The Evrensel Confict -- Prologue: Chapter 1-- The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Nomad

The group went about their business, talking and interacting with one another in their own unique ways. While Nomad just sorta sat there. Just watching it all go on. And personally speaking, he was kinda glad there were other Guardians here to chat with, even though they each had their own quirks and such that it almost made his love of music seem normal.

So in between the two other Guardians, he'd ask them simple stuff. Like "What was your favorite thing to do when out in the openness of space?" or "What's the craziest thing you've ever seen in your life?"

Stuff a Guardian would ask.

But just as the conversation got more and more intense, something happened that Nomad almost pegged as a Vex tech. Instead of a cold mall, he was now standing on a beach. A sense of calm overwhelming him despite the oddity of the situation. Everyone else was there, all of them equally calm and at ease.

It unnerved him.

None of them questioned it, and the fact it felt so real meant something bad was happening, or was going to happen. So Nomad kept a hand on the Last Word, awaiting the moment where the cause behind this would drop the act and unleash hell upon them. Then just as things seemed to remain calm, they were back in the mall, a tidal wave washing through the mall. A truck being thrown at the big skull thing and the general conditions of a shitshow.

"What in the hell happened?" Eye Dee Kay would ask in place of Nomad, whom had no answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin

In between fighting off the girl from snagging his food, and trying to keep up morale with funny stories. Delsin felt great, despite the situation.

Almost like hanging with Eugene and Fetch. Only with more powers being used to mess with each other while they ate.

Then within seconds, things got weirder. They now were on a beach, the warm sand under him and a sense of utter calmness and relaxation despite the previous situation. When he got older and he had done most of what he wanted to do in life, he would want to live on an island in the tropics. Where it's just him and the nice warm sun, the smell of the ocean. Alone with his thoughts and the beauty of nature the only company.

Then like a good dream, it all went away in a split second, faster than his eye could catch. He was back in the cold mall, somewhat wet from the ocean. Or was it from the damn tidal wave going through the mall? Either or, Delsin was instantly not happy. "Okay, I might like to party in that fashion, but I don't like being drugged, seriously fucked up." He'd call out, making his frustration known.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hei

Just as the cherry pie that was this situation was almost finished, someone added more toppings. One coming in the form of a giant dragon thing that shot out beams of fire so hot and pure that it was damn near comparable to a laser. And only distracted by a giant creature attacking it, giving them the chance to make their getaway.

Following the pink blob, the group found themselves in a ruined office building, things all calm for once. That's when a person that looked like a human sized dragon in a cloak spoke to them, as she led them up some stairs. As they did so, Hei would just hang back a bit, letting the others go ahead so he could size each person as they passed him. Just in case things went south, he could have a plan within seconds. A tactic that seperated him from those who died in the jungle during the war.

When they were all gathered, Hei went ahead and asked "So, who knows what is going on?" The fact Nazis, zombie dragons, and alien creatures fought like common occurrence made Hei's expectations of answers to be low. Hell, if someone said "Because some person behind a screen did this." He'd believe it.

He just wanted answers.

@AIM Leader Wade @littlekreen @Not_Amy @Agent_Puncake @Epiphany. @Whoever-Else-I-Missed/Am-Too-Lazy-To-Tag

The cold was really starting to bite in on the young avatar now as she breathed some more fire to keep herself warm. She saw a few faces looking at her through the hole that truck she launched out of the way earlier made. "Hello." She made her presence known to everybody now before entering the shop. Yet again she made a rigid stomp and now a slide with her arms to make the truck simply slide out of the shop with a thin layer of its floor. That was quickly followed up by a push of her arms up as a rock wall slammed up to plug the hole. one could see the layers of the building in that slab. the 3 layers of floor followed by a couple cut pipes in concrete over an thick layer of different concrete that was the foundation of the mall.

"S-sorry about that." She tired to apologize to the group in the shop. Looking around after that she was amazed at the amount of stuff here. she had never actually seen a mall or a shop this big before with wares of this level of quality. sure they were old but they still had quality way beyond what was really possibly where she came from.

Shirou looked at each member of the impromptu group he had found himself in. It seemed nobody had sustained any major injuries, which was good. And though the cacaphony of battle was still raging from outside, it seemed none of the monsters or Nazi forces had followed them in.

Still, while they were safe for the moment, their situation left no end of questions. In addition to the Nazis, they had encountered a wide variety of different monsters, including a gigantic, sickly-looking dragon of all things. And the members of this group all seemed pretty different from eachother as well. A cute pink blob creature with strange powers, a draconic humanoid in a cloak and leather armor, a blonde woman in a green and beige japanese style outfit who could shoot fire and smash roads with her bare hands, a half-masked man in a stylized blue ninja garb who could create ice, and a black-haired man wearing an unsettling white mask and a black overcoat who could cast electricity.

He could believe that the blonde lady was a Servant and that the blue ninja and man in black were mages of some kind, but something felt 'off' about their power. It didn't seem to quite match with how the presence of magecraft felt as he knew it. And beyond that, there he had no explanation for the pink blob and the draconic girl. It was like nobody here truly fit. They also seemed like they were at a loss.

Could it be that all of them arrived here in the same way that he did?

Somehow, Ayana hadn't been left behind while her and the others were running around. Also, somehow the pink thing had had an idea of where to run to. She would save questioning that thing and maybe the others about what they knew about this strange city for later. As much as she wanted to collapse into one of the couches she spied in this building's ground floor, they weren't quite safe yet. Speaking the ground floor, it seemed... to be mostly some oversized lobby of some kind (the solider's captured soul was able to clue her in on that, but she would've put it together eventually).

She took a moment to press the solider's soul for information on where a safe place to hide out might be... but alas... they just hadn't been here very long much like everyone else. Meaning that he had no answers for her on that front. With a frown she looked up and around the building, looking for a way up further into it. Pressing the soul she had captive for information yet again, she directed her eyes towards a doorway near the... elevators(?) that had a "STAIRS" sign with a helpful picture on it. "Com'on, we're not safe yet," she commented aloud for all to hear as she made her way to the staircase.

She opened it up and gaped a bit at just how far they went up. She knew the building was big, she could see it, but a staircase like this is one that deserves to be built into the side of a mountain! Gathering herself, she waited for the others to make their way over, "So, how'd you lot of Heroes end up in this Hell? Well, rather, any ideas why? I'd chalk it up to a god toying with us, but..." she stopped herself from saying 'as you all know', but after a pause, she instead said, "Where I'm from that's not supposed to happen. Dunno 'bout where you lot are from though."
Hei

Just as the cherry pie that was this situation was almost finished, someone added more toppings. One coming in the form of a giant dragon thing that shot out beams of fire so hot and pure that it was damn near comparable to a laser. And only distracted by a giant creature attacking it, giving them the chance to make their getaway.

Following the pink blob, the group found themselves in a ruined office building, things all calm for once. That's when a person that looked like a human sized dragon in a cloak spoke to them, as she led them up some stairs. As they did so, Hei would just hang back a bit, letting the others go ahead so he could size each person as they passed him. Just in case things went south, he could have a plan within seconds. A tactic that seperated him from those who died in the jungle during the war.

When they were all gathered, Hei went ahead and asked "So, who knows what is going on?" The fact Nazis, zombie dragons, and alien creatures fought like common occurrence made Hei's expectations of answers to be low. Hell, if someone said "Because some person behind a screen did this." He'd believe it.

He just wanted answers.

@AIM Leader Wade @littlekreen @Not_Amy @Agent_Puncake @Epiphany. @Whoever-Else-I-Missed/Am-Too-Lazy-To-Tag
Both the draconic girl and the man in black spoke up in English. He was really glad that that he had taken the time to study up on the language with Rin, otherwise he'd be in serious trouble right now. The fact that the dragon girl could speak it was pretty bewildering, considering that she seemed to imply that she was from another world, but figuring that out could wait for later.

"Your guess is as good as mine. It sounds like most of us were somehow spirited away to this place. I definitely don't know of any city in this state of ruin where I come from. And while I recognized those soldiers as Nazis, their presence itself doesn't make any sense. Where I'm from, they were defeated in World War II over half a century ago, and they definitely didn't have giant armored soliders or robot dogs. And I've never seen monsters or dragons like that before."

He noticed that Tsunade appeared to not understand what he was saying. "Excuse me everyone, give me a moment to translate for Tsunade here, as I don't think she speaks English," he said, gesturing to the lady in green. He then switched to Japanese and paraphrased what the draconic girl and the man in black had asked, and then repeated what he himself had stated of what he knew.

"Do you remember a flash of green light before arriving here? That's what I saw just before I was dropped on the road back there," he asked her in Japanese, before repeating the question to everyone else in English.

@Nero Kunivas @Not_Amy @AIM Leader Wade

Last edited:
Lavaetain's blade was leveled at Xiao's neck in a heartbeat. "You threw a truck at us. Do you realize just how dangerous that is? If the cat-girl wasn't paying attention you could have seriously hurt someone. What if the gas in the tank leaked out and caught fire? What if a civilian was huddled against the wall hoping that the wall wouldn't break apart with a truck rushing through it? Why didn't you just use a door or break a window or something like that?"

"Lavaetain. Calm down. Everyone's okay. Everyone's fine." said Alistia, calmly walking up and placing her hand on the blade, pushing it down and away from Xiao. Blood seemed to run down the blade for a second and a cut appeared on her hand, but it was healed up less than a second later. She then offered her hand to Xiao. "My name is Alistia. I accept your apology."

Abby Dee/Courier Six - Character Sheet

“Will do!” Abby gave The Doctor two thumbs-ups back and watched, listened as he talked to the others, snickering when Thor was questioned as to how his stated talents could actually apply to figuring out the mystery of how they had come here, where this was, and why. Not that Abby would pretend hers applied anymore than Thor’s, but still she finds it amusing. When he questions everyone, Abby can only shrug.

“Me? I was in New Vegas, in the elevator of the Lucky 38 headed to Zion Canyon when I was scooped up outta there, here by some funky green light.”

She hears noise coming from the direction she had seen first the blue hair had slunk off to, then Thor, and grumbles “That man seems all muscle, don’t he?” She asks mostly of herself but for anyone who happens to be listening. She has a mind to go check it out, make sure Thor wasn’t getting too rough with the smaller fella, but then the pair who seemed to be joined at the hip beat her to it.

In all this she has overlooked Alec, and so it was with a fair bit of surprise and anger that she felt the bump on her shoulder and saw it was him, storming off towards the living tree named Reegan.

“Excuse me Doctor, gotta stop some idjit from doing an idjit thing.” Abby adjusts her hat and walks towards Alec and Reegan, but stands back when Callintus takes lead on the situation. Alec was real emotional, irrational about what had been done with his two crewmates, and she has seen this exact thing before. People lose partners, companions, even family along a journey and they want to lash out at anyone. The tree was for Alec the closest thing he could lash out at.

The Scotman’s charge at Reegan causes Abby to react as well, running at him to grab him by the collar and try to get him in some hold to keep him from attacking Reegan.

She reaches out to grab him, and her hand catches only air. Warm, clean air. Cleaner than she has ever breathed in her life. And she’s not looking at Alec, Reegan and Callintus, but a gorgeous sunset. Like the sunsets she had seen on runs to Shady Sands and The Boneyard, only not tainted by radiation clouds or the distant sound of gunfire. It was all clean and clear.

“California?” She asks herself and whips her head around. No this was an island, a small slice of paradise, really. Nobody.

“Am I dead?” Abby scratches her head. “Did something finally kill me so fast I just went straight to heaven?” She wonders aloud looking from the sea to the small forest behind her. “Well if this is heaven…” She walks towards the forest and cups her hands around her mouth. “Boone! Boone are you here!?”

The Courier goes silent, listens for Boone to call out and lead her to a hut where there would be a bottle of whiskey, two glasses, and meat cooking on a spit waiting for her.

Instead she hears more familiar voices calling back.

“Amy? Cal?! Did ya’ll die too?” She runs into the forest at top speed, and finds herself running on cold tile instead of sand suddenly, and once again feeling that cold biting at her face.

“Well so much for-” Abby starts to say but is swept up by the tidal wave that apparently followed them all from that island. While normally a strong swimmer, this happens too fast for her to do anything about keeping the sand and salt water from getting in her nose, eyes, ears, pretty much everywhere until the wave drops her feet away from Alec and the others.

Abby hurls out a bucket of salt water immediately and wipes the sand from her eyes.

“Hurry someone build another fire!” She yells out since the water muffles her hearing. “We gonna get the cold shakes real fast if we don’t!”

As if this wasn’t worse enough, something crashes through the building. Abby jumps to her feet, pulling out her Bowie Knife ready to fight. Through her stinging eyes, she sees another woman come through the new hole with some huge circular thing she assumes to be a weapon on her.

“Now who in the Sam Hill are you?!”

The snow storm engulfing them as they retreat prevents Tsunade from doing much else more than keeping one hand up to deflect as much of it from getting in her eyes as she can, while the other kept her normally open front of her shirt closed. Hearing the others talk and not understanding them, she presumes only the one young man so far speaks the same language. Great, that meant she would have to speak through him for the duration, but at least it was something better than doing it all with gestures as she had with the lizard woman.

Just as she was hoping it couldn’t worse, that roar shook her to the core. Her eyes zeroed-in on the frightening source as it added first a cloud of dust and debris on its landing, then a river of what looked like lava.

Where was Naruto when she really needed him?

The shinobi with amazing ice powers protects the group from the lava river, and the massive beast is distracted from bothering them further by another. Tsunade was always happy for small(massive) favors like that.

The as-yet unnamed blob leads the way across a large road into a building for shelter. At least what would pass for shelter for now, given the circumstances. At first it looks like they would settle in the lobby, but the lizard she had met first called them to a doorway immediately and up a flight of stairs to a large lobby.

While the others talked in their own language, Tsunade did not want to waste time. She gathers a few broken wooden chairs and a couch into a pile, pausing with said couch held over her head when the young man relays it all to her. She replies with an annoyed look and tone that she saw only a green light engulf her, and now she was here, in the worst turn of luck she’s had in a lifetime of bad luck. She sets the couch on the pile, makes some hand signs, and breathes a small fireball onto said pile to ignite it into a warming inferno.

She then sits cross-legged on the floor before the fire, hands out to it and fanning the warmth over herself.

@BobTheNinja @AIM Leader Wade @Epiphany. @Raffia Kiryuin @The Wanderer @ChrisClark13 @Nero Kunivas

Hei

He just wanted answers.
Both the draconic girl and the man in black spoke up in English. He was really glad that that he had taken the time to study up on the language with Rin, otherwise he'd be in serious trouble right now. The fact that the dragon girl could speak it was pretty bewildering, considering that she seemed to imply that she was from another world, but figuring that out could wait for later.

"Your guess is as good as mine. It sounds like most of us were somehow spirited away to this place. I definitely don't know of any city in this state of ruin where I come from. And while I recognized those soldiers as Nazis, their presence itself doesn't make any sense. Where I'm from, they were defeated in World War II over half a century ago, and they definitely didn't have giant armored soliders or robot dogs. And I've never seen monsters or dragons like that before."

He noticed that Tsunade appeared to not understand what he was saying. "Excuse me everyone, give me a moment to translate for Tsunade here, as I don't think she speaks English," he said, gesturing to the lady in green. He then switched to Japanese and paraphrased what the draconic girl and the man in black had asked, and then repeated what he himself had stated of what he knew.

"Do you remember a flash of green light before arriving here? That's what I saw just before I was dropped on the road back there," he asked her in Japanese, before repeating the question to everyone else in English.

Ayana nodded in response to the question, "Yeah, that's pretty much what got me. Well, what happened to me before I wound up here." As she was going up the stairs, she kept checking the floors to if any of them were intact enough to help shelter them from the snowstorm raging outside. No... no... maybe?

Tsunade Senju-Character Sheet

The snow storm engulfing them as they retreat prevents Tsunade from doing much else more than keeping one hand up to deflect as much of it from getting in her eyes as she can, while the other kept her normally open front of her shirt closed. Hearing the others talk and not understanding them, she presumes only the one young man so far speaks the same language. Great, that meant she would have to speak through him for the duration, but at least it was something better than doing it all with gestures as she had with the lizard woman.

Just as she was hoping it couldn’t worse, that roar shook her to the core. Her eyes zeroed-in on the frightening source as it added first a cloud of dust and debris on its landing, then a river of what looked like lava.

The shinobi with amazing ice powers protects the group from the lava river, and the massive beast is distracted from bothering them further by another. Tsunade was always happy for small(massive) favors like that.

The as-yet unnamed blob leads the way across a large road into a building for shelter. At least what would pass for shelter for now, given the circumstances. At first it looks like they would settle in the lobby, but the lizard she had met first called them to a doorway immediately and up a flight of stairs to a large lobby.

While the others talked in their own language, Tsunade did not want to waste time. She gathers a few broken wooden chairs and a couch into a pile, pausing with said couch held over her head when the young man relays it all to her. She replies with an annoyed look and tone that she saw only a green light engulf her, and now she was here, in the worst turn of luck she’s had in a lifetime of bad luck. She sets the couch on the pile, makes some hand signs, and breathes a small fireball onto said pile to ignite it into a warming inferno.

She then sits cross-legged on the floor before the fire, hands out to it and fanning the warmth over herself.

Ayana let out a sigh as the busty human woman decided to just go ahead on her own. Well, guess that's the floor they'll be staying on then. Another weird big lobby thing. For some... business or something? That probably did something that she didn't understand. Huh, thinking it over whatever that group was, they were probably just... renters on this floor. The idea made sense she supposed, she had seen something similar with the bazaars back home- but to be able to rent an entire floor permanently enough to be able to put up their own signage? How rich had they been? How rich had all the people been in here?

She shook her head to clear them from pondering thoughts before they could cause her to lose concentration on the soul she was still holding captive. Now's just not the time for pondering the society of this... other world? Hell? Now's the time to find somewhere good to set up a base.

Looking around it's really not that bad she supposed, though she would've liked somewhere with more visual and environmental cover from their surroundings. The woman also seemed impatient in setting up a fire, using some power of hers to light it. Though that reminded her of just how bad the chill really was for herself.

With a sigh, she plopped herself down on one of the couches and groaned in relief as she felt herself sink into it. Damn, the people in this city really must've been rich.

After a stretch, she held her clawed hands up to the fire to warm them, "So, I'm pretty weak compared to the rest of you guys but I guess I can at least keep this fire going. Not too proud to admit that. I guess I could also help keep things organized, 's basically what I did before ending up here."

She looked up at the others, "That said, you think someone could get on looking for food and another someone could better place to hide out in this shitehole? It looks like we're stuck here for now so I'd rather we all find a way to make ourselves comfy, ya hear?"

"Oh and, you all can call me Ayana. Figured we might as well get to know each other's names, yeah?"

Xiao took a step back away from the blade and glared at Lavaetain "How am i supposed to know that anyone is in this building in the first place? The metal beast was in the way so i threw it out of my way. What the hells gas in the first place?" She added that question in the end as she had never heard of that word or term before.

At the least Alistia a catgirl came in to calm down that hothead, making her sigh in relief. "Well im glad everyone is fine but... where am i? ive never seen glass stone spires this tall before." As she spoke her companion wolfbat peeked its head from behind her to look at the other people that were in the room. The massive granite ring that she had with her was put down next to her as that didn't seem to be necessary right now despite that one person that tried to threaten her.
@Snowtwo

The world snapped to the beachfront and both women looked around utterly confused. What the heck? No teleportation magic had been cast by either. Both kept quiet as events unfolded, before reverting back to what they had been before. Except that it wasn't the way they had been before. Sand, palms, and now an extremely dunked Alec surrounded them on all sides.

"What the heck was that?" asked Alistia shocked right as the truck burst through the wall. Instantly both women went into action. Alistia's staff came out as water formed from the air, calling upon nature and the ample amount of water just provided to aid her as she sent a blast towards the truck as her staff whirled about. Light glowed from its tip as she brought it around and a pillar of earth erupted up from the ground, aiming towards the truck as her will and that of the earth merged and she did her best to push it AWAY! Then, finally, arcane magic, light, came forwards to deliver the final push to shove the truck away.

"Alec? Are you alright?" called out Alistia concerned.

Meanwhile Lavaetain's sword burst into being in a small cloud of flames. Gripped tightly in both hands she rushed forwards towards where the truck had come from. "What foe has assaulted us while we rested?" she called out. "Speak and beg for truce and word before I give you fire and pain!" Her barriers were more than fully recharged at this point so she wasn't too afraid of a surprise attack as she hurried on forwards. Part of her wanted to summon up her flame clones but she wasn't sure she had the time for that and reaching the opening as Alistia tried to push the truck back with magic.
Reegan wasn't that concerned when the man Alec raised his fist to strike her. In a kneeling position she would headbutt the fist with her ironwood crown. However as fist and crown approach the world dodged instead. This time getting her feet under her at the transition landing on the sunny beach. All of her things were gone now though and Mundus low in the sky. The scene eyed but for a moment then set off to natural soils near the palms. Broken spar flared lime growth in warmth of Mundus basking even if it was trying to set. The sock attached to her head inflating as it guided growth.

Soon mundus left the horizon entirely so Reegan turned toward the ocean instead. A large rock in her hands to keep her on the bottom. However she hadn't gone far before she felt the world dance away. The world had gone from a twilight purple to frigid iron ceiling. Above the ocean? No... she had moved wholesale with the water. That now quickly flows away.

Tumbled backward end over end the water carried her with it. Unable to get a grip on the earth carried along with the wave. A green barky hand reaching out to whoever she could find bouncing in the wave. Aiming to protect them with a body considerably more robust.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusk
--------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in the small little store was starting to make conversation. It wasn’t the most friendly of conversations, but at least it was something. Suddenly, Alec spoke up. He was angry at the spriggan for doing something, Dusk wasn’t sure what the actual argument was, but it sounded angry. The knight, known as callintus, seemed to side with the spriggan, telling Alec to calm down and trying to explain the situation. Dusk wasn’t sure what to do, he didn’t want to interfere and risk hurting someone, but he didn’t want to not do anything either. Before things could really get out of hand though, Dusk was suddenly blinded by a bright light.

His vision eventually adjusted to the sudden surge of sunlight. What came into view was a vast body of water, along with the feeling of water splashing against his ankles. The air smelled of salt and fish. This was unusual. Dusk tried to brainstorm how he had gotten onto a beach, but nothing seemed to work. It wasn’t the same as how he had originally appeared here, and it definitely was something unnatural. His thoughts began as he stared into the water though. All the stress from the situation felt like it had washed away with the water. Dusk was entranced by how far the water stretched. He had never seen the ocean before. After a few minutes of staring into the distance, Dusk went up to feel his face and found that some of the cracks had disappeared. He didn’t question it. The wind felt nice along his skin. It brought the feeling of warmth and openness to the world. This feeling of relaxation didn’t last that long though, as he heard the sounds of distant shouting. Dusk couldn’t tell who it was, or even if it was a person at all. He couldn’t try to focus on it very long though, as he was again transported back to the mall.

The feeling of emptiness hit him like a truck as he returned to the mall, literally. Before Dusk could realize that a coconut had lodged itself into one of his horns a large hunk of metal smacked into his side. It wasn’t that painful, but it did nudge him a bit from where he was standing. Apparently, Alista’s attempt to push the truck out of the way hadn’t anticipated Dusk’s presence. Dusk didn’t care for the truck hitting him though, he just missed that beach. It had given him a feeling he hadn’t really felt before, and now it was gone. He went to check for the cracks on his face but instead met something else. A liquid was coming out of the eye-sockets in his face. It was like water, except why would water be leaking from his eyes? He looked at his hand and tried to see if it left a stain. It was then that he realized that his hand was shaking. Why were these things happening? Was he injured? He pushed the thoughts away and looked around, trying to assist anyone that needed help.

Trigger

Trigger didn’t like sitting with his thoughts for this long. It just didn’t feel right to him. On these occasions, he felt like he was something, something that wasn’t a part of him anymore. He was thankful to hear shouting inside. Watching a fight might help him relax. Trigger held his gasmask at his side, thinking that it was a good time to take it off. This was a mistake. When He turned around the corner to look at the group he was met with an ocean breeze.

“What the fuck?” he muttered, looking around at the brightly lit sand. This wasn’t anything like the mall he was in. He turned in circles, only seeing a jungle on one side and an ocean on the other. Trigger stared out into the water. He had seen his ocean plenty of times, most of them were when he had to hide a body. He had never seen a body of water this blue before. It felt like it was taken straight out of some fantasy novel. The waves had a white froth that sprayed into the air, reflecting the sunlight into trigger’s eyes. His hand reflexively went up to shield the sun’s reflection. As he brought his hand up, he saw some type of stain on his hand. He looked down at it, realizing it was blood. It was so dark that it was black. This blood was recent, so where did it come from? Trigger looked down, making sure he didn’t have any injuring. There were none to be seen. What was this? Why did he have blood on his hands? He looked down at it with a slight panic. He had to get it off, he couldn’t be seen with this amount of evidence. Trigger placed his mask next to him and dunked his hands into the water. The blood wouldn’t come off. This wasn’t good. Why couldn’t he get it off!? Was he really in hell?! He furiously rubbed his hands, trying to wash it away. After a few seconds, his hands began to burn. Trigger looked at his palms and saw that the liquid was now bubbling. His hands felt like they were in a furnace. His breathing was getting heavy. Why couldn’t he stop this?!

And then he was in the mall. His hands still throbbing from the pain. There was a dark circle in his vision. Breathing was elevated. He was in a state of panic. Trigger quickly grabbed his mask and put it on his face. It helped his vision, but not the panic that was setting in. What was wrong with him?! What was that?! His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a truck coming through the wall. Trigger took out his gun and shot at the truck in a frenzy. “Please no!” he shouted, covering his head with the other hand. After a few seconds, he looked up to see a person in the hole that was made by the truck. “What the quivering shit monkey just happened?!”
Luer sighed heavily to himself and shook his head. That comment from Ranma was not even worth acknowledging. She knew nothing about him, or perhaps she may have understood just how little he cared about his surrounding. Or not, he did not really care. Few people understood him in that regard. Gaeria and Alken joined in too and he honestly just wanted everyone to go away. He shrugged when the former asked the first question. He did not care what people called him. He was at the least pleased by the understanding the two SOLDIERs expressed, doubly so for the fact that Gaeira seemed to both completely understand why he left and urged the others to leave them alone. At least Gaeira was tolerable.

With the others urged to leave he focused on the glowing gaze of the other man, finding himself staring at those eyes again before finally bringing himself to present and speaking. “Thank you for that… and thank you for your understanding. I am sorry if I seem uncooperative right now, but I am so confused that I do not have it in me to deal with so much… diversity on top of it.” He stated as pleasantly as he could. They were all crazy, and the difference in opinions, personalities, cultures… it was too much to add to the fact that he was no doubt far from his own world.

He closed his eyes for a moment to take a deep breath but he was thrown into further insanity when he opened them to find not the glowing orbs he expected to, but a glowing sunset which made him squint for a moment. “Wh… What…?” He questioned to himself. He glanced around quickly. There was no one here… What is going here? Not that an answer was likely to come or make much sense, he was sure. At the very least, he could not complain about not having a moment alone. He was entirely alone here. It almost was serene, with a chance to fully collect his thoughts he wondered if now would be a good time to take it, and yet… He did not know why he was here or where he was. He wanted to be alone, but being so in such an unfamiliar environment was terrifying.

He shook his head. He could get his chance to reflect later. He needs to get back to the others. As he turned to walk away from the shore though he turned back at the sudden sound of a voice. “…Gaeira?” He called, hoping that was who he heard. If he had to pick someone to be here with him out of that group, it would be him. Wishful thinking though, he shook his head and turned back away from the shore once more to suddenly be faced with the mall, and Gaeira where he was before. But just as he was, a wave of water hit and he slipped. His balance was thrown off and the current pushed him straight down onto the SOLDIER with a gasp.

The archer pushed himself up out of fear he would drown the other by keeping him down, which resulted in him leaning over Gaeira. “I am sorry. Are you alright?” He asked apologetically. He was not sure what just happened but he and Gaeira had both already been soaked in freezing water once, and now they were drenched in it again. He leaned back, his shirt clinging to his chest and dripping water down his stomach now that he was upright. That he was thoroughly wet again was annoying enough, he also had to once more slick his dripping wet hair back out of his face so he could see. Glancing around for a brief moment as he practically straddled the other blue haired man’s waist, he took note that everyone seemed to have gotten wet and the mall looked like it had been hit with a tsunami. He shivered. “What happened…?”
Sonic

He had his answer. Well kinda, probably. Still didn't have the name of bowtie over here. Who was responsible? Baldy mc Nosehair who else? And sooner or later he would appear once again, brag about his new harebrained scheme, his allies would get what he meant by trying and faiing to be cryptic, then they would defeat him... again! Honestly this had been going for how many years. For a genius, he didn't seem to get a clue. Sigh! Somethings would never change.

Seeing that the humans were.. well doing human things. He decided to explore a bit the place he was in. It wasn't the first time he saw a mall, he was kinda forced/dated by Amy there. She was more looking for someone to cary her stuff if you ever asked him. So yeah, bad experience, maybe probably, there were nice moments, but really this was soooo booooring. He was sure, that the world would end before the end of this date, with or without the help of an evil genius. But he did see some interesting gears for Xtreme sports. Now that he wasn't lead around by a pink hedgehog, he would explore the mall at his rhythm. Quite fast.

For whoever would be in the mall, they would be seeing a blue blur going in and out of each store. Sometimes you could see some kind of itens in his hand and sometimes said items were thrown haphazardly. He just found a nice pair of shades when suddenly...

What was he doing on an island. Wasn't he like supposed to be in a mall or something. Who cared anyway. Sand was warm and he could feel that it was somehow soft. Yeah even through his shoes. Or maybe his shoes were feeling the sand as if he didn't have them. This was weird right but he couldn't afford to give more than a passing thought about it. Instead he felt calm, at peace. Even his need for action was satiated.

So he sat down on the sand and just took in the scenery. The infinite blue wherever the eye could watch. The wave dying down on the shore. Seagulls arguing futher than the eye could see. Warm sunray on his quill but at the same time a refreshing wind was making it endurable, pleasant even.

Seconds, became minutes that became hours and yet he didn't feel it. Maybe time was going faster here. But the sun was setting fast...

And then he was back to the store and its freezing winter of hell. To add it tnsult to injuries, he was washed away by a wave.

-What the...!

He hung for dear life on the first handle that came to hand. Yeah he didn't know how to swim, didn't mean that he wasn't used to being carried away by the current. At least the water receeded but he was almost buried by the sand and squished by the palm tree coming from god know where. Or did the beach somehow decide to come with him.

Another louder crash coming not too far stopped his musing.

-It never stops, does it?

One homing attack later to get a bit of a boost and he was at full speed. In less than a second he was at the source of the noise at the same time that the cat lady magically and epically sent it on... the big hat wearing thingy.

On retrospect, he could have rushed to save him. But he didn't, was it the fact that the truck reminded him of a certain chase that he had to live twice thanks to good ol' egghead. Or was it the fact that he had to do with something that he homed on, rushed through without a second thought. A baddie. An ennemy.

He only reacted when the giant was sent ragdolling. Being at his side in a flash. The guy didn't seem to be hurt, weel what did he know of monster anatomy, the big guy was crying here.

-It's alright buddy we're gonna find help.

Now he really felt like shit.

Ranma

What do you know, now big boy and sword boy were here to cheer up blue boy. In the women underwear aisles. They were lucky no woman was here cuz' they would be punted for good measure, then trampled on. Yep just them guy. But that didn't mean that she would let them do as they please. If one of them was gonna be a pervert she would do the punting. But no they were speaking about feeling and whatsoever.

-Jeez man up, will ya?

Then big boy was in her face, like litterally. With glowing eyes n' all. Too close to be just talking.And his eyes were so shiny that if Nab's was here she would have blackmailed them outta him. But the question he asked... that wasn't really a way to start a fight was it?

-What you wanna fight or sum... thin?

Okay... wasn't she supposed to be in a cold
place or sumthin' with akane? Or someone who looks like her. It was a bit fuzzy in her head. Maybe she always was stranded in this island. She didn't feel like thinking too much about it. After all the sand was warm, a nice see breeze was caressing her through her clothes. It was nice and she just felt like lazing aound like a c-c... one of these furry creatures from hell.

But first she had to turn back. Everything was fuzzy, but she knew for a fact she had to be a boy, and for that she needed hot water. But she didn't feel like moving. Everything was so at peace. But she would be more peaceful with hit water.

Everything in her was against her project but Ranma was stubborn if anything. So ever so slowly she started walking toward one of the trees and called her ki. It was slow, real slow like relearning the mokou takabisha. But she couldn't summon her pride to speed the process. She was so calm. So composed. She achieved peace. And it was a tad annoying. Not enough to really piss her off. But annoying enough to just make her life a little bit harder.

Slowly ever so slowly she started moving her ki to the tip of her hand. Maintaining it here. It was so passive, it was not going to move anyway. Nothing to do with the heavy feeling of an emotionnally enhanced ki. And as if to tease her, the rest of her ki was flowing freely inside her. Following meridians and ki pathway. The flow of the ki... Her own flow.

She started doing a kata, dancing gracefully on the sand.Finding her flow, her rhythm. And there she felt it, her ki following her flow or was she following the flow of her ki. Time to try something. She went with a punch and tried summoning the ki in the last instant.

She had it, a white aura was covering her fist. It was already trying to retract into her body.Albeit slowly. Like ice melting. Hmm... what if she entered soul of ice at the same time.

She started looking for her rhythm again. Punch, punch, kick, dodge, roll, jump! Breath in, breayh out. Now! She blocked her ki at the end of a claw strike and entered soul of ice.

Clunk!

Lying at her feet were five needles of ice, but ice that was glowing white from the inside.

Now to find this technique a new application.

-Moko Takabisha revised: Shizukana Tsurugi

With one clean swipe she cut the tree at the base her axe hand encased in ice. She started cutting the wood and took a coconut that she opened and emptied. Filling it with salt water, she just had to light a fire. It took some time but now the water was heating.

She felt exhausted, as if her body punished her for going against this peace. She couldn't even afford to be excited by all she could do with it. The water was emitting some steam. Well it was time.

She splashed herself and felt herself filling up the clothes she well.. he had on. Now he could finally relax. The sun was setting. Disappearing behind the waves. What a beautiful view...

And then he found himself, make that herself splashed back to the icy market in the icy town of icy hell!

-Honestly, not even 5 minutes!

The only answer she received was another splash that almost made her fall backward. The palm tree falling next to her however made her jumpy. Like literrally, she jumped and hung on the first thing she found, in this case big boy.

-S...sorry about t.. that.

Oh god she was freezing again.
Nomad

The group went about their business, talking and interacting with one another in their own unique ways. While Nomad just sorta sat there. Just watching it all go on. And personally speaking, he was kinda glad there were other Guardians here to chat with, even though they each had their own quirks and such that it almost made his love of music seem normal.

So in between the two other Guardians, he'd ask them simple stuff. Like "What was your favorite thing to do when out in the openness of space?" or "What's the craziest thing you've ever seen in your life?"

Stuff a Guardian would ask.

But just as the conversation got more and more intense, something happened that Nomad almost pegged as a Vex tech. Instead of a cold mall, he was now standing on a beach. A sense of calm overwhelming him despite the oddity of the situation. Everyone else was there, all of them equally calm and at ease.

It unnerved him.

None of them questioned it, and the fact it felt so real meant something bad was happening, or was going to happen. So Nomad kept a hand on the Last Word, awaiting the moment where the cause behind this would drop the act and unleash hell upon them. Then just as things seemed to remain calm, they were back in the mall, a tidal wave washing through the mall. A truck being thrown at the big skull thing and the general conditions of a shitshow.

"What in the hell happened?" Eye Dee Kay would ask in place of Nomad, whom had no answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin

In between fighting off the girl from snagging his food, and trying to keep up morale with funny stories. Delsin felt great, despite the situation.

Almost like hanging with Eugene and Fetch. Only with more powers being used to mess with each other while they ate.

Then within seconds, things got weirder. They now were on a beach, the warm sand under him and a sense of utter calmness and relaxation despite the previous situation. When he got older and he had done most of what he wanted to do in life, he would want to live on an island in the tropics. Where it's just him and the nice warm sun, the smell of the ocean. Alone with his thoughts and the beauty of nature the only company.

Then like a good dream, it all went away in a split second, faster than his eye could catch. He was back in the cold mall, somewhat wet from the ocean. Or was it from the damn tidal wave going through the mall? Either or, Delsin was instantly not happy. "Okay, I might like to party in that fashion, but I don't like being drugged, seriously fucked up." He'd call out, making his frustration known.
Hei

He just wanted answers.

The cold was really starting to bite in on the young avatar now as she breathed some more fire to keep herself warm. She saw a few faces looking at her through the hole that truck she launched out of the way earlier made. "Hello." She made her presence known to everybody now before entering the shop. Yet again she made a rigid stomp and now a slide with her arms to make the truck simply slide out of the shop with a thin layer of its floor. That was quickly followed up by a push of her arms up as a rock wall slammed up to plug the hole. one could see the layers of the building in that slab. the 3 layers of floor followed by a couple cut pipes in concrete over an thick layer of different concrete that was the foundation of the mall.

"S-sorry about that." She tired to apologize to the group in the shop. Looking around after that she was amazed at the amount of stuff here. she had never actually seen a mall or a shop this big before with wares of this level of quality. sure they were old but they still had quality way beyond what was really possibly where she came from.
Lavaetain's blade was leveled at Xiao's neck in a heartbeat. "You threw a truck at us. Do you realize just how dangerous that is? If the cat-girl wasn't paying attention you could have seriously hurt someone. What if the gas in the tank leaked out and caught fire? What if a civilian was huddled against the wall hoping that the wall wouldn't break apart with a truck rushing through it? Why didn't you just use a door or break a window or something like that?"

"Lavaetain. Calm down. Everyone's okay. Everyone's fine." said Alistia, calmly walking up and placing her hand on the blade, pushing it down and away from Xiao. Blood seemed to run down the blade for a second and a cut appeared on her hand, but it was healed up less than a second later. She then offered her hand to Xiao. "My name is Alistia. I accept your apology."

“Will do!” Abby gave The Doctor two thumbs-ups back and watched, listened as he talked to the others, snickering when Thor was questioned as to how his stated talents could actually apply to figuring out the mystery of how they had come here, where this was, and why. Not that Abby would pretend hers applied anymore than Thor’s, but still she finds it amusing. When he questions everyone, Abby can only shrug.

“Me? I was in New Vegas, in the elevator of the Lucky 38 headed to Zion Canyon when I was scooped up outta there, here by some funky green light.”

She hears noise coming from the direction she had seen first the blue hair had slunk off to, then Thor, and grumbles “That man seems all muscle, don’t he?” She asks mostly of herself but for anyone who happens to be listening. She has a mind to go check it out, make sure Thor wasn’t getting too rough with the smaller fella, but then the pair who seemed to be joined at the hip beat her to it.

In all this she has overlooked Alec, and so it was with a fair bit of surprise and anger that she felt the bump on her shoulder and saw it was him, storming off towards the living tree named Reegan.

“Excuse me Doctor, gotta stop some idjit from doing an idjit thing.” Abby adjusts her hat and walks towards Alec and Reegan, but stands back when Callintus takes lead on the situation. Alec was real emotional, irrational about what had been done with his two crewmates, and she has seen this exact thing before. People lose partners, companions, even family along a journey and they want to lash out at anyone. The tree was for Alec the closest thing he could lash out at.

The Scotman’s charge at Reegan causes Abby to react as well, running at him to grab him by the collar and try to get him in some hold to keep him from attacking Reegan.

She reaches out to grab him, and her hand catches only air. Warm, clean air. Cleaner than she has ever breathed in her life. And she’s not looking at Alec, Reegan and Callintus, but a gorgeous sunset. Like the sunsets she had seen on runs to Shady Sands and The Boneyard, only not tainted by radiation clouds or the distant sound of gunfire. It was all clean and clear.

“California?” She asks herself and whips her head around. No this was an island, a small slice of paradise, really. Nobody.

“Am I dead?” Abby scratches her head. “Did something finally kill me so fast I just went straight to heaven?” She wonders aloud looking from the sea to the small forest behind her. “Well if this is heaven…” She walks towards the forest and cups her hands around her mouth. “Boone! Boone are you here!?”

The Courier goes silent, listens for Boone to call out and lead her to a hut where there would be a bottle of whiskey, two glasses, and meat cooking on a spit waiting for her.

Instead she hears more familiar voices calling back.

“Amy? Cal?! Did ya’ll die too?” She runs into the forest at top speed, and finds herself running on cold tile instead of sand suddenly, and once again feeling that cold biting at her face.

“Well so much for-” Abby starts to say but is swept up by the tidal wave that apparently followed them all from that island. While normally a strong swimmer, this happens too fast for her to do anything about keeping the sand and salt water from getting in her nose, eyes, ears, pretty much everywhere until the wave drops her feet away from Alec and the others.

Abby hurls out a bucket of salt water immediately and wipes the sand from her eyes.

“Hurry someone build another fire!” She yells out since the water muffles her hearing. “We gonna get the cold shakes real fast if we don’t!”

As if this wasn’t worse enough, something crashes through the building. Abby jumps to her feet, pulling out her Bowie Knife ready to fight. Through her stinging eyes, she sees another woman come through the new hole with some huge circular thing she assumes to be a weapon on her.

“Now who in the Sam Hill are you?!”

@BobTheNinja @AIM Leader Wade @Epiphany. @Raffia Kiryuin @The Wanderer @ChrisClark13 @Nero Kunivas

A few hours ago

"We got a couple signals showing up."

"How many?"

"Looks like....... 26-27, maybe more."

"How big?"

"Small. Must be singles. Though they're all bunched up into one group."

"Location?"

"Along the cost of LA. One of the old office buildings."

"Got it. If you get readings on power, notify me. I'll go round up the troops."

Another day at the office. Men looking over screens of satellite images, each of different countries across the world. These images were rendered in real time, using a type of thermal heat vision, to spot out sudden temporal anomalies when they appeared, scanning the radius of the anomalies to see how big they are. If they're a singular, or a giant group. It can even scan any fluctuating power levels, in case they need certain equipment, or more men to take out into the field. This was their day job. An intelligence operation and security service to this world, make after the disasters which were brought on by these 'scattered' as they nicknamed them. People, monsters, and creatures of all types, being teleported through means they've never truly understood, only that to protect their world, they needed to stop or end them, before they could do more damage to an already broken world.

Today was no different. More scattered arrived, so they gotta head back out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Reality....... Op, there goes gravity

fuck you, I know you cringed at the reference, I couldn't help it

"I'm fine!" Alec answered to Alistia, wiping the water off his face. "I'm fine." He reiterated, mostly to himself, because that truck kinda scared the hell out of him. And who did that? A young woman who stuttered from embarrassment and cold, who looked skinnier than a tree branch. Callintus, however, didn't seem all that phased. In fact, he looked pleasantly surprised by the sudden appearance of Xiao. "Hello there!" He said, waving to the young avatar, whipping his arms back and forth to get the water off his armor. "Calm yourself, Lava. If she wanted us dead, she wouldn't have stopped in the new doorway she made." The knight pointed out to her, though a problem did arise from the massive hole. "What's your name?" He asked her.

"Nonononono!" Garrus shouted from the background. Abby's warning came too late, the fireplace they were huddled around had gone out, with only small embers and light smoke remaining. Any food that was opened was now ruined, and the cans were all washed down the hallways of the mall from the wave of water. Plus, all the stuff Garrus collected that would burn was now wet, bunched up against the corner of the store, soaking with salt water. "Dammit!" He shouted, smashing his palm into the doorway. "Fire's gone out. And our supply of burnables is soaked. We'll have to look around to replace it."

"Can't be too hard." Amy spoke up, "Check the upper floors, they were caught in the wave."

"I wasn't the only one on an island, right?" Rory also spoke up, adding to Nomad's question of what on earth just happened.

"Yeah, I was too." Alec answered. "Was that a mirage?"

"If it was, how come we now have salt water and sand in our clothes?" Callintus questioned.

"With palm trees falling out of thin air." Garrus added.

"What, so maybe we just popped through to another world again?"

"Then where was the flash? And why come back?"

"Questions for another time, right now, we have to get a new fire going, and fast, along with plugging up that hole before more snow gets in, and checking around for new clothing that's not dripping wet--" As Garrus tried to get some orders out, organize everyone to salvage as much as they could before the cold got to them, there was a loud clinking noise made along the tiled floor, followed by another, then a few more rapidly, like something had fallen on the floor. Right next to Alec, something rolled up to him, only a foot or two away from where he sat.

It was a flashbang.

"Grenade!" Alec shouted, trying to duck over the top of the bench, but it was too late. It went off, blinding everyone around it. Their vision went pure white, and all they could hear was ringing. More flashbangs were thrown from out the shadows of the mall, before anyone could react, blinding more, along with teargas grenades to follow up. Gas filled the hallway, and from the shadows came men and women in riot gear, quickly running in with gasmasks on.

54bb18f49505958fc31b6f25501c81c1.jpg

With ringing in his ears, Alec barely noticed the smoke before it started to enter his lungs, causing him to choke and cough, while he struggled to get back up. Only to feel the stock of an assault rifle smash into the back of his skull, knocking him out completely. The same went for Garrus, who pulled out his rifle to fire blinding at incoming footsteps, but they got to him first before any shots could be fired. Thor, Xiao, Ranma, Nomad, Delsin, Lava, Alistia, Seegan, Luer, Trigger, Dusk, even Sonic, (And whoever else I missed, Len is forcing me to edit this like the bully she is,) whatever they had for weapons, a single shot from them felt like a shotgun blast, except instead of bullets, it felt like touching electric wire. Something connected with their bodies, something metal, which sent so much electrical discharge through them, they couldn't move. They seized up, froze in place, a bit like that scene in Thor: Ragnarok, where Thor got that little device stuck on his neck by Valkyire. So this was all too familiar with him.

Amy and Rory, tried making a run for it, with Amy shouting, "Doctor!" She could barely see anything in front of her, only a blobby Rory holding her hand and running away. They then got the same shotgun blasts of electricity to the back of their legs, rendering them immobile. Marcus, Kingpin, Horus, Artis, The Doctor himself, they would go down too. All of them in the span of less than a minute. These soldiers had coordinated an attack, and while they were busy with other worries, they executed with precision. No one saw them coming.
Shirou looked at each member of the impromptu group he had found himself in. It seemed nobody had sustained any major injuries, which was good. And though the cacaphony of battle was still raging from outside, it seemed none of the monsters or Nazi forces had followed them in.

Still, while they were safe for the moment, their situation left no end of questions. In addition to the Nazis, they had encountered a wide variety of different monsters, including a gigantic, sickly-looking dragon of all things. And the members of this group all seemed pretty different from each other as well. A cute pink blob creature with strange powers, a draconic humanoid in a cloak and leather armor, a blonde woman in a green and beige japanese style outfit who could shoot fire and smash roads with her bare hands, a half-masked man in a stylized blue ninja garb who could create ice, and a black-haired man wearing an unsettling white mask and a black overcoat who could cast electricity.

He could believe that the blonde lady was a Servant and that the blue ninja and man in black were mages of some kind, but something felt 'off' about their power. It didn't seem to quite match with how the presence of magecraft felt as he knew it. And beyond that, there he had no explanation for the pink blob and the draconic girl. It was like nobody here truly fit. They also seemed like they were at a loss.

Could it be that all of them arrived here in the same way that he did?

Somehow, Ayana hadn't been left behind while her and the others were running around. Also, somehow the pink thing had had an idea of where to run to. She would save questioning that thing and maybe the others about what they knew about this strange city for later. As much as she wanted to collapse into one of the couches she spied in this building's ground floor, they weren't quite safe yet. Speaking the ground floor, it seemed... to be mostly some oversized lobby of some kind (the solider's captured soul was able to clue her in on that, but she would've put it together eventually).

She took a moment to press the solider's soul for information on where a safe place to hide out might be... but alas... they just hadn't been here very long much like everyone else. Meaning that he had no answers for her on that front. With a frown she looked up and around the building, looking for a way up further into it. Pressing the soul she had captive for information yet again, she directed her eyes towards a doorway near the... elevators(?) that had a "STAIRS" sign with a helpful picture on it. "Com'on, we're not safe yet," she commented aloud for all to hear as she made her way to the staircase.

She opened it up and gaped a bit at just how far they went up. She knew the building was big, she could see it, but a staircase like this is one that deserves to be built into the side of a mountain! Gathering herself, she waited for the others to make their way over, "So, how'd you lot of Heroes end up in this Hell? Well, rather, any ideas why? I'd chalk it up to a god toying with us, but..." she stopped herself from saying 'as you all know', but after a pause, she instead said, "Where I'm from that's not supposed to happen. Dunno 'bout where you lot are from though."
Hei

He just wanted answers.

@Nero Kunivas @Not_Amy @AIM Leader Wade

Kirby couldn't understand a thing they said. Words were there, but they all sounded a bit like this.

So as Shirou, Hei and Ayana tried figuring out what brought them all here, and Tsunade was making herself a little fire to keep warm from the ever intense cold outside, Kirby stared up at them, with big black and blue eyes. However, he did realize that one of them was asking for names, figure out who they all were in this crazy world. And Kirby got an idea of how to tell them. Looking around, he went behind the desk, searched for a few moments, then jumped out onto the top with a computer screen. Breathing onto it, Kirby then drew out his name with his little stub of a hand, and when he showed what he wrote on it to everyone, it was......... A very confusing thing.

There was a star, a half circle with little spikes coming out the sides, and a line on the top, then ending with what looked like a pie. Kirby had a giant smile on his face while showing it to everyone. So that didn't work. But, the time to get food and find shelter was gone, and instead, outside, a lot of sudden gun noises were heard. the Nazi soldiers they faced were decimated, and the dragon from before was now gone, so who was out there still, fighting those monsters? The gunfire was also too close for comfort, getting slowly closer to the group, and Kirby was quick to stand in front of everyone to fight against whoever was approaching.

Unfortunately, they were all facing the wrong direction. From behind, the group would feel those same shotgun blasts from behind, sending so much electrical current through their bodies, they became stiff; their bodies seizing. Kirby was the last to get stunned, turning around to see his new friends collapse to the ground, before getting tazed himself.

Today was getting a bit... Bad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Targets pacified, both scattered groups now in custody."

"Roger. Sending extraction teams."

The blizzard passed, and everyone was now captured. Taken hostage in a world they still had no answers about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first to awake was Callintus. His body shook around, and as he regained some senses, he could feel the floor beneath him shake. His head was pounding, while his stomach for some odd reason felt queezy, yet when he opened his eyes, he found himself in a cargo bay of a plane of all things. Red lights were the only illumination, and he found himself seated between Abby and Garrus, with his hands locked behind his back. "What in the divine...." He muttered to himself, shaking the cuffs he could feel around his wrists. "Abby... Abby!" He shouted to try and wake the courier up. "Garrus!"

The Turian's head suddenly bobbed upwards, muttering under tired breath, "Hanar Pale Ale special please, on the rocks~.... Hm?.... Wha'?" He seemed out of it a little. He made a small grunt noise as he shook his head. "What the hell happened?... Oh, for the love of-- We got captured, didn't we?"

"Seems to be. Though, I've never been held hostage in a place like this. I can feel the ground shake. And those lights."

"Must be on a ship of some kind.... Alec?" He could see the Scotsman on the opposite side of the plane, also passed out. "Alec!.... Alec!" Garrus shouted

"BAH!" Alec shouted back, like he was scared back awake. His scream was loud enough to wake everyone else. After a moment to look around and see where they were, Alec spoke back with, "What the hell.... Where the fuck are we?"

"Do you have to swear so much?" A groggy Amy said next to him, trying to open her eyes. "Honestly, I feel like rinsing out your mouth with soap." Next to her was Shirou, and besides Alec was Hei. "... Hey." Alec said to him with a casual voice, like this was an everyday thing. Honestly, they had met so many strange people, a guy in a black jacket wasn't all that unique anymore. "Where's Thor?"

The god of Thunder was also starting to wake up, as he was in the middle of the plane's floor, also cuffed behind his back. However, he could feel even more limited by movement, as whoever captured them had placed a massive body brace along his chest, and covered his mouth with a metal gag. He could barely move his head, as the brace went up along his neck, making him only look forwards. He noticed that behind him was another person cuffed to the ground. It was Tsunade.

In fact, the more powerful among them were also like that in groups of two. Xiao was connected to Ayana, Sonic was connected to Ranma, Sub-Zero was connected to Delsin, Artis was connected to Lava, Alistia was connected to Marcus, and the three guardians were connected to each other. They could barely move, and not speak at all. There also guards all around them, while those without powers were placed in the back of the plane. Shirou got special treatment, where there was a collar around his neck, as he laid in his brace. "I wouldn't try it." A guard told him, as he showed a trigger in his hands. "That goes off if you even try summoning a sword."

Wherever they were going, they woke up just in time to feel the plane go down, ready to landing. It bounced and shuttered, and when it finally stopped moving, they felt it continue to shake, like it was going down some sort of elevator. Fifteen minutes went by, before finally the cargo doors opened up. Light spewed out, and when they could see what was outside, a few dozen soldiers marched into the bay to grab everyone. They were uncuffed from their seats, but remained cuffed as they walked out the plane. Those with braces would be manhandled and pushed; Thor falling onto his face and trying to mutter some sort of threat to the soldiers, but only getting a muffled annoyance.

They were in a base. A massive one. A hanger bay, this one containing hundreds of soldiers, planes, vehicles, and even mechs that were loading and unloading items. All of the men and women who marched, ran or walked through the hanger all looked to be carrying different weapons, each made for a specific 'scattered.' "Quite the operation you got here," Garrus complimented the soldiers guiding them. Out the corner of his eye, he could see that Kirby was placed in a small ball-like container, with his pink face peering out the hole. They were carrying him with the other powerful members of their groups.

They were suddenly stopped in the middle of the hanger, and approaching them was a guy with long black hair, stubble beard, and blue eyes. He looked a bit like this:

Adam_Cole_bio--83413db0c934fb86151bc107185b5614.jpg

Baybay

"Alright, so we got one, two, three, four, five" He mumbled the rest of his counting, coming up to, "Over 30, that sound right? Busy day, am I right?" He told everyone. "Suddenly showing up in a ruined city, not really sure where you are, a bit confused, probably cold, but you're trying to figure stuff out."

"Something like that." Garrus commented.

"Well, don't worry about it, papa Elgin's gonna help things out with you all." Guessing that was his name, Elgin. "Here's how this'll play out, you guys in the body braces are gonna be sent over the labs for deconstruction, while the rest of you will remain in cells 'till we can figure out if you'll be friendly or not."

"What's 'deconstruction?'" Alec asked.

"Oh, essentially just cutting them open and seeing what makes them special. They're really interested in lightning boy over there, and bender girl's a close second, since we ran into some element benders before, but none that could bend four at a time."

"So deconstruction is just a flowery word for dissecting them." Garrus added.

"Well, when you live in a world like this, where people like you come in daily, we need the edge in anything we can get. Don't know if you couldn't tell, but you guys aren't the first to arrive here, and let's just say, we weren't prepared for that. Not anymore though." With a big smile to Garrus, he looked to the soldiers behind them and signaled for the powerful members to be taken away.

"Look, we don't know why we're here, hell, I don't even know half these people's names!" Alec protested. "What happened here, we didn't cause, and we weren't looking for a fight or anything!"

"Again, we aren't saying you are a threat, just that we need to be prepared. You guys saw what was out there, we got monsters and demons flying about, this all just precautionary stuff."

"Murder is precautionary?" Callintus added.

"Oh, you're breaking my heart old man," Elgin said sarcastically. "I don't wanna argue with a guy who has a good chance of getting Alzheimer's, so how about you keep yourself quiet and work on forgetting more often, alright? Send them off." And with that order, the rest of them heroes were sent to cells. The more powerful ones were kept in large tanks, while the others were kept in standard cells. The cuffs and braces remained on the powerful ones, with only their gags being taken off so they could breath a little better, while the others were just shoved into their cells. Two per cell. Alec was placed in a cell with Abby, and when both of them were put inside, Alec tried charging at a guard, but the door closed right before that, so the Scotsman hit his face against some weird, blue, shield door. The rooms were all white, and had a sink; two beds, and a little desk with a chair in the back. Wasn't too spacey for two people. The powerful people got all the room they wanted, just little movement and not being able to use their hands.

Last edited:
"I can fix the fire problem" Xiao added as she created a flame in her palm but suddenly after Alec yelled out grenade everything went white. Her pet let out a cry as it got blinded too. more of those grenades but Xiao was smarter this time and closed her eyes. Instead of seeing she relied on her seismic sense and blasted a couple soldiers with earth pillars into the ceiling before screaming in pain as she was taken down by electricity. she new the feeling. a lightning strike diversion that went wrong. She had experienced it before but still couldn't withstand it and fell face first onto the ground. Her companion growled defensively at the soldier before getting knocked out too.

The nixt time Xiao woke up she found herself completely rigid, unable to move even an inch with these metal restraints. her vision was back to normal at least but she couldnt see her companion anywhere. "mmmpff!" she screamed out but no response came from her friend talia. she was nowhere to be found or too far to hear her. Struggling a bit she nearly got sick enough to puke when the plane came down for a landing. she had never experienced a feeling like this and it made her nauseous.

Minutes pass as she frantically struggles but fails time and time again. Eventually though comes the time for her to be moved along with the rest. the soldier who touched her unfortunately would get a nasty burn as she breathed fire through her nose onto his hands. An angry growl from the girl signified that she could walk herself without them pushing her. Then there he was. The man behind this whole mess or so she thought at first when he turned out to be just as confused as they are. Since she was unable to respond to him whatsoever she just remained silent.

The man was done with his talking and she was dragged off with somebody else. Finally the gag comes out and the first thing she says is. "Wheres Talia! Give her back before i kill you all and send your whole cave after you!" She was mad to the point where she lost control for a while and went into the avatar state to look even more menacing. The winds around her picked up as she spoke in a thousand voices at once. "Return her to me now!"

Last edited:
Reegan got up after finally coming to rest in a disused clothing store. Stood up she could hear the voices distantly interacting with someone. Too far to hear from the inner wreath that marked her place on the carin wall. The sock and spiraled leggings now all soaking wet from the water. The light of Mundus dimmer here than the island quieted her mission enough to think. Thoughts tore between wanting to both find Dusk and the others and to be back in the warm place. The momentary reverie was broken by a sharp focus to a clattering metal cylinder. Blinding light filled the room as the eyeless spriggan flared green in momentary healing.

Sudden prescience at the nature of a flashbang as another voice joined close to her wreath. Enemies. Fire team. Possible firearms. Deafened by the blast blinded she was not but had no time to take cover. Men came bearing shots from weapons that pounded electricity and pain into her barky sin. The saltwater boiling off as she dropped toward the ground. Her face grimaced as the twitching limb suffered more rounds as others came to support. Her body was seizing from the searing pain in her sap but a Spriggan did not go quietly.

The subsequent battle still one sided hurled a man through a window as more sparking rounds raised smoke from her skin. Another reached body twitching from arcs everywhere pulled rings from his belt. Flashbang and tear gas on his belt soon detonated the quiet spriggan staring him down with a grimace. Finally, electricity coursing through her body overdrove her willpower then stumbled to the ground. Chains and cuffs arrived to spiral about her body but better restraints soon arranged.

Those were, in particular, a form-fitting metal cage aboard the plane behind Kirby. Spriggan finally coming to sense more from a particular strange voice newly arrived. They were moving her bones around and it made her delirious until finally jolted to awareness at landing. They noticed and asked if she had seen Alec. Reegan said that she had and that Alec was not pleased. They weren't surprised and asked her to let them know if he was there.

Wheeled down the ramp Reegan looked as far as her head could move. It wasn't far away from where a group of prisoners surrounded. Reegan herself seen pounded with hundreds of burn marks but still moving.

"I see his friend," Said Reegan to the voice as they rolled her away.

They asked a strange thing of her the memory for it an odd thing given the situation. They thought the hostiles would not understand its context. Reegan wasn't going anywhere so didn't see the harm. At the top of her seared lungs, Reegan the Spriggan sang 'the scientist salarian'.

The song did not stop until she thought she was out of earshot. In spite of several electric rounds added to her already suffered oakflesh by their irritation. Nothing said to the men she eyed them harshly. Left in a cell with no lights they closed a thick steel door braced amid a heavily reinforced one-way viewing wall. Left in the pitch dark but her moon-glowing body showing a pair of eyes to outside.

The loud singing restarted.

Last edited:

“What?! Speak up I can't hear.” Abby says when she hears the muffled speech of people talking. At least the newcomer lets them all know she wasn't here to fight, and even gets a fire in her hand to help them.

The water in her ears also prevents Abby from hearing the flash grenade that comes to rest between her and Alec. But she does hear Alec yell about it. Just too late to react in any meaningful way.

The flash blinds her. The smoke gets in her nose and mouth. Rendered partly deaf and then temporarily blind, with her body trying to expel the smoke as fast as possible, there was nothing she could do about the soldiers that come in right after. She sees only dark smoke, dark shapes, then a jolt of electricity that knocks her out.

Abby comes to at the shouting of her name. At the right time to hear Garrus ordering a drink.

“Rum and nuka fer me please....heavy on the rum.” She says groggily lifting her head and opening her eyes. Once they adjust to the red light, she looks across to Alec, and around at the others. There were more unfamiliar faces here in this vehicle. She tries to stand up, fails, and groans as she struggles against the cuffs behind her back.

“Well goddammit this day just keeps getting better, don't it?”

Abby looks down when she sees movement and someone asks where Thor is.

“Big fella's on the floor. In fact, so are a lot of others...” She looks up and down, recognizing most but again seeing new faces.

“Guessin' the rest of ya'll also got here on the What The Hell Express?” She asks but of course doesn't expect a response from those on the floor, being gagged and all.

“And whoah. Honey, last time I saw a pair of jugs that big, two Raiders were blowin' on 'em.” Abby says the first thing to come to mind when she gets a good look at Tsunade, the one chained next to Thor. Abby expects the woman to take offense and thrash against her restraints, but the lack of any reaction leads her to voice two ideas.

“Huh. Either that one didn't understand me, or didn't hear me.” She clears her throat and says a bit louder directly down at Tsunade

“I said the last time I saw jugs big as yours, two Raiders were blowin' on 'em!” She waits,and still no response.

“Alright then. Doesn't speak my language. Go figure.” Abby shrugs. At that moment the vehicle they are in lands and then keeps moving until it comes to complete stop and the bay doors open. Abby is compliant with the soldiers who herd them away into and through the massive base. The Courier looks up and around in wonder, whistling at the advanced technology on display.

“Maaaan oh man. You folks put The Brotherhood to shame.” She says to the nearest soldier, who says nothing in reply.

Meeting the man who calls himself Papa Elgin, Abby rolls her eyes. This man was in charge? Seems like a knucklehead by her reckoning, like he was more used to kissing ass than kicking it. When he specifies that those in the big braces would be dissected, Abby glowers at him. She’d been dissected, had her parts taken out. To make him even more deplorable, this Elgin insults the right honorable Callintus and just waves them all off.

“Best hope I don’t find you on my way outta here!” Abby threatens Elgin as they are led by and off to their cells.

Abby watches Alec try and fail to charge the guard, too angry to be amazed at this point. She sits on the bed and looks at where her Pip-Boy would be.

“Wonder what they did with my Pip-Boy” She rubs the spot and walks up to the blue shield door, knocks on it to get a feel for the material. It is then she notices her clothes have dried while she was out. Small favors like that are nice.

Abby sits on the bed and says aloud “If they weren’t about to just cut people open, I’d be inclined to be friendly to these fellas." Since they weren’t in the cold anymore, Abby starts to strip off the extra layers of shirts she had put on before, starting with her kevlar vest and down to the original white shirt she had been wearing when she arrived.

@AIM Leader Wade

Tsunade listens to the others talk, warming herself as she waits for the young man to translate for her. The cold had numbed her fingers, face, ears and chest the worst but she was getting feeling back already. The process could be sped up with her medical jutsu, but that would have to be reserved for more immediate and dire applications.

The pink blob's attempt at communication was met with confusion by Tsunade and the others. Tsunade could only guess aloud “Hoshi? Sore ga anata no namaedesu ka?” This session of Get To Know Your Team is interrupted by the distant sound of explosions(Tsunade has no concept of a gun in her mind) coming from one direction and getting closer.

The woman stands ready with the others. And just like the others is not ready for the attack from behind. An expertly-aimed shot to the base of her neck with some electric attack renders the seasoned shinobi immobile too fast for her to even scream out in agony. Her life thus far has prepared her for many unforeseeable obstacles, but nothing could really have saved her from a sudden precise attack to one of the most vulnerable parts of a human's system.

Tsunade regains consciousness as her ears catch voices conversing, and the sounds of people struggling against their restraints. Also this peculiar sensation she can’t quite place. Like she was moving without moving, and there was a slight jostle to their surroundings. Tsunade tries to move, but finds herself restrained by something metal like the cold metal around her mouth. Tensing her body to try and break out yields unsuccessful but interesting results. The metal device matches her push to constrict tighter. She also could not turn her head to look around and see much, only who and what was in the periphery of her vision. She hears someone yell something, and gets a distinct feeling the yell is directed at her but can’t be sure.

The plane landing does not startle Tsunade, she remains still, thinking of when and how best to get out of this situation. Anyone with the means to restrain her had to have some kind of answers as to what was going on, if they were not the ones who had brought everyone here in the first place. So an immediate escape may not be the best option, as good as it may sound.

The base they are brought to however does cause the woman to go wide-eyed. This place was like nothing she had seen before in her long life. She allows the soldiers to manhandle her along, content to take it all in. Like the faces of everyone she has not seen before, and is hopeful when it appears one of them, a young woman, looks like she might speak the same language. Again, she does not understand the words of the man who looks to be in charge, but surmises from the reactions of others, particularly the woman who had been yelling at her that the man did not come bearing good news. Not that their treatment thus far has given her any impression these people were benevolent.

She is placed in a large tank of glass and metal; she is thankful the gag is taken off but doesn’t feel like expressing such to the guards. For some reason, they have put her and others with another of the captured. This one was an attractive young woman with brown hair.

“Tsunade.” She introduces herself to her cellmate with an attempt at a bow the brace prevents her from doing. “Nantonaku rikai shite hoshī.” She tells her and goes to the glass wall, pondering what could be done to get out of here. The cuffs meant she would not be able to use her jutsu, and the brace even prevented her from utilizing her chakra-enhanced strength effectively….

@Snowtwo

Last edited:
Ayana chuckled at Kirby's attempts to show off... whatever it was he was showing off. A name? Art? Probably both, to be honest, it looked to be some kind of script but nothing she'd ever seen before. "I guess I'll just call you 'Star' then? If you don't mind? I can't really read this," she said mirthfully.

Then, from outside. What she now knew to be gunshots. The pink thing looked all worried too and so did some of the others. With a sigh, she picked up her looted gun and pointed it at the stairs. That being the only point she thought trouble would be able to come from.

She was proven wrong moments later when there was a synchronized burst of shots from behind the group and what felt like fire started dancing around in her body. It was so sudden, she didn't even have a chance to think before everything went black.

- - - - - - -

The dragon-equse girl awoke later with the sensation of her head being pressed against a cold metal surface. A moving surface some part of her mind noted. Oh, and there was the heavy weight on her chest and arms, which were ridiculous bindings. She sighed into the muzzle strapped over her face. Of for the love of- maybe some of the others actually warranted being bound like this? But her? She was barely stronger than average for a warborn! There were treating her like she was some mad Luandan berserker who would've torn through regular bindings, like those holding the others, with ease!

Well, the worst part was that she was unable to move around at all... and without that she couldn't really get started on a plan of escape could she? With normal cuffs at least she could've tried to get at some of the lockpicks hidden around her clothing! Infuriatingly, that avenue of escape had been so far closed to her simply because her captors had overestimated her strength!

By the time the transport landed, she wasn't in a good mood at all. Though she was still far from giving up. When she was brought outside of the ship-thing, her head and hers were moving around as much as possible as she took in every detail she could. This place was large, very large. The soldiers well-armed using weapons and tools she'd never heard of, much less imagined to be possible. Still, people are people and if she could kill just one of them... well, she'd be a lot further to escape. Too bad disguising herself as one of them was pretty much out of the option, maybe not for one of her fellow captives though.

When they were brought before their greeter, her first thought was, 'what a godsdamned asshole, I'm going to kill him and his 'friends' will probably not morn his death'. Her second was 'that looks and sounds like a man who desperately wants power and so puts on the appearance of having it and lords it over us. No wonder why he wants to try and collect all of ours- if only to curry favor with his superiors. I wonder if they approve of his actions... if they do, well, then that's just more people to kill if they all treat newcomers this way. After all, those who would tread on others like they were cobblestones... it's best they learn that such ground will happily eat them alive given the chance'.

Her third thought was, 'By the gods above and below, this man loves the sound of his own voice'.

By the end of the man's speech, she was already back to looking around as much as possible. As she was lead off, she did her best to memorize the twists and turns of the path they took.

At the end of it, her muzzle was removed and she was pushed into a strange kind of 'cell' she had never seen before. It was like she was trapped in a bottle. Then someone else joined her. A young man. Well, potentially good news. They didn't seem to have enough room to hold everyone so they were being forced to double people up- maybe.

@AIM Leader Wade @The Wanderer

Ayana started pacing around the tank, doing the best she could to find potential weaknesses to exploit. As she did, she spoke up, "So how'd a lad like you end up locked up with a dragon like me?" she asked. "I really doubt it's because they're just that racist towards other humans like yerself, even those from other worlds. Especially considering I don't see that one other scaly guy 'round here. Name's Ayana by the way."

Alistia cried out in pain as she woke up in the cell and was able to immediately tell that something was VERY wrong. It wasn't the fact that her last memory was that of a random flashbang from seemingly nowhere had appeared to stun her. No. As much as that sucked she had dealt with such things in combat before. It was that, even in combat, she had always had the split second beforehand to at least close her eyelids and flatten her ears before it went off. Pure reflex and utterly essential. Because she didn't have that chance this time and now... Now she was awake but something was very wrong. The world was a mess of burned out light, red, and black. She opened her mouth to speak and...

She knew what came out. It was a question that would have been 'Are my eyes okay?'. But she heard nothing. Her ears moved about and she could feel the crusted up blood on them. She was deaf. Blind and death. Had her cell mate looked they would see the dried up trails of blood coming from the ears atop her head as well as that her eyes were a very unhealthy red color. The sort of red color that meant that the nerves and retna had been burned out. A miqo'te more senative hearing, the perma-lock to night vision, both massively exploited by a flashbang. Still, Alistia was far from worried. With her healing magic she could clear this up in an instant. It wasn't as if she had been born without eyes or ears, they were just badly damaged.

She didn't even try to cast the healing magic though as, despite her blindness, her sense of touch and balance were perfectly fine. She could feel as she moved the absense of the cloth of a White Mage on her body but couldn't quite tell if it had been replaced with something else or if she had been left in her underwear. A smart choice to remove an object that could potentially be a weapon.

"Does anyone know any healing spells?" she called out, hoping the volume was properly low as opposed to shouting. "I can't see or hear. My eyes and ears were damaged in the flashbang."

---

Lavataen seemed oddly calm as she was shoved into the same cell as an older, mature, woman from the eastern nations. She was almost flattered as this sort of cell was clearly higher-tech than the ones she knew much more intimately. The cast-iron and concrete bars of many a prison she had fought within either when liberating or defending it from rebels, as well as the shoddy room from... before. Either way she was keeping herself calm. No doubt they had tried to take her blade from her only to have it disperse like any good mages weapon would do and she could feel the bond resonating within her soul with the blade. Should the moment come calling it to her side would be easy and they hadn't taken her clothes meaning that, were bullets to start firing, she would likely survive at least one shot fine. She wasn't certain if these idiots knew enough about magic to erect anti-magic fields but, if they erred even slightly, melting the cuffs would be extremely easy for her. She just needed the right moment.

And then her cell-mate spoke up. She was clearly from the eastern lands. She wasn't sure if she was from Kyushu, Shikoku, or the main Japanese Empire, but she recognized the language well enough. English was, unquestionably, the official language of the AE which all were required to learn, but Latin, Nahuatl, many of the native languages, and that wasn't to mention the languages in the oceanic states hadn't been curbed in the slightest. That included Japanese. She tried her best to think back to high-school and remember when she had been faced with language classes.

"Kon'nichiwa. Watashinonamaeha rabateindesu. Onamaehanandesuka?" she started, clearly wincing as she tried her best to remember those annoying lessons. "Narabe-gae. Watashi wa nihongo ga umaku hanasemasen. Eigo o hanasemasu ka?" she asked, practically begging God that she hadn't just propositioned the woman or something similar.

Dusk
---------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was still recovering from the sudden visions of paradise. This new figure was trying to figure out who everyone was and where they were from and other people were tending to the nearly suffocated fire. Sadly, Neither of the two groups seemed to accomplish their goals when suddenly, a large flash blinded all of them. Dusk held his hand up to try and block the incoming light, but it was ineffective. His vision soon cleared as smoke started rising out of seemingly nowhere. He turned to see everyone in his group dropping left and right. This wasn’t right! They weren’t supposed to drop to the ground out of nowhere! What was happening? Dusk then finally saw a man shoot him with a taser in the middle of his panic before he lost consciousness.

The large humming of the plane finally woke Dusk up. He was face down and could feel the cold steel of the metal floor. An attempt was made to get up, only to be met with a metal clinking of the cuffs that Dusk wore. He was restrained. Panic started to rise. He had to get up! He couldn’t just leave everyone on the floor of that mall! Rolling to one side, He only could see the metal wall of the plane. It wasn’t all bad though since he could hear a few voices. It was of the new people they had found in the mall, and the one soldier they had saved from drowning. It calmed Dusk only slightly, but he could feel his cracks getting worse.

After a few moments of monotone humming from the plane’s engine, they finally landed. Dusk was forcefully grabbed from the ground from an unseen man and was pushed towards the large storage doors. The door’s buzzed on the way up and a ramp was lowered for everyone to get off. He was pushed past a man, counting the passengers to the plane. He wore a large black tank top and a pair of semi-ripped jeans. This man, naming himself Elgin, sported several tattoos that ran up his muscular arms. Meanwhile, his long brown hair went down to his shoulders. This guy looked like a leader. He stood there with a sort of confidence that only a man of a higher power would have. By the time He had started talking to some of the group, Dusk and a few others had already been shoved into large vehicles. Dusk was accompanied by a strange pink creature that resembled a dodgeball along with the blue haired hedgehog. It wasn't the most ideal place to be, but it was roomy.

Eventually, the vehicles came to a stop in front of a more reinforced section of the base. The trio of strange creatures were lead into some type of holding bay for the more powerful of beings. The group then stopped in front of one of the smaller glass tanks. Several shoves later, all three of them were put inside the well lit chamber. It was almost empty in there save for the florescent lights that flickered every now any then above them. The ground was slightly dented were dusk had tripped and landed. They looked more like caged animals from the outside.

Trigger

People were speaking to each other, trying to account for the damage done by the saltwater. They all seemed concerned with the fire and who this newcomer was, but trigger was more focused on the visions of the beach. He got up on his feet and shouted: “Is no one going to question what the hell just happened to us?!” Before he could actually get a reply though, he heard Alec shout “grenade!” from where he was. It was an ambush, and it looked organized. Trigger covered his eyes and blocked out the light. His ears still rang, but at least he could see. It was only temporary though as teargas started to flood the area. Blobs jumped in left and right, shocking people and causing them to fall. “Who the fu-” Trigger started to say, only to be interrupted by a taser to the back.

Trigger suddenly woked up to the sound of voices. He was facing the doors to the storage bay. He didn’t have any cuffs on him, which was strange. Why would they take a person with a weapon but not restrain him? Trigger waved the thought away and focused on the situation. These people wanted something, and they were prepared to capture random people to do it. It couldn’t have been money because they would have just taken anything they had and ran. These people looked like they had an agenda. Trigger couldn’t continue on his thoughts since the storage bay doors started to open. A few people rushed in, taking the people that were actually in cuffs out of the area. The people who didn’t seem like a threat were meanwhile brought before what looked like one of the leaders of this base. Others complain and ranted about the situation, but trigger knew that it wouldn’t help them. The shouting would only make them seem even more like a threat. These soldiers wanted either cooperation or death. Trigger would have made a run for it, but without his mask, he really couldn’t do anything exercise-related.

Everyone was loaded into trucks designed to handle prisoners. Trigger was shoved in with the blue hair archer named Luer. There were a few minutes of them being transported to the facilities. When they arrived, Trigger got out to see that they had a base with what had to be a small army of soldiers. People patrolled the outside with rifles and were covered in armor. Trigger’s sightseeing was soon interrupted by a shove to the back into the large building in the center. The duo was lead further in several hallways with people rushing back and forth on their own business. This place was heavily guarded, which didn’t bode well if they wanted to escape. Trigger had dealt with escaping from facilities like this before, but not ones this well guarded. Luer and Trigger eventually made it into a large cellblock that smelled of rust and dirt. Their cell was the third on in. This wasn’t the best place to be since the guards could possibly stop at the other cells and see their escape attempt. The two were then shoved into the small room with very limited space. Trigger turned to watch the door slowly close in on them. He quietly walked up to the door, trying to search for some type of opening to the hallway, but he couldn’t see anything. “Well, we're all doomed” he concluded. He sat on the bed and stared at his hands. They weren’t in pain anymore, but the thought of his hands boiling remained in his mind. “Do you have any bright ideas?” he asked his cellmate.

Last edited:
The man was done with his talking and she was dragged off with somebody else. Finally, the gag comes out and the first thing she says is. "Wheres Talia! Give her back before I kill you all and send your whole cave after you!" She was mad to the point where she lost control for a while and went into the avatar state to look even more menacing. The winds around her picked up as she spoke in a thousand voices at once. "Return her to me now!"

The salarian's crouched cartilaginous frame proved a solid comparison to the two humanoid Nords behind him in ectoplasm. Hamsnr, a pale Nord once a city guard with ginger hair, sat to his right. Erilorn , a former Bosmer priest with chestnut hair, sat to his left. They were both looking out the center of the wreath as through Reegan's midsection attentively watching Xiao scream.

The guard cringed as Xiao raged, "Ahh, well that's not good. Reegan's pretty hurt, Odaw, there's no Dragonborn to call her back if she gets dead in here. The odd-looking woman's going to attract attention. This Talia is a pet perhaps?"

Their normal curt hyperactive description came from the crouching salarian Odaw, "Possibly. Not enough information, but indicates possessiveness. Unlikely a person. Unless a slave. Aware of condition, Spriggan biology interestingly robust. Unfortunate the bow was left behind. Human externally focused. Unconcerned with Reegan. Wardens clearly aware of regenerative abilities. Possible to deliver pistols? No, No, full-body encasing. Perhaps by external prisoner. Luxury of contemplation."

Erilorn chuckled as Reegan continued to sing the show tune, "Do you have to have her singing that song? Her throat's been shot to hell by those lightning rifles. We can tell it hurts a lot."

Odaw looked at him then back to the wreath center, "Neccecary but understand concerns. Recognize Turian. Alec likely nearby. Will understand context. Jailors will not. Anger still probable. Should make Alec come this way. Agree further shouting is superfluous."

Hamsnr stood to approach the wreath so Reegan could hear more clearly, "The closing doors have stopped, Reegan, you can stop singing. if he'll hear at all he's heard by now."

He looked back at the Kajiit herding the other confused interred, "Looks like you're right, Odaw. The others are waking up. The bones were all jumbled."

Odaw didn't move his gaze, "Of course. Plant-based neural net. Latent independent neural images. Willing to accept existence of souls in this universe. Bad storage arrangement. Non-linear processing space misaligned. Incredible efficiency. Error tolerance. Good an omnitool remains."

Rise of wind and Xiao's many-voiced threat quieted Reegan's singing as the voices said she could stop now. The woman had lost someone important. In Reegan's very dim mind there were new voices and a lot of clarity. Fog in her mind restraining creativity much further away now. Able to contemplate more than the pounding call of Magnus to find the threat. Reegan rattled against her cage and found it very firmly affixed to a wall. They'd done little but encase her chain wrapping inside the grids of heavy metal strips. At least could move her head slightly due to the crown.

Reegan called out to Xiao her voice smoother than it had been tried to calm, "I'm not sure they can hear you, Thane. The Imperials do not care for us. I drove off as many of the bandits as I could, dad. Do you know if dad is okay? "

A short voice inside of her carin unheard to Xiao as Odaw the Salarian qualified to others when Reegan spoke, "Hm. Good processor. Low battery. Integrating new memories? Incomplete sapience."

"I can fix the fire problem" Xiao added as she created a flame in her palm but suddenly after Alec yelled out grenade everything went white. Her pet let out a cry as it got blinded too. more of those grenades but Xiao was smarter this time and closed her eyes. Instead of seeing she relied on her seismic sense and blasted a couple soldiers with earth pillars into the ceiling before screaming in pain as she was taken down by electricity. she new the feeling. a lightning strike diversion that went wrong. She had experienced it before but still couldn't withstand it and fell face first onto the ground. Her companion growled defensively at the soldier before getting knocked out too.

The nixt time Xiao woke up she found herself completely rigid, unable to move even an inch with these metal restraints. her vision was back to normal at least but she couldnt see her companion anywhere. "mmmpff!" she screamed out but no response came from her friend talia. she was nowhere to be found or too far to hear her. Struggling a bit she nearly got sick enough to puke when the plane came down for a landing. she had never experienced a feeling like this and it made her nauseous.

Minutes pass as she frantically struggles but fails time and time again. Eventually though comes the time for her to be moved along with the rest. the soldier who touched her unfortunately would get a nasty burn as she breathed fire through her nose onto his hands. An angry growl from the girl signified that she could walk herself without them pushing her. Then there he was. The man behind this whole mess or so she thought at first when he turned out to be just as confused as they are. Since she was unable to respond to him whatsoever she just remained silent.

The man was done with his talking and she was dragged off with somebody else. Finally the gag comes out and the first thing she says is. "Wheres Talia! Give her back before i kill you all and send your whole cave after you!" She was mad to the point where she lost control for a while and went into the avatar state to look even more menacing. The winds around her picked up as she spoke in a thousand voices at once. "Return her to me now!"

Elgin looked at his men, slightly confused at what she meant by 'send your whole cave after you,' and even mocked her for it by saying, "Uuuuhhh!" He sarcastically shook and wiggled his fingers at her. "Not my cave! I love that cave, why would my cave try killing me when I've been so loyal to her?" Then, of course, there was the small issue of her eyes suddenly glowing bright blue. A slow wind picked up around them, and it quickly started to turn violent. All those around her, from the enemy soldiers, to her newly acquainted allies, a sudden vortex of wind was beginning to form, and it with, a very violent rage, made up of a thousand former avatars, sending their vengeance against those who had taken her pet away, and perhaps even harmed the poor creature. Now Elgin looked worried, and quickly shouted out, "Take her out!" Two guards then figured two shotgun rounds into her back. The same rounds that paralyzed her from the electric shock upon impact. They would take her out of her avatar state, and make her unable to move again. "Gimme a collar!" Elgin shouted, with a soldier quickly handing one over. Picking her up, the same explosive collar Shirou had was now on her. "You try that again, I'll make your pet clean up your mess when that thing goes off." He threatened, before spitting right into her face. "Send to the cells!"

And so everyone was sent away.

Cellmates:
Trigger/Luer
Abby/Alec
Callintus/The Doctor
Artis/Hei/Amy
Garrus/Rory
Xiao/Reegan
Ayana/Delsin
Alistia/Ranma
Lava/Tsunade/Thor
Shirou/Nomad/Sub-Zero
Dusk/Kirby/Sonic

------------------------------------------------------------------

During this whole time, however, The two people who had yet to be caught were roaming around free. Ryan and Bridget. Where exactly where they when both groups were being rounded up? Well, back when group 2 was being taken captive by the mysterious soldiers. Both of them had a clear view of the team that captured them, a legion by the looks of it of around a hundred men, using the cover of the snow to enter the building undetected. Ryan and Bridget would notice the team enter, however, unlike group 2, as they were on the side of the building where the team that took them for surprise from behind, came in. Before either of them could do anything though, two soldiers from behind were about to fire upon the two, having snuck up while they chatted. They wielded the same weapons that fired the electric rounds, looking to incapacitate them. However,

"Get down!" A voice shouted out, and when both turned, they would see the two soldiers, and a man also behind them. He looked rather normal compared to them, but he was probably the most strangest to either of them.

Pulling out a strange device from is pocket, he aimed it at between the two soldiers; emitting a strange sonic noise from it. Before anyone knew it, a flashbang grenade one was holding onto his side went off. Both soldiers were blinded, but Ryan and Bridget would be given enough time to duck for cover. Both men were down, and standing in the middle of the hallway was a man with a brown suit, and unusually large chin.

giphy.gif

"Hello there!~" He said to the two. "I'm the Doctor! And I believe I'm going to need your help with something. Follow me please?" He waved for them to follow back down the hall.​

Last edited:
XIAO

"Hive her back to me!" She called out once more in that thousand voice nature as the cave really did threaten to do down on his head but before she could do anything the sensation of being struck by lightning came once more. she had managed to dislodge a small pebble from the ceiling at the least.

Getting dragged up to her feet Xiaos face was no longer filled with anger but filled with sadness as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Gib her bak...." The girl didnt even react to his spitting, only kicking off again when she was getting dragged away from Elgin. "Give Talia back!" She yelled out again and again and again amidst the uncontrolled fits of sobbing and crying over her lost friend.

That pebble on the ceiling though finally came loose from all the noise she had been making and fell down to give Elgin hopefully a nice jumpscare when it landed on his shoulder. wouldn't hurt but would definitely be noticeable. She really did nearly bring down his beloved cave down upon him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SATELLIZER

"No response from command.... this isn't west genetics..." She took out the earpiece radio turned its frequencies elsewhere to check on something else. no signal either. She turned around to face her new 'friend' "Yes. i was about to kick that Novas butt when the green light took me.... i hope Kazuya is alight.." Satella shook her head to get the bad thoughts out of her system. "My name is Satellizer El Bridget" She introduced herself but didnt extend a hand to shake for him. instead she just cuddled up some more into that warm cozy coat. For some reason it kept reminding her of the warmth she felt when touched by Kazuya.

while staring blankly out into the street opposite she noticed a group over the street. not a small group either a military force with uniforms that looked rather familiar to her. she was tempted to go out to meet them but the sudden chaos inside prompted her to back away instead, only to be warned of a flashbang.

Grabbing onto Ryan once again she pulled herself and him down tot he ground as somebody who yelled it beat the two that had ambushed them. "The hell was that all about?!?" She called out to the guy who looked rather strange and introduced himself as the doctor. "Well i cant trust the military here so might as well follow you." Satella came to a more logical conclusion after weighing over her chances with the people outside and the chances with this guy seemed much better.

@AIM Leader Wade @Valkan

Last edited:
Luer did not get an answer to his question, much less the chance to let the trapped under him Gaeira stand before he was blinded by a bright blast of light and his ears rang in the aftermath of a loud bang. “Agh!” Although in vein he attempted to get a visual on what was going on, covering his ears as the ringing muffled whatever was happening. He could not make out anything, and for the moment all he could do was try to get off of Gaeira to let the man up. At the very least he may have better sense than the archer. At least, Luer could hope.

But as he moved to do just that something lodged in his arm and before he could even react to the pain it caused, his body tensed up painfully as a shock began forcing him right back down. His being wet did not help things as it were, but he was in the water with Gaeira, and as both were zapped the water made it all the worse for him. Gaeira took a much stronger shock to bring down, and with Luer both in the water and near on top of him, he shared that shock in full. Luer’s bow was just as much a conductor as well, much to his dismay. The shocks coursed through it as well and not only was a burn left from whatever caused these shocks initially, he was left more electrical burns at his shoulder, stomach, chest, and back where his bow had contact with him.

The electric shock pulled a scream from him and left Luer immobile as he fell once more unto the SOLDIER below him. He was blinded and deafened by the flash bang, immobilized by the jolt, but even worse still, the shocks killed his consciousness entirely. He blacked out. That he was alive at all was some miracle. The area of his body under his bow that burned steamed as he sat in the cold water.

—————————————————————

The sound of people shouting pulled Luer from his blackout. Well, he was not tired any more. That may be the best ‘sleep’ he has gotten in the last several months. Though, he was less than enthused to be waking right now. “Uuhggghh…” He groaned in complaint, and he dared not move right now. He felt like he was moving enough as it was, his body still shook from the shock earlier. He was extremely dizzy, as if the world was swaying and quaking around him, and he was very nauseous. He was not willing to do anything at this very moment, and when the shaking got worse he grunted. “Oh no please… stop…” He whimpered softly.

He dared a look up at the soldiers that came to walk him somewhere but he only could whine. He was not making it easy for them either, as upon standing alone he swayed. Walking was worse, he swayed, wobbled and near fell multiple times. He really did not want to move, doing so just made his stomach churn even more. “I think I am going to be sick…” He muttered. His mind felt foggy to bother questioning what happened for the moment, and he dared not look around to make himself even more disoriented.

It was not until they stopped that he let his weight fall to be seated on his knees, giving him a chance to at least get some of his bearings and ease his stomach. At least, until someone else spoke. With how they were being treated, he doubted this man was going to ‘help’ with anything. However it was what he said after, that being clarified by Alec’s question, that pulled him from his state of weakness to look and glare at Elgin. Excuse me!? On what grounds do you have the right to kill them!?” He exclaimed, pushing himself up to stand again- which he now realized was about the extent of his ability to move altogether. Now he was angry.

“What gives you the right to kill at all!? You are ending lives that could very be helping your sorry ass! We did nothing to warrant this! Thor is ill-tempered, irritating and quick to fight but he does not deserve to be a plaything for you!” He yelled. This was wrong. Who would deign to kill someone for such a reason as to hope it would help them learn more about him? “You are nothing but cowards. It does not surprise me to see your world in this state when people like you have power! The day cannot come soon enough that your life ends.” He struggled against his bonds and growled at Elgin’s next words, as if the man was dismissing anything the archer said.

“You will not get a damn thing from me, if you are going to treat us this way! I would sooner die than show any cooperation for the likes of you. I kill in self defense, but so help me if I get out of these you are the first I will take pleasure in!” He warned. Something else bothered him though. Where is Gaeira? Luer did not particularly like most of the people in this group, except for Gaeira. He was the only one the archer had found pleasant enough to actually not mind having around. Please do not let him be along with Thor, at least spare him. The man saved his life, he owed him at least to try returning the favor here, if that is the case.

He fought against the guards as they were ordered to be sent away. “Damn you! Do not ignore me!” He yelled again, only to falter. He was sicker now than before, stressed out and angry, and having moved and fought like he had, he could not keep it at bay any longer. Much to the dread of the archer, he had paused his struggling to throw up on the guards trying to get him to move. This did little to ease his nausea though.

As they were escorted towards the trucks to be loaded he whined softly. “W-Wait I-“ He tried to protest but they heard none of it, and just as with the rest he was loaded into the cargo hold. He could not do this. He was already feeling bad and they had the nerve to make him ride another one of these things. There was little wonder the archer had a preference to walking.

He threw up again after they were taken off the truck and escorted to cells, too light headed and weak now to keep fighting the soldiers. Instead he did nothing, and they had to pretty much drag or carry him to the cell as he could not so much as stand anymore. Once inside he growled. He still trembled- he was useless! He hated it. The less he moved the better he would feel though he had little difficulty in that given how thoroughly he was tied up. It was only now he realized, after Trigger spoke, that his bow was gone too. He needed to get that back before anything else, mostly because he needed his weapon to do anything else.

Out of not wanting to risk making himself any sicker he opted against shaking his head- not that he could. “Without my bow I am but a human…” He answered, but otherwise he was content to ignore the man. He had no ideas right now, as it were he was still reeling from the shock. Why the hell was he the only one bound like a damn animal anyway? His jacket and shirt had been burned through when he was tased thanks to his bow. From his right shoulder to just above his left hip, a thin but deep burn could be seen across his back where the silver bowstring had been weighing on him at the time. He hissed as he felt the fabric run against his skin when he tried to move. “Ahh…” He sighed in pain with a wince. That shock hurt… and so did the resulting burns. His right arm was burned where the taser made initial contact with him, his right shoulder in front had a small burn as well as his chest just under his left breast.

It was bad enough this was happening, he was already angry but it just made him even angrier that no one else spoke up. Was he the only one here that actually cared what happened to their team? Gaeira was still nowhere to be found, Thor and that other girl are going to die, and he was the only one that had a problem with it? The thought made him chortle. Alec tried to act like a leader, multiple people tried to say they had to stick together and work together to get out of this world and what happens when real danger threatens them? Nothing. No one tried to do a goddamn thing! “Some ‘team’ this is…” He grumbled, shifting to try reaching moving closer to the door. None of them were a team, to care so little.

Once he managed to get to the door he practically fell against it in way of a heavy knock. “Hey!! I know you can hear me you bastards!! Where is Gaeira!? Blue hair, glowing eyes! Where is he!?” He near screamed through the door. With as heavily guarded as this place was he knew someone was there and could hear him. If even only one, if he could only save one of them, it would be the only other person that expressed any compassion for someone else’s life.

Shirou was completely caught off guard by the sudden assault, feeling his entire body seize up from the tazer round that struck him from behind. He lost consciousness soon afterward.

When he came to, he felt himself firmly bound in place, forced into a sitting position with a thick metal brace binding his chest and arms, with a back section extending up to his neck and head. He also felt a thick collar around his neck.

It didn't take long to figure out that they had been captured. He could see a few of the others in similar restraints and could hear them beginning to shout in alarm as they awoke, including other people who he didn't recognize from those he had met earlier.There were also several soldiers standing on guard. These definitely weren't the Nazis they encountered earlier. None of the emblems matched, and their armor looked far more modern.

He was going to consider using his magic to break himself and the others out when one of the guards warned him that his collar was rigged with explosives, showing off the trigger. Shirou grimaced, internally cursing. If that was true, then trying to take action now would be suicide. He would gladly give his life to save all of the others, but having his head blown off before he could actually do anything wasn't going to help anyone. No, he needed wait for an opening of some sort.

Not too long afterward, the plane touched down at what appeared to be a massive base of some kind. Some of the captured were marched out, while himself and the others in heavy braces were wheeled out. They were then brought face to face with what appeared to be the leader of their captors. Shirou's brows furrowed in as the man named Elgin so callously explained what was going to become of them. He could maybe understand capturing them to verify if they would be friend or foe, but live dissection and experimentation?

No. This was wrong. Such conduct reminded him of some of the worst, most inhuman mages he had heard and read about during his time at the Clock Tower. It didn't matter that doing so might help protect the people of this world, there were some lines that should never be crossed. Not against people they knew nothing about.

Of course, it seemed the captured people here agreed with him, and several were very vocal in their protest, but Elgin paid them no heed, ordering them sent off to their respective cells. As he was brought into the reinforced cell block, a moment of violence erupted when one of the girls locked in a brace screamed out for them to give back 'Talia', her eyes glowing white and her voice distorting and increasing greatly in volume as the wind began to howl. Ethereal figures began to take shape around her, but it was cut short when Elgin shouted something, and a guard fired two times into her back with a shotgun.

She slumped into her brace, and Shirou reflexively struggled against his restraints and cried out in muffled anger, thinking they might have killed her. Flashbacks of Gilgamesh slaying Illya flashed by in his mind. He then saw Elgin place a collar just like his own on her, spitting in her face before marching out. Turned out she was still alive, though she was reduced to quivering and sobbing as she continued to cry out for them to return her friend.

Shirou was then moved into a cell with two others. One of them was the blue-clad ninja with ice powers from earlier, notably without his helmet this time, revealing his Asian facial features, short black hair, and a wide scar running above and below his left eye. The second was someone new, a man wearing a bird-like mask with a hood, and a modern-looking leather outfit with a strange patterned cape. The boy took a ragged breath as his gag was removed, trying to to calm himself. He absolutely hated this. He had developed his abilities to become a hero of justice, to save people. And now he was rendered powerless against the cruelty taking place right in front of him.

...But he wasn't going to give up, not while he still drew breath. He would find a way to get everyone out of here, even if it killed him. He just needed to find an opening.

@AIM Leader Wade @The Wanderer @Nero Kunivas

Last edited:
Ryan Zokkendov

Satellizer eventually gave up on communicating with, well, it doesn't matter at this point. Both were on their own. She then confirmed that she was brought here by a green flash while fighting a 'nova'. Ryan made a mental note of that name to ask about it later, when they at least knew what the hell happened to them.
When Ryan introduced himself, Satellizer did so as well. However, she refrained from shaking his hand, opting instead for seeking more warmth in his coat.

"No matter. Handshakes must not be a thing on this 'West Genetics' of hers"

He thought, while showing a friendly smile.
Then, silence. Or at least, that's what Ryan expected, but quite the opposite was to come. Ryan noticed some noise behind him. Just as he was about to check behind him, he heard a nearby warning. Satellizer and himself seemed to think off the exact same way, as she also went to grab him and pull him to the ground. Noticing that intention, Ryan allowed himself to fall while pulling Satellizer as she pushed him down. Their combined effort seemed to have saved them from what Ryan assumed was a stunning device. Loud noise plus blinding light. Lucia had a spell like that...

Regardless, as they were getting up, Satellizer voiced his exact thoughts. The person who warned them only came as far as introducing himself as 'The Doctor' and asking them to follow him. Granted, he got rid of the two soldiers, now laying on the ground, who seemed to intend to attack. But then again, for all he knew, he could be working with whoever sent the other two, and was luring them into a trap.

"Ugh, this is getting way too convoluted..."

Ryan thought out loud, as Satellizer agreed to accompany him. Ryan sighed. Even if he was leading them into a trap, what else could he do, when he didn't even know if he was in the same world he was hours ago?

"Not much... Nothing at all actually..."

He concluded. If only he was better at handling information, he could formulate a plan of his own... But he wasn't, so he followed the Doctor.

"Alright, Mister Doctor, I do hope you have some answers for us as well."