The Enlighted (Info/ Sign up-Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should start thinking about how we're gonna get all these different characters to meet up and interact. Mine's probably the hardest one since he's pretty isolated but a village being run by an oppressive deva such as Cerulea probably would attract the attention of the Enlightened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple enough. The Enlightened, who always stick together in small groups, happen upon him as they travel over the mountain to see the rumors about another deva, Cerulea. I'm thinking we should wait for a few more people though just in case.

Mountain right next to a lake isn't that improbable, I would think.

Oh, I wasn't suggesting we start just yet or anything, I was just thinking about it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Does it start out with all of the Enlightened already all together in a small group looking for others or...?

For all sakes and purposes, you are able to be alone as an Enlightened. Most of the Enlightened are out there hunting deva in small groups because it is safer for them (devas are usually stronger so the enlightened team up), but not all do. They have no ranks and rules, but they abide by a common concept of being a "guardian of humanity". So you could have a antisocial freelancer enlightened going on a deva searching by himself/herself.

So to wrap up that explanation. No, not all of the Enlightened will be together at the start unless they want to be in a small group in the beginning.

I hope some more people join soon. I really wanna do this RP.

How many people are you looking to have join, minimum?

Around five-six, realistically we can start now if you all wanted since we have four. My worries are that after we start, there would be less motivation to sign up because not a lot of people enjoy jumping in the middle of things. Then again, if we don't get more people prolonging the start could lose who we have. If you guys are game, then I'll make it. xD

I did think we needed more people, but it's been a week since anyone's joined, so I'm worried we might be waiting too long. I'm sure people will still be willing to join after it starts, especially during the beginning, so I hope we'll get some more players but perhaps some of us could RP multiple characters if necessary?

I'll make another character or two, then post the ic.

Basic Info
Name: Lord Dain of Tonis

Species: Human

Personal Info
Personality:
Lord Dain of Tonis has survivors remorse to a certain extent. After receiving such a title and standing amongst the humans, he often regrets being alive in place of his dear friends. Lord Dain is a fairly patient man at first, but truthfully he is just keeping it inside until he blows. After a burst, he can be extremely temperamental until he resolves whatever may have tipped him over the edge. Then once again, he stores up the rage and stress. Lord Dain has a distinct dislike for all deva, but has rare exceptions. He also is unhappy with the enlightened mainly for the fact that they are different too, but he has been known to help them in their mission to rid the world of devas.​

Talents:
Tactical Planning
Sword Play
Weaknesses:
Temperamental
Overly Passionate
Other
Background:
Lord Dain, previously known as Admiral Dain, was once the astounded leader of an army and not the lord he is today, but let's start at the beginning first. Dain was born as a farm hand for a deva 'empire'. At the time, he was a timid boy, often very obedient and very polite. That soon changed as he grew older into a young adult, not longer desiring to be the meager farm hand.

That all changed when the enlightened snuck into the encampment and started a ruckus. They convinced the humans to throw away servitude and start a revolt, something the younger Dain took quick to and lead the human side of the war. Under the tutelage of an enlightened with the vast knowledge of swords play and battle, Carnet was his surname, they quickly got up to par on how to fight the devas that ruled them. During this time of training, Carnet and Dain became fast friends and with the combined forces of both the enlightened and the humans, the deva were defeated. But at the heavy loss on their side, Dain lost his childhood sweetheart, his best friend, and Carnet. For his bravery, skills, and leadership in the battle, Dain was dubbed Lord of the lands the devas once ruled.​

Appearance:
icom070_displaysize_by_mckadesinsanity-d5lycuy.jpg

Extras:

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Moogle-girl, Zeeami; you guys still here? I've been waiting on you to say something before I start posting in the IC.

Arghh, this is the second time I haven't been getting alerts about a watched thread! Hang on, lemme catch up...

Sorry we started without you! Perhaps I shoulda sent you a message on your profile, but it didn't occur to me that you might not actually be receiving notifications. Is it working now? or do you still not get alerts?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I unfollowed and refollowed it, looks like it's working now. No worries, I'm just glad I thought to check up on this! I made a post, still very excited about this. :3

This is interesting....Can i join you Guys? i will prepared the CS ASAP...

Basic Info

Name: Densehazel the Deadwood

Species: Devas ; Ent

Personal Info

Personality
Denshehazel once a keeper of the northern kingdom deep forest before his forest burnt to the ground by human. this accident make him swear in the name of god that every human that get inside his forrest will be returned to the earth and become one with them. he often sees when roaming in the deep forest patrolling or blending with his surrounding and punished every living creature that disturbed the forest harmony. despite his grim looking appearance his love for the nature didn't die with him until today. one bit of advice, never approach him before he approached you.

Talents
Nature Blend (Densehazel can blending with the surrounding area whenever he standing near a tree, within a forest or a jungle he is invisible), Keeper of the Forest (as a Keeper of the Forest Densehazel can use nature power for his own will such as : Animated tree, Entangling root, Forest Mist, and many other)

Weaknesses
As any other tree spawn, Densehazel greatest weakness is Fire. some other people believe another Ent weakness is pestilence but no one know what kind pestilence can affect Ancient Ent like Densehazel.

Other

Background
Four Thousand year ago when the last Treant leader, Treebeard slain by the hand of his sworn enemy his seed blown away by the god's wind and landed in the northern kingdom. Densehazel got his very first name from a girl, Verona who find him when she searched for herb in the middle of forest. Everyday Verona came to visit Densehazel in the forest, but he knows that she are not suppose to be friendly with him. the Northern kingdom people really despised Devas like him or another because of their blood. sooner or later they must separated he said to her, but not heeding his warning Verona still came to visit him in the forest.

One day when she visited Densehazel in the forest, a lumberjack saw her playing around with Densehazel. The lumberjack is like another northern people he also despise Devas, gathering a mass of people the lumberjack known as Azakiel captured Verona and her family, Tied them into a pole in the Forest entrance and burned them in front of Densehazel's eyes. Blinded by rage Densehazel charged at them and killed Azakiel and 5 other. the King who heard this report make a single decisive action "Burn the forest down with the monster inside" said their king. running inside burning forest protected the injured Verona inside his arm Densehazel tried to make his escape. but, it's too late. her arm lost it's power, her breath can't longer be heard, and her eyes closed tight. after buried her body inside a secret location, Densehazel bark began to darken by the darkness inside his heart.

Appearance
His Black Wood make his appearance difference from other Ent

160_2_73.jpg

Extras:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.