The Evrensel Confict -- Prologue: Chapter 1-- The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Sonic:

Sleep was a sign that the blue hedgehog was getting bored. Not that the people here were boring. But for now the time for action was done and the strategizing was not something he did. True he didn't take kindly to order, but him not taking part of strategic meeting, he was more or less told where to run and what was expected of him. So when the human asked him a question he thought that it was time for action.

Standing up and stretching he eas kinfa confused to see that people were still speaking around the fire and some were already arguing. Well he still had a question to answer.

-Well, there was some tension about who wanted to be the leader. And Thor was kinda trying to get voices without asking. So do we know who is the bad guy?

A rapid scan was showing him that well...nothing, the situation was lively a bit chaotic maybe. He had really no idea what was going on. But there was no real fight either. So he was cool with that. Then his attention went back to the human.

-Oh yeah by the way I'm Sonic. And you are?

Ranma

It didn't take long for the saotome heir to be full. People were so busy arguing they didn't watch their food. Well the early bird catches the worm. After such a good meal, she would normally be sparing or training for a new technique. But she wasn't really at home.

It was the time the angel lady decided to make her speech. Couldn't say what she was speaking about but of course weapons were tools, among many others. Anything goes means anything goes. That included weapons! But to depend on weapons was a weakness in and of its own.

Luer like a certain klutz who had a tendency to put herself in trouble decided to be unreasonable and stormed off. Then the god guy decided to follow him. Not really her problem see. Except... well she was so used to be the one who had to clean the mess left behind by a certain blue haired unfeminine klutz built like a brick that her conscience wouldn't let her in peace, if she just decided to mind their business. They must be related. There was no other explanation.

The red haired followed the draconic ki and the heavy permeating godly one. She would have missed blue boy ki if she wasn't already accustomed to it. Well the show was hilarious if you were outside of the store that is. God boy was trying to convince blue boy to be reasonable while going berserk. Then there was a true sob story told.

-And you decided to do it in the women underwear section. Man not only are you a klutz but you are also a pervert!

Reactions: Epiphany
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Dusk could really rest into his own little area of the store, the funny man in a suit ran up to him. Dusk made sure to keep his hand over where the cracks in his face were, it probably wouldn't be good for this starry-eyed creature to see them. Along with the small man was another female who was named Abby. She came up and asked for one of the hats that he still held on his head. Dusk bowed his head, allowing her to take one. The simple gesture resulted in the rest of the hats falling off shortly after. He looked up to see the tree creature ask him a question, something having to do with the preparation of some type of root. He wasn't totally sure what it had called him, but he nodded in agreement. He would have to do it later after dealing with the doctor's enthusiasm. Dusk wasn't totally sure what to do with this creature, so he thought a simple pat on the head might work. He had pet many different animals before, and almost all of them reacted in a positive manner after the simple gesture of affection. Dusk looked up to first see an angry Luer stomping into the back of the store, along with a very frustrated Norse god. It didn't really bother Dusk until he heard shouting and maybe a crash or two from the back. Hearing the sounds of possible battle didn't really go well with Dusk, as there was a barely audible crack that came from his face. The cracks hadn't really gone too far, but it would definitely be harder to hide them, as they were now on both sides of his face. Dusk quickly put his hands over the cracks and tried to play it off as casually as he could.

In the past, anger had gripped Dusk in certain ways. Way back when he was first brought into the world, he was fully grown and prepared for battle. In many ways, he would have been a success to the people who had created him, and yet he still wasn't ready for the world. Throughout the years he had learned how to control his anger, but he would have his fits every now and then. If he had ever dropped something by accident or he had trouble with something he would usually destroy the area around him. Sometimes it would go on for only a few minutes, and sometimes it would rarely go on for hours. Dusk disliked when these rages would happen, it just didn't feel like him. Dusk wasn't particularly sure what he did during these blackouts, but he was sure it wasn't pretty. He would usually wake up with either building crumpled to the ground or surrounded by several dead animals. He never wept for these animals, and it terrified him. He wasn't sure why he didn't cry, his body just didn't allow it. Dusk just hoped that one of these blackouts didn't happen around these new creatures he had found.

Trigger

Several voices had started to chatter when he walked out of the shop. Trigger was used to this kind of treatment, after all, his job didn't have to do with being social. Suddenly there was a crash that came from within, He assumed that it was probably either the large creature or the blond Viking. Either way, Trigger assumed they were equally as clumsy. He leaned his head in "I can hear you" is all he said before getting out of the doorway. It wasn't going to help his relationship with any of the people in the group to have them all think of him as a child, but it didn't really matter. All Trigger needed from the people inside was some sort of transportation home, and that was all. Why was am I even thinking about this? He thought to himself.

Spriggan's titter of glee bounced away in all directions with voices all slightly different. Wriggled side to side in place as Dusk patted her head enthused in whole. Bark atop the ironwood crown was rough if cork-soft under his fingers. The sensation left her squirming at the stimulation though not pulling to get away. Ladders of wisteria-like blossoms that cover her head underneath skip wildly side to side from her laughter.

The growing hour and being tickled diverged voices inside as she turned smiling eyes to Dusk and laughed, "eEeEeheheHe That tickles, Nahlotkunoth. It is good to meet you too."

The knife put down again said while reaching backward intent to grasp one finger and move it toward the blossoms, "I just need my flowers, several handfuls. You will need to pull hard the stems are heavy cords between ironwood. The blooms are no less sturdy."

"Well, in regards to this whole leader business... I do not want to be the leader." said Alistia simply enough with no hostility or ill-will in her voice. "In fact, given the choice, I'd rather not hold any authority aside from the informal authority of a healer."

"What? Why? I can understand someone not desiring to be a leader, I don't desire such a role myself, but to forsake it entirely? Why would you desire such a thing?" asked Lavaetain clearly surprised. "You clearly hold solid power given your healing yet you would hold none? Why?"

"Because I don't want to be thought of like that. I'm the healer. It's... that simple really. I wish only to help and aid and, if people come to me expecting me to make a decision or inspiration in some other capacity, it could compromise that trust or that trust could be abused. Imagine if Thor was the leader and said we should go left, yet I felt we should go right, and people sided with me because I'm the healer. That would be..."

"Potentially disastrous. I see your point." said Lavaetain with a sigh as she looked to the underwear store where the others had gone.

"Think I should intervene?" she asked simply enough.

"Not yet. Not unless things go south. For now we need to get off this planet. If you want I can try to commune with the earth to scout this city; but even if I can pull it off I'd need to know what to look for as well as time; especially with such an unfamiliar location."

Alken and Gaeira

"Luer; may I call you Luer?"
Gaeira was quick to approach the frustrated bowman. He wished he'd been able to catch him alone, but the others had been swifter to follow. "Frustration at this situation is only natural. I'm fairly pissed off myself. I, personally, find your reaction to be endearingly human."

The fencer shot a glare at Thor, sneering at him. "I also have quite a bit of experience working with men like this; dogged eccentrics who think hammering away at a problem with steam and steel will solve it. Sometimes, it is best to sit and think. Maybe his capacity to remove himself and mull things over is strong evidence that he is the only sane man."

Alken, for his part, patted Thor on the shoulder. "Troopers need time to collect themselves. Give him some space, and he'll come around." The SOLDIER sidled up to Thor, and gave him a whisper.

"He ain't the type to respond well to shouting or machismo. Let Gaeira work on 'em." Alken tilted his head, lifting his hand and giving a thumbs up. "He's more...subtle than us. If we just drag 'em along, he'll be harder to work with when something bad happens. Gaeira's a good motivator."

The two SOLDIERs shared a wink. They were partially acting out of goodwill.

Partially.

Alken was also trying to be a good wingman to Gaeira and clear the field.

Gaeira waved the others away. "Begone and plan, Thunder God. Luer and I will share a few words, then we'll return on the double. All the shouting and throwing is getting on my nerves."

Meanwhile, Alken turned his glowing gaze towards Ranma. "So...how you doin'?"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
The weather was slowly getting worse outside as xiao still dressed in her thin desert clothes suddenly shivered and had to breathe some fire to remain relatively warm. Chilly winds were not the only problem she faced out here as it brought over sounds of unknown beasts. "Talia stay close..." Talia her pup reacted quickly and jumped on her back where it clung to its dear life. "Hey not THAT close... fine..." Xiao relented when their eyes met for a bit and she saw the fear her poor pet had.

She would be lying if she didnt feel scared herself. there mile tall stone spires with shattered glass everywhere. Broken metal beasts everywhere just as big as the rhinoceros beetles used by sandbenders to haul large loads. Another howl from a beast carried by the wind sounded to be much closer than the rest. That prompted Xiao to act as she began to look for a way inside this low building now.

As Xiao walked towards where an unseen trigger was keeping a watch a tipped over tuck was blocking her way. Sudden movement and a rigid foot slam on the ground later a pillar of rock shot up from below the large vehicle and launched it in the air. The thing smashed through the ceiling of the mall and landed just a few feet in front of Trigger with a heavy metallic crunch. even the ground vibrated from that impact when its front connected. The rear container with goods remained upright for a few more moments before swinging down sideways and impacting the ground for the second time causing yet another noticeable tremor.

"whoops..." The girl had overdone it again but on the bright side the road was clear now and she was ale to move on inside the large building filled with smaller buildings? That confused the girl a bit but she came across the same vehicle AGAIN, this time right next to the entrance to one of the smaller buildings inside.

@Wiggin

Last edited:
@littlekreen
The Doctor graciously accepted an Omni-Tool, then furrowed his brow as he listened gravely to what Reegan had to say. "Blimey, sometimes I can barely understand you and other times I wonder if it isn't better that way. You're right, though. Nature, the universe...mercy's something only people do. Which is why it's so important that they do."

@Not_Amy
Abby's offer of the Pipboy drew the Doctor's interest next, though it may not be that much of a compliment seeing how his head seemed to be on a swivel, constantly changing directions on him whenever he saw something new and interesting. "Oooooh, look at that," he said, sauntering up and peering at the control display of the antique device. "Not new at all, but not known to me either. Mmmm, looks American though. Which," he glanced Abby over and both eyebrows went up as he spotted her rifle and pistol as he finished by saying, "...which makes sense. Right. Lovely device you have there. Might be the best cartography tool we have on hand, as well as a recorder, so keep it handy, won't you?"

He flashed her a brilliant smile before bounding on to the next thing.

What brought him back minutes later was her rousing speech. The Doctor listened with a look of utter admiration before nudging Amy and Rory in the ribs and pointing. "See? I like her. I'm not sure I've ever had a post-apocalyptic woman onboard the TARDIS before. ...Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've ever actually said the word post-apocalyptic. Which is a bit funny, if you think about it. The original Greek word for apocalypse means revelation. So technically, everyone who's had a revelation is post-..." He paused, frowned and said, "...no, I had a thought there but I've lost it."

Abby's close approach and fetching of a cowboy hat from Dusk amuses him, though. When the woman asks his opinion, he gives her two thumbs up and says "If you happen to find a fez, you'll let me know, won't you?"

@Nero Kunivas
Thor's list of accomplishments results in an incredulous expression on the Doctor's face. Then he peers intently at Thor before suddenly smiling again. "Right. There's likely dozens of people here on a ruined world, each brought here through incalculable power by an unknown force. There's a snow storm outside that doesn't look like it has any plan on stopping. And, right now, we have no leads or clues in who's done this to us or why." He straightened his bowtie before resting his hands on the lapels of his suit coat. "Tell you what. Tell me how flying, lightning and muscles will address any of those issues and I'll buy you a hot chocolate, the next time we're somewhere where we can get one. In the meantime..."

The Time Lord's smile slipped as he peered around the abandoned mall. "In the meantime, yes, under observation. It's not surprising, though. Anything willing to spend that much power to bring us here must, I presume, have a vested interest in us. The only question is the nature of that vested interest. And what kind of a vest interest wears exactly. Did I really just use 'vest' and 'interest' in the same sentence three times now? ...Make that four..."

@Nero Kunivas @AIM Leader Wade
Meanwhile, Artis' handshake with the Doctor evidently pleased the gangly young man with the wild hair and old eyes. "Indeed. Saving each other is something humans are especially good at. One reason I'm glad to see at least some of them here." Finishing the handshake, the Doctor beams at Artis and says "Have you met Amy and Rory? Amy and Rory, say hello."

@Yoru
The Doctor emphatically pointed in Sonic's direction at the blue hedgehog's question and said, "Exactly the right question to be asking. Anyone? Did anyone see or encounter someone or something immediately before, during or just after transit to this planet?"

@Wiggin
Dusk's pat on the Doctor's head resulted in a grinning Time Lord. "Lovely," he repeated, still bemused.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LenxKaitoYaoi
Shirou saw that the situation was rapidly spiralling out of control. His attacks against the Deathclaw seemed to only deal relatively minor injuries to it, and more and more strange monsters were emerging on the battlefield. Thankfully, the little pink guy seemed to know where to go, and was actively gesturing for them to follow it. Given how well it handled itself in combat, he decided to trust it.

"Koko kara deru hitsuyō ga arimasu!" He shouted first in Japanese to the other non-hostiles, before switching to English. "Come on! We need to get out of here!"

He then projected another large cluster of Noble Phantasms, keeping the floating weapons close in a defensive formation as he followed close behind Kirby. "Issho ni ite kudasai, watashitachi ni kabā o ageru tsumoridesu! Stay close together, I'll give us some cover!"

@Nero Kunivas @Not_Amy @ChrisClark13
Hei

As the robot dog thing neared him, he'd dive under the thing as it lunged forward with its metallic jaws opened wide to rip him apart, he would press his hand against the weak spot where the thing's armor was the least covering, and would send enough volts to bring down a whale. Or a rough estimate, what came next was an utter surprise as instead of the thing collapsing and no longer a threat, the thing began to jump around enough that the concrete cracked where it jumped and Hei had to jump out of the way several times as it charged without thought, attacking anything it saw, even the Nazi soldiers it was grouped with, slamming into them and chewing them into pieces, then the random creatures that showed up from the chaos.

This was getting too hectic, so the most rational thing was to follow the small group with the pink blob as they got the hell out of dodge.

He had to slow down so he didn't run too far ahead of them.

They'd need to find shelter quickly. Or the cold would get them before the creatures did.....

@AIM Leader Wade @Not_Amy @Nero Kunivas @BobTheNinja @ChrisClark13 @Yoru @Wiggin @Agent_Puncake @littlekreen @Whoever-Else-I-Missed
Abby Dee/Courier Six - Character Sheet

"Why thank ya kindly. Like yours too. Sounds kinda like Alec's here." She looks between Alec and Amy. "Which is mighty odd, seein' none of us seem to be from the same place." She returns the compliment adding her own observation and relaxing her grip on The Survivalist. Something about these two just made her think they weren't about to turn on the group with weapons. Even if they were to whip out some fantastical thing to try and hurt them, Abby is certain from experience she could put two large caliber bullets between their eyes at a moment's notice. She'd feel bad to do it to the pretty redhead with an attitude, but survival came before personal tastes.

She was intrigued by the pair being surprised to be meeting Sonic, the big blue rat.

A video game character? Like the Red Menace? Abby looks over at Sonic. Must just look like something from wherever they came from.

The 'Whoooa' uttered by the man gets Abby to follow their gaze to...the nightmare creature coming out of a shop laden with hats on its horns. One of them, a brown Stetson, catches her eye but she wasn't inclined to come up on the thing and ask for it. Yes the thing was peaceful so far. One of the most peaceful of the group actually. But still it was a thing made of a skull and darkness.

The blue haired guy who looked like he had a stick up his rear spoke up about not being asked to be part of the group. Then the hunk named Thor put up his name for consideration as leader; despite not actively doing anything to lead everyone so far, Abby would have added in, if she cared enough. She was more annoyed the men were arguing about such a dumb thing, and Amy took the words right out of her mouth.

"Right, what she said. Buncha children I reckon." Abby voiced her agreement but looks pointedly at the one named Luer.

The whistle makes the Courier go for her weapon again, but she doesn't level it up at the source, as along with the strange armored man and the living tree they had left behind was the one Amy had described and with whom she has a heartfelt reunion. She could tell in those moments there was a lot of history between Amy and this man she only called 'Doctor'.

Garrus leads the group from there to his camp inside a huge clothing store. Abby happily puts on a couple layers of shirts under her SWAT vest while the others talk. From the bits she catches, this land was no different from hers. Right down to monsters, bandits, and salvaging scarce resources.

The Sinatra music was a welcome addition to their surroundings, made Abby feel a little more at home to hear 'Blue Moon' in ruins again. The young woman hunkers down next to her pack and weapons near the campfire and Alec, pries open a can of Cram and eats it right from the can with a fork while The Doctor talked to the assembled party. Most of the terms went right over her head, but she gets the jist of what the gangly man is trying to say.

At the fifth point about foreign technology and knowledge, Abby looks aside at her rifle and down at her pistol and around at what others had to offer. Her weapons were probably the most primitive here, so she doesn't bother offering them. She does hold up her Pip-Boy, which is still less advanced than whatever else would be offered, but it's something.

The tree thing, apparently named Reegan, puts itself into a pot and proceeds to preen itself. Abby tried to ignore that, as it is just too odd a thing for her to want to watch with everything else going on.

"Awful chatty, that one." Abby says under her breath to Alec very quietly when the one woman in fancy clothes dominates the conversation with The Doctor, again using a lot of words and dropping names that don't really mean anything to her. The most she gleans from it is this place was a dumping ground for people from other worlds, and because many didn't get along that was why it was ruined. In the time it took for Alistia and Lavaetian to talk, Abby has finished her first can of cram, tossed it over her shoulder, and started on another. The fire and clothing layers had done their work to get her body warmed back up.

The kid, Trigger she think was his name from earlier(there were a lot of names to remember) proves to be a kid in his response to everything The Doctor had to say, but Abby gave The Doctor more respect for taking it like a real gentleman.

When The Doctor went off to tinker with one of the Omni-Tools, Abby tosses her second can of cram over her shoulder and stands, clears her throat.

"Now....seeing as the floor is open. I got some things to say." She looks around to see who was listening before continuing. "Now lookin' around at ya'll...I can say I am holdin' the most basic firearms and supplies, and I likely am the least educated here, even if some of ya are behaving like children." She says looking particularly at Luer, Thor and off where Trigger had walked. "But! Wasteland where danger can be in any ruin you try to scavenge somethin' useful? Low on ammo, food, safe water, shelter? That's where I live, and this situation even with the cold, is just a Monday fer me. I've lead caravans across the deserts, through canyons and you know with what? Not my weapons. Thems just tools." She taps her right temple "With my wits and some luck and the right crew. Know what got people killed in all those long desert drives? Besides the Deathclaws and such? Ego. Ego and pride and holdin' on to baggage ya can't see will get you killed. I promise that, I seen it." She looks around at everyone.

"Now. I ain't gonna pretend to be your leader, but if I see someone's ego needs check, I will check it for them before it gets themselves or someone else killed. Even you, King." She points at Thor. "And lastly, if you think you're better off alone?" She points out in the direction of the doors. "There's them doors. Try hoofing it alone out there, see how far you make it before you regret it." She takes breath. "Now, I gotta see a man about a hat."

Abby walks away from the fire to Dusk and The Doctor. With a fully belly and warm body, Abby feels more confident walking up to the being, if apprehensive.

"Mind if I have this one friend?" She asks pointing at the Stetson and waits for something that could be construed as agreement before taking the hat off one of the horns and setting it upon her head.

"What do ya think, Doc?" Abby asks The Doctor adjusting the hat, but not specifying if she means the hat or her speech.

"Watashi no un dake...." Tsunade curses when she hears the lizard reply in a language she cannot understand. She is glad that the said lizard replies in a manner that doesn't indicate it is looking for a fight, and she raises her hands in kind. She sees one of the soldiers behind the lizard person and her hands fly together in a series of hand signs. The soldier would have been hit with a water dragon made from the snow beneath him; had the pink creature come seemingly out of nowhere and swatted him into the air like a bug.

"Nani?!" Tsunade exclaims her confusion at the thing beckoning them to follow , looking at the lizard person. The wind getting harsher and colder encourages her to follow the pink blob. It might be more familiar with this place, know where they could find shelter from this storm overtaking the area. So Tsunade sprints after him, bearing through the cold wind.

As they followed, Tsunade saw they were still headed towards the scene of the battle. Where the convoy has been scattered, and the crater made by her clone has apparently unleashed a fearsome creature. She witnesses the blob swap his sword for a mallet to strike the beast to save the young man she had seen earlier. Others were here as well; the other young man, and a shinobi? A very fearsome shinobi at that, the way he used ice without hand signals to so brutally dispatch remaining soldiers.

When the various monsters appear from below and beyond the snow storm to converge on them, Tsunade gets into a battle ready stance, and thinks to yell to the others they needed to get out of here immediately; the words are taken right from her mind it seems, and she is somewhat delighted the young man who had just been saved was the one who had spoken them first in her language. She gets to him, runs beside him and readies the water dragon jutsu she had attempted earlier, holding her hands together before making the final sign.

"Saigo ni watashi ga hanasu koto ga dekiru dare ka!" She exclaims to the young man beside her. "Watashi wa Tsunade, kara Konohagakure!"
Ayana
---------------

Ayana watched nervously as Tsunade... copied her movements? Well, at least some kind of agreement has been reached she supposed. Hopefully the rest of the... ah... negotiations(?) weren't going to be as confusing as this. Mentally she cursed her luck for running into a strange human that didn't know the common tongue, well, her own common tongue at least. Speaking in motions was going to be damned annoying.

Then, Tsunade looked past Ayana at something as she starts doing the hand-thing in preparation to cast one of those spells of hers. This prompted Ayana to spin around and get low to the ground, only to see that blob from earlier send a solider flying with naught but a single swing of that oversized sword of its.

Was it motioning for them to follow? Yes, yes it was. Still, she'd rather take her chances with a fey-like(?) creature than those soldiers or that monster. The human woman seemed to have the same idea.

As Ayana followed Kirby she soon came across the other human she had spied from the rooftop, the one that had originally jumped to the defense of the pink creature. Not that the pink thing seemed to need it judging by how it was now hitting the monster with a hammer. She wondered if that thing could possibly be the most dangerous thing here, though she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. It was currently helping everyone after all. Still, best to keep an eye peeled in case it gets the idea to eat them later or if it gets up to some other fairy nonsense.

Luckily, the man the blob had led them to seemed to know both the woman's language and her own. Even more fortunately, he was already preparing to carve a way out of this mess.

Unfortunately, more bloody monsters seemed to have taken the fight as a sign to come crawling out of their damned holes! And the weather was also turning sour!

Out of the corner of her eye, she spied a solider that seemed to be barely clinging on to life. Well, no sense in wasting this chance. She stopped following the blob for a moment and drew a dagger as she approached the dying soldier, confident that the human man could hold the monsters at bay with his ridiculous weapon summoning powers for at least a few moments.

With a single precise strike, she plunged her dagger into the man's neck and into his spine. She drew a breath to steel herself and called upon her Blessing. Even more dead than he was moments ago, the man's vitality and soul were easily severed from his body and flowed into hers. Flashes of the man's dying moments entered her mind, eliciting a short gasp from her lips. Then it was over and the man's soul was now properly her hostage. Mentally she gagged at the "taste". It was so... so... strong, pungent even, the way the man's soul had been so dyed in its ideology. But this wasn't the time for brooding over the life the man had lived.

With a thought she told the soul, impressed on it really, what it seemed to want to hear. That it had fought bravely, it's duty was done, and now it was time to sleep. That seemed to at least work for now at least.

With practiced motions born from years of pickpocketing and helped along to know where everything already is by the man's memories, she began stripping the man's freshly cooling corpse for weapons and supplies. Particularly the man's "gun", "ammo", and any rations they might have. She stuffed her loot in bag and (borrowing on the solider's training and experience) held the gun in her arms.

Not willing to risk sticking around any longer with the remaining soldiers and monsters lurking around she dashed off after Kirby while calling back to Shirou, "Com'on, let's go!"

She kept her eyes open as she moved, her finger hovering over the trigger of the gun- ready to shoot at anything that might jump out at her.

"Watashi no un dake...." Tsunade curses when she hears the lizard reply in a language she cannot understand. She is glad that the said lizard replies in a manner that doesn't indicate it is looking for a fight, and she raises her hands in kind. She sees one of the soldiers behind the lizard person and her hands fly together in a series of hand signs. The soldier would have been hit with a water dragon made from the snow beneath him; had the pink creature come seemingly out of nowhere and swatted him into the air like a bug.

"Nani?!" Tsunade exclaims her confusion at the thing beckoning them to follow , looking at the lizard person. The wind getting harsher and colder encourages her to follow the pink blob. It might be more familiar with this place, know where they could find shelter from this storm overtaking the area. So Tsunade sprints after him, bearing through the cold wind.

As they followed, Tsunade saw they were still headed towards the scene of the battle. Where the convoy has been scattered, and the crater made by her clone has apparently unleashed a fearsome creature. She witnesses the blob swap his sword for a mallet to strike the beast to save the young man she had seen earlier. Others were here as well; the other young man, and a shinobi? A very fearsome shinobi at that, the way he used ice without hand signals to so brutally dispatch remaining soldiers.

When the various monsters appear from below and beyond the snow storm to converge on them, Tsunade gets into a battle ready stance, and thinks to yell to the others they needed to get out of here immediately; the words are taken right from her mind it seems, and she is somewhat delighted the young man who had just been saved was the one who had spoken them first in her language. She gets to him, runs beside him and readies the water dragon jutsu she had attempted earlier, holding her hands together before making the final sign.

"Saigo ni watashi ga hanasu koto ga dekiru dare ka!" She exclaims to the young man beside her. "Watashi wa Tsunade, kara Konohagakure!"
Ayana
---------------

Ayana watched nervously as Tsunade... copied her movements? Well, at least some kind of agreement has been reached she supposed. Hopefully the rest of the... ah... negotiations(?) weren't going to be as confusing as this. Mentally she cursed her luck for running into a strange human that didn't know the common tongue, well, her own common tongue at least. Speaking in motions was going to be damned annoying.

Then, Tsunade looked past Ayana at something as she starts doing the hand-thing in preparation to cast one of those spells of hers. This prompted Ayana to spin around and get low to the ground, only to see that blob from earlier send a solider flying with naught but a single swing of that oversized sword of its.

Was it motioning for them to follow? Yes, yes it was. Still, she'd rather take her chances with a fey-like(?) creature than those soldiers or that monster. The human woman seemed to have the same idea.

As Ayana followed Kirby she soon came across the other human she had spied from the rooftop, the one that had originally jumped to the defense of the pink creature. Not that the pink thing seemed to need it judging by how it was now hitting the monster with a hammer. She wondered if that thing could possibly be the most dangerous thing here, though she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. It was currently helping everyone after all. Still, best to keep an eye peeled in case it gets the idea to eat them later or if it gets up to some other fairy nonsense.

Luckily, the man the blob had led them to seemed to know both the woman's language and her own. Even more fortunately, he was already preparing to carve a way out of this mess.

Unfortunately, more bloody monsters seemed to have taken the fight as a sign to come crawling out of their damned holes! And the weather was also turning sour!

Out of the corner of her eye, she spied a solider that seemed to be barely clinging on to life. Well, no sense in wasting this chance. She stopped following the blob for a moment and drew a dagger as she approached the dying soldier, confident that the human man could hold the monsters at bay with his ridiculous weapon summoning powers for at least a few moments.

With a single precise strike, she plunged her dagger into the man's neck and into his spine. She drew a breath to steel herself and called upon her Blessing. Even more dead than he was moments ago, the man's vitality and soul were easily severed from his body and flowed into hers. Flashes of the man's dying moments entered her mind, eliciting a short gasp from her lips. Then it was over and the man's soul was now properly her hostage. Mentally she gagged at the "taste". It was so... so... strong, pungent even, the way the man's soul had been so dyed in its ideology. But this wasn't the time for brooding over the life the man had lived.

With a thought she told the soul, impressed on it really, what it seemed to want to hear. That it had fought bravely, it's duty was done, and now it was time to sleep. That seemed to at least work for now at least.

With practiced motions born from years of pickpocketing and helped along to know where everything already is by the man's memories, she began stripping the man's freshly cooling corpse for weapons and supplies. Particularly the man's "gun", "ammo", and any rations they might have. She stuffed her loot in bag and (borrowing on the solider's training and experience) held the gun in her arms.

Not willing to risk sticking around any longer with the remaining soldiers and monsters lurking around she dashed off after Kirby while calling back to Shirou, "Com'on, let's go!"

She kept her eyes open as she moved, her finger hovering over the trigger of the gun- ready to shoot at anything that might jump out at her.

Shirou nods at the blonde woman who assisted him from earlier while continuing to follow Kirby, slashing and shooting his conjured blades at any nearby enemies who tries to attack them. He was very lucky that she spoke Japanese, but he had never heard of a place called the Hidden Leaf Village. He also felt the presence some kind of energy emanating from her. He had experienced this kind of "sixth sense" before in the presence of Servants, and when magecraft was actively being used. It was especially noticeable when Tsunade used her offensive abilities, though it felt somehow different from magecraft as he knew it. It was simultaneously foreign, but passingly familiar. Very strange.

"Watashi wa Shirou," he replied, about to comment further when he saw the horned lizard girl who followed Tsunade, losing focus for a moment as he did a double-take. She was humanoid with very reptilian features, with grey, brown, and white scales, a long, thick tail, striking dark-purple slitted eyes, and decked out in a dark brown cloak over leather armor and a metal breastplate. She looked like a character right out of some fantasy JRPG or light novel.

The distraction was short lived, as various monsters continued to try and assail them, along with the occasional Nazi straggler. He continued to fight alongside Kirby, repelling the beasts as best he could. He then noticed the lizard girl stop and kneel before a fatally wounded Nazi soldier, and saw her quickly and efficiently plunge a dagger into the man's neck. His blood ran cold at the sight, but the logical part of his brain deduced that this might have been a mercy killing, given how far gone he already looked.

He held position until the lizard girl finished her grim task, using his floating weapons to keep the encroaching monsters in check. But during that brief moment, his sixth sense came alive again, and this time the sensation was coming from her instead of Tsunade. And again, it felt similar to and yet somehow distinct from magecraft, as well as from Tsunade's power. It wasn't at all obvious what the nature of her power was, but it was there. He also noted that she had looted his body for equipment afterward. Incredibly, she then shouted to him in English as she finished and rejoined the group.

Just what in the world had he ended up?

"What was that just now?" he asked her as she began moving again, following Kirby's lead.
- Kuai Liang, aka Sub-Zero, Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei - Deathclaw/Beast Rampage against The Scattered -

The Nazis fell swiftly to Sub-Zero, but just as one was about to catch the Grandmaster off guard, he was swiftly cut down by...a pink, blob? Kuai Liang had seen a great many things in his life, but Kirby was truly a first for him. Yet because of the chaotic situation they found themselves in, he did not hesitate to follow Kirby when beckoned, for Kuai now owed him his life as well.

Others had begun to follow Kirby to escape the madness, including a young warrior and a lizard-like female swordsman.

"She said "Let's go!" Sub-Zero bellowed out to Shirou, assuming he couldn't hear Ayana over the chaos of battle.

@ChrisClark13 @BobTheNinja

@AIM Leader Wade

So how can things get worse for our group? They're already trying to survive Nazi's, giant arachnids, mutated gorillas with four arms, crystal giants, and large glowing monsters, in the middle of a now approaching blizzard that is making the temperature drop down into the negatives, what could get worse?........... Easy,

The sound of a dragon's roar. It was ear piercingly loud, and looking up to the foggy sky, they would all see a faint, black shape quickly falling to the ground. In a millisecond, the dragon landed on one of the old buildings along the side of the street with such force, the building collapsed from its sudden weight, sending debris and dust to those unlucky to be right next to it. The beast was demonic, having barely been scratched by its small fall, and with all those monsters and soldiers lined up along the street, it roared once more.

8269BE0524ECF9774209445DCFB698371772152B

Four wings, its body covered in black crystals, and its roar was powerful enough to send the cars next to it flying in the air. Smoke bubbled in its mouth within seconds, and before anyone in the street could react, the fire it breathed looked like pure lava; flowing out down the street like running water. Everything burned, everything screamed in pain, and the rusted cars exploded from the sudden increased heat. And it was quickly coming down towards the group. Thinking quickly, the cyromancer jumped in front of the group, taking a stance, and quickly built up a wall of ice to block the fire; smashing against it and splitting into two streams of orange glow. The wall nearly was knocked down from the force of the fire, but Zero stayed in stance, only being knocked back ever so slightly. When the fire subsided, the dragon stood ready to pounce on them, standing on its hind legs. Before it could though, an Akird, avoiding its fiery breath, attacked from slashing at its wings to cripple the beast. It did little damage, however, with the dragon quickly spinning backwards to smash its claws into the massive creatures neck.

In other words not as fancy as the ones I use to write. RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

With Kirby again signaling them all to follow, the group would disappear into the snow, as the dragon and Akird fought each other. The pink blob lead them across a massive interstate towards a large building complex, with a flight of stairs leading up to the main lobby. The front door was smashed to pieces, having been made of glass alongside the windows to the bottom floor. Snow was leaking in, but at least it provided cover the further into the building they went. The reception desk was where Kirby stopped, jumping on top to look around. No one in sight besides themselves, and the roar of the dragon could still be heard, but the building would at least hide them for the moment. They were safe.
Nomad

To anyone else, this would be getting too crazy to handle.

But where Nomad came from, this was the norm. From the two civies that didn't seem fazed beyond saying something about 'meeting video game characters.' Whatever that meant, and the alien that could've been a Hunter from how long he spent here.

Now he and the others were gathered in an abandoned store, huddled around a campfire as some ate and the others needed the simple warmth of the fire. He didn't need either, benefits of being a walking dead person powered by the power of the Traveler.

"Mind if I play some tunes to lighten the mood around here?" He'd ask as he began to play a random song. Eye Dee Kay playing it unwillingly through his speakers, not too loud but just enough that the group could hear it clearly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin

He slightly cringed at the song playing from the flying rubix cube, the song was old like something from the fifties. Frank Sinatra if Delsin recognized the singer.

"Was expecting more techno music from you. Or something someone would find in an AMV." He'd say to the cloaked man, who was twirling the golden revolver he had. Whom only shrugged.

Delsin would help himself to a nice plate of canned chicken alfredo, not the greatest thing, as he rather missed what Betty cooked and whatever his roommates would come up with in terms of food combination. One pleasant surprise was peanut butter and cheese sandwich. Sure, it was an acquired taste, but depending on what cheese can greatly affect the experience.

"So, how did we all get here, some big bad villain seeking to do some bad guy things, like steal the stones or something?" He'd ask the alien known as Garrus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hei

As the robot dog thing neared him, he'd dive under the thing as it lunged forward with its metallic jaws opened wide to rip him apart, he would press his hand against the weak spot where the thing's armor was the least covering, and would send enough volts to bring down a whale. Or a rough estimate, what came next was an utter surprise as instead of the thing collapsing and no longer a threat, the thing began to jump around enough that the concrete cracked where it jumped and Hei had to jump out of the way several times as it charged without thought, attacking anything it saw, even the Nazi soldiers it was grouped with, slamming into them and chewing them into pieces, then the random creatures that showed up from the chaos.

This was getting too hectic, so the most rational thing was to follow the small group with the pink blob as they got the hell out of dodge.

He had to slow down so he didn't run too far ahead of them.

They'd need to find shelter quickly. Or the cold would get them before the creatures did.....

@AIM Leader Wade @Not_Amy @Nero Kunivas @BobTheNinja @ChrisClark13 @Yoru @Wiggin @Agent_Puncake @littlekreen @Whoever-Else-I-Missed
@littlekreen
The Doctor's attention was plainly focused on his surroundings. Making sure nothing would leap out at them and surprise the pair of them. But his head tilted slightly at Reegan's unusual turn of phrase. "Depending on how well we can agree on what a 'breech' is, it sounds like you Spriggans and I will get along like houses on fire. Which, I'll admit, I wouldn't much mind at this very moment although I very well imagine you might. Mind, I mean."

He finished parsing the rest of the conversation with a slightly pained expression, followed by a look of real concern. "Right. Heroes from various realities, brought here to fight or survive. Would you believe this isn't the first or even the tenth time this has happened to me?" Chuckling, the young man's animate face grew still once more as humor fled. "But there's realities and then there's this. Whatever did this has power on an absolutely massive scale. Possibly more power than I've ever seen, and I didn't think that was still possible."

"We'd better find the others," the Doctor finished, wringing his hands, though it's hard to say if it's in distress or just from the cold.

@AIM Leader Wade
At which point Garrus turned up. The Doctor spun on one heel and if he was shocked to see a nightmare in blue armor with a gun pointed at him, it didn't show. Instead, naked curiosity lit the features of the young man with old eyes. "Garrus Vakarian? Call me the Doctor and this is my dear friend who I'm calling Reegan. Marvelous to meet a friendly, er, face. You wouldn't be Sontarian, would you? A variant? No? Blimey, that armor looks familiar."

"Oh, you've seen others then, have you? Brilliant. Lead on, won't you?" And clearly the Doctor was energized by Garrus' good news and promptly picked up the pace. When the Turian lit up his Omni-Tool, the Time Lord's eyes went wide and he stared in absolute fascination before being promptly blindsided by a fierce redhead. Returning the hug with evident affection, the Doctor scratched the back of his head sheepishly and said, "Left us in the cold, you see. No TARDIS for the moment. She's...ah, she's under the weather a bit." The Doctor frowned as he took in his companion and the large number of people gathered just beyond her. "Ah, there's Rory," he said, brightening by an inch at the sight of his other companion. "Lovely. Have you met the neighbors then already? Introduce me, won't you?"

@Yoru @Snowtwo @Not_Amy @LenxKaitoYaoi @Wiggin @The Wanderer
Garrus' little shelter was well received by the Time Lord and he promptly made use of the fireplace to warm up his hands before going around, shaking hands with anyone willing. The Doctor eyed the canned food suspiciously before moving on to something much more interesting; the people here and their situation.

Rubbing his hands together enthusiastically, the Time Lord stood up and addressed the crowd gathered near the fireplace and cooking food. "Right, first thing's first. None of you belong here A cosmological instability brought you here from another universe entirely. If it was anything like mine, it's more powerful than even the Time Scoop of Gallifrey's Death Zone. I tried a Temporal Reverse Feedback Field to escape it and it wasn't remotely enough. Which puts us in rather dire straits I'm afraid."

"But first, let's look at the facts. One, the cosmological instability is transient. What little I could see suggests it's not a naturally occurring event, nor could it possibly be given the tremendous amount of power it takes to bridge the barriers between universes. That means something brought us here."

"Two, it also means that something is likely our only chance of getting home."

"Three, we've been brought together. Here, on a dying world, a world in ruins. If experience is anything to go by, we should expect to be attacked at any moment so I'll try to make the rest of this quick. Four, we need to work together. Five, we have only the resources we have on hand so let's pool what we have, whether it's foreign technology or knowledge, we'll need it all to survive this. Six, if we can last for the next few hours or days, my ship will finish repairing and our chances will improve an order of magnitude once that's happened."

The Doctor paused again before flashing another brilliant smile as he turned in place, craning his neck to look at them all. "And seven. I'll save you. I'll save as many of you as I can. That's a promise."

"Now, I understand there's at least a ship or two on hand. Have they collected any data on this planet? Is this the most defensible place we can be or should we relocate? What do we know about the star system we're in?"
Spriggan nodded to the doctor as they went then gripped her ax tight as Garrus introduced himself. Creaks came as she loosed her grip deciding the.... Garrus was not a bandit. Voices her own reminded her that of his voice familiar to the building. So this was their concerned onlooker?

Goaded by her voices to make the effort for a smile her sluggish face unflattened itself to do so, "Hello, Garrus. Allies must be made. Enemies will introduce themselves. Threats to the whole must not be ridden against alone."

She spied a brick wall as they walked collapsing the cinderblock with leg strikes to free it adding, "Men should fear me on the new moon, when Mudus' light is gone, ignorant of the willing souls as my conscience. Should wisdom turn their backs I will rip and tear until it is done. Unless an ally calls our name."

Bent down plucked a large root broken off from her foot among the icy rubble to more quickly follow. Without complaint carried in her off hand. Numb from the cold felt little and worried less as it would regrow soon enough. There were uses of it for the Mer she could employ.

The use of his omnitool gained more of a shout from the Kajiit voice in her head. As with Garrus' use understanding what the little bracelets were for. Reegan stared with curiosity at the projection if nothing because of the loud whoop it gave in the back of her head. There were some unintelligible mutterings as they puzzled out how it worked.

Reegan stepped out of the way for the happy woman with no particular threat to her. As they both embraced followed Garrus to the others instead. Though along the way she plunked longsword and axe into a nearby plant pot big enough for her to stand in. Hefted with effort as Mundus waned.

She passed Dusk along the way and eyed the hats on his horns. Not a dremora as far as she could tell, in spite of his look, much less his actions.

An open thought she verbalized to Dusk while planter in hand, "Do they have ones that fit on my head stump? The end is cold. Your hats do you well. Maybe I need cloth tubes."

Setting light within her body from the growing hour set planter down. Clunked to free space close enough to the fire she could stay warm.

Absently hearing the doctor after being told of the supplies gathered a pot instead. A small cutting knife as well. Empty eyes looked to the others as Haasethur mentioned her name head flowers bobbing in acknowledgement. She stopped near Alec while Garrus and he were talking waiting patiently to deliver as her interred suggested.

Bell strikes of clinking dog tags from her shoulders placed them near his lap, "One regrets they cannot be here. The other is too far in the carin to hear. We feel you should have these."

Not waiting for a response she clambered in the dead dirt with a clenched mouth and wrinkled brow. It would serve to regrow her injuries and her missing parts. She quietly set the pan down to take the knife in her other hand and start cutting the root in slices. They plunked in the pot and she crushed some ice melting within her abdomen for water atop it.

When the Haassethur asked for supplies she absently replied, "I have two suits, two pistols I have forgotten most of, two of the glow bracelets, my longsword, an ax, and a short-bow."

Hand flexing hard a serviceable but poor shortbow creaked and split out of her forearm. The gulf of glow, hum, woodgrain, and vines resealing as it surfaced into her hand. Placed with the other weapons she returned to slicing.
"I'm not entirely sure why we were teleported here in the first place." said Lavaetain in response to the doctors statements. "But I suspect it's probably a resoundingly simple explanation. Within my world interdimensional travel is only a theory but teleportation magic exists and has been regularly used since the first days of magic. There's a lot involved such as rune inscriptions and the like, of which I won't bore you with the details. However one constant concern is that a failure to properly select a target can lead to being warped to an unknown location. What was odd though was that, despite the statistical probability that anyone missing a teleportation would end up in a random location or at least along predictable lines, they would be inevitably teleported to certain specific areas which seemed to hold no significance on a physical or magical level. The primary theory was that teleportation required entering through an alternate dimension or sub dimension and, while these locations held no significant value within our own, they did within the dimension that was being teleported through. Had the rebellion not started against the Emperor our Mars initiative would have been launched last year and one of its goals was to not only use golems to create a successful and viable teleportation station but to then proceed to see if we could create a magic portal to another dimension on Mars, or maybe Phobos and Deimos, in a contained environment. Though, as a fire elemental, teleportation magic is not something I am capable of it was one of the classes I did find interesting back in college. If the theories hold true it may be that this area is an utterly insignificant ruin in-so-far as it's own world is concerned but for a being, or beings, capable of such a feat it may be an extremely convenient dumping ground for unwanted, or undesired, peoples. Effectively, we were thrown out the proverbial window of our own home and this world was the 'wall' outside we smashed into while they go through our home unchallenged."

"That's an awfully wordy way to say 'it was convenient'." remarked Alistia. "But I do admit it makes sense. Might even explain why the world is so ruined here. Because other beings have been teleported here and they, inevitably, end up fighting and causing harm. I wish I could help more. This is hardly my first time cross dimensions. But I know not a spell to allow us to travel back on my own as it was always the capabilities of others that sent me from one world to the next. But... I also know that I will do my best to help you out, along with anyone else, to keep us all safe until we return to our homes."
@littlekreen
Reegan's remarks about being fear inspiring on the new moon drew a nervous look from the Doctor. He looked like he wanted to ask about it but watching the Spriggan grooming herself, which amounted to mutilating herself, preoccupied him.

Her contribution of a pile of weapons drew a disapproving look from the young man with the rather wild hair. "I said foreign technology or knowledge, these are...well, I suppose they have their uses as tools but in my experience, thinking's the only thing that can get one out of a jam. Put a weapon in the hand of most people and what do you think happens? They stop," and he emphatically tapped an index finger against one temple to make the point.

"Oh well, can't be helped. Let's have a look at this, shall we?" The Doctor promptly scooped up one of the Omni-Tools and marveled at it.

@Yoru
Still absently fiddling with the Omni-Tool, the Doctor spoke in Sonic's direction, saying "What's not how you elect someone?" Glancing up, the Time Lord in tweed peered down at Sonic and his brow drew tightly together in concentration. "Sorry, just came in, must have missed the rest of that. You're...you're some kind of...well I don't know actually. Lovely to meet you!" And he offered to shake.

@Snowtwo
Lavaetain's long and complicated explanation of the intricacies of magical teleportation draw nods from the Doctor, head-bobbing more like rather than actual agreement, even as he muttered, "Right. Yes. Good. Go on. Wait, no, what?" And finally, at the end, he straightened and just said "What? Rubbish. Well, perhaps not. Not in your cosmological constant anyway."

Switching his gaze back and forth between Lavaetain and Alistia, he scratched the back of his head, which mostly just mussed his already wild hair up a bit further. "It'd help if I had a fifth dimensional topography to work with but it's sort of like this. Conventional travel through space is sort of from point a to b. Travel through time is like x to y. Dimensional travel is more of alpha to beta, if you follow. They all map to an axis, to a central fixed reference point. But separate cosmologies are something else entirely. Whatever your method involves, the one constant is massive, absolutely massive amounts of power. What's interesting is that some force didn't just do it once to one of us, or even once to loads of us but multiple times to multiple other cosmologies. Why?" Wild-eyed, the Doctor brandished a finger and waved it about erratically. "Why go through all that trouble and then just...put us out with the bin?"

Forcing a smile, he said a bit more gently, "Thank you, though. I'm only assuming the cosmological principles of this universe are like my own but there's no good reason they should be. What you know may end up being far more valuable than what I know. Stick together and we double our odds, eh? What do you say?" he finishes with a grin.

@Wiggin
At which point a rather angry young man began yelling at him. The Doctor pivoted on one heel and nearly overbalanced before, with an unsteady gyration, he found his balance. Then he frowned at the man. Well, more like frowned up at him. The unusual eyes to say nothing of a breathing apparatus both drew the Time Lord's curiosity but he remained alert to what the young man had to say. With another frown, the Doctor straightened a pair of suspenders he wore under his tweed jacket and then lifted a hand of his own.

"My ship will be fixed when she's fixed! She's a delicate piece of work, you know, after all she's been through. That said, unless you know of a way off this planet and more importantly back to your cosmological frame of reference, you might as well resign yourself to being here a good long time." The Doctor straightened his bowtie and offered a helpless smile. "And thank you for rather nicely proving my point about what happens when most people pick up a weapon."

"As for saving you, it's just something that seems to happen more often than you'd think. That said, I wouldn't object to being saved now and then. Amy? Rory? Are you listening?" he said, speaking up towards the couple nearby. The Time Lord turned back only to find Trigger already wandering off to evidently keep watch. Standing there a bit awkwardly, the Doctor finally noticed Dusk and immediately sauntered on up, looking at him with unblinking eyes. Not the look of someone seeing a nightmare but more the look of someone seeing a Christmas present and wandering what might be inside when unwrapped.

"Oh, you beauty," he murmured.
A nod to the doctor's assessment she first put the knife down to gather bits from inside. Skeletal hands reached through ivy from inside to offer the two small bracelets. Not a body-sized internment she hadn't needed the whole portal and the objects were small enough to fit. Items retrieved instead by her hand vanishing to the elbow into her mouth as she received them. The Omni-tool plunked the pair onto the pile of weapons.

The doctor took one and she replied after a moment, "Nature is both brutal and serene but not merciful. Such is a Spriggan's nature. Those interred by choice gives us the soul's wisdom by the light of Mundus. My We are among Nord guards, Bosmer priests, and Khajiiti grifters. They did not inter diplomats. I am willing to listen but I will not hesitate, Haassethur. The priest knows enough of us I can make a potion for healing from what will not reattach."

An eyebrow raised in acrid irritation to some unheard party, "We know every skill you know, Khajiit. We know what one uses them for. Blame the priest."

The discussion of dimensions was beyond the scope of her knowledge so ignored them for the most part. The clothes from Dusk were more welcome to her attention as the exposed wound on her head grew quite cold. A broken ironwood spar exposed to the elements. One part of her crown with splintered open edge knit outward by millimeters. A fragile inner green glow still visible.

Bent over the edge to the pile of clothing Reegan chose a thick knee-sock and two scarves for her legs. An armor against the cold wind to sensitive portions. Toe of the sock tied loose to one of the other spars in her crown. The insulation taking less of her body's effort to keep warm her hair re-bloomed the flowers taken by ice. Short wisteria ladders pouring down between the curved ironwood crown. Dirt recovers from its long isolation that her root-feet immersed within. The touch freed faint alpine grasses to peek from the edge of the large planter.

Inner conversation partly ignored looked at the sitting Dusk but had no names to call them. An affinity to the wild she saw them closer to herself than the others. Mer were social creatures not predators in need of restraint. In absence of something to call, as he did not speak, chose the first thing in Dovahzul that came to mind. Color and demeanor, Silent light/rightness orphan, of one that seemed both so lost and dark.

Stood in the pot Reegan pointed blooms swaying perfume, "Nahlotkunoth, I need many of my petals. Yet my root is tough to prepare. Will you assist again to pick them for me? Do not worry about injury, I am strong and they regrow. I must finish before the light sets. Haassethur with you may be busy with the others."

Before resuming cutting slivers from sturdy root attended the frigidity of her legs. One end of scarf knots to her ankles then spirals to her thigh to tether within an opening spilling fading light. It wasn't much but kept the wind from stealing what little heat kept her sap from freezing. In front of the fire, sap flows free even in the dying light of Mundus in arctic winds. More than sturdy and strong enough that dusk wouldn't break her with ease.
"That is not the point…" Luer muttered to himself. Just because everyone was stuck here did not mean he had to be included in a group against his will. It was no different than being kidnapped that way. He glanced to Thor curiously when the god spoke in agreement with him. He ruined it though when he said he should be leader, making the archer slap his forehead softly in irritation. They are all idiots! He complained to himself, pinching the bridge of his nose for a moment and shaking his head just slightly so as not to make himself any more disoriented. "That is not the point…" He repeated.

"You are not getting my vote either. You apparently are not listening to me." Luer stated before shaking his head once more with a heavy sigh of defeat. "Forget it…" He finally said. It would not be the first time he was forced into something anyway. He was too tired and too dizzy to deal with it right now. He glanced up at the whistle, raising a brow to the man. It did not seem to take long for everyone to trust them right away, which again left the archer with less than pleasant feelings about any of this. He did not trust any of them… Gaeira aside. He felt he could trust a man that would save his life despite the circumstances.

Once the group had their weird reunions he wrapped his arm over Gaeira's shoulder and followed the rest of them. His blanket had provided enough protection from the cold bite of the SOLDIER's armor that he could touch it without worry. It was still cold, but he was still dizzy. He was willing to handle the cold over not being able to walk properly by himself right now.
—————————————————————————
When they arrived he situated himself behind everyone else. The fire was crowded and he wasn't interested in dealing with these people too much just for the sake of warming up by it. He would be fine… He shook his head to deny any offer of the dry clothes or food. He was fine in what he was wearing. He may be wet but he did not want to risk ending up in something too tight that he could not move in or something too loose that he tripped over to got caught on. Perhaps he was being too stubborn, or too cautious, but he did not really care. He was not even really that hungry right now… If anything, that part was what concerned him the most.

The archer gave Gaeira a reassuring smile. The man tried to help him, but he really was not sure what to tell him right now. Perhaps it was a bout of depression, but he really was not hungry. He brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his blanket around them as well before closing his eyes and just listening to the others. Three months… he has been here three months and not gotten home? I am going to be stuck here forever then… He thought to himself with a heavy sigh. While he could not say he really wanted to go home, because he knew that would not be possible, he did at least want to be in his world where things made sense and he could revel in a semblance of comfort. This was insane… this could not be real. Maybe when he fell asleep, he would wake for all of this to be a dream.

He twitched as someone started playing some strange music, directing a brief glare in the direction the sound came from. It was hard enough to relax with all this chatter, the music did not help. He eyed the doctor with a raised brow when the man held his hand out to him, unsure just what he was expecting him to hand over. It did not seem the man cared much since after a moment he simply moved on to someone else.

He shook his head to ignore whatever that was. He groaned to himself as he laid his head back down when that same man began to speak to everyone very loudly. Could these people not be quiet at all?? Most of what he was saying made no sense, and why was he trying to take charge too!? Although Luer was content to continue complaining about everything, something the blue clad man said did catch his attention and brought his gaze back up.

There was a way back? A couple days… he had to deal with this lot for a few more days. If he was somehow still sane after this it might be worth it to go back to his boring life. All he had to do was tough it out then. He huffed softly though and laid his head back down once more at the man's words. 'Save' was a broad term, and depending on what he meant, the archer did not want to be 'saved'. He glanced to Trigger though when he spoke up and grunted softly. What kind of comparison was that? He sighed and just laid his head back down. These people were all annoying and all crazy. Gaeira and his friend were the only tolerable ones here right now.

Anything beyond that speech was nonsense he was content to ignore. He just wanted this to be over. Perhaps some sleep would do him well, a shiver reminded him he was still cold and an attempt to sleep would not go well with all these noisy people. As light a sleeper as he was they could cough and he would wake, so this noise was impossible for him to sleep in. He would just rest, since sleeping was not possible. It would serve the same purpose, anyway.
Abby Dee/Courier Six - Character Sheet

"Why thank ya kindly. Like yours too. Sounds kinda like Alec's here." She looks between Alec and Amy. "Which is mighty odd, seein' none of us seem to be from the same place." She returns the compliment adding her own observation and relaxing her grip on The Survivalist. Something about these two just made her think they weren't about to turn on the group with weapons. Even if they were to whip out some fantastical thing to try and hurt them, Abby is certain from experience she could put two large caliber bullets between their eyes at a moment's notice. She'd feel bad to do it to the pretty redhead with an attitude, but survival came before personal tastes.

She was intrigued by the pair being surprised to be meeting Sonic, the big blue rat.

A video game character? Like the Red Menace? Abby looks over at Sonic. Must just look like something from wherever they came from.

The 'Whoooa' uttered by the man gets Abby to follow their gaze to...the nightmare creature coming out of a shop laden with hats on its horns. One of them, a brown Stetson, catches her eye but she wasn't inclined to come up on the thing and ask for it. Yes the thing was peaceful so far. One of the most peaceful of the group actually. But still it was a thing made of a skull and darkness.

The blue haired guy who looked like he had a stick up his rear spoke up about not being asked to be part of the group. Then the hunk named Thor put up his name for consideration as leader; despite not actively doing anything to lead everyone so far, Abby would have added in, if she cared enough. She was more annoyed the men were arguing about such a dumb thing, and Amy took the words right out of her mouth.

"Right, what she said. Buncha children I reckon." Abby voiced her agreement but looks pointedly at the one named Luer.

The whistle makes the Courier go for her weapon again, but she doesn't level it up at the source, as along with the strange armored man and the living tree they had left behind was the one Amy had described and with whom she has a heartfelt reunion. She could tell in those moments there was a lot of history between Amy and this man she only called 'Doctor'.

Garrus leads the group from there to his camp inside a huge clothing store. Abby happily puts on a couple layers of shirts under her SWAT vest while the others talk. From the bits she catches, this land was no different from hers. Right down to monsters, bandits, and salvaging scarce resources.

The Sinatra music was a welcome addition to their surroundings, made Abby feel a little more at home to hear 'Blue Moon' in ruins again. The young woman hunkers down next to her pack and weapons near the campfire and Alec, pries open a can of Cram and eats it right from the can with a fork while The Doctor talked to the assembled party. Most of the terms went right over her head, but she gets the jist of what the gangly man is trying to say.

At the fifth point about foreign technology and knowledge, Abby looks aside at her rifle and down at her pistol and around at what others had to offer. Her weapons were probably the most primitive here, so she doesn't bother offering them. She does hold up her Pip-Boy, which is still less advanced than whatever else would be offered, but it's something.

The tree thing, apparently named Reegan, puts itself into a pot and proceeds to preen itself. Abby tried to ignore that, as it is just too odd a thing for her to want to watch with everything else going on.

"Awful chatty, that one." Abby says under her breath to Alec very quietly when the one woman in fancy clothes dominates the conversation with The Doctor, again using a lot of words and dropping names that don't really mean anything to her. The most she gleans from it is this place was a dumping ground for people from other worlds, and because many didn't get along that was why it was ruined. In the time it took for Alistia and Lavaetian to talk, Abby has finished her first can of cram, tossed it over her shoulder, and started on another. The fire and clothing layers had done their work to get her body warmed back up.

The kid, Trigger she think was his name from earlier(there were a lot of names to remember) proves to be a kid in his response to everything The Doctor had to say, but Abby gave The Doctor more respect for taking it like a real gentleman.

When The Doctor went off to tinker with one of the Omni-Tools, Abby tosses her second can of cram over her shoulder and stands, clears her throat.

"Now....seeing as the floor is open. I got some things to say." She looks around to see who was listening before continuing. "Now lookin' around at ya'll...I can say I am holdin' the most basic firearms and supplies, and I likely am the least educated here, even if some of ya are behaving like children." She says looking particularly at Luer, Thor and off where Trigger had walked. "But! Wasteland where danger can be in any ruin you try to scavenge somethin' useful? Low on ammo, food, safe water, shelter? That's where I live, and this situation even with the cold, is just a Monday fer me. I've lead caravans across the deserts, through canyons and you know with what? Not my weapons. Thems just tools." She taps her right temple "With my wits and some luck and the right crew. Know what got people killed in all those long desert drives? Besides the Deathclaws and such? Ego. Ego and pride and holdin' on to baggage ya can't see will get you killed. I promise that, I seen it." She looks around at everyone.

"Now. I ain't gonna pretend to be your leader, but if I see someone's ego needs check, I will check it for them before it gets themselves or someone else killed. Even you, King." She points at Thor. "And lastly, if you think you're better off alone?" She points out in the direction of the doors. "There's them doors. Try hoofing it alone out there, see how far you make it before you regret it." She takes breath. "Now, I gotta see a man about a hat."

Abby walks away from the fire to Dusk and The Doctor. With a fully belly and warm body, Abby feels more confident walking up to the being, if apprehensive.

"Mind if I have this one friend?" She asks pointing at the Stetson and waits for something that could be construed as agreement before taking the hat off one of the horns and setting it upon her head.

"What do ya think, Doc?" Abby asks The Doctor adjusting the hat, but not specifying if she means the hat or her speech.

@littlekreen
The Doctor graciously accepted an Omni-Tool, then furrowed his brow as he listened gravely to what Reegan had to say. "Blimey, sometimes I can barely understand you and other times I wonder if it isn't better that way. You're right, though. Nature, the universe...mercy's something only people do. Which is why it's so important that they do."

@Not_Amy
Abby's offer of the Pipboy drew the Doctor's interest next, though it may not be that much of a compliment seeing how his head seemed to be on a swivel, constantly changing directions on him whenever he saw something new and interesting. "Oooooh, look at that," he said, sauntering up and peering at the control display of the antique device. "Not new at all, but not known to me either. Mmmm, looks American though. Which," he glanced Abby over and both eyebrows went up as he spotted her rifle and pistol as he finished by saying, "...which makes sense. Right. Lovely device you have there. Might be the best cartography tool we have on hand, as well as a recorder, so keep it handy, won't you?"

He flashed her a brilliant smile before bounding on to the next thing.

What brought him back minutes later was her rousing speech. The Doctor listened with a look of utter admiration before nudging Amy and Rory in the ribs and pointing. "See? I like her. I'm not sure I've ever had a post-apocalyptic woman onboard the TARDIS before. ...Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've ever actually said the word post-apocalyptic. Which is a bit funny, if you think about it. The original Greek word for apocalypse means revelation. So technically, everyone who's had a revelation is post-..." He paused, frowned and said, "...no, I had a thought there but I've lost it."

Abby's close approach and fetching of a cowboy hat from Dusk amuses him, though. When the woman asks his opinion, he gives her two thumbs up and says "If you happen to find a fez, you'll let me know, won't you?"

@Nero Kunivas
Thor's list of accomplishments results in an incredulous expression on the Doctor's face. Then he peers intently at Thor before suddenly smiling again. "Right. There's likely dozens of people here on a ruined world, each brought here through incalculable power by an unknown force. There's a snow storm outside that doesn't look like it has any plan on stopping. And, right now, we have no leads or clues in who's done this to us or why." He straightened his bowtie before resting his hands on the lapels of his suit coat. "Tell you what. Tell me how flying, lightning and muscles will address any of those issues and I'll buy you a hot chocolate, the next time we're somewhere where we can get one. In the meantime..."

The Time Lord's smile slipped as he peered around the abandoned mall. "In the meantime, yes, under observation. It's not surprising, though. Anything willing to spend that much power to bring us here must, I presume, have a vested interest in us. The only question is the nature of that vested interest. And what kind of a vest interest wears exactly. Did I really just use 'vest' and 'interest' in the same sentence three times now? ...Make that four..."

@Nero Kunivas @AIM Leader Wade
Meanwhile, Artis' handshake with the Doctor evidently pleased the gangly young man with the wild hair and old eyes. "Indeed. Saving each other is something humans are especially good at. One reason I'm glad to see at least some of them here." Finishing the handshake, the Doctor beams at Artis and says "Have you met Amy and Rory? Amy and Rory, say hello."

@Yoru
The Doctor emphatically pointed in Sonic's direction at the blue hedgehog's question and said, "Exactly the right question to be asking. Anyone? Did anyone see or encounter someone or something immediately before, during or just after transit to this planet?"

@Wiggin
Dusk's pat on the Doctor's head resulted in a grinning Time Lord. "Lovely," he repeated, still bemused.

Everyone was talking, and some were arguing. Garrus was in favor to Abby's speech, as focusing on who was leader was ill-advised, since they had other focuses, the Ponds listened and spoke up to the Doctor as he tried to figure out what was going on, with so many of them teleoported to this world, and Callintus simply enjoyed himself a nice meal of food, watching everyone go about their business. But one man seemed dead quiet, as no question seemed to jog a response from him. It was as they sat down with each other, preparing the food, that Seegan came around to him, and placed in his lap two metal objects. Two very familiar objects. When the Spriggan walked away, Alec grabbed both tags and held them up, seeing what was written on them. The names of two men who were with him in that shuttle before it crash landed. The Scotsman, sitting with his legs crossed, looked in confusion to the Spriggan. He wanted to go back to get these tags, at least so their familiar had something, should they ever return back to their home worlds. But how did Spriggan get these? And how did she know of what worth they were? This creature was from the same world as Callintus, and the man was an old warrior from medieval times, with magic and monsters, and dog tags were not introduced into any such army into the early 20th century.

He would've thought maybe she gave them to him, thinking they were ordinary necklaces, but the way she worded it, she knew these had some importance to them. These thoughts rant through Alec's mind, as Garrus and the Ponds spoke up.

"Not that I can recall." The Turian answered, glad the Doctor wasn't fiddling with his omni-tool anymore. He was using his screwdriver on it, and the device was making the tool act funny. He wasn't all that pleased if he found out the weird man broke it. "Before I got here, I was running a planetary scouting missing with my commander. Next second, I'm falling, and I end up caught between two guardians like Horus and Kingpin, and a hoard of monsters with five legs and mangled bodies."

When Amy and Rory shook hands with Artis, they answered back, "Doctor, do you think the Daleks could do something like this? They're just as old as you, and they seemingly can throw out the odd advanced tech."

"Yeah, but they're also giant tanks, usually they don't plan this far in advanced." Rory answered. Daleks were single minded, and what reason would they do this for? They hadn't seen them so far, and Daleks would gladly kill them all if they wanted the Doctor alone.

They all talked and talked, but Alec kept silent, with Calltinus; mouth full of food, tapped the Scotsman on the shoulder. "Alec?" He asked. "Are you alright?" The knight was concerned with the look in his eye, which had gone from confused to angry. He was putting pieces together. Suddenly, he stood up and walked through both Ponds, the Doctor, and even bumping into Abby's shoulder inconsiderately. "Alec!" Callintus shouted, getting up after him. "What's wrong with him?" Amy asked, following as well, with Rory right behind.

Alec didn't walk far, only to where Seegan had planted herself. "When did you get these?" He asked, slight aggression in his voice. "You gave these to me, knowing the value they had, you know these aren't just necklaces." He made a point of that. "Duggan," Calltinus moved to his side, putting an arm up to block him. "She had simply grabbed them before we left the building, whatever value they have, she didn't know, and she knew you wanted them."

It was hard to see why Alec had such an issue with it, but Alec knew something was up. The Spriggan was already a mysterious figure, but how she worded it to him as she set them down on his lap, they were specific, too specific even. "'The other is too far in the carin to hear,' and you said you have two suits, two guns, and two bracelets that glow. I have a very good feeling you did more than just give me these for those men's families."

Callintus quickly understood what she did the moment Alec mentioned the Cairn. She wasn't trying to be Intrusive. She simply wished to help poor souls find their way out of limbo, as a Daedra like her believes. "Alec." Callintus said cautiously. "Let it go--"

"No, I'm not letting this go, what the fuck else did you take from those men?!" Leaving their bodies behind? That was fine with him, he could not give them proper burials for the situation they were all in. But if she stole things from those men, ransacking their belongings for herself, such theft was not to go unanswered by the Scotsman.

"Alec!" Calltinus interrupted, trying to get his attention. "Calm yourself, boy, this is no time to let anger take hold of judgement!" With a push, Callintus put more space between the two. Alec wasn't having it though, seeing the look on the knights face. He knew something. "What aren't you telling me?" Alec asked.

"Alec--"

"No, what did she do to them! You know something about her, and I'm a little more anxious you won't tell me."

"Because you are in no state to be told so."

"Why does she know these are important?!" He raised the tags again to show him. She knows they're actually dog tags, like she was told why they had these. "..... Because she spoke to them." Calltinus answered, before continuing with a sigh. "To keep their souls safe, she placed them inside a place called 'The Soul Cairn.' A plane of Oblivion inhabited by souls and undead. It was to ensure they were not trapped here on this world, so far from their homes."

"So..... They're inside her?" Alec asked, even more confused.

"They exist with her, but are not trapped inside her. She is not holding them hostage, merely keeping them safe." Callintus clarified more.

Alec didn't like the sound of it, since Callintus was being careful with his words, dancing around a certain detail. "Then how does she 'save' their souls?"

Calltinus, again with a cautious look, answered back as well as he could. ".... She keeps their bodies safe within her."

".... What the hell does that mean?" Alec wanted clarification. But Garrus knew already where Calltinus was going. "She absorbs their bodies, doesn't she." Calltinus didn't answer, only look to Garrus with a glare. It was enough to answer the question.

"Wait, wait, w-wait, she ea-- She eats their bod...... She eats them--"

"She doesn't eat them." The knight interrupted, "She does not 'feast' upon their bodies--"

"Fuck you, YOU ATE THEIR BODIES?!"

"She does not--"

Before the Knight could defend her more, Alec sprang to action, charging at the Spriggan with fists clenched. Rage had taken over, and Callintus tried to block himself in front of her, yet Alec managed to
giphy.gif

not_found.gif

giphy.gif

The ground was now made of sand. There was suddenly a blue sky covered in orange from a setting sun. Behind him was a small forest of trees, and in front was an ocean going out for miles on end. Alec was now on what looked to be an island, abandoned and alone at sea, with nothing but ocean life to keep it company. The orange glow emitting from the sun blinded Alec at first, as he hadn't laid eyes on it all day, but when his eyes adjusted, he could make out the changing colors as it sank ever slowly.

Water splashed onto his feet, he could feel it soaking through the metal and kevlar, all of which felt way too real to be an hallucination. "What the hell?...." It was just him, no one else was around The sun grew brighter as it set, and Alec couldn't help but look back, as it felt oddly pleasing to view. There was a strange sensation about it; comforting him from the stressful world he was just in. The warmth removed the cold from his body, a most welcomed change for the Scotsman, and after everything that had happened, a small, exhausted smile came to his face. He didn't see a green light, not like before, just....... Strangely he could remember how. Things kinda flickered, it was hard to remember. Just happened suddenly, before Callintus could intervene.

It wasn't just Alec within this setting though. Everyone was. No one would know what happened, only that they were alone on a small island, on a beach with warm sand under their feet, an everlasting ocean, and a view of the sun that seemed heartwarming to watch fade under the water. The sound of waves hitting the beach, the wind passing through their hair, a complete contrast to the world they were just in. Everything was calm again. No ice, no snow, he was tranquil in this moment. He sat down, one leg bent towards his body, the other stretched out to the water. His mind was at ease, like falling asleep in bed. Time passed by, and the sun was soon to vanish, not even bothering to ask questions still. Where did everyone go? How did he get here? Was he teleported again? Didn't matter.

He was too tired to think by this point. "Alec!" Shouted a voice; startling the Scotsman. He looked around, but no one was there, but he could recognize that it was Callintus' voice. In fact, he could also hear Amy Ponds as well. "Helloooooooo!"

"Amy!" That was Rory's too, but the voice was faint, like the sound of wind breezing by. What the hell was going onononononononononononono

giphy.gif

Without warning, they were all back in the mall, Alec sitting on the cold floor tiles. What that a mirage?... Clearly not, because the moment he turned his head forward, a large wave of salt water hit him in the face. The wave was half the size of Alec's body, and since he was sitting down, he was completely dunked by it, washing him back into one of the metal benches nailed to the floor. The wave's height died down the further into the mall it went, and as it passed, the floor would have sand all over, with several palm trees falling over railings from the floors above, smashing to the ground, with coconuts smashing into bits or rolling all over.

Callintus and Garrus found themselves on the floor of the mall too, the Turian slightly dizzy, while Callintus looked out of it slightly. As Garrus went to pick him up, the wave, suddenly hit them both from the side as he grabbed his arm. The Ponds were luckier, Rory found himself next to Amy and gave her a hug, as both were separated on the island, but when they heard the wave coming by, both of them shouted and ran down the hall to try and avoid it. Didn't work, again, the force of the wave hitting them from behind knocked them down and dunked them. They washed down the hallway with Garrus and Callintus, before sliding to a stop as the wave dissipated. Alec was coughing up salt water, while Rory and Callintus felt sand go up their nose.

"What the hell was that?!" Amy shouted, wiping running makeup off her face. Garrus took a moment to breath, before asking, "You on an island too?" Both Rory and Callintus nodded, blowing their noses. Alec sat up against the bench, also taking a moment to breath, when suddenly.
The weather was slowly getting worse outside as xiao still dressed in her thin desert clothes suddenly shivered and had to breathe some fire to remain relatively warm. Chilly winds were not the only problem she faced out here as it brought over sounds of unknown beasts. "Talia stay close..." Talia her pup reacted quickly and jumped on her back where it clung to its dear life. "Hey not THAT close... fine..." Xiao relented when their eyes met for a bit and she saw the fear her poor pet had.

She would be lying if she didnt feel scared herself. there mile tall stone spires with shattered glass everywhere. Broken metal beasts everywhere just as big as the rhinoceros beetles used by sandbenders to haul large loads. Another howl from a beast carried by the wind sounded to be much closer than the rest. That prompted Xiao to act as she began to look for a way inside this low building now.

As Xiao walked towards where an unseen trigger was keeping a watch a tipped over tuck was blocking her way. Sudden movement and a rigid foot slam on the ground later a pillar of rock shot up from below the large vehicle and launched it in the air. The thing smashed through the ceiling of the mall and landed just a few feet in front of Trigger with a heavy metallic crunch. even the ground vibrated from that impact when its front connected. The rear container with goods remained upright for a few more moments before swinging down sideways and impacting the ground for the second time causing yet another noticeable tremor.

"whoops..." The girl had overdone it again but on the bright side the road was clear now and she was ale to move on inside the large building filled with smaller buildings? That confused the girl a bit but she came across the same vehicle AGAIN, this time right next to the entrance to one of the smaller buildings inside.

@Wiggin

"JESUS CHRIST!" Alec shouted, as the truck suddenly came bursting in though a wall like the coolaid man was ready to shout, 'OH YEAH!' When the dust settled and Alec looked out the massive hole in the building, he saw Xiao standing there, and the Scotsman gave a rather confused look on the what the fuck this girl did. And also, how the hell was she not frozen to death, considering her choice of attire seemed out of place.

The world snapped to the beachfront and both women looked around utterly confused. What the heck? No teleportation magic had been cast by either. Both kept quiet as events unfolded, before reverting back to what they had been before. Except that it wasn't the way they had been before. Sand, palms, and now an extremely dunked Alec surrounded them on all sides.

"What the heck was that?" asked Alistia shocked right as the truck burst through the wall. Instantly both women went into action. Alistia's staff came out as water formed from the air, calling upon nature and the ample amount of water just provided to aid her as she sent a blast towards the truck as her staff whirled about. Light glowed from its tip as she brought it around and a pillar of earth erupted up from the ground, aiming towards the truck as her will and that of the earth merged and she did her best to push it AWAY! Then, finally, arcane magic, light, came forwards to deliver the final push to shove the truck away.

"Alec? Are you alright?" called out Alistia concerned.

Meanwhile Lavaetain's sword burst into being in a small cloud of flames. Gripped tightly in both hands she rushed forwards towards where the truck had come from. "What foe has assaulted us while we rested?" she called out. "Speak and beg for truce and word before I give you fire and pain!" Her barriers were more than fully recharged at this point so she wasn't too afraid of a surprise attack as she hurried on forwards. Part of her wanted to summon up her flame clones but she wasn't sure she had the time for that and reaching the opening as Alistia tried to push the truck back with magic.

Reactions: Raffia Kiryuin
Nova mode.... This is the moment when Pandora's abilities are greatly increased. Not only do they possess the skill set of both Pandora and Novas ability to deploy a freezing field, but they also possess new skills. The ability to turn their arms into weapons, quick regeneration of dismembered body parts and the ability to fire a high-powered energy beam from their Nova core. Yet this power comes with its dangers. The Pandora is only inches away into turning into the one thing that they were trained to fight against, a true nova.

An observer kept reading out the statuses of all pandora currently engaged but Satellizer's status suddenly took priority. "Stigmata activation 180%... 240%... 300%... 600%... 800- no stigmata activation entering abnormal activation limits!"

Margaret only sighed as the worst outcome came true. "So the nova came to realize this pandoras latent power too..."

It seemed like it was the end of the road for Satellizer as her stigmata activation went past 800%and entered abnormal activation rates. Everything was spiraling out of control as the red freezing field deployed with such power it knocked the other pandora out of their strongest safe forms the pandora mode. Even the nova that was responsible for this was taken by surprise as it stopped for a moment to observe its work. That hesitations though didnt last long when it returned to chasing after the one thing that is responsible for creation of new pandora. She could hear faint voices of people calling to her but in her mind she was all alone. there was nothing but darkness then suddenly everything went green. Her freezing field disappeared along with her and the signal that was being tracked at the headquarters on the surface of west genetics. She had disappeared just like a nova when their time had come to an end in this world.

"Signal lost! No sign of her or the freezing field. Nova still advancing!"

Green and the sensation of falling were the only things that she knew now... along with the intense pain that the nova mode brought with it as it corroded through her body cell by cell. Doing all it can to turn her fully yet it kept hitting roadblocks.

freezing_e12_02.png

Reappearing again this time outside in the cold wasteland right on top of a car that was quite literally crushed by the force of her freezing field.a beast that looked like a deathclaw was caught in the field too and died on the spot as it was crushed from inside out. Only things that could be heard from Satellizer were her ethereal screams and the only thing that could be seen from distance was the bright white light that surrounded her. Another sudden explosion of energy caused the freezing field to turn from red to white. *'no you cannot defeat me...'* She yelled in her own mindscape, unaware that it could be heard through her ethereal screams in the streets. Crystal formations on her back and shoulders cracked under the stress before exploding into bits only to be replaced by the wings of light. The awakened state of Pandora... Satellizer had won over the novas grasp but now another battle lies ahead.

Eyes returning normal from that soulless dead glassy look moved around as they inspected her surroundings. Skyscrapers as far as the eye could see along with a blizzard coming in and chilling her skin where her tattered clothing no longer covered. As the freezing field she had deployed retreated she let out one last ethereal nova-like scream before falling to her knees. "I will not be defeated... not now.... not ever."

Reegan wasn't that concerned when the man Alec raised his fist to strike her. In a kneeling position she would headbutt the fist with her ironwood crown. However as fist and crown approach the world dodged instead. This time getting her feet under her at the transition landing on the sunny beach. All of her things were gone now though and Mundus low in the sky. The scene eyed but for a moment then set off to natural soils near the palms. Broken spar flared lime growth in warmth of Mundus basking even if it was trying to set. The sock attached to her head inflating as it guided growth.

Soon mundus left the horizon entirely so Reegan turned toward the ocean instead. A large rock in her hands to keep her on the bottom. However she hadn't gone far before she felt the world dance away. The world had gone from a twilight purple to frigid iron ceiling. Above the ocean? No... she had moved wholesale with the water. That now quickly flows away.

Tumbled backward end over end the water carried her with it. Unable to get a grip on the earth carried along with the wave. A green barky hand reaching out to whoever she could find bouncing in the wave. Aiming to protect them with a body considerably more robust.

Dusk
--------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in the small little store was starting to make conversation. It wasn't the most friendly of conversations, but at least it was something. Suddenly, Alec spoke up. He was angry at the spriggan for doing something, Dusk wasn't sure what the actual argument was, but it sounded angry. The knight, known as callintus, seemed to side with the spriggan, telling Alec to calm down and trying to explain the situation. Dusk wasn't sure what to do, he didn't want to interfere and risk hurting someone, but he didn't want to not do anything either. Before things could really get out of hand though, Dusk was suddenly blinded by a bright light.

His vision eventually adjusted to the sudden surge of sunlight. What came into view was a vast body of water, along with the feeling of water splashing against his ankles. The air smelled of salt and fish. This was unusual. Dusk tried to brainstorm how he had gotten onto a beach, but nothing seemed to work. It wasn't the same as how he had originally appeared here, and it definitely was something unnatural. His thoughts began as he stared into the water though. All the stress from the situation felt like it had washed away with the water. Dusk was entranced by how far the water stretched. He had never seen the ocean before. After a few minutes of staring into the distance, Dusk went up to feel his face and found that some of the cracks had disappeared. He didn't question it. The wind felt nice along his skin. It brought the feeling of warmth and openness to the world. This feeling of relaxation didn't last that long though, as he heard the sounds of distant shouting. Dusk couldn't tell who it was, or even if it was a person at all. He couldn't try to focus on it very long though, as he was again transported back to the mall.

The feeling of emptiness hit him like a truck as he returned to the mall, literally. Before Dusk could realize that a coconut had lodged itself into one of his horns a large hunk of metal smacked into his side. It wasn't that painful, but it did nudge him a bit from where he was standing. Apparently, Alista's attempt to push the truck out of the way hadn't anticipated Dusk's presence. Dusk didn't care for the truck hitting him though, he just missed that beach. It had given him a feeling he hadn't really felt before, and now it was gone. He went to check for the cracks on his face but instead met something else. A liquid was coming out of the eye-sockets in his face. It was like water, except why would water be leaking from his eyes? He looked at his hand and tried to see if it left a stain. It was then that he realized that his hand was shaking. Why were these things happening? Was he injured? He pushed the thoughts away and looked around, trying to assist anyone that needed help.

Trigger

Trigger didn't like sitting with his thoughts for this long. It just didn't feel right to him. On these occasions, he felt like he was something, something that wasn't a part of him anymore. He was thankful to hear shouting inside. Watching a fight might help him relax. Trigger held his gasmask at his side, thinking that it was a good time to take it off. This was a mistake. When He turned around the corner to look at the group he was met with an ocean breeze.

"What the fuck?" he muttered, looking around at the brightly lit sand. This wasn't anything like the mall he was in. He turned in circles, only seeing a jungle on one side and an ocean on the other. Trigger stared out into the water. He had seen his ocean plenty of times, most of them were when he had to hide a body. He had never seen a body of water this blue before. It felt like it was taken straight out of some fantasy novel. The waves had a white froth that sprayed into the air, reflecting the sunlight into trigger's eyes. His hand reflexively went up to shield the sun's reflection. As he brought his hand up, he saw some type of stain on his hand. He looked down at it, realizing it was blood. It was so dark that it was black. This blood was recent, so where did it come from? Trigger looked down, making sure he didn't have any injuring. There were none to be seen. What was this? Why did he have blood on his hands? He looked down at it with a slight panic. He had to get it off, he couldn't be seen with this amount of evidence. Trigger placed his mask next to him and dunked his hands into the water. The blood wouldn't come off. This wasn't good. Why couldn't he get it off!? Was he really in hell?! He furiously rubbed his hands, trying to wash it away. After a few seconds, his hands began to burn. Trigger looked at his palms and saw that the liquid was now bubbling. His hands felt like they were in a furnace. His breathing was getting heavy. Why couldn't he stop this?!

And then he was in the mall. His hands still throbbing from the pain. There was a dark circle in his vision. Breathing was elevated. He was in a state of panic. Trigger quickly grabbed his mask and put it on his face. It helped his vision, but not the panic that was setting in. What was wrong with him?! What was that?! His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a truck coming through the wall. Trigger took out his gun and shot at the truck in a frenzy. "Please no!" he shouted, covering his head with the other hand. After a few seconds, he looked up to see a person in the hole that was made by the truck. "What the quivering shit monkey just happened?!"

Luer sighed heavily to himself and shook his head. That comment from Ranma was not even worth acknowledging. She knew nothing about him, or perhaps she may have understood just how little he cared about his surrounding. Or not, he did not really care. Few people understood him in that regard. Gaeria and Alken joined in too and he honestly just wanted everyone to go away. He shrugged when the former asked the first question. He did not care what people called him. He was at the least pleased by the understanding the two SOLDIERs expressed, doubly so for the fact that Gaeira seemed to both completely understand why he left and urged the others to leave them alone. At least Gaeira was tolerable.

With the others urged to leave he focused on the glowing gaze of the other man, finding himself staring at those eyes again before finally bringing himself to present and speaking. "Thank you for that… and thank you for your understanding. I am sorry if I seem uncooperative right now, but I am so confused that I do not have it in me to deal with so much… diversity on top of it." He stated as pleasantly as he could. They were all crazy, and the difference in opinions, personalities, cultures… it was too much to add to the fact that he was no doubt far from his own world.

He closed his eyes for a moment to take a deep breath but he was thrown into further insanity when he opened them to find not the glowing orbs he expected to, but a glowing sunset which made him squint for a moment. "Wh… What…?" He questioned to himself. He glanced around quickly. There was no one here… What is going here? Not that an answer was likely to come or make much sense, he was sure. At the very least, he could not complain about not having a moment alone. He was entirely alone here. It almost was serene, with a chance to fully collect his thoughts he wondered if now would be a good time to take it, and yet… He did not know why he was here or where he was. He wanted to be alone, but being so in such an unfamiliar environment was terrifying.

He shook his head. He could get his chance to reflect later. He needs to get back to the others. As he turned to walk away from the shore though he turned back at the sudden sound of a voice. "…Gaeira?" He called, hoping that was who he heard. If he had to pick someone to be here with him out of that group, it would be him. Wishful thinking though, he shook his head and turned back away from the shore once more to suddenly be faced with the mall, and Gaeira where he was before. But just as he was, a wave of water hit and he slipped. His balance was thrown off and the current pushed him straight down onto the SOLDIER with a gasp.

The archer pushed himself up out of fear he would drown the other by keeping him down, which resulted in him leaning over Gaeira. "I am sorry. Are you alright?" He asked apologetically. He was not sure what just happened but he and Gaeira had both already been soaked in freezing water once, and now they were drenched in it again. He leaned back, his shirt clinging to his chest and dripping water down his stomach now that he was upright. That he was thoroughly wet again was annoying enough, he also had to once more slick his dripping wet hair back out of his face so he could see. Glancing around for a brief moment as he practically straddled the other blue haired man's waist, he took note that everyone seemed to have gotten wet and the mall looked like it had been hit with a tsunami. He shivered. "What happened…?"

Last edited:
Ryan Zokkendov

The deafening noise of battle permeated the air. Gunshots and explosions all around. Metal crashing against metal. The ragged breathing of two combatants was lost amongst the loud chaos surrounding them. To them that didn't matter at all, however. Each had their target standing in front of them. That's what each was brought to this battlefield for, to kill each other.
Both Ryan and Schwarz had been fighting for a couple of hours now. The street and nearby buildings that they were fighting on were heavily damaged as a result of it. One of Ryan's knees collapsed under his weight, but he managed to prevent falling by using his sword as a support. Upon seeing this Schwarz let out a dry chuckle. Disappointed, he asked:

"...Is that it? You've reached your limit already? How pathetic"

A grin grew on Ryan's face, as he forced himself to stand back on his feet. Without hesitation, he snapped back at his opponent:

"Interesting comment, coming from someone who can barely hold his weapon"

Ryan wasn't mistaken. Schwarz was pretty much dragging his greatsword through the ground.

"Tch!"

This comment, however, sparked rage in Schwarz. And gaining a sliver of strength from it, he lifted his weapon and held it in front of him. Ready for one last charge.

"Insolent worm! You're nothing compared to me! And I'll show it, by crushing you right now!"

As soon as he finished that sentence, Schwarz charged at full speed towards Ryan. Meanwhile, Ryan calmly breathed, and readied his own sword with a hanging left stance, to prepare his counterattack.
That clash, however, never got to happen.
Before Schwarz could reach him, Ryan was blinded by a blindingly bright flash of green light. And, as soon as he was blinded, he felt the familiar feeling of falling. He fell, and fell, and fell...

"What is this? What did...!"

While still confused out of his mind, the fall suddenly came to a stop. And even though he had no idea where the ground was when he was falling, he managed to land on his feet perfectly. Which also was very strange, considering the time it took him to land, yet feeling like he merely tripped, too.
Ryan looked at his feet, but everything seemed to be in order... With him, at least.

"What in the...?"

Ryan's confusion escalated to a whole new level once he stopped looking at his feet.
The ground he was standing in was completely different from where he was standing before "falling", and not only that, it was covered in snow. Slightly panicked, Ryan looked around.
He was at a loss. Ryan was in an entirely different place than where he was fighting Schwarz, as a matter of fact, it didn't look like any place he had seen in Gaea. At first, he thought it could've been Senza, but he was far off his range of teleportation. Then, he considered it being an illusion from Dallak, but he was busy in the Gargantua. This was real. A city in ruins, enveloped in a snow storm. Tall, decrepit buildings with destroyed windows as far as the eye could see. And, as one might deduce, it was abandoned. Or at least, that's what he thought until he noticed someone else. A blonde woman, collapsed on her knees, with an aspect that indicated that she had a rough time. Without much thought, Ryan ran towards the lady. Once close to her, he would start irradiating more heat, and kneel next to her.

"Are you injured, miss? Can you stand?"

Ryan asked, concerned.

Last edited:
Satellizer suddenly stood up on her feet once more and turned around to look the newcomer directly into the eyes with a soulpiercing glare. her face showed uncontrolled rage, yet her eyes were full of sadness. For a moment she just stood there before raising her blade to attack Ryan. Fortunately for him she stopped just short and shook her head. "N-no... not again!" Her voice still sounded ethereal that with distance evolved into a novas scream that could be heard for miles.

Suddenly she dropped her weapon though as she grabbed hold of Ryan and triple accelerated away from the spot for a couple blocks before stopping just as quickly as she began to move. The spot behind where they both used to be through was no occupied by a collapsing skyscraper that finally gave up under her freezing fields influence. Unfortunately for her through this was the end of the line as she collapsed onto the ground for good and her bright white glow ceased.
@Valkan

Ryan Zokkendov

Ryan was surprised by the sudden reaction of the lady, as she did look incapacitated. He was wrong. The lady stood up and faced him. The mix of anger and sadness on her face took him aback. They stared at each other for a moment in silence. Her expression puzzled Ryan, making him unsure of how to approach this.
The silence was broken in a rather violent way, as the lady materialized a weapon and aimed it at him. Ryan took a stance, ready to evade, but didn't act beyond that. A good call, since the lady showed unwillingness to actually attack him.

"Hey... A-"

Ryan once again attempted to try and de-escalate the situation, but he wasn't even able to try. The lady suddenly took a hold of him, and blasted away at a high speed. Shocked, Ryan put his hands on her shoulders, in order to start struggling to free himself without using much force. As the sad eyes and the words of the lady weighed on him, and didn't want to hurt her. But, before Ryan could even start to struggle, she stopped. The grip of the lady loosened. The mysterious glow emanating from her since he first saw her, faded away.

"Whoa!"

Ryan stepped in towards her, and held her head and waist before she could collapse on the snowy street. He shook her, to see if she reacted in any way. No response. She was out cold. Looking around, Ryan knew it wouldn't do her much good to stay in the middle of a snowstorm knocked out. He had to find shelter. Seeing as all there was around was abandoned buildings, Ryan simply chose the least decrepit one and ran in, girl in arms. Once on the lobby of the building, sheltered from the icy winds, Ryan went to the farthest corner from the entrance of the lobby. Once there, he threw fire from his left foot briefly onto the floor, in order to warm it up and then placed her carefully on the warm surface. Ryan looked at her for a moment, wondering what in the hell just happened to him. First, that bright flash. Next, appearing in this place. And now...

"With her clothes like that, she is certainly cold..."

For a moment, the stupid idea of breathing fire came across Ryan's head. True, that speed from a moment ago was certainly outstanding, but that didn't mean she was fireproof like him. With that idea discarded, Ryan could only thing of one more thing at the moment.
Ryan unbuttoned his coat, and gently covered most of the lady's body with it. With that done, Ryan decided he's better off waiting. This person might actually know what is going on and just happened to be confused, or at least, she can help him figure it out. So, he sat down laying against a wall. About a meter from the lady, so that his natural warmth sped up the coat itself warming. Luckily for him, even though he was topless, this cold wasn't enough to faze him, so it wasn't a painful wait, just silent... But that didn't bother him much either.

Satella was quite heavy and large for a woman that seemed to be dressed in a uniform of Japanese uniform. on her shoulders there were a pair of logos. Both said [West genetics] and below that [Chevalier] Possibly the company that owned the aforementioned west genetics. As he carried her he could also feel six small bumps on her back which were the stigmata. Her skin though was pretty and flawless save for the large amount of injuries scuffs bruises cuts received from what ever battles she had done before. Her outfit wasn't in the best shape either and looked like it would fall apart on the slightest touch.

Amazingly though she was recovering rapidly and thanks to his warming she was stirring from her unconscious state within minutes where a normal human being in her state would have taken hours at best. "Wh...hnnnghh..." She gripped her head and sat up only to notice that she was being covered up by an unfamiliar jacket. it definitely wasn't Kazuyas as it was way too big. So who's was it? she wondered that for a few moments before her eyes met Ryan. The person she had saved from getting crushed by a skyscraper.

Through brute force willpower Satellizer got up to her wobbly for now feet and took in a deep breath then exhaled. "Volt texture equip." As she said that her ripped up clothes were rapidly getting replaced by new ones looking identical to the old stuff but a bit thicker to account for the dropping temperatures. from the bottom up the change was gradual with bright blue light yet very quick as in mere seconds she was all ready to go. "T.... T-thanks for not leaving em o-out there." she stammered out quickly in an embarrassed fashion before turning all serious.

"Command: This is Satellizer el Bridget. respond."

Command: [static]

"Command i repeat this is Satellizer el Bridget Respond. where did the nova go?" Once again static from command.

"Just where the hell is this? its not West or east genetics... hell this isn't even underground anymore. Did it take out the command?" she was mostly talking to herself though but her pondering was revealing some similarities between him and her. "Last thing i did.... last thing.... oh right i got forced into nova mode then green light..." she sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. She was jsut as lost and confused as Ryan.

@Valkan

Ryan Zokkendov

While sitting in the lobby silently, Ryan would occasionally glance over to the lady, to ensure she was fine. Upon looking at her with a little more detail, Ryan thought of some things. Where could she possibly be from? Her clothes sported some info, but it had names Ryan never heard of anywhere. The style was the same. Something he had never seen in any of Ortus or Arias, yet she looked human. The only off detail that could make him think she wasn't human, were some hard bumps on her back, which he noticed when he brought her in. But the rest of her features weren't mechanic, so she definitely wasn't an automaton.

"Just, where in the name of Krein am I?..."

Ryan lost himself in that thought for a moment, while looking at the ruckus outside. That didn't last long, however, as he heard the lady regaining her senses. He turned his head to face the lady, and very surprisingly, he saw her slowly stand up. Her recovery capabilities were certainly beyond human. The lady also seemed to have some magic knowledge, as she repaired her clothes in a flashy way. Interesting, to say the least. Ryan got up as well, introductions were in order, after all. But she got to it faster, thanking him in an undeniably cute way. Surprised, Ryan chuckled nervously, then replied:

"Ah, worry not. My pleasure"

Ryan wanted to introduce himself as well, but that had to wait. As the lady, apparently named Satellizer, started to attempt contact with some 'Command'. It was beyond Ryan how exactly. Maybe magic? Or if this world is anything like Gaea, maybe some piece of technology. Not that it mattered, as it didn't seem to work at all. Ryan would have attempted the same, but he had noticed his Communication Bracelet was gone a while ago. Leaving him completely disconnected from Gaea, as far as he knew.
Ryan noticed that, unlike what he thought of at first, Satellizer was also lost. Not only that, she had no idea of how she got here. Ryan sighed, worried.

"So you were brought by the green light too? Damn..."

With his hope of Satellizer knowing what happened here crushed, Ryan got back to thinking. Just what is going on here...?
Once Satellizer got back to him, she would notice that, despite having no upper clothes, Ryan was unaffected by the low temperatures. Knowing that well himself, Ryan politely proposed:

"If those clothes don't keep you warm enough, you can hold on to the jacket until it gets warmer"

Noticing that he skipped one very important part about communication with new people, Ryan hurriedly added:

"O-oh, pardon my rudeness. My name is Ryan."

He said as he extended his arm for a handshake. One of the few customs from the future that actually stuck with him.

Last edited:
Sonic

He had his answer. Well kinda, probably. Still didn't have the name of bowtie over here. Who was responsible? Baldy mc Nosehair who else? And sooner or later he would appear once again, brag about his new harebrained scheme, his allies would get what he meant by trying and faiing to be cryptic, then they would defeat him... again! Honestly this had been going for how many years. For a genius, he didn't seem to get a clue. Sigh! Somethings would never change.

Seeing that the humans were.. well doing human things. He decided to explore a bit the place he was in. It wasn't the first time he saw a mall, he was kinda forced/dated by Amy there. She was more looking for someone to cary her stuff if you ever asked him. So yeah, bad experience, maybe probably, there were nice moments, but really this was soooo booooring. He was sure, that the world would end before the end of this date, with or without the help of an evil genius. But he did see some interesting gears for Xtreme sports. Now that he wasn't lead around by a pink hedgehog, he would explore the mall at his rhythm. Quite fast.

For whoever would be in the mall, they would be seeing a blue blur going in and out of each store. Sometimes you could see some kind of itens in his hand and sometimes said items were thrown haphazardly. He just found a nice pair of shades when suddenly...

What was he doing on an island. Wasn't he like supposed to be in a mall or something. Who cared anyway. Sand was warm and he could feel that it was somehow soft. Yeah even through his shoes. Or maybe his shoes were feeling the sand as if he didn't have them. This was weird right but he couldn't afford to give more than a passing thought about it. Instead he felt calm, at peace. Even his need for action was satiated.

So he sat down on the sand and just took in the scenery. The infinite blue wherever the eye could watch. The wave dying down on the shore. Seagulls arguing futher than the eye could see. Warm sunray on his quill but at the same time a refreshing wind was making it endurable, pleasant even.

Seconds, became minutes that became hours and yet he didn't feel it. Maybe time was going faster here. But the sun was setting fast...

And then he was back to the store and its freezing winter of hell. To add it tnsult to injuries, he was washed away by a wave.

-What the...!

He hung for dear life on the first handle that came to hand. Yeah he didn't know how to swim, didn't mean that he wasn't used to being carried away by the current. At least the water receeded but he was almost buried by the sand and squished by the palm tree coming from god know where. Or did the beach somehow decide to come with him.

Another louder crash coming not too far stopped his musing.

-It never stops, does it?

One homing attack later to get a bit of a boost and he was at full speed. In less than a second he was at the source of the noise at the same time that the cat lady magically and epically sent it on... the big hat wearing thingy.

On retrospect, he could have rushed to save him. But he didn't, was it the fact that the truck reminded him of a certain chase that he had to live twice thanks to good ol' egghead. Or was it the fact that he had to do with something that he homed on, rushed through without a second thought. A baddie. An ennemy.

He only reacted when the giant was sent ragdolling. Being at his side in a flash. The guy didn't seem to be hurt, weel what did he know of monster anatomy, the big guy was crying here.

-It's alright buddy we're gonna find help.

Now he really felt like shit.

Ranma

What do you know, now big boy and sword boy were here to cheer up blue boy. In the women underwear aisles. They were lucky no woman was here cuz' they would be punted for good measure, then trampled on. Yep just them guy. But that didn't mean that she would let them do as they please. If one of them was gonna be a pervert she would do the punting. But no they were speaking about feeling and whatsoever.

-Jeez man up, will ya?

Then big boy was in her face, like litterally. With glowing eyes n' all. Too close to be just talking.And his eyes were so shiny that if Nab's was here she would have blackmailed them outta him. But the question he asked... that wasn't really a way to start a fight was it?

-What you wanna fight or sum... thin?

Okay... wasn't she supposed to be in a cold
place or sumthin' with akane? Or someone who looks like her. It was a bit fuzzy in her head. Maybe she always was stranded in this island. She didn't feel like thinking too much about it. After all the sand was warm, a nice see breeze was caressing her through her clothes. It was nice and she just felt like lazing aound like a c-c... one of these furry creatures from hell.

But first she had to turn back. Everything was fuzzy, but she knew for a fact she had to be a boy, and for that she needed hot water. But she didn't feel like moving. Everything was so at peace. But she would be more peaceful with hit water.

Everything in her was against her project but Ranma was stubborn if anything. So ever so slowly she started walking toward one of the trees and called her ki. It was slow, real slow like relearning the mokou takabisha. But she couldn't summon her pride to speed the process. She was so calm. So composed. She achieved peace. And it was a tad annoying. Not enough to really piss her off. But annoying enough to just make her life a little bit harder.

Slowly ever so slowly she started moving her ki to the tip of her hand. Maintaining it here. It was so passive, it was not going to move anyway. Nothing to do with the heavy feeling of an emotionnally enhanced ki. And as if to tease her, the rest of her ki was flowing freely inside her. Following meridians and ki pathway. The flow of the ki... Her own flow.

She started doing a kata, dancing gracefully on the sand.Finding her flow, her rhythm. And there she felt it, her ki following her flow or was she following the flow of her ki. Time to try something. She went with a punch and tried summoning the ki in the last instant.

She had it, a white aura was covering her fist. It was already trying to retract into her body.Albeit slowly. Like ice melting. Hmm... what if she entered soul of ice at the same time.

She started looking for her rhythm again. Punch, punch, kick, dodge, roll, jump! Breath in, breayh out. Now! She blocked her ki at the end of a claw strike and entered soul of ice.

Clunk!

Lying at her feet were five needles of ice, but ice that was glowing white from the inside.

Now to find this technique a new application.

-Moko Takabisha revised: Shizukana Tsurugi

With one clean swipe she cut the tree at the base her axe hand encased in ice. She started cutting the wood and took a coconut that she opened and emptied. Filling it with salt water, she just had to light a fire. It took some time but now the water was heating.

She felt exhausted, as if her body punished her for going against this peace. She couldn't even afford to be excited by all she could do with it. The water was emitting some steam. Well it was time.

She splashed herself and felt herself filling up the clothes she well.. he had on. Now he could finally relax. The sun was setting. Disappearing behind the waves. What a beautiful view...

And then he found himself, make that herself splashed back to the icy market in the icy town of icy hell!

-Honestly, not even 5 minutes!

The only answer she received was another splash that almost made her fall backward. The palm tree falling next to her however made her jumpy. Like literrally, she jumped and hung on the first thing she found, in this case big boy.

-S...sorry about t.. that.

Oh god she was freezing again.

Somehow, Ayana hadn't been left behind while her and the others were running around. Also, somehow the pink thing had had an idea of where to run to. She would save questioning that thing and maybe the others about what they knew about this strange city for later. As much as she wanted to collapse into one of the couches she spied in this building's ground floor, they weren't quite safe yet. Speaking the ground floor, it seemed... to be mostly some oversized lobby of some kind (the solider's captured soul was able to clue her in on that, but she would've put it together eventually).

She took a moment to press the solider's soul for information on where a safe place to hide out might be... but alas... they just hadn't been here very long much like everyone else. Meaning that he had no answers for her on that front. With a frown she looked up and around the building, looking for a way up further into it. Pressing the soul she had captive for information yet again, she directed her eyes towards a doorway near the... elevators(?) that had a "STAIRS" sign with a helpful picture on it. "Com'on, we're not safe yet," she commented aloud for all to hear as she made her way to the staircase.

She opened it up and gaped a bit at just how far they went up. She knew the building was big, she could see it, but a staircase like this is one that deserves to be built into the side of a mountain! Gathering herself, she waited for the others to make their way over, "So, how'd you lot of Heroes end up in this Hell? Well, rather, any ideas why? I'd chalk it up to a god toying with us, but..." she stopped herself from saying 'as you all know', but after a pause, she instead said, "Where I'm from that's not supposed to happen. Dunno 'bout where you lot are from though."