The Escape

Julianne shook her head to Ante, "It's fine, it's not like you could have known any of our names anyway…" This then reminded her of how the other guy did, she looked over to Dark curiously, "So… how did you?" Then Rina spoke up and she turned to her, "How can names be a weakness? They're names…"

Aryn moved to the specified place and sighed, watching as Dark attacked the wall and listened to Ante. Ante wasn't as unintelligent as he had originally thought; he just thought differently than everyone else. He felt ashamed for his previous train of thought, for he wasn't usually a bad person, not like that. He listened for anyone coming, and thoughts that grew near, and found none. Something was wrong. Where was everyone?
"Something's wrong..." he said, voicing his thoughts aloud. "Where are the guards? We haven't killed them all."

"Their probably getting ready to test out their new toy." Dark said using another blast to reveal another hallway. "Lets go." He said quickly ignoring Rina's comments, the others can talk it over all they wanted, for now his only goal was to get to the forest where they could rest for a little while. The forest seemed so peaceful at times but the dam guards that they send to patrol it weren't as stupid as the ones in here. They were strong, smart and cunning. They couldn't just shoot their way threw multitudes of them like they had been doing. It would be much more difficult to get around but much more downtime for resting. He almost froze as he heard some robotic joints from the other end of the hall, "Go threw this door!" He shouted opening it. "Hurry!"

The door led to a long staircase going up or down, they would go up then hopefully blast their way downstairs or outside. Upstairs was difficult to get around in and better guarded but they wouldn't have lasted a chance with their little test toy.

"Sharing names with each other is showing a sign of attachment. A sign of wanting to get to know each other. That is changing strangers into friends the more information you guys share together. I want to escape not be friends." Rina words could be felt as rude as it felt like toxic rolled off each word, but only those who were simpleminded would take such offense. She was only trying to protect herself from the pain of losing a friend, it was clear to see this.

Rina rolled her eyes that Dark seemed to be worried over some robotic noises. She wasn't scare of anything that she would face and she didn't understand what his concern was about either. Studying the stuff or not she couldn't help but mutter a sarcastic taunt. "Oh tin cans. Ohh how scary~" She walked slowly behind them all, putting her hands above her head. She had to admit though, something was strangely amiss.

Julianne started to obey Dark's orders but stopped herself right before she went through the door and looked over to Rina with an annoyed sigh. "You really need to stop being so rude. We're- especially he is just trying to help you out of here but you just keep either fighting or giving snarky comments which are completely unneeded." She had tried to be patient, she real had, but it was just too much for her. Rina had been getting on her nerves since the beginning and she acted like she didn't even want to be here when they were escaping. Just like all of them had always wanted, she was sure of this.

With that, she swiftly went through the door then stopped and looked to Dark for directions, "Up or down?" Down seemed like the most logical answer but he did know the layout better than the rest of them, for all she knew they could be underground right now and going down would just further their possibility of death.

Dark pushed Rina the rest of the way inside before closing the door and hoping the guards didn't see him. It was only a smaller version, one that they could possibly take down but he wasn't going to stick around to find out. "Up." He said in reply to Julianne. "Down leads underground, we are on the main level." He said as he started to run up the stairs "Hurry, these guards are smarter so we can't just gun our way threw like last time." He said stopping at the door. "Hay, kid." He said speaking to Ante "Check to see if its clear."

Ante noticed that Dark kept calling him kid. "No no no, my name is Ante, not kid." He shook his head as he turned to the door. "Just like the guards." He said, tossing it open casually and looking down the hallway, which was completely empty. He turned to Dark with a shrug. "Looks clear t-" He started, but was interrupted by a barrage of bullets. As they made contact with Ante he seemed to absorb them. They were melted inside his body, the liquid metal drained from his feet and created a small pool around him. "Huh?" Ante said, turning back to the hallway in dull surprise to find a squad of guards leaned around the corners of the intersection ahead, all firing assault rifles at him. He smiled and waved at them as the ceased fire and looked at each other. "The objective is with them." He could hear one of them call over a radio. Ante sighed in disappointment. "My name is Ante..." He said to himself as he turned to look at Dark again. "There's a squad of guards with assault rifles at the end of the hall. I think it's safe to assume they're coordinating with other squads. One of them was talking through a radio."

"I am not being rude, just being truthful and stating my opinions. Am I no longer able to do this? If I am no longer able to give my opinions then what is the point of traveling with you guys? What is with you guys and being oversensitive? I can't change that I'm so truthful that it hurts. I have not been the cause of an argument by stating things. It's been some of you guys getting mad over me stating them. I don't say things to make you guys argue, I just state my opinions out loud. Snarky comments, those are my opinions. Freedom equals a right to my opinions doesn't it? What was it called, freedom of speech? If you don't like it then ignore me." She glanced at Dark who was pushing her through the door and now up the stairs since they both knew she was going to keep walking if he stopped pushing her ahead. She had listen to him ramble rights off to them plenty of times. She wouldn't admit to that though, but she did like those ideas. It was something she craved. It was amusing to her, how Fire Girl let her emotions get in the way. She figured it would be the death of her if she didn't calm them down. She got a idea suddenly; maybe she would break down harder on picking on Fire Girl and her comments. She grinned to herself, she would help this girl even if she couldn't realize she was being helped or not. She even snicker at the thought of it.

"By the way if Ante gets to say what the hell he wants, why can't I? I don't consider that comment very nice or a compliment." She added with a chuckle at his comment and wave at the guards. She wasn't allowed to attack though, just cover from the rear.

Julianne's eyes widened when Ante was suddenly shot at repeatedly but she quickly calmed down when he appeared to be uninjured. She looked at him in amazement but was shaped out of her thoughts by Rina. "Because Ante at least doesn't know any better. And it's not that everything said has to be nice or a compliment but you could at least try not to argue with just about everything or go off on your own because you didn't like one of us." She said, trying to not to let her annoyance rise to the surface or at least not sound rude.

Aryn watched everything tiredly, his eyes almost rolling at the bickering- of course, they were females, and it seemed that they argue about the little things. He jumped when he heard the gunshots and watched Ante almost turn into swiss cheese, if not for his power. Ante's power was really quite intriguing and he wondered the limits to that power idly. What if he got stabbed? Would the blade simply melt like the bullets? He looked over at Julianne, sensing her annoyance. "Hey," he said quietly to her. "It's not worth it, okay?" he gave a half smile to her.

Julianne sighed then looked to Aryn with a half-smile. "Yeah, I know it's just... It really annoys me when people are not- or at least don't seem like- they're grateful. It's also hard when the force that you consist of is driven by emotion..." She trailed off but then realized that he was probably just telling her that to prevent a fight so they can all get out easier and he most likely didn't really care about her stupid troubles. A blush crept onto her cheeks faintly. "But uh, it doesn't matter. They're my problems, not your's right?" She chuckled awkwardly then looked away in embarrassment. She never was quite good when dealing or talking with others and this just proved that.

Natalia followed them quickly, creating the wall of ice for Dark with ease. It shadowed him perfectly, allowing him to charge with satisfying ease. She watched with amazement as Ante was bombarded with bullets and then laughed when he just waved at the men. She was already starting to like him, despite his obvious cluelessness. For her, she would have at least gotten hit by one or two bullets. She couldn't create an ice wall that fast. She sighed, looking at Dark for his plan of action. They couldn't all be protected by Ante.

Dark was a bit lost for their next plan of action. They would be killed easily if they went back down stairs. The robots were most likely paroling every hall and they couldn't torch the guards because Julianne seemed too worked up to control what she does. An ice wall wouldn't hold all the bullets they fired and he didn't doubt the guards were prepared for that anyways. He would create a distraction and let the rest run. "Ok, I am going to distract them and you make a run for it down that hall way-" He pointed to the direction away from the guards "If I make it I will follow you and if... not then just keep heading that way until you reach a wall. Have Rina blow a hole in it." Before anyone could abject he dashed out and used a full force blast to knock away dozzens of them... he didn't kill any. They were merely knocked off their feet. He held a couple of them down, the high ranking sharp shooters that were marked with a symbol. "GO!" He had no doubt more were already getting ready to jump into position and they only had a few seconds to get the rest down the hall and around the corner.

Rina rolled her eyes. Again she was not the one starting an argument but it was Fire Girl who was being overly emotional. Rina couldn't help but want to repeat herself since the girl clearly didn't listen to a word she said before. She didn't as she realized she was talking to a damn wall. "Damn walls, yes, let's blow holes through them." She muttered darkly in reply to Dark's plan. The words had a hidden meaning behind them but she knew only Angel Boy could hear her real meaning. She had nothing to worry about because it was just a comment, she knew he wouldn't say anything.

Grateful, she thought. Grateful for what? Dark was going to free me either way, only one I should feel grateful to is Dark, which if she hasn't noticed I been following his direct orders besides one. AND I have repeatedly and clearly explained that. Watch her be threatened and then the whole damn world is ending, but no it was the 'crazy' one that gets threatened so it's okay. Grateful. Pah I didn't even ask to be taken out of my cell. She thought as she took the clueless Ante's hand and dragged him with her continuing her thoughts. Dark really just rushed in there? Does he have a plan against them? Hell if I care, just hope he doesn't die, I don't want to have to take control and I don't know if the others could be a leader either.

"Come on Ante, you're moving way tooooo slow." She called behind her, dragging him behind her as she darted by. She slowed her pass once she got near Dark. "Mr.IHaveAPlan.. remember you're the one with the plan. You better come after us, alive. I will beat the shit out of your dead body if you don't." She hissed and then continued to drag Ante figuring the others would follow. She blinked as she ran with a realization that made her curse. She was calling Ante by his name. She had a slip and now she can't just go back to the nickname as that defeats the purpose. She growled at her slip, glaring at Ante like it was his fault before slamming into a robot. She stumbles back, falling into Ante.

"Hey, trash can, you are in my way." She muttered looking at it.

Aryn smiled, knowing exactly what she meant but didn't say anything, for she had already turned away. He listened to Dark, watched as he took down the men. "GO!" Dark shouted at them, and Aryn ran, stuttering to a halt behind Ante and Risa. A robot stood in their way, its expressionless face making him shudder. He hated robots, the mindless things that ran painful tests on him while the scientists-if that's what they called themselves- took notes and watched.

The robots were equipped with an array of weapons, and he froze for a moment as the machine whirred. He acted, pushing Risa and Ante out of the way as something hit his side. He doubled over, groaning and clutching his rib cage. Liquid seeped over his fingers, and he closed his eyes briefly to heal it.

Before he could, the robot attacked again, hitting his head. The wounds weren't deep, but he knew from experience that he had been injected with a poision designed to cause irrational pain. He groaned, moving away from the robot.

Ante was dragged along, doing his best to keep in step with Rina. His head tilted at her glare when it came. "Did I do somet-" He started, but stopped as they encountered the robot. He blinked a few times, staring up at the robot. Though this only lasted a couple seconds before he was pushed to the side so suddenly. He turned and looked from the robot, to Aryn, to Rina. "Protect the healer?" He shrugged. Ante doesn't have any offensive power, fighting was never his area. "I got nothing."

She stumbles as she was pushed away with Ante. She turned her head quickly, cursing. "Fuck. Angel Boy you okay?" She faltered at the sight of his blood oozing out of his hand that was covering the wound. She stared at his wound, eyes a slight glow of pink but she shook her head. "Not now Rina." She muttered as her lip twitched, her arm forming into that chainsaw again. She looked at Ante, watching him for a moment and it came clear. "You are a defensive one I see, not a fighter. I got it then." She told him. She ran at the robot before jumping swinging her arm down on it's back from behind. The robot was focus on Aryn as the chainsaw just caused sparks off of it. It created a tiny cut in the shoulder but the robot switched it's attention onto Rina turning around as its blade it carried nearly pierced Rina, though in the split second she created another blade for her other arm. She just blocked it but from the speed it sent her flying back and she slammed into the wall. She coughed as the wind was knocked out of her. She fell onto all fours coughing. The suffocating feeling spike up Rina's adrenaline, and ultimately, when her eyes opened they were a deep crimson color.

"Hellllllloooo~ That was not nice." She purred as the robot slammed its foot into her causing her to just giggle. "Your going to need to do better then that silly Mr.Roboto." She giggled, looking up at it as it grabbed her by the neck. "Suffocating me won't do it either." She giggled some more before bursting out in a choked laugh. "You're gonna die. You're gonna die." She grinned as she formed her legs into two rocket launchers. She aimed right at it's chest and fired sending her flying again, away from the robot from the force. She laughed as she hit the ground, rolling a distance before coming to a stop. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Awww I stopped." She pouted. The smoke cleared and the robot was only scuffed up. "Ohh I want one, they last so lonngg. Too bad I have to kill it now." She sang to herself, her legs forming again and she pulled herself up with a stumble. "I'm done playing. Aim for the joints, the little scanner processing thing in his face. Hit the wound where I got a little cut, keep hitting it, the robot shall fall apart." She said in such a poetic voice before laughing some more. Her eyes filled with an insanity and a lust to kill it. To kill everything.

Julianne had followed after the others until they reached the robot. She was in the back of the group so she couldn't see it when the others did and tried to look around them. When she spotted it, she stumbled back a step with a gasp. Was this one of the robots that Dark was talking about? The one with each of their weaknesses? She involuntarily shivered at the thought of the ice cold water the guards usually drench her with. Suddenly everyone was pushed away when Aryn went to take the first blow. He was quickly incapacitated and cut enough to cause him to double over. Rina then attacked the robot and went onto one of her 'rampages' on it. Julianne knew she could handle herself, at least for the most part so she ran over to Aryn instead. She kneeled beside him worriedly, "Are you ok? What did that do to you?" She knew that he was injected with something, she just didn't know what or it's effects.

Aryn could barely concentrate. Someone was beside him, talking to him. He reached into their mind to find it was Julianne, asking if he was okay. He withdrew, to keep his strength, and nodded. He closed his eyes, trying to block out the pain. His hands glowed softly, and the wound closed. However, he was still in pain, so he sighed and his hands glowed brighter, now able to think more clearly so he could do a better job of healing himself. His veins burned as he dissipated the robot's injection and opened his eyes tiredly, looking at Julianne. "I'm alright," he said weakly. It would take awhile before he could heal himself again, or anyone else. He hoped that no one got hurt in the next period of time.

Julianne sighed in slight relief. She was very glad that he was ok, she really didn't want anyone else to die while they were in here. She then looked over to were his wounds are- or, were now. "Oh, and you're healed too… thank god… with the cuts you got i was afraid i was going to have to cauterize them again." She gave him a slight smile then looked over to where Rina and that robot disappeared to, biting her lip worriedly. Rina may get on her nerves sometimes, ok a lot but she still wanted her to be safe. "We-" she glanced back to Aryn, he was still weak, "Er- I, should go help her. I'll be back." She told him and got up. "Hopefully." She added to herself and started to go in the direction she last saw Rina.