The Evrensel Conflict: Act 1 -- Chapter 1, Mission 3 -- Paragon Blues

Dimitri's curiosity earned him a glare from Kobe. "Don't even think about it. You're lucky you stopped yourself before you touched me." He spoke in a growly tone to make it clear it was off-limit.

By contrast, he grinned at Morrigan's curiosity. "We use a magic castle that can happen gates across worlds. I think even a witch like you would be impressed."

Reegan made a huff and put a hand on one hip, and eyed Shale, "We don't have an atronach of the land's bones where I'm from. I was just excited to see one like you, and you're not very nice." @Wade Von Doom

One hand about her waist flexes her creaking hand and its frigid sap. A Brow bent up as she looks to Kilgren and Shale with excitement doused in a frown, "Mages might have been able to bind me in the first couple hours after I got invoked. It's been weeks. Now my bramble would smother their souls before holding onto my entire will splits them open like an old melon." @Wiggin

"We need a magic gate castle! It took me three days my time to drag that tendril to the island pocket dimension!", Reegan mimed dragging something over her shoulder then shrugs, "I had to warn Red not to hurt Nolan." @Asterios

Worried old crones say that to speak of a fae they may appear. An embodied red light flits out of Reegan's misty orange eye sockets to put truth to that. Superficially resembling Firesprite from the Kokari wilds, where Flemeth's hut stood, Red's pouting face far more resembled an elf. Certainly, none of the Firesprite social habits as Red buzzed in place with feverish if small-minded extroversion.

Drawn immediately to Morrigan then to Daedalus though keeps distance from the golem Red's tiny voice perpetually rattles away in their incomplete rhyme seeing there's no Nolan there, "Reaper tree talks of us and Nolan. Born of Bedlam beldam! Tragic magics! Have you stolen?" @Pride

Last edited:
"My thanks, Naeve." Daedalus tilted his head as he began to lightly splash the contents on his wounds-his hand tensing, nearly crushing the bottle as he brought the rest to his lips. Glancing at the golem he felt his body tremble, a hand dancing around the handle of his blade before his gaze softened and he finally brought to potion to his lips. Savoring the strange taste before he spoke.

"Enslaved…You would do well to watch your words construct. I hold a fondness for your kind I've only seen in one other." He spoke slowly, trusting to Icarus's protection as he relaxed, speaking as he turned back to Naeve.

"As for your question Naeve, the stars are not the same." Daedalus glanced up to the sky, a faint veil of magic covering his eyes. All the while his valiant Icarus stood proudly like a hero of old watching over its creator. And they stood calmly until the sprite snapped Daedalus back to attention.
"I've stolen no Magic. My craft is my own."

Agam Azuron

While observing the fight go by, Agam suddenly felt a sharp pain all over his body, while also feeling connection with his senses. His eyes forcefully shut, and then opened again. It was pitch black all around, and all that could be heard were the echoes of forgotten souls left to dissappear in this hell hole. The Void. What was he doing here? Did that AI dragged him back here?... But why wasn't he inside his prison? Should he want to, he could will himself into the living space of one of the inhabitants of this place. "Oh..." He thought in realization. A vision. But why? And who was powerful enough and willing enough to show him this? Let alone knowledgeable... Well, no point in pondering in this place much longer, he may be needed in reality, so with a quick "Zarire" his mind was slammed back into his body, with the sting of reconnecting mind and body letting him know he left the vision successfully. However, he had been floating up on his own. Amidst the confusion of the vision and the displacement, his body shot him to the ground from the 15 meters above it he was before. A loud thud and some snow lifting off signaled his barrier hitting. He quickly sat up and looked at the group, probably wondering what the hell was up with him. Not wanting to explain what he just experienced, he attempted to focus on the locals as he slowly walked towards them, "I see you managed to settle things... Agam, Agam Azuron." he said, bowing to no one in particular as part of the greeting, as casually as someone who just fell 15 meters and walked off like nothing happened could talk.

Shale couldn't help but grumble at the confusing method in which Reegan talked, but didn't say more than that.

As the group approached the gates, two dwarves met them with hands raised to halt their progress. "Hold it, this land is held in trust of the Sovereign Dwarven Kings, I cannot allow entry at this time."

"I wish to speak with your king, it's urgent." The Knightess said in response, hand reaching into a pouch to retrieve something.

"Orzammar has no king. Endrin Aeducan returned to the Stone no three weeks ago, sick over the loss of his sons." The dwarf said, tone turning from the commanding boom he had used to one of melancholic quietness. This made Naeve pause for a moment before continuing, her comrades murmuring in their own way.

The dwarf continued. "The Assembly has gone through a dozen votes without agreeing on a successor. If it's not settled, we risk a civil war."

Allistar joked. "I guess Reegan here wasn't kidding about the talk of Nobles offing each other."

She would eventually pull out a seal with a symbol unknown to the heroes, speaking to the Dwarf. "I am a Grey Warden, this treaty obliges Orzammar to aid me."

The Dwarf took the seal, looking it over. Eyes brimming with recognition. "Well, that is the royal seal. That means the Assembly is authorized to address it. You may pass, Grey Warden."

The Dwarf made to step to the side when he realized just how big of a party that was gathered. "Are all of these..." He paused to look over the colorful faces adorning the various members of the Party. "Travelers with you?"

The Knightess paused before responding without hesitation in her voice. "Yes, I have to gather as many I can for a grave danger that has to be dealt with. They bring with them exotic skills and weapons that are essential to the Grey Warden's mission."

The Dwarf remained quiet before waving his hand. "Head on in, but anything that they do will fall back unto you."

As the group walked through the now opened stone doors, the light going from the stark white glow of the moon on the snow, now a warm brownish color of far-away torches illuminating stone halls. Statues adorning the area they walked past, each with tablets detailing history of said statues, there were some passerby, mostly beggers that looked at the large crowd as they passed by with interest. Some hopeful of coin or food to be passed onto them.

Continuing past that, they'd come to a another door that once walked through would take them to a large courtyard like area with three paths branching off to their right, left and center.

In the center, there looked to be two crowds gathered, facing the other. From the sounds of it, things were not exactly pleasant in the discussion between the two.

One side's leader would say to the other. "It is the Assembly that makes a king, and a king who nominates his successor, none of it is carried in his blood."

The younger dwarf, angry and holding a tone of sheer contempt. "Or, as now, when someone tries using the Assembly to pull a coup."

"Who's to say what my father said in his final hours when the usurper Harrowmont was the only one by his side?" The young dwarf accused the other older dwarf, almost at his throat.

The other dwarf in question did not take kindly to this. "I'll have you thrown in prison!"

Things were escalating as the younger dwarf responded. "You've bitten off more than you can chew!" A dwarf from the Eldest one's group spoke out.

"Handlers, handles these deshyrs in the Diamond Quarter! I will not have Bhelen incite a riot!" This in turn caused a silver armored dwarf next to the young dwarf draw a weapon.

"You will not speak that way about the man who should be king!" And like that, the armored dwarf cut down the poor bastard who called for the Handlers, practically cutting the dwarf in two after tossing said dwarf to the ground. The action causing the other group to disperse amidst screams.

And the other group with the youngest dwarf to calmly walk away.

Leaving the large group that had just entered the city to bear witness to all of that and now, they were left to wander the city as they pleased.

Attachments

• Orzammar_WOT.jpg
    Orzammar_WOT.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: The Wanderer
The Dwarf took the seal, looking it over. Eyes brimming with recognition. "Well, that is the royal seal. That means the Assembly is authorized to address it. You may pass, Grey Warden."

The Dwarf made to step to the side when he realized just how big of a party that was gathered. "Are all of these..." He paused to look over the colorful faces adorning the various members of the Party. "Travelers with you?"

The Knightess paused before responding without hesitation in her voice. "Yes, I have to gather as many I can for a grave danger that has to be dealt with. They bring with them exotic skills and weapons that are essential to the Grey Warden's mission."

The Dwarf remained quiet before waving his hand. "Head on in, but anything that they do will fall back unto you."
Kaz turned away slightly and mumbled under her breath. "Could have... got us in. Oh well." Of course she made sure her voice was low enough so that only those directly next to her could hear her. Which primarily was Markha. She simply shook her head and smiled. It wasn't every day that you got to see some of the famed architecture of the dwarves.

In the center, there looked to be two crowds gathered, facing the other. From the sounds of it, things were not exactly pleasant in the discussion between the two.

One side's leader would say to the other. "It is the Assembly that makes a king, and a king who nominates his successor, none of it is carried in his blood."

The younger dwarf, angry and holding a tone of sheer contempt. "Or, as now, when someone tries using the Assembly to pull a coup."

"Who's to say what my father said in his final hours when the usurper Harrowmont was the only one by his side?" The young dwarf accused the other older dwarf, almost at his throat.

The other dwarf in question did not take kindly to this. "I'll have you thrown in prison!"

Things were escalating as the younger dwarf responded. "You've bitten off more than you can chew!" A dwarf from the Eldest one's group spoke out.

"Handlers, handles these deshyrs in the Diamond Quarter! I will not have Bhelen incite a riot!" This in turn caused a silver armored dwarf next to the young dwarf draw a weapon.

"You will not speak that way about the man who should be king!" And like that, the armored dwarf cut down the poor bastard who called for the Handlers, practically cutting the dwarf in two after tossing said dwarf to the ground. The action causing the other group to disperse amidst screams.

And the other group with the youngest dwarf to calmly walk away.

Leaving the large group that had just entered the city to bear witness to all of that and now, they were left to wander the city as they pleased.

At least Kaz wasn't paying attention to the place around her to be as distracted as she would have been. Her hand immediately shot up to her nose and gripped it shut as the dwarf was bisected. "The royal welcome I see, Wonderful place you have here." Kaz chuckled through her pinched nose. She reached behind herself and pulled a dusty old tome from her pocket space, and began to flip though it with subtle gusts of air turning the pages. She stopped on a page that seemed to be filled with strange runes of Kaz's native language. Small pictures on the page depict figures over bodies. Blood magic if you will. But she waved it off and closed the book, stowing it behind her.

"Can... someone please clean that up..." Kaz turned away from the body as she pinched her nose, feigning disgust. In actuality part of her wanted to collect the wasted lifeblood for later. But that part was most of the time wrong, and lead to her getting in a lot of trouble. For now it was just best to distance herself from the incident, and find a place where she could sit down and refresh herself with the lie that she needed to uphold. As... she knew for a fact it would come back to bite her in the ass soon.

And to make steps towards that goal, Kaz turned to the group and spoke with a slightly nasally tone, as she was still plugging her nose. "Imma go find a place to sit and do some reading. Maybe find a smithy as well and see how they do stuff here. Come get me if anything exciting happens." With that spoke she gave a nod and began to move away from the group to find a semi quite place to read. That or a forge. Forges were very nice, and she had a lot of tools to acquire for the ship.

Ami'Lana Nar Marin

Ami stowed her weapon and upon meeting the gaze of the dwarf as they peered over the group, she tilted her helmet in a small, almost mischievous nod in the knowledge that she was getting allowed in, an unforeseen benefit of helping the group.

She followed along as her and the rest of the group made their way inside, away from the little blood bath that had just occurred, though it felt a little bad leaving the mess, but that was someone else's problem now.

Following along the dramatic scuffle going in within the dwarven government, Ami couldn't help but notice their apparent small statures and strange architecture.

She took a keen interest in the tablets and took her time reading through the archaic method of recording.

"They remind me of the Volus, small and indignant, though their architecture and fascinating. I do hope we stay a while, I'd love to see what they've crafted in the short span of their civilization." Ami'Lana remarked once the group of halflings had dispersed, content with busying herself looking at the ornate designs of the walls and glamourized size of the statues, apparently not too surprised by the spontaneous death of one of the dwarves.

She took note of the direction Kaz went in, and followed, deciding that she might as well go along, although she was much more interested in finding a library than an armoury.

"I'll tag along." was all the quarian added to the group as she jogged after Kaz, mildly happy that she wouldn't have to stay in the presence of the geth that she found somewhat threatening, at least personally.

As she followed along, she struggled to come with something to say, so instead simply flicked on her omni-tool and began taking pictures of their surroundings as they passed.

"The light here makes me feel sick and the field of magic is very loud but your home looks very strong. Best to go inside Red." Reegan said looking back at the closing doors as they were let in. Red obediently flew back into Reegan's eye with a pout.

Reegan followed as they lead inside but gave a roll of her eyes and a hand wave of resignation as the dwarves fought. She wondered if the dwemer were as angry at humans as well. It seemed they came at a time of the change of leaders rather than some squabble. Not that it looked much different but at least it caused less needless death.

The world itself had a magic that seemed altogether too noisy and nauseating. Some cursed light from all directions mixed in with a pale sun and each with their own shadows. Some noise from either the earth or magic itself resonated with her spirit gate with regular sickening pangs as something was repelled. The souls either stored or moving on inside her would be safe from whatever bugs tried to push their way in to eat them. It didn't seem to slow down at all when she went underground if anything the noise got louder and the sometimes poking stayed the same.

At first felt the volume distend and change of a tortured fabric that was her temporary dreamsleeve to hold them all. Then the ghost made the porcelain thing in her bramble which seemed to shore up the perpetual tearing feeling. Hard spars growing fill missing growth of her tree with her own parts as her parts used it in turn. Everything pulled together inside her head as one whole song instead of distant disjointed islands like oblivion.

Her spirit gate certainly expected far fewer souls than it had gathered in the places they'd been where so many more lived than she thought possible. At least this place had the number of people in the blessed seemed to remember. Ignoring the dwarven quibble for power she looked about the town and its stone but stared upward for a moment, momentarily missing the sky.

Broken from ruminating at the top of the cavern by angry noise that breaks into screaming. The hit of the body on stone quaked only her unsteady. Reegan spread her hands out in a strange wobble on solid ground to look at the body, "What did they do?"

One of the felandaris vines of her hair started turning a pale white, "I need to find some soil. Or moss maybe. I feel wobbly."

The half-sliced dwarf behind her slowly paled as he bled out with spirit inside losing its grip on the body. Much too pale as the skin stippled in growing patches of pale stone. A faint lead of blue glow shot between Reegan's wet footprints as another shot from the dwarf along the same path with a faint lyrium song. Reegan didn't have time to get far as the two leads met in silence then darkened as she doubled over. The dead dwarf turned to stone, fused to the floor, and Reegan grasped her midsection as her felanderis hair turned to stone and scattered behind her. A faint curly porcelain hair emerged to replace it that sprouted clusters of blue flowers, then flashed back to flexible woody stems. The short thorny felandaris vines emerging again in continuous war of territory between the two plants forming her new hair.

With a groan and a gag a colorful stream of dice-sized gleaming translucent engrams scatter in all directions like some invisible liquid splattering in front of her transmuting floor into raw metal ores like stains on the former stone. Then grow upward or spreading as if something pooled resulting in the rain of rainbow pebbles lodging as ores grew around them like moss. Reegan finally seemed to empty then groaned then spat some nothingness at the floor with a splatter-shaped cluster of cuprite sprouting upward.

Dazed she muttered in confusion having no understanding of her empowered dreamsleeve's obedient and immediate return of a soul's true desire to return to the stone, "The gate... rejected? Should not..."

~=========~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~=========~
Ashwin
~=========~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~=========~

Ashwin’s mood was somewhat diminished since the group had first arrived. The air around them had grown cold and bitter. This aura continued to follow them as the group made their way up to the entrance to the dwarven city of Orzammar. Ashwin tuned out most of the talk involving the group getting in, stuck in their own thoughts. The style of the entry corridor was magnificent, and lifted Ashwin’s spirits a little bit. They continued to follow behind Jotaro, still trying to keep that distance between Shale and them.

They had already felt nauseous from the encounter with the severed head earlier, shuddering at the thought of it. Ashwin had never quite seen someone die in front of them like that before, at least, they couldn’t recall anything like it. The experience made them feel hollow and empty, and it felt like someone was watching them, waiting for them to mess up again.

Things immediately became worse when they heard raised voices, and looked over to see a blade glinting in the light of the cave’s many torches. Ashwin wanted to shout out and tell them to stop. They wanted to run in and stop them, but they just froze in place. All they could muster was a raised hand, followed by the sound of the dwarf’s insides being revealed to the outside world.

The sight of the blood made Ashwin’s insides churn, and then ran off a little ways from the group to a nearby pillar. The sight coupled with the very fresh image of a severed head was too much for Ashwin. A vile and acidic liquid came out of their mouth and onto the ground as they leaned on a nearby pillar. Their body was shaking, and they stood there silently continuing to barf for a couple moments. This was not what they wanted to see when adventuring. This was not how it should’ve been when they went off to try and save people.

Kilgren

Kilgren didn’t pay too much mind to the entering procedures to Orzammar. She suspected that something about them being pardoned like this would happen, so it wasn’t much of a surprise. Kilgren looked almost giddy when the doors to the city opened. This was almost nostalgic, giving off a similar feeling to the entrance to the great mountain back home.

The group’s footsteps echoed off the marble flooring that covered most of the city, further highlighting the grandeur of the place. Kilgren looked at the carving on the plaques plastered throughout the entryway and marveled at their craftsmanship. “This place has quite the distinct history and culture it seems…” Kilgren muttered as the group walked in.

As the team entered the main area of the city, there was a group of dwarves arguing off to the side. They seemed to have a dispute over some sort of monarchy or bloodline in the throne. One of them even got to the point of slicing the other to ribbons. It was a regular occurrence to have this happen from the looks of it from how the tensions were high.

Reegan then proceeded to release a strange material relating to puke. Kilgren didn’t pay much attention to it, as it was hard to predict the reason for Reegan’s actions at times. A few of the group split off in search of books and forges. “I will go with them, I really want to see what armorsmithing is like here,” Kilgren mentioned to the group before splitting off. Ami soon took to taking snapshots of the area on the device of hers. “We suggest hiding that, we don’t know what the stigma is for magic around here,” Kilgren whispered to the alien.

Jotaro Kujo
In Dwarven City next to Ashwin

The Marine Biologist merely remained impassive as Ashwin stuck close to him as the group passed through the gates with relatively no issues. Not sparing a single expression as his eyes swept over Dwarven architecture and 'mood' of the place they were walking into. Barely helping himself from giving a slight 'Good grief' at some of the others antics when they first walked into the first 'lobby' as it were. But thankful they didn't get held up by talking or some other delaying event.

When they got into the city proper, Jotaro did allow himself to let out a 'hmmm' as he looked over the city's structure, watching as Dwarves walked around, doing their business and living their life as simple as it looked. The group's attention was soon brought to a group of Dwarves beginning to get rowdy, the tone quickly going from antagonistic to violent in a heartbeat as one Dwarf bisected another, spilling guts over the stone floor and causing the two groups to run off their separate ways, one side a bit more frantic in their departure.

The others didn't seem as bothered except for Reegan and Ashwin, the latter beginning to vomit near a pillar. Jotaro being used to the issues of long hair being a problem with puking, gently held Ashwin's hair back so that they didn't get vomit in their hair. Not saying a word and patiently waiting for Ashwin to finish emptying their stomach. And when that came, Jotaro reached into a pocket and pulled out a cloth, handing it to Ashwin. "Wipe up any vomit from your face. Don't worry about giving the cloth back." He said to them as he looked over to Reegan.

"I take it something's going on with your....Spirit storage?" He asked.

@Wiggin @littlekreen

Kobe
In the city of little people

Kobe followed around the group, with his nose scrunching at the unfamiliar urban smell that stank through the whole city. Still, the catman was very impressed by the architecture around him as he looked around with wide eyes. His homeland didn't have cities that were that elaborate. But then, the sounds of an argument brought his attention. The warrior looked towards the shouting dwarves until one of them got his head cut off. "Eheh, this place looks fun." He couldn't help but grin at the very primitive way to settle a problem.

He had no interest in books or forging weapons for himself, so he remained here, unsure of what to do. He turned towards the puking girl while tilting his head in confusion. "You sick or something?"

@Wiggin

Reegan stood up as a bit of sparkly hematite broke off of her leg in a sparkly clatter to the floor for tiny engrams to clatter down and roll off adding to the gleam from under objects. Hands around her chest walked over to where Jotaro was though looked back at the two divots in the splatter of metal ore where her legs were planted. Though eyed the dwemer with suspicion as their eyes likely went to her in turn. The worlds were getting odder every one she went to and the Blessed had less and less relevant memories. The new thoughts in her head felt squishy and ephemeral and it was hard to pin them down compared to the Blessed. Zhen had gone to them to see what was going on and reported back as best he understood.

Working through it on her own her estimations were tiny childish things though she wrinkled her nose at the mess Ashwin made, "Inside things are supposed to stay inside. They're not supposed to come back out. Are we going to be okay?"

"I'm not supposed to be an afterlife. It invoked and the rock in my head spat things out." Reegan worried at Jotaro then to Ashwin with darting looks as thorny vines and porcelain flowers contended in her hair.

@The Wanderer @Wiggin

Ashwin

It took Ashwin at least a minute to somewhat recover from what had transpired. Passing civilians didn’t give Ashwin a second glance. This type of reaction seemed to be common here, not the best sign. They didn’t turn to Jotaro, still letting the leftover saliva drip out of their mouth. Instead, Ashwin merely reached out a shaky hand and grabbed the handkerchief. There wasn’t much residue left on their mouth, it was mostly the snot from their nose and saliva. At least this wasn’t like that one time Ashwin barfed up those disgusting black tentacles, as the burning in their throat lasted for days that time.

Another minute passed as Ashwin tried to steady their breathing, and overheard Kobe from the sidelines. He seemed very casual about the whole experience of death, and the manner in which he questioned Ashwin frustrated them. Ashwin turned once they had cleaned themselves up, and shot an icy glare at Kobe. The look softened when they then looked to Reegan and Jotaro. “To be honest, I don’t know if I’ll be fine, but thanks for the concern…” Ashwin replied to Reegan, then looked over to jotaro, replying, “And thanks for the tissue, let’s just see-” Ashwin then accidentally looked over at the dead dwarf again, gagging but holding back the urge to barf again, “-see what we can do to help…” Ashwin finished.

Agam Azuron

Agam looked around awkwardly, seeing no response at all. "Aaaaalright then..." He then decided to just lay low and hang out at the back of the group. He silently observed as the gates to the city were opened for them. It was a rather medieval, underground city, with branching paths. One of them seemed busy with some heated political argument of sorts. That strange vision had him somewhat stressed out. So he started to walk down the right path, hoping to find a decent place to wind down around somewhere.

"Dwarven Kings? Look around Icarus the dwarves from home were master craftsmen, let's hope the ones here are the same. At the very least they might have some useful metals."

He glanced back to the front of the group making sure to stay amongst them as they were let into the city and it looked as fine as the ones from home. Hopefully, it would have the same berth of wealth as well. Home, he gazed at Icarus's gleaming form. It didn't matter where he was as long as he can finish-He narrowed his eyes, head snapping to that visceral sound...

"Barbarians...With me Icarus, let us explore their shops. Perhaps we can find something magical amongst them all." Daedalus paused before he strode ahead, taking his time to look at his team.

"It shouldn't be too difficult to find me when I'm needed, take care."
Then he strode, Icarus trailing behind ever-loyal as they went to explore the Dwarven City.

"Stone-blind idiots!" A dwarf shouted out from the bridge opposite the group, who made his way down the small staircase to where the body was. "I won't have fighting in the commons! Especially in front of outsiders!" He pointed to the group, angered and enraged mostly by the fighting, rather than the fact that someone died. "I find that sodding fool I'll have him in the Legion... You two!" He shouted to two approaching Dwarven guards, "Clear up this mess!" He then finally looked to the group with his full attention.

"Veata, surfacers! I am bid to let you walk the commons, but keep your place. Wardens or not, I want order, and especially no tampering with our dead!" He pointed to Reegan. "And should your 'plant' catch fire on the commons, don't think I won't throw you all out on your behinds!" It was extremely warm in here, around 70 degrees just from where they stood, with steam rising from below the bridge where the lava flowed. It was hard to tell just how far the drop would be.

"I understand," Naeve complied, standing in front of Ashwin so the Dwarf wouldn't see the vomit on the ground. He didn't seem to notice it when walking over, and best not to anger him further.

Morrigan just looked at Ashin, Jo and Naeve with a look of wanting to facepalm from how unbelievably nonsensical this was. Would they have to stay around them for their entire stay in the city? If the ice mage faints during battle, Morrigan isn't going to help them.

"I am Naeve Cousland, and I am here for Orzammar's assistance in the coming Blight." She explained to the Dwarf, who barely seemed to care.

"Surface problems. Well, we have no king to hear you. You can join the shouting at the Assembly in the Diamond Quarter, if you want. Bunch of deshyr lords bickering over sand. Bhelen, Harrowmont... is one so different? No paragons here." His dejection of them seemed to match the scene they were standing in. There was barely a crowd to see what happened with the shouting and dead body. Those who did see just walked off, muttering about more bloodshed and fighting. No seemed to care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WITH KAZ:

From where she and the others wondered off, the shops were not far from the front entrance. Down the small stairs were hagglers and merchants, who had set up their goods of weapons, supplies, even cooked food, all open for those with the coin to spare. They seemed uninterested in the scene that took place by several feet from them, instead focused on maintaining their stores and keeping out an eye out for new shoppers.

It was like a little Dwarven bazaar. However, Kaz would be met upon first, not by the dozen Dwarvens looking around the merchants shops. But rather... Well...

"Hello!~" Two voices said in unison into her ears, showing up from out of nowhere. When Kaz turned to face who was speaking to her, she would find they were clearly not Dwarves. In fact, they were taller than her by a foot.

remy-paul-bridge-suits.jpg

"Hi!" The masculine one said first, having a British voice. "Sorry, couldn't help but notice you seem quite pale and nauseated--"

"And we wouldn't feel right if we didn't offer some help for another outsider!" The feminine one said to finish off the other's sentence, also having a British accent, this one more Welsh.

"What are your symptoms? Indigestion, burning pain in the chest--"

"Queasiness, bitter taste in the mouth?"

"Is it heartburn?"

"Does she look like she has acid reflux?"

"Well it helps to ask anyway."

"What about discomfort? Is it stomach related or head related, like a fever or light-headedness like you feel you're going to faint?"

"And if you are, might I recommend you take a seat?" The male pulled out a little foldable chair from behind his back and put it on the ground as he spoke.

"Hammond, we're right in the middle of the street!"

"Is this a street or a walkway?"

"Does it matter? We're blocking pedestrians!"

"If she faints, she'll be blocking more and causing an incident."

"Only if her symptoms are that bad--"

"What do you think?" They both asked at the same time, finishing and starting their sentences so fast, Kaz wouldn't have a chance to finally speak up until now as they both looked at her. The hell just happened?

Jotaro Kujo
Standing next to Reegan, and Ashwin in the Center of the City. Before joining Kaz and the others in the marketplace.

"Good grief." He muttered in Japanese, staring back at Morrigan. The heat barely bothered him, but he wasn't sure how long that'd last for the others. He took off the scarf, handing it to Reegan before turning to Ashwin. "Best steel yourself, it's likely we'll encounter this more and more." He said to them.

It was very likely and he didn't want Ashwin to be seen as weak or as a hinderance and for the consequences of that coming to bite them back as a group, he could tell from the look on Morrigan's face. "Keep the handkerchief, in case you still feel ill." He looked off to the sights as the Warden and Dwarf talked, looking at what the city had to offer. He figured it was best to keep as close to one another as possible, and since everyone was heading what seemed like the marketplace, Jotaro began to walk over there.

Not before saying to Reegan. "Keep an eye on Ashwin, keep them outta trouble." Before continuing on his path towards the Marketplace. Idly looking at the wares and stores that each stall offered. Not particularly interested which got him looks and comments. One even offering to tailor him a brand new outfit. A suggestion he took some interest in, mentioning if he has this outfit ruined that he'd come and visit this Dwarf.

Walking along, he heard the sound of two voices talking in almost unison, which him look over and notice Kaz being approached by two strange individuals. Jotaro passively looking them over, but beginning to form a plan in his head. Something stunk and bad. The range of [Star Platinum] was short and even with two seconds, he would waste it by only using it for getting closer. So slowly Jotaro got closer and closer, nodding at Kaz if she saw him before going back to "browsing" the stores, feigning he wasn't with her and Ami. Whom was no doubt nearby and doing something. Jotaro just hoped that Ami was on the same wavelength and that these two strangers weren't about to do something to warrant a beatdown from a Stand User.

@Wade Von Doom @Henryboy003 @Noble Scion

Kaz's entire train of thought seemed to be derailed by the two individuals who approached her, and bombarded her with questions. Had she not been so well versed in deciphering meaning from basically feeling in some cases, she may have had trouble with the speed of the english they attempted to speak.

"One, I've always been pale. I spend most of my day inside a forge. And when I am outside, I put on some skin protection as I burn rather easily."

Thank The Powers this place hadn't dispelled her glamor just yet.

"Anyway. If you were wondering about my health, I have a rather strong nose, and the scent of blood is... not a pleasant one." Kaz pointed a thumb behind her at the display in the center of town.

"Anyway, would you kindly point me to one of the forgmasters in the area, I would love to trade notes."

Ami'Lana Nar Marin

The quarian would stop alongside her companion when confronted by the two robots, quietly flicking up her omni-tool and reading through the scanner's diagnostics of the two quirky 'doctors', and frowned to herself at the knowledge of them distinctly lacking some sort of receiver. They were acting on their own, and once again she was reminded of the Geth, at least these ones weren't being aggressive like that last, though there was something unnerving about their attitude.

After a brief pause, Ami dropped her arm, making the holographic display disappear into nothingness as she shook her head before sighing.

"you're both being awfully pushy." she'd remark in an interested tone. Perhaps the library could wait, she'd found something else to preoccupy her time.

"You both bear significantly different technology from all the other things I've seen around here, much more advanced. Are you from this world?" the quarian asked with a soft tilt of the head as she folded her arms, "Also, I hope you don't mind if I hang around you for a little bit? I'd like to observe you both, you've caught my interest. Robotic, seemingly a geth, but very much acting on their own... How curious."

Ashwin

Ashwin had somewhat recovered after the ordeal. They wouldn’t be able to recover fully due to the extreme heat, which made it seem like they were melting into the floor. Ashwin glanced over at Morrigan as she looked at them with disdain and ignored it. This wasn’t how they were supposed to act, but they couldn’t help feeling an overwhelming empathy for the loss of life. “I’ll scout off the opposite way I guess. I’m going to go off and see if anyone needs help since this place seems like it’s in dire need of it,” Ashwin mentioned, pointing a thumb towards the more downtrodden part of the city.

They didn’t wait for anyone to reply, instead, turning and heading straight towards the small shacks that people lived in. The place vividly smelled of burning fires and body odor. Ashwin could handle that at least. They took a glance around to see if anyone was particularly in trouble compared to the rest of the people within the section of the city.

Kilgren

Kilgren has barely gotten time to browse the various markets in the area when a duo of metal-clad people arrived, focused on Kaz’s well-being. The way they spoke was quite strange, yet it was oddly reminiscent of the way in which Kilgren spoke. Their minds sounded scattered, yet they were intermittently connected to certain ideas. Perhaps they had a similar system to that of kilgren’s? If that was so, then what was causing them to be so scattered in their thoughts. Ami and Kaz soon piped in, Kaz replying with the same excuse as before, and Ami pointing out their oddness when compared with the rest of the dwarves.

“We would also like to look more into the two of you. Your exteriors are quite unique and stand out quite a bit in a place such as this. Individuals such as you two, if you even consider yourselves individuals for that matter, are intriguing. I also would like to know where you got your armor from, it has a cool design and I want to learn how it was made,” Kilgren spoke up. She had lifted the masculine beings arm, inspecting the way in which the metallic plating was created.