CHARACTER INDEX The Evrensel Conflict -- Canon Claim

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

AIM Leader Wade

Cult of Personality
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggressive as fuck.
Favorite Genres
Sci-fi, modern, horror, a bit of dark romance stories.
Genre You DON'T Like
Fantasy, I don't hate it, I just don't focus on it a lot.

Name: Darth Malgus

Series: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Canon: Before he set out to create a new empire, and before the Empire laid siege to Ilum

Equipment: His utilizes a re-breather, as his lungs and mouth are shot to shit, but his most important item is his lightsaber. A heavy and more blunt type of saber, it was design to make with his more aggressive and brute like fighting style.

Abilities: The usual Sith powers: Force push, choke, jump, speed and lightning. He could also use a force maelstrom, a combination of his force abilities, and lightning power, to create a massive wave of electrical death. His anger and hatred is also often a massive source of power for his use of the force, making him even more like a brutish man, behind the calculating mind.​

AIM Leader Wade

Cult of Personality
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Advanced
Male, Female
Aggressive as fuck.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

Name: Colonel Mael Radec

Series: Killzone

Canon: Before the ISA's invasion of Helghan

Equipment: Mael's suit allows him an invisibility camouflage, keeping him unseen by enemies. He also keeps with him a pistol, small shotgun, and an assault rifle to use when in battle.

Abilities: His hand-to-hand and weapons combat is unmatched by any in the Helghast army. As much as he is praised for his tactical mind, Radec is a warrior first, and enjoys the adrenaline of fighting on the battlefront.​

AIM Leader Wade

Cult of Personality
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Advanced
Male, Female
Aggressive as fuck.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
2137600-doctor_doom___fantastic_four_vol_3_52.jpg

Name: Victor Von Doom -- Doctor Doom

Series: Marvel

Canon: Marvel Comics, after their reboot of the universe in..... I think 2016? I dunno, they do it so frequently.

Abilities: Besides his super-genius intelligence and MMA training, MASTER Matrial Arts, but his power suit can fire off psyonic, cybernetic, and even electric attacks. He's also dabbled in mystical powers as well, so he's a good sorcerer.

Equipment: Doom only needs his suit. It is his eternal body of pure perfect power.​

AIM Leader Wade

Cult of Personality
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Advanced
Male, Female
Aggressive as fuck.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

Name: Wade Wilson -- Deadpool

Series: Marvel

Canon: I'm not even gonna attempt to find a canon place for him

Equipment: DP's greatest weapons are his dual Katana blades, the pride and joy of his life, outside of getting money, watching My Little Pony, and snorting enough cocaine to make Scarface jealous. He also carries a few guns on hims as well, such as two small SMG's, two pistols, a third of which is hidden somewhere on his body, (guess where,) some grenades, and throwing knifes. He can also teleport a short distance thanks to a teleporting device on his belt.

Abilities: So the man can't die, regenerative health, can never truly die. Unless of course one day Stan Lee finally parishes-- Wait, he's dead?............ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--

*Wade has left to deal with emotional drama, please hold.*

I'm fine now..........................................

Anyway, DP is also good in MMA, sword combat (which is previously mentioned,) can speak in several languages like Japanese, Spanish and German. *Though sometimes really badly.* and actually cannot be telepathically messed with, thanks to how fucked his mentality is. Still, the man is quite good at fighting, and is a very skilled assassin.​

Nero Kunivas

One Who Throws Buildings
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female
Sometimes Passive, sometimes Aggressive. Direction and being Directed is fine with me.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical, Fantasy-Futuristic Mix
Genre You DON'T Like
Romance.
- Villain Submission -

"Light! Give your will...to me!!"
Name: Oryx, the Taken King

Series: Destiny

Canon: The Taken King, Prior to his arrival in the Solar System - Before he encountered the Awoken Fleets of Mara Sov, Oryx in a stroke of irony, found himself violently taken from his reality and deposited across universes in an unfamiliar land.

Abilities: Expert manipulation of Darkness, flight, teleportation, able to beckon the Hive and Taken to his location at any time, can project himself as a Shadowy Echo or Shade of Oryx to attack distant foes with a portion of his power and the ability to Take any living organism and convert them into a Taken: A twisted, corrupted shadow of whatever it once was, but is improved in a fashion that eliminates the weaknesses it once possessed. Oryx can perform this ability anywhere he pleases on anyone he wants as long as they are vulnerable, but it often works better if Oryx is there personally.

Equipment: The Willbreaker - A massive, ancient Hive Cleaver that Oryx has wielded for millennia to slaughter countless foes, activate his Dreadnaught's main weapon and cut his daughter's larva in half, only to create two daughters who would not break, thus becoming his Deathsingers.

Army of Hive and Taken of many different races.

"The Darkness is a gift! Let my will, set you free..."

Agent_Puncake

Object Class: Apollyon
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Advanced
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Passive-Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Sci-Fi
Genre You DON'T Like
Romance... and all the more disgusting ones.

Name: The Drifter

Series: Destiny (2)

Canon: Post-Gambit introduction, pre-Season of the Drifter. THIS COULD BE CHANGED LATER.

Abilities: Lightbearer, meaning that so long as his Ghost is alive, he can be healed and resurrected infinitely. Is proficient with modern and post-modern weaponry, but seems to prefer kinetic projectile weapons. Being a Hunter who had long since surpassed the arbitrary line between classes, however, it is unknown which discipline he practices, if any distinct one at all.

Equipment: Hunter gear, a Distant Relations scout rifle, his Ghost, an arsenal of weapons (stolen, bought and salvaged), and his ship, the Derelict, a massive starfish-like spaceship lugging what seems to be a small asteroid behind it, which houses many Taken who, strangely, he seems to be in command of.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Raynor's Raiders.jpg
Name: Jim "Marshal" Raynor

Series: Starcraft 2

Canon (Where in the story are you taking them from?): Before the Second Great War.

Abilities (This includes the character's skills): Raynor developed good leadership and excellent tactical acumen through practical experience; a lack of formal training allowed him to avoid the preconceived notions of "accepted" knowledge. Rather than plan in depth, Raynor is an excellent improviser able to achieve victory by using what is on hand. He is recognised by many as highly resourceful, even recognised by Emperor Arcturus Mengsk as a grave danger. He also has a casual confidence in command which inspires others to follow him. His extensive knowledge on the Zerg and Protoss exceeds that of most Terrans, even scientific "experts."

Equipment: Raynor wears a CMC-400 Powered Combat Suit, and wields the second variant of the C-14 Rifle. He is competent in the operation of ground vehicles, able to operate "just about anything", as well as being an able pilot and is highly proficient with a Revolver.

"I never look for trouble, but it always seems to find me. Usually in a bar."

Nero Kunivas

One Who Throws Buildings
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female
Sometimes Passive, sometimes Aggressive. Direction and being Directed is fine with me.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical, Fantasy-Futuristic Mix
Genre You DON'T Like
Romance.
"What would you have your Arbiter do?"

Name: Thel 'Vadam, The Arbiter

Series: Halo

Canon: Just after Halo 3's ending, as the Arbiter is heading back to Sanghelios after killing the last Prophet of the Covenant: Truth, then escaping the Ark but at the cost of the Master Chief, to ensure the planet's safety, along with its people.

Abilities: Thel possesses strength equal to that of a SPARTAN II, greater agility through increased speed and jumping height and distance and a binary vascular system, meaning he has two hearts pumping his indigo-tinged blood. He possesses great endurance and generally wins his fights through skill, cunning and potentially insane tactics, such as sending a Mining Station into freefall by cutting its support cables to flush out the Leader of a band of Covenant Heretics from hiding, back when he was loyal to the Covenant.

Equipment:

Type-1 Energy Sword (1 Primary, one for back-up or in desperate situations.) - Deployable, highly damaging plasma blade. The weapon of choice for the Sangheili in close-quarters combat and a favourite of Thel's. The weapon is particularly lethal due to it's nature as a plasma weapon, but the charge can be depleted, requiring the Arbiter to recharge the blade and this takes time.

Type-51 Carbine - Semi-automatic marksman rifle that fires 8mm caseless radioactive projectiles out of an 18 round magazine, located upon the top of the weapon, effective at medium-to-long range.

Type-25 Directed Energy Rifle - Semi-auto/full-auto weapon that fires superheated ionized plasma, possesses a high rate of fire, high capacity battery and considerable effectiveness as a bludgeoning weapon in close-quarters. Requires venting after a 6 seconds of sustained fire due to overheating, signaled by the opening of the side vents and emitting excess plasma. Requires a recharge after 100 units of energy (400 Rounds) are fired and is a lengthy process, necessitating a lack of combat to be done.

Type-1 Antipersonnel Grenade - Spherical, adhesive plasma explosives that cause massive damage to stuck foes, who have almost no way of removing the device once attached. Initial activation prevents it sticking to the thrower due to venting its coolant, giving it the initially distinct blue trail as it soars through the air. It has a three-second fuse upon coming to a standstill without sticking to an organic, around two seconds if a stick is made, meaning that a stuck target can attempt to close the distance for a suicide attack if the Arbiter is too close.

The Armour of the Arbiter - The armour pictured above, equipped with Energy Shielding, bullet-resistant and high decorated plating, a shoulder mounted light, heads-up display with motion tracker and ammo count and Upgraded Active Camouflage, which has the standard indefinite duration until deactivation or death of other Elite Combat Harnesses, over the limited ancient technology used for the Arbiter's Armours of the past.

Weapon Appearances:

"Were it so easy..."

The Wanderer

Mysterious Stranger
Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Male
Both.
Favorite Genres
Any.

06th.jpg

Name: "Hunk"

Series: Resident Evil

Canon (Where in the story are you taking them from?): After the events of what occurred on Rockford Island and fall of Umbrella. [Basically after Resident Evil Code Veronica.]

Abilities (This includes the character's skills):
Hunk is a skilled hand to hand combatant as well as being an outstanding marksman, added with the knowledge of how to do with certain BOWs or Infected, make him an extremely valuable asset to use in certain biohazard outbreaks. Combine this with the fact that Hunk prioritizes the mission objective first, with any and all other things take the backseat or are outright ignored and you have yourself an worthy adversary, this can include a wounded/infected teammate or loss of life of the team. So long as the main objective is completed, it is worth any cost..

Equipment:
Standard Issue USS Biohazard Tactical Uniform -The uniform that Hunk and certain other USS members use in combination with the standard issue USS Gas-Mask allows the wearer to be somewhat resistant to certain pathogens and infected attacks for a decent amount of time before the wearer becomes vulnerable to infection.

MP5 Submachine Gun

Combat Knife

Beretta 92 Handgun​

Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Classic Cole.jpg
Name: Augustus "Cole Train" Cole

Series: Gears of War

Canon (Where in the story are you taking them from?): After the events of Gears of War 2

Abilities (This includes the character's skills): Known for his terrific stature during the Thrashball Games, Augustus "Cole Train" Cole brought his love for the sport to the battlefield, and treats war and conflict like a big game, killing all the enemies until there's none left. Evidenced by his quotes when killing his enemies, he considers himself the best of the best. His enigmatic nature and excitement is a morale booster for his teammates and while his natural energy and exuberance were for real, he exaggerated it around his squad-mates in order to cheer them up, and instil confidence in them and his fellow Gears.

Equipment:
Mark 2 Lancer Assault Rifle
UELancerTransparent.png
Magazine: 50 Rounds
Maximum Capacity: 550 Rounds
Fire Mode: Automatic
Rate of Fire: 850/M
Range: Medium
Attachment: Chainsaw Bayonet

Gnasher Shotgun
UEGnasherTransparent.png
Magazine: 8 Shells
Maximum Capacity: 39 Shells
Fire Mode: Leather Action Shotgun
Ammunition Type: 12-Gauge Shotgun Shells
Rate of Fire: 60/M
Range: Short to Medium.

Boltok Pistol
Gow-3-boltok-pistol.jpg
Magazine: 6 Rounds
Maximum Capacity: 54 Rounds
Fire Mode: Semi-Automatic
Range: Short to Long

Fragmentation Grenade
Gow-3-frag.jpg
Range: Varies on User.

"Shoot me once? Your ass got a big fat "kill me" sign on it."​

Minerva

YoRHa Type A No.2
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female
Passive-Aggressive. I like steering the plot, but will be Passive when it calls for it.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
Genre You DON'T Like
I get easily bored with ordinary Slice-Of-Life RPs that don't have anything to break up the action.

Name: Azura

Series:

Canon (Where in the story are you taking them from?): Near the end, somewhere around the final battle

Abilities (This includes the character's skills): Azura is a skilled Songstress, able to empower allies with song and dance, encouraging them to keep fighting. She is skilled with lances, meaning she can get some range when attacking. Her singing can also boost the strength of allies.

Equipment: She carries a lance with her

LuckycoolHawk9

Disappointed, Yet Not Surprised Demon Wizard
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Male
Mostly Passive, Sometimes Agressive
1550034524427.png
1550034536473.png
Name: Nora West-Allen/ XS
Series: The Flash
Canon (Where in the story are you taking them from?): After the fourteenth episode of season 5
Abilities (This includes the character's skills):
Speed Force connection/Meta-human physiology: Nora possesses a natural connection to the Speed Force, giving her the powers of incredible speed. She noted that she isn't as powerful or as capable as her father in using these abilities, as she can only learn so much from her mother Iris, Eobard and the Flash Museum.

Accelerated healing factor: As a speedster, Nora regenerates faster than humans do. According to her, normal axon growth rate reaches five millimeters a day in a large nerve, but for her, it is over a hundred millimeters.

Bodily vibration: Like most speedsters, Nora can vibrate her body for various effects.

Intangibility: By vibrating her molecules at the natural frequency of air, Nora can physically pass through solid matter. Whilst only having learned this when she met with her father in the past, with the help of her father and uncle, she vibrated an entire airplane and all of its passengers to keep it from crashing.

Electrokinesis: Unlike other speedsters, Nora can produce both yellow and purple electricity from her body, commonly seen when running.

Superhuman durability: Nora possesses inhuman resilience, most commonly seen from being unaffected by momentum build-up. She can take attacks and exertion, even survive impacts that would easily kill normal humans.
Superhuman speed: Nora can move at such vast speeds, indeterminable to the naked eye. According to herself, she is "The Fastest Woman Alive," which if true, means that Nora's speed already surpasses all other female speedsters Her speed is shown able to keep up with her father ( The Flash)

Superhuman agility: Nora has demonstrated flawless coordination, equilibrium and dexterity. She can change direction with immediate sharp turns without sliding or losing balance and instantly stop running on the spot.

Superhuman reflexes: Nora’s reaction time is augmented to superhuman levels, allowing her to react to danger and events far faster than normal humans.

Superhuman momentum: Nora can generate great amounts of physical force through kinetic energy, simulating superhuman strength, even in a stationary position. Even little exertions from this build-up can generate a tremendous amount of force, able to knock a person out.

Aerokinesis: Nora can use her speed to generate air flows on various levels and for various effects. She can create vortexes to extinguish fires by forming it around them.

Time travel: The kinetic energy buildup from Nora's speed can allow her to breach the space-time continuum, allowing her to physically enter the Speed Force and travel through time. She first used this ability to travel back to 2017 to meet her father for the first time.

Time regression: Nora is able to reverse time around her while running, remaining completely unaffected, e.g. when she stopped Barry from destroying the satellite alone.

Superhuman stamina: Nora can handle the stresses of extreme racing without noticeable distress, letting her function much longer than normal humans unhindered.

[NOTE: Nora is still a novice speedester and loses control when her emotion gets the best of her. She is classically untrained and is incredibly impulsive and her powers don't always work with her]

Genius-level intellect/Forensics: Like her father, Barry Allen, Nora is very intelligent, having graduated from college with a 5.6 GPA. From a young age, Nora was a keen-minded individual, displaying a natural understanding and quick capacity to learn. Like her father Barry, Nora is a highly skilled forensics examiner. From a single glance at the crime scene, she can quickly determine much of the events that transpired. Nora invented the Time Language, used to record events regardless of changes to the timeline, which even the combined efforts of Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow had difficulty deciphering. She also took neuro-regeneration in her fifth-grade science, technology, and engineering (STEM) class, whereas her mother was just being introduced to fractions at her age. Nora's earned the praise of her intelligence from both Eobard Thawne and Harrison Sherloque Wells.
"
Bilingualism: In addition to English, Nora knows the mysterious language that Barry learned when he was trapped in the Speed Force for six months. It was revealed to be known as "Time Language," which she used to communicate through time with the I'm
prisoned Eobard Thawne. When questioned by Sherloque Wells, Nora claimed to have developed the language herself, to Sherloque's distrust

Acrobatics: While distracting Block in order to tire the latter from overusing her powers, Nora was able to successfully evade all of her attacks, displaying expertise in flips and other maneuvers.

Drawing/Sketch artist: Using her speedster powers to preserve quick memory, Nora is a talented sketch artist; as she was able to quickly complete a drawing with elegant detail in seconds.

[The following information was taken straight from the Flash wiki page on Nora West-Allen]

Equipment:​
XS suit: Nora wears a protective suit as XS, to hide her identity when fighting crime. It was designed by Cisco Ramon for her mother, Iris when Barry's powers were transferred to Iris but was passed down to Nora when she started her life as a superhero.

Last edited: