The End of an Era and the Beginning of new Administration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good bye and thank you for the share of history. Always nice to read something like this. And that new project of yours... looks... delicious.

Hi the new admins, the measure of professionalism in you guys posts makes me fall into awe. xD

...Th-that didn't actually happen did it?!
Kitti ended up as the embodiment of the Sacred Feminine, assuming the soulmate/goddess archetype.

She (and Grumpy) were the two survivors who didn't actually leave the realm when Iwaku reset following the Asmo/Paorou apocalypse.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Reactions: Diana and Kitti
As much as it pains me to see such a successful administration come to an end, I remain hopeful for Iwaku's future success. I am sure you guys will do a wonderful job of managing this community. While I've only been a part of a handful of online roleplay communities, I must admit that this is the best in terms of atmosphere, quality, and site design. Although I only recently returned to Iwaku after a long hiatus, please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you in your aims of developing and nurturing this site.

Wishing you all the luck,
Arla

I haven't been here very long at all, but I do love this site! I felt welcome from the second I popped into chat, and it was very easy to get involved and make friends. If I have been witness to a transition, it has been quite smooth and flawlessly executed! Bravo!

I'm glad your presence won't be completely gone Diana, but I can tell we are all in good hands!

Thank you all for what you do so that we can enjoy this site!

Quiet, you.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Why are you thanking him for that?

Well, I wouldn't want you to go out of your way during your time on Iwaku.

And just like in that RP, I ran off and started doing my own things. It was self prophesying, my dear @Asmodeus .

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

What. I mean part of me actually knew, but there was a part that just didn't want to believe. I mean I never had any real experiences with the owl lady herself, but, as weird as it is, my favorite part about Diana was the owls. That was about all the interaction I got out of her to. Not that she was rude or avoided me, but I didn't reach out. I felt inferior at times and I thought it'd be appropriate to post that here while she is still able to see it.

Now, I don't think she will just vanish and go poof. She might lurk around like I do. However, as little as I know about you Diana I loved the way you handled the community. I wasn't the best and I messed up a few times-quite a few times-but when I first arrived your greeting among the others that greeted me inspired me to become a better writer and even greet others. I have carried the title of "Neko Smasher of Iwaku's Walls" ever since I joined because of the greetings I received and decided to give and I hope to make others feel as welcomed as I did. If only life could slow down.

Good luck on your future adventures.

To the new admins:

The sudden rumbling outside the walls of Iwaku only continued to grow with every passing moment. Soon thunder would strike the walls, causing them to crumble, and there would stand a tall man in a suit and fake gray beard. On top of his head black ears twitched under a ridiculously large top hat and behind him a rainbow colored tail flicked. The mysterious man tipped his hat to the admins before him before pulling out a line of text and holding it from underneath like a championship weightlifter.

"Hello, new admins! I am ShiroKiyoshi and I welcome you to a new era with me! Now accept this shiny word!"

CONGRATULATIONS!

"I bid you farewell and good luck taking care of the community!"

The man then plopped his hat onto his head, turned on his heels, and disappeared into the vast sea known as the internet. Only time could tell when he would return, but rest assured when he did return, in the most fantastic manner possible, a wall was going to come crashing down and someone was going to either smile or awkwardly smile at his antics. If they didn't? He'd be very sad!

But, really, good job guys. You have obviously earned her trust and the trust of the other moderators/members to be appointed to such an important position. I wanted to be a weeb and use the Japanese version of the phrase good luck, but I am too lazy to open another tab so I thought I'd explain the process out. Ciao. Watch that be wrong too.

Oh my GOSH DIANA IS LEAVING? But but the Owl Mom!
*checks her new site* Wow, it's very Diana-like.

Anyway, congratulations, new triumvirate! I've seen your activity and felt your activeness (heheh....?) from the moment I joined a couple years ago and I'm so excited for you! I mean, I figure it'll be tough and some of us will be useless as always​ but we'll just do our best to not give you guys more of a headache than we already do!

And as we say in my country, mabuhay! (TuT)/

Status
Not open for further replies.