The Epic Quest -Open-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel and been next to the water collecting some in every bottle she had, just in case, when Ambrose landed she looked up at her then stood "okay then shall we go there?" she asked Rafa looking at him. after all didn't he have instincts like a predator right? so maybe he would know if there's something wrong with Idea or if it was a good idea. she paused as she felt a sudden lost of balance then fell backwards into the water making a large splash sound, Noel blacking out before she even touched the water. in the split second that she had lost her balance she realized that the gash on her back must have bled to much, and was causing her to faint.

He looked at Ambrose and thought it might be cool to fly around but falling from cliffs was cooler, he then got his attention picked up by Noel which was close to the water collecting some for the travels, but soon as she ended collecting and Ambrose getting back on the ground, she asked him if they could go there. It looked rather obvious but he didn't wanted to say it, it might be rude of his part but anyway, when he was going to answer her but her skin started to get a little pale and the only thing he could do was try to grab her hand when she fell backward in the water "WHAT THE...? HEY!!!" he shouted as he jumped in the water to get her, his clothes were starting to dry up now they were soaked again, he made his best to not let her sink to the bottom, she was falling and a strain of blood following her body. Grabbing her and pushing her the faster he could from the water, he putted her above the half-stoned half-sand ground and started to shook Noel and saying "Hey wake up! WAKE UP! HEY AMBROSE!! HELP HERE!!! SHE'S NOT WAKING UP!!!" he didn't knew what he was going to do, the blood coming from her back being washed by the water as he shook with more and more strength still calling her out and Ambrose.

(Now I've posted ^^ My net is better now but it still crash on me a little so sorry if I can't post that fast...>.<)

Reactions: FruitsBasket
287d8aa.jpg

INTERACTION : @CuccoLady
MENTION : None

purple-divider.png

[fieldbox="HONEY LEMONADE, violet, dashed, 10, Georgia"]Honey looked around as she kept walking toward the cave. She didn't expect t find anybody soon though seeing that she didn't sense anything close to them now. She could only feel Armez and the cat's presence. However, she wasn't going to tell anyone that she doubted her decision to walk back to the cave.

Armez who still walk side by side with the black cat, trying to communicate with the cat. He growled and tilted his head when he tried to say something. Sometimes, he would fly low around the cat and back to the ground again. His act was drawing Honey's attention which made her looking at Armez and the cat, "Are you having fun, Armez? Finally you have someone with your own size, huh? I know you feel intimidated because I'm bigger than you," Honey laughed and stuck her tongue out to mock Armez.

Armez growled softly and started to dangling on Honey's foot as protest, "I'm sorry~" Honey laughed again and picked up Armez, "You little brat," Honey smiled at Armez, no matter what they had pissed each other off, Honey and Armez always cared for each other.

Putting down Armez to the cat's side, Honey continued the walk, "Okay! Let's continue, maybe we will bump into someone if we keep walking."
[/fieldbox]
*Sorry for sudden change about my post, I'm on phase where I'm excited to make my post fancy :3*

0e1a04985933d7e2270259fd1869790f.jpg

Oliver started to loosen up and gave Armez some attention, though he did feel mostly irritated when Armez flew. He was trying to be nice, but the flapping of Armez's wings irritated him. At last Oliver looked at Armez, who was walking beside him again, and meowed. What he said was impossible to decider because of his lack of facial or body expressions. And then Honey and Armez began to communicate. It was obvious they enjoyed being with each other, although who the pet and who the master was was unclear. It started to make him a little jealous for attention, leading Oliver to starting meowing and purring while looking at Honey with big green eyes.
Before Oliver could complete his plan for Honey's attention he was interrupted by panicked talking and yells from a group of what looked to be two and a knocked out person. At first glance, this group didn't look familiar. However, as they neared Oliver recognized Noel, who happened to be the knocked out one. Oliver quickly bound to the group, his ears perked, without an explanation for Honey and Armez. He couldn't just ask them what had happened, but...What happened?!

1431383553744.gif

Ambrose folded up her wings just as she heard Noel splash into the water. Turning quickly, Ambrose gasped, not moving because of the shock. What just...? "Oh My! It must've been her that was hurt!" She stated as if it weren't obvious now. Ambrose rushed over to the two when Rafa snapped at her to help. "I-I don't know what to do! I'm just a farmer!" She stuttered, panicking at the current situation. "Get her out of the water!" Ambrose said suddenly, then quickly changed her order. "No, maybe she should stay in the water..." She thought aloud, this time her voice sounded far less confident. In end, Ambrose just stood there staring at Noel to panicked to move, but still talking to herself.

[fieldbox=On planet Estes]
Dante was starting to get a little numb because of the long exposure to the cold. Moving was his best bet for life, which brought him to the idea of making little tree spears to scare of the giant wolves. At last looking up from his work, Dante suddenly saw another figure, in the distance, that looked more like a human. Well, what worse trouble could he get into? "Hello! Could you scare off the wolves?" He called, hoping the figure was a native on this planet. "I'm unarmed and not dressed for such extreme weather!" [/fieldbox]
@AHmui @Squee

It didn't take much thinking for Jet to come up with a way to hopefully scare off the wolves. She cloned herself, thee was the most she could manage. She screamed at the top of her lungs, bared her teeth and showed her sharp mechanical fingers. Her clones did the same, shadowing her. The wolves turned to her from the noise and she ran out of breath, a little worried whether or not they'd want to kill her now or back off.

*I apologize if my post is too short or indecisive. I can only do so much right now and I'll try and edit it later.*​

Reactions: CuccoLady
While the weather had been calm today in what the natives called the Harshlands, it was a particularly cold day. Weather did not matter, however, as food was necessary to survive. Had the group of hunting berserkers not been so large, pushing through the snow might have become an ordeal, but their large and muscular bodies walked through the powdered white crystals as though they were walking through a mere fog. Steam rolled off the muscles of the group of large men, each holding weapons. Bjarke stood in the middle, though he was the shortest of the group. It did make him blend in, but that was not the intention.

From the distance the crew heard some shouting, that was a sign of outsiders. Outsiders on their territory? Bjarke had instantly set on the idea of taking their scalps as he readied one of his beloved throwing axes with his right hand. With the gesture from his left hand, Bach silently flew off his shoulder and flapped its wings to soar into the air. The white snowy owl landed itself in a tree, clearly distinguished by its black speckles dotted throughout its feathers. Not far from its landing site was a young man sitting in the tree as well, this person peaked Bachs curiosity as it let out a hoot while staring at the guest. Shortly after, it began to peck at the strangers hand.

As for Bjarke, he had spotted the source of the hollering, it was a puny twig of a woman, I scalp not worth taking and not nearly enough meat beneath her skin to be considered a threat. Small as she may have been, Bjarke also spotted the wolves that were closing in on her. Lifting his right arm, still gripping his axe, he swung down ferociously, throwing the axe as it landed square into the neck of one of the larger wolves. Cutting into the head was a more guaranteed kill, but wolf skulls could be repurposed because of their shape. Damaging it was wasteful.

As for the rest of the Berserker crew, they all took up arms to attack the wolves, the hunting squad would being in their hull today along with a prisoner, she may not have appeared as a threat but she had to have come from somewhere. Outsiders were not welcome on Bjarkes territory, but for now he had meat to harvest. Gripping his larger battleaxe with both hands, he belted out a scream as he jumped into the fray. Overall, the clash of berserkers and wolves did not last long. Wolves were strong, but they weren't as strong as bears.

Bjarke turned his attention to the young miss whom he hadn't recognized. She sure was puny and she did have some funny looking hands. "You, girl, outsiders are not welcomed here." Slinging the large axe back into its holster on his back, he tried to look her in the eyes, but the angle made it rather difficult. She was so small he feared carrying her would break her in two. Even if that wouldn't happen, he had to assist in carrying the game they had just hunted. Wolf meat was not a favorite, but food was food.

Bach let out another hoot which alerted Bjarke that there was another outsider in the tree. His extremely small attention span was shown as he now took every last bit of attention off the girl and was now focused on the boy in the tree, and he was also too small! Were there really only two outside on this bitter cold day? Surely they should be dead by now, how did they get so far away from their own tribe being so alone and so small? A stroke of sympathy came over the chiefs soul for his next words, something that was very rare for him, but he masked his feelings with yet more violence. "Come with us, we'll shelter you as our prisoners!" Being a lone pair like that means they couldn't possibly pose a threat as they were, Bjarke couldn't even conceive of them defeating his tribe. He'd keep them warm until their own tribe came looking, then if intentions were hostile they would have hostages.

"YOUR JUST A FARMER? AN ANGEL FARMER? REALLY???? AND DO YOU WANT HER TO STAY IN THE WATER??? SHE'S NOT A GODDAMNED FISH!!!" he said also in shock and in panic, he didn't knew what to do "Um... You don't need to be rude with her... You just need to take the air of her lungs..." his human side said with such serenity and self control that he got a little scared "YEAH AND HOW SHOULD I DO THAT?" he shouted "First, don't shout, second, don't you remember of the class we took on how to swim?" his human side asked a little hurried but still calm for that type of situation "OF COURSE NOT!!! I WAS SLEEPING!!!!" he shouted and started getting even more angry "Ok, Ok... I'll tell you what you need to do. You need to hit her chest three times to make the water get out of her lungs counting until three and then you pump air in her lungs, closing her nose with a hand, for her lungs to work again making her breath... It's easy..." His human side said "EASY???? YOU SAY IT'S EASY??? AND HOW I'M SUPPOSE TO FILL HER LUNGS WITH AIR?" his monster side shouted still in shock, with an sigh, his human side said "By passing the air of your lungs to hers with your mouth by breathing inside her mouth... just be careful when you blow air in her mouth because if she get's back she will try to split the water hat would be getting back from her lungs... It's simple really..." his monster side looked at Ambrose and then to the unconscious Noel and shouted "SIMPLE? YOU SAY THAT YOU WANT ME TO PUT MY MOUTH ON HERS AND BLOW AIR INSIDE AFTER I'VE HIT HER CHEST THREE TIMES WHILE I COUNT UNTIL THREE AND THEN DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL SHE GET'S BACK?" his human side raised and eyebrow and asked "You got what it is suppose to do and if you want to save her, yes, but if you think she lived enough, let her die... But we don't want it to happen right?" his monster side looked to Noel and then to Ambrose and asked in a worried tone and with an worried face "C-Can't you do it? I-I don't know if I can do it..."

(Sorry for the delay, was a little depressed yesterday but now I'm back into the normal happy me ^^)

287d8aa.jpg

INTERACTION : @CuccoLady @RafaDark
MENTION : @FruitsBasket

purple-divider.png

[fieldbox="HONEY LEMONADE, violet, dashed, 10, Georgia"]Honey gasped as the cat suddenly ran away, she thought that maybe the cat felt alienated because Honey and Armez kept playing with each other, "It's your fault, Armez, you make him runs away! After him~" Armez sighed and decided to follow the cat with Honey trailing from behind. They soon discovered another group with a red hair girl, winged girl, and a man who talked to himself a lot as the members. Honey snapped her fingers excitedl, "This must be the cat's friends! We find them, wohooo~" Armez who looked how blunt Honey was, started to growl and pointed at them who was totally panic, "Oh, right! I should help them!"

Honey quickly approached the party, "Hello! My name is Honey and I met this cat who maybe is your..." Armez pulled Honey's hair to stop her babbling, "Ouch! Yes, sorry! I shouldn't introduce myself, this girl needs to be pulled from water. Why do you keep arguing about taking the water out of her body when she is not even pulled out from the water????" Honey brushed her hair to the back and started to pull the red hair girl.

"Ah! Is she bleeding??? Tell me, does this red sticky liquid is blood?" Honey unconsciously released her grip on the unconscious girl when she saw her hand was stained by blood, "Armez~ Look my hand is bleeding now," Armez scratched his head furiously and decided to take the girl out with his own strength. Finally the girl was no longer in the water. He glared at Honey which made her clasped her hands together as she came back to her sense, "Oh, right! No time thinking about the blood, we should make her breath!"

Honey almost wanted to help the girl by blowing some air to her mouth, but she stopped herself and closed her mouth with her hand, "I can't do that, it's my first kiss...." Again, Armez scratched his head furiously and looked at the winged girl. He looked at her then looked at the unconscious girl, he did that several times, hoping that she understood what he was trying to say.
[/fieldbox]

*I think that Rafa's post didn't mention that they pulled Noel out of the water, he did yell at Ambrose because she suggested to let Noel in the water, but no action made. So I assume she was still in the water while you guys were arguing about doing the CPR XD*

Last edited:
animu.ruchisweethome1680x1050wallpaper001.png

Oliver stared at the mess, getting more frustrated as time passed. He was now surrounded by a bunch of idiots! He couldn't do anything at the current moment, and just sat watching helplessly. His meows couldn't be heard over the commotion, so he couldn't order people around, and jumping into the group would just add to the chaos.

"Yes I'm a farmer! There is hardly anything else to do on my planet." She snapped back. Ambrose knelt down to help pick up Noel and take her out of the water when her ears were greeted with a familiar meow. "Oh! It's the kitty that brought us here!" Ambrose cheered, seeing the little black cat join the panicking mess. Behind him followed a little dragon thingy and a stunning young lady. "Are you from this planet? Can you help us, please! She's hurt badly and I'm just a farmer and he's just a stupid monster!" Ambrose pleaded as Rafa talked to himself.

"Don't you do anything to her, you weirdo!" Ambrose ordered, attempting to use her little strength in pushing him away from her. Taking the place of Rafa, Ambrose knelt down and put her ear to Noel's mouth to check the breathing. "Hush everybody!" Ambrose snapped, unable to hear because of the noise.

[fieldbox=On planet Estes]The scream from the young lady had quite startled Dante, almost making him put his hands to his ears instead of holding onto the branches. Instinctively Dante shut his eyes until she stopped, then found that she had brought the attention to herself. She must not be hostile then. Dante thought, relieved to know that he was no longer the target for wolves. However, now she was. A thought crossed his mind that maybe he could escape now, but just as he had positioned himself to flee, an owl landed on the branch he held onto. It had taken him off guard, wondering if this creature was also hostile. The pecking at his hand did not dismiss that idea. "Shoo! Go away bird!" He snapped, no longer paying attention to the new girl or the wolves. He had to escape while he still could!

Dante looked back when the sounds of the wolves seemed to grow fiercer. He had not expected to see a dead wolf with an axe in it's neck, not to mention another group of much larger men! Looks like I'm going to have to wait. Dante sighed outwardly, his plan changing. He might be able to blend into the snowy white tree and hopefully the group would never know he was there.

The group of massive men defeated the wolves quickly, leaving a mess behind. Then they turned their attention to the girl that had helped him. No way would he sacrifice his life for her, but he didn't particularly want to see them kill her either. Dante listened, struggling to get the few words spoken. They were natives to this planet apparently, which would explain their appearances, and weren't happy she was here. They wouldn't be happy with him either.

Just as the group seemed to be heading back, the owl beside Dante spoke. Quickly reaching up, Dante tried to silence it. But it was to late. The group's leader had seen him, and man was it scary having those intense eyes on him! Dante looked back at the group and gave a sheepish smile, wondering if he should just try an run now. Just before Dante made the leap, the leader spoke up. His words were actually something good to hear! Dante raised his now frosty eyebrows almost in delight. He had been a prisoner many times, and in many cases, was treated just lower than the average citizen, which was no different then how he currently lived! [/fieldbox]​

Jet didn't fancy the title of a prisoner, but what choice did she have? A big man with swords and axes and other big men looking up to him. She could do nothing but follow his orders. The girl wondered how long they would be here, playing with her humming bird, ludwig, mindlessly with one hand. She looked over to the boy still in the tree and motioned for him to come down. It would have been a little more comforting with someone her own size next to her. Jet was sure they'd leave him behind if he didn't.

"I didn't know I was an outsider." She mumbled towards the giant in front of her. "Ludwig brought me here." She said louder now, holding up the bird perched on her robotic finger. Jer only now noticed how deep the snow was, covering her feet and threatening to inch up her legs even more by the second. Perhaps it was because she was so small?​

Last edited:
Rafa was still trying to process what happened, well, his monster part was, his human part was quiet a little in confusion, the monster side was pushed and shouted at by Ambrose also was being pushed back to the water which he stood floating like a half filled can above the water. He changed to the human side that looked up and he closed his eyes, his human side started feeling left and dumb and let his other side take charge, he opened his eyes and they got slowly in a black colored red, he got back and shouted feeling that he needed to do it now or her journey was going to end so dumb like this "We need to hep her now, so get out of my way and let me do this thing!" He pushed everyone from his way and looked at everyone, one by one as his eyes got a monstrous red color, he saw two new 'followers' in their 'panic party', an girl and a little monster thing above her shoulder. He saw the cat which was mewling in the middle of all that, he slowly moved his red gaze to the cat and pointed his finger to him and said "I'm going to have a talk with you after this..." he putted a hand in front of her mouth and felt the low air hitting it almost barely feeling and seeing the blood flowing from her back, he snapped his fingers "THAT'S IT! Hey, I need help here. I need some kind of bandage, she still unconscious and breathing but we need to heal her would first. I can do that thing that he did now that I'm the calmer 'stupid weirdo monster' here..." he looked at Ambrose and back at Noel, she was totally wet, this could be a another problem, he heard his human self saying in his mind that he needed to dry her up and then stop the bleeding by pressing his hand above the wound and that he was proud of him taking charge like that. "Also we need to stop the bleeding by pressing some cloth above the place where she is bleeding. Ambrose, you are a angel right? Can't you use some kind of divine power to heal her?" he looked to the girl that was stop, she looked dragon-like maybe she was from the planet "You, Dragon girl, you must know somewhere we can go to get shelter, food and medicine for our party?" he asked waiting for the both reply him, there were a strange thing rolling in there, he was feeling that this was his duty now that he was calm and not running like a headless chicken like last time.

(I thought on making my char do something like that... well someone needed right? ^^ Also sorry if I made something wrong in this post >.< I'm a little tired)

287d8aa.jpg

INTERACTION : @CuccoLady @RafaDark
MENTION : @FruitsBasket

purple-divider.png

[fieldbox="HONEY LEMONADE, violet, dashed, 10, Georgia"]Honey nodded, "Yes, yes, I think I know someone who can help her..." Honey pulled Armez closer to her and whispered, "Armez, who can help us here? I know no one except Oldycat here," Armez rolled his eyes and whispered to Honey, "Oh... Hmm, right... Okay!" Honey smiled at the strangers and stood up, "I know who can help us! Let's go~"

Honey marched her way back to the village, forgot that maybe she needed to help them bringing the unconscious girl. But Honey was just like that, never changed. While Honey walked along to the village, Armez knew better than Honey that he needed to help them. He growled slowly and waited for them to pick up the unconscious girl. He couldn't do much, but at least he didn't leave them behind.
[/fieldbox]​

Noel just laid there unconscious then coughed and spat up water when Rafa gave CPR she groaned still not completely conscious from the loss of blood but was able to breath at least and was awake enough to hear what was going on. "my pocket.." she said really quietly and breathlessly. she wasn't able to open her eyes yet just barely talk "red potion my pocket" she muttered again.

(ya'll I'm so sorry It took me so long!! so so sorry!! things just kept piling up)

Monster Rafa heard the Dragon-girl saying who could help them and then run away saying for them to go, maybe she was going to bring the person there? Or she was so panicked that forgot that Noel wasn't awoke yet? Anyway, he shook is head and looked to Ambrose which was still paralyzed and couldn't say nothing or express herself almost like she wasn't there, he showed a angry face to her and then looked to Noel and thought over and over "Please don't get mad at me..." he started doing the CPR, it wasn't long for Noel to split all the water of her lungs in his face making him jump back from surprise, at least she was alive and breathing... well... almost alive, her wound was still open and bleeding, he heard her lowly voice, something about a pocket? "What? There is a what?" his monster side asked as he looked at her and tried to hear closer which helped him totally, making him hear her repeating again "WAIT!!!! I GOT IT!!!" His human side shouted as his monster side almost jumped back again "THERE IS A RED POTION IN HER POCKET!!!!!" he concluded "Right... But we use it on her wound or make her drink?" his monster side asked himself "Um... I think the... ah... ahn... I-ah... Ahnha... Ummah... Both?" his human side 'said' "Well... anyway it will work... so let's find it..." he started searching her pockets feeling like a thief looting someone or someone ticking another person, either way he found the potion and grabbed her back, putting her upper part up carefully, not wanting to touch her wound and hurting her more, he made her drink half the potion and then the rest he poured in her wound and waited as he shouted "WE HAVE THE DAMNED AND STUPID CAT AND MAYBE HE KNOW WHERE THE PAGE IS... COME ON NOEL, WAKE UP DAMMIT!!!" he shocked her a little not strong of course but a little to make someone wake up.

(Sorry for the delay >.< Wasn't receiving notifications about this >..<)

Unaware of the new additions to the group, Ambrose did in fact stand there helplessly. When Noel coughed up water Ambrose gasped. "She's okay!" She exclaimed, kneeling down. "Well, not quite." She added when Noel didn't do anything else. As she whispered, Ambrose strained to hear the words, but couldn't due to the background noise. Apparently Rafa didn't get it all either. "What about a pocket-." Ambrose reacted after Rafa. Ambrose jumped when Rafa suddenly yelled. "What? What is it?" She asked, starting to feel like he was the wiser of the bunch. "Potion?" She echoed, thinking hard about what potion they were talking about. "No, No! Don't shake her! You'll hurt her more!" Ambrose said, trying to stop Rafa. Then Ambrose became silent, waiting for something to happen. Would it work? Or was that really just wine?

Oliver sat on the sidelines, thinking about what was best for the current situation. Honey and Armez had claimed to know someone that could help, but that was all the way back in the village. He meowed towards Armez, trying to stop him before he left after Honey, who was obviously just going to leave the group behind. Turning his attention back to the group Oliver saw that Noel had suddenly became conscious. He moved closer, watching Ambrose and Rafa talk back and forth. A potion? Yes! Give it to her! Oliver watched anxiously to see if the potion would work.

[fieldbox=On the planet Estes]
Dante jumped down from the tree, practically falling into the snow, and looked up at the giants around him. He felt so small now that he out of the tree! "So, how far is your village?" Dante asked Bjark. "I'm freezing and I'm about to loose feeling in my fingers." He added. Looking across at Jet, Dante smiled lightly. Hopefully she wouldn't hold a grudge against him for trying to escape and leaving her to the wolves. She didn't looked like the grudge type, but then again, she also didn't look like any specific stereotype. The little bird on her shoulder didn't help either. How was it not a little Popsicle already?!
[/fieldbox]

after drinking it she coughed a bit more then opened up her eyes "eww!" she sat up abruptly looking over at Rafa "..."she stared at him for a moment "its to go on the wound...not my mouth..."she simply stated "thank you though.."she added slowly then looked at her wound which was simmering a purple, blue. the wound was still open but it looked like it had a little shield or something and blood was abundant, but still keeping inside the little clear bandage looking thing. she slowly stood up "that acted faster than I thought...maybe it was because I drank some.." she said slowly looking at Rafa "lets go ill take care of it later.. Ambrose you said there was a shown ?" she asked looking at Ambrose. Noel look fine ...a little to fine to be when she was just passed out from lack of blood but the potion worked extra fast because she drank it..plus it had a painkiller inside it so she was also ..well a bit high. " oh look a bunny.." she said staring at Oliver "come here little bunny "she knelt done in front of it picking it up and petting Oliver

He looked at Noel which was better... well she was just 'looking better' "Damn... I think I messed up with her brain..." he thought and his human side also agreed in the thought with an slow and awkward "Yeah..." her expression was of a... different Noel, not the princess one he knew, he started to think that the potion worked as a different thing when drunk "I-I... I think she's high..." his human side said as he saw her saying things that he didn't got it "Maybe I shook her too strong?" his monster side asked to Ambrose in her ear as he got up and looked to Noel, he wanted to know what was happening and then he asked as he poked her shoulder trying to get her attention "Um... Noel? C-Can you... Um... You can't see that it is Oliver?" He awaited for an answer as he slowly moved back, maybe she got a little 'cuckoo' when he shook her, he could't blame anything or anyone but himself, he gave her the 'red potion' for her to drink and then shook her trying to make her get better "S-Sorry Noel... I-I... I didn't wanted to get you 'high'... a-anyway... can you walk with us to the village?" he didn't waited for her answer, he shouted as he walked a little away from Noe, Ambrose and the 'teleport cat' Oliver "HEY DRAGON-GIRL!!!! WAIT FOR US!!!!"

"Oliver? oh the grumpy cat" she said standing up letting Oliver slide out of her lap onto the ground "yeah wait up dragon girl!!" she said not having a clue who she was talking to or about she started following Rafa. then stopped turned around "come on Ambrose "she smiled sweetly and grabbed her arm starting to walk leaving Oliver behind.

287d8aa.jpg

INTERACTION : @CuccoLady @FruitsBasket @RafaDark
MENTION : -

purple-divider.png

[fieldbox="HONEY LEMONADE, violet, dashed, 10, Georgia"]Honey waited for the group impatiently, she was already at the village gate like for.... 3 minutes. Honey shrugged, maybe it wasn't that long, she was just being impatient. While waiting, Honey took a seat at the ground, enjoying the clouds as she was waiting for them to arrive.

Meanwhile, Armez who was still with the group, started to lead the group to Honey. He knew the cat's fear that Honey would leave them, so he stayed behind. The girl finally conscious after drinking a weird mysterious potion. Even though she looked okay, Armez was afraid that something was still wrong, so he still leaded the group to Honey. He growled slowly and flew low, so they could follow him.
[/fieldbox]​

Ambrose gasped. "It worked!" She exclaimed, excited to see Noel acting 'normal'. Ambrose wrapped her arms around Noel in a brief hug. She being the only other girl in the current group, Ambrose couldn't imagine having her disappear! Stepping back, Ambrose couldn't stop smiling now, however, her expression changed to a bit of confusion when she was talking weird. "Of course it's Oliver!" Ambrose laughed when Noel mistook him for a bunny.

"What dragon girl?" Ambrose whispered to Noel when Rafa called out to Honey. "Who-" Ambrose jumped slightly when Noel also called after her. Not moving, Ambrose looked down at Oliver, who had begun walking to the village with the group. At Noel's called and pull of her hand, Ambrose stumbled along with them.

Walking with the group, Oliver didn't even bother to look up at Ambrose. She had already started to irritate him with her lack of knowledge about the current situation. As he walked though, Oliver could feel a strong presence of energy near him, and getting closer. He looked back toward the direction of the energy and sniffed the air. There was no scent of something unusual, nothing could be seen, but he knew something was there...Looking back forward, Oliver decided to leave it alone. Maybe it would go away.

Nearing the town that Oliver, Honey, and Armez had been at not to long ago, Oliver spotted Honey. She looked to be day dreaming...Oliver sighed and trotted up beside Aremz. He gave Armez a rather irritated but questioning look. Obviously Armez was the more mature of the two, so why didn't he handle her better? At least they were all together now...​

Status
Not open for further replies.