The Evrensel Confict -- Prologue: Chapter 1-- The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Lavaetain pulled herself up and into the vent, traveling through it quickly until, after a bit, she reached the other side and was in the contraband room. She had seen such places before; even visited the secret one located at Area 52 once when a group of rebels assaulted the site and her and her companions had been dispatched to end them. She knew what to expect, though it was... utterly massive! All things considered it seemed unlikely that, if this was all things like drugs, this base had a massive drug problem that utterly dwarfed anything remotely conceviable. No. More likely this is where they took any items from people they got in the multiverse for storage. No doubt they would have gladly dragged her blade to one of these boxes had they had the chance; but that would have been pointless since she could disperse and resummon it with ease. But part of her wondered just what this place could possibly have? Given the wide variety of beings and the fact that she was fighting movie monsters it seemed very likely that many things from the multiverse could be found within. Things from the realm of fiction. She felt certain that they wouldn't mind if she just... took some of it. But what? Any weapon from fiction could be found here! If only there wasn't the threat of being drowned she might have loved to go on a shopping spree in such a place. But what could she get? What could she even DESIRE? For a split second she considered, maybe, getting a minigun but quickly discarded that notion when she thought about trying to lug that sucker around and fire it. She was strong but not 'carry a minigun with no problems without expending magical power' strong.

Her mind raced as she looked over the items until, after a bit, she spotted something odd that seemed to interest her. It was a gemstone of seemingly impressive size leaning in a crate next to a small deck of cards. She almost wrote it off but, no matter how hard she tried to keep looking for some gun or blade, her gaze kept returning back to the gemstone. Giving up she walked over to it and picked it up while also looking at the cards. There were a ton of them! All of them depicting various creatures with no text on them to hint as to what they were. It was strange and confusing but, as she held the gemstone, she could feel the call of magic in it. These were magic cards and this stone was magic.

"Honorable predicessor." she said quietly to herself. "I know not who you are, I know not what you did or how this device came to be here. I can only pray you escaped and it ill fortune that this was left behind. I promise to use it to its fullest potential. Let your memory flow through me and deeds of heroism be done through our combined hand."

She then took the runestone and cards, holding them close to her breast, before she turned to look at the others.

"Honorable friends!" she exclaimed. "I am alive and have survived the flooding."

---

With Shirou stabilized Alistia made her own way through the vent and popped out in the contraband room. "Oh my. Looks like almost everyone is here." she said with a smile. Immediately she saw her calling though as she spotted a red-headed girl picking up a gun and some other weapon who also seemed to be hurt. She didn't need any further prompting.

"SANCTUARY!" she called out as a small bubble of tranquil healing surrounded Ranma as well as anyone else nearby. There were limits on her range, of course, but she figured best to just heal... everyone... if possible. From the ground small lilies started to grow, their roots trying to take hold in the flooring despite how little there was. There was no doubt that they wouldn't last long, but they were alive from the power of her magic.
Jacket

The door locked, and the group in the safety of a large almost warehouse room that seemed to stretch on for miles, Jacket took out the soggy packet of cigarettes in hopes of finding just one that wasn't soaked to shit. Only able to find three that managed to just be dry enough to be lit. Still a bit damp but he didn't mind. Taking off the Rooster Mask, the tired looking blonde would proceed to light one cigarette before going off to find some weapon or more ammo for his Mac-10.

A few crates later and sifting through stuff for anything that looked like a gun. He managed to scrounge up an odd gun that could pick up stuff and throw it with the force of a car at full speed. Granted, said force was relative on what was being picked up and launched.

A decent weapon, one he took with him as taking a long drag on the cig before tossing it away and exhaling the smoke.

Meeting back up with the others, he'd await the next set of plans, and offer anyone the last two cigs if they wanted it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nomad

With everyone plundering the boxes in the extremely large warehouse, Nomad took part in said looting as he needed a weapon to fight off the horde of aliens outside that door and most likely trying to find a way in.

Cracking open several boxes gave Nomad plenty to work with. First box he opened up, Nomad found a nice revolver that was a bit oversized and had a engraving that read as "Peacekeeper M.C" but until he got Last Word back, it'd have to do. He managed to also pick up a shotgun that was a double barrel, but had two more barrels added on, making it a quadruple shotgun. Unwieldy but he should be able to handle it. And he needed a secondary.

After that, and considering he had little to no room for anything else. He regrouped with the others for whatever plan they could come up with, with him saying. "So we're geared up, what's the game plan?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin

The head injury and nausea made maneuvering quite the struggle, as he needed help just to stay upright, the man in the suit checking on him and whoever with medical training checking on him.

All the noise was making the headache worse, as he tried to tell them to find something that exuded smoke for him to then absorb, which will not only heal him but also replenish his power. So when they spread out to find medical supplies, Delsin stumbled about, digging through wrecked crates to find something that could provide energy for his powers.

After sifting through box after box, he would eventually find something that looked like a smoke grenade, pulling the pin on it, smoke began to pour out from the grenade-eqe device. Holding his hand to it, the smoke beginning to be sucked into Delsin, wrapping around him. Healing his injuries and reinvigorating him. He felt powerful again.

The smoke grenade ran out of smoke eventually, Delsin tossing the useless thing away and standing back up straight. "Oh that feels better." He'd look down at his arms as smoke curled around them. "Smoker-Man is back in action.....Now to find a chain or something to act as a conductor."

Said search was mildly fruitful, as he did find a decent length chain that Delsin wrapped around his arm. Now with his stuff back in order, he walked back over to the group.

"After we get out of here, we need to find a working shower. Cause I think the blood from my now healed head is sticking to my hat." Delsin could feel his hair sticking together and to the hat from the now dried blood.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hei

After the chaos of the previous minutes, now dulled to a quiet unease as everyone went about retrieving gear from the crates and/or to loot whatever they could from them.

Hei went about retrieving his own gear, breaking open the crate that held his gear, slipping on the coat and the belt that acted as the grappling device and conduit for his ability. Putting the mask and knives into the holsters and pockets of the harness that was on him before him and the others from before were captured.

Successfully re-equipped, Hei went about to join in on the looting.

But nothing caught his interest save for a submachine gun that a guard probably dropped amid the chaos or when someone or something jumped him when the chaos first occurred.

The only reason he was using a gun was mainly because the creatures were barely fazed by his ability and he was not going to waste a knife or wire when their acid blood sprays out and melt said items used in the attack.

He'd rejoin with the others while they discussed plans.

@Wade Von Doom @Snowtwo @Not_Amy @Yoru @littlekreen @Wiggin @Whoever-Else-I-Missed
- Artis Solum, Twilight Warrior - Prison Break -

Where things once seemed hopeless, there was a glimmer of it once more as Artis was scooped up by Delsin, soon passed off to the Doctor for the sake of not overloading himself and carried to a safe location. Once deposited, Artis would soon find himself being healed by Alistia casting an AoE healing spell. Now Artis really wished he had learned such powers of his own, or at least packed a Hi-Potion or ten. Once his open wounds had sealed, Artis pulled himself back to his feet and as his coat was missing, he quickly replaced it with a flourish of shadows, forming another Black Coat in a jiffy. Such was the convenience of clothing weaved from dark energies.

"Th-thank you..." Artis wheezed out to his healer, taking a few moments to breathe, both from relief and to ease his nerves after having nearly experienced death, cold and alone in an unfamiliar, flooded prison's halls far from home. A worse death, he could not even imagine.

His re-suiting was not quite as, eventful and empowering as Callintus, though just him speaking after he put his armour back on was enough to spur Artis out of any remaining traces of his stupor.

"Well whatever happens, I'm glad to not be alone in this hellscape...I can't bear to think of it, alone and isolated amongst these monsters--" Artis shuddered visibly, cutting himself off as fear settled in, but he would straighten up and try to look as unafraid as he could. "With someone like you with us, Sir Callintus, I know we'll get through this." Artis's fawning over the courageous Knight was that of an unashamed young man who adored the heroic types, people who were inspiring and radiant, not unlike the late Sora from his universe. Every word was honest, a little shaky from adrenaline, but his tone was confident, born from being amongst allies again. Artis then summoned Oblivion to his right hand and slung it over his shoulder, having no need of any extra weaponry, for the Keyblade was all he needed.

@Wade Von Doom @Snowtwo

- Thor Odinson, God of Thunder - Prison Break, Looking for a Weapon -

Amidst The Doctor openly explaining his thought process, Callintus being the noble Knight not unlike Steve Rogers in some respects, the tall, armoured lady not unlike a Valkyrie giving everyone free reign to arm themselves and the Prison somehow going more to shit all around them, Thor was, quite honestly, glad to be alive, but more ready than ever to kick some arse when the opportunity inevitably arises.

"Right. Need a weapon, let's see..." Thor said aloud to no one in particular as he rummaged through the available boxes, glossing over many unfamiliar, even exotic weapon choices, some he weren't sure if they were actually weapons, like a strange, studded blue and white ball he picked up, shrugged at and tossed away, only for it to rebound off of the wall and hit him in the side of the head, falling to the side. Thor grumbled in irritation and pain but would continue his search nonetheless.

The God of Thunder soon came across a few cylindrical tubes, not unlike the handles of swords, sans their blades, yet they looked rather technological in nature and held a strange, mystical presence about them. Intrigued, Thor took hold of one and inspected it. This handle bore a dark colour palette and intricate, sharp designs all along it. After fiddling with it, Thor pushed a button and with a harsh sounding screech, erupted a sinister red light that hummed deeply and extended to a certain point. This must've been the weapon's blade, some kind of energy sword. Thor could see the use, but perhaps rather pettily, he didn't like the blade's colour, so he turned it off with a grimace and picked up another.

"All kinds of weaponry here. Just how many were imprisoned in this place?" Thor voiced aloud as he took up the second blade, this one was a little brighter in palette and bore smoother designs and a pronounced point where the blade would emerge. When he activated this one, an emerald light blade emerged with a far lighter sounding, distinctive pulse. More appealing, yet again, it wasn't quite what Thor had in mind, so he turned this one off and reached for a third, hoping the usual rule applied.

The third weapon was primarily silver, with a few additions to the handle for grip and bore a few inscriptions in a language Thor couldn't read. Even holding this one felt right, more so than the previous two, but what convinced Thor was when he activated the weapon and from the tip erupted a blade of a white-blue hue with a very pleasant sound and a softer, yet strong hum than either of the previous blades. Thor soon bore a grin akin to an excited child as he beheld the sapphire blade and soon after, he picked up one of the crates's lids, looking between it and the blade for a moment, before tossing the lid into the air and swiping at it with the weapon. The energy blade sliced the lid in half with the utmost ease, deeply pleasing Thor as he deactivated it and holstered the weapon.

"That'll do nicely." Thor said to himself, feeling quite pleased with his Lightsaber, though he couldn't help but wonder if he had seen such a weapon before.

- Sub-Zero, Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei - Prison Break -

"We mustn't tarry for much longer, those monsters will be upon us soon. Don't depend too heavily on those weapons of yours either. Should any of you be disarmed, you'll need to rely on your powers and hand-to-hand combat." Sub-Zero spoke aloud to everyone once The Doctor and Moire were done speaking, wishing for everyone to have a fighting chance amidst this chaos, rubbing his bearded chin for a moment as he considered his options, then straightened up once more.

"I haven't the time to give a full lesson, but if anyone wishes to brush up on their unarmed combat skills with me, I will teach you all I can in what little time we have. We need every advantage we can get until safety can be found." Kuai Liang would speak seriously, but there was a welcoming undertone to his voice, as to assuage any fears of approaching him.

- Lord Horus, Iron Lord of Eternal Radiance - Prison Break -

Strangely, despite lacking much of his arsenal due to the imprisonment, Horus still bore the Hunter's Knife and SUROS Regime keepsakes from the long-dead Hunter Frederick, according to his Ghost's scanning of their inventory. Perhaps the scientists had no interest in weathered old weapons, or already had Hunter Knives and SUROS weaponry. The latter was likely, given the haul that lay before Horus and company in the many boxes of weapons. Rummaging through the crates with the aid of his Ghost, Horus found what appeared to be a Red Spectre, one of many Red Death Prototypes that have circulated the Crucible many a time, though these preludes to the infamous Exotic Pulse Rifle were instead Legendary Auto Rifles, as their internals were not quite as altered as the Guardian Killer. As a secondary, he found a weathered and used Basilisk Shotgun, a Dead Orbit Faction weapon from a fairly long time ago.

His search for a Heavy Weapon was a little more picky however, internally wishing for his SOUND AND FURY back or perhaps even a Gjallarhorn, but he would have to make do with what he found and what he came across wasn't bad: A "The Fear" Rocket Launcher, made and sanctified by the Future War Cult. It would hold two Rockets but as it lacked SIVA enhancement, a Tripod for more rockets or any sort of Cluster Bomb/Wolfpack Rounds, it wouldn't be as potent as his favoured launchers. Reloading every weapon and loading up on extra ammo, Lord Horus walked back to the group, Red Spectre in his hands and his Radiance still strong and glowing about him, ready to fight.

------
Bottlenecking works like a charm for the short time it takes someone to open the other doors. Tsunade punches the beasts away while backing up into the Contraband Room.

And just in time. The ceiling opens up at other points in the hallway and the beasts would have swarmed them again if not for the closed doors.

Tsunade wants to slump against the stacks of crates within. That bothersome instinct to seek out and tend to the wounded stops her though.

"Who is in need of medical attention?" She asks of the group even if she expects like before all but two, Shirou and Lavaetain, can't understand her.

To her bewilderment however, Tsunade actually hears and understands everyone as they talk to each other. Some are probably just as surprised to understand her perfectly as well. What's more is it appears someone else is going around tending to any in need of healing.

So the woman does slump against the nearest stack to get a touch of rest.

The gangly man with the bowtie takes it upon himself to make an announcement to the group in a very animated manner. Tsunade smiles remembering Might Guy and wondering how those two would get along. She respectfully shakes Callintus’ hand and introduces herself.

Tsunade didn't really need someone's prompting or permission to pull anything useful from the crates. Just a little breather before she does. Finally she can shed these rags and don something more tactical.

The pile of weapons laid out by the armored woman is of no interest to her. It's all so alien to her. The armor though does interest her. Particularly one set that is very familiar.

It's a set of armor from her universe. Similar to the one she wore during the Third Shinobi World War. Tsunade holds the bundle up and wonders who this had come from. Had she known them? It was the same style worn by the Hidden Leaf during that war. What has fate dealt them today or before today?

Questions with no immediate answers were not helpful right now.

Tsunade walks deeper into the stacks to find a corner for privacy in which to change. She returns shortly in the armor with her hair tied back. The armor had been a size too small for her at first but that was fixed with an adjustment in her Transformation Jutsu to be not only physically smaller but appear younger as she did in that war.

“Now that people can understand me.” Tsunade speaks up to project her voice to everyone. She speaks with calm authority looking around at everyone.

“My name is Tsunade of the Hidden Leaf Village, formerly its leader. I am a trained medical ninja as some of you have seen even if you have not understood how. I have seen two great wars in my life, and while you are strangers to me with strange ways, I will think of you as partners until you prove you are not. Believe me, I am not someone you want as your enemy. Allow me to help you, and I may well bring you back from the brink of death should it come to that.”

"I am ready." Tsunade stands at the doors ready for the horde beyond to break in.

Tsunade's new armor and look

------

Being the last down from the vents means Morgan is the last to enter the room. More fly into it as the doors were closing by the time she landed on the floor.

“Did we get everyone in?” She asks looking around at the people first before her eyes take in the larger room. The very large room. “Wowwww.” Morgan walks to the crates and reads the labels. It’s then she becomes aware that during the retreat when she had so wantonly fought the alien creatures head-on, their acid blood had not only burned her flesh but her clothing as well. The clothing just did not heal like her flesh does leaving Morgan quite exposed. Which made finding new clothing a top priority even before the man and the armored woman instructed them all to search the crates for anything useful after a quick introduction to Callintus as well. Morgan thinks to introduce herself as well to everyone, but decides that can come later.

Of course she skims the crates nearest the entrance and finds a small one with contents that sound familiar. Sure enough she opens it to find her dark brown knapsack and necklace of dark blue diamonds. She opens the knapsack first and grabs the worn fist-sized leather ball first.

“Thank goodness. I thought they would have thrown this away.” Morgan says, elated. She takes the knapsack with her back to where the armored woman has laid out weapons and armor, and finds one armor set that looks to offer the freedom of movement she desires. Since time was of the essence according to the man who has taken charge of this ragtag group, Morgan forgoes finding a private space to change and disrobes where she stands next to the pile paying not a mind to the others. She pulls on the dark blue underlayer first and is surprised at how the material of the actual armor is both hard yet stretches and contours to her form. The boots and gloves fit well also. Her ensemble may not hold up much better to the acidic blood of the creatures, but at least she wouldn’t be running into battle half-naked.

Morgan listens to Tsunade’s small speech while dressing and looks around as well. Who was the leader here? There was an instinct in her that needs to know who was the alpha/ leader of this pack. Bowtie and the armored one had spoken first with authority, but so had the blonde woman who she swears had looked older not moments before.

Remembering her earlier comment in the midst of combat, Morgan walks over to the armored one after another woman has introduced herself and holds her left hand out. Her ears are up and she gives a toothy smile.

“Hello. I’m Morgan. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but are you a human in a heavy suit, or are you something else?” She asks her first of many questions of this group. “I only ask as knowing what you are will better help me help you and others.” She adds a rationale to her original question in what she hopes is a respectful manner.

Morgan's Armor

------
Abby Dee/Courier Six - Character Sheet

Abby did not make it easy for Alec and whoever else tried to help her in the vents. What was wrong with these idiots? Couldn’t they see she was a liability that needed to be left behind? She wanted to die. She had been teased twice now in maybe as many days with the prospect of joining the people she has really been yearning to see again. Why wouldn’t they give her what she wanted?

“Let me go! Leave me dammit!” Were what she yells the whole way down the vents struggling against Alec. Abby is too jumbled mentally to realize she has been dragged into the Contraband Room until Alec gives her that hard slap to the face. Her vision shakes and she freezes as it rights on the face of a very angry Alec. Having the sense literally slapped back into her, the role reversal doesn’t dawn on her just yet. Doesn’t lessen the deep impact of his words however.

Abby’s eyes follow Alec as he leaves her to look through more crates then snap to Callintus, the first one she had met in this weird weird world. She takes up his offered hand and accepts his words and hug silently. Alec was right. Callintus was right about Alec being right.

The Courier looks down at the crate and regains more clarity seeing her belongings in there waiting for her. She kneels down and snaps her Pip-Boy back onto her left wrist. Reliable as ever, the device kicks on and she flips it over to the map view. She gets an overview of not only the room, but the hallway outside with many blips gathering at the doors.

“Death is at our doors.” Abby says solemnly. She looks at her rifle, her pistol, and comes back to full clarity. She checks that The Survivalist and Lil’ Devil had not been tampered with. All clear, but they wouldn’t be enough. Luckily, the soldier in advanced power armor drops a whole duffel bag of goodies in the middle of her joint speech with The Doctor.

While walking to the pile of guns and ammo, Abby passes Alec on his search and taps him on the shoulder. The moment he turns around she pulls him in by the collar for a quick but deep kiss.

“Thanks.” Is the only word and a wink is all she gives Alec in explanation before proceeding to the pile of guns.

The more futuristic guns are passed over by Abby’s hands for those more familiar. There’s no time to get to know those. Her hands instead pick up a Browning Automatic Rifle that looks almost like the one she left in her armory at the Lucky 38. Experience tells her that this rifle can cut through a lot of flesh and armor on the pull of a trigger. The Courier checks the rifle like an expert while Moire offers The Doctor a pistol and smirks at his refusal.

“Dandy man if I ever saw one. We’ll have to watch that ones back.” She says to Moire. She finishes the check of the BAR and shoulders it before knocking on her armor.

“Nicest set of power armor I ever seen. Never liked power armor myself, but maybe if I had yours I’d give it a try.” She bumps Moire on the shoulder again and holds out her hand.

“Abigail Delano. Nice to meetcha .Now I gotta find some more armor if we’re going back into the fire.” She puts the safety on the BAR, slings it across her back, and walks to the other crates. She goes a couple layers away from the front browsing the crates until she finds one description she cant walk away from. She pulls it off the stacks and lets it drop to the floor then kicks it open. In the relative seclusion away from the main group, Abby changes into the armor she finds inside the crate, and opens another that was beside it. Being used to taking stuff from people that may or may not be dead in the wasteland, Abby has no qualms about it at all.

“Hey! Doc!” Abby calls up to The Doctor standing at the top of the crates. She holds the helmet under her right arm and holds her other find high in the left. “Think its one of yer doodads! Catch!” She chucks it up at The Doctor for him to catch. It twirls into the air directly at him. If it had been a knife he would have died from a heart shot.

Abby puts on the helmet and takes up a firing position farther away from the door and up on a stack of crates with the BAR shouldered. The armor provides the much-needed padding to fire the long automatic rifle without breaking her collarbone.

“Alright! Firing position number one ready!” Abby announces.

Abby's Armor

Browning Automatic Rifle
View attachment 185397

The "Doodad"
71ONm84QguL._SL1500_.jpg

------
Moire B-220

The Spartan stood tall in the midst of her pile of weapons and armor, looming over most thanks to her natural height and the even larger Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor she wore. The old knight Callintus gave a brief speech and explanation and generally seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders, despite his age. Good. They would all need clear thinking to get through this. Sub-Zero's offer to 'brush' people up on their unarmed combat skills in a matter of minutes resulted in her smiling, her amusement thankfully concealed by her helmet visor.

@Not_Amy
When the cute blonde with the distinctive dog-ears approached her, though, the Spartan's armored visor tilted slightly in consideration before reaching out with one hand (the other still holding on to a salvaged gun), shaking Morgan's in a grip that was firm but plainly practiced not to squeeze too hard. She chuckled at Morgan's question and said "That's a fair question."

Then she released Morgan's hand and reached up, reached behind her helm and unclipped it before pulling it free. Revealed was a rather pretty face, framed by a hood that plainly existed to keep her hair from getting in her face under combat situations. Light grey-blue eyes warmed appreciably as she pulled the hood off, setting loose a cascade of shoulder-length hair that must have damn good conditioning to not be utterly flattened by wearing a helmet and hood all the time.

"I'm Moire," she said, smiling at the blonde with the ears that looked so fluffy it was an act of will not to pet them. "That answer your question?"

She caught Abby's rejoinder a moment later and traded smirks. "I'm used to civilians," she said back, by way of replying to the remark. "Glad you like the armor. Using it tends to break bones and tear muscles if you're not conditioned for it so...maybe something to practice up for." Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor couldn't be effectively used by unaugmented humans, of course, but there was no need to be rude about it. Especially since there wasn't a spare suit of it lying around. ...she hoped.

When the survivor gave her name, the Spartan nodded politely and said "Chief Petty Officer Moire B-220. A pleasure to meet you, Miss Delano. Good luck finding armor, I saw some still crated back that way." And when the courier took off looking for it, Moire glanced back at Morgan, glanced her over and said "We can find something a little more durable than that, Morgan, if you like."

@BobTheNinja
With her helmet removed, the young woman within the powered armor undoubtedly looked a good deal less intimidating despite the still-massive powered armor she wore. "Shirou Emiya, is it?" She didn't bow back but dipped her head in a respectful nod. "Chief Petty Officer Moire B-220. Sounds like we're readying for a fight." She gave a plainly uncertain look at his arrows and sword before suggesting, "If you'd like to try something with a bit more stopping power, I can provision you. Otherwise, you might brace yourself for a fight. We may need to hold this position until an exit is located and secured."

The 11th Doctor

The Doctor perched atop the tallest stack of crates he could find. With one hand cupped over his eyes, he peered across the vast cavern of stolen possessions before nodding in satisfaction. The additional exits were a nice backup but the elevator in the middle was exactly what they needed. He held up his Sonic, toggled its scan frequency across a dozen different spectrums with the snap of his wrist, and then thoughtfully studied the results.

@Not_Amy
His meditations on what data he could extract from the environment were interrupted when Abby cried out. The Doctor pivoted abruptly enough he nearly lost balance. Only by windmilling his arms did he manage to avoid toppling the whole thing. Just as he righted himself, a thin cylinder flew into his hand, just barely caught before it hit him in the chest. "Cheers! After this, we should make up a cricket team!" he called back to her. "We've enough players, don't you think? Or maybe football. I was brilliant at football, I think."

His face then lost its levity and turned into a grave, deep frown as he studied the plainly sonic device she'd sent his way. Naturally he kept the secret of screwdriver design secret from others but the handiwork here was unmistakable...and unmistakably nothing he'd ever made. It wasn't even a proper product of the Tardis manufacturing bays! "What is this, steel? Earth steel? And this bit here, I don't even recognize the species that made whatever this orange bit used to do. But it's-"

Only one thing for it. He thumbed both sonic devices at once and listened to the feedback. Sure enough, the operating system was the same. This was his sonic screwdriver then. Or will be.

"Blimey, don't tell me there's another one running around," he groaned, pocketing the unexpected device before rubbing his cheeks with his hands. "As if this mess weren't messy enough already! Right, enough tomfoolery. Whoever Tom is." Scowling, the Doctor said, "Nope, never using that word again, it's rubbish. Oi you lot down there!"

@Wiggin @Wade Von Doom @Nero Kunivas @ChrisClark13 @Snowtwo @The Wanderer @Not_Amy @Yoru @BobTheNinja
The Timelord waved his hands animatedly from atop the stacks and called out again, with a voice that carried remarkably well over the utterly vast distances involved with a warehouse this large. "Everyone, that way!" he pointed emphatically. "Pick up what you have and move, now now now, we've a lift that I'll have working in a jif. Well, soon anyway. Come along, you lot, and keep an eye out for Amy and Rory, won't you!"

Muttering under his breath, the Doctor descended the other side of crates with a great deal of speed, if not an exceptional amount of dignity. He certainly wasn't the fastest man here but he did have a large head start thanks to declining to spend more time searching the crates. As it was, this might be tight. Dashing down a warehouse lane, the Doctor's stride devoured the distance between him and the elevator.

He had to skid to a stop, and promptly bumped his shoulder against a brace panel to come to a complete halt. The Doctor immediately drew his sonic device and began scanning the lift controls. He frowned, once more detecting system infection. Switching frequencies, he frowned and then frowned harder as he kept cycling through settings, finding different avenues to attack the hostile code and get the lift working again.

As others arrived, he held up his other hand and said "Be with you in a mo. I say mo now. Maybe. Maybe not. This will be working soon. You military chaps can set up a perimeter, have a march and a cuppa if you like. The rest, see if there's any other survivors about. Don't want anyone left behind, do we now."

Alec

The Scotsman was searching through the crates to try and find his stuff, as it was likely buried under the other boxes, when he felt a tapping on his shoulder and greeted with a kiss by Abby? It was.... Kinda weird. His eyes went wide with surprise, and when they broke away, with Abby giving him a 'thanks,' it was total confusion. "Uhh...." He watched her walk away to find her weapons, and he stayed flabbergasted until Callintus' patted him on the other shoulder. "Stare too long and she may regret giving you her thanks." The Knight commented under his helmet.

"I-I uhhh.... I mean-- Never mind." Alec just threw up his arms at that point, deciding it was better to get on with it. Questions for another time, when everyone wasn't being chased by aliens in a flooding prison. With help of the others, Alec finally managed to see a box with a description tag that sounded similar to his gear, and when he opened it up, it kinda was? It was weird, it had the white and blue color, with the N7 insignia, but it wasn't his size, the blue was too bright, and was in too good condition to be his. Not to mention there was a helmet, which he lost back in the abandoned building. It was a weird N7 armor set, it didn't look combat ready.

y-iYSwV8v0Hov4s1uTPempcGGaCCXQxFSm4VtS1tT5E.jpg

It seemed way too flimsy, not enough actual armor to protect from bullets when shields were down, and.... what in the fuck was with this omni-tool?

E3jCLqZ.jpg

It had similar functions to a regular omni-tool, but this was no real omni-tool, it felt like a ripoff. A fake Chinese version you'd find at Poundland. Confused, Alec just put the top back on the box, and shouted to everyone, "Hey, no one take this," pointing to the box, "I don't trust how good the armor'll do in combat."

It was underneath the box that he finally found his armor. All tattered and beaten, but still in good enough condition. One thing from the previous box Alec did take was its M-8 Avenger, which looked pristine, like it had never been fired, along with a few thermal clips. He checked the sights, loaded a clip, and finally felt good enough to get the hell out of here without the fear of dying horribly.

"Honorable friends!" Lava exclaimed. "I am alive and have survived the flooding."

"Waaaaaaay!~" Alec called out, giving Lava a thumbs up. "Lava, right?" He finally nicknamed her, as her name was a bit complicated to both remember and say. "Here," he handed the young mage woman a pistol; M-3 Predator.

latest

"I'll assume you know how a gun works, so for this, once you run out, you pull the slide back," he demonstrate, "clip'll fall out. You put one in your hand to put into the chamber, then push the slide back into place. Bit tricky, but it's good to have a backup weapon." He slid the gun around in his hand to give to Lava by the handle so she could easily grab it.

Callintus

To see the poor lad like Artis go through all this, visibly shaken by it all, still try to keep himself hopeful in this place, and still give praise to the old Knight for how he handles himself in this stressful moment of uncertainly, it was indeed courageous of the keyblade wielder. While he couldn't see it, Callintus was smiling brightly under his helmet, and soon let out a delighted laugh to him. "Hahahahahaha!" His belly shook as he chortled, and once he finished, he gifted the young man a nice big hug; patting his back once they embraced. "Ohhhh, you praise me too much, Artis." He started to say as he broke their hug, keeping a hand on Artis' shoulder. "I'm but an old man who's well past his prime, trying to stay in a young man's game. You, and the others here will get yourselves back to your homes. You all don't lack in bravery or courage, you just think you lack confidence. But if so, you wouldn't have taken that sword, and the sword wouldn't have come to you." He pointed to Artis' keyblade once summoned, and finished speaking with, "the doubt in your mind is but an illusion. You don't need men like me who are well past their prime to lead you around. You're already one your way to being a better hero for the now than I am."

With one last pat to the shoulder, Callintus pointed to down the large room. "After you." To prepare the next generation. That wasn't a bad retirement plan if he could finally stop playing adventurer.

Luxem

With everyone busy gearing up, Luxem was pretty much left to his own accord. There wasn't much left to do besides find an exit to this place. He approached Moire, planning to speak about splitting up to cover more ground within this maze of boxes, that way they could locate an exit faster. Just as he approached her though, she was introducing herself to everyone with her helmet off..... Que the music:

Now: Luxem has never had a girlfriend. Nor did he really have any love interests in his life, as he was home-schooled by his family, and was only surrounded by his brothers and sisters. Romance had never really entered his mind. So upon seeing Moire, greeting his cellmate Morgan, he stopped in his tracks and looked to her face for a few moments, as if time slowed down. Mesmerized to her he was, it was like she was glowing. Literally.

tenor.gif

Not sure where all the wind came from, along with the petals, but it was how he was viewing her. It was interrupted once she began to speak to the others, like Abby and Shirou, and her attention wasn't towards him. Being the smart young man he was, he didn't want her to forget he was in the group, as often it happened with some people here, so he quickly approached her, blushing like raw meat, and held out his hand to shake hers. "Hi................................." Very long pause. ".......... I-I'm Luxem. I w-was with her." He pointed to Morgan, "back where the, uh, c-cells were...... It's, uh..... Nice to meet you....." Again, long pause. ".......... Um..... S-SO!" His voice got a bit louder when he said that, "I, uh, was thinking that maybe, while some-some of you stay here to guard, the, uh, door, a sma-small group go around... And, uh, f-find an exit....." If you're wondering, his blush was getting reader, because he realized how bad he was acting in front of her, as his hand got shakier the longer he spoke, since he knew he was acting really stupid with the stutter and long pauses.

"Doctor!" Alec yelled, making Luxem jump. The soldier approached the timelord with his omni-tool glowing orange around his hand. "I don't think whatever caused this is a virus." He opened his comms, and just like with the music playing on the speakers back in the flooded rooms, 'Under Pressure' was playing on his radio. "It's playing over everything, any comm line we open or radio signal we get is playing the song, so someone is hacking into all communications in this place and flooding it with music."

Suddenly, the lights within the room went dead, and the music over Alec's omni-tool stopped, now acting as the only light source. For a moment, it was pure silence, then suddenly clapping started to play? And the headlight over the Doctor and Alec came back on, but only for them, like they were in the spotlight.

"Wha' the fuck?..." Alec asked. Who heard them, and how? Alec looked around, seeing if maybe he could made out a figure, or a camera, or something watching them. Was it.... the omni-tool? The moment Alec looked at it, the metal door they came in here through suddenly had a massive pounding on it, and was now being ripped open. "Fuck, defensive positions!" Alec shouted out, taking a stance in front of the door. It if was Xenos, they needed to be ready for a barrage of gunfire. "Callintus, Doctor, take everyone without a gun and find us an exit!" He ordered, with Callintus nodding in acknowledgment.

"Come!" The Knight shouted out, signaling to follow. He made a dash for the end of the room, expecting an exit to be at the opposite side of where the first entrance was. When the door was being raised, Alec held his finger on the trigger, ready to fire at whatever was on the other side.... Before he noticed there were tree legs sticking out from the other side of the door.

"Wait!" He shouted, as the door was raised higher. It was Reegan! And Dusk! And at the far end of the hallway, he could just make out a hoard of the alien creatures keeping their distance from the two friendly monsters. Like they seemed almost afraid to come any closer to them. "Reegan?" Alec asked aloud in confusion, as she was a lot bigger than he remembered.

----------------------------------------------------------

Once the Doctor and Callintus reached the other end of the room, before they had a chance to search for a doorway of some kind, one already started to open. The wall moved forward towards them, then split apart with a bright white light shining through. It was an elevator. And guess who was on the other side?

tenth_doctor_brown_coat__23266_std.jpg

He was only what looked to be a very large speaker, and once the doors were wide open enough, a loud sonic noise echoed right at Callintus and 11, like an airhorn was going off near their heads. "OH!" 10 shouted, quickly stopping the noise. "Sorry! Didn't expect people up here, just more Xenomorphs." Five dollars says he's the only doctor who knows what they are. To his right side was 13, and behind him was a large group of prisoners, one of whom quickly ran out to 11 to hug.

"Doctor!" It was Amy! And Rory! "Doctor!" They both shouted at the same time, with Amy hugging her raggedy man. "Oooooh, why won't this day end?" She asked rhetorically, because this seemed to be up there for bad days they've had together. "You're the other me?" 10 quickly commented, walking up to 11. "You? With that outfit?... And the bowtie!?" He clearly didn't remember 11, as expected from the day they first met face to face, but he seemed a bit more rude than before. "How'd you get two people following you with fashion sense like yours?"

"Well I didn't meet him when he was dressed like this, trust me, I've tried making sure he doesn't get worse!"

"She has."
Rory added in.

"Uhh, Amy, Rory, it's wonderful to see you both again, along with.... all your new friends." There was a lot of people coming out of the elevator. "But... who is this?" Callintus asked.

"Oh, sorry, I'm the Doctor-- well, one version of him-- Well! The same one as him, just from another time. Same person, different face, different mind, really hard to explain, but imagine it as--"

"Reincarnation?" Callintus guessed.

"...... Ohhhh, clever you are." 10 smiled. "What's your name?"

"Callintus Cadorna. Knight of the Nine Divine." He shook 10's hand and pulled off his helmet to greet the other Doctor face to face.

"Pleasure to meet you, Callintus! Guessing this is the contraband room?" 10 whistled in amazement of the size. "Quite the size of it. Must've been collecting things for years maybe."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Epiphany
Enough effort between Reegan and Dusk they got the door open with great strength. This did quite destroy all teeth on inner gears that now line their gearbox. It was heavy but now fixed in its shroud inside the wall. Reegan centered underneath to test the weight as she felt it settle. Satisfied her efforts would stick looked to a cavernous room. Soon to pass from crates of stolen goods to see others in cover. They had not yet left! Stone-faced Spriggan now smiled instead to let go of the vault door. Screech then a peal of metal dropped it in a low groan. Until a crash of steel lodged the hunk of metal which would move no more. A small lake of cloying hydraulic fluid lurked through a shelving unit beyond. New spurts poured from the vault door hardware but Reegan sidestepped it as she entered the room.

Before going to them Reegan looked back to Xenomorphs in their threat lurking at all corners. Skitters of exoskeleton on metal that wait for her to move so they could go inside. A hand to her chin decided she could do something about that. At least for animalistic things without a will of their own to direct them. Down to one knee extends a single finger to the floor to score the metal. Though the eye said her hand moves quicker than writing appears. These creatures might find another way in but it would not be through here.

'FAAS RU MAAR' read scratches in Dovahzul that an eye might say were right side up even if the mind disagreed. Black mud of wet ash stuck to her midsection quivers and slimes its way from her past the threshold. Small black sheets puddled in pairs and shot out five small rivulets. The telltale shape of bony human feet vanish and reappear in unseen movement. In time these would fade but the etch upon metal would remain.

Soundless skeletal feet face Dusk with a whispering voice before these shadows wander on, 'Blessed are the Mistmen, for they blend in the glory of the transcendent spirit.'

Reegan looked up at Dusk as her soft face bent upward to turn her smile at them, "There must be things of use here. Get yourself something nice, okay? These things are better served with us the dead have no need for them. I will meet you wherever Haassethur is."

Ward left behind Reegan walked toward them. Now sat upon her head an ironwood crown of conical branches than errant barky strands. Corkwood spreads up each as a creeping moss to reseal deeper wrath once more. Stood several inches taller now black thorny vines served as her hair. Even as she approached a few thorns exploded to unfurl bright purple flowers. Remnants of the darker influence slowly purging from her body now that Magnus was not obscured. Hollow sheaves of thorns float slowly to the ground.

Reegan replied to Alec with a frown and upturned eyes then spun to look at Dusk, "I had to stay. I had to try and sink Nahlotkunoth's wrath away. I wasn't sure if the eclipse of Magnus made me call his darkness out. The light in him is better now I think."

The backward turn clears sight of the visceral haft and spine hilt to Dusk's bone sword jutting from her back. Not stabbed but embedded within a hilt too large for her own hand to wield. Ironwood flesh instead bound around as a sheath grown to contain it. Ripples flex around the obstruction with no strain apparent to Reegan. Less than the ironwood held firm to weapon yet instead mere wrathful flotsam among writhing green.

Reegan turned back to Alec her face more in motion than it ever had one eyebrow to raise and then the other before her misty eyes recenter, "I hear many things here. Haassethur's object buzzing or their skirting of natural law. Small chimes of a weapon the dreamsleeve remembered as lost? I will be back, Alec."

An ear craned to hear some sound from beyond the veil Reegan turns left to move down a warehouse corridor. The noise couldn't be far but stopped every few feet to focus her ken on it. A ringing pair of metal tones created by commissions of walkers past with Dwemer. Much of what was here was mundane and though a noisy crowd of magical things it was soon found the crate an aisle over. A handled metal case with a lock long since broken open but labeled 154 and a circular symbol of arrows she did not recognize.

Though she poked at lock ruined by a heavy drill it came open without much force. Within a pale manilla folder on one side with a pair of bronze bracelets at the other inset to a grey foam. Folder plucked from its strap Reegan slipped both bracelets on one arm. As she returned to Alec the bronze bracelets hover well centered on her forearm and read the file. The terminology confused her so she hadn't gotten far when another noise caught her attention.

Something beyond the veil crying for help in a language she didn't recognize. Only the barest understanding of its meaning the voices sounded weak as she dug through another shelf to scatter small boxes free. As her strength tore a crate apart a loud clinking box spilled from the rent wooden plate. The noises increased in alarm but also joy. Reegan picked the box up and eyed the wreath of yellow flowers and stiff iron cable that tethered it closed. Folder set to one side Reegan tore the cable and flower away then opened the box.

She could be heard in another one-sided chat, "Bottles? Oh... Yes. I see you! You are unwell. They are all gone. I am of the green, yes. A moment while I go to the others. It is not safe here. I don't know if there's honey but I'll try and find food."

Returned to the Alec box in both hands she calls over to them, "They have so much they do not see some prisoners they pillage."

The box opened to reveal the folder with 154 in large print which she set down next to her. Revealed within a set of nine clear glass jars with screwed on lids of cast iron. All within a bed of salt. Though empty to many unaided eyes where few could see pixies that did not care to be seen. Yet they could not hide from one such as herself as a twilight servant.

Reegan slowly unscrewed the apparently empty bottles stating simply, "Pass through my eye as I am a hole in the veil. I will attend your needs as I am able."

As the first jar opens a small winged outline appears in the yellow mist that forms her eye. Reegan picks up the next and continues.

Last edited:
  • Creative
The trek through the prison halls thus far had been nerve wracking. There was a constant looming threat of being followed by those strange Xenomorph beasts. A constant looming threat that they'd take a wrong turn and end up cornered by them with no place to run. Thankfully, it appeared they had safety in numbers. The people amidst this ragtag escapee group were far from ordinary, each seeming to sport their own unique power or ability in one way or another.

When the door to the large warehouse-like room opened, Kaori was as ready as she'd ever be for another mad dash.Yet instead of the beasts, there stood... People? Actual allies, some of which the group seemed to run forth and recognize. Kaori lowered her rifle, smiling at the little reunion between the doctors. Perhaps there was some good to be had in here after all.

It wasn't very long at all before Kaori began to take notice of what kind of room they had found themselves in. Her eyes wandered, taking in the sight of all the boxes stacked high. Some were labelled, others not. As some of the escapee prisoners began to open the boxes and take things out, she began to realize that some of the boxes contained weaponry and... technology.

Her eyes widened. Like a child on Christmas morning, there were goodies to be had here.

Kaori wasted no time in quickly making her way over to a stack of containers, setting her rifle aside to begin prying them open to look inside. Foreign pieces of machinery were found in most of them. What most would've disregarded as junk of no use, to Kaori they were objects of fascination. Blindly reaching into a box, she pulled out a strange looking little cube device that seemed to react to her touch, spinning open and revealing a glowing light inside the middle.

"There's so much stuff here!" Kaori exclaimed, obviously unable to contain her excitement. She set the cube back down, stepping over to another set of boxes. Eyes scanning for anything interesting, she happened to notice some writing on one of them. Her name. Her first name, at least. Without a second to lose, she pulled the box from its shelf and set it down at her feet, prying it open. To her joy, it contained familiar items. Her trusty bag, still containing all her tools. Underneath she discovered her P.S.A, thankfully still completely intact.

Slipping her watch back on her wrist, she gave it a quick tap to spring it to life. She opened the scanner function on it. The watch began to project light, visibly scanning whatever she pointed it at. Kaori did a quick sweep of her surroundings, looking out for anything else that piqued her interest while they still had a moment to rest.

Suffice to say, something quickly caught her interest. There, tucked away between two shelves, was what appeared to be some strange mounting system. Only as Kaori grew closer did she begin to realize what it was. It was some sort of exoskeleton that attached to the torso, sporting what looked to be two robotic arms on the back.

4e1e4770fee0c40c0a5f8bbe72365b2f.jpg

mechanic_by_vetrova_d8l5v30-pre.jpg

All one had to do was step into the mounting dock, align their back with it, and let it attach from there. She began to scan the exoskeleton with her watch, taking note of the metal it was made out of. it didn't seem terribly dangerous at first glance. Was such a useful piece of machinery really up for the taking?

She turned back towards the bulk of the group to awkwardly state aloud, "Does this belong to anybody? Because if it doesn't, I'm just gonna... uh... try it on..."

When nobody stepped forward as owning it, Kaori set to work trying to get it on. The exoskeleton mounting mechanism seemed intelligent enough to recognize her presence as she stepped onto it. With any luck, this wouldn't go terribly wrong or hurt her. From what she could tell, all she had to do was turn around, get close, and...

Click!

"Ouch!" Kaori yelped in surprise as it made contact with her spine, attaching itself to her. It stung at first, followed by an odd numbness sensation. Her back also felt terribly heavy now, throwing her center of balance off. As the mechanism holding the exoskeleton in place let go, Kaori found herself stumbling forward, struggling to find her balance again. Just as she was about to fall face first into the floor, the extra limbs now mounted to her back instinctively sprung into action, grabbing firmly onto a nearby metal rack to keep her from falling.

"Huh." Kaori looked over her shoulder at the robotic arms in awe. "Did I do that...? ... God, this is heavy..." She wasn't sure what she was expecting in hindsight.​

Lava took the gun from Alec and held it in a proper, two-handed, grip. The truth was that she was NOT trained in the use of pistols... technically. All her life she had trained with magic and, while some people certainly did wield magic guns and cannons, Lavaetain was a blade. She wasn't part of the military technically so she never had to pass a day of gun training in her life. That said she had not only fought beside soldiers many times but had access to their training ranges and she knew she'd be foolish to not at least do basic practice with a pistol. Especially, say, if she were in a fight and ran out of magic but had a soldiers pistol readily accessible and didn't want to risk harming herself or missing as she tried to gun down whoever was assaulting her. Not trained... technically... but not foolish either.

"This gun is very advanced. I can wield it though. I assume it holds no input for any magical enchantments as it does not come from a world with them?" she asked. In truth magical ammo and guns that could fire it were very rare even in her own world. Most mages who would need one already had a mage weapon that could utilize it. While there was some flirting with the concept back when rounds were larger of enchanting for increased accuracy and damage, as rounds got smaller it became impossible to do. Magical guns were, effectively, highly-specialized equipment only used by non-mages most of the time and even a single bullet enchanted with a simple accuracy-booster could go well into the thousands of dollars.

Then her attention shifted to the oncoming defensive barrier against the Xeno's. "****. I used up almost all my mana escaping the cells and just getting here. I've got some left but I'm at my first limit. I can go past it to flat-out immolate that entire corridor but, if I do, all my barriers are going to go down and I'm going to be vulnerable. Unless you've got, like, ninety mana potions crammed away in some crate at least. And even then that will probably give me a heart attack or diabetes at the least."

---

Alistia felt a bit of a small flush on her cheeks. It was always nice to be appreciated; especially for healing. She then looked to Ranma as she remembered the time in the cell. It wasn't hard to put two and two together to figure out that this was her cellmate. "Yes! I did! I got them all back in fact." she said before patting the pouch at her side. "With them I can easily tap into most of my abilities again!"

She then looked to Shirou as she approached him. "Alistia Mit'Leona." she said with a smile. "Glad to see you're doing better. Glad to see everyone is doing better. Right now though..." she looked at the hallway. "Can anyone else here perform geomancy? Earth magic? Or anything like it at all? If I can get one more person maybe we can just flat-out crush the entire hallway. Flatten them all. I could do it myself if you could buy me several minutes but I don't know how much concrete is in there as opposed to drywall and flimsy material."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trigger
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this wasn’t what Trigger was expecting. Inside of the elevator that seemed just as dead as the corpses outside was another sharply dressed man. With his arrival came an ear piercing screech. It sounded like a flock of birds had been turned up to eleven and were possessed by demons, at least, that’s what Trigger thought. He couldn't really pay attention to the noise since he was covering his ears. Accompanied with the well dressed man was several other prisoners that were escaping. Two of which, ran out arms extended towards the doctor. These were the two people that the group had met up with in the mall, and were complaining about missing their ship. Trigger didn’t really bother listening to the white knight at the strongly dressed man talk, since there was a more pressing noise that rang out from behind them. He turned, immediately teleporting on top of the nearest box stack to get a better vantage point. It took him a few seconds to get into a shooting position, but he was able to crouch down and aim his newly acquired rifle. Even though friendly people were coming through a hole in the metallic door, who knows what those aliens creatures were doing behind them. For God’s sake, he barely even knew the friendly creatures themselves. Those two could be working with the aliens for all he knew.
“Is no one going to question the fact that one of our new arrivals has a sword in their back and the other one is unscathed? What about the fact that the aliens are staying out there?” he shouted down from on top of his pile of boxes. Trigger kept his gun trained mainly on the bigger creature, since it hadn’t spoken nor had it shown any other emotions. The tree lady was already damaged, so she was less of a threat. He watched the two come in, Reegan first opening the hole and the other creature closing it behind him. “I’m gonna keep a safe distance over here if everyone doesn’t mind” he mumbled to himself. Trigger had been tagging along and playing nice with the group so far, but he didn’t trust them at all.

Sammy

While Trigger was totally prepared for the ear piercing screech ,Sammy, on the other hand, was huddled into a nearby empty box and was wearing a small helmet, sword in hand. It was obvious she didn’t battle things as she was frozen in place. Above her she held her electrically arcing blade in a ready stance. “So are w-we good?” she asked cautiously. Sammy stayed in her position for several seconds, and eventually started moving when she realized there was nothing really happening. It was short lived however, as she heard a loud scraping of metal behind her. Hopping in the box and turning around, she assumed the same position. In came the weird tree lady she saw before along with a very large and alien creature. It’s face resembled that of a large cow, minus any indication of a jaw. The skin on it’s body looked almost oily in texture and almost shined with a glistening cover to it. Sammy didn’t bother trying to question what was going on, since the large eight foot creature rendered her frozen in place within the box. She couldn’t decide whether to stare at the creature, or to run from it.
“H...haaaa…” she breathed out, having no idea what to say. The creature both emanated beauty and fear at the same time, creating a strange feeling of uneasiness. Sammy’s mind then quickly whipped to the idea of escaping. She turned in a one hundred and eighty degree angle and instantly headed for the new arrivals. Sammy forgot that she had to step over the box in the process though, so she more of pour out of the box on its side onto all fours and got up to say hello to this other sharply dressed man. “Does this elevator l-lead out of here?” She quickly asked, before going into the elevator to inspect the buttons. They didn’t give much info other than the amount of floors, but that was all she really needed. Sammy then remembered the helmet still on her head, and chucked it out of the elevator and into the sideways box.
“C-can you uuuuh…” her mind short circuited as she tried to figure out what action to take next. She snapped her fingers remember her train of thought. “Do you have a way to get us out of here?” she quickly spit out to the tenth doctor. She was in scatterbrain mode, so some details came and went. This mostly resulted in her looking like she was a sim that was assigned too many tasks to do. It also resulted in most of her peers looking at her in both concern and confusion.

Dusk

Most of the door wrenching was done by Reegan as Dusk assisted the metal on it’s journey out of the duo’s way. Metal screamed as it melded to their will, eventually creating a doorway for them to go through. As they crossed the threshold, Reegan put an ancient rune on the ground behind them. Dusk was unfamiliar with the text, along with the skeletal limbs that rose from it. Even though Reegan seemed to have blocked the doorway, Dusk slowly bent the metal back into place, shutting them back in and creating a wall between the creatures and the humans. Turning, Dusk saw Reegan heading off into the large forest of boxes. Deciding to let curiosity take the wheel for a bit, Dusk gently popped the nails off of a box and lifted it to reveal a pair of clothes. Inside the box was a pair of yoga pants and a black t-shirt, along with a blue-ish grey cloak. Dusk put the clothes on, surprisingly having them fit. His horns poked through the top of the hood, but it seemed alright considering the rest was comfortable.

uYZhNwXOcVEI1XWpp55orZ8zRGQx5LQJWV95YWUb5lomQbKW1zGnR-BcvIIJYxOxA9S1iNZKiZg5jxdt7rq7xqkAqAcf3ujbmuGW4pctXPvfQvDHz3Qj2ycuIkdCiOrpbv5A2yyb

Once he had that stuff on, he walked through the piles of boxes to find a group of people gathering around an elevator. Some of them he recognized from the mall, while others he didn’t know. Dusk, not wanting to put attention to himself, decided to sit down on top of a nearby box and waited for instructions. The box he sat on wasn’t the most sturdy, so it bent in slightly. He timidly waved to everyone.

• Bucket of Rainbows

------
“And you, Shiro.” Tsunade nods back at Shiro as he passes her. He has equipped himself quite well, she notes looking at what he carries. It makes her think maybe she should take some kind of weapon, to better conserve her chakra. The armor had come with multiple kunai, but she figures those won’t do much against the hardy creatures even if she didn’t usually implement more weapons than kunai.

And come to think of it, she had seen Thor take some interesting weapons from a crate that others partook of. A sword made of what looks and sounds like pure energy. Those would be very useful.

Tsunade leaves the door and walks over to Thor and the crate from which he had taken his latest weapon.

She picks up the one with a smooth design and point, holds it upright and feels around the hilt until the blade hums to life. Tsunade takes a step away from Thor to give the blade a few testing swings. Being made of energy most of the weight was from the hilt.

“I will admit I’m no expert with a sword, but I know enough to make use of this.” Tsunade puts her thumb to the ignition button to turn the blade off, but then there was the cutting of the lights, the applause, and the first hard pound on the door. Tsunade jumps into a fight ready stance with the green blade held high overhead and readies herself for the onslaught.

The onslaught that evidently is not to be for now. Two strange creatures pry open the doors, but are not violent and others greet them as allies. A walking tree? And a being of shadow with a skull for a head? One of them is addressed by Alec as ‘Reegan’ in a surprise tone.

“What are they?” Tsunade asks Thor and anyone who happens to be nearby. She turns off the light saber and puts it in one of the pouches of her armor. Whatever explanation Thor or others offer, Tsunade watches the pair move about and looks back out the door. She expects to see the beasts on the heels of these newcomers; the way is clear somehow and that is reassuring yet even more odd. What could keep such things at bay? Was it these two newcomers? Seems only logical. As logical as all this madness can be.

“Things just keep getting stranger, don’t they?” She looks around at the crates. “I wonder if there is a bottle of sake in all this? I’m going to need one to relax if we make it through this alive.”

She hears a lively conversation strike up at the other end of the room. Where another door was open.

"Everyone! To the far end!" Tsunade signals the others, taking command temporarily. She wasn't about to argue leadership or command structure; she takes it up in the absence of others. On the way she sees the tree...thing doing something equal parts strange and unsettling to little glowing creatures it had found in a crate.

“Indeed it does, Moire.” Morgan answers the woman saying her name with a small flourish. It’s a very pretty name, for a very attractive woman. The numbers that come after the name in place of where one’s surname usually did was a little confusing, but she supposes its a custom of her world since it was evident they were dealing with beings from different worlds.

She sees Luxem out of her periphery and raises a brow at the peculiar expression he has while looking at Moire then the pause and stutters while talking to her. Morgan has seen that kind of look on a human face before, though usually directed at her.

The Daimon looks between Luxem and Moire, and feels...jealous. Why? It’s not like she had wanted some stranger to look at her like that. But at the same time, why hadn’t he given her the same look in the cell? She’d been told her earthbound form was very pleasing to the eyes(sometimes in ways that were lewd and unwelcome) and while yes Moire was certainly attractive as far as humans go she would say they are equal in that regard. So what gives?

More importantly, why was she even thinking of that right now? There were more important things to be thinking about.

Like the sudden cutting of the lights, the applause after that and the call to arms shouted by one of the men under the spotlight as the door they had come through is assaulted. Morgan’s ears folds back, her mouth shifts into a snarl and she steps forward to put herself in front of Luxem. Protectively? Maybe.

Morgan growls and bares her teeth as the door is pried up and open. The necklace glows as she prepares to cast her Spell of Beasts to charge and attack the two strange creatures who have evidently warded off the black insects.

The shout from the same man stops her and everyone else.

“Wha?”Morgan’s ears pop back up and she scratches her head, looking at the two new arrivals. She has seen Daimons look much more fearsome. Though the plant being is not like any Daimon she’s seen before.

Then one of the other women, whom she has yet to know by name, signals them all to go to the other end. She looks at the woman, the man, and back to Moire.

“Who is the leader here? I’m very confused about who I should be following.” She asks of Moire and Luxem. Her ears twitch.
------

From her chosen firing position Abby gets a commanding view of the space around the doorway. She maintains focus on the door, even if some of the conversations she hears are interesting. The Courier only steals a glance down and back towards Alec once to see him suiting up but resumes her vigil over the door. She keeps her brain busy thinking about how to best kill those things. The Browning she knows from experience can pulverize concrete so no worry for penetration on them. But she also saw they are real nimble and the rifle had a large spread. That meant she is going to have to let them get fairly close before opening up, and hope the damn things weren't fast enough to dodge bullets. The rifle is set to semi-auto fire to conserve ammo. Even when she wasn't hurting for ammo it's a habit Abby doesn't break.

When the lights go out Abby clicks on the night vision of her helmet and prepares to fire soon as one of those nasty things poke their heads past the door. Her plan is to lay down suppressing fire from up here while running atop the stacks towards their rally point, wherever that happens to be.

When it turns out to be Reegan and the friendly creature who has yet to be named from their group on the other end Abby still doesn't relax. She keeps her aim trained behind them. The lights come back on and her helmet automatically turns off night vision; that allows her to see farther back in the hallway to the horde of creatures huddled at the other end.

"What the hell? They scared?" Abby asks herself. She had thought both of the beings, whatever they were, were otherworldly and off-putting, but were they actually scary enough to those things? In all the nonsense going on that seems to make the most sense. Reegan does something to the threshold of the door that Abby likens to her drawing a line in the sand against the creatures.

Danger seemingly averted, Abby brings the rifle down and follows Tsunade's direction. She hops down from her perch and holds the BAR down but ready as she goes. She hears the girl with the dog ears ask if there was one singular leader.

"Ain't no leader here doggo. We all in this together." Abby answers her in passing.

The 13th Doctor - Character Sheet

“I’ll say.” says the female Doctor stepping out of the elevator and looking around the contraband room. While there are many many interesting things to behold here, her eyes go right to the very familiar gangly man with the bowtie. Before she can get in a word though, her other incarnation decides to go in first and criticize his attire. She shakes her head and approaches the pair.

“Oi! Boys, we can chit-chat about our questionable fashion all day over tea and biscuits once we’re ya know not in danger.” She says standing between the two and shifting between both

“Okay now that’s settled. Who here has seen a crate with among other things, a purple trench coat with rainbow trimming?” She asks of the group before her in general.

Abby raises her hand but the Doctor gets right back to talking, scrunching her face

“It’s more a lilac really. The color not the flower. A coat made of lilacs would be fun! But ultimately I don’t think anyone could make it work.” Then she sees Reegan and snaps her fingers “Except maybe you! You would be just smashing in a trench coat made of lilacs! Don’t you all agree?”

“Yo!” Abby waves her hand in the air to get The Doctor’s attention. The helmet hides how annoyed The Courier is with that little tangent.

“Right! You saw it?” The Doctor asks trotting over to Abby, then looks over the woman’s coat.

“Now that is a coat Grandad would have liked! Or maybe the one after! Don’t you agree chaps?” She asks of her other incarnations and comes back to Abby “I don’t like it myself, too drab, grim, all kinds of adjectives I don’t like.”

“Your crate is back there.” Abby points behind her with her thumb. “The Doctor has your silver doodad. I thought it was his.” She points at the one with the bowtie.

“Well. It is his, but also isn’t. Will be! That’s the phrase!” The Doctor smiles at Abby “And you’re American under there aren’t you? The accent is a dead giveaway, though the gun is also very American as well.” She gestures at the long and large rifle Abby carries.

“Ain’t no America for me to be American where I’m from. But that’s a story for another time.” Abby replies and shoulders the rifle. “I’ll escort ya, incase those nasty things don’t respect that line in the sand the tree made.”

"Oh why thank you….sorry didn't get your name." The Doctor starts walking to her crate.

"Abigail Delano. Abby to my friends."

"Abby! Lovely name. I'm The Doctor."

"What? I thought the dandy in the bowtie was The Doctor?"

The two get to the crate and The Doctor looks to be in utter delight at her belongings.

"Yes and I am also The Doctor. And so is the matchstick man. We're all The Doctor. I'm just the oldest." The Doctor explains as she looks about for a place to change with her clothing bundled in her arms.

"You can change down yonder." Abby looks at her with head cocked in confusion but also points at a gap in the crates where a small space has been made.

"So all three of ya are Doctors?" Abby asks standing guard at the gap so The Doctor can change.

"We are The Doctor."

"Yeah but...Doctor Who?"

A laugh erupts from the gap behind her.

"Oh I love when people ask that." The Doctor steps out of the gap fully dressed putting her earcuffs in. "Granted, it got a wee bit ominous at times but all the same I love hearing that question. Just The Doctor, or Doc if you prefer to be more friendly about it."

"Last time I was in front of more than two Doctors, I got all cut up. Ya'll ain't gonna do that, are ya?" Abby asks as the pair walk back to the main group.

"Heavens no!" The Doctor exclaims looking quite disgusted at the idea. "We only help people." She grimaces as she catches herself "We try. We try our best to help people." They get back to the main group and she walks up to her other two incarnations "Isn't that right boys? The Doctor no matter the face or fashion or temperament, always tries their best to save people. Sonic, please." She holds her hand palm-up out in front of her.

@Wade Von Doom @Epiphany. @Nero Kunivas @BobTheNinja @everyone pretty much.

• Sweet
As Haassethur walked up to Reegan she turned from opening bottles then looked back at the other elevator. A wide-eyed face nodded at 13 and held up one of her flowering black vines for hair. Then 13 hurried off as soon as she arrived before Reegan could form a reply.

Pixies.png
As Reegan finished the opening of fairy bottles one resulted in a lean and stare instead. A quite visible glowing blue pixie flutters out from the mist of Reegan's misty eye instead. Tiny glowing hands heft into visibility an emaciated looking pixie from the floor of the jar. A heavy wobbled flutter makes it back to Reegan's head though neither seems in good health overall. Blue only manages to get the barely moving compatriot through the eye socket by multicolored hands that emerge to help haul them aboard. Done rescuing the pixes Reegan stands up with her folder and looks about. Reegan shakes her head disturbed by their flutter about inside as the group finally settles their friend in humming nirnroot.

As Reegan trod closer to the main group she passed over the area of flowers and healing Alista cast earlier. Aware of the contact she stops to crouch looking down with an outstretched hand to the floor. This link to nature and regrowth came by a different effect exposed to one such as her than the others. Where the trickling flow of magic from mage to spell reversed and reopened as the Spriggan force-fed the small ley zone. Though Reegan grunted disapprovingly at her arm it still drained a sparse trail of luminous green across the zone. The telltale hum of nirnroot starting as leaves sprout from puddles among other greenery. Nothing but time could heal one tethered so close to the dreamsleeve.

A man shouted from atop the stacks to which the yellow-eyed Spriggan stared over to reply, "I don't know what they call themselves but this sword belongs to the one I call Nahlotkunoth. I am Reegan. They are a creature of the wilds but I try to give them peace. I am sodden, cut, burnt, splintered, and in need of soil but I will live. I tore the white soul from two of the aberrant creatures. They have been warned."

She turned back to say to Morgan, as Abby had left with 13, to thumb at the doctor with a raised brow of irritation, "I am just a Walker of the End. There is no leader but I follow Haasethur. Though they strain the natural laws with three of the same soul on one orrery!"

Left the door Reegan moves toward the elevator nearing Moire as she idly reads the folder that came with her new weapon. This is interrupted by a purple-tinted pixie emerging through her eye to sit on her head among the numerous black vines with purple flowers threading through the ironwood crown above her head. Reegan squints as she reacquaints herself with the environment then continues.

The squeaky voice says in foreign tongue now translated, "We're better now pretty reaper tree! We're really hungry. Do we like the dark one? How do they sit in the tree? Hee! Hee!"

Reegan replies without making an effort of eye contact with no mind to the impish pixie's implication, "They are wild and I don't want to leave them all alone. I'll see if others have food. These alchemists can't even tell the difference between Bronze and Dwemer. This foundation is abhorrent. They used humans to test these bracelets which were not built for them."

• Love
Ayana

After grabbing her new light-sword, no, ''lightsaber' (so said the crate the box was was in), the draconic woman stood around to see if anyone would perhaps like to talk to her. Though on one seemed to be interested in her so instead she just stood around and watched the others. It seemed everyone, mostly everyone rather, was going about arming themselves. Though Ayana did wish that Sammy over there had grabbed something more than just a fancy looking sword, just... something about how she had bumped into the mostly-innocent seeming girl had rubbed off on her. She supposed it probably was just the fact that it was her first 'good' interaction since coming to this place, and... perhaps the way the girl acted reminded her of the new recruits that'd show up in her gang now and then- the ones who were... soft? Precious? Innocent? Ill-suited to skullduggery? All of the above?

The Doctor's shout for everyone to gather at the elevator roused her out of her slump. Shrugging, she followed the orders and gathered with everyone else. She also decided to take a few moments to familiarize herself with the loot she had found as she made her way over. Reaching into her pain she felt a sharp pain and pulled her arm out only to find... that damnable definitely cursed dagger had nicked her. Grumbling a low growl she reached once more into the bag and pulled out the fireball staff. She had seen a few in her time, no proper armed group went without one of these if they could help it after all- though in her case usually, she had gotten them through illegal means such as bribery and outright theft. Luckily, this one seemed to be more non-standard- lacking any sort of enchantments to keep the wrong people from using it.

That was about when the door started creaking and screeching as something force it's way through it. She leveled the staff at the entrance, only for that scary-fey-tree-thing and a new equally-scary new friend(?) of it's to roll on in and close the breach they had made behind them. Looking around it seemed that at least a few people regarded the creatures as friendly and it... well, it did look different than before? Well, she didn't want to be around if and when that thing fell back into it's 'mood' from earlier. Fairy things were never all there in the head after all, just ask likely to turn you into a bush for fun they were to actually help you. At least this one didn't seem to be holding a grudge against Ayana's kind (as far as she could tell at the moment). She had heard stories of what had happened to Dragonkin who had dared to step foot in fey lands.

Keeping a wary eye on the fey creatures she walked over to the group that was forming near the 'elevator' thing the Doctor was shouting about. Hopefully, it would be able to lift, 'elevate', everyone out of this mess safe and sound. (Ah, so that's why it was called an elevator.)

Though the reunion of three "The Doctor"s drew her attention, the antics bringing a small smile to her face.

While waiting for them to get on with the whole escaping thing (she didn't really want to interrupt the moment), she spied the tree-fey-thing again. Now with two godsdamned more fairies in tow!

Ayana jumped a bit at the sight, a hand going to her daggers. "Uh, not to alarm anyone..." she started speaking out loud, "But the fey things seem to be multiplying...." after that outburst, she quickly added on a few words to attempt to downplay what she had just said, "...just, something to keep an eye on that's all." Hopefully, she hadn't managed to properly draw the fey things' attention with that. Having the undivided attention of such things was never good for you.

She turned back towards the gaggle of 'Doctors', "So how's that elevator thing going?"

With her helmet removed, the young woman within the powered armor undoubtedly looked a good deal less intimidating despite the still-massive powered armor she wore. "Shirou Emiya, is it?" She didn't bow back but dipped her head in a respectful nod. "Chief Petty Officer Moire B-220. Sounds like we're readying for a fight." She gave a plainly uncertain look at his arrows and sword before suggesting, "If you'd like to try something with a bit more stopping power, I can provision you. Otherwise, you might brace yourself for a fight. We may need to hold this position until an exit is located and secured."

Shirou smiled at that and nodded back. "Not to worry. I promise I'll be much more useful with a bow and sword than with any gun. You'll see what I mean when the time comes."

He immediately took notice when Thor and Tsunade both picked up honest-to-God lightstabers. Though he wasn't a huge science fiction buff, even Shirou knew Star Wars, and the fact that such weapons actually existed here said a lot. Apparently, even worlds that were fictional in his own reality actually existed somewhere. It was honestly bewildering.

And this warehouse was massive. If all of these weapons, devices, and artifacts were all from different realities, that would mean there could easily be thousands upon thousands of different universes.

He was all but certain that both Rin and Grand Marshal Zelretch would have given just about anything to be in his shoes right now.

He also took special note of the Doctor. There were more than a few people in this group that had very impressive powers, but he seemed...special, in some way. At a glance, he appeared to be a normal human, albeit rather eccentric and somehow quite charismatic for it. But there was more to him than that. He could feel a subtle yet deep presence to him something like magic, but distinct from it. He couldn't put a finger on it, but he was certain there was more to him than met the eye.

And then there was the blonde woman with dog ears named Morgan. He could feel raw power radiating from her form, and most strangely, it did so in a way that very strongly reminded him of a Servant's presence.

He was considering asking her about that when the lights in the warehouse suddenly cut out. He instinctively gripped his bow and drew an arrow in a practiced and fluid motion, nocking it on the bowstring and keeping alert for the appearance of Xenomorphs. Everyone else did much the same, readying their weapons.

Then, a pair of lights turned on over the Doctor and Alec, accompanied by...clapping? Shirou was right with Alec in wondering just what the hell was going on this time, when suddenly there was a deep pounding against the door. All but certain that they were about to enter combat, he drew his arrow back against the string, aiming at the door and beginning to channel his power to replicate the bow's solar energy...

...Only for ones named Reegan and Dusk to emerged. He remembered seeing them earlier when they were first brought onto the base after being captured. It seemed they had also done something to ward off the Xenomorphs from approaching any closer through this entrance. He breathed a sigh of relief and gently unstrung his bow, letting his energy dispel as well.

Even better, it seemed that some new allies had joined them from the other end of the warehouse. He was definitely glad to see that more people had made it out alive, but immediately took note when two more beings claiming to also be the Doctor joined the group. He felt the exact same subtle but distinct presence from the new two Doctors as he felt from the first one. He also overheard Reegan mention something about "three of the same soul on one orrery" while gesturing to the trio. What significance that had was beyond him, but he was definitely interested in learning more abut those three.

He also noted the fairy creatures that Reegan had found and freed from storage. So the owners of this base hadn't just confiscated artifacts, but also living creatures as well. Shirou again grimaced in disgust at the thought of the vile things done by the people who ran this place.

For the moment he decided to follows Tsunade's orders, heading over to the door where the new group had come from. Scott chose to follow close behind him, seeing as Shirou had spared and stuck with him so far.

@Wade Von Doom @Not_Amy @Epiphany. @Snowtwo @littlekreen @ChrisClark13 @Nero Kunivas @OSDDefrag @Wiggin @The Wanderer

Delsin

As they began to pile on the lift, they were joined by another Doctor then another. Which made the headache return to Delsin's head as he tried to comprehend what the hell was going on.

Was he going to have to start calling them numbers or "Doctor 1" or "Doctor 2" or something?

"So how we gonna do the Doctor thing, calling you by your numbers or making up names for you cause this is gonna get odd." As this went on, he found that he could understand that one lady from back in the lab now, just what in the shit was going on? Did the concussion and subsequent healing suddenly give him the ability to understand other languages, or maybe he was hallucinating or something.

This day was just getting weirder and weirder by the second. And what didn't help was the fact that Reegan and Dusk showed back up again, opening a gap in a wall which did cause some major alarm until Reegan did something to block the nightmarish creatures behind it.

"I am all for getting the hell outta here as soon as possible before those things find a new way in."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nomad

The many Doctors was odd but not up there on the oddity list, as Guardians tend to deal with odd things almost every second of every day in their career.

Though Eye Dee Kay did pipe up inside Nomad's head. "I'm detecting the border of something, I can't really describe it but it's like being inside of a ring and I can fluently understand everyone here. Pretty sure you can as well."

Nomad indeed could as the various members who spoke different languages were suddenly speaking English despite their lips moving in different ways to pronounce different words.

"Say, Docs. Does this mean we're near your ship or whatever?" He'd say to the gaggle of Doctors.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacket

Not one to conversing, especially considering his tape player was waterlogged and thus unable to work, Jacket took a defensive position using the odd grav-gun thing to pick up a spear looking weapon and got himself ready to push in one of those creatures' shit.

Needless to say, the opportunity almost rose when a wood-person thing and a elk-skull having giant come through a hole in the wall, and Jacket was about to launch the spear when one of their party called to them that the two were allies, so Jacket took his finger off the trigger for the device and aimed it away from anyone so to prevent accidental injury or worse.

The stress of the current cluster made Jacket light up another cigarette and smoke the stick down to the filter in a matter of seconds. Now down to one last stick, he decided to hold off on that until more could be acquired.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hei

The multiple Doctors and reunions touched Hei somewhat, making the man smile a little bit. Before he too joined those with guns on holding a defensive position should those creatures get in. While it had been some time since he handled a gun beyond disarming someone or using it as a throwable distraction/stun weapon before using his knife or martial arts or his ability to finish them off.

The next couple of minutes were spent sweeping the area and occasional reporting in, until a tree person and giant creature with a skull showed up with a bunch of new arrivals. Each of whom went about arming themselves and joining the group in discussions or taking a spot to defend the more less-combat adept from harm.

Hei just hoped they figured out what to do next before those things outside found a way in.

@Wade Von Doom @Nero Kunivas @Epiphany. @Not_Amy @Wiggin @Snowtwo @ChrisClark13 @OSDDefrag @littlekreen

The 11th Doctor

@Wade Von Doom
The Timelord smiled in fascination at the display panel and the readings he picked up off it with his sonic. Alec's call resulted in the Doctor holding up a hand to forestall him for a moment longer, then he straightened with a sigh and turned his full attention to the armored soldier. The omni-tool's playback of the prison's audio system caused both eyebrows to shoot straight up. "No, not a virus then. A transmission. Something massively powerful, flattening every communication channel everywhere and filling it with this. Not just sadistic fun, then, it's purposeful. Someone wants people to think they're just cruel when they're actually smart, smart enough to cover up a communication's blackout. I wonder what else they're up to while we're all down here..."

At which point the spotlight came on and the clapping began. The Doctor reacted momentarily like a puppet pulled on its strings, jangling this way and that in a pirouette while searching for the source of the applause. Then he came to a standing position, back straight, head tilted up and a calm, implacable expression on his face. At least until the massive pounding on the door began. Alec's suggestion resulted in a sharp shake of the Timelord's head. "I've almost got this working, I just need another-"

And then, of course, the elevator opened to admit...

"Oh lovely," he said, making a face at the 10th Doctor. "No wonder things have gone off, if you're about."

His sass came to an end the moment he saw Amy and Rory, however. The unfeigned brilliance of his smile overshadowed everything else and he swept them both up in a tight embrace. "You brilliant Ponds, I knew you'd keep your wits about you. We're not out of this yet but we will be soon. Now, I-" at which point the 11th Doctor registered the 10th Doctor's remarks and his face acquired the most offended expression his companions had possibly ever seen.

"Oi, fashion sense? That suit and those shoes don't belong together in any galaxy, ever. What, did you miss a court appearance?" He promptly sulked while the others made introductions.

@littlekreen @Wiggin
The arrival of the Spriggan brought another smile back to the Timelord's face. When Trigger shouted out an objection to the giant tree's return, he chuckled and said, "Question? Maybe. But she's a friendly sort, I wager, aren't you. A lot's happened since you came out of the cold, Reegan. Join us over here, won't you? I'll make introductions!"

@Not_Amy
The 11th Doctor turned back to the elevator group, only to blink in surprise at the 13th Doctor's interruption and her chatter. Slowly, sentence by sentence, his grin returned. "Oh, brilliant. You're gorgeous, you are. C'mere." And when the 13th approached expecting her sonic, she got a hug instead. Once he stepped back, 11 frowned critically at her and shook his head. "You're a bit of a disappointment, though. Still not ginger! I'm starting to think we just don't have any permutation of the gene for it."

Then he reached into his pocket and produced her sonic screwdriver, passing it over. "Love the chic, by the way. Very Jem and the Holograms. Not admitting I ever watched it, of course."

At Abby's confusion, the Doctor pat her on the shoulder. "It's like flags, you see. Even if you don't have an America anymore, you had a flag with 50 stars on it. But you've also had one with 15 stars, and with 20 and many more besides depending on how many states were in the union of the time." He jabbed a thumb against his chest and said, "We're not the same edition of the flag but we're still the same flag, yeah?"

@ChrisClark13 @Wade Von Doom
Ayana's question about the elevator seemed to shake the young man from his reverie at being reunited with both his beloved companions and his other selves. "Right. The lift." He frowned at the 10th Doctor. "You didn't break it coming down, did you?"

@The Wanderer @Not_Amy @Wade Von Doom
At Delsin's question, the Timelord exchanged looks with his other selves and pointed. "That's 10. I'm 11. And she's...?" He raised an eyebrow, and then suddenly looked fascinated. "Wait, how are you...I was... I mean, I'm all out of...but you're..." His word order fell apart entirely until he just shook his head incredulously and breathed out a "Blimey!" at the thought of a new regeneration, when he'd thought he was all out. If she was going to number herself, she'd have to volunteer it.

Nomad's question got his brain working again and the 11th snapped his fingers. "Yes, possibly, just possibly. I don't suppose either of you brought your Tardis?" he asked, glancing between 10 and 13.

Then he flapped his hands at both of them, all those in front of him actually, in a gesture that was equal parts attention-getting and shooing. "Let's chat on the lift up, shall we?"

Moire B-220

@Wade Von Doom
Moire turned at Luxem's approach and gave him a friendly smile. His nervousness was, sadly, something she was very used to. Civilians often had no idea how to react around a Spartan. Even fellow UNSC enlisted and their officers, even Marines didn't always keep a seasoned voice or a calm face. "Nice to meet you," she said, taking his hand and giving it a firm, non-crushing shake. "I think the exit's being taken care of," Moire answered with a toss of her head and hair in the direction of the elevator presumably leading up. "It wouldn't hurt to get advance warning of intruders, though. Good thinking!"

@Not_Amy
Like Morgan, Moire's reaction to the door being torn open was just as martial. She picked up a tall rifle she'd looted and promptly sighted down it, not bothering to don her helmet given the risk of imminent conflict. The Spartan almost pulled the trigger when Reegan and Dusk loomed into sight. Covenant had made all humans wary of all alien life, after all. Yet a few didn't seem to mind their arrival and even recognized these two. Slowly, very slowly, she allowed the barrel of her rifle to dip down.

"There's no chain of command I recognize," Moire said to Morgan, eyes still fixed on the immense walking tree. "The man in the bowtie seems to have a plan to get us up to the surface, though, and the group that just came down can probably get us back up. Eventually, we'll need to establish actual leadership. In the meantime..."

The redheaded Spartan glanced at Abby as she passed her remark on. Then Moire looked towards Morgan and Luxem alike and grinned. "If it all goes to hell, stick with me. I'll get us out of here especially if I have backup."

Once shorter than the 10th doctor at 5'10 the spriggan now looked over at Moire as she approached now a few inches taller than both. A green barky body very humanoid but still a tensing barky skin more clearly muscular than it had been. A midsection still empty at large but for a spine wreathed in luminous vines and the distortion of something still there beyond. Atop the Spriggan's head of long black vine hair a four-inch-tall pixie known to the Redguard as Whilloki among densely sprouting flowers. The pixie waved at Morgan, Luxem, and Moire as other colored faces peer on barely seen through holes in Reegan's body. The Spriggan herself just raised a brow of misty white eyes at the slow lowering of Moire's weapon. Cautious things were adventurers but the human didn't fire so just nodded at Moire instead.
@Epiphany. @Not_Amy @Wade Von Doom

A matched gaze is dropped as Reegan is distracted by Odaw requesting the passage be opened. Tired she obliged him to stop and look down pressing her fingers at strange angles through transparent fibrous distortions of space within the near-dimensions of her spirit portal. The vines gripped Reegan pulled a hole into view through a faint blue-violet flare of energies carving apertures into slipspace tunnels Moire might be familiar with. At the front a wreath of vines leading somewhere out at a hard angle to normal space and three pairs of eyes at the end of a long vine tunnel. The Spriggan continued as Odaw did whatever he cared to. As she wasn't exerting herself other than bleeding as she walked didn't concern herself for the energy it took to keep active.
@Wade Von Doom @Epiphany.

Reegan waved to the doctor as he moved her to motion once more the purple flowers of her vine hair swaying between the pointed crown spars with an ardent wave, "Haassethur! I am glad you are okay! I am eager to know those who come with us!"

Another prone to rapid chatter a single pair of those eyes, Odaw, quickly found communications impenetrable as all echoes of what he could tell was his signal is instead music. A voice familiar at least to Alec echoes in the vast empty place from Reegan's midsection, "Complications. Not jamming, specifically. Hmm. Curious. Directed pulsed pseudorandom noise transmission? Harmonics all music. No silence. Intent relevant. Bacteriological indicators still stable. all airborne spores dead on entry. Incompatible with life in local space. Incompatible with tampering intent of living creature? Dies on entry? Living, bad descriptor. Requires more analysis. Progressive signal loss in pseudo-organic network. Possible resistance, not immune."
@Wade Von Doom

Closer to the elevator she found a human testing metal arms something she thought rather Dwemer. Though she knew as much it likely wasn't. So many foreign things were here, even with an idea Odaw was talking about her, Reegan had no context of his words. Odaw was not a Blessed bonded to her. The bark-skinned Spriggan stopped before the woman on the ground and bent down to help her up. Though Kaori's eye might see the network the chatter mentions it was indeed behind a deep layer of interference. A deep and dark network indeed it stretched to the Soul Carin to the inconsistent nature of the purgatory to which she was bound, the Dreamsleeve.

Seen close Reegan had no teeth or even a tongue behind her mouth just a voice among a sparkling depth, "Experimenting? Even in this place? Humans will never surrender their curiosity. it is good for the enemies of life. If you need healing we have some here that can. I will help you to the doctor"

The purple pixie piped up hidden among Reegan's head blooms, "Sssss! They use iron. Don't like iron. We like the reaper tree better!"
@OSDDefrag

Whether Kaori came with Reegan's assistance she guided others toward the doctor and Callintus. A threefold soul weighed heavily on the natural laws and she could certainly see them as the one being they were. The smile hardened but remains as Reegan rubbed her hands together with a pale yellow glow from between her joints to pull a cheek of the nearest doctor of themself.

Each a similar experience as a friendly pinch of flesh inexplicably rose on the other two with a friendly if stern tone from Reegan, "Three of the same soul on the same soil strains the natural laws, Haassethur!"

Shortly let go Reegan added with a cant of her head and wide eyes, "I will trust you know what you were doing if you have survived this kind of travel so long."
@Epiphany.@Not_Amy @Wade Von Doom

Reegan sighed lingering on the three then commented quietly to Callintus, "I don't know when the next alignment of Nirn and Masser and a plane of Oblivion will be but I think either Arkay or Clavicus Vile. If it is the Dremora, use fire."
@Wade Von Doom

The others she certainly didn't recognize though one caught her eye. A presence of being inside them the black creatures were inclined to create. Parasites that they were she wasn't inclined to let it slide. Reegan stepped forward to lean entirely too close to Nomad. A pair of white misty holes for eyes stare at his then her head darts down to follow the Other.

Reegan's eyes narrow at Eye Dee Kay within Nomad an unnatural gaze deeper than one would like common to psychopomps but backs off a little after sensing none the Xenomorph's feral soul, "Not one of the black creatures. Is the thing inside you supposed to be there?"
@The Wanderer

Last edited:
Reactions: OSDDefrag
- Thor Odinson, God of Thunder - @ChrisClark13 @Wade Von Doom @Epiphany. @Not_Amy

Thor hadn't even gotten used to the weight of his holstered Lightsaber before another had taken an interest in the peculiar weapons, specifically Ayana, who had taken a liking to the red one and its seething noises. Thor simply raised his hands and stepped away when she spoke up.

"Be my guest!" He said casually, letting her test it a safe distance away. After Ayana was satisfied with the weapon's cutting power, she turned her attention to the Asgardian and introduced herself.

"Thor. And, well, anything's better than being painfully experimented upon by some lunatic who surely pretends to be a scientist." Thor shuffled, shaking his head a little. "Soooo...getting along nicely! Yourself, my...glittered up friend?"

Before anymore chatter could be had, Alec shouted and everyone readied themselves for a fight for their lives, Thor preparing to test his new weapon on those freakish monsters, igniting the Lightsaber swiftly, but the mood turned from tense to very strange, at least to Thor, rather quickly, as it turned out; Another Doctor had shown up.

"...wait--" Thor deactivated his Lightsaber and gestured in a bewildered manner toward the Doctors. "Just how many of you Doctors are there? And are any of you actual Doctors?" He spoke up with a few unconscious chuckles mixed with his words as he couldn't quite believe what he was seeing.

- Artis Solum, Twilight Warrior - @Wade Von Doom

Frankly, Artis was utterly amazed at just how humble Callintus was, yet also inspired evermore. The belly laugh and enthusiastic hug really topped it off however, Artis was on the verge of crying tears of joy afterwards, but wiped his eyes quickly and cleared his throat to try and at least attempt to be composed, if only a little bit. The Knight's words on how he was past his prime and how Artis's was deserving of the honour and his Keyblade...well, they just sent tremors through his soul. And that's an understatement. Artis would find himself looking upon his Keyblade with a little more pride now, with an affirmed nod to the Knight and a smile with welled-up eyes.

"Thank you...*ahem*, thank you, Sir Callintus. I, I think I needed that." His first words were broken from his almost-sobbing state, but he rubbed his eyes again with his coat sleeve and stood up straighter and continued in a more stable, grateful tone. "I'll do my best. I will. But if I may, don't sell yourself too short! With words and actions like that, you're a hell of a hero. Yet even so...to be a hero, like you, it would be an honour, tremendously so!" Even now, Artis still fawned over the noble Knight, clutching his Keyblade tightly and slinging it over his shoulder. Soon his eyes widened as he had an idea.

"Hey...when we get out of here, we should have a drink. I don't know where or how, but somehow, somewhere, we really should. Even if it's just for the simple reason that we'll be alive. Otherwise, we can just, talk?" Artis fell over himself a tad with his suggestion, seemingly becoming embarrassed. "S-Sorry, I'm rambling, but you get what I mean, right? Hell, we should all go to a Bar, really."

Suddenly, there was shouting, action and fear as Alec bellowed, but before Artis could respond, the seeming crisis was averted by the arrival of more friendly faces and apparently more Doctors...was he like the eponymous Xehanort in having multiple selves or for another reason? He couldn't tell nor did he hear their explanations.

- Sub-Zero, Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei - @Wade Von Doom @Epiphany. @Not_Amy

To say Sub-Zero was bewildered would be an understatement, even Thor's confusion could not compare to Kuai Liang trying to wrap his head around multiple Doctors. It was bad enough beginning to deal with Kronika in his world, now a Time Traveler having multiple selves, all radically different from each other in most ways and with the woman, every way.

"I'm not going to pretend I understand what's happening here. Be it our displacement, the imprisonment and there being many individuals called "The Doctor" and all seemingly being the same person..." Sub-Zero began, rubbing his beard as he had taken his mask off earlier, but soon would stand up straight after pondering and would speak earnestly.

"But the four of you seem as if you know much, more than we do. So if you can help us escape this damned place, I would be in your debt. All of you." He then paused, remembering he hadn't actually introduced himself to most present.

"Ahh, I've forgotten something: I am Sub-Zero, Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei, you may call me Grandmaster or Kuai Liang. Or whatever amusing nickname crosses the jesters amongst us. I almost hope I don't happen upon Johnny Cage before the day is done..." Sub-Zero introduced himself proudly, though he derailed a tad upon remembering the infamous actor from his realm, quickly straightening himself out, perhaps before anyone had even noticed he'd lost track.

"Once again, if any of you require my martial prowess, be it for teaching or fighting, don't hesitate to speak up. I can assure you, even the least experienced among you will become stronger under my wing...one more thing: If any of you happen to catch sight of a yellow-robed Ninja, tell me immediately. He's a friend." Sub-Zero concluded on a particularly melancholy note for himself, his sullen face and downward eyes telling the whole story to the keen-eyed.

- Lord Horus, Iron Lord of Eternal Radiance - @ kind of everyone really. lol

"I'll keep an eye out, Grandmaster. Lord Horus, by the way, Iron Lord and like our friend Nomad, a Guardian of The Last City. This here is my Ghost! My...constant companion." Lord Horus spoke up after Sub-Zero had finished, initially a reserved tone as he had noted Kuai Liang's sorrow, but would become more friendly as he addressed everyone else, gaggle of Doctors included, with his Iron Sigil-adored Ghost floating alongside him, seemingly taken aback by Horus's dejected tone.

"How hurtful, would you rather I hovered off? Who'd listen to your lectures then, old man?" Horus's Ghost's voice dripped with snark and though it was clear living with his Ghost, the source of Horus's immortality, was hard work at times, the Iron Lord's hearty chuckle was enough to reassure the others that it wasn't all bad. "I love you too, Ghost. But I'm not that old." His Ghost would motion in as close a fashion as a limbless drone-thing could to suggesting that he did indeed think Horus was that old, to the others in a jesting manner.

Once again multiple thing happened. Music, light out, clapping. Someone was having fun making them freak out. Like a Gosunkugi on steroids. Now that was a scary thought. But she wasn't scared because she was the best. Still she would have to punt the pale boy for good measure. Except he wasn't a martial artist so there was that too. Gaah why was everything so complicated! Fortunately the ripping of the wall meant going to business.

Or not... it was just the plant girl and the big monstruous... thing... though well she was a bit like a lot different was she even the tree girl she met earlier.

-Huh? Ya the tree girl or sumthin?

And then she used magic. Well magic was bad. And the skeletal hand emerging for the scribble. Yeah the needle for bad got higher.

And so Ranma decided to just leave to another part namely the elevator where more people were here. And where they were now... three doctors. Curiously their explanations made... sense. Time travelling, she knew about that. She hgot fed up by that and her disastrous experience with the nanban mirror. But if there was a girl doctor then...

-Huh did ya fall in Nyannichuan too?

RC-1207 "Sev" Character Sheet

Plan had been to fight and shoot his way to this place, to Inmate Contraband, to get his armor and weapons back maybe get some new artillery as well.

That plan had been seemingly derailed when he got saddled with others along the way but, here he was after all looking at another larger ragtag group of escapees. The chatterbox and the man who led them here were quick to strike up conversation with another of this group with odd word choices.

Sev doesn't waste time with pleasantries. He walks past everyone and commences browsing for his belongings using the labels in a methodical manner. He snaps open a few as he goes when their listed contents sound familiar, but is disappointed several times when the contents are actually not what he's looking for.

Just when it looks like this would take too long, he opens the right crate where his armor and weapons have been lying in wait. The armor fits over the jumpsuit just fine and Sev is comforted by the exoskeleton it provides him. It is also a pleasant surprise to him that his weapons and all their components were in working order upon inspection. He had expected them to be gone at worst, or taken out of commission at best. The people who ran this prison were so confident in their containment procedures that they didn’t deem either necessary.

All the better for their rightful owners. Or in this case anyone who got to them first.

Sev looks around when he hears someone ask who the leader was around here. He also has the same question, and none of the answers he overhears are satisfactory to one who has spent his life in a command structure.

When one is in unfamiliar territory, you look for anything familiar. For Sev, this means he looks around for any familiar attire or weapons. And he sees several people holding light sabers.

Jedi. One was too young, likely a Padawan of one of the others. Now which was the commanding Jedi General? Could be the reptilian, the blonde woman, or the man. He approaches the man and woman, saluting them.

“Republic Commando Twelve oh seven, reporting for duty. Who is the commanding Jedi General?” He asks reading their faces for any indication they knew what he was talking about.

The prisoners went through the crates, looking for their stuff if it was in any of the boxes. Garrus and John both broke off from the Doctors and everyone else to find their stuff in the boxes to. Garrus found his box first. M-97 Viper, still in... well, okay condition, it'd been through a lot traveling with the Turrian, considering he spent a good few years hunting underground gangs and nearly dying in the process. Wick found his soon after. He didn't have much, just a pistol. Heckler & Koch P30L, with a custom recoil compensator, disrupts the aim when fired.

"Bit too light, isn't it?" Garrus asked, with John looking over his shoulder at the alien. "I mean, a pistol isn't really gonna stop the crawling aliens with exoskeleton bodies, especially if it's old human tech like that."

"..... I get by with it." He said, nodding his head to what Garrus was saying. He would need proper firepower if they were gonna continue out of the base, but it was still a good weapon to have on standby. He could usually act faster with it.

Garrus loaded his rifle up with a thermal clip, before continuing to talk to the anti-social killer. "We didn't properly introduce each other. I'm Garrus." The Turian raised his hand to shake John's, who hesitated for a moment, before shaking back.

"John."

"Never seen an alien?"

"Can't say I have 'til today."

"Last two weeks have been a first for a lot of us." He said once they broke their handshake. "You usually go fighting in a suit?"

"Kevlar." John informed, grabbing his jacket's collar.

"Oooh, stealthy. Hitman?"

"... Something like that." Bit hard to explain in their current situation. "Soldier?"

"Ehhh, something like that."

John eyed Garrus' weapon, curious about the advanced rifle. "Mind if I look?"

"Oh, sure." Like that, Garrus handed over the rifle. Wick did some practicing with the aiming and placement of the weapon, trying to figure out how it worked. It was a heavy thing for sure, and John quickly figured it used something besides regular steel bullets for ammo.

"What's it take?"

"Thermal clips. Bit easier to carry around than yours" He nodded down to where John's pistol clips were located in his suit pockets, since they were slightly dangling from their weight.

"Far future?"

"What year are you from?"

"2014."

Garrus whistled. "2185."

"Goddamn, you're that far into the future?" Delsin called out, approaching the two. "Shocked you even know what a human is, figured we wouldn't even be alive by 2060."

"Well, a couple decades ago in my world, we were wishing we hadn't met you. A bad few months between us, blame to go on both sides, though talk to enough Turians, they'll say otherwise. I, on the other hand, have met enough humans that I reached tolerable levels of bias towards your kind." He sarcastically answered the young Conduit, who chuckled in return.

"Oh, my brother's definitely got to meet you, he'd be having a field day. Delsin, by the way."

"Garrus Vakarian." The two shook hands, and soon another would join up. This being the big hunk......... AKA, Thor.

"Ahhhh, glad to see we're all getting to know each other here." The thunder god stated, getting between Delsin and John. "Not to, start gossiping, or say anything badly about our other compatriots, but is anyone here finding it really hard to know who's who?"

"Yes, I've been having that same problem!" Delsin quickly commented. "There's like, fifty people here, and three of them share the same name-- or really, title."

"One called themselves 13, another 11, think the one in the brown suit was 10?"

"To be fair... We've been kinda busy." John spoke up, since they'd all been running and trying to survive, or locked in a cell, the whole time they'd been on this planet.

"Yeah, but I mean, we could at least take a moment to like breath and figure out who's who. I've been meaning to talk to the cat girl this whole time, and I lost her between the black trenchcoat dude and Grand Master Sexay."

"Isn't she a dog, actually?"

"No, you're thinking of Morgan, I'm talking the one with white hair."

"Yes, that's Alistia, warrior of Light, rather friendly girl, might have a bit of a crush on me, but... can't complain." He said that with a smile, then tried getting serious again. "Sorry."

"Look, I'm sure we'll have time to actually exchange names and holo-numbers once we're out, but for right now, I think it's excusable if we don't know each other's names off the bat, as long as we're working together to find an exit out of here."

"Indeed." Another voice came from begin the group, this one of 'Grand Master Sexay.'.................. Sub Zero. "Our focus is to escape this infernal prison and find our ways back to our home realms."

"Yeesh man, you always this tense sounding?"

"Only when my life's been threatened." There were a lot of xenomorphs outside this room.

"Fair enough." Couldn't argue with it.

Before the group could discuss anything further, the lights within the room suddenly went dim. Total darkness. And a familiar song started to play.

Alec turned his omni-tool on to get some light, and the song was playing through it and any other device with a microphone. "Not this again." Alec sighed. Then, the door started to open. And the air vents started to leak water.

"We need some light over here!" Garrus shouted out, as he, John, Delsin, Zero and Thor gathered at the entrance, prepared to fight off the aliens if they approached.

@Wiggin

As Sammy tried figure out how the elevator worked, something loud went off above the elevator, like an explosion. The elevator shaft shook for a few seconds, before the elevator itself dropped by about a foot. The support cables suddenly became very loose. And the elevator was about to drop god knows how many floors down. Quickly acting, Zero turned around blasted Ice around the elevator to stop it dropping any further, with Thor and others rushing over to Sammy to get her before the ice broke. As they got closer though, water poured down the shaft like a river, washing everyone but Thor away from how powerful the water was coming down. The started to melt from it and break, but Thor reached it in time; grabbing the top with his shoulders. "GO!" He shouted, struggling to keep the object up from both its weight, and the added water rushing down. Once she was out, Thor let go. The sparks from the elevator quickly faded into darkness as it dropped below.

Water then started to flow freely from the vents now, and the alien creatures outside could be heard shouting. "Everybody look for a way out!" Alec shouted. The Scotsman approached the front entrance group, readying up with his own rifle to prepare a barrage of gunfire to take as many aliens as they could. Though if the xenos didn't get them, the water would. It was already up to their knees after three minutes, and it was gonna keep rising until the room was flooded. Didn't help that all around them, if you could hear past the constant water flow, there was crawling all around, so breaking through the ceiling wouldn't seem as good an idea like last time.

Other prisoners ran over to Alec and the gang, grabbing whatever guns or weapons they could to help. As the door rose up, they could just make out the faint shadows of aliens stalking about, still somewhat hesitant to attack with Reegan nearby, but it seemed they were starting to get braver, and slowly approached. "Wait for them to get closer!" Alec shouted over the water.

Checking the other sides of the room turned unless quickly, as no one found another door out of here. "Dammit!" Thor shouted. If he tried even thinking up a spark of electricity, everyone in the room would fry by the water. With him, they could stand a chance, but no thunder? No chance. Those things were in too great a number to take on with such weapons.

As the xenos approached, Alec continued to shout, "Waaaait..... Waaaait!" They couldn't miss a shot. Every one had to count. Just as the first alien was about to leap out to attack, with Alec already spotting him, suddenly something fell out from the ceiling within the hallway. It was pink, it was blobby, it had red feet, and it looked like a plushy.

open_graph.0.jpg

It struck the first alien in front of the little guy with a big mallet, sending him flying down the hallway with such force, there was smoke coming off it! Alec was suddenly taken aback by the appearance of the weird pink guy, as well the others, and before they could attempt to help him, Kirby's mouth opened wide. The hallway became a vacuum within a millisecond, as all the alien creatures were dragged into Kirby's mouth. By the time he finished, he had ballooned to twice his size. He took a moment to position his feet, then blew out from his mouth a massive, bright star from his mouth; shooting out to the end of the hallway, and destroying it in another massive explosion. It was so powerful, it sent the pink guy flying into the contraband room, just missing Alec and Garrus' heads, and landing in the water with a big splash. He seemed fine when he started floating.

Zero quickly ran over to the entrance and froze it shut with a large piece of ice. The water was till flowing, and he tried his best to freeze the vents shut so the water would stay out, but there was no way it would hold under all the pressure. "The ice won't hold forever! We must leave!"

"There's no way out!" Amy shouted, as she and Rory came running back with the others. "We couldn't find another exit!"

The way back was likely collapsed from the explosion, and if not, it would crawling with more of those things by the sounds. They were stuck in a death trap. The only thing Alec could think up was, "Then we go back to the flooded sections!"

"What?!" Rory shouted.

"Look, it's the only way we know out of here, if the hole Moire made isn't covered by debris, we could at least try and find another way, like a vent, or maybe see if we can a hole to a different room from there!"

"The whole section is flooded!" Thor argued, "we go back there, we run a gambit of those creatures and drowning!"

"What the fuck choice do we have?! We either drown here, or back there!"

"We wait for the water is rise, and try out chances above!"

"THE FUCKIN' WATER IS COMING FROM ABOVE, WE'LL JUST BREAK INTO ANOTHER FLOODED ROOM!"

"WE GO BACK, WE JUST GO INTO A FLOODED ROOM BELOW US--"

"HEY!" The 10th doctor shouted, trying to get their attention. "We are getting nowhere with this! If you two wanna keep shouting, then be my guest, but we have fifty or so people also scared of drowning to death, and agreeing to a plan is better than arguing two and seeing who's the better shouter!"

"Then you come up with a goddamned plan, doctor man, I'm all fuckin' deaf ears!"

While Alec was shouting with Thor and the Doctor, someone who'd remained relatively quiet throughout this whole ordeal, Jacket, had realized one of the rectangular boxes had a small hole in it. And upon checking through it, he noticed something was glowing, like it had power. He could just make out a few words, 'free for use... public.' It was a sign. And of it had power, it could be of some use. So, taking out a small pocket knife, he jammed the blade between the wood of the box to pry it open. Once Alec finished shouting, 'I'm all fuckin' deaf ears,' Jacket managed to break apart the wood, and a side of the box fell forwards.

Onto Alec's head. With a bang, Alec fell face first into the water with the wooden box side joining him. Thankfully, he wasn't unconscious, just momentarily out of it, as the water quickly brought him back to his senses, and his head popped up with a large gasp and a few coughs from swallowing the water. Inside the box?

ae1d4573f0f7997b0a37cad3a9d70227.jpg

A thing which made 10 smile and laugh. "Oh, you LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY THING!" He shouted in a joyful voice, rushing over to the door to unlock it with his key. Actually managed to work, considering it wasn't his. Water rushed inside when the door opened, and everyone could tell it wasn't a regular police box the moment they looked inside.

f793a5006a558f5c69bd01079e6e4f00141065e8r1-855-570v2_uhq.jpg

"Ooooh, one of you redecorated!" 10 said aloud to his other reincarnations. "I don't like it." He then said bluntly.

"Whoa~" Amy muttered once she and Rory got inside. "It's like... really cavey in here." It did look like the inside of that cave from that movie 'The Descent.'

"How in the hell--" Alec was cut off by Amy before he could finish speaking. "Bigger on the inside. It's a, really big shipped called the TARDIS."

"Time And Relative Dimension In Space." Rory clarified. "Takes some getting used to."

Garrus, John and Kirby entered next, all three stunned by the inside. "This..... this beats the Normandy by a mile in terms of stealth." Next came Callintus, who asked, "How...." staggered off as he took in the unnatural size of the boxes inside.

"Timelord technology, warp space to help make something small bigger, you should see how much room we can give pockets!" He quickly explained, running around the console to get the thing started. It didn't seem that much different from his console.​

Sammy

Things seemed to be dying down at the moment. Sammy fiddled with the control panel within the elevator, trying to see if she could scavenge any parts or see how many levels there really were. In her experience, elevators like these sometimes had secret floors, so maybe this one could lead to the surface. From behind her she could hear chatter between people, one of them she recognized was the rash thundergod. Most of the conversation was mostly blotted out by her focus on the control panel. She was quickly ripped out of her trance by the description of someone having white hair. Turning, she quietly asked “did someone mention me?” and waited a few seconds. Having seen that no one was talking about her she resumed her duties of figuring out the inner workings of the elevator.

Sammy didn’t do it for long though, since from behind her she heard the sound of rushing water, followed by a loud squeaking of the warehouse’s doors. At first, Sammy was confused. Had the facility’s guards found them, did the aliens leave? Before she could turn to test her theory, a loud bang rang out from above her. Along with the bang came a sudden shaking of the elevator.

“Nonononono” she frantically mumbled. The elevator shook again, having her fall on her back. Pain surged up her spine and in her tailbone. She had to get out. She attempted to climb out with the help of several group members, but they were washed away in a large wave of water. Luckily, she still had a grip on the floor, but even that little glimmer of hope was washed away. Sammy had fallen back into the elevator, hurting her back even more. The wind had been knocked out of her this time. “Ow…” she whispered.

Eventually she was helped out of the elevator. Once she was out it seemed like the group had found some type of vehicle. It was a little blue box meant for telephones. Quickly, Sammy hurried in and sat on the ground. At the moment she was trying to hold off a panic attack. Her breathing was fast and ragged. “Ohgodohgodohgod” she murmured. This much action was definitely not her thing.

Trigger

Stuff was really starting to go downhill. Those aliens had busted themselves in and the music had come back. On the bright side, Trigger was now able to use his new gun. With a squeeze of the trigger on his rifle, a red beam of light pierced through three aliens from his vantage point. Another shot killed two more. Green blood sprayed over several boxes, melting the content inside them. One of the boxes exploded, apparently it housed a bomb in it. The explosion fragmented several pieces of wood into three more aliens. “Alright! Time to leave!” he shouted from his vantage point. Having expended the two shot he had at the moment, he whipped out his pistol and started firing. It wasn’t as effective as his rifle, but it did the job.

After several moments One of the group had found a large box. Trigger couldn’t tell what it was from above, but everyone seemed to be pouring into it… somehow. It looked like a clown car with the amount of people going into it. Trigger shook his head. It looked utterly stupid. He quickly realized that he wasn’t going to leave with them from where he was. “SHIT!” he shouted, quickly teleporting near the box and firing at a couple aliens. He was the last person to enter. He closed the door behind him with a sigh. Loud clanging could be heard from behind it. “I suggest we go,” he said. Trigger didn’t mention it to anyone in particular, but he really hope at least someone had listened.

Dusk

A Lot had happened in the span of what felt like five minutes. The first of the event that transcribed was water began to flow into the room. The vents had apparently been blocked off before, but were now releasing the water. One particular vent was suspended above Dusk’s head, causing him to get a nice little shower of water mixed with both alien and human blood. Another event that followed that was the fact that the gigantic metal doors to the room began to screech open. Warning lights flashed as the inky black creatures spread out and into the room.

The third and more immediate thing was that some strange explosion had happened in the elevator. Dusk turned to see that the strange ninja-like man had frozen the top part of the wires, stopping the fatal fall. A few people got up and tried to assist the white haired girl out of the lift, but were soon washed away by the current. The only one not washed away was the blond man. He seemed to be having difficulty with holding the elevator up. An intense feeling welled up in Dusk, and he was instantly next to the blond man. He didn't remember getting up and moving, but now he was helping holding the thing up. Rust slowly flaked off and down into the shaft below. It was a miracle this thing hadn't fallen before. With some difficulty, the girl was put back on solid ground.

Now that the main event had taken place, Dusk went about in trying to keep the aliens away from the group. Inside one of the boxes, he found an old piece of rope, which he used to wrangle a few of the creatures in place. It was amazing that he didn't harm them with his strength. After a few minutes, the man with the rooster mask had found a possible way out. With a loud crash and a small help from Alec, a large phonebox was revealed. It looked to be decently old, with some specks of blue paint missing, but in all it was intact. Everyone was soon coralled into the box. Inside was a large room, almost cavelike in structure and it featured a large control panel in the middle. Dusk's entrance into the vehicle wasn't the most graceful. Due to his large height, he hand to crouch down and squeeze himself through the door. His attempt wasnt totally successful, since one of his horns scraped the top of the doorway. Dusk saw the white haired girl, who had entered after him, walk in and have awe cover her face before she sat down and started to hyperventilate. Dusk didn't have any knowledge of what was happening so he went about leaning on a nearby wall. He looked even more creepy than he already was with his new cloak. His appearance could be described as a mix between the from reaper and a demon. He went about counting all the people that had entered, making sure all were accounted for.

Samuel Esperanza followed the other prisoners into what appeared to be an immense warehouse, stacked high with rows of boxes and containers of all different sizes, most of them marked in some fashion. Many appeared to indicate weapons, but others were less obvious in their indicated contents.

He was also surprised at the sight of so many other people present. Just like when he had first been captured and transported to the base, they all appeared to be quite different from eachother, as if they had just stepped off of completely different planets. They wielded different levels of technology, with quite a few who seemed to use primitive-looking Iron Age implements.

There were also some humans with animal characteristics, but he knew of worlds where relatively minor bio-alterations like that weren't unheard of. What was far more shocking was that some of them weren't even human. As far as he knew from his school studies and general omninet browsing, no other intelligent alien life had been discovered, at least in their corner of the galaxy. So to see blatantly non-human, intelligent beings present among them was...deeply surreal.

And somehow, ever since entering the warehouse, he could now understand what everyone was saying, whereas before it was all gibberish to him. It was both relieving and intensely confusing. He tensed up upon seeing that one of the prison troops he had seen from earlier was also present, but apparently he was allied with them, or at least non-hostile. Seems that whatever had happened to his gods-damned base had forced a change of allegiance.

He had so many questions swimming around in his head, but for now, he had more important matters to attend. Going off what the others were discussing, it seemed that this warehouse was meant to store confiscated weapons and equipment from the prisoners who were brought here, which meant there was a very good chance his own gear was here too. Following the others' lead, he began to browse through the rows of containers.

It took a few minutes of searching, but soon enough, he spotted a box with the emblem of the Hestia Colonial Defense Force emblem on it, along with icons of a spacesuit, a rifle, and ammunition, along with a couple others. He opened up the box, and sure enough, his GMS-issued assault hardsuit, service rifle, spare magazines, his backpack, and his ruggedized dataslate were all present.

He took a moment to duck behind one of the rows so he could change out with at least some degree of modesty. After a couple minutes, he was fully suited up, and already feeling much better now that he was geared up again.

Mech Pilot Suit 1a.jpg

After making sure that all of his equipment was accounted for, Samuel returned to the group, leaving his helmet off for the time being, following Moire's example so that everyone could see his face clearly. He made his way over to the woman who called herself simply "The Doctor". Apparently there was more than one of them, which was weird, and they all seemed a little...odd. Eccentric. But there was no doubting that she had helped him escape, and he intended to thank her properly.

But before he could do so, the lights suddenly cut out, causing him to startle. Expecting trouble and seeing everyone else ready their weapons, he quickly ducked down, donned his helmet, locked the collar seal and readied his rifle. His helmet's tactical HUD appeared on inner surface of the visor, relaying a 3D map of his surroundings from the suit's sensors.

Before he could get much further, a pair of lights turned back on over one of the other Doctor's and Alec, followed by bizarre audio of applause from the overhead speakers. An alarming pounding noise echoed from the sealed door to the nearby corridor, and just as it looked like something hostile was about to barrel in, it turned out instead to be a...humanoid tree creature, and...a large shadowy figure with an animal skull for a face. Apparently they were allies, according to the reactions of the others in the group.

He was really glad that someone had immediately recognized one of them. He was almost about to pull the trigger on the one with the animal skull.

This was followed by the arrival of a third Doctor on one of the large elevators at the edge of the warehouse, along with a gaggle of freaking faries being released from one of the containers by the tree-creature. At this point, he was expecting outright wizards and superheroes to begin showing up.

Unfortunately, trouble finally caught back up to them. As the group began to approach the elevator to make their way out, the same ominous music from earlier began to play, followed immediately by a rumbling explosion further up, and the elevator suddenly beginning to fall loose in the shaft. Even worse, water was beginning to flood into the room, both from the elevator shaft and from the vents in the ceiling.

It was here that his hunch about magic and powers was proved right. One of them fired some kind of energy stream from their hands into the rushing water, freezing in place in order to slow the elevator from falling, while the other, who was seemingly human, held the weight of the elevator up with unbelievable strength and rescued one of their allies who had been caught inside.

Compounding matters further, a group of very hostile-looking creatures was beginning to encroach upon them from one of the adjacent corridors. Between the flooding and the monsters, things were beginning to look rather dire...until a small, cute, pink blob creature crashed down from the ceiling, smashed one of the monsters with a comically-proportioned mallet that appeared from nowhere, and then sucked all of them into it's mouth, inflating itself, and then shooting them all back out as a glowing, pointed star that completely obliterated the end of the corridor in a fiery explosion.

If Samuel hadn't confirmed multiple times that he was awake and fully conscious, he would have believed he was suffering from hallucinations from combat trauma. But no, this was apparently real.

As the group argued about what to do now that their initial escape route was cut off, one of them apparently discovered some sort of blue "police box" hiding inside one of the larger containers in the warehouse. The Doctors apparently knew exactly what it was, and one of them immediately moved to unlock lit. They opened the door, revealing a space inside that was far, far larger than it had any right to be. It looked like the interior of some sort of alien lab or temple from a sci-fi flick.

As much as today strained his grasp on reality, an escape route was now apparently open to them, and he wasn't about to object while the rest of the warehouse was being flooded. So he filed in with everyone else, making sure to keep clear of the door so everyone could get in as quickly as possible.

@Wade Von Doom @Not_Amy @Epiphany. @Snowtwo @littlekreen @ChrisClark13 @Nero Kunivas @OSDDefrag @Wiggin @The Wanderer

Ayana

The draconic woman looked around, deciding for now to just... stay a few steps away from everyone. Apparently the Fae things were friendly? Though friendly for Fae could still spell disaster for whoever was nearby and... and... she just didn't want to deal with it. Or at least, observe from a distance as she got a hold on the 'maybe the spooky insane tree person is fine' situation.

Though, probably best to keep that fireball staff handy just in case... and just in case those Alien things showed up again.

She ended up waiting some distance away, holding a perimeter of sorts with- like some of the others seemed to be doing.

Though when she decided to take her eyes off of the elevator for a while is of course when things went wrong (would've gone wrong even if she wasn't looking, but it's the principle of the matter- the moment you stop looking at something is when things tend happen to it).

Well, looks like the elevator's busted up now and... the pink blob thing is back. Joy. Also people arguing. Not that she had much to say that they weren't already saying... it's not like they would be able to make it out of here like she could if people started dying. It'd be grim and gristly, and still had a fair chance of her becoming monster chow. She started to look around for an alternate exit of her own and started fearing that she may have wait to wait until she could start 'mercy killing' drowning people so wouldn't die to the flooding.

Thankfully, it seems someone found something- saving her from having to think about doing such a thing. It looks like someone had found a... blue box? A blue box that was bigger on the inside? Well, she supposed that everyone could hide and barricade themselves in there for now until that too starts flooding.

As she followed the crowd inside, she stopped a moment (causing someone to bump into her surely) to look around. This... she had heard of magic that could make places like this- little... dimensional hideaways- she'd even had the chance to be in a few (one of which served as some rich ponce's tent or some such).

But she had never heard of, nor seen, anything like this. Realizing she was probably in the way after a bit, she muttered a "Sorry" and kept moving inside. At first, she thought it might not get any bigger, but she spied passages and halls leading off. Though probably best to save any exploring for later.

Ayana looked around once more, but this time for simply a place where she could lean against the wall and watch what was going on.

The 13th Doctor - Character Sheet

--------
“Oh! Hello!” The Doctor laughs when her younger self gives a hug and she returns it in kind.

“I know I been thinking the same. Fingers crossed next regeneration is a ginger though. And why you lying like that? One of our few favorite Telly shows that one.” Thirteen twirls her sonic.

Someone with whom she hasn't made the acquaintance of asks how they are going to tell the three of them apart and her eleventh incarnation provides the simplest solution. Which brought up a point she had been too distracted to consider until she looks at his confused expression.

“Riiight, about me. You can call me Thirteen. And as for how that’s possible, well that's a bit of a sticky wicket to tell right now.” Thirteen explains. She is one step ahead of Eleven’s question by activating her sonic and holding it high.

“Workin’on it! If mine is here we won’t need the lift!” The sonic screwdriver catches the signal of her TARDIS. “Ah! Brilliant! I got a lock on her!” She follows the signal “Stay still girl Mummy’s coming!” Several things then happen to distract her from seeking out her TARDIS. Lights went out; that music from the prison break returned to assault their ears; the elevator she had said they wouldn’t need is removed from the picture entirely; the warehouse started flooding; and the violent insectoids came charging in.Only for them to be not just stopped, but absorbed by an adorable pink blob.

“Huh. That’s a new one.” Thirteen says then jumps on realizing the water was already rising above her ankles. Some of the men, her youngest incarnation among them waste time yelling at each other about escape routes as they seem to have either missed or forgotten she was working on one already.

“So this is what it's like when not a lad seeing lads being lads.” Thirteen muses while wading through the water, following her sonic screwdriver’s lead to one of the larger boxes. Which was being opened by a man in a chicken mask already.

“We found her! Come -” Thirteen calls out to others before one side of the box falls onto one of the louder blokes and Ten beats her to the door. “Somebody grab him make sure he’s okay?!” She asks everyone in general while running into her TARDIS.

“Yes yes, we never like how we’ve redecorated!” Thirteen sticks her tongue out at Ten on his comment. He gets things started and she joins to get everything ready for when the door finally closes. Being built for far more strenuous conditions it seals to keep out the water flooding the space around it.

“Is everybody in?!” Thirteen asks looking around and doing a quick headcount. “Brilliant! Hold onto something might be a bit rough getting out of here!” She puts her hand on the biggest lever of the console. “Alright girl! Take us anywhere anytime but right here and right now!”

Thirteen pulls the lever. The TARDIS makes its dematerialization noise. From the outside it fades in and out of visibility until disappearing entirely; the void fills with water immediately.

Inside the TARDIS: The control room shakes and rocks enough to make it difficult for one to stand or even sit still.

“Don’t worry! This is...less than normal...but she’s had rough rides through time and space before! It’s just….” Thirteen looks at a nearby screen, which wouldn’t make sense to anyone other than The Doctors. “Time and space are at odds and ends and split-ends like I’ve never seen before. Just….have...to find...a calm point…” She thinks aloud making adjustments on the console with one hand while the other remains on the lever. “Aaaannnd...there’s one!” She pulls the lever again and the TARDIS jerks violently once more throwing a couple people about before settling.

"We made it!" Thirteen says in triumph rising from the floor after being tossed there by the inertia of the short journey. She smiles at her other incarnations and slaps the console.

“Old girl still has it!”

One of the other group approaches herself and Thor, and identifies himself by two words and three numbers before asking who among them was a ‘Jedi General’ which was not translated by whatever has been allowing Tsunade to understand and be understood. The only word she understood was ‘General’.

And Thor walks off without answering or acknowledging this commando.

“Rude.” Is all Tsunade says of that.

“I don't know what a ‘Jedi’ is, Republic Commando Twelve-Oh-Seven. But in a war of my world, I was one of five leaders of an army. I think you could call me a General.” Tsunade answers the man and hopes it is satisfactory for him. The man was in search of some semblance of familiar command in this wholly alien world for him to approach two strangers seemingly (to her) at random.

She overhears others asking how to differentiate the three people who are somehow one being named The Doctor. Their solution is simple in concept, as numbering has been how the people differentiate the numerous Kage over the years. The men are Ten and Eleven, the woman Thirteen with the other two having an odd reaction to it.

The moment the lights, once again, shut off Tsunade quickly ignites the dark around her with the green glow and hum of her lightsaber held overhead. The alien beasts break past what had been holding them back. Water rushes in. At the sight and sound of water Tsunade takes in several gulps of air before holding her breath. Hearing and seeing the elevator that would have been their escape, Tsunade expects they will have no other choice but to cut a path through the horde to another escape route.

Tsunade watches the doors open. She expects the horde to charge in as they have before and they do. The first one is stopped by a being Tsunade had expected to have either escaped in the chaos, or worse perished in it. Yet there it was with a hammer swooping in to save the moment like it had before. Except that had been a sword, if memory serves. The pink blob amazes them all even further with another ability that takes care of the horde in an explosive manner. Tsunade shuts off her lightsaber and returns it to a pocket.

Others argue about a course of action. Tsunade’s eyes dart around as each option is put on the table. None of them seem viable to her she just does not make her opinion heard since others were already doing so very loudly. She runs/wades over to the pink creature.

“Are you okay? What is your name?” Tsunade picks up the blob and asks of it. Before their capture it had tried to convey its name to them, to no avail. Maybe this time with some unknown force translating it could tell them now?

Tsunade hears a loud crash, and turns to see the others somehow rushing into a large blue box. There should have been no way more than two of their group would fit, yet the others run in unimpeded. Perhaps it was some door to a hidden shelter?

“Come with me!” Tsunade holds the pink blob to her chest and runs after the others into whatever awaits in the blue box.

“Wha?” Tsunade drops the pink blob in surprise at what she finds inside the box. It looks like a cave as someone points out but only superficially. So many questions but no time right now to ask them.

When the one called Thirteen calls for them to hold onto something Tsunade is unsure why until the chamber shakes and nearly throws her to the floor. On reflex she plants herself in place with chakra binding her feet to the floor.

"Hold onto me!" She calls out to any nearest her struggling with staying upright.

Tsunade doesn't need to serve as an anchor for long. The chamber jerks to a stop.

"You may let go now." Tsunade says to anyone who doesn't immediately let go of her.

“No chain of command?” Morgan asks incredulously looking around. Morgan herself was a lone wolf most of the time, but when in a group her inner nature wants to seek out the leader of said group. How could any group accomplish anything without at least one leader? They were then not a group in her mind, just a random gathering of individuals seeking and acting to their own ends.

One of the others, who goes by two words and some numbers also seeks out some kind of command. That makes her feel better even if the reason he goes to the blonde man and woman first out of everyone escapes her.

It is then a relief to Morgan when Moire says to her and Luxem the three of them come together if worst comes to worst. Though she has just met Moire and Luxem, as she has just met everyone else present, she wants to follow the two of them more than anything. Maybe it was because she felt bad for misjudging Luxem, or being smitten with Moire on the revelation of the face behind the helmet and the confidence with which she held herself. Whatever the reasons, Morgan resolves to stay by their side until such time she could return to her world.

"Here we go again." Morgan says at the lights shutting off and the music from earlier playing again. She actually gives a tired sigh when the room starts to flood as well. As expected the doors open and Morgan's necklace glows again ready to cast a spell but she does not run to join those at the door; should that line fall there needed to be another line for survivors to fall back on and to face the horde.

A pink blob manages to astound, Morgan included. Actually Morgan thinks this blob has to be a Daimon the way it inhales the horde at first in much the way a powerful Daimon of her world would devour a horde of lessers; and for a moment is concerned it would devour her next. But then it shows it is not a Daimon by spitting out it's large meal as a large destructive star.

There is then a few moments of arguments. Again. Mostly the males.

"We need an Alpha, this is childish" Morgan grumbles. She laughs when one of the men is nearly flattened as he is too distracted to avoid the fall of a large box side.

"Oh! Escape portal?!" Morgan's ears perk up and she grabs Luxem and Moire by a free hand each. "Finally! Come along!" She leads them by the hands through the flooding area into the blue box.

"This is..not an escape portal?" Morgan says on passing what she had thought was the threshold of a portal treading water in. The Doctors push buttons and pull levers like she had seen on television programs about space travel, her only indication that it was not a portal to some other area as she had thought.

The TARDIS (as it is called apparently) takes off and Morgan pulls both Moire and Luxem into a tight hug. Their combined weight prevents the trio from being thrown about by the ship. When the ship lands and settles Morgan releases the other two.

“Where are we?” Morgan asks of nobody in particular.

“Well that makes sense.” Abby nods in recognition of one of The Doctor explaining as best he can the nature of the three people who are separate yet one. In her travels she had seen the flag of the United States having different numbers of stars and had it explained to her by people who knew more about it. The first Doctor she had met was the Eleventh Doctor, the woman was the Thirteenth, and the other was the Tenth. Simple enough, far as this bonkers world was getting.

“Alright Docs. Think I understand enough now. Imma take point while that elevator is fixed up.” Abby shoulders her BAR. She sees and hears Alec is talking with some of the other men. Good for him, making friends. She has a mind to take the midpoint between the elevator and the main door to provide covering fire in the event of a breach and escape.

In no time it seemed, their zone of tranquility was invaded. By the water that was falling down from the upper floors, and then the beasts. Abby is ready to empty one magazine fast as she could before first Alec calls for everyone to wait, then for things to get weirder on the arrival of a pink blob. It swats one of those things away like a Bloatfly, then just inhales the rest and spits them out to demolish a wall.

“What...in the Sam Hill…” Abby says partly slack-jawed under the helmet as she tries to process what just happened.

The shouting of Alec, Thor and the Tenth Doctor snaps her back to their current predicament. Abby has no idea what to do to escape per say, but she has a mind to slap Alec again to calm him down then Thor as well. So she wades through the water towards them to do just that.

Fate it seemed had the same idea and Alec is ‘slapped’ with one side of a large box opened by the man in a chicken mask.

“What am I gonna do with this man?” Abby sighs and shakes her head coming up to Alec as he picks himself up off the flooding floor. She follows the others into the TARDIS while keeping her BAR out and trained on the doorway for any of those things that might make another charge before the door is shut.

“Time...and..relative...wha?” Abby tries and fails to follow Rory outlining what the name of this ship stood for while taking off her helmet. The name is so distracting that Abby misses Thirteen’s warning to grab hold of something at launch.

“Whoahhhh!” Abby flails and falls onto someone. Onto Alec specifically pinning him to the floor. Both her helmet and BAR fall from her grasp and slides across the floor.

“Howdy Al. Fancy meeting you here on the floor.” Abby says looking down at Alec. Being that the two were in heavy armor, it was far from a sensual experience and more hilarious to behold, these two armored people on top of each other as the place rocks and shakes before settling.

“Aww shoot. To be continued.” Abby winks down at Alec and climbs up off him.

“So where are we anyway?” Abby asks going for the door with no thought of caution and all curiosity….

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Last edited: