The Epic Quest!

C

CuccoLady

Original poster

631442e23b5b1d4f338e144201cedaa1.jpg

When you least expect it, an adventure will find you.

Preface
Under the tyranny of her Uncle, King William, lived Princess Noel. Experiencing the untimely death of her beloved parents, the late King and Queen of Rosemore, Noel had come to love the kingdom her parents built and cared for. However, Noel had come to the realization that her uncle had no interest in anything other than exploiting the kingdom for his own comfort and greed. As a result the kingdom is collapsing morally and financially. Because of a plot to get rid of Noel, she can no longer wait until her coronation to save the kingdom from desolation. Creating a plan to dethrone her evil uncle, Noel began searching the historical archives to look for her fathers Life Book; a magically self written book that documents their every living moment. When death comes, the books' pages are ripped from the binder and scattered throughout the worlds, never to be found.

While reading, she discovered a story about a care taker of a magical beast that has the ability to travel through different worlds and bring others with it. Noel's father told her stories of such a beast throughout her childhood, but she never expected the stories to be real! This beast would hopefully be able to take her to the different planets so she could retrieve the pages. With a clear plan in mind, Noel then begins her journey to save her kingdom, not realizing the impact her travels would make on her surroundings.

Your Part in the Story
Your characters will be people that join the group through out the story, so you can sign up all your characters at the start and slowly bring them in, sign them up when they do come in, or bring some characters in then have them leave later on to trade out if your not good at playing lots of characters. They could join for any reason, maybe they want to help Noel, maybe they're in it for money, or they need to go somewhere. It is very 'open' with how you would like to intertwin your characters.
Rules
Well, to start off the list I will state the obvious. Iwaku rules apply.
@FruitsBasket and I are co-creators of this Role Play. We both will be game masters and what we say goes.
Though this is an epic quest roleplay, it is meant to be mostly light-hearted and funny with some seriousness or drama sprinkled throughout. So don't be to serious about everything!
Romance is encouraged, however, it isn't the focus of the Role Play.
Cursing is allowed, but don't make it in every other sentence or anything. Use it just when needed.
Posting expectations would be no less than a paragraph, do your best with grammar and spelling. If your just not good at that, at least try and make it understandable.
Very Important! You must post at the LEAST, every three days. If you've got writers block or you'll be gone for a while, let me know, please!

Character Sheet
You can have almost any type of person (ex. Neko, Shapeshifter, Human, Zora, etc...) because of the vastness of the worlds, however, Demons and Vampires are not aloud. Also, if you'd like to play a bad guy, PM me and we'll set it up.

-Picture-
(Realistic Anime. Like This, Not This. )

◊First & Last Name◊
(Outlandish names are great!)

◊Nickname(s)/Alias◊

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊

◊Species◊
(Elf, Goron, Human, Angel, etc...)

◊Home World◊
(This is how we'll know if you came from a medieval world or futuristic. If you've created the world, just state here which it is.)

◊Physical Appearance◊
(Height, weight, hair, eyes, distinguishing marks, etc... )

◊Character Traits◊
(With each trait stated, give a short explanation of it.)

◊Health Ailments◊
(Allergies, diseases, no left arm, etc...)

◊Current Goal/Purpose◊
(Their reason for coming along on the journey.)

◊Strengths/Abilities◊
(At least 3)

◊Weaknesses/Inabilities◊
(At least 3)

◊Fears◊
(At least 2)

◊Skills◊
(At least 2. )

◊Pet(s)◊
(Anything is possible, be creative!)

◊Other◊
(Anything you'd like to share. Their aspirations, dreams, peculiarities, things they carry around, etc...)

{-Name- Gender- -Species- -World- -Played By-}

{Ambrose♦Female Angel/Elf New Termina CuccoLady}
{Noel Female Elemental Earth FruitsBasket}
{Honey Lemonade Female Dragon Draconia Azula}
{Obrnený Female Elf WI Justaddnutts}
{Saya Femlae Kirin Earth Greenie}
{Ivy Female Kistune Xi Galaxy}
{Olive Male Cat N/A CuccoLady}
{Dante Male Dream Master Utopia CuccoLady}
{Wächter Male Corporeal Spirit Clepton/Harth Justaddnutts}
{Rafa Male Monster Mirrored Earth RafaDark}
{Hesperus Male Fallen Star Aster girlabot}
{Bjark Male Berserker Estes Squee}

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute_Anime_Cat_HD_Resolution_Wallpaper.jpg

◊First & Last Name◊
Oliver Cat

◊Nickname(s)/Alias◊
Cat from hell, Stupid Cat...(you get the picture)

◊Age◊
Unknown

◊Gender◊
Male

◊Species◊
Feline

◊Home World◊
N/A

◊Physical Appearance◊
From ear tip to paws, Oliver stands at about 1' and weighs ideally. He has avocado green eyes, charcoal black fur, and inside his left ear is white.

◊Character Traits◊
Mischievous/Curious- True to his cat self, Oliver is a very curious cat which often gets him in trouble. He also likes to cause mischief and irritated people.
Smart/Arrogant- Oliver is a very smart cat generally. He often figures things out before others and this causes him to be arrogant sometimes. Or at least as arrogant as a cat can get.
Easily Entertained- Most things are entertaining to Oliver, which often puts him in a good mood.

◊Health Ailments◊
N/A

◊Current Goal/Purpose◊
He's their transportation.

◊Strengths/Abilities◊
Manipulating
World traveling
Sensing power energy

◊Weaknesses/Inabilities◊
Water
Styrofoam
Over use of energy
Distinguishing energy forms

◊Fears◊
Drowning
Being taken away from his master

◊Skills◊
Climbing
Being irritating
Sneaking around

Pet(s)
He is the pet...

◊Other◊
Though Oliver cannot speak, he fully understands every language.

whisper_by_wlop-d869dsf.jpg
angel_by_wlop-d5xza59.jpg

◊First & Last Name◊
Ambrose Lynn Fairron

◊Nickname(s)/Alias◊
Fairron, Lynn

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊
Female

◊Species◊
Elf/Angel mix

◊Home World◊
New Termenia (Medieval)

◊Physical Appearance◊
Ambrose is on the taller side, just hitting 5'11", and weighs a light 120lbs because of her small, bird-like bone structure. Her hair is the color of silver and it's length reaches just below her shoulder blades. She has electric blue eyes that match her family symbol on her neck.

◊Character Traits◊
Shy
Clumsy
Worrisome
Indecisive
Easily Confused
Doubtful

◊Health Ailments◊
She is Closter phobic.

◊Current Goal/Purpose◊
Ambrose is looking for her lost memories.

◊Strengths/Abilities◊
Flying
Growing Plants
Learning Things
Bird-like Eyesight.

◊Weaknesses/Inabilities◊
Swimming
Cold Weather
Constant Tripping

◊Fears◊
Loosing her wings
Forgetting who she is

◊Skills◊
Agility
Cooking
Peace Maker

Pet(s)
N/A

◊Other◊
As stated in traits, Ambrose is extremely clumsy. She has a extremely bad habit of tripping.
balldeath.gif

53586.jpg

◊First & Last Name◊
Dante Uchiha

◊Nickname(s)/Alias◊
Madara

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊
Male

◊Species◊
Dream Master

◊Home World◊
Utopia, A world that is neither modern nor medieval. It is a world that reflects each individual’s perfect world.

◊Physical Appearance◊

◊Character Traits◊
-Funny/Immature-
90% of the time you’ll find Dante doing something stupidly immature or funny. He is rarely the one in the group being helpful, smart, or even listening. You could say he has major ADHD or ADD. When Dante’s actions don’t cause trouble, they are very funny. (Of course, most of the time he does cause trouble…)
-Dependent-
As stated above, Dante gets into a lot of trouble…That he cannot get out of. Dante will escape to others and hid for protection, sometimes even blaming others for what he’s done. He also relies on others to entertain him, cook for him, and basically take care of him.
-Shameless-
Dante really couldn’t care less when others are mad at him, and he absolutely will not own up to things he’s done.
-Confusing-
Dante loves to mess with people’s minds and confuse them. He acts in a very confusing way in general, talks in a confusing manner, and twists peoples words.

◊Health Ailments◊
Dante’s left ear lobe is ripped and his left ear is deaf. He’s allergic to Chickens.

◊Current Goal/Purpose◊
Because Dante doesn’t officially join the group, he doesn’t state any explanation for him following them.

◊Strengths/Abilities◊
-Being in Other’s Minds-
Not like controlling them, but instead he is able to hear their thoughts, see, hear, taste, and feel what they feel. When in their mind, Dante is also able to put them into a dream state and control their dreams. Similar to the Sand Man.
-Agility-
Defense being his main ‘weapon’, Dante has become amazing at anything that requires agility. He Has amazingly quick reflexes, speed, and power to his movements.
-Street Magic-
Being on the streets half his life, Dante has made his career by wowing people with his amazing street magic.
-Acting-
Along with his street magic, Date has learn a perfect poker face. He can trick most people into thinking crazy things.

◊Weaknesses/Inabilities◊
-Long Dream State Exposure-
When in others minds or putting others under a dream state, Dante is also with them. He cannot last long in that state because it drains an enormous amount of energy. He often hides before entering a mind because he is also defenseless when in that state and many minutes after leaving.
-Using Brut Force-
As previously stated, Dante is solely a defensive fighter. He has absolutely no strength when stuck in battle and is hopeless to win any physical fight.
-Bright Lights-
He hates bright lights…and they hate him.

◊Fears◊
-People like Himself-
Because he’s never met someone like him.
Dying in his Dream State

◊Skills◊
Reading Body Language
Using Tech

Pet(s)

Aura
cf395a7372c1fd8add093a502f85d564-d6g5g1c.jpg

◊Other◊
Dante Hates sparkly things!
(Anything you'd like to share. Their aspirations, dreams, peculiarities, things they carry around, etc...)

0bee9bff0ea3ce959446a2b750db309f.jpg

First & Last Name
Princess Noel Windom

Nickname(s)/Alias
Princess, your Highness, Noel

Species
elemental

Home World
Earth

Physical Appearance
5'7", 125,red,blue,tattoo(in the picture)

Character Traits
Easily iterated but quick to forgive.
Strong willed but thinks she's very easy to deal with.
Kind and Giving, but can be high maintenance since she is a princess...

Health Ailments
none

Current Goal/Purpose
to save her fathers kingdom by proving her uncles guilt.

Strengths/Abilities
Will, positive outlook, quick thinking

Weaknesses/Inabilities
gets cold super easily, physical strength, allergic to bees

Fears
buried alive, bees, cold

Skills
intellectual, controlling water

Pet(s)
(Anything is possible, be creative!)

Other
a small necklace charm that contains small amount of water.
ihmanhturx___silver___labradorite___topaz__by_lunarieen-d8yot8p.jpg

This is interesting :3 Should I make character first or reserve my spot first?

Reactions: CuccoLady
Glad to see your interested!
You can go ahead and make your character, I was just reserving my spot 'cause I haven't finished my character sheet yet ^^

2e2mirc.jpg

=HONEY LEMONADE=
'Honey'
"Don't ask me why I have this name, my mother spilled her favorite honey lemonade on her favorite dress because I kept kicking when I was in her fat belly."

GENERAL INFORMATION

"I know that I look young and pretty."

"This is an insult... Isn't it obvious?"

SPECIES
Dragon
"Actually dragon-in-training, I will get my license soon and I can transform myself into dragon form, yay!"

HOME WORLD
Draconian
(A world where dragons had human form, but they needed to train themselves to became a full dragon)
"I love my home and I will always be even I'm not there."

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
5'6" and 119lbs
Honey's hair is as bright as the sun, just like her eyes with a little bit orangish. She is tall and slim, her body is perfectly shape. Her beauty is inhuman, beauty that can bewitch mortals easily. Her horns are something that distinguish her from other dragons Instead of having several pointed horns like normal dragons have, Honey's horns are curved at its tips, unique horns that only dragons with high noble blood have.

"I'm trying to be a model, just wait, I will be on 'Dragons-o-Magazine' in no time."
CHARACTER TRAITS

NARCISSISTIC
Honey is pretty, no one denied. Honey has darling face, no one denied. She is truly an authentic image for perfect girl physically, but Honey adores herself beyond limits. Everything is always about her which often annoys people around her. Luckily, she has reason for being narcissistic. She has something that she can be proud of, well most people will if they have appearance like her. This is her defense every time people try to advise her.
"What? What's wrong? Is it wrong to be pretty and feel proud about it??"

ABSENT-MINDED
Honey might walk into a room and in seconds go outside the room again even without doing anything in there. This event is often seen for Honey has a low, super low memory. She often forgets what to do, her brain will completely go blank which makes her stops what she is doing in the moment and changes her activity.
"I should pick up my dress~ Umm, wait? What am I doing in my room again? Whatever, I need to take shower now."

SOCIABLE
Regardless of her narcissistic personality, Honey enjoys having a lot of friends. She can easily blend in with new group and get closer to them in one day. People might feel annoy whenever her narcissistic personality comes out, but they can't deny that Honey is actually a good friend. She wants to help her friends in need and able to listen to their stories for hours, but she is not good at giving advice though.
"Hello! How are you? My name is Honey, just as sweet as the real Honey! What is your name, dear?"

EXCITABLE
Honey is excited all the time, easily excited. Simple things can make her excited. Eating her favorite food will excite her, gazing up at the night sky will excite her, even brushing her hair will excite her. This personality somehow always put her in good mood since nothing can really make her cheerless.
"We are going to the bar? Wohooo~ I can drink everything? Yaaayy~ What? We are going to ride horse instead of walking? Yippie!"

HIGH-SPIRITED
Nothing can bring her down. Another personality that suits as her excitable combo. Honey has unbroken spirit, burning spirit, that fills her everyday. People can feel her spirit from afar and sometimes infected by her spirit. Honey can be contagious from time to time.
"We will make it! Trust me, people! I can make a perfect dish even though you all say that my food tasted like stale food!"
IN/ABILITIES & SKILLS

STRENGTH/ABILITIES
Charming
(People often not able to harm her because of her appearance)
Dragon Power
(Just like super human, Honey has better five senses, strength, and speed more than human)
Transform
(Nope, she can't transform herself since she is still dragon-in-training, but she can transform her pet, Armez, into super dragon with her controlling him since Armez can't control his own body when he is in this super dragon form)

Armez's Super Dragon Form

[spoili]

demon_dragon.jpg

[/spoili]

WEAKNESSES/INABILITIES
Clumsy
(Honey often stumbles herself or hit the wall because she forgets to brake)
Height
(She is afraid of height which is a total failure for dragon kin who mostly uses their wings as transportation)
Holy Water
(No, she is not a demon, but somehow holy water hurts her so much)

SKILLS
Gymnastic
(Honey's body is flexible and lithe, a perfect pair for her martial arts skill)
Martial Arts
(Living for over 1500 years, Honey has trained in martial arts more than most people do, so she masters almost every one of it)
EXTRA INFORMATION

HEALTH AILMENTS
Pollen
(She loves flower, but she can't stand the pollen, it will make her whole body fulled with red dots and she will sneeze a lot, A LOT)
"What a beautiful flower you are... Wait! Wait! Achoo! ACHOO! Take this flower from me! ACHOO!"

CURRENT GOAL/PURPOSE
To became a full dragon and saved her world, she followed the group in hope that this journey would take her closer to her goal.

FEARS
The Extinction of Her Kin
(Honey's original world was nearly vanish since most of its people having hard time to became a full dragon. Without full dragons around, they couldn't reproduce and they would soon extinct if they didn't have kids to continued living)
Not Able to Become A Full Dragon
(If Honey couldn't become a full dragon, she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to save her world and kin)
Having A Bad Hair Day
(This fear doesn't need further explanation...)

PET
Armez
(The one that with Honey in her portrait)
"Don't you think he is cute? But he will turn into a beast if you anger him or me."

OTHER
Strawberry
(Honey and Armez had the same favorite fruit, strawberry, they could even fight each other over one strawberry)
Honey and Armez
(Armez had been with Honey since she was still a baby, so Armez's age was almost the same. They shared a strong bond more than just master and pet. Armez's full size was just like in the portrait, but he had another form that could be awaken willingly by Honey or when he was totally angered)

Last edited:
Reactions: FruitsBasket
This looks interesting :3 I think I'll make a sheet for this.

Reactions: CuccoLady
Done! :D

Jada_by_shuangwen.jpg

◊First & Last Name◊
Saya

◊Nickname(s)/Alias◊
N/A

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊
Female

◊Species◊
Kirin

◊Home World◊
Earth (I'm guessing, although she's based on the anime 12 Kingdoms)

◊Physical Appearance◊

Saya is around 5'5 in height and about 125 lbs in weight, her body slim yet curvy. She has rather fair and pristine skin, violet eyes and long wavy black hair. The clothes she wears tend to be somewhat clinging and showing off her curves, usually in shades or blue or grey.

In her kirin form, her body is like that of a deer's, with a long luxurious mane and tail. Her fur is quite soft and silky, her main body a dark grey and her mane and tail as black as the sky. She has a light grey two prong antler like horn that protrudes from her forehead.

◊Character Traits◊

She is somewhat quiet, a bit of a loner. She isn't unfriendly, it just takes time for her to get used to people.
She can get easily peer pressured into doing things, but if it tends to get too much she breaks down.
She's a soft hearted person and will try to help someone in need. She wants to believe everyone can be nice even though she has seen enough of the opposite. She gets easily flustered and embarrassed. Males tend to scare her a little.

◊Health Ailments◊
None

◊Current Goal/Purpose◊

She wishes to help the group, feeling that she may be able to do some good as well as come out of her shell a little. Perhaps even discover more about herself.

◊Strengths/Abilities◊
She can run in the air
She is an empath ie she can tell what someone is feeling
She is able to easily decipher if someone is telling the truth or lying.

◊Weaknesses/Inabilities◊
Blood, both the scent cause her to feel sick and weak
She becomes easily cold and sluggish by water when in her human form
Normal weapons and dark magic can easily hurt her.

◊Fears◊
Dark Magic as well as those who use it.
People with bad tempers.
Most males

◊Skills◊
She tends to have a calming aura around herself; people feel a little more positive around her.
She can heal, although this takes bits off of her own life. However the healing is instantaneous.

Pet(s)
N/A

◊Other◊
Nothing at the moment, may add more little

Last edited:
So, we (FruitsBasket and I) were intending on starting the RolePlay this Friday, however, she forgot she would be leaving the following Sunday for a while.
Therefor, I have come to let you know that we will start this when she gets back in about two weeks. Very sorry for making y'all wait such a long time! In the meantime, hopefully we'll be able to get more role players!
@Greenie @Justaddnutts @Azula

That's totally okay ^^ but one more thing, I don't think that @Justaddnutts already finish her characters yet

Yes, I see that. We won't start without her characters finished, but two weeks should be plenty time to finish them ^^

Aw, @Justaddnutts are you sick somehow? Get well soon! And don't push yourself too much ^^

Oh! I hope you get better soon! As I said, you have two weeks, so you don't need to rush! ^^ I've got one other minor character to put up also.

I'm interested! Will be joining soon. :)

It looks interesting, It still have a spot for me? ^_^ If yes, can I make a male char right?

Character Sheet:

Picture
ee6a470e5961ec4015b793d26c10c4cde183ef82.jpg

First & Last Name
-Rafa Grimore Black-

Nickname
-Rafa-

Species
-Human Half-Monster-

Home World
-Earth, in another dimension, where there still have dinosaurs and it have really high-tech-

Physical Appearance
-He: 6'0. We: 145,4. Hair: Black. Eyes: Change to his liking. Di Ma: N/A-
-He uses white clothes because of his confinement but he usually use an black shirt with a dark blue jeans and an black cape or black hooded coat-

Character Traits
-He get bored easily if he don't have anything to do-
-He's wrathful sometimes in 'monster mode'-
-He's kind and gentle for a normal human of his planet-
-He's is someone that's easy to impress and is friendly too except on his monster side-

Health Ailments
-Double Personality: They are stable but they change if the dominant personality want-

Current Goal/Purpose
-He's trying to escape from The Void and eat some real food-

Strengths/Abilities
-Weapon Master: He can wield any kind of weapons not perfectly just a little better than normal, Waste half his energy-
-Darkness Wielder: He can use shadows and any kind of darkness to his own will, Waste of energy depends on how much he want to change-
-Steel Skin: He can change his skin and make it like steel so no simple attacks can hit him, Waste half his energy-

Weaknesses/Inabilities
-Recharge: As an Half-monster, he need to recharge his power with any kind of electricity or battery, without energy he can't use any of his powers-
-Monster Like: He sometimes will act like a monster, dumb, evil and unforgiving-
-Transformation: It happens when he get in his Monster self, he became a monster depending on the place he is, he can be an pet in that mode-

Fears
-Losing all the control over his normal and monster self-
-Death-

Skills
-Technological Touch: He can open and access any technological thing that uses electricity and he need to have a lot of energy stored-
-Special Skill: He can grow wings or gills depending on the place he is but he can only use it one time by day-

Pet
-He like to think he wasn't a pet but he really is-

Other
-He always have an weapon in his hand, be it a fork or a bazooka, he never know where he got that weapon-
-He often hear the voice of his monster self in his head, both personalities are stable but they change depending on the situation-
-He is locked in a cell on The Void, an prison made to the criminals that won't change and persons that are too dangerous to the civilians-
-The Void is a pure white place, at least from the inside, no ceiling, no ground, no walls and of course nothing around him, quite boring-
-He don't know why but his monster side is a electric parasite, it loves to get any kind of shock or electricity-

DONE, ACCEPTED?

I see a @Greenie

You know what you guys need? An old man yelling at you whipper snappers. I assume I can make any race I please as long as it comes with explanation?

I see a Squee! :O

Lol an old man yelling o.o sound like fun lol.

Sounds like me, you've seen me enough to know that 40+ is my favorite age range! I'm thinking of something Norse inspired right now... A barbaric brute cleaving people down who just wants a challenge and calling anyone who uses a gun a sorcerer!