The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deadtotheworld18

Original poster
No one really knew what was coming, sure some scientist prodicted it and some said" Oh it could never happen in this life time it would take many years before it happend. Well they were wrong it happend and it was much worse then anyone could have ever anticipated. It was not a nuclear war or a dissease that did the humans in nor was it a great civial unrest. It was mother natuer and all her wrath. You see for many years they had been watching that cursed spot hopeing to some how prolong the inevitable, But it didnt happen it wasent meant to be that way. It was a valcano well to be more accuret it was a super valcano, at least that is what they called it. It wiped out more then half the human race and those who lived through it had to face a new type of hell it was called the ice age. You see when the shit hit the fan, the sun was blotted out, the earth began to cool and most of the humans had to wear a certin type of mask because of ash in the air. Now our tale takes place 10 years after this madness the ash still hung heavy in the air most people have moved under ground where the technology spiked and the resorces ran thin now, hunting and raiding partys were sent out into the wast land of old earth to search for food clothing anything they could get their hands on for traiding anything they could use. Now james was one of these people out he was serching through the ruins of old new york the sky grey and the air cold thanks to the ash. He was serching for something anything he could use to trade for medican. ( if you have read this please message me with a reply thank you)

• Love
Reactions: dreamthief
Hmm this actually perks my intrest i wana try this rp out

go ahead i welcome all who want to try out

Status
Not open for further replies.