1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, modern, horror, a bit of dark romance stories.

"Tell me about the children." The interrogator, framed in shadow, sits at the other end of their table. "Dr. Halsey?"

"You already know everything."

"You kidnapped them."

"Children's minds are more easily accepting of indoctrination, their bodies more adaptable to augmentation. The result was the ultimate soldier. And because of our success, when the Covenant invaded, we were ready."

"Dr. Halsey, you're bending history in your favor and you know it. You developed the Spartans to crush human rebellion, not to fight the Covenant."

"When one human world after another fell, when my Spartans were all that stood between humanity and extinction… nobody was concerned over why they were originally built."

"So you feel in the end that your choices were justified."

"My work saved the human race."

"Do you think the Spartans' lack of basic humanity helped?"
"What are you after? The others before you were Naval Intelligence, but you… you're something else."

"Records show Spartans routinely exhibited mildly sociopathic tendencies, difficulty with socialization. Further…"

"The records show efficient behavior operating in hazardous situations. I supplied the tools to maintain that efficiency."

"Do you believe the Master Chief succeeded because he was, at his core, broken?"

"What does John have to do with this? You want to replace him."

"The Master Chief is dead."

"His file reads 'missing in action.'"

"Catherine, 'Spartans never die'."

"Your mistake is seeing Spartans as military hardware. My Spartans are humanity's next step. Our destiny as a species. Do not underestimate them. But most of all, do not underestimate him."

============================================================================================

"............. The Master Chief............"

============================================================================================

A ship called the 'UNSC Forward Until Dawn,' drifted in space aimlessly for four years. It's purpose was to escape from the collapsing 'Installation 00.' Or 'The Ark,' as it was called. On board the ship are two passengers. One male soldier, and one female AI program, designed to aid in the soldier during combat. The ship has left its emergency rescue beacon on for these long four years, yet no ship has ever intersected it.

"Mayday Mayday Mayday - this is UNSC FFG201, Forward Until Dawn requesting immediate evac. Survivors aboard - prioritization code victor zero five dash three dash sierra zero one one seven."

The broadcast repeats the line over and over again, but to no avail. The ship is quiet, and only six percent of the ships main functions are still in tact. Any remaining power goes to the cryopods, where the soldier sleeps while waiting for rescue. The AI who waits for rescue, can only watch as her Spartan rests. But the ship eventually is found, though not by UNSC fleets. Instead, it is scanned by an orange glow, and the AI can see through the cracks of the ship that what surrounds them are vessels that she has never seen before. Not Covenant. Something else.

78b2a69e0a467b70f8e102315e08e95a.jpg

Smaller ships fly out from its hanger doors, flying saucers of all things, ready to board the Dawn. The AI is hesitant to wake the chief, unsure of if this unknown will be an enemy of ally. After a moment of pause, she decides to activate his pod. The frozen condensation on the glass of the pod slowly melt away, and she can now see his helmet once again, giving her a feeling of relief and calming.

"Wake up, Chief... I need you."

Unlike in normal sleep, where one would dream about anything, from the most happy memories to the most dreaded of nightmares. In cryo-induced sleep, there was nothing. Not even the most basic of thoughts or what could pass for dreams. Just nothing.

So when you would be 'woken' up, you were a lot more groggier and would have to undergo a certain procedure involving a small team made up of medical staff and some technicians to ensure that your exiting of the pod is done correctly, but to also give you a check-over and administer medicine for cryo-sickness. A term for the aforementioned symptoms. Or at least, this was the case for a regular human being.

For a Spartan, it was a different experience.

When John came to, his mind groggy with the effects of being woken from cryo-sleep. Faintly hearing someone say something to him, the thought and importance of what the words meant barely making it to the forefront of John's mind. But when they did, something in John snapped him out of it. Be the source part of the Spartan-II's augmentations along with the assistance of the armor kicking in, or something else entirely. From what he could see, his armor was offline as evident from the helmet's empty H.U.D.

He could see Cortana, which the last thing he remembered saying to her was to wake him if she needed him. Adrenaline flowing through his veins, John attempted to push into the glass, but his muscles briefly failed him. 'Those placed in the cryo-pod's for an extended period of time have to be careful when doing certain things as the body when inactive for too long is weak due to not being used.' He remembered what one of the technicians said back on the Pillar of Autumn.

His enhanced hearing picked up more words, that this time he could actually understand. "Easy Chief. You've been out for awhile."

His gaze went to the familiar blue figure on the terminal in-front of his pod.

"Give me a second to bring your armor online, as while you were out, I made some upgrades to the firmware."

Within seconds, the H.U.D inside his helmet turned on, filling his vision with the usual items such as the energy bar for his shields and his radar. Not skipping a beat, he looked around for the manual release for the pod. Upon finding it, he pulled the lever, which in turn opened the pod with a loud hissing noise. His first steps were done gingerly and carefully as he had to make sure the magnetic grav-locks would properly secure so he didn't float about. And to get his legs some time to brace for the upcoming activity.

"What's the situation?" He asked, his voice more gravellier than usual. Most definitely from a combination of the cryo-pod and lack of using them. He looked at the 'upgrades' to the MJOLNIR, it made him feel more bulky than for his liking. But he could understand why he needed it. As due to the Guilty Spark's attack severely compromised his armor as the laser tore through the armor and stopped short of the skin suit underneath the armor. He would ask Cortana about how she had done this while he was out, but that'd come later when they had a chance to properly recuperate. Right now, John did not want to distract Cortana when in a situation like this where it was unknown if the reason why she woke him up was for the sake of a potential rescue, or because there are intruders onboard the Forward unto Dawn. And he wanted to know if he needed to protect her, himself and what was left of the ship from falling into unknown hands.

"We've got intrusion alerts lighting up on multiple decks. Our best bet to figure out who's boarding us is the observation deck, four floors up."

"Could it be a rescue team?" Chief asked back. The ship suddenly shook the moment he asked it, with Cortana replying with, "I wouldn't bet on it." She looked the Chief up and down, glad to see him standing back on his feet again. Even though she was an AI, she couldn't help but bring a smile to her hologram face. "Seems like old times." She commented with a small tone of delight.

"Ready to get back to work?" Chief asked, grabbing a rifle from within the chamber pod, the one he used while escaping the Ark, and checked its magazine for ammo. "I thought you'd never ask." Cortana replied with a small sigh. Like that, Chief nodded back to the AI, grabbed the small data drive from the console, and plugged it into the back of his helmet, how he usually carried her with him. A quick job to the nearest way up showed just how much the ship had deteriorated, as ice, rust, and dust floated about the corridors, thanks to the sudden gravity.

"How long was I out?"

"4 years, 7 months, 10 days."

"Somebody should have found us by now."

Their small jog was interrupted by some sort or orange glow that rang through derelict ship, along with a piercing noise to accompany it. "What's that?!"

"Sensor scan, high intensity! Doesn't match any known patterns!"

"How close are we to the observation deck?"

"It's directly above us!" Chief jogged faster, looking for the elevator shaft. The elevator itself wouldn't work, but climbing up through the shaft would get them to the deck faster. When he came across them, the doors were sealed tight, and used his arms to try prying them apart. "Chief be careful -" When the doors open, suddenly a gust of air passed by him, and when he turned around, a metal box hit him in the face; pushing him into the shaft. "Because some areas might've lost pressure!"

Chief managed to grab onto the shaft's wall before being pulled down further, though the pressure didn't let on. "Right." He remarked, climbing up the sides. While difficult, it wasn't impossible for the Chief, and before long, he managed to make it up to the fourth floor, where the elevator doors were fortunately open. He grabbed the ledge and pulled himself up, only to be found by an enemy. It wasn't covenant though.

This enemy looked a lot more human than the last.

XCOM2_stunlancer_hero.jpg

"Vemosi botus!" It sounded at Chief, pulling out a massive club that lit up with red electricity around it. The enemy charged at Chief, lancing forward to hit Chief in the stomach, but Chief was fast enough to dodge out the way. Grabbing the enemy's arm, he shoved him out into the elevator shaft, where the enemy hit the wall opposite to Chief and screamed as it fell to the bottom.

"What the hell was what?" Chief asked, confused by what he just witnessed.

"I don't know! It looked human, but I've never seen uniforms like that before."

"Did you understand what it said?"

"No, I don't recognize it from any known alien language. We should keep going, there's likely more of him to come." And indeed there were. On their way through the ship, the duo would come across more soldiers like those, dressed in similar fashion. They spoke no English, only strange gibberish words, yet looked human from their shape and the mouth openings in their helmets. Whatever they were, they hunted vigorously for Chief and Cortana, openly firing upon them whenever they came into sight of the Chief. Yet, Chief's skill was unmatched by them, taking out squad after squad of these strange men.

But they needed to get off the ship somehow. It was falling apart, and it was coming into orbit of another planet. Though, this one was much more 'metallic.'

=====================================================================================================================

Meanwhile!

Below said planet, the strange big blue, yet somehow small box, landed and stopped shaking after managing to escape from a universe imploding on itself. On board was Alec, who was laying on the ground to the TARDIS, lifting up his upper body so he could try to stand. He let out a small groan of pain from all the shaking and being through around, though his light-headedness didn't help, having been dehydrated for longer than a human being should be. "Uuuuuuuuuuuugh....." He moaned out, leaning his body against the center console.

"Here," a voice said aloud, offering up a cup of tea. "Brewed it once we landed." Alec looked confused, though took the cup and tried downing it, only to spit it out once he realized it tasted horrid, like drinking water dumped in trash. "Oiiii, don't spit all over my TARDIS!" The man shouted, as Alec coughed up a lung. "Wha' the hell's a TARDIS?" Alec asked. "Time And Relative Dimension In Space, now try not to yell to loudly, I'm trying to be clever and figure out how to make my ship move again!" The man hypocritically yelled back.

At this point, he would do better if he decided to organize all his fancy socks, then try out the various different pairings with them, because they'd do better work at fixing his TARDIS than what he was actually doing..... Nothing. Well, to be fair, the TARDIS had jumped between universes once before, but that was because of freak accident, but this time the doctor actually tried, going off a simple guess that the borders between universes was so weak, even his TARDIS could punch a hole through it, which..... Was a really bad idea, but one problem at a time. "Alright, I need roll call now! Names, age, favorite coffee flavor, anything that'll make yourselves better known to me, because I need to know why a bunch of people from various universes ended up in another one, trapped on a planet infested with demonic creatures, here I'll go first.

I'm the doctor, I'm a clever man, my age is of no importance, I rescued you all in my ship, and I have no favorite cup of coffee, though a mocha is a very nice thing to have once in a while. You all?"

"Ummmm..... Alec Duggan. Age 25. I enjoy black coffee, and I have no idea why we ended up on that planet" It was the best the Scotsman could do.

"Well...... You tried, Alec, anyway moving on! I would also like to know why some people just suddenly appeared on my ship without reason, and others suddenly disappeared." Several people suddenly showed up out of nowhere, and several of them were not the same people he rescued back on the hell invaded earth. And even the new people could tell this wasn't the same man who rescued them, because he looked completely different.

5d60dce77c33ddb63d1f34732ed12c3e.jpg

Master Chief

Things were getting stranger by the second. As evident by the gibberish speaking being he just tossed into the elevator shaft. First thing that clicked into his mind was the potential of remaining insurrectionists. Only paired up with perhaps remnants of covenant or some experiment gone wrong.

It was going to have to be a line of questions for later, right now he was needed to repel this force.

He would encounter more and more of these humanoid soldiers, some in squads, some on their own. Each tried stunning him and only firing if necessary. A tactic that led to many causalities on their part. Such as now, before they reached the Observation deck, their path blocked by a small five member squad, with the leader dressed in red and having a small shoulder cape of sorts. Possibly to signify rank. A prime target to lower the morale of the enemy.

The red one spoke in its gibberish language while pointing to him and readying his rifle, one of the soldiers that had a weapon and dressed similar to the one he previously tossed down a elevator shaft and killed a few lone ones with close quarters combat. This was no different. The enemy would always try to strike with the tip of the club into center of mass, in other words his chest. More than likely thinking that the bulk of the armor he was wearing would slow him down in case he tried to move.

How wrong it was.

When it went forward, everything around John slowed down. Signifying that the sense of 'Spartan Time' as called by one of his former teammates in Blue Team, kicked in. What happened next would be in a blink of an eye for the combatants. John moved to the side, while moving forward so before the 'Lancer' knew what had happened, John had its arm in a vice with his right arm before delivering a strike with his left fist to the humorous, shattering the bone and breaking the armor of the Lancer's arm. As time began to slowly ease back into its normal rate for John, he spun around, holding the Lancer before letting go and effectively throwing it at the others. Which caused the soldiers to duck in order to avoid being hit by their crippled comrade.

A distraction John used to pull out his rifle and fire a few shots into their leader's chest and head. As the body fell, the soldiers that weren't stunned or preoccupied with either aiding their downed teammate or dodging him, fired upon John. His shields took the brunt of their shots as he went into cover.

He checked the ammo on the display for the rifle. Twenty-six shots left. Just enough to finish off the remainder of the enemy squad. He waited til they stopped shooting and were about to throw a grenade of some sort at him when he sprung into action, shooting the grenade thrower first so when he fell, the grenade fell too, detonating next to its ally, killing it. Twenty shots left.

Which left two, technically one as the Lancer was crippled and writhing in pain. So it just left John against a lone soldier. The latter attempting to shoot John until a click was heard. The soldier didn't have time to scramble back into cover to reload before John left loose a small burst of fire to kill it. Fourteen shots left. Soon to be ten shots as he finished the Lancer he had thrown.

What greeted him when he walked into the Observation deck. A ship that didn't look Covenant in the slightest. In fact, the ship looked human in design or had designed their ships similar to the UNSC frigates. And looming behind it was a metal planet from the looks of it. Cortana commented on how did she miss such a thing, only saying one more thing about launching a missile to stop the ship from preventing their escape. As due to the enemies' actions, they didn't care if he was dead or not. They just wanted a body, or what was left of one.

What came next was a blur. A result of the cryo-sleep.

One moment he was standing in the Observation Deck, the next moment he was outside on the hull of the Forward unto Dawn. Finishing a firefight between more of the enemy forces, and standing before the now launching rocket. Cortana was practically screaming at him.

"Chief! Are you okay?"

He quickly responded with. "Yes. What happened?"

"After we saw the ship and the planet, I said we needed to take care of it via the rockets. You were moving and fighting, but were not responding. I was getting worried."

"Sorry, Cortana. More than likely a lingering side effect of cryo. They should stop soon..." He said as the missile soon collided with the moving ship, causing it to start crashing from the impact. That when something stranger happened. From the metal ball of a planet, an orange light overtook John. As if it were scanning him before suddenly turning off. Before John could react, the planet opened up into white void, which began to pull everything towards it. Corpses, parts of the ship, crates. Whatever wasn't nailed down or was magnetically locked to the ship. Which in John's case, he was lucky. Otherwise, he would've been pulled into whatever that is.

"It's using a gravity well to pull us in, we need to hurry. As when we cross the threshold of it, we'll be torn apart. I'll mark the escape pods." John didn't need to say anything in regards to agreeing with Cortana's plan. After fighting against the pull, he found his way back inside the Forward unto Dawn, running through its halls to the vehicle bay. Dodging breaking parts of the ship as the alien ship's debris was tearing through the hull.

As Chief was about to enter the vehicle bay, the room suddenly exploded as the alien ship tore scraped through the opposite wall, de-pressurizing the room and subsequently pulling John out. He attempted to fight against it, but after a crate knocked him loose from the railing. There was nothing he could to stop himself from being pulled out and toward the white void.

Scraping past debris and narrowly avoiding crashing into the alien ship which had also been pulled in. The last thing John saw was a large chunk of enemy ship flying toward him, or rather he was rapidly approaching it before blackness overtook him. Luck struck in John's favor as the chunk helped shelter him from re-entry into the new world he was going to find himself in.

When he came to, he could hear Cortana mumbling to herself, sounding like sobs or she was trying to talk to someone. John could also see that he was somewhat buried under metal, which after a hefty push, he was freed from the half-melted metal prison. The sight that greeted him was chaotic. Parts of the Forward unto Dawn and of the alien ship laid strewn about where he was. "Where are we?" He asked Cortana.

What came next shook him. At first he was confused as Cortana was beginning to pull data, but she suddenly began to talk like Dr. Halsey during her speech about the Spartan IIs. Only more garbled and static.

His concern for his friend grew when she tried to say it was part of the crash. But that was rebutted when he brought up the earlier moments like this. "Chief, really. I'm fine." The way she said it didn't ease his worry.

"No, you're not. What's wrong?" John said to her, briefly looking to the side as he tried to think of what could the cause. Was it a virus, or something of the sort? What was the sour-His train of thought stopped dead in its track as he heard what she said next.

"I was put into service eight years ago.....A.I deteriorate after seven." She said, sounding sadder than when he had gotten her back from the Gravemind.

He mind went through countless ideas, anything that could help save her. When one idea stuck the most. "Halsey." He said, and after ignoring what Cortana said about her not recovering from this, he continued. "She can fix you. We will get back to Earth."

"Don't make a girl a promise you can't keep." Cortana had on a sad smile. As if she remembered the last time she had said that. They stared at each other before their attention was quickly dragged to the flying saucers from earlier zooming past overhead. They needed to move, that both John and her could wordlessly agree on.

They soon began to search for a vehicle that'd serve their purpose...
@AIM Leader Wade
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunk

Hunk was never the type to ever relax, even when in situations like this where he was now a freelance mercenary waiting for the next job offer. As he didn't have time to relax, or seemed to think so.

This was most likely a side effect of the training and routine that Umbrella gave its operatives.

He was in the midst of inspecting his gear and weapons, making sure they were still at the best condition possible. Especially the gas mask, or whatever fancy term used by Umbrella to keep its operatives safe from airborne contagions, when the phone rang.

Without missing a beat, he picked it up, not saying anything until the other person spoke up. As he wanted to avoid saying something to a random person that was not going to be hiring him and hearing sensitive information. "Greetings, is this...…-" A woman's voice on the other end said, pausing for a second. Possibly reading something, which almost made Hunk hang up if it wasn't for what she said next. "-Mr. Death, or Hunk. An anonymous employ-" He cut her off this time.

"When and where?" He said, his voice monotone. He had to stay professional, especially to someone acting as the go-between his future employer.

"Straight to the point, eh?" The woman gave a little chuckle, which turned a bit forced at the end when she noticed he only responded with silence. "Okay then, Mr. Gray wants you to meet him down at the airport hanger number fifteen in about twenty minutes. There he will brief you on the job." He hung up, before going about putting his gear into a duffle bag and heading out into the street to catch a cab. Once this was done, he told the driver where he needed to go, ignoring any and all small talk the driver tried to make. Despite all of the hinderances such as a traffic jam or a wrong turn, he made to the airport with three minutes to spare. After paying the driver what he owed and proceeded to make his way through the tourists to the path where one could walk to the hanger.

He was stopped only once by security whom asked what purpose he had. "I am here to see Mr. Gray." Which caused the two security officers to pause, before checking on their radios. A few minutes and a wave later, he was on his way to see his employer. The man was well dressed, looking as if he balanced being a monster and setting up billion dollar charities to keep face. Hunk didn't care, the man was going to hire him.
His employer simply asked him to go and steal a virus sample from a rival company, after doing a H.A.L.O jump to infiltrate the compound, get the sample, get out and evac at the extraction point, adding in call-signs and code-words.

He only spoke up once when Mr. Gray said to be discreet and don't even think of betraying him. "Do not worry, so long as you pay me, I could care less what you intend on doing with it." The phrase seemed to be put his employer in a good mood. Wasn't long before he was geared up and in a plane waiting for the plane to get into the right spot for him to do the jump. However, something peculiar happened. In the edge of his vision, there was a bright light that despite his mask being on, forced him to squint to look away. But that didn't help as whatever it was enveloped him.

Feeling like he was simply floating in nothingness, the sensation of when one dreams but there is nothing in it and you're just floating in darkness.
Hunk didn't stay in this void for long, as he soon woke up in some strange room. His first thoughts were that Mr. Gray had drugged him or something, and that he would have to pay for his actions.

But when he found himself not bound and still having his gear on him, lying on the ground and nowhere that he recognized. And Hunk had been to many places during his career. But nothing from his memory clicked in recognition of the area and how almost paradoxical it was. As the mountain ranges went into thick jungle that had tropical and temperate trees in it.

Where in the hell was he?

Clicking on the radio, he was greeted with static. Flicking across any channel, the result was the same. Hunk eventually boosted the signal in an attempt to speak to the backup evac. He spoke into the radio. "Echo fourteen, this is Hunk. Something has happened during the flight. Primary transport is gone and is unknown if pilot is alive. Instructions." Once again, he was greeted with static.

He looked around once more for signs of where just exactly he was when he noticed something was falling out of the sky and fast. The crash shaking the ground even where he was.

Once things had settled. And there wasn't risk of stray debris striking him. Hunk stood up from the crevice he had taken cover in. A crash like that could mean survivors or something of use among the debris. Maybe a stronger radio to help him call for assistance. With that goal in mind, he began his trek to the crash site...

@AIM Leader Wade

Prophet's POV
After all the chaos where they were previously, Prophet kept to himself as his wound was healing. After all the chaos with an unknown enemy, meeting an unknown ally who assisted in their escape, and even getting picked up by a Police Box device that was actually much, much bigger inside than on the out? It was times like these that made him considering whether or not taking the Nanosuit was the best decision in his life or not. Taking a look around, he spotted... a human? Dressed in some sort of casual ware, he and Alec spoke until he spoke up to everyone else. Once he did, Prophet spoke up as well.

"They call me Prophet. I'm equipped with a state-of-the-art Nanosuit, a Super soldier."

Last edited by a moderator:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trigger
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The events that had transcribed were whimsical to say the least. Trigger’s original means of transportation used to be a nearly empty room with a console on it. Wires had hung from the ceiling, low enough to the point of questioning if they were a safety risk. When Trigger had first entered the Tardis, as it was called, he was hit with a harsh yellow glow from the lightbulbs on the ceiling and walls. After the dimensional split that had separated him and the group he had entered with, the Tardis had taken considerable changes.

Trigger didn’t quite view the change as instantly as his new companions. Wires began to disappear from sight as Trigger transitioned from one Tardis to another. Many of the wires disconnected and faded from existence, while others completely ceased to be in reality. The walls of the Tardis elongated to account for a second section above the console. The very console itself changed to provide a more modern aesthetic. Buttons were replaced by various different screens and dials became electronic meters. Several blurry figures started to appear, while other clearer people started to become more blurry. The platform that the console was on began to rise higher off the floor, catching Trigger's leg in one of the safety bars on the sides. He was risen up and hung upside down off the side as the Tardis continued to transform.

By the time that the transition from one Tardis to another was done, Trigger had found himself climbing up back onto the platform to meet a new pilot. This new person was also british and in the same suit, but didn’t quite have the same face. The Doctor who was now in another form, this time with a bigger nose and slightly taller. Trigger made it back on top of the platform with a soft thunk of his feet on the metal. When he got up a few of the people in the room had already said their piece. Trigger, having not heard any of the conversation, said “What just happened?” He then realized how it might be annoying if it was explained again “nevermind,” he said, "I'm Trigger, and whats the plan?"

"Hi, Trigger." Alec waved to the kid, since it was still nice to see him again.

The Doctor quickly walked over to Trigger, scanning the kid with his sonic screwdriver. Once he finished, he quickly checked it, noticing nothing off about Trigger. "Well, the plan, Trigger is to find out how it's possible you landed in my TARDIS without me knowing..... And it seems I already figured out how." He said, while looking at his screwdriver. "Two TARDIS' of different points in time, traveling through the barriers between two universes, using all the power both ships can muster, and causing what seems to be a small rift in the time vortex, where the occupants of each timeline were shifted around, as that TARDIS didn't know where each went."

If that seems confusing, don't worry, Alec's with ya. ".......... I don't get it." He said with a shrug.

"Time's not a straight line, it's more like a bubble of wibbly wobbly timey whimey, and if that also confuses you, I didn't come up with that saying, someone else did. Either way, time can be a very confusing thing sometimes, but also easy to understand when you get the gist of it and try not to think about it too hard."
As he spoke, the doctor went around his console, flipping switches and using his screwdriver by waving it around in the air.

"What are you doin?" Alec asked.

"Trying to get our missing comrades back. Because they were transported between two TARDIS', some of them might be trapped in a position between both ships."

"Can you get them back?"

"Possibly, though it's a long shot, they might be trapped there for all eternity, unable to die, as time has no effect on them in that area."

Alec looked a bit miffed by that. "....... Ah."

Continuing on, as if that thought wasn't depressing of people trapped in a figurative hell, the doctor worked quickly, running about his console and waving his screwdriver about. "If I can pinpoint the exact time vortex anomaly that transported everyone, I should be able to reverse it with what little power the TARDIS has left, and hopefully get us back on track to finding out how we all ended up--" As the doctor spoke, another voice slowly echoed over his, saying the exact same thing.

Within moments, the TARDIS shifted and changed, becoming half of the TARDIS they were currently in, and half of what seemed to be a different TARDIS entirely. Both groups could now see each other, but the other side was hazy and foggy, like a light shining through fog. Both doctors were staring at each other, in the same position as the other, and even with their screwdrivers pointed at each other. The one with the bowtie seemed surprised to see who the other doctor was.

"Oh.... Wonderful." He said with a small sigh. This wasn't the first time both had met each other. The one with the normal suit, looked the bowtie one up and down, noticing his flashy screwdriver, and how it was slightly bigger than his. Both slowly analyzed the other with their screwdrivers, with the one with the purple suit finally speaking up. "Compensating?"

"For what?"

"Regeneration, it's a lottery."

"You've said that before."

"Have I?"

"Why were you in that universe?

"Why were you on that planet?"

"Because I'm receiving memories as they happen, I knew where to find you and the others."

"So then do you know what's happening?"

"As I said, as they're happening, mainly to you. I don't have any memories of what happens next with you." Knowing your future, even with the slightest of hints, usually means a bad thing, since changing those events could mean catastrophic events. Though in this situation, that would be preferable, since a universe destroyed itself, and people from various other universes are showing up.

"Then walk me through, how did you arrive in that universe?"

"I had faint memories of being transported onto a planet invaded by demonic creatures, but how I arrived was foggy and I couldn't pinpoint any specific details. All I knew was it wasn't our earth, and when I investigated further, I noticed a very big problem. There was a big hole between our universe and another one."

"Wait, a big hole? Last time we went universe hoping, it was by complete accident, the TARDIS fell out of the time vortex, it was lucky to have even landed in a paralleled world. To travel between them is impossible, that technology died when the timelords did,"

"Then how did you arrive there?"

The purple suited doctor took a moment to think it over. "I remember there was a flash of green light that engulfed the whole TARDIS. It was like being in an earthquake...... Just like when it fell out the time vortex."

"How much power does your TARDIS have?"

"Half-power, it'll only take a few hours before it can fly again..... You don't think--"

"As you said, the TARDIS nearly died when it fell out the time vortex, so what if something pulled you out this time?"

"That would be impossible, the amount of energy and the technology needed for it, no living creature could create something so powerful."

"Actually," The french soldier, who had been rescued with Arthur and the others, chinned in. "I don't believe a creature did this..... I believe it was a machine."

Both doctors looked to each other, then back at the frenchmen. "What machine?"

He began to describe the soldier robot that the group had run into in the Walmart before, the ones that had been hunting him down for months.

ee7a7eebb42c7ef8974f3016dfedcd41.jpg

"I believe whatever commands them is the culprit."

The purple suited doctor thought for a moment, letting the knowledge sink in. With a sigh, he spoke up again. "Where are you from?"

"The French Republic of Africa. I was serving in the army, helping in the Egyptian-Ottoman conflict. We were fighting along the Ottoman borders, when my entire platoon was taken out by those same machines. I would've been killed, if not for being teleported by that strange light you all keep mentioning. I was trapped in hellish city for four months, and hunted by those machines almost every day."

Again, both doctors went into silence, looking back at each other. "What's your name?" The bowtie one asked.

"Thibaud, messeur."

"Thibaud, we're going to need to hear the full story when we meet up, but for now, we need to find a way to meet up."

"Agreed." The purple suited doctor quickly went back to fiddling with his console. "I'll try getting the power of the TARDIS back up and running. If the borders between our universes are open, then it should make it easier to find each other."

"I'll try scouting out for any anomalies within this universe, our TARDIS' can't be too far apart from each other--" Before the bowtie doctor could finish, he was cut off.

The TARDIS shook violently, like something had crashed right next to them, making everyone fall to the ground from the quakes. "What the hell was that?" Alec asked.

"No idea." The doctor told him, quickly running over to the door and opening it. Outside, a ship had landed just a mile or two away from them, or at the very least a part of a ship. Debris was falling into orbit from the sky, landing near their location. At least the scenery had changed.

d80yqjj-94bc6b0d-12a6-402d-8a0c-6e0301e3b970.jpg

"Wow." Alec said aloud, admiring the view. "Hell of a lot better than the burning city."

"Yes....." The doctor stuck his tongue out for a few moment, then popped it back into his mouth. "Except it's all fake."

"Hm?"

"Artificial air, the taste is too metallic for it to be earth's atmosphere. Way too metallic really." It was like the atmosphere was leaking metal. "Must be some sort of station, using plant life to filter out oxygen. It's impressive really, I mean it's actual plant life, just that whatever's containing the air must be some sort of metal shell covering it--" Before he could finish that sentence, the butt of a rifle landed on the back of the doctor's neck, knocking him to the ground.

Surrounding the TARDIS were soldiers. ADVENT soldiers.

xcom221280jpg-6ff247_1280w.jpg

"Mortan zeilaran!" The commander shouted, with several soldiers surrounding the group from behind the TARDIS. Seems where they landed was an ADVENT search party, as there were three ships flying overhead, and somehow no one noticed them.... Convenient! "Close the door!" The doctor shouted while on the ground, pointing to the TARDIS' door, before be hit again from behind the head.

Alec was lucky to be the nearest to the door, closing it before another ADVENT soldier grabbed for his arm and pushed him away. With hands up, Alec backed over to the others.

Last edited:
Master Chief

Their search for a vehicle that didn't need immediate repairs wasn't producing fruit at first. Some of the vehicles had too much damage that it'd take longer to find tools to fix it when John wasn't sure if there were such items nearby and in a useable condition. And with the potential of one of those flying saucers noticing him and coming down to deploy its troops.

In his search however, John did find some weapons with enough spare ammo to last a firefight or two. Nothing major, just one MA5D Assault Rifle, one BR55 Heavy Barrel Rifle, and two M6H Magnums. One of which John took as a sidearm. Slipping the extra weapons and ammo to where they'd magnetically lock with the armor, before continuing.

Eventually, he found a working Warthog in a container. Jumping in to drive it out, the gas was just under half from filled. And considering the Warthog's tenacity and engineering, it could last a good solid five-ish hours before he would have to worry about fuel. Leaving the engine running, John stowed the extra weapons and extra ammo for said weapons, in the back next to the chain-gun. Which after a brief look at, it can work, but had almost depleted its ammunition. It could at best last if the user fired in bursts for fifteen minutes. Half that if shooting continuously. Not exactly great, but he can make do with it.

Getting back into the Warthog, shifting the gear out of park and into drive. Pushing the pedal as gently as a Spartan could, John began to drive out of the crash site via caves and tunnels. Cortana filled the void that silence held dominance over with small games that John would indulge in from time to time. Though it was only after Cortana kept on asking for him to join in as otherwise she'd get bored. Any other soldier would tell her to keep an eye out. But he had confidence in her ability to avoid being distracted easily.

As they drove through open ground, after Cortana suggested to look for a structure of some kind. Perhaps a communications hub of some sort so they could broadcast into UNSC controlled space for reinforcements and potential intel of this new enemy that had boarded the Forward unto Dawn. It still boggled him as to who these soldiers fought for. They spoke in some language he had never heard before and Cortana had no data on it. Combine this with the fact that after death, their weapons break into parts. Part of him remained cautious whenever fighting them. Who knows what they can do next.

Briefly caught up in his thoughts, he didn't notice a peculiar sight. And he would've continued on driving away from it if Cortana hadn't spoke up. "Was that a police box?" Pulling over behind some trees, John turned in his seat to look for what Cortana saw, his gaze soon falling upon. And truth be told, one of the strangest sights to lay his augmented gaze on. Nothing alike to what was to be expected of a Forerunner location such as this. Hell, the thing looked like it came from Earth. Zooming in just a bit with what the helmet's visor allowed, he could just make out a few figures. One was on the ground. And another holding its arms up, both surrounded by unknown hostiles, but given the flying saucers overhead, he could take a guess as to who the hostiles are.

"We are going to give them a hand, right?" Cortana asked, the answer to said question came in the form of John putting the Warthog in reverse, aligning it to the blue police box, before shifting gears once more. This time pushing down the pedal to take off towards to do what he does best.

He had to be careful to avoid hitting the police box and those that weren't with the enemy force. As if he hit them, then this little effort would be wasted and he'd gotten the attention of the enemy for no reason. His approach wasn't unnoticed, as one of the soldiers had turned and pointed him out. Within seconds, he was fired upon. The shots destroying the windshield, forcing him to duck every so often on his approach to avoid getting hit in the head should his shields go down.

Once close enough, the soldiers split up after seeing his approach, and knew better than to stay in the open. One was not so fortunate. After a scream in that gibberish and bump later. He continues to move as he soon sees more of the soldiers dropping in to lay down fire, and given how the Warthog did take damage during the crash and from the fire from the enemy, he didn't want it to be blowing up anytime soon. He did manage to get two more, although the last one went to the side rather than under of the Warthog, so chances that wasn't a confirmed kill. John didn't want to stop and check. He had more pressing issues. For now, he did loops around them, opening fire with the magnum or just driving to keep their attention on him, he would break the loop of driving around them by pulling off the readjust his path so that they couldn't get use and plan something. After all, this was to buy time for those by the police box to get to safety or assist in their own way.

He just hoped they did it soon....

@Lady White @AIM Leader Wade @Nero Kunivas @Wiggin @WhoeverElseIMissed

Over in a shrub a four foot tall bird lady was still recovering from this entire ordeal. the burning city. the giant stone spires collapsing all around her. then nothing. just white. no island like other no metal dragon that a man had control off. Before she could even figure anything out she found herself inside the tardis only to be spat right back out as it landed somewhere. Now in a shrub she groaned and rubbed her head with a grey blue tipped wing. "The hell just happened... i feel like the monster lord just slapped me with a castle." She murmured and got out of the shrub to see a whole load of people. Some she remembered from the field of burning stone spires but some she didn't recognize at all. and the others in armor reminded her of medieval caravan guards but their weapons were swords. they were those metal spewing sticks that really stung like hell when hit by one.

Augustus Cole's POV

It's been a few hours since a small group of Gears known as Baird, Cole, Sam and Clayton Carmine were sent away from the ship known as Sovereign in order to look for supplies. As they approached the town of Hanover, Baird and Cole were already bickering to each other.

"Oh yeah, same shit---"
"Carmine, you all right? You're awfully quiet."
"Someone's gotta be, with Baird yapping all the time."
"Oh, I could gag him if you like. haha. Be my treat."
Cole and Baird.PNG
"Ah, remind me why we thought Hanover was a good place to look for supplies?"
"Baby you gotta trust the Cole Train to find the goods. This is my turf, Cougers territory."
"Yeah... 'Cause that's going to count for a lot right now..."

Several years after the sinking of Jacinto, the Gears were on the run. Forced to scavenge for food, supplies and ammunition, they sent Cole and Baird to the town of Hanover to look for supplies. Landing their Raven at the site, the team jumped off to gather what they need.

"Okay Zero-Seven, we'll call you back when we find something."
"Roger that, good hunting."

When they landed and jumped off the Raven, they were greeted to destruction. Cars destroyed, buildings wrecked, and makeshift walls and barricades on most main streets looking deserted. In the waters around the town and in certain spots in the roads were giant tendrils

"So this is home, eh Cole?"
"Classy. Has it changed much since you've been away?"
"Hey. The whole damn world looks like this. Let's move out."

As they patrolled the town to look for civilians, a sudden surge of light appeared and engulfed Cole.

"What's this shit?"
"I don't know! But whatever it is it likes you."
"Oh hell no!" Then all of a sudden he just vanished out of existence!
"Cole! Guess I'll call Zero-Seven to come pick us up..."
"We might as well keep going. Sovereign won't be happy with us bring back nothing."

After a few minutes, Cole found himself in an unknown place.

300px-H4-Requiem-Environment.jpg

A big, open grassland with unknown buildings in the distance and clear skies. Cole woke up on one side of the area behind some rocks and scratched his head, checking himself to discover that his weaponry was scattered around him. Checking for ammo on his weapons and getting himself equipped, he surveyed his surroundings to find any familiar areas or sights. He then spotted a vehicle driving past him towards where some people were gathered. He stood back and watched for a bit then noticed the gunfire and the firefight that ensued between what he saw was an armoured soldier versus other armoured soldiers. Seeing that one was defending a group of people, Cole saw it as his opportunity to jump in behind the opposing force and work his magic.

Storming in behind the ADVENT Soldier lines, Cole began ripping them apart with his weaponry, either by firing at them with his Lancer Assault Rifle, firing his Gnasher Shotgun right into them or throwing Fragmentation Grenades.

"Whoo! Oh yeah! Haha! Ohohohoho! Take that all! Yeah baby! Whooohoo! Yeah! Come get some, come get some! Ahahahaaa! Whooo! Oh yeah!"

As he finished, he proceeded to Roadie Run towards a duo of ADVENT Soldiers. One ran at him in which he utilised the Chainsaw Bayonet on his Assault Rifle to chainsaw right through the middle of it, then proceeded to continue Roadie Running through them. As he passed another Soldier, he grabbed a Fragmentation Grenade and stuck it to it's back while running towards another one, aiming his weapon and firing a few rounds into a Soldier's head. After a few seconds the Fragmentation Grenade that was stuck to a Soldier exploded, resulting in it's death. He looked towards the group of people that were under attack and spoke to them before continuing to engage the remaining forces.

"Nobody plays this game like me! Nobody!"​

Last edited by a moderator:
For the entire time that the others were having a conversation, Marcus was sitting on the floor, mouth mostly agape, soaking in every sentence and hanging onto every word. This is the Doctor! Not just an actor dressed in a costume, but the real (technically fake, but with these kind of stuff it's all relative anyway) deal, in the flesh, with the screwdriver and the TARDIS and everything!

He was so immersed that he almost didn't notice where they've arrived at. A wide expanse of mountains and gently rolling hills covered in grass, soft sunlight, alien structure in the distance, long band of something stretching up into the sky...

Wait a minute.

Marcus could feel his co-operating system kick into overdrive as he tried to absorb all the information system, and his internal fans kicked in, blowing the heat out of his body in an attempt to cool him off. He didn't care. Coughing lightly, he gathered his wits and walked forward, extending his right hand in greetings to the Doctor-

-only to see him getting a rifle butt to the back of the head. Combat subroutines kicked in as the subdermal blaster in his right forearm warmed up with a barely audible whirring, and he reached for his Gen2+ sidearm, secrecy be damned - everyone else is using energy weapons too, why can't he?

...then the Doctor barked out an order and someone slammed the door shut. Marcus stopped, blinked a few times, gun already in hand, and looked around the inside of the TARDIS. There's got to be something he could do, other than pushing open the door, guns blazing and walking into an unknown number of hostiles.

That is, until the staccato of machine gun fire started up.

Pulling open the door half an inch, Marcus was greeted with an amazing sight. A Warthog did donuts around the police box as the Spartan driving it - Master Chief himself, Marcus realized - fired a magnum into the enemies (Marcus didn't actually realize who they were at first) while some other heavily-armoured muscular hulk of a man ripped into the enemy soldiers with a chainsaw-gun.

Not willing to be outperformed, Marcus raised the pistol and fired at a group of soldier's heads, dispatching all three in a matter of seconds. He then shifted his focus to the rest, helping out the man who was currently busy chainsawing another soldier in half.

Trigger

Trigger walked outside the Tardis with his companions to find them in a small crater, possibly from the ship’s landing. Small trails of smoke still emanated from the rubble as they emerged. The world that they had entered seemed very unearthly. First of all, The mountains were jagged and didn’t have smooth inclines much like earth’s land, but second, was the fact that there was a large amount of alien technology in the distance.

Trigger didn’t quite have time to look at the world though, as the doctor was knocked to the ground by a strange looking alien. From what it seemed, it wanted them captured. The leader of the alien group turned to them and shouted a few alien words, but was then interrupted by a soldier in a large green suit. The man’s distracted the aliens momentarily, which was Trigger’s chance.

As the alien leader’s head turned, Trigger grabbed for his own gun. A laser blasted through the head of the creature, leaving a charred hole in the center. Before the body fell Trigger quickly grabbed it and the rifle. Some of the aliens noticed the gunshot, while others continued fire on the green guardian. Several of the aliens shot at Trigger’s alien meatshield. “Hey Alec, you know how to use a gun right?” Trigger asked the man. He didn’t bother waiting for an answer as he threw the rifle backwards at Alec. Trigger continued to use the alien as a shield as he pulled the doctor up off the ground. Why Was he helping these people? What was making him do this? He shook the thoughts out of his head and continued shooting.

Jester Lavorre

" Well, Mr. Doctor man, my name is Jester Lavorre, I'm old enough to be a traveling cleric and an acolyte of the Traveler, I love all types of pastries, doughnuts are my personal favorite and I have no favorite coffee. I also love pulling pranks and oh, I nearly forgot the most important thing about myself," Jester replied.

She pull down her hood and showed that she has a crimson weasel napping on her shoulder. " This is my pet weasel, Sprinkle. He's the best and I often forgot I have him. I also have a teleporting dog, but I don't think he came with me when we were hopping universes." Jester would then cover up her weasel, following the others outside and then notice the soldiers. They didn't seem to be the friendly type. The weasel would go further down into Jester's hoodie. As her very first action, Jester would invoke duplicity. A second Jester would appear and would run to the right while Jester would run to the left of the soldier. She would cast guiding bolt on one of the soldiers, making sure to be ready to move at a seconds notice.

Nora West-Allen

Nora hadn't intended to run so fast. She had just wanted to go and talk with Eobard Thawne, but it seemed she had ran too fast and came across both a different unfamiliar universe and a group of people who needed help.

Her immediate instinct was to help the people being attacked, despite the fact she didn't know them. She would move quickly around one of the soldiers, disarming him. She would follow suit by disarming the next two soldiers. It would be done so fast that the only things the soldiers would feel was the passing wind.

" I think it would be wise for you guys to get to cover, I can distract them," she said.

Last edited:
- The Doom Marine/Slayer - 11th Doctor's TARDIS, ADVENT Soldier Attack -

The unconsciousness the Doom Marine felt himself awaken from was, to say the least, a little more relaxing than his sarcophagus imprisonment, but now he was in a strange ship operated by a peculiar man with even stranger attire, surrounded by a few familiar faces and having no idea what the hell was happening anymore. Picking himself up, the Slayer cracked his neck and stayed silent as the two Doctors interacted, right up until the Bowtie Doctor was knocked over by an enemy soldier.

The sounds of battle erupted shortly after the doors were closed and while a few decided to intervene meagerly, the Doom Marine had little patience for their foes, so he cracked his knuckles, pushing Marcus aside as he readied his Heavy Assault Rifle and exited the TARDIS, opening fire on the nearest ADVENT Soldier, who was wounded from earlier by the chaingun-mounted car, then laying down lead on two others who tried to blindside the Cole Train, all the while keeping an ear out for Master Chief, as to not get run over.

You think ADVENT underestimated these guys?

Because one half was being run over by a warthog, the other half were being shot at and torn apart. Once all the ADVENT soldiers started shooting at Chief, Alec took the opportunity to fight back. Pouncing at a soldier near him, Alec grabbed his arms, threw him over his shoulder, and when the ADVENT grunt was on the ground back first, Alec grabbed his rifle and smashed the butt end of it into the grunt's head. Now he finally had a damn weapon! Then Trigger threw one at him. Now, since Alec wasn't paying attention, and neither was Trigger to be honest, Alec didn't listen in to what Trigger said, so when he passed the gun over to the Scotsman, Alec first went, "Huh?" To Trigger, then the gun hit him in the head.

"AHOW!!!" Alec yelled, grabbing the side of his head. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Alec shouted back. When the rifle landed, it turned into several pieces, as dead ADVENT meant their weapons destroyed themselves. Only unconscious ones would still have working weapons. Seeing the gun shatter into piece, with a small electrical explosion, Alec looked back to Trigger and yelled, "THE GUN'S BROKEN, WHY DID YOU THROW AT MY HEAD?!" Before Trigger had a chance to shout back at the angry lad, more ADVENT came running from behind the rocks and fired at both of them. However, their energy ammunition bounced away from them as they fired. Since they were still close to the TARDIS, any energy weapons fired would be deflected, so everyone still within 10 feet of the TARDIS was in invisible cover.

Alec flinched his arm over his face when the soldiers fired upon them, but when realizing the TARDIS had shielding, he quickly fired back. He managed to take out four in front, while the rest retreated behind the rock again. "Yeah, I can know how to use a gun, do you know how to throw things?" Alec shouted back at Trigger, with a clear cut along Alec's head. And again, before Trigger could reply, another thing happened. In this case, something stuck onto Alec's chest armor from out of nowhere. It was pink and long, like a tongue. Within a second, Alec went flying, as the tongue pulled him forwards to this thing:

8bNr.gif

A viper had appeared, and grabbed onto Alec, pulling him towards it. When Alec was now close enough, the Viper quickly wrapped itself around him, squeezing Alec as hard as it could. That wasn't the only issue everyone would run into, as the two ADVENT drop ships started floating around the area, with several troops inside them firing down upon everyone, while ground troops retreated to regroup. Their biggest concerns were Cole and the Doom Marine, as they were acting more like Juggernauts. Thankfully though, they had an answer to that problem.

latest

The ADVENT Priest. A Psionic trooper that could bring down the two. They first targeted the Marine, as his quick movements and barbaric slaughtering of the other troops were putting a dent in their manpower. When the Priest saw the Marine, it quickly grabbed its Psi Amp, its way of channeling the psionic energy into attacks, and slowly created a purple orb in its hand; throwing it at the Marine. It would cause the Marine to go into stasis, making him go to his knees and surrounding by a purple shield. It was temporary, but it would stop him just long enough to deal with everyone else.

Cole ran into something much simpler. An ADVENT Stun Lancer

latest

The Lancer would sneak around the sides, avoiding the Chief's warthog and line of fire from the hero group. When it approached Cole, it quickly ran up to him, pulled out its red Shock Lance, where if it landed, Cole would feel an electrical discharge all throughout his body, like a stun gun hit him. Chief's warthog would be bombarded by ADVENT rifle fire, aiming for the engine, as the jeep was starting to smoke. ADVENT was on the offensive, and while the troops were falling back, the drop-ships were raining down suppressive fire. The doctor was completely unconscious from the smack in the back of the head by the other soldier, and Jester's attack would prove fruitful, as when her bolt hit her target, it was so powerful, the soldier went flying into one of the many large rocks; bouncing off it and leaving a trail of green blood as a mark,

Nova was taking most of the returning fire from retreating troops, as she was so fast, their firepower went to them. The only thing stopping the rest of the group from charging at them was the drop-ships.​

Last edited:
John-Sierra 117/Master Chief

The tactic of drive around in circles and distracting the enemy worked for a while, as evident by the occupants of the 'police box' fighting back with all they had. Which was a big help, but soon the enemy forces retaliated with force.

As evident by deployment of more advanced ground troops and what look like an alien snake hybrid, and a strange soldier in white armor and glowing purple orbs. But right now, John had bigger concerns. Such as the Warthog beginning to smoke from the damage done to it, which according to Cortana's estimate, would last about another minute under this fire before the vehicle would explode or be so damaged, it could no longer be operational.

Neither was good. Cortana ran countless ideas through John, each one having their drawback. Such as stopping the warthog and man the turret, which would leave John as a big non-moving target for the enemy ships. Or getting out and helping out on foot, which would leave the warthog unmanned and risk being operated by the enemy on them.

Truth be told, John was stuck at what to do that wouldn't compromise him and Cortana to the enemy. Or he was until he saw one of the enemy soldiers fire at one of the occupants of the police box and the shots being stopping by some shield or something. John then had a new plan. One he soon acted upon after Cortana had asked what was he doing.

He used the Warthog's last bit of strength to pull up just beside the police box, just close enough that the turret could be used for the most part against the ships in the air. Against the ground troops however, that'd be left to whoever wasn't manning the turret. Turning off the engine to avoid the vehicle doing more damage to itself being on. John climbed out of the Warthog, scanning the chaotic battleground for where he was needed. His gaze landed on someone being body-strangled by the snake alien.

There were others, but right now the man needed immediate help.

John leveled the sights of the magnum at the snake alien, firing off two shots before the magnum clicked signifying that it was empty, one landing in the chest and the other in its arm. Causing it to flinch and remove itself from the man. But in retaliation, it fired back with it's weapon, the plasma hitting John in the chest, the shield taking the brunt of the damage. Putting the magnum away to be reloaded later, John pulled out the assault rifle and was about to fire upon the snake alien to kill it when fire from the enemy soldiers forced him to duck to avoid having his shield broken temporarily, their aim thankfully impeded by one of the former occupants of the police box. The snake alien attempted to use its tongue to latch onto John's chest to pull him towards it.

Unfortunate for it. Spartans tend to be heavier than they look.

After its pull attempt failed, John wasted no time by grabbing the tongue and pulling a bit, making the alien stumble. Still holding onto the tongue, John ran toward the alien, every time it tried to raise its weapon at him, he would pull sharply on the extended tongue to make it flinch and stumble before he reached it. Jumping up, John readied his fist and struck down on the alien's head as it rose from the pull of its tongue. The punch eliciting an audible crunch as both the metal piece atop the alien's head and whatever it had as a skull dented in from the blow. The action sent the alien into a spasm. Most likely a result of having whatever counting as a skull caving in on its brain, slowly killing it.

Letting go of the tongue, John quickly grabbed the man the alien had in its grasp. Carrying him under his arm like a sack of potatoes so he was safe from the enemy fire, only letting him down once they were back near the police box. Not wasting a second, John grabbed one of the weapons he scavenged from the Forward unto Dawn. A Battle Rifle, simple yet effective weapon, shouldn't be too much of a hassle to use. Dropping it near the man he had carried, before speaking. "Provide covering fire for friendlies and make sure none of them get too close." He said, the helmet's speaker volume just loud enough for the man to hear over both sides fire. John went to the Warthog, climbing onto the back and manning the turret.

As the turret revved up, John took aim at the flying ships. Before pressing down on the buttons on the turret's handles, letting loose a flurry of turret fire upon the alien ships when they attempted another firing run. The bullets after going through a redesign to deal with Covenant vehicle's armor, the bullets would hopefully do some damage to the alien ships. And John hoped he wouldn't be forced to use the turret longer than needed as the ammo count would last long if he has to continue this.

@AIM Leader Wade @Nero Kunivas @Agent_Puncake @LuckycoolHawk9 @Lady White
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunk

It would take Hunk some time, but after jogging for a good while, he could hear what sounded like a firefight going on nearby. The shots echoing off of the walls of the crevice he was walking through as a shortcut to the crashed ship. However, whatever was going on caught his attention. As the gunfire could mean that the survivors of the crashed ship were fighting against another force, and depending on what was going, Hunk was going to need one side to win in order to get answers.

Walking into the open, he could see many things that if he hadn't have dealt with BOWs and shambling corpses, he would be surprised.

Before him looked like a firefight between an array of people holding off near a blue police box while firing back what strange soldiers with stranger weapons while ships overhead laid down fire. The shots from the strange soldiers bouncing off of something surrounding the police box. After taking a few seconds to consider his options as to which side would be more beneficial, Hunk made his way down the hill behind the soldiers firing upon the police box. Crouching low when he got close. He spotted two soldiers next to each other laying down suppressing fire. Sneaking up behind them with his knife pulled, one on the right spotted him, only making a noise before Hunk delivered a strike with his elbow, stunning the soldier while Hunk stuck the knife into the exposed part of the soldier on the left's face, letting go of it to then grip the head of the soldier Hunk had just elbowed in the face before swiftly twisting the soldier's head until a loud crack sound fell on his ears. After retrieving his knife, he noticed the orangish blood coated on it. Seemed that while these soldiers looked human from what their helmets allowed, something was off about them.

Taking cover where they had previously been using to fire down at the people around the police box. Hunk stood up to make a hand gesture before taking aim with the MP5, and firing at the strange soldiers, killing one and forcing some of reposition, which hopefully would expose them for a shot or two.

After that, he would punish any poorly timed shots from the strange soldiers with fire of his own.

He just hoped he would get some answers when this was down.

Trigger

Trigger was so swept up in the battle he didn’t even notice that Alec was dragged away. Most of his attention was taken up by the multiple aliens that he was shooting in front of him. At this point he had laid the dead soldier on top of the doctors unconscious body so that he wouldn’t get shot in the crossfire. Trigger was glad that his gun was powered by Daemon energy, otherwise it would have been out of ammo by now. His thoughts were scrambled by a distant voice in his head, but he hardly noticed it. He turned and went to reply to Alec’s shouting while saying “I don’t know how these th-” only to realize that Alec was not present.
“Oh you have got to be kidding me…” he groaned. Trigger picked up the nearest gun to him to realize that, indeed, they did not work. The gun was then imbedded into the head of the nearest soldier. To Trigger’s right was the rampaging Cole and Doom marine, in front of him was a blur of light and several knocked over soldiers, and to his left was the green guardian introducing himself to Alec, covered in alien blood. The large soldier’s announcement was clear. They needed to aim for the ships. Trigger doubted that his gun would do much, but he bet that ramming the green guardian’s vehicle into a ship would. It was crazy, but if he could somehow plug his own gun’s Daemon energy into the Vehicle, it could provide enough power to it to cause it to explode. Trigger turned and ran into a full sprint towards the vehicle. He only teleported so that he could dodge incoming blaster fire. Trigger passed in between Chief and Alec, eventually jumping into the large vehicle. “Hey Alec, let's talk about my throwing abilities later, Green guy, do you know how to plug my gun into this thing?”

As Cole was happily tearing away through the ADVANT military, he never once regretted what he did. Killing alien like creatures was his favourite thing to do, as he enjoyed killing the living shit of the Locust when he could. Firing his Lancer at the longer ranged targets, it was then that he encountered the Viper, as it latched it's tongue towards the Police Box and grab somebody.

"Whatever the hell that thing is... That's a whole new record in ugly."

As Cole went to rev up his Chainsaw Bayonet to attempt to cut whatever was latching onto Alec in order to free him, until an ADVENT Stun Lancer approached him and jabbed him with a weapon of electrical current.

"Do that again? Your ass got a big fat, "Kill me" sign on it."

Grunting in response to his statement, he proceeded to jab him again with another source of electrical current which made him drop to the floor.
As everything was going on, Prophet was resting inside of the TARDIS. His wound was slowly healing due to the unknown compound in the bullet that pierced through the Nanosuit. Lying in a crouched position against one of the walls, he contemplated his next move.

"Tissue repair at ninety percent completion. Vital signs stabilising to one-hundred percent capacity."

Taking a step upwards, he felt brand new as he clutched his fists together. Taking a few steps around, his suit quickly got adjusted and he felt as light as a feather again. Taking a look outside, he saw the carnage that ensued: Tones of alien soldiers attacking his allies, along with what appeared to be another armoured soldier and another Super Soldier, or he assumed was a Super Soldier because of the entire suit of armour he was wearing in comparison to the other.

Attempting to push past everyone else, Prophet grabbed his weapon and rushed towards Cole as he was pinned down by an ADVANT Stun Lancer.

"Maximum Strength."

Utilising the Strength aspect of his suit, he went for a solid punch to the face and successfully landed it, grabbing Cole's arm gently to pull him up.

"Thanks, my man! What's your name, son?"
"Prophet. What about you?"
"Private Augustus Cole. Also known as the Cole Train, baby. Whoo!"
"You still ready to fight, Soldier?"
"Hell yeah, baby. A'int enough freaks to stop this man."

Yeah, the aliens weren't expecting such opposition. They were a scouting party, not a full team ready for battling superhumans. Chief's firing on the dropships were more effective than he first thought, as when he aimed towards the exposed engines along the sides, one side exploded, quickly causing it to fly around in a circle; struggling to stay in the air, before crashing into the hill besides them in a fiery blaze. The second dropship was quick to make a retreat, seeing that the battle below was not in ADVENT's favor. With Doom Marine, Cole, Prophet, Hunk, and Nora taking out the remaining soldiers still fighting back, it only took another minute, before the entire force was rendered destroyed. Either out cold thanks to Nora, or in several pieces thanks to the super-human soldiers.

The only really injured one from all this was Alec, who was slightly bleeding along the side of his head thanks to Trigger. With the enemy soldiers removed, Alec called out, "I think that's it!" No gunshots were heard, no ships around, and several bodies, both dead and unconscious, laid on the ground. All in all, a regular day for most of these people. When they reformed, Alec was the one carrying the Doctor on his shoulders, as he was still unconscious himself. Laying him on the ground, Alec looked him over to see if there were any wounds on him. The biggest was just a bump to the head, and probably a minor concussion, but nothing serious. "He'll be fine." Alec said aloud, looking over to Trigger though with an aggravated expression.

Not taking long, Alec slapped the back of Trigger's head hard. "That's for throwing the gun at my fuckin' head, asshole." He was not happy right now. "Why is it you're the only one here causing the most problems? You leave us without saying anything, you hit me in the head with a gun, you act like an absolute jackass, and you seemingly are trying to make me wish you died back on that planet, so god forbid you might actually be helpful and not act like a massive piece of sh--....... Hi!" It was then Alec noticed who the very fast human being was that helped them. Nora.

immediately, Alec tried to calm himself down and even shifted his body a body to straighten out his back, trying to look a bit impressive, even with the head wound. "I'm, uh, I'm Alec. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand to shake her's, giving a big smile to her. However, before that conversation could continue, The Doctor suddenly gasped loudly and raised his upper body up, undertaker style.

Undertaker Coffin GIF - Undertaker Coffin - Discover & Share GIFs

"The door!" He quickly said, standing up and running over to the TARDIS. Marcus, who had been more hiding behind the door, instead of helping the others out with that small skirmish, would be pulled out the TARDIS by the doctor by his shirt, with the Doctor yelling right into his face, "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THE DOOR CLOSED!!" With Marcus firing from the doorway, which was so narrow, there was no way he could get a shot off at any of the ADVENT soldiers, there was a slight chance a lucky ADVENT soldier could sneak behind the TARDIS, where Marcus couldn't see them, get the surprise on Marcus, and then enter the TARDIS, where they would find themselves in control of a time machine.

That would be a very bad thing to have happen. When the Doctor pulled him far enough away from the TARDIS, he let go and pointed at him. "You're not allowed in my TARDIS alone anymore, that privileged is revoked!" He then turned to Alec, and said, "And you don't swear at him! I will not have such fowl language in my group as long as I'm around, so stuff that before I get the soap out!" Alec's anger was topped out by the doctor's, as he seemed fuming with rage.

"Now, if we're done firing off guns, I believe we should start figuring out where we are. You two," The doctor looked to Cole and Nora, "I'm the Doctor, a pleasure to meet with you both, we're not from this universe, I'm guessing you're not either, so welcome aboard, please forgive the outburst, we've all had a very long day." He was strangely polite sounding, even with the aggravated tone. "You back there in the rocks! Come on out! I see you hiding, and I don't think we'll try shooting you like the other group did, and we would appreciate figuring out where you are from!" He shouted that directly at where Hunk was hiding.

Finally, the doctor turned around to face the Master Chief. "And you!" He pointed directly at Chief like he did with Alec. "...... You are from here." His tone changed upon figuring out that Chief was from this universe. "Not this world, I imagine, but from this universe. What's your name, and how did you get here?"

Sierra-117/John

John couldn't hear the voice of the man with the strange gun, as the rapid fire of the machine gun turret drowned him out. And his worry of ammo wasting was relieved when one of the alien ships exploded and the other ship bailed to avoid further losses. They'd be back, that was certain. But hopefully the group and himself would be long gone before the aliens reappeared in greater numbers.

Clicking the safety on the turret to prevent misfire and injury to anyone unfortunate to be hit. John climbed down from the turret position and back onto the ground, walking towards the group. The man in the suit looked like he had been hit in the head, but was doing alright. A bit angry about the door to the police box being open, which struck John as a bit odd as well Cortana.

Being a Spartan, he was a good foot or two taller than most of the individuals gathered, save for one that was also in green armor. Although the green was a bit faded. From time or just that's how it was painted when made, John nor Cortana could tell.

"Like looking in a mirror somewhat, eh?" She said inside of his helmet, careful not to do so through the speakers. Neither John or her weren't exactly ready to reveal that to them just yet.

The others gathered were a bit normal looking for the most part, excluding one blue skinned lady and another in an odd costume that looked like she had came out of a comic book or something similar. John's attention was pulled to the man who called himself "The Doctor" when speaking to a few of the others. The Doctor asked him a question of who he was, and how did he get here. Cortana inside the helmet had said something about the whole crashing ship thing would be obvious to herself, while John remained quiet for a few seconds. Trying to find the best possible way to give out his identity without violating some of the UNSC and ONI's rules.

For a few seconds, he would then say. "I am Sierra-One-One-Seven of the UNSC." It was brief, simple and didn't reveal too much.

He continued in regards to the second half of the Doctor's question. "I was onboard the ship that crashed a few minutes ago." He would turn to look at where the Forward Unto Dawn has crashed and where its debris were scattered around.

"Do you know the identity of who these soldiers served?" He would add, so that way Cortana could run through her memory to see if there was an insurrectionist group that had alien members.

@AIM Leader Wade @Lady White @Wiggin @Nero Kunivas @LuckycoolHawk9
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunk

Seemed that the combined fire of both the big armored soldier on the turret and the group's members pushed back the enemy force into retreating.

And he managed to avoid wasting ammo, only losing a clip for the MP5 he was using. Not the greatest thing as he was down to two clips for the weapon, but not the worst as he had used his bullets well. But hopefully there would be a way to refill on ammo or be able to change out guns once it had run out.

He stood up from his position when the man in the suit had called up to him, no point in trying to hide away. He needed answers, and hopefully the group down there could provide them. As he made his way down the hill, being careful to avoid stumbling and falling on his ass or bump his head. Which although the helmet might protect him, it'd still hurt and would serve to mitigate the damage, as it wouldn't stop his brain from impacting the inside of his skull. It'd also be embarrassing.

Both he wished to avoid.

He kept the gun's safety off, but kept his finger away from the trigger just keeping it close so that if the group wasn't friendly, he wouldn't be caught off guard. As he walked to the group, he was pondering just what in the hell did the man mean by 'figure out where you're from?' Did he mean country, organization or some other meaning that he couldn't figure out? Maybe he was just overthinking this. Maybe the man could help fill in the gaps in his memory or explain what happened.

While the tall one that was occupying the turret talked to the man in the suit, Hunk was passing a glance at everyone present. In a way sizing them up and also serving as a way for him to guess what military outfit or where they had come from. It'd help in-case he had to either work with them or how they would function in a fight. For a good few, he would guess mercenaries, one possible army or maybe marine outfit for the one that was pulled earlier by that snake thing. The two armored ones eluded him as he couldn't quite see any insignia on their armor. And the green one with the golden-ish visor's mention of "UNSC" also eluded him. He could guess the first two letters, but beyond that. The letters could mean anything.

He would wait for those to introduce themselves, going last. "You may call me Hunk. For where I come from, Earth." Sure the last answer sounded a bit vague, bordering on snippy or smart-assiness.

But hey, maybe the suited man should've been a bit clearer in that regard. That and Hunk wasn't exactly going to reveal everything, in-case this group was in any form affiliated with the BSAA or other organizations that he had dealt with in a negative fashion or were enemies of Umbrella before its downfall.

Last edited:
"Now, if we're done firing off guns, I believe we should start figuring out where we are. You two," The doctor looked to Cole and Nora, "I'm the Doctor, a pleasure to meet with you both, we're not from this universe, I'm guessing you're not either, so welcome aboard, please forgive the outburst, we've all had a very long day."

After Cole and Prophet had finished eliminating the remaining ADVENT soldiers, it was finally quiet for a change. Seeing as someone looked towards him, Cole put his Lancer back onto his back and greeted the man.

"Relax, my man. It's all good, baby. I'm Private Augustus Cole. Back where I'm from, I was known as number 83, the Cole Train!"
"I'll scout ahead at the nearby ridge up ahead. I'll report back if I find any supplies or any sign of friendlies."
"Stealth Engaged."

Prophet stated as he proceeded to completely disappear from sight and walk off towards an opening in the cliffs nearby as a means to scout out any potential places for a safe campsite.

"While Twinkle-toes goes and does his thing, I'll stay here and help you guys defend against any future attacks."

"Revoked? You're a bigger dick than I remembered." Marcus sneered as he pointed to a trio of corpses, heads charred and cauterized from his headshots. "Those guys... would've shot him," he pointed at Trigger, "and him," he pointed at Alec, "and probably you." He finished off by pointing at the Doctor. "And unless they're wrapped in sixteen different layers of anomalous cloaking devices and hits harder than an APC, no one's getting through that door. Trust me," he added, slowing down but not letting up, "I know exactly how important that thing is. Uh... don't ask how. I'm not sure if you want to know. Just... I mean, having someone inside to defend it is better than not having anyone in there at all. Plus, they didn't see me."

It was a blatant excuse. Marcus didn't want to get on the Doctor's bad side; not even because he admired the man, but because at the end of the day, this police box is likely the only thing getting him home - or anywhere at all, by the looks of it. But then again, he reasoned with himself, the Doctor doesn't know what he's capable of.