1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, modern, horror, a bit of dark romance stories.
"War does not determine who is right — only who is left."

latest.png

Because I don't know how to start threads like these, I'll do it as best I know how to.

Music's a great way to get people in the mod for RP'ing, am I right lads?

So what is this RP, or game if you want to call it, about?

An AI machine, controlling a massive army of robotic soldiers, wishes to create her own universe. The process of this involves harvesting entire planets, civilizations, species, minerals, the literal power of suns, it's an undertaking of the most impossible, and the cost of her plans are massive, and manipulative. To create a universe that will last eternity, one universe will not suffice. Many are needed to create her vision. She has bended the laws of physics, and opened the boundaries of many universes to create a pandemic of confusion and chaos. Empires are spreading across planets that aren't from their universe, new diseases are crossing the borders between worlds, monsters now infest once lively city metropolises, paradoxes are destroying galaxies, and heroes meant to protect their homes have been scattered to other worlds to either die or be imprisoned.

It's a spider-web of deception and trickery, make everyone believe the other is to blame for this insanity. To keep everyone distracted and weaken their defenses, tire out each side so when the AI does attack, they are powerless. She manipulates these wars from the shadows, with her more powerful minions making sure such a careful web stays intact. Only a few know of the AI, and the AI is hunting them down to ensure she is kept hidden. The mission is simple: Stop her. The more this chaos ensues, the more death is ensured, and the ramifications of the universes opening will continue. It must be stopped. Will you join?

• Kick Names, Check Ass.

We do lot's, and plan on doing lot's, of different RPs. The main ones obviously revolve around the massive issues of an AI machine trying to kill everyone, but also tell stories of worlds fighting each other, civilians in the middle of the war, and any crazy and wacky stuff we can cram in there so we don't take ourselves too seriously.

The point of the RP is to tell stories in such a setting, not just action set pieces. If you wanna run your own little RP in the setting, we're very open to it! Obviously some discussions would need to happen, but we are very happy to try out whatever seems interesting to do. The RP, while indeed a crossover of various fandoms, isn't fandom based, nor do we consider it one, as the purpose isn't to have these fun characters interact, but be involved in a larger story of epic proportions.
  • No there is not.

Now, obviously there comes an issue with that, which is power balances. We can't have Fire Emblem people fighting Marvel people, or have Dragon Ball Z people fight characters from Far Cry, seems a bit unfair, right?

Worlds of the same or similar power levels/technological levels will only fight each other, so no worries you'll be fighting Goku if you just use people from..... I dunno, Call of Duty? Would anyone claim a person from there?

I mean, I'd claim Ghost if I could, but no one likes CoD anymore, so I'll just avoid doing that unless I'm told it's okay.

• No.

We allow Original Worlds and original works. If you have your own little world, you may use it. All you'd need to do is sign it up in our 'Original Worlds Creation' thread, and if it's good enough, we'll be happy to allow it in Evrensel for whatever use you want it for.

Obviously, we don't take everything, what we want are universes, or worlds, or kingdoms with enough thought put in it to show you truly care about your creation.

• No.

You can play whoever you want, be it OCs from pre-existing worlds, ones from their own created worlds or Canonical Characters to play around with. As well, you don't just need to play heroes, villains from any series you like or your own personal creations are more than welcome to be used. It ain't just the heroes we wanna focus on here.

• 1. Respect, Respect, Respect. Respect your fellow RPers and their characters.

2. Do not role play with a character, or make edits to a characters skills/abilities until he/she/they have been accepted.

3. The RP has a power balance. Do not make OP characters far above the norm unless you've got some clever plot device to reduce their power to an acceptable level- until such time as it becomes acceptable.

4. Keep an open mind about all newcomers! Keep all pre-judging to the absolute minimum. Judge them on their actions.

5. There is no limit on canon claims, and all series are accepted for the game. If you wish to discuss using an OW (Original World) for this RP, go to the 'Original Universe' creation thread in our Discord to make your own You may also make OCs from any accepted OW. If you're making a character that's like the Dragonborn from Skyrim, or Shepard from Mass Effect, any personal customized versions of those characters go into OC creation. The vanilla versions go into canon claim.

6. Similarly to the above, posts wherein certain words/letters are extended to an unnecessary and obnoxious length, such that it could mess with that page's UI, are a no-go. Just don't be a dick like that, it adds nothing and only annoys. Basically, don't "REEEE" or "hiiiiii" for any longer than those examples just given.

7. No one line posts. And keep two line posts to an absolute minimum. Aim for three lines or above. This is because it make the RP less stale, and people also enjoy longer posts much more than simple one or two liners. We aren't all expert writers, but if you're joining a forum, you gotta be better than one or two line(s) of dialogue or action. HOWEVER: We are absolutely willing to help teach you to get better if you are willing to honestly try. Most everyone is pretty good about this.

8. Use proper grammar and spelling, even if it takes you longer to post. You'd be surprised how this rule needs to be said.

9. Stay in character when RPing. Canon characters are up to a degree of interpretation, but don't go completely off base.

10. The usual Iwaku rule: Anything that could be called a Lemon or Lime (sexual activities), needs to be in PM.

11. If someone's been gone for over a month without an excuse, their claimed characters will be up for grabs, and if they're gone for more than a few days without notice, any RP they're involved with will move on without them.

12. Keep all non-RP stuff in parentheses (like this), or better yet, go to the Chat. Such spam like that is annoying to people RP'ing on the same topic, and a mod will likely delete it later.

13. Do not have off-topic conversations in things like the Cannon Claim, OC Creation, ect. It will be deleted upon detection. This is more for our Discord server.

14. Combat in this RP, against another Player, works like this: Each attack must be properly described, and movements 'shown'. Your OC does not get an auto-hit, it must be an attempt. Like; "aiming an axe kick for his head," instead of "striking his head with an axe kick." Any status effects, like poison or special effects on a weapon, must be stated to make sure the other Players know about them. If you're foe is an NPC, then you can feel free to auto-hit all day long.

15. We have a minimum of one post per week so as not to have RPs suddenly stop and die off. If you've been gone too long, you will be kicked from the RP, but if you have not posted in the RP after a week, we will move on without you.

16. You must at least speak with someone in the chat before you can decide to leave. We're a very welcoming group, and always looking for new friends.... so don't just accept the rules and then poof- actually talk with someone first!!!

17. Do not just drop your character into an RP without saying anything. If you want to join a chapter or spin-off thread, best to ask the person running it where to join instead of just doing it unannounced.

Credit to a man called Magnificent Demon of Yuletide, with edits by me to fit Iwaku/Discord and another fella called Falchion.

So that's Evrensel in a whole. This thread will be updated over time with not just links to our current threads, but also any lore we've created so far. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if you think this sounds like fun, link to our Discord is below, that acts as our HUB, so you can find our OC Creation and canon claiming threads there.

The Evrensel Discord

I hope you found this informative and do wish to join. I look forward to seeing what we do with The Evrensel Conflict!

Stuff!
Things!
SACRED WORLDS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Games:

Current Games:​

Last edited:
Name: Proto

Appearance: He wears a blue t-shirt, but the sleeves are torn off. He has brown eyes and Asian featurse, except that He's white. Underneath he wears a purple cloth wrap that go up to his wrists and cover his legs and feet. He wears a necklace with a purple gem.

Power quirks:

- He can warp and change reality.
- Proto cannot physically affect anyone or anything that is surrounded by a special aura. This said aura covers up anything key to the relam, such as important objects and people (basically any RP characters that aren't NPCs). This, he cannot use his powers against them.
- He speaks through telekinesis.
-He'll lose his powers if he loses his necklace or it breaks.

Personality: Playful but lacking in depth. He hides his past.

Backstory: He travels through universes but keeps his history a secret.

Uhhh, you don't sign up characters here.

Follow the Discord link

Updated to include the current RPs going on

Still open for joining.

My bump puns got me in trouble, so I'll stop doing them now.

But, still open for joining if anyone is interested. We'd be happy to have some new blood come to the RP.

As of this current moment, the 1.2 chapter shall be put on hold, as there has been a lack of members posting in that specific chapter.

Well school is a busy thing, ain't it?

But I'm back now, so I'm gonna try invigorating this little topic of mine.

We're still alive! And I'm not just saying that because we actually have died and I'm desperate for fresh blood in fear that my RP will finally crumble and fade to dust like Peter in--....... Never mind.

We are still running, however, and we are actually doing better now than we were when I made the villains thread above. We got some fresh new faces, and our currents threads are beginning to end and we're making some new ones soon, and as usual, we're always welcome to see new faces join the Frey.

If you're interested in what ya see, please do give us a visit. We're a nice group, and not a bunch of skeletons!

Last edited:
CHAPTER 1 IS FINISHED!

*Only took us from June of last year to do it, but shut up, work and school suck.*

With that done, we move on to our next chapter!

The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2: The Gang Goes Halo

As the title states, we're going to the Haloverse! Where the Aliens from XCOM are invading! YAY!

'course, if you're more into the fantasy genre, we also got something for that too

The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2.2: Oblivion

We'll be fighting Daedra from Elder Scrolls in that one!

If you're interested, do join us!

Last edited:
Looking to expand our members for the RP at the moment. Still kicking and living, and pumping out posts for Evrensel, so if you wanna check us out, come on over to the Discord. We're always willing to greet people.

Madame De Stael said,

"One must choose in life between boredom and suffering."

captain_marvel_poster_1688.0.jpg

BOREDOM

Justice-League-5.jpg

SUFFERING

De Stael is dead,
there's always an alternative

The Evrensel Conflict

Madame De Stael said,

"One must choose in life between boredom and suffering."

8a2224ee972e7061719dd1c1279e267018f74999.jpg

BOREDOM

latest

SUFFERING

De Stael is dead,
there's always an alternative

The Evrensel Conflict​

New thread!

Chapter 2.3: Pandora's Crossing

A continuation of the Halo plot from 2.2, expanding into the Borderlands universe. Two enemy armies are marching upon the planet, and those on Pandora, and the heroes, are caught in the middle of it. This day just doesn't seem to be ending any time soon for these lads, is it?

Come and join if interested!