6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
The Ever-changing House

Plot: Your brother/sister and their four friends who happens to be your school's worst looking/average looking, flawed to the point of imperfection ( either physically or mentally ) stumble across a magical house . You and your friends have heard about this house over time. A house who can make you your perfect self. There are rumors that it corrupts you to the point of non-recognition. Your brother/sister and their friends enter the house, unaware of the dangers and the changes the house can bring in on you and unaware that amongst them, one of their friends isn't supposed to be there. That was the last you heard from them.

Six years later, your friends and you ( all siblings of the original five who enter) are in the same mess as them when the ever-changing house reappears. Unknown to you, this is the place where they vanished and something is working against you. Can you help save them and figure out the mystery of the house or will you lose yourself just like them?

Rules: - I am looking for anywhere from four to eight players for this game.

- Follow all iwaku rules.

- I want a character balance here. There shall be a total of ten characters ( minimum) to twenty characters ( maximum) and as such, everyone gets one character. One female and one male character per generation. The only exemption this rule are characters that will be affected by the mechanic. ( Example: You play two females, but for reasons they wish to be male extra) There are going to be a maximum of two characters ( one for each generation) who will allow this.

- Your character must start with some sort of flaw. The ever-changing house is about changing the weak to strong, not the other way around.

- I am the GM and I have final says in who has what roles.

- I am also going to accept 15 years old for this.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
This is interesting...

So...just because I am dense maybe...Do you mean for each player to type someone from the older AND the younger generation? Or one character for each player?

@PoetLore Yup, One character for each " generation", ideally. I will make expectations if someone wants to play one and someone else want to play three. But ideally, two characters, one for each generation. ( Also, if you want to work with another Rper, you can do the sibling exchange where you play the younger brother and they play the older sibling of your character and vice versa, I am also cool with it)

I"m good playing two, just clarifying. I'll keep watching for other interest. Hopefully it flies. I'm curious....

@PoetLore I hope so too. ( I am excited for this idea)

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
Color Me Curious.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Welp, since two of my group rps dieded, o_o, I think I'd like a shot at this, Lucky!

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Thank you for the link..I'll get working on these..I am still looking for images. Do you have picture preferences? Anime, realistic art, live?

• Useful
Ahh yes, there was the little detail I wanted to mentioned. I kind of want descriptions for basic appearances. However, after the side effects, if you wish to have a final and initial pictures in addition to the pictures, I am game for any time. You may also use face claims for the final form. ( Heck, if you want to have them look like their favorite actor/ actress, you may) @PoetLore

• Useful
Question. Has the older generation aged since being in the house? I'm trying to figure out if I should age my older character as a 17 year old or a twenty-something.... it doesn't seem to make sense that they would have gone into the house initially at age 11 but eh.

Question. Has the older generation aged since being in the house? I'm trying to figure out if I should age my older character as a 17 year old or a twenty-something.... it doesn't seem to make sense that they would have gone into the house initially at age 11 but eh.

Yes, they have. Though most of their aging happened due to the magic, they have been missing for six years real time.

Cool. I think what I did works then. Let me know if I need to make any changes.... I do plan to add history on them (TL:DR, Sickly younger child Michael is overly babied and coddled by mom, big sister Maggie feels neglected and rebels slightly but not really) I just don't have time right at the moment.