The evil saga

Once Rin was finnished with her snack he let her lead him outside the castle, once outside he knew the way to the stable where the horse were. "Keep your eyes closed and I will lead you to your present" Len told her "If you peek you wont get it" he warned her.
He made her go around in cirkles for a while so she wouldn't be able to figure out where they were going, then he let her in to the stable.
"Okay open your eyes" he said when she stood in front of Josefine.

Rin was impatient, but careful not to look. If it had been anyone else, she would have protested and have them kicked out of the castle as fast as she could but Len was her twin and she trusted him with her life, so he could get away with it she decided.
She gasped when she saw the beautiful horse Len was giving her.
"Ohhh Len, it's so pretty. What's it's name?"

"Her name is Josefine, she's pretty young but well taught. I think you will like her" said Len while looking at his cute litle sister patting the horse. "want to test riding her?" He asked ready to help her up if she needed to.

He would definitly make his sister happy, whatever it took he wouldn't fail. If he only knew what fate had stored for those pitiful twins. But right now his world was perfect, he had everything he wanted, what he had searched for in something that felt like an eternety. He had counted every second without Rin but once with her there wasn't any seconds to count, every minute and hour went so fast so they were uncountable.
Even if they would be together for an eternity it would feel like a second. But he would enjoy that only second as much as possible and he would never even blink because he didn't want to miss anything.

He still looked at his beautiful sister, the little girl who had grown up to be a woman he would protect with his life.

"Oh Thank you Len. She's gorgeous. Yes I do. Help me up? I'm short."

After Len helped her on, she lead the horse out of the stable and started to ride. Rin laughed as she and Josephine picked up speed. This was amazing. She'd never been able to ride like this before.

With Len by her side Rin could do anything, would do anything because she was a princess and as long as Len was there, at least someone would love her. She wanted to stay with Len forever. She had no idea that her selfishness would soon cause trouble for them both.

Len helped Rin up on the horse and led the horse a bit before Rin got full controll. Then he let go and watched his sister ride around him, smiling. That smile he had missed for so long, he would never let it disappear again, anything or anyone that threatened to take away that beautiful smile from him would pay a high price.
He must protect her, he would protect her no matter what, he would never let her get hurtened again.

Rin absolutely loved Josphine. She was such a good horse, doing what Rin wanted without much prompting. Coming to stop, the girl slid off her horse and hugged her brother. "She's wonderful, thank you Len." Pulling away she handed the reins to Len. "Come, let's put her back in the stable for now. I have an appointment with a tailor for new dresses soon and then one with the best carpenter's in the country. I'm getting new furniture for my rooms and I want them perfect."
She looked her brother over. "We'll get you new clothes too. I can't have my personal servant dressed poorly. What would people say?"

He watched her ride around while he himself were lost in his thoughts. He woke up when rin gave him hug and thanked him, then she gave him the reins so he could lead the horse back to the stable. She talked so happily about getting new furnitures and clothes, when they were kids they had been happy about just getting food for the day, then dresses didn't matter because they didn't need them to survive. It just showed more and more how she had changed. But she was still the same, his cute litle sister.

He lead the horse in to the stable and then he took Rins hand and let her lead him in the same way as before. He couldn't help but laugh a bit about getting him new clothes, because the clothes he had was bought the same day.
"They would say that you can't even get competent servants and that would lead them to believing you can't rule over the kingdom" He said, joking, even if it were some truth in it. If the royal family have incompetent servants then they would be called incompetent themselves.

"Exactly." She made a face, "People are already questioning putting someone so young on the throne." Her tone became cold and slightly bitter. "We don't need to give them any more reasons to question my rule." She smiled brightly at her brother "You'll help me right Len?"

Len almost got a bit scared when Rins voice got cold, for a second he didn't recognise his sister at all. But all of a sudden she smiled saying "You'll help me right Len?" She had changed much more than he had thought, but he couldn't turn her down. He needed to protect her, he needed to protect his sister so the litle girl she once were didn't disappear completely.

"Ofcourse I will help you, or else I wouldn't be here" He said softly and kissed her hand.

Rin smiled, of course Len would help her, he always had and would continue to do so until one of them left this world. "Alright." She grabbed his hand again and led him to back to her rooms where the Tailor and Dressmaker were waiting for her. She'd also see about getting Len some proper clothes that fit him.
All this and the furniture she was going to get was going to be expensive, but Rin did not care. She was a princess and deserved the best, besides if she needed more money she could always increase the peoples taxes. They were just commoners, they didn't matter, Rin thought, forgetting that she had been a commoner like her people no more then for years ago and that her own twin had been one of those lowly commoners up until this moning when she had appointed him her personal servant.

(sorry it took me so long to answer T-T I have been so tired after school so I couldn't concentrate on the rp)

Len followed Rin in to the room where the Tailor and dressmaker were waiting, they had already put forth the most beautiful fabrics made of silk and other expensive materials that Len never had seen nor touched before, he only knew their names from books. Even the furnitures that they had put forth was of a expensive and rare typ of wood. He were mezmerised of all the things he saw, only an hour ago he had still lived on a shabby inn, still four years ago they had both lived in a shabby litle house almost without any furnitures at all, only the food they ate and clothes they wore.
He couldn't believe that his cute sister had become such a greedy person, but it wasn't her fault, it was their. They took her and forced her to change, but he would protect the last pieces that was left of his old sister.

Rin looked at the fabrics, feeling them between her fingers. "I'd like dresses made out of these ones," she said, pointing to five of the materials, glaring at the dressmaker when she asked if Rin could afford them.
"Of course I can!" she snapped, "I'm a princess am I not?" sighing Rin smiled at the dressmaker and stepped on th the stool she the woman could take her measurements. She looked at the talior now "I'd also like to get new clothes for my servant, can you manage that or will I have to get someone else?" when the talior told her that they'd be happy to get Len some new clothes, Rin turned her attention to the furnitures, picking out the ones she wanted before dismissing the carpenter and allowing the dressmaker to continue with her work

Len looked at his sister as she so arrogantly spoke to the tailor and dressmaker. Right now he couldn't recognise his sister at all, it was like someone had replaced her with a copy, but he new that deep inside of that body he would be able to find his litle sister.
She picked out furnitures she wanted before letting the dressmaker continue her work, Len almost hoped that this last years would have been a dream and he would wake up beside his ten year old sister. But he knew to well that it wouldn't happen and this wasn't a dream, this person before him was his lovely sister even though she had changed, the only thing he could do was to protect the last pieces of the sister he once knew.

Lost in thoughts he barely noticed that they had finnished measuring the princess.

Rin let out a sigh as she stepped of the stool. Getting new clothes was always fun, but it was so boring. As the tailor took Len's measurements, Rin remembered how awed she'd been at the expensive matirals offered to her for her dresses. She'd been overwhelmed and scared without her brother there with her. Now she was used to expensive materials, but she still found it boring.

Oh well, Len, her beloveded brother, was with her now, and she didn't have to be scared anymore.

Len let the tailor take his measurements, he weren't used to this kind of treatment. He had lived on the street untill now and he either had to small clothes or to big, they had never fitted him. But if this was what his sister wanted then he didn't mind it at all.
After some time they were finnished and he almost sighted of relief, but he didn't, that wouldn't look good for the princess and that would hurt his sister.
The sun were already on its way down, this had taken more time than he had imagined. He had a long night awaiting him, he had promised his sister to learn the whole castle before the next day and make brioche to her, and he would keep his word, he would please his sister with all his might.

Rin was glad when she dismissed the tailor and dressmaker for the final time that day. The clothes would be ready by the end of the week. She wished it would be sooner, but knew you could not rush perfection and she did not want poorly made clothes for either her or her brother.

Stretching, she smiled at Len. "We have a bit of time before dinner, did you want me to show you around a bit more?"

Len looked at Rin whom now had turned back completely to that cute sister of his. How could he resist her anything she desired? Her childish smile but also the smile of a woman melted his heart.
"If it's not to much of a chore then I would love to" He said and smiled back at his sister, whom he longed for to embrace as the sister he had missed for so long, but if anyone would see them that would become bad rumours, so it was better just to watch and hope there would come a day when they once again would be brother and sister. But now they were nothing more and nothing less than servant and princess, princess and servant. Destiny was cruel but if you followed it wisely then it would somehow make everything better in the end, that's what Len believed and he hoped Destiny who had separated them would one day bring them together again so that they both could be happy.

Rin smiled and took her brother's hand. Walking with him, Rin decided that he would get the room next to hers. If anyone made a fuss she would simply point out the fact that it made more sense to have her personal servant close at hand at all times. It just wouldn't make sense to have him so far away in the servants quarters if he was to be with her at all times.

She would not tell them that she'd sleep better knowing her brother was just in the room next to hers.

Rin led him around in the castle, he weren't really able to get in the surroundings while they walked around, all he could think about was his sister. He just needed to walk around alone in the night, then he would be able to concentrate better on learning the castle. But now he would just enjoy the time he had with his sister, he never wanted to let go of the hand which held him so tight right now.
Len had so many questions he wanted to ask but didn't dare, he was scared of what he could get to hear if he asked her what happend when they took her, what did she do under the past four years. He wanted to know but at the same time he didn't want to know. He didn't really know what he wanted anymore, but when his sister smiled again he knew. He just wanted her, nothing else mattered.

Rin was not really paying attention to were they were going, she let her feet lead her where they would. Over the past four years she'd wandered the castle a lot and had nearly memorized every inch of it When she'd first came here, after her lessons, she'd walk around a pretend Len was with her and that they were playing a long game of hide and seek.
After a while she stopped caring about others feelings and trying to please them. They'd taken her away from her brother. They hadn't cared about her, so why should she care about them?
With that final thought she pushed open the door to the dining room