The Evil Mage With Amnesia and his Furry Companion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid awkward conversations, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy, and feel really weird playing sexy stuff with another dude! And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (this included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, can be talked into playing in a thread.

So, (sorta)new plot idea! Some of you will probably know where this is from, and if so, good on you, but oh well, I want to RP something similar.

This RP will involve furries! You will be playing a furry! You don't like it, then don't ask. (Would prefer a feline!)

In this world there are three races, the humans, the Keidran, and the Basitins. There are two types of Keidrans, the Fellids(tigers, lions, cats, pumas, leopards, etc.) and the Canids (dogs, wolves, foxes, etc.), they are anthromorphic creatures. They aren't united, but they both hate the humans. They are tribal, living in small villages in the forest away from their human tormentors. Humans treat Keidran with quite a bit of hostility, and the Keidrans return it in kind. Basitins are cat-like anthromorphs with long ears and brown fur. They are more advanced than the Keidrans and are more 'civilized' to humans, so they aren't treated with as much racism.

Humans are the normal pasty skinned racists as they always are.

And this is where I come in. I'm some sort of... Mage, I guess. I don't know. I woke up an hour or so ago, and got attacked by a wolf, a real wolf, not a Keidran. The thing lunged at me, and when I raised my hand to cover my face, the thing lit up like a Christmas tree (what's a Christmas tree?), running through the woods on fire. I threw up immediately at the smell of the burning hair and flesh, but I kept walking.

I came upon a caravan, but just as I did, a group of humans attacked them swiftly, shouting things like, "Dirty Keidrans!" and "We'll end you, you dirty animals!" Needless to say, that wasn't at all cool, so I walked up to try and talk some sense into them, but they attacked me, looking to collect a bounty.

Again, this Christmas tree thing. Just on humans.

I go to the caravan and open the door, seeing a young animal inside, but I'm surprised when I see her move around like a human. I smile warmly and hold out my hand for her(you). "Hey, it's alright, they're gone, you can come out now."

She looks at me in horror, scared out of her mind. "B-But you hate Keidran! Wh-Why do you want to help me!? I know what you've done to my kind!"

I look at her curiously, my head cocked to the side slightly with an eyebrow raised. "What are you talking about? And, what's a 'Keidran' anyway? I just woke up an hour ago and... I don't really... Remember anything..."

EDIT: Adding some serious plot points in.

The fellids and canids are still sort of similar in that they're sort of a warring/fighting tribe. Canids more so than fellids, but still. I just wanted to bring that up, that neither the humans or the Keidran are overtly peaceful. The Basitin either.

Keidran can't get pregnant with human children. The two can't breed together, and same with Basitin and humans. So really, keidran are just used as slaves by the humans, mostly for work.

But a really serious thing... My character is well known. He's the one that started the serious slave laws, a sort of crusade against the Keidran... Pretty much everyone knows him as an evil, vile creature.

Ok, that's it! Like I said, some of you probably know what I'm referencing, but I'm not too bothered by that, I want the plot (and a little bit of the sexytimes). There will be some edits from the original idea this comes from, so not everything will be exactly the same.

Anyway, here's my kinks and a little CS!

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking , nipple play, lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Name:

Age(18+):

Nace(Kiedran, preferably Fellid):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc. preferably shy):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(prefer DDs at least, E at most):

Body type(prefer hourglass with big butt, sexy legs):

Hobbies:

Special Characteristics(and this):

Some backstory: