1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

The Endless Supply of 1 on 1 Role Plays

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by amybri18, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! I'm here looking for role-players. This is where I will put all my plot ideas. If your interested in any, PM me and I will cross it off the list. But first, a few 'expectations'...

1. This will be advanced, so a few things you should be able to do. First of all, I expect you to write at least 4 paragraphs. Also, you should be able to use proper grammar and spelling mistakes should be few. I will be asking for an example of your writing, so be prepared!
    2. Some of these RPs may include romance, but no further than kissing. I do not with to read about --- and also do not wish to write about it, ok?
    3. Multiple characters? I do kinda want you to have more than one character, just to make things more interesting. You should be able to create and keep up with 2+ characters in the RP.
    4. Just so I know you've read this, please put "Harry, did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire!?" in your request.
    Ok, and now for plots.
    Bold are the characters I will to be.
    Italics are the characters I'd prefer to be, but I don't really mind.

Trapped
    Supernatural
    "Really, we shouldn't be here..."​
    Character 1 is a fearless daredevil who will do pretty much anything. Character 2 is his/her cowardly friend. One day, the two buddies go to a 'haunted manor' (despite character 2's begs to not go). They split up, unaware of the dangers within. Character 1 gets killed, and turns into a ghost. Character 2 cannot see him/her, but she/he can hear him/her. Character 2 gets scared and leaves without her friend. Character 1 tries to live with her, but can't. He is trapped...

Will character 2 come back to save character 1? Or will character 1 live his life as a ghost forever?

For genders, I really don't mind for this one.
    Forbidden Love
    Fantasy
    "B-b-but our p-p-parents?!"​
    Character 1 comes from the Gewel family, a group of extremely good fairies who help humans whenever they can. Character 2 comes from the Lavine family, a group of extremely bad fairies who cause chaos wherever the go. Their families are enemies and therefor hate one-another. One day, character 1 and character 2 meet and fall in love, despite knowing that their parents are sworn enemies...

Can they keep a steady relationship? Or will their families find out and make them hate each other?

For genders, you must be a male. Sorry, but I call female on this one.
    Creatures of the Woods
    Fantasy|Supernatural|Modern
    "Sorry... I'm to dangerous..."​
    Character 1 and character 2 are BFFs, but character 1 has a dark secret...

I know that was short, I was kinda hoping we could just make it up as we go along. As long as it includes fantasy, supernatural and modern, I don't mind.

For genders, character 2 must be male. I don't really care to much on character 1, however.
    Pen-pals
    Modern|Supernatural|Fantasy
    "These are my crazy friends!"​
    Character 1 is a teenage girl from New York, but she has a terrifying secret. What this secret is, character 2, her pen-pal from <insert place name here> doesn't know. Character 2 is visiting Character 1 from her own country. Will character 2 find the secret? Or will it remain a secret, locked away forever?

I'll update this when I have a new idea. I am also open for ideas. PM me if your interested or you have a plot that you want to do with me. :)

#1 amybri18, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
  2. Still looking for partners!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.