The Escape

GUYSSSSS!! wait for meeeees i want to join so bad! but im kinda experiencing difficulties with house recently so i will post when i get tiiiiime okay >.< IM really sorry :(

It's ok, we are going to start when we get another character than I will leave a spot open for you.

okay thanks Foo :) im really sorry for the inconvenience to everyone else >.<

Name: Aryn
Appearance:
images

Personality: Quiet and sullen, Aryn keeps to himself.
History: Aryn was born into a moment of chaos, as his parents were murdered upon his birth, the agency growing tired of the protesting families.
Powers: Flight, healing, telepathy
Weaknesses: Aguaphobia (Fear of water, like lakes and oceans) , Thanatophobia (fear of his friends dying, not himself) and, ironically, Aviatophobia (Fear of flying)
Extra: None, for now.

[MENTION=3895]SeperateLivesSeperateLovers[/MENTION] Question, in the picture it looks like the wings are coming out of his head. Are they on his back or on his head?

Also for everyone else. I will not have the RP up today because I'm a bit bumed about my hard-drive dieing. It was a top of the line product and cost me a lot. Just give me a day to get over it and make my computer run a bit smoother before I come back to this. Sorry about the delay but I think I will have it up soon enough.

Just making sure xD lol

Oh and Accepted! You are in seperate!

It is posted!

Curious, I might need to fix my post if this is the case but, do the other characters know the other characters powers? Cause Rina would nickname Julianne Fire Girl if that's the case. But if they haven't see each other's powers, she would be nicknamed Ice Girl since that's what she sees.

It's more or less you have rumors about each others powers.

Am I still allowed to join? If so...

Name: Natalia Revane
Appearance: She has long, ice-blu hair that falls to her mid-back. The roots of her hair are a night blue color, similar to the darkest part of the sky at sunset. Her skin is rather pale and dusted with freckles here and there. She has a crooked nose that is also dusted with freckles, full lips, and a long scar across her right cheek. Her eyes are the same color as her hair, the night blue on the inside and the ice blue on the outside. She has large pupils and when angry, her eyes will appear to be blazing like a fire. She is of average height at 5'8" and has a medium build. Her hands are rather small and her fingernails look chewed. She wears a much-too-small t-shirt that is torn and shows her stomach and nike-type shorts that look loosely stitched together. Carelessly stiched, actually. She goes barefoot.
Personality: She can be a bit hot-headed, but any natural temptation to be hot-headed is squashed by the cruel guards. She is often tight-lipped and has learned to deliver all her anger through the use of a blank face. She rarely speaks and doesn't bother talking to people she finds no need in talking to. She is fairly quick to anger, but very slow to show it. She can be sarcastic. She seems strong-willed, but really she is crippled on the inside. But she can rise to the occasion if needed, but she doesn't see any need for it at this point.
History: Her mother died giving birth to her. Her father refused to give her up, saying that Natalia was the last piece he had of his late wife. But it was obvious from the start that she was different. Her hair started out looking like a normal, old red hair color. But then it started turning orange and an even darker red. Her eyes changed color as well, starting out as blue and becoming what it is not. Then, the roots of her hair turned blue as well. Her father tried not to pay any mind to it, but it was difficult. She grew up under slight neglect, her father barely able to look at her without staring. When she turned four, things were finally starting to look up. He was finally starting to pay more attention to her, finally used to her strange hair and eye color. But then, they came to take her. It was in the middle of the night and there was nothing she could do to resist. They took her away, far away. She still has the scar from their very first experiment. They never bothered to stich it up.
Powers: She can control ice/water. Create it, manipulate it, destroy it.
Weaknesses: She cannot do anything with water when it is over 100 degress. She also needs a suffiecient amount of water in her body. Also, her powers are slightly based on her emotions. If she is angry, she can easily lose control. If she is calm, she is under perfect control. If she is stressed, she has very limited control. And so on and so forth.
Extra: I don't believe so. A special cell for her would be one that is super-heated.

[MENTION=4065]Jennifer_Vanice[/MENTION]

Yes you can still join! I love newbies! =3

Accepted!

Anyways I think you should start outside of your cell or maybe it is broken on the way. Before you post let me know what your thinking so I can either come up with a plan or try and tweak it a bit so it fits in. More or less you should expect the answer 'Go for it' xD

Yes it is Philo!

I came up with a way. Since a bunch of cold water was being doused on Julianne, I'm thinking that would give Natalia enough strength to break free of her cell, especially since the water was outside of her cell and not on the inside.

Uh Oh, Philos goin all out on this one =P

Sounds good, go ahead xD