The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Many times Trigger had been at gunpoint. On many occasions he has had to put up with bad deals and the whole “no witnesses” crap, but he has never dealt with persuading someone not to shoot another. Heck, Trigger has been able to talk whole entire gangs into starting street wars! Trigger sighed because this man was his only source of where he was and what was going on. He couldn’t lose that resource of getting home.

Trigger casually raised his hands in a semi-shrug. His first impulse was to lie, but that wasn’t really his style. The style he chose most of the time was that of get it done and don’t mess around. Finesse just wasn’t for him. He put his arm to the pocket where his gun was held and casually stated, “Well since we are all getting to know each other, me and my friends should introduce ourselves,” Trigger suddenly slipped out of existence for several seconds, it almost was hard to tell if he had become invisible or if he moved very fast. He reappeared beside The crazed man’s sidekick and quickly aimed a gun at the man's, what seemed to be, friend. “My name’s Thomas Holden, but you may call me Trigger” he shook his head and chuckled, “let’s try and not get blood on the carpet, shall we,”?

Last edited:
Alec was barely holding on to the railing, as it slowly broke off from the remaining stairs. Sweat poured down his head, his grip failing him, the very long drop down to the bottom, it all seemed like a death sentence for the Scotsman. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He shouted, feeling the railing about to give way.

It all seemed hopeless.

"That wasn't that bad." Alec told everyone, as they exited the stairway casually. All Alec did was lightly swing to a part of the staircase that wasn't collapsed. Honestly, the stairs below them were in pretty stable condition, and the drop was easy. So yeah, that was alright. They couldn't keep going down the stairs, as the rest of it was collapsed, but there was a second stairway across from where they were, so it was a simple walk. The floor they ended up on was normal, no signs of demons, and the exit sign was even glowing for them to see. All seemed finally going right. "Hey, Marcus, how do you keep so much stuff packed in your pockets? You have, like, five guns in there, can I borrow one--" As Alec tried to speak to the newly teleported guardian, while walking backwards to address him face to face, he felt two cold metal barrels on the back of his head.

"Take one move and your brains go everywhere." Said the man holding a double barreled shotgun. Guess who that was? With his mighty chin and tattered blue shirt. Ash was directly behind Alec, so no one could get a shot on him, and Ash's 'partner' was right behind them in case they tried making a move. They certainly didn't look like demons, or deadites, but you could never be too sure, especially when hell came a knockin' on this world. "Don't try anything. Got an itchy trigger finger." Ash told Alec, who kept his hands up and kept calm. Probably the calmest he'd been all evening. "Names please?" Ash asked the group.

"Alec Duggan, soldier on the USS Glasgow." The Scotsman spoke first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE:
Yet more arrivals would come to play in the office building from hell. These ones though, probably a little more famous than everyone else upstairs. One was wearing red, white and blue. And had a nice big white spider on his back. And he had large white eyes. And he sounded like the older version of Ben 10-- It's Spider-man, I'm tired of being coy about this stuff. Currently, he was hanging off the side of the building, only a flew floors up from the group. "What happened here?" He wondered to himself, getting a good look at the city. Everything looked on fired, including the clouds in the sky. As if New York was suddenly the battlefield for the rapture. Thankfully it wasn't New York, since a lot of the key and iconic buildings weren't there anymore. Including the statue of liberty. Though the city was definitely on an island, as he could see the water surrounding the edges.

One minute he was swinging through the city, stopping a robbery in progress, next minute, he was falling off the top of the building, avoiding the roaring fires from a couple floors up. "I'll need to survey the city, see if I can find out what's going on." The fall was long, but he had enough web fluid to travel for the next day or two, so swinging around wouldn't be an issue. Though he wondered if he should go through the building first, make sure there wasn't anyone still inside. His concerns for civilians were quickly justified, as he heard a woman scream out in fear only two floors down. He was quick to act, jump off, soaring down a few feet, then shooting a web to swing so he could break the glass window open.

The floor above had collapsed on a woman pinned down by rubble, with fires around her getting closer to her face by the moment. "HELP ME!" The woman yelled out, looking starved and dehydrated. "Hang on!" Spidy yelled, running over to try and pick up the heavy floor pieces. It took some effort, but he managed to quickly lift up the rubble for the lady to crawl out, before letting go again. "Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" The woman told the hero, giving him a hug, with tears running down his shoulder.

"It's no problem. Do you know where I am? I... Kinda arrived here on mysterious, super-villain circumstance--" Before he could speak further, the lady suddenly lifted up her head, and here eyes had turned blood red, nearly glowing. Her scream was demonic, and her mouth opened wide to try and take a bite out of Peter. "Whoa!" Spidy shouted, not expecting that to happen, and holding off the possessed woman with his strength so she didn't eat him.

Mitsuru opened her eyes. She felt quite warm in her jacket, and that there was a red glow coming from under the door. She had woken up in a closet in this hellscape. She opened the door, only to see a Tartarus-like hellscape before her. The differences were that this had a red glow instead of green, and this was very real. Mitsuru determined several things about the current situation. The first of which was that she needed to get out of there immediately.

The second of which was that this was not Tartarus, and there was real danger there.

After making sure her Evoker was at her side, she would begin to get moving, making her way across the floor with stiff, defensive actions. She made her way down several floors. As she made her way down, she heard a scream and then the sound of a fight going on. She rushed downstairs.

latest.png

Artemisia!" Mitsuru would shout, shooting herself in the head with the Evoker. Suddenly, Ice would form around the woman attacking Spiderman. She would flourish her rapier and look at the boy. “Get to safety. I’ll handle this.” She said to him, her Evoker and sword in hand.​

Lincoln Campbell and Connor RK-800

Connor was very confused as he processed what had just happened. He hadn't fired the gun, had he? He wasn't sure if he had, but it was entirely possible that he had.

He turned and saw that the creature was dead and had his brains blown out by someone else and saw that the monster had turned to dust and pieces and he wondered what short of creature could just happen like that. His LED went yellow as he processed this and turned around to see the man who had shot it and tilted his head for a brief moment, wondering who this strangely attractive man was and why he found him so attractive as an afterthought. Should he thank him or should he remain silent or stoic and come off as he had that all under control. He wasn't certain which method seemed better.

He wasn't sure why, but he kind of reminded him of Hank in a good way. The poor little android needed someone to look up to in this sort of situation and who knew what was going on. The fact that he was somewhat strangely attractive was just a strange detail that he would ignore for now. It was not a part of his programming, so it must have been a flaw. It had to be a flaw. Connor couldn't think of it as anything else and he looked over at them too.

Connor was silent as he looked over at everyone who was here and he tilted his head, trying to see if he could learn anything about them before he would shoot them. He took a notice as a blonde male with a light beard stepped forward. " Listen, I don't know who you are and I know we all probably faced those fuckers upstairs that were zombies so you are probably on edge. Name's Lincoln Campbell and these are some of my friends. Can do some cool things that aren't normal, so let's get that out of the way," he said, summoning an electro ball in his hand. Connor blinked and looked over at Ash. Should he shoot the man? He gave a look to ask him what he should do.

@AIM Leader Wade @Everyone

"Alistia Mit'Leona." said Alistia with a smile as she looked the man over, smiling happily. "Nice shogun and chainsaw. I don't recognize the models but I've seen such tools in action before. Very effective. No wonder you've survived for so long among these undead and voidsent. With that said..." she closed her eyes as magic coursed through her staff again and the hexagonal patterns of a protect spell flickered up around the newly-increased party before fading away. "I'd really rather not have you shooting at us and, if you do, I will protect everyone. So please, lower the gun, we don't mean harm to the living."

Marcus Blackwood - Blood-Crazed Berserker, "Perturbed" - Hellish Tower Block

Despite how hectic the situation was, Marcus was able to follow the rest of the particularly large group that had formed out of the hellish complex, down a few stairways and what lay before them seemed like salvation at last: A glowing Exit sign above the respective door. However, one of their companions, the Scotsman Alec Duggan, soon found themselves on the wrong end of a double-barreled shotgun in the hands of a rather tense, chiseled man, who requested names. While several other had responded to Ash in their own ways: The eponymous Trigger responding in kind with his own weapon and Lincoln preparing to give the shotgunner a shock if he so much as moved funny. Marcus's irises were still slightly aglow from before, yet he was not truly angered yet, stepping into sight of Ash to address him.

"With all these monsters we've faced, the last thing we need is Alec's brains upon the ground and fighting amongst ourselves. A greater threat looms, young man. Fight with us, not against us." Marcus suggested calmly, his slight gravel only befitted his tone as he lightly gestured, if only to not accidentally give Ash the impression he was about to make a sudden move. Alec's life was on the line, as was Ash's if Trigger had his way.

@AIM Leader Wade @Wiggin @LuckycoolHawk9

??? - Hellish Tower Block, Lower Floors

Following the sound of a struggle between two others and what sounded to be a Demon rabidly growling and roaring, someone new soon burst through the door behind Spider-Man, swinging it open and marching past the Hero, blanket ignoring him and Mitsuru, heading straight for the partially frozen demon woman. The conscious hellspawn had little time to even make a strained growl, for the armoured man applied a hard right hook to her face, shattering the ice around its form, following with an uppercut with his left fist before it could think, sending it flying to the ground. Shortly after, he pulled out a Combat Shotgun and shoved it into the Demon's gaping maw, emptying a 12 gauge shell into its head with a trigger pull, obliterating her skull.

The Demon's killer bore a dark green and black set of heavy power armour, its helmet bearing a large, translucent visor that only just allowed view of the vague outline of a face, with a small, red sigil on the top left side. He brought his weapon to his other hand, hand cocking out the spent shell and gestured to the two present, after they had made their comments, with his head to follow him.

Neither of them saw the fear in the Demon's eyes as its life ended in a brutal instant, nor had they even elicited anything of the sort while they were here. Because only one man can. And here he was.

The Doom Slayer had come...to rip and tear until it was done.

Last edited:
Alken was quick to agree with Marcus, stowing his sword and raising his hands. "Yeah man; go easy. No need for anyone to get hurt." He kept his eye on the weapon wielding stranger, daring not to make a move. Using force, his chances of saving Alec were low, even if he opted for a fireball or threw his sword. Aside from that, the stranger simply didn't need to die; nobody here did.

"You want our names, right? Mine's Alken de la Vaettir. I'm not here to fight; from what I can tell, we're all disoriented and confused, and we're working together. So...let it drop. Just bail up, lower the weapon, and work with us." Alken shook his head. "This ain't the right way, buddy. Let him go, and stand down. No harm done. Alright?"

Marcus squinted his eyes more out of habit that anything else. He was about to toss back some quality retorts - after all, his calculated chance of survival was quite high - but the larger man beside him go to it first. He begrudgingly closed his mouth, then remembered that the man had asked for names. He was surprised that everyone is just responding in kind and handing over their own names, but ultimately decided against doing anything rash. No point in getting some potential allies killed.

"I'm Marcus." He said simply. "An apostle for our lord MEKHANE."

Last edited:
"Oh yeah? Well I'm the apostle for kicking ass and chewing bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum--"

"Wait, hold on, you stole that!" Alec chimed in, pointing out how Ash is stealing a line from 'They Live.' Though while still holding his hands out, only turning his head to the side as he addressed the man in a blue shirt. And Ash let out a small sigh. "Look, I've had a busy day, I can't think up originals all the time!" He replied, before putting his shotgun back into its holster. "Alright. Guessing you guys ain't from here either?" Judging from the variety of attire choice each of them had, it was obvious they didn't come from his earth either. At least he wasn't dealing with deadites for the moment, though the demonic possessed people were still annoying. "Yeah, we're pretty diverse. We don't know how we got here though, just a blinding neon green light and bam, we're here. Same with you?" Alec asked back.

"Yeah, same with me. Though this ain't the first time I've gone traveling through different dimensions. Or time itself." Ash started to explain, walking over to the window to peer outside. There were no windows where he and Connor first met, so now he had a good look at what was happening. Nothing good per usual. With that quick peak out of the way, he turned back to the others, since they need to get their stories straight. "Alright, I wanna know where each of you are from. What era in time, whether you got advanced tech or still use swords, if you got spaceships, mutants, zombies, alien species your governments talk to, anything you think makes your world stand out." Ash told them all. "We gotta know if we were targeted or not, because if you're some mystical hero from a prophecy or some big important figure in your world, then we weren't picked out at random. Something brought us here, and we gotta figure out how and why."

As Ash was talking sounds of more possessed creatures could be heard shouting from above. Staying still was wasting their time to get out before the building collapsed. "Hope you can talk and walk at the same time." He said, before leading everyone to the staircase on the opposite side. "What's your name and story?" Alec asked him. "Ash Williams, S-Mart employee."

"What's S-Mart?"

"Best place to get all your shopping done, whether it's home living, grocery shopping, new clothing, or even getting this trusty hammer of mine." He tapped his fingers to the butt of his gun as he said hammer. "You wanna shop smart? S-Mart's the place."

Mentally, Alec couldn't help but go 'ooooooohhhhh, that's kinda clever,' for the name. "So then how long you been here?"

"An hour, tops? Take a bit of explaining, but the metal hand and tattered clothing ain't because I worked here. Let's just say this ain't my first time demon killin'." The stories he could tell. "What about you, Wallace?"

Alec got the reference, which made him roll his eyes. "Alliance Navy, worked on the SSV Glasgow. Ship was in battle, then suddenly got blinded by a large flash of green."

"What's your world like?"

"Advanced. Year is 2185, humanity discovered how to travel the galaxy by way of these things called mass relays around a hundred and fifty years ago. Old tech from a race of beings called the Protheans, they were whipped out years ago by unknown reasons, but the relays and the alliance capital, The Citadel, along with relics, are all that's left of them. We get along fairly well enough with the other races, though we've had our moments with them."

"Role on your ship?"

"Lieutenant of the soldiers on board. We act as the security and boarding parties."

"No captain or anything important?"

"Besides making sure my crew-mates are safe, no."

"Hmmm...." If Alec wasn't that important, what about the others? "Connor, what about you? Who made you, why, and what's your job?"

Well then, a lady with a red sword and a hulking brute in green armor, running into a burning building full of zombies, and somehow manage to overkill one by freeing it, then throwing it; shattering the poor demonic creature into thousands of bits. Strangeness never changes, especially for Peter Parker. "WHOA!" He shouted, as the Doom Marine completely destroyed the woman who was trying to bite his face off. "....... Uhhhh..... Thanks." Was all he could say, since the brute man, who bore a striking resemblance to the Hulk in armor form, didn't seem like a talker. "..... Taking a guess none of you are from here, and have no idea where we are." He asked both the Marine and Mitsuru, mainly looking over to her.

"Uh, Spider-man.... Nice to meet you both?" He wasn't really sure how to greet them both, they seemed quite anti-social and too the point, with at least one of them able to talk, though she seemed more like Silver Sable if she was wearing black clothing, and her guns were now a sword. He did leave out his hand to shake hers, trying to be friendly. "So, um..... What're your names--" Before the superhero could speak further, there was a pounding a the door behind them. A loud banging, as a fallen concrete pillar was blocking the way. Yet, whatever it was, the banging was moving the pillar ever so slightly, until BANG! The pillar shattered in half, and the door obliterated. It was a Baron of Hell.

latest

Behind it were more of those possessed workers from the building, outnumbering the three. This was going to be a challenge, but Doom Marine would now be left with a rather big question. What was a Baron of Hell demon doing here? These creatures were never seen outside of hell, so why was one placed in an office building?

Alistia shrugged as she started to walk behind Ash as the group was on its way out. Things were certainly looking up. It sounded like this Ash man worked as an employee of a trading company which honestly didn't surprise her in the bit. After all, everyone had to do something to pay the bills and she was actually more proud of her title of honorary mail-moogle than she was of many of her own combat accomplishments.

"My name's Alistia Mit'Leona." she said as he asked. "I come from the world Eorzea. Seventh astral era which... I don't know how that relates to you hyurs of this world. In terms of what my world has to offer I think the best answer is 'lots'. Like 'a lot'. I wield magic in multiple forms and have dabbled a bit in technology. We even have flying airships and giant floating islands held aloft by technology along with demons and gods bound by a mixture of both. As for who I am, I'm the Warrior of Light, Hydaelyn's chosen, slayer of primals, bringer of peace, honorary post-moogle, White Mage, and home-owner. I can say for certain I'm important in my homeworld as few can even stand in the same room as some of the monsters I've fought, let alone win."

Alistia's ears flexed backwards for a second as thought seemed to shoot across her mind. "Maybe this is just idle thought, but what if we were chosen... but it wasn't by some benevolent force? Like, maybe whatever did this wants us out of the way in our own homeworlds and stuck us here in the hopes we couldn't get back so they could do whatever uninhibited? If we die to these demons, all the better for them."

The gun in trigger’s hand let off a hum as he lowered it. For some reason, Trigger felt worried that someone might die in the confrontation, even though he had never cared for anyone in years. A thought trickled into Trigger’s mind. He shook off the familiar sensation.

His first, of many, questions about the people in his company was how were they important to their world. Having never been considered an asset to his land, Trigger tried to contemplate how he was important. The group he was in seemed to be filled with people who worked for the good of mankind, but all Trigger could think of was that he was a “mutant” who hunted other evil mutants. Fighting fire with fire was how Trigger imagined his life. He physically shrugged and disappeared and reappeared next to Alistia in an instant, falling in step with her. Trigger nearly tripped in the process as he turned to the group to explain himself, “Honestly, I have no idea why i’m here,” he sighed and shook his head, “I guess I could say I’m from the planet of Eboria, where we are in the middle of a cold war between electrical prowess and genetic engineering… I’m not totally sure how I could be here if I’m not involved in that war in some way, and I don't want to be involved in politics,” Trigger turned around towards the exit and looked up at the roof as dust particles fell, “Now we should get out of here before this building collapses,"

Lincoln Campbell and Connor RK-800

Connor was so confused if he should shoot these people. They didn't seem like a threat, but he was taken aback when someone knew his name. What sort of magic did he have to know his name? He hadn't said it before and he looked at him. " How do you know my name?" He asked, moving his gun towards Alec. He hadn't mentioned it to the group and he didn't trust so easily. Alec seemed like an enemy now and he didn't know why. " I was made at Cyberlife to be one of their latest and greatest models, the RK800 prototype. I was made to hunt deviant androids who went against their programming. I work as a police consultant to hunt these deviants.... " He left the rest of those words unspoken.

Lincoln looked over and knew that silence all too well. " Hey, it's okay if you don't want to talk about something you are afraid. I am guessing from that introduction, that you are a ro-"

"Android."

" Android and it's a big deal back home, but here, we are just trying to figure things out. As for the name guess, honestly, you kind of look like a Connor quite honestly." Connor lowered his gun, but still eyed Alec suspiciously. If he moved the wrong way, he would shot him, but for now, he would work with this group.

@AIM Leader Wade @Everyone

Marcus Blackwood - Blood-Crazed Berserker, "Perturbed" - Hellish Tower Block

Despite how hectic the situation was, Marcus was able to follow the rest of the particularly large group that had formed out of the hellish complex, down a few stairways and what lay before them seemed like salvation at last: A glowing Exit sign above the respective door. However, one of their companions, the Scotsman Alec Duggan, soon found themselves on the wrong end of a double-barreled shotgun in the hands of a rather tense, chiseled man, who requested names. While several other had responded to Ash in their own ways: The eponymous Trigger responding in kind with his own weapon and Lincoln preparing to give the shotgunner a shock if he so much as moved funny. Marcus's irises were still slightly aglow from before, yet he was not truly angered yet, stepping into sight of Ash to address him.

"With all these monsters we've faced, the last thing we need is Alec's brains upon the ground and fighting amongst ourselves. A greater threat looms, young man. Fight with us, not against us." Marcus suggested calmly, his slight gravel only befitted his tone as he lightly gestured, if only to not accidentally give Ash the impression he was about to make a sudden move. Alec's life was on the line, as was Ash's if Trigger had his way.

@AIM Leader Wade @Wiggin @LuckycoolHawk9

??? - Hellish Tower Block, Lower Floors

Following the sound of a struggle between two others and what sounded to be a Demon rabidly growling and roaring, someone new soon burst through the door behind Spider-Man, swinging it open and marching past the Hero, blanket ignoring him and Mitsuru, heading straight for the partially frozen demon woman. The conscious hellspawn had little time to even make a strained growl, for the armoured man applied a hard right hook to her face, shattering the ice around its form, following with an uppercut with his left fist before it could think, sending it flying to the ground. Shortly after, he pulled out a Combat Shotgun and shoved it into the Demon's gaping maw, emptying a 12 gauge shell into its head with a trigger pull, obliterating her skull.

The Demon's killer bore a dark green and black set of heavy power armour, its helmet bearing a large, translucent visor that only just allowed view of the vague outline of a face, with a small, red sigil on the top left side. He brought his weapon to his other hand, hand cocking out the spent shell and gestured to the two present, after they had made their comments, with his head to follow him.

Neither of them saw the fear in the Demon's eyes as its life ended in a brutal instant, nor had they even elicited anything of the sort while they were here. Because only one man can. And here he was.

The Doom Slayer had come...to rip and tear until it was done.
Well then, a lady with a red sword and a hulking brute in green armor, running into a burning building full of zombies, and somehow manage to overkill one by freeing it, then throwing it; shattering the poor demonic creature into thousands of bits. Strangeness never changes, especially for Peter Parker. "WHOA!" He shouted, as the Doom Marine completely destroyed the woman who was trying to bite his face off. "....... Uhhhh..... Thanks." Was all he could say, since the brute man, who bore a striking resemblance to the Hulk in armor form, didn't seem like a talker. "..... Taking a guess none of you are from here, and have no idea where we are." He asked both the Marine and Mitsuru, mainly looking over to her.

"Uh, Spider-man.... Nice to meet you both?" He wasn't really sure how to greet them both, they seemed quite anti-social and too the point, with at least one of them able to talk, though she seemed more like Silver Sable if she was wearing black clothing, and her guns were now a sword. He did leave out his hand to shake hers, trying to be friendly. "So, um..... What're your names--" Before the superhero could speak further, there was a pounding a the door behind them. A loud banging, as a fallen concrete pillar was blocking the way. Yet, whatever it was, the banging was moving the pillar ever so slightly, until BANG! The pillar shattered in half, and the door obliterated. It was a Baron of Hell.

latest

Behind it were more of those possessed workers from the building, outnumbering the three. This was going to be a challenge, but Doom Marine would now be left with a rather big question. What was a Baron of Hell demon doing here? These creatures were never seen outside of hell, so why was one placed in an office building?

tumblr_inline_msrel1ZoKK1qz4rgp.png

Mitsuru would flourish her sword, bow her head and smile. "I'm Mitsuru Kirijo." She said, calmly introducing herself. She would be leaning on the sword looking at the others. She put the Evoker back into its holster and her sword back into its sheath before adjusting the long fluffy coat she wore.

All of a sudden, the temporary peace was broken. The wall cracked and in came a giant red figure.

Well, it was a large enemy that appeared to be a demon of some sort. Mitsuru was used to fighting strange monsters, and this would be no different. The fight against the Strong She would throw her jacket off and hold up the sword. "Now's our chance. Let's go!" She said, preparing to fight it and looking at the others, hoping they would back her up.​

- Marcus Blackwood, Blood-Crazed Berserker, "Calm" - Hellish Tower Block -

The glow in Marcus's eyes faded away as the situation was thankfully resolved, with Ash resolving to fight these creatures alongside them, all while wanting to know who they were, where they had come from and if they were of any importance overall, seeking to discover who and/or what had plucked them from their worlds of residence and plonked them into this hellish landscape. "I can't help but agree with you there, Mr. Williams. For so many people from all different corners of the universe to be taken like this...this cannot simply be an accident." Marcus uttered with a nod to start, following Ash as he had suggested they exit the building via the staircase, by simply walking toward said stairs.

"If you want my story, I'll give you the abridged form: My name is Marcus Blackwood, I'm a Hunter of Beasts, for the town of Yharnam and beyond. I've killed countless lesser beasts and many greater monsters in my time, though the same can be said of many of my brethren, to be frank, even the Hunter of Hunters has laid claim to many a beasts hides. Or scales, even. I too have had to put down manic Hunters lost to the blood and/or beasthood, before they go too far. Mostly from personal experience, I can speak for what happens when they go over the edge...I'd rather not talk about that." The Berserker Hunter explained on the way down, though he neglected to mention the late Isabella, out of a personal preference, as they were still strangers to him, none were who he'd call privy to such details.

"I cannot recall my past, but beyond that, I don't have to tell you much else, aside from my fighting style being a rarity among Hunters, yet it has proven very effective, so don't worry about my combat effectiveness, Mr. Williams." He added, looking to Ash as he did, when before he had simply been watching his feet and the walls as he spoke.

- The Doom Marine/Doom Slayer - Hellish Tower Block -

The red and blue spandex clad hero offered a hesitant thanks to the silent Marine, who paid a glance to both he and the lady present, the latter of whom bore a blade of crimson, poised to attack before his own entrance into the fray. She then introduced herself as Mitsuru Kirijo, seeming to settle down; an action the Doom Slayer was apprehensive about, who continued to remain ready for whatever would come next, as it had all begun to resemble Hell a little too much for his liking. Innocent people had either been killed or transformed into hellbound abominations only freed by their inevitable deaths at his hands or whatever weapon he preferred at the moment, so now was no time to relax, at least in his mind.

Suddenly, the door, blocked now by a concrete pillar, began buckling and bulging in distress as something insistently banged and slammed upon it, before breaking through it and the solid pillar: A Baron of Hell.

The slightest of quizzical head tilts could be seen for a brief moment from the Doom Slayer. He knew all too well that Barons of Hell never reared their ugly heads from the depths of Hell to venture into and terrorize the civilised world, so why in the fuck was one here right now? Mitsuru prepared herself to fight the Baron, seeking backup, yet she would receive much more than that: The Doom Slayer shoulder charged into the Baron of Hell's chest, bringing up the butt of his Shotgun to smack it across the face and unloading a couple shots into its body, followed with a backhand across the other side of its face.

Quickly putting away his Combat Shotgun, The Doom Slayer would grip the Baron of Hell by its horns and begin viciously headbutting it square in the face, delivering a left and right hook, kneeing it in the gut and tossing it across the room, pulling out his Assault Rifle and squeezing the trigger in its direction without pause.

@AIM Leader Wade @Minerva

"I am Alken de la Vaettir."

Alec's life was thankfully spared, Alken gave a deep sigh of relief, giving his name freely and enthusiastically.

"I'm an agent of Shinra's armed forces from Midgar, on the planet Gaia; a SOLDIER, specifically. I've been augmented with Mako and other chemicals in order to generate force-multiplication capabilities." The SOLDIER flexed his arm proudly; he had quite a bit to be proud of. Only the truly strongest could join SOLDIER; the division was the most elite military force on his world, boasting powers that the people hailed as monstrous. A slight grin spread across his face.

"Here's the fast version; I can lift tons, move very quickly, I'm a trained swordsman, I'm experienced in hand-to-hand combat, and I have multiple weapons and Materia qualifications. Sorry; didn't bring my resume, so you'll have to take my word for it. I don't do guns, though; personal choice, my powers make them obsolete, and my aim is middling at best. As I've said before; it is my job to defend Midgar, but I make allowances for anyone who asks for my help. Feel free to make liberal use of my abilities by requesting my support whenever necessary."

@AIM Leader Wade

'Feel free to make liberal use of my abilities by requesting my support whenever necessary?' That stuck out in Ash' mind immediately, because it sounded awkward and a bit contrived. He immediately turned around to face Alken, shotgun over the shoulder, and giving him the unimpressed look. "Well good, at least we know we can count on you." He mockingly said, before continuing to walk. By the time they reached the other side of the office complex, everyone had given their background, and it seemed like a mixed bag. Alken, Alec and Trigger didn't sound of any importance back on their worlds, while Alistia, Marcus, Lincoln and Connor had some importance, with Alistia being the biggie. If she was that important in her homeworld, then she could be right on the money with her theory. Ash didn't have the necronomicon with him, so if he was sent here by someone to keep him out of the way, they could easily grab the book and do god knows what with it. But it still didn't explain the others.

Time would have to tell, because they needed to get out this building. "Alright, so for now, I'm sticking to Ali's theory, Someone put us here, and unless told otherwise, we'll consider it because of menacing reasons. They're up to something, and whether we're here to die or get out of their way, we gotta stick together." He told the group, turning around to face them all as he gave his speech. "No matter what happens, we keep to each other's backs. We're in this for the long haul, so unless you wanna end up being some zombie demon's jawbreaker with your skull, staying within a group gives us the better odds to survive and find our way back home."

Slamming the grip of his gun into his human hand, he unloaded the two emptied out barrels and loaded them back up with fresh shells from his shirt pocket. Clipping the barrels back into place, he spoke aloud, "Now let's go kick ass." They were in for a fight down to the bottom floor, one that was gonna have blood a plenty to spill, but they were all warriors from their worlds. They'd been through the worst of the worst, and had life knock them down on their asses, but they got back up, and no demon motherfuckers were gonna be the ones to end them today!

Ash, turning back around to face the stairway door, kicked the door door open with his foot, and prepared to fight. But maaaaaaaaaan, was that stairway loud. A dozen or more demon creatures were shouting and eating only a couple floor down, and from leaning over the railing, it was an army they would have to fight through. It was a nest, and Ash, immediately regretting his speech, backed up and closed the stairway door slowly. Pausing for a couple seconds, as things became awkwardly silent, he looked over to the elevator floor buttons and pressed the down arrow to see if it worked. Surprisingly, it worked. The elevator was coming up now.

Three minutes later, the doors opened, and inside was a clean elevator waiting for them, with some elevator music playing. The big issue was space, as it looked to be a tight fit if they all wanted to go down together. Alec looked it over, and quickly counted everyone. "onetwothreefourfivesixseven -- We got seven people." With Alken's big ass weapon, that would mean less space to fit him, same with Marcus. The fantasy one-- Wait, were there two Marcus'?

Ash just shrugged and figured it could hold all their weight, so he was the first to go in.

Trigger looked to his right to hear the elevator’s satisfying ding. He first wanted to question the pristine look of the elevator, but at this point, he just wanted to be on the ground floor. Trigger suddenly appeared in the elevator, leaning against the wall. He hesitated on pressing the button, because even if he left on his own, what would be the point. His arm slowly fell to his side as he silently waited in the elevator.

Well seemingly Doomy boy had it covered, because when he jumped onto that giant ass demon, you could wipe your hands and call it good. The Baron thrashed about, trying to get the Marine off, but every vicious blow just knocked him loopy. He staggered back into the walls, then tripped over his legs, and as it screeched out in pain over the eye stabbing with its own horn, the Marine unloaded his whole magazine into its other eye socket, once he ripped out the eyeball. Blood splattered everywhere, and all over the Marine, and Spidy just stood there in awe. His white eye lenses wide with surprise at how fast the massive demon went down to the green suited bulk. Why is it everyone green he knows is a bulky haas that can destroy cars in just two punches? Why can't he have that power?!

...... Well, it might actually ruin the skinny muscular look he was going for. Ruin the flexibility, and good looking charms he had with it. When the demon was FINALLY dead, what was that like two minutes? Spidy finally spoke once the Marine turned out, dripping with splattered blood. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. Great job?" He just gave him a thumbs up. Was a bit hard to look at, with the mangled brains and flesh from the demon's head. Thank god he didn't have lunch. "Boy, uh, this day has just taken me aback, it's gone past 100 at this point. Lot's..... Lot's of things just happening." What was it, 15 minutes they'd met? And already they've killed at least 30 demons. "Anyway, what're names--" And before Petey could ask the question again, yet another interruption began. This time, it wasn't a big demon monster. When they would look out the window, it was this!

8b6c2c53b007876eb61101bacd435ebc.jpg

Like fuck they could actually fight that thing. "Oh, come on!" Spidy yelled, frustrated that yet another demonic creature was attacking them. The dragon wasn't too far away, it flew around the building from a couple yards away, but it could see them. Its roar had smoke bristle out its mouth, and from the size of it, not even Doom-guy could take it on. At least not without falling off. The dragon turned straight for them; mouth open wide as when it passed by, a massive breath of fire was hurled towards them. "Shoot, HOLD ON!" Spider-man was quick to act, as he knew if they stayed, they were as good as roasted. Their only exit was blowing wind in their face, and he didn't have time to think for long.

He quickly jumped out the widow, shooting out webs from both his hands towards Mitsuru and the Marine. Both would follow him out the window quickly, as mere moments they began to fall out, the fire caused the whole upper half of the building to explode in bright orange flames.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The explosion was so great, the building shook again, as the group below would be rattled by it. They didn't have much time to waste. "C'mon, you gotta wait for your Christmas bonus, we're killing time here!" Ash shouted to the others, as Alec quickly ran in next after Trigger. Connor and Lincoln were easy fits, they were normal sized humans, Alistia and Alicia were thankfully small enough to fit inside, but the three big guys, Marcus, other Marcus, and Alken, with their added muscle and weapons, suddenly the elevator got around a hundred pounds heavier.

Things got cramped real fast. Alken's blade was right against Trigger's face, Alistia was squeezed into a corner, Alicia would barely have enough room to breath, both Marcus' were touching each other's asses as they faced the walls, and Ash called out the Bloodbourne Marcus with "Yo, Marc, put your weapon above your head, give us some room to all fit!" He did the same with his chainsaw, which was unfortunately leaking oil onto Connor's Shoes and jacket sleeve. Any sharp turns by Alken almost cut Alec and Lincoln, so quickly Alec said, "Watch where you swing, you'll cut my arm off!"

It took some time, but everyone would eventually fit into the elevator. "Alright, can anyone press the button?" Ash asked, since he couldn't reach it.

"Think I can!" Alec yelled out, trying to squeeze past Alicia and Alken to reach the button. "Hold on, almost got it. He reached out to get it, but it was just out of his reach, so he had to move in closer, which meant squeezing Alicia against the wall even more. "Did you really need a giant ax?" Alec asked Alken, since it was more a handicap in here than a benefit. He finally pressed the bottom floor button, and thankfully once the elevator's door closed and began moving down, it didn't immediately snap off its metal wiring and fall 30 floors down instantly.

While it was claustrophobic and cramped, at least the music was calming. Even Alec was tapping his foot to it.

She was glad for one thing in that elevator. Claustrophobia was not something she suffered from. Though being pressed against a wall until she could barley breathe and then having Alec fumbling past her with his arm in an uncomfortable way was pushing the boundaries of comfort a bit. At least with these clothes and lack of underwear. The small girl gave him a warning look when he fumbled past her for the button.
Her breath was short and heavy but the moment he pressed the button and pulled back his movement began pulling her sweater up. "w..wait" she said and attempted to yank it down in her limited space. Though now at least she had gotten more space to breathe even if that was quite limited. "I can't wait to get out of this building" she muttered glancing at the tapping foot all to near her own

Alistia did not enjoy being smooshed up in a tight space. She wasn't claustrophobic by any means and, unlike a certain someone else, had her underwear on. While her staff was certainly not 'small' it also could easily be placed vertical and have almost no impact either. No. That wasn't what was making her worry. It was something else. Something long, white, and moving about slowly along the legs of all those beside her now that she was pressed. Her tail.

"Don'tsteponmytail.Don'tsteponmytail.Don'tsteponmytail." she whispered to herself quietly as she thought about the explosion and what she had just seen. That dragon... was huge. It was strong. Strong enough, she was certain, to go toe to toe with Nidhogg. Maybe not win, she didn't know, but certainly fight him. And... The memories came back. The memory of one of the exceedingly few times she had ever truly been pissed off.

Trying to push the memory from her mind she tried to turn about to move closer to the wall, getting her tail out of the way.