1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, High fantasy
All Characters and Players must be 18+

**The Eternal Voyager**

The one that death left behind is condemned to meander this world for perpetuity. Many a fool slake after immortality, yet few understand the gravity of its consequences. Without an end to her journey, she is forced to hop from town to town. Along the way, Valerna meets many individuals who call this globe home. Their fleeting existences are ripe with strife. And while she may lend a helping hand and experience fellowship. She must accept that these blissful moments are fleeting. And despite her sincerest efforts, they will eventually pass on and leave Valerna to stand alone along those timeless shores.

Your character is one such person that makes up the endless tapestry that is her story. This is where you come into the picture. The premise is open-ended and freeform. In short, we will tailor the saga to reflect your creation. The drudgeries we endure can range from combat, investigation, slice of life, and selectively romance. It can be centered after Valerna became queen or during her time as a wayfarer without a home or purpose. So come and let us pen a chapter in both of our characters' lives. And become part of this undying odyssey.

**Requirements**

1) Reading isn't optional
2) Post at least 2+ proper paragraphs
3) Have a character sheet or be ready to compose one (Any format, no required length.)
4) Be ready for long term

5) Be prepared to delve into the mind and body split and the afflictions of an immortal being.
6) Your OC can be from any universe or setting as long as it's original.
7) I don't care if your OC is stronger than mine. However, I spent 18 years developing her. And so I have 0 interest in powerful day ones.
8) Please try to have systems for your abilities, AKA internal logic.
9) Anything done is non-canon. I only have RP's in my home forum as canonical. This is due to everything being earned and not given there. It would be deemed cheating to drag in knowledge, abilities, skillsets, etc.
10) This is a universal prompt. I roleplay on forums, Reddit, discord, or my universe.
11) Play a role. I don't want masters of all or Mary/Gary Sues.

**Character Sheet (Below is my CS. Use the buttons to navigate. I don't require you to read the whole thing. The drawn art is my IP.)**
My Character Sheet

**Contact details**
*Spooder Queen#9042 (Discord)

spooderqueen (Twitter)*

Last edited:
I'm still seeking writers to assist with formerly a long-term narrative.

Hey there! I'm interested in that offer of a long-term narrative - how open would you be to RPing in another universe, or at least, intersecting with another setting in part?