The Escape

Aw, that's too bad :( you will be missed.
Who should be our new leader?

I'm not sure, all the characters are too shy... or insane... what about the fire one? (I can't remember any of their names >.>) Just have Dark vanish or something and if I have time I will be back.

Well hello... I wasn't exactly expecting anyone knew and I would have to think about it, I mean its not really realistic that anyone else could escape now that this whole epidemic is going on but maybe you escaped at the same time together? I guess your characters would have to be friends and used the confusion to get out as well and one of you has to track down our team if you want to join. Or I guess Dark could find you guys.

Put up a skeleton and expect me to want changes made =P

So what i am getting on your position is that you and two others are in a cave right now?

Well, I need a character skeliton to accept before you can hope in and play, this isn't the jump in section after all. But we are at a mountain currently. Its three of them, and I am off, well god knows where.

Name:Kuroi Rakurai
Appearance:
17cfaf43d2511a877024dcdfa314a97c.jpeg

Personality: He normally remains quiet theirs not much to his personality but being a nice person in general, But he can be a cruel heartless being when he needs to be.
History: From a young age his life looked good...until they came along, Kuroi was a good kid and never bothered anyone. His parents were scared of him not making friends because he never spoke out alot. One day he was sitting outside when a storm was brewing up, he got out his window and was standing on the roof. A lightning strike came down right at him, he had no clue why but..he felt more energized, he didn't fall he simply had spark rushing through his body. He was scared and was worried, he never told his parents he was afraid of what they would do with him. But it didn't matter his parents died..they died fighting for him, He was sleeping in there bed when a thud came into the room through the window. The agency was there for him the dreadful day that was bound to come, He awakened in a hurry looking at the men grabbing at him and trying to keep him quiet but he got a shout out and his parents came running. The agency men lifted him and were taking him out the window when his dad rushed in and immediately went to action. His father had a tussle with one of the agency men and all that Kuroi new was that he heard two shots and then the agency man rushed out. He was a special project one involving the use of his powers, He was being turned into a human energy source..something they could use to power things like, lights, generators, Anything that could use electricity. But his body riddled with scars like the rest of all the experiments they did on him, He wasn't ready for it...he wasn't ready for his life to end either.
Powers: Raiton ( Lightning ), Combustion control ( When using Lightning, he creates thunder which he can expand further past that and cause an actual explosion )
Weaknesses: He can be grounded to earth by metals that are able to conduct, Earth can also stop his lightning. His explosions can be reduced to nothing by a quick burst of air, or compaction since the air is needed for the explosion to happen.
Extra: He carries around a Sword Hilt which he made out of spare metal he found, Which flows the lightning through it were he can make a blade of lightning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright it will be up soon and edited on wenday thrusday or friday what ever day i have the computer^^

name: Key
personality: she silent but kind and caring but no joke she silent
History: there is not mush to tell in her history (probly going to have some flash backs) but her the small vreson. her addopet partents hated her they didnt help her they thought she was a freack. at school everyone thoghut the same she even stop going to school herr partents didnt care. so once they came for her they didp tham she didnt understand why they let tham she just they where thanking thank for taking her away. when her real partents died she stoped specking.
powers: cope some ones power. if she tochs anyone with powers she can cope tham.
weakness: its distorys her health 10met us she get sick and beyond she becomes more and more sick
extra: ahhhh she like patatos?

Looks

Last edited by a moderator:
Akuma, I can't see your picture but I do like your powers. Put up a picture then you can consider yourself accepted.

Grim, I am going to need you to say your power is only 3/4ths as powerful as the one you are copying and your weakness is too much. She can become sick for 10 minutes then the more and more she uses it she become sicker for longer or something.

Yes, the picture it good, go ahead.

Never mind that, she is good with everything except a picture. After that you can jump in.

man that mean i have to wait a hole 5 days mannnnnnnnn i hate my life

Why do you need to wait 5 days?

I don't think I'm following what your saying, but you seem to have a picture now so go ahead and join.