The end of everything that never should have been

I was half way out of the door when the goblens jumped down. I started to try and run out the building.

Ok well the gobbins pretty much made up my mind. Thee mention of cash didn't hurt either. "Fine, I'm in. My name's Angelique." I eyed the guys with the guns. Of course this could turn out to be a short lived partnership if those things really did work. "Maybe you guys should give it a rest, considering." I too, waved a hand at the body, as well as the little monsters.

"Sounds interesting, some sort of adventure. " A trace of excitement was hidden in my voice while I had made my way to the first few tables. I had to chuckle upon seeing the goblins, strange creatures they were. My grin grew wider when I leaned towards one of the goblins.- "If I die you could eat the remains. " -Again I chuckled turning serious soon after, this man was highly interesting now, both of them were actually, the elf, his friend and the dark person. I myself wasn't really a human being either but oh well. "So, what do we have to do eh? Before someone blows another's brains out. " I ruffled my hand through the short black hair on my head seemingly relaxed.