on over your armor, I'll let you fight. But I'm keeping your blade down here, if anyone see's it up top, I'll have the booker's start breathing down my neck. Lords know I'm not in a good enough mood today to deal with 'em." Handing Frank a light armor raiment, Owyn quickly left to go find him a fight. It wouldn't take long, as he came back ten minutes later once Fox had the raiment attached. It'd fit over his body comfortably, so no worries of it being restrictive in his movements. "You haven't run home to momma yet, huh? That's a good sign." The redguard continued to mock. "You got your raiment on, no piss is leaking out, and hell, you might be a fan favorite out there just for the look of ya." He paced side by side around Fox, looking him over in his raiment, since the sight of it over the armor was certainly strange looking.

"The red room is just over there. The pool before the ramp helps with invigorating energy, blesses the soul and helps with healing up faster. If you need it, better take a swig before you go up. When you're ready to be eviscerated, just go through the door by the end of the ramp, and you'll be right in the arena. Good luck. And may Azura have mercy on your soul." And like that, the Grey Fox was now ready to do combat in the arena.

Luer returned the bow as best he could, given he was helping Dusk. The other tried to reciprocate as well though which helped. He mostly stayed silent as she spoke, though he dismissed her apology. It was not needed, she saved them and it was the least they could do in return. However he did speak up about one thing. “Ahh. Fear not. Despite his appearance, my companion is quite the gentle soul.” He reassured. Dusk has not tried to hurt anyone, and he let him help when he was in need. Had he tried to resist violently he may have thought otherwise but Dusk never caused him or anyone harm thus far.

Having said that he followed Ralsa into house in a rather strange looking part of the city. He marveled the inside briefly though mostly kept his attention on Dusk and Ralsa, even though the former accidentally broke the door frame. He was a bit amused but he tried to hide it as Dusk attempted to put it back together.

As two men approached he was a bit surprised by an apparent energy the first one had as he shook the archer’s hand. He shook his head again. There was nothing honorable about meeting him. He did return the bow though. “Please, I am no one special…” He muttered. He really was not worth such enthusiastic greetings. He was also a bit unsure how he felt about the rush. So far, even with Ralsa, he had yet to introduce himself to any of them.

He followed as requested though, and since Dusk seemed to be alright on his own now he simply marveled a bit as they made their way down, noticing the odd decorations on the walls. He had not seen anything like it on walls before. He was going to introduce himself finally when Seridur welcomed them again, but then he explained what they are here.

Wait, what?

“H-Hold on… vampires…? You surely are not serious…” He stammered uncertainly. Vampires were not real to his knowledge. “I have heard stories from travelers often of ‘the creature that drank the blood of living beings’ but I never believed it. Honestly, most of the travelers that told the stories admitted to never actually seeing them.” This was a joke right?

Seridur was all too serious as he listened to Luer, his expression going from friendly to earnest. "I'm afraid such rumors are true. They feed off the innocent as if they were cattle. Well, this group was formed to combat them. Alas," Seridur gave a small chuckle as he spoke, "we are but three old men, not able to match the fighting prowess of the vampire. We lack the strength to defeat them in battle. That is why we have been looking for, lack of a batter phrase, new blood, to join the ranks. Our goal is to root out the vampires that live in our fair city. So far, we've been unsuccessful finding one until now." The other members of the order slowly gathered around as Seridur spoke.

"It's come to the order's attention that Temple District resident Roland Jenseric is a vampire, and has already claimed one victim. That's where you two come in. We want you to slay this vampire and cleanse the city of his filth before he can feed or kill again. A few nights ago, I was was roaming the city as I often do, looking for any signs of a vampire. As I headed passed Roland's house I heard a cry. I rushed into the back garden to find Roland struggling with a woman he'd been courting. I tried to intervene, but he was too strong. He threw his lover to the ground and turned his attention on me. Luckily, I managed to run back into the street and escape his grasp. I hid for a while and returned to the garden. Roland was gone and the woman was dead. She had two puncture marks on the nape of her neck. That's when I realized he was a vampire. The order needs you both to track him and destroy him.

I know this is a daunting and unexpected request, coming from complete strangers. But, just from looking at you both, I believe full heartedly you have the strength and cunning to best him in combat. Would you do us this quest, and help save the city from his vermin?" The eyes of the room were locked on Luer and Dusk. They awaited their answer in silence.

Delsin Rowe

Delsin kept his eye on the knight, listening carefully to his questioning and figuring out a way to phrase it. "I come from Seattle, the Akomish that live there to be more specific. Nice place, great hotdogs and the landmarks there are nice." He said, his tone keeping level and little pausing as to a degree he wasn't lying.

He did give his clothes a look, as the white hoodie and denim vest that he wore near constantly, but he wore these clothes as a way to represent his whole hero shtick since he first became a Conduit.

Reggie was the first to recommend it, and Delsin grew into it more and more.

Granted, it was a pain in the ass due to the constant vest changing and buying due to the changing symbol on its back.

Artis found himself laughing with Sir Callintus, as he poked fun at his own attire after giving mention to the possibility of heat stroke. He then appeared to freeze, seemingly unable to move, but suddenly laughed, revealing his jesting with free movement. He may not have gotten exactly what he meant, but Artis chuckled at the sight nonetheless, loving the Knight's sense of humor and zest to his actions. Callintus then asked another question, attempting to pry as to where Artis was from, making mention to a land called Skyrim, surely a frigid place as he likened Artis's attire to a colder winter than what was usually experienced. Only a clueless expression met this question, for Artis was truly a stranger to this land, but he didn't feel he could tell Callintus the truth.

At least not with the confidence Delsin showed, speaking of his homeland "Seattle" nonchalantly, its name not really lining up with Cyrodiil and Skyrim, meaning he too must be from elsewhere...or Artis was making an ass of himself and Delsin by assuming anything.

"I'm afraid I know nothing of any 'Skyrim', Sir Callintus. I come from very far away, you see." Artis explained, then smiled cheekily. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you, anyway." He added, smirking at this point.

@AIM Leader Wade @The Wanderer

Callintus was quite taken aback by Delsin's mention of this 'Seattle' he mentioned, with the added line of 'hotdogs.' Just what were those? He figured it must've been some sort of food, but he also had a comedic idea in his head of hotdogs being demonic Daedra dogs, like a Flame Atronach, and it shot fireballs out it mouth like a dragon, while also having the spiky head of an atronach too. Probably as mindless as one. "Can't say I've ever heard of such a place, though you have me quite curious. I'll have to visit some time whenever I can travel freely. You take note," he then looked back at Artis' explanation of where he was from, being so vague about it, it could literally be anything. "If you don't think anyone in the room will know where you're from, at least give them something funny to think about. Like 'hotdogs.'" Again, Callintus chuckled, before placing his helmet on the bar, and sitting on one of the stools.

"Come on over, Delsin! You may be strangers in this land, by courtesy is a universal language." He pulled up another stool so Delsin could sit besides Artis. They were strange fellows to say the least, but they were entertaining for Callintus, and certainly showed no danger to anyone. "Ormil, put whatever these two order on my tab."

"That tab's already bigger than I know you can pay for."

"Oh, and you'll be holding it against a knight of the nine, will you?" Callintus shook his head and looked back at the two newcomers. "Pleasantries for a warrior of the gods is lacking these days." He said with a sarcastic tone. As much as he joked, he was still a religious man. Maybe not as devout in his faith some would believe with Callintus, but he was an old man now. If the gods couldn't take a joke, then how he'd been their champion for this long astounded him. "What'll it be then, gentlemen? There's Ale, beer, wine, mead, and would we still by any chance have that brandy in storage?"

"Afraid your last visit here completely drained me of brandy, and getting restocked is a bit more expensive than you think." Ormil answered, gathering mugs for the three.

"He's only angry because he was saving it for if he ever sold this place." Callintus remarked quietly.

Alistia's own mind quickly flashed back to the near-assassination of the Sultana Nanamo. How badly things had turned out in that coup when the Lalafell had thought murdered and not only Alistia but all the scions of the dawn had been accused. The betrayal of the crystal braves, near-death of Y'shtola, and everything else.

"This is bad." she said simply enough. "I don't know anything about what's going on, but I know that this is bad. The death of a leader, one with no heir it sounds like, will cause much upheaval no matter what. Many innocents will die for certain and it sounds like the extinguishing of those dragon fires will be terrible. I know a dragon or two but there is no way to contact them across such dimensions. I have seen nations torn and lost in centuries of endless war between mankind and dragon. Countless lives of both lost. I certainly do not wish it to be repeated here, in another world, and to just write it off as meaningless because it's not my own. Alas, we have no noble yet misunderstood maidens willing to sacrifice their lives right now or estranged brothers laguishing in eternal loss over the one thing that mattered most to them. I certainly hope neither will be needed. I do not feel the desire to reach such levels of anger as I felt then ever again."

She then shook her head a bit, clearly trying to clear her thoughts. "Lincoln. You clearly live in a world akin to my own in at least some manner. Can you keep a dragon fire lit by any means? What about you Doctor? You must have a portable dragon or something in that Tardes. If we can keep those fires lit we can probably help this world a lot."

She then clapped her hands together. "And, while we do that, we can also see if there's any heir to the emperor! Get this world stable again. And even if not, maybe with all these strange people we can find someone whom the dragons and people can agree on being a emperor or whatever to stabilize this place and they can stay behind."
Scott McCall

Scott looked over at the Doctor and wondered how he had gotten so used to not being scared of things. It was something that he could never know. Yeah, he trusted everyone that he met and he paused, thinking of something that he wanted to know something about the Doctor. " Doctor, I have a question for you. Do you ever regret not helping someone even though it was in your power to do it? It just this whole situation is reminding me of a time that I was powerless to save someone that I love and well, , that's been bugging me for so long since this situation is starting to mirror that what he said, before he could stop himself. He probably would sound crazy. After all, it was only a guilt trip and it wasn't like he had actually been able to change the past or even truly save her. It couldn't possibly be true, maybe it was just his paranoia talking and asking this question, but he needed to know or at least get it off his chest, as it had constantly been on his mind after meeting so many powerful woman that reminded him of Allison

If his paranoia wasn't high enough from bringing up Allison , then it was heigthened when he noticed the person in red robes out of the corner of his eye that had disappeared. Maybe he was worried about nothing, but what if it was something? God, why he did do this to himself? He thought he had learned bit now that everything was going to be okay. After all dealing with all the crazy things in his world, he could take a breath of his relief. It wasn't that he didn't think things could go wrong, but maybe it was a good idea to take a deep breath and just try to think-

He stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the fact that someone had gotten murdered. Well, it turned out that there was nothing he could do, not certain what to think about the fact that trouble had found them already when all of them were supposed to be on vacation. God, why couldn't they just be on a relaxing vacation after all. He tried to not breath too hard.

He focused on listening to the doctor as he would read the newspaper and decided to ask. " It sounds like we just found that trouble that you were mentioning before. I don't know how I thought that this was going to be a nice trip, but it sounds like that is something important to know. I wonder if there is a secret heir, seeing as he is a king, you know, some common kid that he had with someone outside of it. Sounds like the sort of thing that would happen here, of course, I'm sure that a crazy thought they I am having," he said, taking a deep breath with a smile on his face.

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln felt bad that he couldn't be of much help, and watch as he saw a different homeless person wearing ragged clothing, but looked even nicer than the first guy. What was this place and homeless people who looked like they could be the next contest on a love show with some fixing up. "Wait, are you telling me that there is a corrupt official who is abusing his power to gain an advantage over the people and make you fear him. That's terrible, especially if even the shop keeper defended you. If I may be incline to ask you, what exactly was the fine you had to pay to end up in this circumstance?" He asked him, not sure if he was going to like the answer.

@AIM Leader Wade

To Lincoln's question while they walked, the doctor had one too many examples pop up into his mind. Blowing air out his mouth while thinking, he answered with a, "that's a tough one to answer. Not for the reasons you might think though." The answer was a loaded one. He wasn't one to let people die needlessly, he never wanted to allow a waste of life to be had. But there were times when such decisions were made. "I try helping out whenever I can, because I'm an optimist. The human race is a fantastic race of beings, and as much as they mess up, and they can mess up badly, to see them grow, evolve, and advance into the stars like I have in my lifetimes makes you see and understand time in a way no one else will. But, I have made that choice before, where I didn't help. Or my help led to the loss of life. Often times, when I didn't help, it was to prove a point." The doctor stopped in the middle of the street to admire the tower in the center of the city.

"To teach a lesson. Their choice was what made them come to this point in the lives, and they're now the example. Don't follow in their lead, or else ruin will come." He sounded all too cold with that last line. The people the doctor didn't help were those who made poor choices. Choices that alienated, that brought out the worst in others and themselves. They're the example of people you learn from, to see what not to do. If it ended in a life ended, so be it. Casualties were not something he took lightly, but neither did he to 'bad apples.' It's not actively trying to hurt them that truly does the damage. It's not helping at all when they desperately need it. The Doctor looked back at Scott after a few moments of silence. "Having the power to save someone, and unable to isn't the same thing, Scott. In one, you have a choice, the other you don't. Regret for not helping that someone out doesn't solve much when the present needs your attention. Only thing I can say is to keep an eye out on the future before it comes out of nowhere."

And with that, it lead the doctor to getting the newspaper, and reading up on the current events. Listening to Alistia talk, she was clearly becoming more and more panicked as she spoke, so much so, the Doctor quickly put a hand on her shoulder so she would snap out of it. She seemingly had a bad habit of talking a lot when she was worked up. "I don't think it's that simple." He told her, regarding Scott lighting the fires, or getting other people to light them. This Septim family bloodline was what kept them light for so long, and if there were others who could keep the light going, they would've reported it to keep out mass panic. And what all three didn't know was everyone thought dragons were dead, or at least were all dead, though they just needed to wait a hundred years or so before that happened.

Alistia's dragon comment did make him go, "Do I look like I have a dragon living about in my TARDIS? I can barely feed my traveling companions in there, let alone a pet dragon that can grow into the size of these houses!" He didn't he even have a refrigerator in his TARDIS. Her other idea of perhaps there was another heir to the throne did ring hollow, considering the paper mentioned how all his heirs were assassinated as well, so the likely hood of an heir taking the throne was about a zero. But Scott made a very good point indeed, and even the Doctor had a big grin on his face with the mention of it. A hidden heir. One everyone didn't know about. These stories certainly had that fun catch to it, and if this world wasn't too different from the others, there might be a chance of that. "I like your thinking there, Scott." He complimented, giving him a pat on the shoulder. "We should go find the others, tell them what's going on, and see if we can't put all our minds on it, eh? Come on!" Waving them to follow, the Doctor began to jog back to where the TARDIS was.

As they did though, several gunshots could be heard in the district behind them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our pals Arthur, Corrin, Azura and Ben were surrounded by seven men in total, with knifes at hand, cloaked in red hoods, and a craving for blood in their eyes. When Arthur realized they were surrounded, he turned to face the one closest to him. "We don't mean to cause trouble, just let us be." He tried to reason, throwing his hands up.

"Hand over the woman." One of them said, pointing to Azura

"Don't think she's your type, fella." Arthur rebuttled.

"Then we'll gut you out in the open for all to see."

"You ain't the first to threaten me, boy. Or the most clever about it."

"The girl's an unknown. As well the rest of you. You shouldn't be here." Another red hooded figured stated.

"Oh, trust us, we know that." Arthur's hand slowly went down to his revolver, which the closest red hooded man saw. Not taking a chance, he lunged at Arthur's chest with the knife, but the outlaw's draw was faster; smacking the butt of his gun into the head of his assailant, then firing a round into the back of his skull while he staggered. Spinning around quickly, he fired four more shots into each of the red hoods. Three dropped dead, one was still alive but wounded, and Arthur needed to reload quickly. Two more hooded figures were still standing, and one launched at Ben, while the other did so with Arthur as he reloaded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Had to pay that scumbag a fifty gold ransom, or else he'd get a search warrant for my house and look for any more 'stolen goods.' I barely have enough to pay my damn mortgage, even less so food now. It isn't like anyone can speak up about it, he's shaken down most of the shopkeepers in the market district. They're all too afraid of him to do anything. Jensine wouldn't even talk about it." With a sigh, the redguard ended with, "someone ought to do something about him." If Lincoln wanted more information on the captain, he'd need to speak with Jensine the shopkeeper. She seemed to know more about this captain. Her shop wasn't far off, by doing a bit of wandering around the Markets. The shop had her name on it, after all. 'Jensine's Good as New Merchandise.'​

Last edited:
KorraBanner001B.jpg

EG1Cfd3.jpg
“I know I said I didn’t wanna come out here… but I have ta admit… it’s not a bad view, huh.” the young girl named Korra comments in a light tone to her companion. A companion that is about twice her size, a polar bear dog. Naga just sits there in the cool grass, her tail thumping lightly on the ground. And Korra stands next to her, hands folded behind her head.

She had been sent on a little daytrip by her mentor/teacher, the Air Bending master Tenzin. Republic City was… not everything Korra had been expecting. She has only been here a few weeks, and has already gotten into multiple fights… targeting by gangs…. caught the attention of a nihilist… almost destroyed a whole city block… and nearly given all of her guardians heart attacks daily from her antics. She means well, of course, but things seem to be getting out of hand for her more and more.

She doesn’t want to say she was banished to the country side to get a little perspective… to just get out of people’s hair for at least a little bit. But that was definitely a motivating factor.

The large polar bear dog now pushes herself to her feet, and starts in a casual walk. Korra watches her a few moments, and she then proceeds to walk with her. Naga sniffs along the ground as they walk, and Korra’s eyes look along the horizon. Yes, it is beautiful out here. Not quite as lovely as the icy spires of her home at dusk, but it’s not bad. In the far distance she can see a column of smoke… the fishing village she had passed on her way out here. Some nice people there, none of them knew who she was. Which… aggravated her a little. But she said nothing to that effect. She knows there’s a larger village around here, to the north she thinks. She has a hard time remembering what the map said exactly, and she is to lazy to pull it from the saddlebags resting at Naga’s hips.

Korra draws in a deep breath, and she looks to her right a little. Her pace slows, and so does Naga’s, looking back to Korra. “Hey… water’s that way. Let’s see if we can get cleaned up.” She starts in a light jog, and then turns motioning Naga to follow her. “Come on, girl!” Korra shouts with a laugh. Naga lets out a loud growling bark, and then chases after Korra. And Korra just grins as she turns to run as fast as she can now. Naga will catch up with her pretty easily, but its still fun to try.

But Naga comes to a skidding halt as she growls loudly, angrily. Korra’s pace slows, and she walks backwards to see what was wrong. Naga is looking around herself slowly, bearing her impressive sharp teeth and growling menacingly. Korra comes to a stop, her head tilted to one side. “Hey.. hey Naga… what is it girl? What’s wrong?” Naga is never wrong in this regard, when she senses something bad.. there’s something bad.
Korra’s lips start to move to say something else as she approaches Naga, her blue eyes scanning around them slowly. But as words leave her lips, there is a sudden flash of green. She gasps as she draws her hands up in defense… and then she is no longer there.

Panic rises in her heart, she is suddenly falling! She lets out a scream as she feels herself descending, the wind deafening around her. She twists her body as she grits her teeth, and reaches out for something. For anything! She’s falling through the sky… how did she get here… maybe there’s at least clouds she could use to help herself. But nothing. Nothing is within her reach to manipulate. “Naga!” She screams just as loudly as she can, twisting in the air once more to try and get her bearings as she falls. Okay she can do this… she has only a few seconds. She’ll turn herself to orient herself to the ground… and when she’s in range she’ll make it so she lands softly. She thinks. She can raise the earth and use it as a buffer… or something… she’s having a hard time thinking. “Naga!” She screams again, her arms drawing back, her fists to her sides.
And then…

She doesn’t know how, but she’s alive. “ooOOoooOOOOoooohhh….” she whimpers as she lays in the dirt on her stomach. Dirt below her… cool earth… it’s actually rather pleasant. It feels nice against her cheek. Her arms and legs start to stir a little as she lays there, feeling the world still spinning a little around her. It just.. has to stop. It’s making her feel worse. Her eyes close slowly as she lays there, and then a gentle breeze draws across her prone form. Yes, this is actually pleasant now. With her eyes closed, the world no longer spins around her. She blacks out for a moment or so, and then is brought back to reality once more by the sounds of birds in the distance. “hullo birdies” she mutters as she lays there, feeling her cheek moving against the dirt. Her eyes flutter half open, and she draws one of her arms up a little. Pressing her hand to the dirt… well she thought she would push herself up. But she just stays in that position. “…jus’… couple more… minutes… Jinora… tell yer dad… I’m dead till…till breakfas’… then ‘m alive...” her eyes close, and she remains there for another few minutes.

And then with a soft groan she pushes her upper body up a little, laying on her stomach and leaning on her elbows. With half open eyes she looks around herself slowly. A forest? Whyyyyyyy is she in a forest? She doesn’t remember many, if any, forests around her. It was all grassy plains and farms.

Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger

Frank was pleased to hear that his proposal was acceptable, granted he was going to have to leave his sword down in here as he was going to be fighting with his bare hands. An acceptable loss, as he was skilled enough in CQC to handle himself and that the exoskeleton and cybernetics would also help in this regard.

He reached to the sheath and after pulling it for a good few seconds, it came off after the magnetics relented on their hold to the sheath. The sheath would automatically lock itself so he wouldn't have to worry about someone trying to take it for a joyride. He held it out to the man to take it and put it somewhere safe. "I can trust on your honor that you'll keep this safe, correct?" After the man would take the sword, Frank walked off to the side to begin the process of putting the raiment on.

Which due to the exoskeleton made it ten times more difficult, but after unstrapping and re-strapping several pieces on and off. The raiment hugged the outside of the exoskeleton without causing too much restriction. The bracers had some trouble staying on, but a few pieces of leather and rope help keep the piece attached to him.

When it was all done, he looked like a cyborg ninja that was attempting to combine the look with the look of a gladiator.

The redguard commented on it, remarking that he might be a fan-favorite due to the look. Everyone has their own tastes. But he was deemed ready to go, and after making a stop at the pool of "reinvigorating" that the man had mentioned, deciding it wouldn't hurt to go along with it. Using a cup, he took a swig from it. The liquid lacking any taste due his already ravaged body's nerves and senses. But the liquid's supposed properties did make him feel a bit more energized. After the match, he was going to have to look into this liquid's origins.

Back to the matter at hand, he made his way along the path laid before him and soon stepped through the door into the arena, prepared to face whatever it held in store for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin Rowe

Needless to say, the prospect of a party got Delsin excited, sure he wasn't a drinker as he wasn't one to be able to hold his alcohol, but considering the knight wasn't here to take heads as part of a strange religious thing, this was almost reason for celebration. So Delsin got up from up from the chair he was sitting at and made his way over to the bar, taking a seat close to them. "Whatever you think would be a good thing to drink as I'm kinda new to this place." He would say when the topic of what to drink came up.

Part of Delsin hoped that they'd have something smooth and nice and wouldn't make him heave or get wasted in one shot. As that would be incredibly embarrassing, and not to mention he did not want to have a reputation of trying to romance a statue.

He already had a video of him trying that saved on either Eugene's phone or Abigail's.

"I think you guys would like Seattle, if you can tolerate the traffic and how some of the people there are a bit on the crazy side."