the enemy

(.........what?)

Alice swore under her breath, pushing her way inside. Bro stayed outside to patrol, but she wouldn't need him for this. Drifters, they were thieves and low class murderers who took 'do whatever it takes to stay alive', too far. Bouncer was much bigger than Bro, and as a result, much heavier and slower. This gave him murderous strength. He had some kind of scruffy, skinny boy in his hands. "What should we do with him, Slade?" Alice called, "He could come back if we let him go."

( Aye, I understand, but let's move on.)

"Oi, Slade," ALice called, louder this time, "Did those adults make you pee your pants? Answer, already!"

(I'm sorry, I'm really sore and tired. :( )
"I'm not up to killing humans in cold-blood yet, how about we just check out his things?" I said with annoyance, he came up at the wrong time.
I had things to do.
I turned around and checked the cameras, it seems Alice got all of them. I'll have to set-up the offensive perimeter soon, I really don't like the way they came at this place.
"by the way, did you get the food Alice?"

"Of course not," Alice snapped, "I was busy running back here after I was told there was an emergency!" She pulled the guy's bag out of his hands as Bouncer held him still. She ignored his protests and started shifting through the bag. (Anything in particular that your looking for?)

(No, just go whichever way you want)

"Ohk, my bad, see if he's got anyhting edible. I'm famished. In the meantime, I'm going to check something." I said. I went immediately down towards the zombies, and started inspecting them. Nothing out of the ordinary, they appear the same as usual.
I'm about to turn around when something catches my eye. I get down on my knees and look at the zombie's clothes, they're almost impossible to discern but I made out some sort of college symbol on it. I checked the others and found they had the same as well.
"Hey Alice, keep an eye out for zombies with teal clothes and a school emblem." I shout to her above. Silence.
No answer.
"Alice?" I ask questioningly, concerned now. I head upstairs to see what's going on...

( I mean, what do you want to happen?)

Alice froze, aware that something was wrong.