The Epic Quest -Open-

Status
Not open for further replies.
4nd7a.jpg

Honey looked at the cat and frowned her forehead, "Huh? What is it?" the cat was meowing while looking back at the nearest village, "Do you think your friends are there?" Honey stood up and put her hands on her hips, "We'll go there then, let's go everybody!" Honey marched down the narrow path, leading Armez and the cat to the village. She was just visited the village, but revisiting it to help a friend was not a problem at all.

They were finally at the village, as usual it was crowded and full with dragons. Honey smiled at the cat, "Do you know where they are? Can you like smell them?" she asked in low voice, wasn't sure if the cat could smell people presence or not. Armez looked at the cat too, amazed if the cat really could smell people, maybe Armez needed to learn from him to track Honey whenever she got lost.

"YEAH LET'S GO TO THE LIGHT!" he said as he ran to where the light was, his human side was happy to see a light in the end of the tunnel "No... wait... You really thought on that?" his monster side asked to him in his mind "I... Um... I-I thought it was going to be cool to think in..." he answered as he felt like he did a bad thing "Just shut up and continue running, be careful not to trip again..." his monster side said as his human side tripped again "You idiot! One time wasn't enough for you! When you hurt yourself I feel it too! If you die I'll die too!" he shouted angrily to his human side who just apologized bruising the places where he had hurt himself a little "S-Sorry... I-I..." he tried to say as he sobbed a little "Don't be a kid you are a man now... at least a half-man. So be a MAN and swallow those tears, don't make me look bad in front of the girls." his monsters side said as he enter in command and waved to the girls to follow him as he said "The exit is for this side, it looks like we are in a strange planet with trees and mountains everywhere, we need to stay cautioned for any enemy we encounter... and I hope we encounter a lot of enemies..." the last part was a little low just for he and his human side hear "Are we really needing to fight?" his human side asked "YES, OF COURSE!!" He shouted before a laugh in his mind, outside his thoughts he was just with an evil grin in his face.

Oliver nodded his head at Honey's question. Perfect! She understood him and now they could get somthing done! Quickly Oliver caught up with Honey and kept up a quick pace, almost excited to see the rest of the group! When nearing the little village Oliver began to feel rather out of place considering everyone was a dragon. This meant the world wasnt very far along with technology, possibly making it even harder to move about the world to find the page!

Oliver looked up at Honey with a quizzical expression. Well, of course he could smell them...but it wasn't like he was super good at smelling out people, especially when in such a dirty smelling place! Ignoring any other statements made, Oliver began searching the different roads for any sign of strangers.

Ambrose watched as Rafa had a conversation with himself, completely confused on who felt what and why. "Let's just get out of the cave." She suggested, glancing back at Noel for conformation. Turning to face the light again, Ambrose began walking, careful not to trip, and found that the end of the cave came out to a cliff. A very steep cliff! "What do we do now?" She asked.​

Noel looked at Rafa as he talked then quickly followed Ambrose. Noel looked around, seeing a lake around the bottom of the cliff, she grinned and then looked at the cave exit which had a tiny stream of wet rock from the watery cave. The lake was possibly in her reach of abilities "..I can make an ice slide..?" she asked looking at the two smiling cleverly while she was waiting for a response she wrapped her hands around her long silky red hair putting it up in a ponytail, with a blue ribbon she had carried around her wrist. When she went to put her hair up she moved her shoulder and a shot of pain went up her back she grimaced but finished tying her hair up then *man I must have pulled my back out bad.* she thought as she looked down the cliff. Without realizing she had actually had a large bloody gash on her lower back from falling the first time. she took a deep breath which actually hurt a little to." well actually that might be a bit further than 50 feet.. what do you think?" she asked the other two looking at them both.

"Um... what do you girls think on jumping?" he asked as he looked at them both "Well... It have a lake down there right? And your idea is good too but that blood scent must be coming from some of you both... we can't risk on hurting someone more. So a jump will be fine and faster then a slide and we wouldn't be needing to waste your powers in this useless cave..." he said what he thought and defending his jump suggest "Do you really want to jump?" his human side said in his mind away from the outside world "OF COURSE! I want adrenaline! this place sucks and if we jump there was a big chance of we finding that damned cat..." his monster side thought "Um... aren't you thinking on the wrong thing?" his human side asked in their mind "NO, I'm totally right!" his monster side thought as he answered the human side "Fine then..." his normal side agreed seeing that there was no way he would be winning an discuss with an fool like him "HEY, I'M NO FOOL!!!" the monster side shouted in their shared mind "Sorry~" he answered in a thought. The monster side waited for their answer thinking that both girls would like the idea of jumping a bigger then 50 feet cliff.

4nd7a.jpg

Honey followed the cat closely, she didn't want him to get lost again for he might meet someone bad in the way. He was luck that he met Honey, the kindest and prettiest dragon in Draconina. Honey smiled and nodded in proud. Armez still flying here and there, maybe he started to get bored for searching someone whose whereabouts was unknown, "What exactly are you looking for? Ah~ I won't understand you anyway...."

A great idea suddenly popped in her mind, she looked at the cat with a super wide smile, "I know someone who can talk to cat, maybe we can communicate with each other, do you wanna go? Since I can't help you if I can't talk to you."

Oliver looked back at Honey with a irritated expression. He didn't have time to meet someone new just because he couldn't communicate with them. Oliver paused his walking and took a moment to think. It would be helpful to be able to have someone to talk to that'd understand him. Oliver looked up at Honey and nodded in consent. It should be a quick meeting before they could finally head out and look for Noel and the gang.

Ambrose looked down at the water source Noel had referred to. "If you can reach it, that would be a good idea." She said. A slide sounded safe enough, as long as there was enough water to make it thick enough. Ambrose looked at Rafa and crossed her arms. "You might be able to jump and I fly, but what would Noel do?" She said. This would be very hard if Rafa and his monster side kept arguing, which you could tell by Rafa's expressionists that they were. "Wait...what blood smell? I feel fine." She said, looking over herself for any flesh wound she hadn't noticed.
@RafaDark @FruitsBasket

Rafa took a deep sniff in the air, he could feel the sweet smell of blood "If it isn't you, It's Noel, she might be hurt but I might be wrong... It can be a monster too..." he said as he sniffed the air one more time "Yeah, blood smell coming from somewhere... we better make sure to not attract any unwanted attention in here. We need to be extra careful." he said with an serious face, he was ready to jump but now he was intrigued with that blood smell maybe a cave monster was lurking around them wanting to feed. "I hope that everyone is fine..." his human side thought "They are safe with me here, even if they have powers to defend themselves, I can destroy something with my bare hands... It take a while but I can protect them." his monster side thought back "Yeah... I know... Don't need to keep reminding me it..." his human side answered in their mind, a growl slowly began in Rafa's throat as he looked around the cave thinking of the creature they would need to defeat if the blood smell was of a monster.

4nd7a.jpg

Honey nodded when she saw the cat nodded, He can understand me but why I can understand him?? Unfair. Honey then lead the cat and Armez to her friend, maybe not friend, only Honey thought so. Around 200 meters walking, they finally arrived at the shady house covered with a lot of bushes around. Honey tried her best to cross the yard without hurting herself because of the bushes. Without knocking, Honey turned the know and went right in. She didn't need any permission in this house, at least she thought like that.

Inside the house was decorated with a lot of cat ornaments, pictures as well. Oldycat was a cat freak ans bestowed with the power to talk with cat, "Oldy~ Where are you?" Honey called the old lady with melodic voice and after that someone with white hair coming out from one of the rooms, "Oh, Honey, it's been so long, what brings you here?"

"Yes! It's been so long, okay I need your help, Oldy, can you talk to this cat and ask who is he looking for, what are they look like, every single information needed?"

"Oh, piece of cake!" she laughed and looked at the cat with warm eyes, "Now, little cat, can you tell me what's going on?"

Noel looked at the two as they spoke to each other" uh .."she looked at her legs, her knees were scratched up a bit but not really bleeding. Her back?! oh maybe? she placed her hand on her back were It hurt the most "ow." she muttered with a grimace after touching it *oh ...I actually hurt my pack..it wasn't just twisted..* she thought then paused that would have to be put off until later so she had better just ignore it for now. "I think Rafa is right...to much attention in an unknown world is dangerous... and a big ice slide wouldn't be very discreet" but Ambrose was also right, Ambrose could fly and Rafa could jump, how would she make it down?

Oliver quickly began walking with Honey, ready to at last be able to communicate what was going on. Arriving at the house of Honey's friend, Oliver immediately smelled the scent of other cats. This made him extremely uncomfortable actually since he wasn't particularly social with any other animal. Upon entering the house Oliver got chills at the sight of all the cat oriented things. When the old lady appeared Oliver hid behind Armez till the lady knelt down to him. "Yeah. I'm looking for my friends that were separated from me when I teleported to this planet. We're looking for life pages of a person." Oliver explained, only meowing to normal people's ears.

Ambrose looked at Rafa and Noel worried. "When we get to a safe place we can check everybody for injuries I guess." She said, at last focused on their mode of transportation. "I could carry you down there." Ambrose suddenly said. Why didn't she think of that before?
At that moment a unusual, but frightening sound came from the cave, startling Ambrose. "Yeah, let's get down there quickly!" She said, opening her wings and reaching over to get a safe hold of Noel. "We'll meet you down there, Rafa!"​

"I knew it..." he said as he heard the pain coming from Noel "I think we need to get somewhere to take care of our bruises." he said as he readied himself for the jump, stretching his legs and arms, he looked heard what the girls were saying and his human side asked in his mind "Do you still want to jump?" and he just answered "Yes." his eyebrows furred like he was in pain "Don't make that face, it's going to be fine." his monster side said trying to stop that boring face in his features. "Yeah... as you wish, bye." he said as he slowly stepped backwards, throwing himself from the cliff, he turned around to see the blue ground that was coming in contact faster as the wind blew in his face with strength, it was such a good sensation. As he closed his eyes, the water came in contact with his skin and engulfed his whole body, he quickly swam up and got out of the water waiting for the others as he shook himself like a wet dog.

Noel nodded and held on tight to Ambrose as they flew down the large cliff. She was silent when they landed, she looked around the area they were at then at Rafa shaking like an animal she unconsciously gave a smile at his silly behavior then caught herself. Noel looked at Ambrose to see if she had noticed, it didn't seem like it, so she just continued looking around "where should we go? "she asked looking at the two. "oh wait what if you go up and fly around to see what direction we should head in?" she asked looking at Ambrose " I saw something north of here while we were flying down but I don't know what it was " she explained only looking at Ambrose.

4nd7a.jpg

Oldycat nodded her head as she understood what the cat told her. Her wrinkle eyes shifted to Honey, "Your friend is trying to find his friends that separated from him, also they are looking for pages, I don't know exactly what he means by that though," Honey curled his lips for she wasn't satisfied with the answer, "Ask him again, Oldy, what do his friends look like, it will help me a lot at finding them. The pages also, tell me more about it."

Back to the cat again, Oldycat smiled, showing her wrinkles more than before, "Now, little cat, what do your friends look like? And can you tell me more about the pages?"

Oliver watched as the old lady relayed the message, making sure she explained it correctly. At the finish of the explanation, Oliver looked at Honey with a happy, yet expectant expression. When Honey informed them that she still didn't understand, Oliver immediately frowned. Why was she so dense?! When the old lady looked back at Oliver, he moaned, annoyed, and continued to explain. "One of my friends are human. She has red hair and pink skin. Another is an Angle Elf mix.she has wings and silver hair. The last one looks like a human, but talks to himself a lot. The pages are the story of a life. When someone dies they are ripped and scarred across the worlds. The red haired girl is looking for her fathers life pages. They look like normal book pages." Oliver watched as they lady relayed it again, hoping that would explain everything.

Ambrose stood, stunned for a little as she watched Rafa practically sky dive from the cliff. How was he brave enough to do that? Quickly getting back to reality, Ambrose stretched her wings and with one sweep the two girls were in the air, then diving down. Ambrose didn't particularly like fly fast, but with Noel's weight added, the speed of the drop was increased.
Soon, Ambrose landed and was greeted by water splashing on her. Looking over towards Rafa, Ambrose found that he had just shaken, like a dog, and the water had reached her. "Ew!" She squealed out of habit, brushing the 'dirty' water off her clothes and out of her hair. "Rafa! Your not an animal!" She exclaimed, frustrated. Sighing, Ambrose turned to Noel just in time to hear her suggestion. "Oh, yeah that would be a good idea." She agreed, suddenly wondering why she hadn't thought if that.

"What?" he asked as he stopped shaking and looked at Ambrose when she said he wasn't an animal, his human side started to laugh not about Ambrose but about the shaking of his Monster side, he started fingering his ears he couldn't hear anything because of the water or maybe because he jumped directly from a huge cliff. Some water started to fall from his ears as he started pushing out the water with his finger, hearing a loud 'POP' sound, he panicked feeling a lot of water getting out of his head, his human side started to laugh more and more inside his head because he was running in circles thinking he was bleeding in his ear but it was just water "AH HELP!!! I'M DYING!!!!" he shouted as he continued running nonstop, after a while it started to stop and he saw it was just water and got his 'bad guy' composure again saying "Um... that was nothing... Y-Yeah... N-Nothing... You can continued with your plan..." he looked at the girls as his other side laughed incontrollable in his mind making him get a little mad about that.

Noel looked at Rafa surprised by the reaction then started with a small giggle then turned to a laugh when he realized what it was. She tried to stop by covering her mouth, first with one hand then two you could still see that she was laughing... it took about a minute to get under control. then she looked at ambrose and rafa and smiled " anyway ..if you fly up we will get prepped to move on" she said still smiling because Rafas entertainment

4nd7a.jpg

The second information was much clearer than before and gave Honey more pictures about what kind of people they must looking for. Honey shook Oldycat's hands excitedly, "Oh thank you Oldy! I will surely bring you something in my next visit!" she hugged the old lady before rushing out the door, leaving Oldycat laughed and sighed, "Youngsters, really miss being one of them."

"Okay, now we gotta find a red hair girl, winged girl, and a man who talks to himself a lot. Hm, I guess finding them is easier than the pages you are talking about," Honey quicken her steps as she got closer to the village gate, "Should we revisit the cave again? Maybe they're still there, this is the closest village from the cave. I bet we will meet them somehow in our way, trust me!" Honey smiled and began to walk back to the cave.

Oliver trotted out after Honey, quite happy with the situation now. As she suggested they go back to the cave Oliver started to meow in protest, however, when she continued to explain, Oliver realized that would be a good idea. Her looked at Armez with what looked like a smile on his furry little face. It was actually quite nice having a creature his size. Maybe he could get Armez to join them on their travels if they found the group? Oliver meowed happily as his new troops marched back to the cave.

Ambrose watched as Rafa ran around, shouting. She also couldn't help but laugh at the scene. However, when Rafa calmed down and went serious again, along with Noel, Ambrose quickly stopped laughing. She didn't want to be rude, laughing at his ignorance and all. "Uh, yes. I'll be right back then." Ambrose stepped back quickly and spread her wings. Not a wink later and Ambroe was up in the air and only getting higher. She could now see the land was very mountainous, a familiar sight to her. Knowing she wouldn't actually see anything special, Ambrose began looking for signs of a town, or at least a camp sight!

After a few minutes of flying Ambrose caught sight of some smoke not far from them. "Oh! They're not far!" She exclaimed, quickly diving back down to earth. "I've found what seemed to be a camp or village. It's just," Ambrose paused, deciding the direction it was in. "West of here?" She guessed, turning towards west. "There is also a path leading in that direction, so it must be civilization!" She almost couldn't contain her excitement!​
@RafaDark

[fieldbox=On Planet Estes]
Dante opened his blue eyes as a chilly wind blew through his hair. It took him a moment to realize what had happened before he sat up in the snow. Taking a moment to look around, all Dante saw was white snow, snow covered trees, and grey skies. Where had Aura brought him? At that moment Dante jumped to his feet and felt inside his leather coat pocket for his companion. He felt no soft fur, no warm body, not even a little body. "Shoot. Where did she go?" He muttered, turning away from the cold winds. He could already feel his hands numbing from the bitter cold, meaning he'd have to find shelter quickly.

After hours of trudging through the fluffy snow Dante at last could see some form, hopefully it wasn't hostile! "Hello? Do you have any shelter? I have money!" He shouted, not sure if his voice would win over the muffling snow and loud winds. The form moved, and seemed to multiply. As it neared him, without uttering a sound, Dante started to get worried. He hadn't thought about any dangerous animals here and it seemed he had encountered not only one, but many. He couldn't risk sending he and the creatures into a dream state because he would probably freeze before them, defeating the purpose. As his last option, Dante turned suddenly and darted for the closest tree he could climb, hoping the creatures could not climb. The snow slowed his steps drastically, however, the creatures didn't seem very quick. Up the tree Dante went. He looked down at the creatures, now identified as huge wolves, and sighed. How would he get out of this one?[/fieldbox]

@Squee @Spectator

Last edited by a moderator:
Jet shot up from the snow, swaying from dizziness. She took a moment to observe her surroundings, finally noticing the small bird, Ludwig, perched on her shoulder and the immense cold. The cyborg stood up and looked around again spotting a tree and many blurry silhouettes around it. She started stumbling through the deep snow towards the tree. Perhaps nothing safe or pleasant awaited her at the tree in the distance but it would still be worth a look. "Ludwig, why are we here?" She asked the hummingbird. Only silence replied, he was a bird after all but Jet knew he understood her. The extremely low temperatures didn't bother her much, fortunately, because of her many metal parts. Those including her entire hands and most of her arms, legs and torso. Jet pulled the painted mask attatched to her neck up over her mouth and nose to protect from the wind and her bright blue hood over her head.

Upon reaching the tree Jet stood a few feet from a pack of massive raging wolves. They were obviously attracted already to the man in the tree who looked terrified. Jet waved toward the stranger and pondered what to do. She was not equipped with the guns that law enforcement walked around with on Sastade.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.