The end of My heartache

A

Arsenal XA4

Original poster
A week and a half ago I was on the downward spiral of an ever worsening depression. I was at the point where I honestly felt the only way to end the pain would be a means to an end that would be an end in and of itself.

Fortunately a few others here helped me out of it, one of which going so far as to teach me how to love again. That one showed me the same love that had been absent in my life. I can safely say that I am in love with them.

That person is Aragon Draco, my mate, my beloved.

Thank you for showing me the light at the end of the tunnel.

Arsenal, only you are the one I need.

good to hear you're feeling better mate.

Once again congrats to the both of you I have been where you were on a slow spiral to self destruction and am gad you have found an anchor to hold onto and build anew as I did.

Best of luck to the two of you, I'll see you at the bedding, whose ever it first.

Glad you're feeling better now, Arsenal. You too, Arco. Best wishes! <3

It's great you've found something good in this life, Arsenal. I think almost all of us need somebody... sometimes it just takes a bit longer than expected to find them. All the best, guys! <3

To all of you: Thanks for your kindness and support. We are distinctly happy to know you folks and to call you friends.

To Arsenal: I love you, dear, with all my heart.

Awesome guys!

I am happy for ya.

Thanks, all of you. You have no idea what it means to us.