2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, & Romance
1573521931523.png
The Eternal Fortress, known to the tongues of man as Moj, has stood for 1,000 years.
Now, it is the last hope for a slowly-dying race.
In one year, the final bastion of humanity will endure the greatest battle in all of history.

This RP is meant to be hardcore. In all likelihood, characters will die if they are not adequately prepared. Now, to explain how this epic story will go down, I will inform you that it will be done in three phases, and I'll explain each one right now.

Phase 1: Buildup
Our cast of heroes is chosen by the tower's affluent leaders to improve the city's defenses and protect the surrounding countryside. This will entail smaller missions, such as monster exterminations, espionage of traitors, bounty hunting, and other tasks meant to keep the peace for as long as possible. Cults and corruption run amok as well. This is actually the calm before the storm. Things need to run smoothly in order for food production and wall construction to continue without delay, otherwise, the city will not last in the upcoming siege for very long. Blacksmiths are your new best friend, as are mages. Lords will bicker amongst each other on how to properly manage the remnants of humanity, and our heroes may have to take sides in the differing factions if they wish to gain status. The bulk of the RP takes place during this phase.

Phase 2: Siege
The Monstrosi Army, led by the God of Necromancy, Hyrodal, has arrived at last to wipe out humanity. With a force of one million monsters at his disposal, Moj's survival depends entirely on how well the heroes have done their jobs prior. The more catapults, the better. The more crossbowmen, the better. However, food and water will be all the more crucial resources as sieges can last entire months before the inhabitants begin to starve. The tower will fall in a matter of days or weeks if the farmers in the countryside could not produce enough food thanks to bandits, or what have you. Your water supply may determine whether you can stave off thirst or have to sacrifice water to control rampant fires. The lower levels of the tower have largely made peace with their demise at this stage, and those who cannot fight will be moved to the upper levels immediately.

Phase 3: Escape
All hope is lost. The Monstrosi have broken through the defenses, and have begun swarming through the gates. Our heroes will have to keep their wits as they try to rescue as many civilians as possible, or save their own skins. A successful defense of Moj is impossible, but holding the tower for a sufficiently long period of time will improve the odds of survival for both warrior and noncombatant (as counterintuitive as that sounds). Some will stay behind to give their friends and loved ones a chance to flee, while others will be less chivalrous as the end falls upon them. As the interior of the city is like a colossal maze, one must navigate carefully in order to avoid encroaching monsters and vagabonds. Upon reaching the outside, it is up to you how you outrun the beasts that follow close behind. Looters will be more bogged down and thus make easier prey.

If the prayers to the gods have been heard, humanity may survive this last stand.​

Reactions: Ur Degaton
Hey~hey~^^!!

The Boo Girlie is Interested BUT! Just gotsta ask the Regular rundown:

What is required:
~writing level?
~post frequency?
~face claim art style?
~max. number of RPers?

~Can we play multi charries?
~Can charries be witches/shamans/wizards/magicians/sorceresses etc.?
~Is Discord required?
~Is there dice/stats use?

Thanks ya~^^!!

Hey~hey~^^!!

The Boo Girlie is Interested BUT! Just gotsta ask the Regular rundown:

What is required:
~writing level?
~post frequency?
~face claim art style?
~max. number of RPers?

~Can we play multi charries?
~Can charries be witches/shamans/wizards/magicians/sorceresses etc.?
~Is Discord required?
~Is there dice/stats use?

Thanks ya~^^!!
Glad to see your interest!

-Basic literacy and paragraph-sized posts are what I expect. Nothing too major.
-2-3 posts a week or more is what I anticipate.
-I think the only face claims I'd exclude are anime ones. Everything else is fair game.
-The more, the merrier. Having a large number of players would be a good thing.

-Of course!
-Absolutely, but magic will have some unforeseen consequences that add to the excitement.
-I'd only make a Discord if most of the players thought we needed one.
-Yes, dice and stats will be necessary in order for me to keep track of progress.